Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

286 ServPro Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 2, 2019

We had a mold/mildew issue in our shed. We had them come out to double check that we had got it all. The guys came out walked through everything we us and Reassured us that we got it all except for one little spot. They told us that we were doing everything right to prove that it from coming back.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Our home experienced heavy rain storms which resulted in the flooding of our basement. Luckily, ServPro responded to our call immediately and sent a crew out the next day. They had to remove all of our carpets and repair some of our walls but they were very efficient during this unfortunate event. Within the week the basement was usable again and I could not to be more grateful. The crew was also extremely friendly and made me feel comfortable welcoming them into our home. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone who needs repairs to their home.

Get expert buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

We called ServPro on a Sunday after a heavy rain and roof issues. Caused our dining room ceiling to leak, then parts of the ceiling fell in and we had water and insulation all over the dining room and surrounding areas. ServPro answered our call right away, and got someone out soon after we called them. They closed off the ceiling with plastic, and they set up industrial fans and a dehumidifier running and to get it drying right away. The service from ServPro was EXCELLENT! Since moving to this area, I have not dealt with any company with this type of service. Promptly returned all calls. The most trustworthy owner and employees. That is hard to find! Always addressed me respectfully. Just a true pleasure to work with from the first visit here to the last.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I got a call from a neighbor that water from my Summer home was coming out of my living room. When I arrived I found a pipe in the ceiling had burst and was pouring water inside the house for at least 2 days. I called ServPro and they wanted to send someone out that night. We scheduled them to come out the following day at 10:00 am. Although they were about an hour late they did call me and tell me they would be late. They had brought in an awesome group of people to clean up and clean out everything that was damaged. It took them 2 days just to do the removal of carpet, drywall, furniture etc. They finished up about 7:00 pm on Sunday night. My property is in Northeast MD and I can say that it's been a long time since I have seen such professional and courteous work as their's was. The drying out is still going on but I could not be happier with the people I have dealt with and work they have done.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

So with all the rain mid-November, my basement flooded and I started panicking. My insurance company recommended a small company but when they arrived they let me know they couldn't do much other than set up some fans, and I might want to call a different company, and ServPro was who they recommended. I called up ServPro and within 30 minutes had a gentleman by the name of Will ** contact me, and make plans to be there first thing the next morning. He developed a plan, and within an hour had an entire crew (led by Devon, also great) there setting up equipment, fans, working on the dryout, removing damaged insulation and drywall, and they were there every single day for 4 days. He had a dumpster delivered immediately on the first day, stayed in constant contact with me, and had a crew of 5 set up to help me move damaged items into the dumpster, and catalog each item along the way.

Additionally, he worked directly with my insurance adjuster to find out what was and was not covered so to maximize what ServPro could do to help me through this process. He was available by phone or text at any point and was extremely responsive. I cannot EVER imagine calling another company at this point, this was the absolute best customer service and execution of any company I've ever worked with. The entire crew was very respectful of my time and space and worked quickly to mitigate the damage I sustained.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

Don't trust. 45 days of raw sewage. I ended up cleaning it myself. HOA payed them without even checking to see if it was done. Big BIG scam. Liars, cheats, scam artist with HOAs insurance fraud, incompetent, untrusting. Liars, liars, liars. My 86 year-old mother has extreme lung issues from breathing this sewage. They wouldn't give us air quality test, they wouldn't get us a completion for him, nothing. Spent over a month in a hotel.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Our basement flooded and my landlady called to have them clean it. They sent someone for an appraisal. I asked if we moved everything or did they. They quoted on them moving things. Came with a truck whose hose didn't reach the basement (They had done the house right next door which has the same access to the basement several weeks before). The portable machine needed 2 separate outlet to operate. Old house, 1 outlet (I commented a company person was there for the appraisal. Why didn't make note of this?). The men said they weren't going to move anything they could clean under it. They came without extra lighting, a broom or a dust pan. Had to use ours. After the lady lady talked to the office they moved some stuff. Later I found areas that weren't treated.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

My basement was flooded. I called and a girl told me I'd receive a call in about 5 mins. After 15 I called back. Got a man who said he would do what he could. After another 20 mins, nothing. So, I called again. Meanwhile, the water is coming in faster than we could mop it up. At this point 20 mins went by so I called again. The girl answered the phone by saying "hello" like it was her house. Once she determined why I was calling, she said it was ServPro. I told her no one was calling me and the water is still coming in.

My roommate's cat who was in the basement fell over and was being put down at the vet during all this. I told her I couldn't wait any longer and that I would have to call someone else. She got very defensive with me. Also, very angry. I tried to tell the child worker that it wasn't personal and that I couldn't wait. She then proceeded to tell me off. I was never mean to her or rude. I was having an emergency and she was obviously not trained to deal with it.

I would think that a company would train their employees how to respond to emergencies in an emergency. After yelling at me, she hung up on me in mid sentence. I wasted a half an hour. I got in touch with Roto-Rooter and they came within 20 minutes. By now I was crying as the little brat had really upset me. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY'RE UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE!!!!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

This company did the bare minimum when they originally came out for a roof leak. After I found additional damage they lied to my insurance company and told them that this "new" damage was the result of a new leak. They also billed my insurance company for time and services that they did not do. Fraudulent billing practices seem to be the norm for this company as they tried to do that again with an estimate to repair the "new" damage. Do not ever use this company.

Original review: July 18, 2019

SERVPRO was hired to clean out a house and to make it clean to present for sale. After they were done, we had a walk through. When we brought up the first item that wasn’t done the man got angry and started raising his voice and was angry at us. After that we did not say anything else to him. We have been cleaning the house ourselves now that they are gone. It was over $9,000 for the work and they spent less than 69 man hours cleaning. This was just taking advantage of an older couple who one is blind and the other one is in beginning stage of dementia. When we tried having communication with them again, they just got angry and defensive again.

ServPro Company Information