ServPro

• 0%
  • 3%
  • 77%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?
    Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 23, 2024

My washing machine hose burst on Wednesday evening and flooded my main bathroom, my closet/laundry room, my bedroom carpet and a vinyl plank flooring in the main room. I called ServPro of Augusta the next day. Jeremy ** and Carson arrived very quickly well in the time frame they gave me. They took carpet sample. They took up baseboard strip. The bathroom floor remove some vinyl planking. They then set up the heaters and dehumidifiers. They were very professional and courteous. They explained everything in a easy to understand way. Today is Sunday and all the dryers and dehumidifiers have been removed and everything is dry. Jeremy told me that the Reconstruction Crews should reach out to me in the next couple days and they will be able to start work very soon. I'm very pleased with the professionalism of Jeremy ** and Carson.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 15, 2024

I experienced water pouring down from my ceilings and vents into my condo unit due to a burst water heater from the condo unit above. It was around 1am in the middle of the night. I called ServPro and a Team came out and stayed until the water finally stopped. This involved my ceilings, walls, floors, baseboards, crown molding, cabinetry…. You name it! The Servpro Team led by Kenny and Mike have walked me through that night and every day since. Cat and Cheryl have been lifesavers packing my personal contents. Jaime, Silas, Kenny have stayed in contact keeping me updated when I had to vacate. Their professionalism, knowledge, patience, speed, and thoroughness is so appreciated.

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 5, 2024

If I had read the reviews prior to having ServPro come to the house, I NEVER would have let them in! LIke many of the other consumers, ServPro was sent by the insurance company, so I didn't check reviews. Having said that, what a mistake that would have been. So far, the service provided by this company has been excellent. The communication from Alfredo **, Project Manager (Anaheim) has been excellent. Technicians have been prompt, courteous and professional. Mikey and Nabor were respectful, provided a clear explanation of what was going to happen, and were very careful to not damage my property, including molding, cabinets and, most importantly, my countertops.

When they finished securing the damaged areas with fans and lots of plastic, they swept carefully, and removed all debris. The fans are loud. VERY loud, but there is nothing that can be done about that. A day later, Luis came and took moisture readings. He arrived within the window he said he would. The following day, Dora arrived to clean the area and remove some of the fans. She worked very hard, and was very respectful and polite. When she left, she too cleared out all debris and cleaned with care. I appreciate the ServPro team being so considerate of my time and my property. My experience with this company has been very positive thus far, and I am grateful for their hard work and experience.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Hi there. I want to thanks Luis ** and his call worker. They went to my house and we told him the situation. They are very professional. They answer all my question and also they check my house and then went straight to the point of the problems. I'm very pleased with the work they done to my house and I really recommend this guys and any house because they go extra miles to make sure that the customers is satisfied and they did it to me and that's why I want to say that I recommend Louis ** and his team to do whatever work that you have is to get done. Thanks you guys again. If I really need somebody to come to my house again and fix something I will definitely call you guys again. I'm very happy. Thank you guys.

Staff

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2023

We had an ice dam this winter and It caused a bunch of damage. They removed my sheet rock walls and flooring and after exposing so much mold also my ceiling. They did everything they said they would do. They were very professional and cleaned the whole area. We were very pleased with the job they did. We would definitely call them if we ever needed work again.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 6, 2024

Placed call to the 24/7 emergency number for the Lees Summit branch. Phone went to an answering hub. Staff member was professional and took the information needed. Called the answering point back some three hours after my first call and the staff member said that the Lees Summit location technician had picked up the service request.... HERE IT IS NOW SOME 60+HOURS LATER AND STILL NO RESPONSE. WHAT A JOKE 24/7 RESPONSE. As their commercial says "like it never happened" yep their response never happened!!!

Price

Reviewed July 4, 2024

This was a horrible experience, they came in and trashed our basement. Then they quoted a price and charged us double. Never again only gave one star because there is nothing lower. Wanted local franchise and somehow got crew from New Jersey. Liars.

Staff

Reviewed June 29, 2024

My family is cleaning out my basement AFTER Servpro came in. They did maybe half the job they were supposed to do! Screw these people. Never use them. They're lazy and they lie. They weren't nice, not professional and I regret using them.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 4, 2024

We tried to get a quote from their Uptown/Buena Park location and they did not disclose a $300 inspection fee and were only going to give us the quote once we authorized them to contact our insurance. It felt like they were trying to force this small repair to be through our insurance for a bigger payout. The fact that the cost is dependent on whether we are going through insurance is a huge red flag, the cost should just be the cost so I suspect there are some unsavory business practices here. Jocelyn was extremely rude on the phone when we were trying to understand what they were asking us to sign because the forms were extremely generic and we felt we were giving a lot of authorization just to get a quote. We never received the quote and will be going with someone else.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 29, 2024

Just a thought. If there was a zero that is what this would read. My 91 year old Mother had a pipe burst so I called Servpro as they advertised fix like it was originally. We had them come in they moved stuff around and put in the dryers cut holes in the dry wall and left it all exposed. Didn’t move anything back. My Mother moved as she was very frustrated with no messages of when or how everything was going. We made sure they would call one of us when they were done. No call or anything just a bill for $6770.00+ and no other thank yous or anything. I would never recommend this company and will tell the insurance they didn’t do their work or complete the job. Terrible service. We have a POA so we’re were in charge not her.

ServPro Company Information