ServPro

Compare Home Improvement Contractors

Research top Home Improvement Contractors recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

In mid-December of 2016 one of my rental properties had a hot water heater break and flood the entire downstairs of the property. A plumbing company was called out immediately and replaced the water heater and stated that the entire unit was flooded. I called a company that I had seen commercials on TV for "ServPro". Two technicians showed up and sucked up the water with a regular shop vac and then placed several fans/blowers throughout the unit.

Drywall and molding and carpet, cabinets and wood floors were wet. I complained that mold would set in if it was not removed. ServPro stated that they would remove but never did. I was left with a mess on my hands and had to hire another company to come in to do the job correctly. The fans that ServPro were using were old and dirty and had a strange odor to them. The new company came out and removed the wood flooring, carpet and baseboards along with cutting the sheetrock that had been damaged and sprayed a micro-bacterial solution to avoid mold.

The ridiculous part was that the insurance company is giving me a hard time for they are insisting on only covering what Servepro took out. The ServPro employees were dingy and questionable whether they had ever been trained to do anything other than show up and plug fans in. The fans were left for several days with one day of monitoring and they charge $1800.00. I had to have another company come in to mitigate properly. This is ridiculous and because of ServPro I am having problems with my insurance company paying properly for the damage. They gave me a low ball bad estimate and when I requested a second opinion they send another adjuster from the same company. This will all be sent to the Texas insurance commission. It is wrong to pay for a good policy and to be treated in this manner.

Had a pipe burst due to freezing temps, flooded bedroom and ServPro was suggested by my insurance company. They came out (did not move anything) and set some fans. Left them for a few days blowing insulation all over the house. Did not pull any sheetrock. When they finally returned told me everything was dry. They were less than diligent to check for moisture and once contractor was able to pull sheetrock, found mold all over the room. Charged over $800 for some fans and no work. No one should use ServPro, they only want the payment but do not live up to all the hype in their ads or website. "Thanks ServPro, we now have respiratory infections because you had to hurry up to the next job." This location is Columbia, TN.

We live in Washington State and the ServPro that called us for our water damage is based in Deer Park. The person that came out was VERY convincing and said they would clean out all the damaged drywall, flooring etc and set up fans, dehumidifiers and come back in a couple of days to monitor them. Well, three times we were set up to have them monitor the equipment (A LOT OF equipment for around 900 square feet), but we wouldn't receive a call, I would have to call to find out when they were to arrive. I would be told one thing then I would have to call again only to find out they weren't going to come out. Granted, we had some bad weather but their excuses were not just that but they were also very swamped with work and didn't have anyone to come.

Well, long story short, they submitted their invoice (which I asked them for several times to look at before they submitted for payment) to the insurance company. Our rep was out of town when submitted. They charged us for their equipment for 7 days and said that it was intentionally not monitored. They also damaged the foam insulation that is built into our foundation and cut drywall out too far so now it has to be replaced. They did not credit for this damage. They also charged for debris removal which my husband did and told us that the insurance company sometimes would pay for us to do that! So charge insurance twice for something they got paid for! Their bill came out to over $10,000.00 for a 900 square foot area. They lie and they overcharge insurance companies. I would never again use ServPro or refer anyone to them, not even to repair a dog house. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

Called ServPro to mitigate broken water line/damage to kitchen. 1.5 hours later they arrived after a $500 deposit. While there, one of their workers stole my wife's wedding band and another diamond ring off the kitchen island. Several days later the wedding band found at local pawn shop. Worker arrested. ServPro won't return any emails, phone calls nor make good on 2nd ring. That says everything you need to know about ServPro.

We had a small kitchen fire that covered the whole house in smoke and soot. We called SERVPRO. The owner that I talked to was very convincing about the good job they would do. This was totally incorrect. We had them return several times to re-clean things and still we are having to redo most everything. Then their carpet vacuum was broken for a couple of weeks. They finally came (after many calls to them) and "cleaned the carpets." Black soot still on carpets after they finished. I have since cleaned the carpets with my carpet cleaner and the soot came off. I don't know if they really cleaned with anything or just pretended. They never cleaned the tile floors that we have. I would never recommend SERVPRO to anyone. You would be better off just hiring a regular maid service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServPro?

I had knocked over a 10 gallon aquarium. My husband and I did most of the aquarium sand and broken sand removal. The tech responded promptly, with an hour of the call and was able to remove 99% of the stain. I had already moved all of the furniture so the area was easily accessible. The technician left two blowers and a dehumidifier. Again I asked for the cost and he said he did not know and I would receive a bill at the completion of the service. Someone came by to check on the progress the following day. Once again, I asked for a cost estimate and was given the same information.

The following day when the tech came I told him I was happy with the service so far and insisted the equipment be removed. Once again, no one was able to give me a cost quote based on the "rental" of the equipment, emergency response cost, or the number and length of time of each of the visits. The area that was cleaned was very small. Less than 3 ft x 3 ft and all that was done was carpet spot cleaning and water suction. I was told that I would receive a bill via e-mail. I received an bill that was not itemized. The cost was $475. This is an incredulous price! I will never use them again. I have been ill and have not been able to contact the company, but in searching the page, I have not been able to find any place on their website to leave a complaint directly with them, but will be calling them in the morning.

Apt fire in July of 2016. It's now Feb 2017. Job still nowhere near done. 7 mos and can't complete 1 bedroom apt. They took 31,000 first draw then they wanted a additional 14,000 for roof. Have to hire a lawyer.

In my case, I had to sign paperwork saying that the insurance company would deal directly with ServPro. It was obvious (and someone admitted to it) that they would keep the claim under $10K. The mold that they supposedly treated was still there, and there was much more that they left. When I asked about doing a walk through and testing, the ServPro guy wouldn't do it. Finally walked through with me and told me that the mold was gone. Got testing on my own and NO, there was LOTS of mold left in that area and beyond the $10K area they agreed on. The insurer paid them and count it towards my limit when they didn't do the job! The insurer won't budge. MY ADVICE... GET YOUR OWN ADJUSTER!!

ServPro came in tented our dining room, did demo, but not enough demo. Their fans and de-humidifier couldn't get to the part of the ceiling that was wet. They let their equipment run for 4 days and nights. Every day they came by and metered the moisture at 100%. The cost of the machines, electricity to run them, the inconvenience and the noise did nothing to dry out the area! We live in a desert. We called them the evening of day 4 and informed them the tent was falling down and our cats were getting inside. They said they'd be here early of morning 5. At that point we'd had it! We unplugged all of their machines. Ah, a quiet night's sleep again! Morning 5 No phone call. No show. 9AM we called and told them to pick up their equipment; FIRED. They commented they had planned to send a couple of guys over in the afternoon to do more demo.

While here picking up the equipment, they tested the wet area and it was still at 100%. FOUR full days of noise, cost and zero progress! At this point we still have a huge hole into our attic and wet drywall. It’s December and our heating bill will be astronomical. This was comparable to sitting in a taxi with the meter running but going nowhere! We have a high deductible so most of this is coming out of our pockets. We haven’t seen our itemized bill; if even one day of these machines are charged to us we will be calling our Insurance agent and informing them of the poor service. Also will be contacting the BBB and ServPro Corp. We strongly advise not to use this company. If you do, be smart, stay on top them and make them do the right thing.

I had a fire in my kitchen on September 20, 2016. I contacted my home owner insurance company the following morning. I had a fast response from them and they contacted Servpro in Albuquerque NM. A representative by the name of Justin came to assess the damage. Advised me it was minimal and would take 5 to 10 days to complete. Today is December 13th and I'm still waiting for the job to be finished. This is a substandard company and did substandard work. I had to go behind and redo the cleaning plus my belongings were damaged. So far had to replace drapes. My carpet is probably next. The soot residue has stained the carpet. The carpet was wet for 2 days in 90 degree weather. They left it so wet. So many other things unable to fit in the space or the complaint. This is a very dishonest way to run a business. office@servpro9660.com 505 891-2345. This company has a very generous 1 star rating. Not deserving.

We had a pipe start leaking in the wall at the washing machine. Did not realize it for a few days. Called ServPro because of mold was all over inside when I opened up a small area. They came and gave me an est. At the time when they said what they would do. I asked them what about finishing the job (closing up the walls, molding and painting). They said that they do not do that. They only come in and take out the mold. My complaint is that, their ads on TV now say that "when they leave it is that nothing had happen." This is not true.

Insurance repair job that took months. Roofers and painters were great. Shoddy work done by the construction crews and there were many. Used materials for this house on other jobs. Worked when they wanted to. Left trash and nails all over the place. Had 3 tire punctures and had to buy another set of tires which they said they would reimburse and didn't. When called they wanted to negotiate because they didn't believe it was their nails. Picked up a good 1/2 lbs out of my parking area that they had shut down for over 2 months... Seems to be good people but lousy at repair.

We had a small bedroom fire with a lot of smoke damage. They came out and put the fans in and dryers. The cleaning crew didn't clean worth a crap and several rooms still had soot on the windowsills and the blinds after they left. My grandma's room was gutted and a lot of her belongings were destroyed because of the fire. We were told not to remove anything from the room as part of the insurance was still waiting on the fire investigator to give the ok to go through and start itemizing the lost items. They preceded to start to throw stuff out and had to be told twice not to be in that room before they finally left it alone. I would not recommend them to anyone who ever has to deal with a fire ever.

I notice one of their worker that I was very appall by their appearance. The job was for my company located at Gallery Oaks St in Texarkana TX. I notice some of the employees look work professionalism. And a couple look as if they had just got release from jail. I notice he a lot and his pants pocket appear to be filled. I carefully watch the 2 and was highly unsatisfied of how this company allow their employee appearance to appear the way they do. I finally ask one of the employees about the two guys. They inform me one guy was a temp and do a good job.

That made me even more nervous. Then I spoke to the gentleman and ask his name. He gave me his name and surprisingly I was right. He was currently on probation for attacking 2 family members, number of different domestic violence and theft charges in FL, and Ark, and vandalism in Louisiana. This guy had been in and out of jail for multiple incident, back child support, suspended license and he was driving company vehicle. The list went on. It took me awhile to decide if I wanted to really go this far in investigation, but I did. I feel it should be against the law for this company to place their past and future customer at risk In this non professional way.

The planning of my small job was very poor, zero communication of details that I didn't know what was going to take place, my whole experience with ServPro and the owner Dave was very aggravating and a nightmare. There wasn't any explanation on how the charge of my job will be done. No rate sheet was given to me. The owner Dave charged me for a lot of things that wasn't done on the job, when I called him to dispute the extra charges he was very rude and demanded that I pay the bill that he typed out or he threatened to put a lien on my house for any unpaid services. My end result of the job left me with a lot of half ass work performed. There wasn't any attention to detail of work performed but I was charged for numerous ridiculous amounts for poor quality work done. I want this place to be out of business for good so Dave the owner can't screw over anymore honest everyday hardworking people like myself.

ServPro has felt like making a deal with the devil. The lack of professionalism and disregard for customer service is appalling. After repeated requests for the quote I never got it. The mold in our rented home had already caused us to move to a hotel. ServPro Town and Country has pulled everything from resorting to lying. They said I did not ask for a quote then they took items. I asked them to leave as they are not affected by the mold. After disappearing my husband reached them on the phone finally and out it came... $13,964,04 just for moving our item plus $1753.65 in storage fees. If they were to do the mold cleaning of our items it would be $36,000.00 plus.

I was appalled and informed them we wanted to pick up our items immediately. Have set-up movers four different times and each time they find an excuse why the day or time does not work meanwhile charging storage. My family is sleeping on the floor. This has been the biggest scam and we're still without our furniture. Their posturing is as if they full in total control and we will suffer.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I am a single working mother with children. I received a call about a kitchen fire 09/28/2016 while I was at work. It took me an hour to get home. My mother along with 2 companies (chasers) were at my home waiting to sucker me into hiring them for business. I gave 1 of them a chance hoping for the best. I asked them to not remove anything from my home unless I was home to go through my things. I felt as though my privacy was invaded and had no time to think. The fire happened Wednesday. Thursday I met with a man we talked in detail about what I would like. The next day Friday I get a call that they need my input. Well they decided to demolish the kitchen as well as box my things without waiting for me like I asked. I was very frustrated and annoyed that I felt so disrespected and ignored. I am the owner I have the right to do with my things what I please not people walk over me.

I spoke to a woman in office claiming she would make sure there were no more mistakes. Well they showed up for 3 days boxing and took 1 truck load. The last 2 days they did not show up or even call. They claim they had an emergency. I stopped all work. They then the nerve to send me a 20K bill and refuse to send my belongings back. The contract is not detailed very brief. I did not see myself as a victim. Now I feel like a have been burnt twice. Please ask to be present if you choose to use this company again before they take anything out of the home. I suggest just ask for a dump truck and toss any items that are not necessary to be cleaned. It would be much more affordable for everyone.

Back in December 2011, we had a terrible windstorm. Our entire neighborhood was in shambles. Our insurance Agent referred us to ServPro in Layton for a new roof! The owner Troy **, came out gave us a quote and then we waited! Finally the work was done but not until January 2012 but they never cleaned up, we called them they dropped off a magnet for us to clean up all the nails/ shingles left around the house. Then a couple of weeks later, all our rain gutters were overflowing. Called Troy again. He came out and cleaned out the rain gutters! Now almost 4 years later, we have had severe rain, only to discover leaks! We called in a different roofing company and was told, SERVPRO DID IT WRONG!! The flashing around the vents on our roof was shingled over instead of the flashing on top of the shingles, therefore water has been slowly leaking into our attic for almost 4 years! We called ServPro of Layton and guess what, Troy ** is out of business!

We called another local ServPro and was told there is nothing they can do since each is independently owned and operated, even though this franchise has expanded to take on Troy ** area! I called ServPro corporate office and was told they would not do anything because it is franchised out! Do not use SERVPRO! So basically ServPro does not care about customers, do not do quality work, do not finish the jobs. But cashed the check from our insurance as fast as they could! I am totally disgusted with ServPro corporation! It is now costing us another $600.00 to have it done right and that is only for the roof! We will need to replace some ceiling Sheetrock, which will also be out of our pocket!

My house flooded on March 1, 2016 from a broken toilet supply line. 3 inches of water in whole house. The water extraction and tear out went fairly well but pack out and construction have been a nightmare. Ladies who packed out house drank water, sodas. Painter helped himself to water, sodas, microwave meals. ServPro said my mattress sets were water damaged but last time I saw them they were fine sitting in the bed frames. They lost or stole my carousel horse which was a prized possession. My house is still not finished going on now 7 months. I have given up on this mess. They should change their slogan to "we screw you anyway we can". Horrible company, run the other way!

Just a heads up. After calling my Insurance company due to a water leak they put me in touch with ServPro of Virginia Beach. We started in March with a small leak and finished August 25th. The first few weeks they never called back and they had been paid 6k. When I posted a negative review on Facebook, I received a immediate phone call. The scope of the work was undefined at first and we went without our kitchen for a month. No sink, no stove. No dishwasher. The other 4 months was waiting on the floors, the cabinets, the countertops. All but one of the contractors they used were subpar. Errors everywhere. The job should have taken about 3 weeks and turned into 5 months.

At the end I asked a reasonable question. "Is there anything you can do with the deductible?" The answer! No! I will share may experience with everyone. FYI... They removed the ability to post a review from their Facebook page. They had several negative posts. They however did have one 5 star review!! It was their operations manager. When they finally finished I would say after great heartache the job was 90 percent satisfactory. Not worth the time and effort!

I was instructed to call ServPro after filing a claim for water damages to my kitchen. The leak was caused by the neighbor above me. ServPro called me repeatedly asking for a day to drop off their equipment, even though the leak had not been repaired. My ceiling was still leaking. Once they arrived, they produced 3 forms with no estimate or total cost or how long the process would take. I was not home when they arrived, they left fans in my kitchen that were nowhere near the damage. I turned them off and asked for them to be picked up. One of the fans were being used to prop the door open for hours. Four months later they are badgering me for payment and threatening to ruin my credit. I am so outraged. Will never use this company again.

We purchased a house in NC and the day before we closed, the 30 yr old oil furnace essentially "blew up" (actually called a "Puff Back" or something like that). It spewed oily black soot throughout the house and coated every nook and cranny. There were "carbon chains" that look like black cobwebs everywhere! We were assured by the ServPro company out of Boone, NC that everything would be as if nothing ever happened. Technically, everything had to run through the homeowner's insurance company since we hadn't yet closed on the house, but we were initially allowed to be involved since we had a legal contract on the house and when the work was completed, we were to take ownership.

We were directly told/assured "everything will be in better shape than when we started" as well as all the insulation that needed to be replaced would be up to code (R38) but we've just discovered after going up to the attic that they only put in R15 and didn't even cover the entire attic area! There are large areas that aren't insulated at all! In addition, they damaged the woodwork in the house, the crown molding, door frames, and baseboards, did poor sheet rock repairs, and extremely poor painting. They didn't even clean everything as we are still finding traces of the soot, etc. Then they refused to talk to us since "technically" we didn't own the house yet!! We were told everything was done, completed, and in good condition so we closed on the house (we were out of state).

In retrospect, we should have had someone do a thorough inspection prior to closing rather than taking someone else's word. We, the new owners, moved in only to discover all the issues noted above and almost two years later, are still finding soot, carbon chains, and poor workmanship. They billed the previous owner's insurance an astronomical amount of money and got away with it. I was actually told by one of their employees who had to come back AFTER we owned the house that they had a bunch of untrained new employees working on our house over the several MONTHS they "worked" there!!

We have had to pay to repaint, repair and replace much of the woodwork and still have more to do to repair what ServPro did to the house. I would have taken legal action except for that technicality that we didn't actually own the house in spite of the fact we had a contract on it. I would NEVER recommend ServPro for anything, EVER!! They were rude, dishonest, and, in my personal opinion, fraudulent in their work and what they billed for!!

I suffered water flooding to my basement and contracted with ServPRo Fauquier Culpeper Counties to perform restoration of my finished basement. They showed up, sucked up the remaining water from the rug, brought in 2 dehumidifiers and 10 air blowers to dry out the rug. The next day they returned and removed all the baseboard from and took it. When they came back 3 days later to removed the equipment, I asked about replacing all the baseboard. All I got was a dumbfounded look back from them and then they left. Now, Servpro Ads state "Like it Never Happened" which is a false statement. Beware of them, as not all franchises meet the restoration ad and the corporate Advertisement states. The ad is a lie and someone like me should sue for false advertisement...

On 6/20/16 our condensate pump overflowed onto our utility closet floor, which in turn got water under our hallway floor. We filed a claim with our homeowner's insurance. They chose ServPro to dry everything. For 3 days the company sent out James to put in equipment to dry, scan for moisture, & eventually pull out hall floor. He told me living room & hallway would need replaced because we wanted it all to match.

On 6/27 I called to make appointment for 6/29 to have living room floor removed & both floors reinstalled. Deb was the lady I spoke to. She didn't come off very friendly during our initial conversation. On 6/29 I got a call from James, they had an emergency to tend to on their end & I would need to reschedule. I called SP that day & got a different office lady. I asked for Deb & was told she was unavailable. I told the lady I spoke with who I was & what was going on & she said she would leave a note for Deb to call me. No call that day.

James called 6/30 to tell me to just call back the following week; Deb was out for holiday. I called 6/5 & ever since I have basically gotten the runaround. Deb informed me no appt could be made due to all the emergencies they have had to deal with lately. I adjusted my availability for her & she said she would call me as soon as any availability became available on their part. She told me to talk to my claims adjuster to possibly go with another company to continue the work. This irritated me. They obviously are not staffed enough to finish what they started. I will not be recommending this company to anyone.

My father in law passed away in his house and we needed a bio cleanup done. ServPro came out gave me what I was told was the bill so I signed it and they did the cleanup! They told me to let them "dispose" of all the furniture and brand new computer in the room and that insurance would pay me for items taken! There was nothing on the computer yet they insisted on taking everything reassuring me insurance would refund me! Well 3 days later they came back to get their fans and hit me with a bill that was more than double the first one and said I had to pay another $500 for them coming back to get their own equipment and boxes!

Also insurance would not refund me for anything they took and when I asked for the computer back I was told they disposed of it! Reading other reviews it sounds like they give you one price so you will go ahead with the job then they hit you with a much more expensive bill when the job is done! I lost my father in law and having to deal with these people calling me every day for more expenses was an awful experience! I will never use them for anything ever again nor will my family or friends!

We had a house fire in April, 2016. Our insurance recommended this company for both cleanup and restoration. They were quick. They should have taken their time. They had to be called back in to finish cleaning twice. They said they were going to clean the air ducts and put it in the estimate. They did not. When we came back home almost a month later, we ran the furnace. They had to come back out because he didn't think it was actually necessary (But he had charged the insurance company for it!). They did not move furniture to clean the carpets in the living room. However, they did in the master bedroom. They took the bed down and removed the slats for some reason. Each slat had 3 screws. When they put it back together, each one only had one and in the wrong spots! (We wouldn't have noticed except the bed squeaked every time we sat on it so it had to be tore down and fixed!)

They moved everything around. I mean, they couldn't even put the dishes back in the same cupboard where they found them! They also felt the need to stage the house. Ok so it looked cute, I didn't ask for that! Just put it back! I could go on and on... Onto restoration: If his name is Shawn **, RUN! I had posted on FB that ServPro was doing the work and a minimum of 10 local friends told me not to use this guy because of his shoddy work. I called the guy from ServPro that first came out to discuss what was going to happen and let him know what I had heard. I doubt he did any checking into it, they were friends. Needless to say, I called the insurance company and went with a different contractor!

When they came to my property to finish what they left off, this morning June 22, 2016 approximately 10:45 AM David instead of knocking the door he jumped over the fence and breaking the back door to get in into the garage. I talked to him and he said he got no instructions from the office. While I'm talking to him he push the garage remote trying to open it and I said, "Why you didn't asked me first?" He broke the garage door.

On January 22 we had a house fire. We contacted ServPro of Eugene Oregon. At first everything was fine, we were given an estimate and told the representative that we could not go past that estimate because we would need at least half of our insurance to replace what we had lost. We were told that 3 to 4 workers we come and pack up our house, should take no more than 4 days. Everything went downhill from there. It took them 2 weeks because they only had 1 person and a trainee. Then we got a call from our insurance adjuster telling us that they received the bill from ServPro and it was for over 28000.00 (the estimate we were quoted was between 5000.00 to 10000.00).

After having a very heated conversation with the supervisor (during that discussion he had the nerve to call me a liar), he called me 2 days later to tell me that they were going to lose money but would drop the bill to 15000.00. What he didn't tell me was that they stopped cleaning out belongs. When we got our stuff back and started unpacking this is when we discovered that lot of things hadn't been cleaned and smelled like smoke. We had to rush the boxes out of the house. I still can't believe that these people think it's OK to treat their customers so horribly at the worst time of our lives. Please think long and hard before choosing this company.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I have resolved my issues with Servpro, and I am very pleased with how they handled things. Thank you.

M of Youngstown, OH on

Original Review

The apartment building I lived in caught on fire. My insurance company called ServPro in to possibly restore my things. They came into my home and started packing my things up without my permission. I continuously asked them for a estimate from day 1. They would not give me one and tried to reassure me that it would be okay. To make a long story short they hustled me and tried to max out my renter's insurance policy and tried to tell me 'well it's not your money anyways'.

First of all they don't know a damn thing about what your insurance company will do so don't let them tell you that. They will hold your things and not return them. They still have my things. I told them they can keep everything. I'll start all over. They tried charging me $14,000 for cleaning when I don't even have $14,000 dollars worth of stuff. They are a BIG rip off. Don't let them in your home. I will be calling the BBB on them and I'll also be contacting their regional manager. I told them from day one don't try to hustle me and that's exactly what they did. Do not I delete. Do not let them in your life at all. They tried to make deals with me outside the insurance company. Don't trust them at all. Some of the people are very nice, but the people in charge will try to hustle you out of your insurance policy money.

In December our insurance hired them to come to clean the house after pipes burst while we were away. They came fast and set up equipment. They hooked up sump pumps and drained the house. In doing that they cut out the sump pump we had. When they left at night they would turn off the sump pumps they had and they would come back to the basement with 2-3 inches of water again. This went on a few days until my wife finally called the main office and complained.

They wanted to be the company to totally redo the interior of the house. The fact it took 3 weeks to get the basement to stop flooding and total lack of communication made us change our minds and hire a different contractor. They were hired to dispose of the fridge, stove, washer and dryer. Those items are sitting in my garage. They failed to do so. After we complained AFTER we got the bill about that they did remove a few hundred dollars.

Then they took a bunch of stuff from the basement and threw it into the garage. My garage now smells and has mold growing. Not to mention in doing that they broke a reptile tank and my pressure washer. They did replace the tank but lied about the pressure washer. I am also missing tools from my garage. In short they overcharges, set it up so it took longer, trashed the garage, broke items, stolen items and didn't communicate. Then they went and billed insurance FAR more than the job was worth and tried their best to badger my wife into signing documents before reading and acknowledging that the work was done. Then even though they know it had to be done with insurance, homeowners (us) and the mortgage they continued to call us daily (a few times day at that).

ServPro Company Profile