Valspar

• 5%
  • 1%
  • 73%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Valspar?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Valspar?

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2020

I think that Valspar is one of my number one paint companies in the world. I like it because I don't have to put a lot of primer on my wall for me to get a great painting job. I think that it is really important and it covers a lot of spots that some other Brands won't cover.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2020

Overall a good covering paint that does the same coverage as more expensive brands. Many coats are not needed to effectively cover....and most of the time one coat nails it. I always try to find this brand 1st!

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2020

The paint covers well. The colors are endless. The price isn’t that bad and check the mismatched paint, a real deal. If you're not satisfied then it’s refundable. It comes flat, semi satin glossy, eggshell, what could be better and it’s sold at all Lowe's.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2020

Great color choices and coverage. Staff at Lowe's is very knowledgeable about brand, and can help you with choosing finish. You are able to mix a variety of colors to get the perfect color you are looking for. Recommend this brand for all your painting needs.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2020

I've always used Valspar paints. They are a great paint as far as application. They are a true 1 coat paint. Bright colors are very radiant. Being a former Lowe's employee in the paint department I have a lot of experience with this brand of paint. I don't think that I ever received negative feed back from a customer.

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

I like the ease of a one-coat application covers very well and the great choice of colors and easy clean up better than other brands I have used before.

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

Myself and family members as well have had excellent results using this paint. Best for the cost and perfect coverage every time. We have done numerous houses indoors and out. Furniture projects and remodeling choirs.

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Would like paint to be thicker it. It was a little runny and splattered a lot when using a roller. There are lots of colors to choose from. Mid range price. If painting again outside I would recommend the higher priced paint option....5 to 7 years.

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Valspar Signature was a great paint for me. I bought it to paint one main wall and an accent wall in my kitchen and it turned out beautifully. The coverage was just right and the finish is perfect. Plus the color is to die for! Green Goddess! Look it up! Highly recommend.

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2020

Very simply the paint goes on smoothly, covers completely in one coat, dries quickly. What else could you ask for. When you wake up the next morning you see no streaking, a professional job from a neophyte.

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2020

Used Valspar to paint my 65' sailing yacht and it did a good job. It didn't blister. Also it didn't fade in color. The paint lasted longer than other brands of paint. Overall I think that it did a wonderful job. I would give it a score of 4 out of 5. I would recommend Valspar paint to everyone.

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2020

Valspar is a very high-quality paint. The coverage is outstanding. There are plenty of colors to chose from and I love the outcome. We recently bought Valspar paint to repaint two bedrooms. It is my first choice of paint.

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2020

I think think paint could be a little bit cheaper. I mean yes we paint in this world because we need to otherwise we may just have metal looking walls or drywall walls that are just plain and everything would look the same so we have to paint to make things different but it’s not like we’re painting because we just plain enjoy it. Yes some people do find it relaxing but mostly the reason we’re paying is because we have to.

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2020

This paint goes on very easily and clean up is easy. It gives a very nice coating and has an excellent finish. The color variations are great, making it easy to get whatever color you are looking to paint. Quite a few times only took one coat and even on difficult walls never needed more than 2 coats. Very good product.

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2020

This is a great brand, it will better if they have more choices in paint color like Glidden Earth Brown. I bought one of the colors for my siding and it is was really easy to apply. I think it was called Prairie Dance. I recommend the paint.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2020

My favorite brand is Valspar. I like it because it covers well, usually with one coat unless it’s a bright hard to cover color. In that case it may take two coats. It goes on smoothly without very little dripping. I can get a professional look and do it myself. Indoor and outdoor paints are both top quality with valspar.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2020

I only bought paint one time and it was for painting my kitchen red and I bought this really pretty color of red called “to die for” and it was a semi-glossy and it was a Valspar and I will buy it again.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2020

I use Valspar paint for my interior paint. I like the primer and paint. That paint gives me good coverage. The different shades gives me the correct color I want. It is durable. Valspar paint is sold at most big box stores so you can find it anywhere. I saw a lot of ads for this paint and decided to try it and I’m glad I did. I love it. I will always buy Valspar paints.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2020

I have always turned to the Valspar brand for my painting projects. Not only is it durable high-quality paint, it is low emission of harmful chemicals. My local hardware store has, unfortunately, quit carrying Valspar, however, so I may have to try some other brands.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2020

I have used Behr and Valspar in the past many times, but it is Valspar I find that holds up better to scuffs and scratches. I painted a bathroom with Behr and it took four coats just to hide the white wall, and even now it's very susceptible to scratches, even though that was their premium line of paint. Valspar I haven't had any issues and I find cover and coverage to be really solid. I always go with the Signature which is paint and primer, and it always takes two coats. Can't speak for their top of the line paint since I only use Signature.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2020

When buying this paint if you are going to use it all it works great. However I bought enough to have for touchup. When the time came for the touchup the paint started to get hard. It was stored in climate control area.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2020

Good one coat coverage, lots of great colors, interior and exterior quality paint. Fair price, less expensive as some of the other quality brands. Available locally. Will purchase again for my next project.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2020

The colors remain just the same as they did 4 years ago when they were applied! Not too shabby when you consider the paint was applied to mobile home walls without using a base coat first! Now, 2 coats were necessary since I was covering up the "lovely" brown imitation panelling that was used to begin with! Very happy, even still to this day.

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

I was very happy with my paint choice. Color was perfect, coverage was great as well. The paint was also very easy clean up with a little soap and water. Not too big of a clean up job and was also very reasonably priced. Absolutely worth the price.

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

Valspar paint is awesome. I used a Vessel Grey to paint my kitchen and it turned out great. I used the flat. The colors are vibrant and lively. I would suggest Valspar paint to everyone. I usually shop at Lowe's. They have really great low prices.

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

I've loved Valspar for awhile now. Have done two rooms and plan to do more! Easy applications, many store carry locally (in Pennsylvania state). My daughter just did her room and it is like night & day. Great colors, great selection, absolutely love them!

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

Valspar covers usually in one coat unless wall is badly damaged. I love how easily it spreads on the walls and ceilings. The paint just glides on the walls and the coverage is great!!

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

I always purchase Valspar products, they provide a variety of quality paints that meet the DIY home needs. I have painted my house interior and all of the trim and it turned out great! The paint products are durable, I have a house full of people and pets. The two in one paint and primer covers easily and with only one coat generally.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2020

The choices are great for any project I attempt whether it be outside paint, indoor paint or paint I use to refinish furniture. Pricing is excellent and the quality is amazing. This product is easily found in most of the stores I shop.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2020

Valspar is a quality paint that I've used often and never been disappointed with. They have a thousand colors to choose from and many different textures. Honestly, you can't go wrong. ??❤

Valspar Company Information