Samsung Dishwasher

Compare Dishwashers

Research top Dishwashers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I also bought a Samsung dishwasher about 2 years ago and I will never buy another Samsung dishwasher again. And I wouldn't buy another Samsung appliance either because of it. The issue I am having is with the lower arm. It keeps popping out from the tube it sits in. Every time I have make sure it's in but 9 times out of ten it's out when it's finished. At first I thought the part had sheared somehow and that is why it was loose. So I bought another arm. $110.00 bucks! The new one popped in and lo & behold it did the same thing. I also have the same issue with the black gunk that builds up at the bottom of the door. I clean it quite often. It's GROSS! If you have a Samsung dishwasher run a paper towel along the inside of the bottom of the door. See what you get!

We bought all Samsung appliances for our new home. The fridge lasted 2 years, needed a new motherboard and fan. Our washer is the exploding machine, on recall, check if you have one... Our dishwasher broke 5 times in two years, we had to pay servicemen 120 bucks each time to look, motherboard, seals, racks, etc. Everything replaced. Samsung service said initially they would replace machine before one year, but it dragged out longer, so they said, "Too bad you're no longer under warranty". It was never fixed. A so-called Samsung guy showed up, said we should not use Rinse Aid, causes bubbles. I laughed at him. No one from Samsung had anything on file he came to our home. I met two people last week at Lowe's looking for a dishwasher, they had the same machine I did. We laughed. Never again. Samsung dishwasher the worst ever! Stay away!

I had a GE dishwasher for 15 years and it worked well but I wanted a new stainless steel one. I purchased a Samsung from Best Buy. It is hard to believe how unhappy I have been with this appliance. I have paid $357 so far to continue to have it fixed and it is not quite three years old. Today I am having it hauled away as I am cutting my losses. Samsung should not be in the business of appliances if they can't do any better than this. It did not clean the dishes well, it did not dry the dishes well, and it was of poor quality but yet cost a lot. I will NEVER buy Samsung again.

Purchased the Samsung Waterwall Dishwasher in June 2014. Brand new technology - $900 worth! Pffff!! Within 6 months, had to have a repairman out because of an error saying there was a problem with an O ring in the water pump. Within 12 months, they were out again for the same issue - TWICE! Finally replaced it on their 3rd trip. 12 months after that (2 days ago) got the 7E error, telling me the waterwall was being blocked and couldn't move. Nothing blocking the waterwall and it is just stuck. Repairman coming AGAIN tomorrow to check. My extended warranty through Lowe's is up in June 2019. I WILL be buying yet another brand dishwasher when that happens. I will NEVER buy another Samsung appliance. They should stick to phones only!

I have a Samsung dishwasher that smells horribly. It has from day one. I thought it must be my plumbing or drains so I have spent $700 on plumbers only for them to find nothing wrong except my dishwasher is junk and stinks! Customer service went around in circles telling me to clean it when I have already cleaned it in every way possible and with everything known to man! I took the whole thing apart and uninstalled it and nothing helps. Samsung won't do anything about it. It is under 1 year old.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

I had a Whirlpool for 11 years and wanted a new stainless steel model. I got this 2 years back from Best Buy. I didn't get the extended warranty because I never used it with my old dishwasher and all money was just gone waste. The Samsung brand proved to be my nightmare. I had to call tech service twice in 1 year. Then again after year for which I paid through my own pocket. The dishes are never clean and top shelf never gets dry. I wash all with a soap, rinse with water then again run the dishwasher. If you put the dish without washing it doesn’t get clean. The material used inside, smells like a rubber and I think my old dishwasher was much sturdier than this WaterWall. Additionally, you have to baby it. The door lock gave up after 1 year, so changed it. Now again and again we keep getting error messages. I am just tired of this washer. I will not recommend anyone to buy.

I bought a Samsung dishwasher Model# DW80F600UTS/AA about 6 months ago. It's no good and did not work out of the box. I was getting an error code that it would not drain on start-up. I had to call for service, explained the problem and a tech was scheduled to come and repair it in a week. Tech came, replace faulty part and it finally ran for the first time. Sure it ran but it has never cleaned the dishes very well and it always leaves a powdery residue on everything. The insides of the dishwasher has a build up of powdery residue in certain areas as well, especially on the bottom.

Also I have noticed that it smells when I open the door even with no new dirty dishes in it. You would think that from a place where you pull clean dishes from that it wouldn't have a musty odor coming from it. It just makes me sick to know I have a new expensive dishwasher and I wind up cleaning more dishes by hand than I put in my dishwasher. I also bought Samsung microwave oven and stove but have not had a problem yet except that the clocks have to be reset every 30 months because one run fast and the other runs slow. From what I have been reading I am bracing myself for the other appliances to give me problems. I have not bought the fridge yet and I guarantee it won't be a Samsung! Best of luck to all of those who do not heed the warnings of myself and the others who have posted here.

We bought the model # DMT400RHW about 4 years ago. It has no buttons on the front. Just touch sensitive ones on top. Anyways we were so excited to have this dishwasher, I have two little kids (4 & 2) and they wouldn't be able to get into it, etc... However, my family and kids started getting sick a lot more than normal. I took my kids to a homeopathic doctor and discovered my son has an extreme issue with mold and allergies. He was allergic to penicillin, etc... Well, we also noticed the dishwasher didn't smell quite right after using it and couldn't figure out what the deal was. It looked clean inside. I bought dishwasher cleaners and ran those through it. It still smelled. Everyone kept asking us if we had mold in our house that might be making us sick. I scoured the house and could find nothing.

Then, I was emptying the dishwasher a couple weeks ago and noticed that there was a bit of black stuff at the bottom of the front door coming out from under the seal. I got a paper towel and when I ran it under the seal and it came away black with mold and smelled like vomit. All this time I've been washing dishes with that junk! No wonder my family has been so sick! I called the company customer service and they said they've never had this problem with any of their models ever. I find that hard to believe!

My husband says it's a faulty design. I agree. If the seal was flush to the door no food and water could get trapped under it. Samsung said I just need to keep cleaning it with vinegar or bleach. I'm sorry, but I've never had to wipe out a dishwasher after every time I use it and I think that's ridiculous! I also don't like the fact that I cannot just do a rinse and dry cycle on this. You have to run it through fully every time. Needless to say we will not ever buy another Samsung again. Their customer service was terrible, even when I talked to a manager. I'm over it already and now I'm stuck with this faulty dishwasher.:(

This dishwasher dw80j7550ug is a real work of crap. I only saw the reviews too late to see how bad it is. It doesn't clean your dishes. It stinks all the time you open it. Even empty. It doesn't dry your dishes. Samsung says open the door to air dry the dishes. I have to rinse the dishes off extra good. I paid 700 dollars for a dishwasher that I practically have to wash the dishes before I put them in it. Air dry my dishes... I might as well wash them and put them on the counter. Samsung sends repairmen out that say everything is working according to their specs. Don't buy this or any Samsung product. They are the lowest rated dishwashers on the market. I wish they would recall them. Thanks.

I purchased a Samsung dishwasher, stove and microwave. Within a year of purchase I had to repair the microwave and dishwasher. Up until that point they were good. Appliance Problems. Beware before purchasing.

Wish I read these reviews before I bought. Will never buy any Samsung product again... We purchased a dw80j3020 dishwasher in Oct 2016 and it stopped draining water in late Nov 2016. After a call to Samsung, a tech was sent to repair it. He informed us that the pump looked used and needed to be replaced. This product was purchased new and no other work was done so the defected part had to come from the factory. Samsung has refused to replace or repair the product. I have called the office of the president and still the answer I got was a resounding no... Again stay away from all Samsung products.

Dishwasher works ok, not great, just ok. Been trying forever 2 months to get 4 screws for this dishwasher, yet they are unable to send them to me? WTF?? Almost $900 for a dishwasher and they can't send mounting screws?

I purchased a Samsung Dishwasher from Best Buy, when I had the unit installed I discovered that the kick plate was missing. I called Samsung and requested that they send me the missing part. They took all of the information and gave me instruction on how to send the receipt which I did. After a few days a representative called saying they needed more information. I asked what information they needed and they said they needed the Serial Number and Model Number. When I explained that I already gave them this information the representative put me on a long hold and came back and said not to worry they had everything they needed and that my missing part would be shipped in 7-10 days.

Several days later I received an email from Samsung asking for me to upload my receipt to them (which I had already done a few weeks ago). I resent the receipt and then a few days later received another call saying that since the item was purchased as an open box item that they would not provide me with the missing part. Bottom line is that the customer service is very disorganized and inefficient. When I ask them to consider supporting their product and to make an exception to provide me with the part that was missing when delivered to me they refused. Very disappointing experience from Samsung's customer support people.

Nightmare... Purchased the dishwasher June of 2014, 2 years later water wall error 7E, which is an expensive fix. It involves two motors and a sensor. Called several service technicians in our area, they all stated that there are several service bulletins and TSI's posted for Samsung service technicians in regard to this issue so it would be best if I called Samsung because Samsung should fix for free because it is a product defect that is warranted. I called Samsung at 1.800. Samsung and spoke with William in customer service. He agreed that this is a defective issue with this Samsung dishwasher and that they would offer me a one-time extended service agreement and would set up an authorized Samsung service company to come out and fix it.

The next day I received a call from the "Authorized Service Company, Quick Fix" and they said that I would have to pay for the service because it was out of warranty, I stated what William had told me. They said, “Well, in addition to this not being written in the notes, we no longer service your area so Samsung will have to provide another authorized service company for your unit.” So I called Samsung back and spoke with supervisor Tyler (employee number- **) and Layla (employee number **). They stated that William had not written it in the notes for the extended service warranty and that Samsung does not even have an authorized service company in our area, so they wouldn't be able to help us. We have asked them to review the "recorded" service call with William as they stated that they couldn't honor because it was not in the notes.

I went back to my "warranty." It states that Samsung will cover all parts and labor if it is deemed to be a defect issue. We went back to Best Buy to receive assistance with the issue as we had purchased the DW80H9930US from Best Buy. The sales reps, Chris, tried to call Samsung and get help with the issue as they had a list of authorized Samsung service repair in SWFL. Samsung also told Best Buy that they did not have authorized Samsung repair service in SWFL. Best Buy started giving them the list. They said that Best Buy would need to contact Samsung’s ECR service. Best Buy did state that this is always an issue with Samsung and that they have poor customer support and that there are a lot of issues with Samsung appliances.

ECR was closed, so Best Buy passed my complaint to Vanessa, she called ECR the following week. Samsung’s customer service agent told Vanessa that Samsung would be giving me a full refund on my dishwasher as they know that there is a severe issue with the water wall on these dishwashers. Samsung had Vanessa fax my receipt and other documentation to a fax number. They were supposed to send fax her back with a refund letter so that I could purchase a new dishwasher from Best Buy. A couple of days went by with no word, so Vanessa called Samsung back. Samsung stated that they had no record of Vanessa ever calling and that no refund would be issued. Vanessa stated that Best Buy would not be able to help me any further.

Why are Samsung and Best Buy still selling these dishwashers if they know that there are severe issues with the product and that neither one of them will stand behind the product, so the customer is left with an overpriced appliance that does not work. Both companies have failed in providing customer service and support. Neither one stands behind the warranty. Hoping that all appliance companies will read this and stop selling Samsung appliances! Customers stop buying from Samsung and Best Buy!

I finally got my dream house in 2012, so I was excited to be able to buy all new, top of the line kitchen appliances! My husband told the salesman that he "loves bells and whistles" and that was the wrong thing to say! However, our excitement was short lived when each appliance started having problems. First was the dishwasher, next the refrigerator, then the range, and last of all the over the stove microwave. This all started just as soon as the one year warranty ran out.

The smooth top, convection range causes me to burn food due to its constantly increasing temperature to high, no matter what it's set on. The fan in the convection oven rattles. The icemaker of the 4 door French door fridge stopped working. The dishwasher throws out numerous error codes and stops working. The microwave constantly blows light bulbs and it starts running every time you open the door. We paid a small fortune to get these beautiful appliances for our fabulous new kitchen and wouldn't complain if we had bought them for looks only! Do yourself a favor and buy something that works and AVOID SAMSUNG!

NewSamsung Dishwasher Model DW80F600UTS lots of different issues. From Day 1 hasn't worked properly. Steam vent under front of door wasn't shutting off, so water would leak out the front. "HEAVY" light started blinking, and pump wouldn't turn off, power wouldn't turn off, either. Had to turn off at breaker. Dried out the "flood" pan and sensor, and saw moisture on the water intake hose coupling, so tightened that. That helped for a week, then it went off again. Seems to be leaking out of tub, not hose. Luckily, still under warranty so service is coming in a few days.

SERVICE: Parts take 10 days!! So the repair guy comes, figures out what is wrong, then has to order the part and come again. It can be 2 weeks before you can use your new dishwasher again! When I talk to the service company (that is not Samsung, but certified to do their repairs), they make it sound like they know exactly what the problem is before they come out - leading me to believe they had a lot of this problem!! Never will buy a Samsung appliance again! Wish I had come here first to read the complaints.

If I could give zero stars, I would. Avoid this company and their dishwashers at all costs. The way they treat their customers is criminal. Here is my experience: On June 20, 2015 we purchased a dishwasher model DW80F600UTS/AA at Best Buy. On November 10, 2015 the dishwasher stopped working and we contacted Samsung and they advised a service technician had to be dispatched to repair. On November 20, 2015 a technician came out to our residence and informed us that the board had to be replaced. On February 25, 2016 the dishwasher stopped working again. We contacted Samsung and they were not able to find a service technician to replace the board. Samsung arranged to have the dishwasher exchanged for a new dishwasher at Best Buy. We received the new dishwasher (same model) on March 11, 2016.

On February 1, 2017 the new dishwasher stopped working giving the same error as the first model. We generated a warranty service request. In this work ticket I requested that since we are repeatedly getting the same error with two separate dishwashers that we be refunded full purchase price of original dishwasher due to the problems with this dishwasher model. To keep replacing the boards or dishwasher every 3-11 months and the time it takes to get any resolution to our service issue is inconvenient. When the customer service representative called on February 2, 2017 I reiterated our position and requested to speak with a supervisor. On February 13, 2017 a supervisor called and assured us they could have the dishwasher repaired on February 17, 2017.

On February 16, 2017 a call was received from an appliance repair company. I discussed the issue with the dishwasher and they said they would speak to a Samsung representative. I never back from this company. On February 27, 2017 I wrote a letter to the BBB regarding my customer service issue. The next day I was contacted by Samsung who promised I would have service on my dishwasher immediately. On March 9, 2017 Samsung contacted me regarding my satisfaction on the repair to my dishwasher. I informed them that it didn't happen as whoever they contacted to perform the repair never contacted me. I advised this person that I wanted to speak to a supervisor immediately.

I haven't been contacted yet, and based on my experience with this company, I doubt I ever will. Do yourself a favor and buy another brand. Just look at the length of time it takes them to respond to my service requests. It's been over a month now and still have a broken dishwasher. What company thinks that is acceptable? Samsung does.

The majority of my appliances are Samsung. I have had nothing but repair bills for all of them. The latest is the dishwasher (DW80F600UTC). I will slowly replace all appliances. They are not very reliable.

In Nov 2016 I purchased a Samsung Dishwasher. I was having some remodelling done and did not have the dishwasher installed until shortly before Christmas. Model # DW80j7550US/AA. The dishwasher never completed a cycle, and never washed appropriately. With Christmas business I called Samsung shortly after the holidays to schedule repair. This is a brand new dishwasher! Scheduling service was complicated because when I called in (Dominican Republic) the washer was not under warranty - brand new. After emailing the bill of sale and many other hoops the dishwasher was scheduled for service. On 1/16/2017 NISI sent out a service technician who diagnosed it needs a new part. This part should take about 3 weeks. I called NISI on 2/27, left a message and also sent a text (his requested method of contact).

Today 3/9 after not getting a reply with 3 calls and 2 texts I finally get a text from him stating call the technician with a cell number. I stalled the cell and sent a text. No reply. I have since contacted Samsung and received a new 41 number and hopefully will hear back. The upside of this situation is that I had a Samsung refrigerator scheduled for delivery. I quickly cancelled. Buyer please beware. I wish I would have googled these reviews first. I will never ever purchase a Samsung product and will tell anyone that I come into contact with. Unbelievably awful!!!

STAY CLEAR. We replaced all of our kitchen appliances in 2014 with Samsung products including a fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. This has turned out to be an expensive mistake. The 1 year warranty covered the first year of problems. Since then we have had to spend hundreds of dollars to keep them running.

Microwave model ME18H704SFS and Samsung Dishwasher purchased Dec 2015 and installed March 2016. Began use then. Dishwasher was a lemon immediately with an electronic board error E11. Samsung warranty sucks! Getting thru for help and not will to replace unit just to "fix" which wasn't possible. Terrible customer service. Dishwasher never worked from day 1. Microwave also lasted less than a year after installed. Feb 2016 went to use popcorn sensor feature and lo and behold received that E11 error! Not sure if we had ever used that feature before since it was at a cabin. That is used mostly in summer. However, tried all other sensor features and they all give same error now!

Microwave still runs on regular time but I purchased this model specifically because I like the sensor feature. Called the number and was told they would fix same as the dishwasher thing. The repair company called and was scheduling to come fix as this is also a built-in unit and the charge was going to be 200 to come plus additional beyond that. I learned to ask because of dishwasher incident. They said no warranty coverage after Samsung told me yes. I decided to not waste any more time on this because I could buy a different microwave cheaper than wasting my time and energy trying to get it covered which is what Samsung hopes you do! Don't BUY Samsung appliance!

I am waiting for my oven and fridge to have problems since I bought a suite of them for a new kitchen. I had originally liked a range and that is why I went with Samsung. Never had problems with that so when we remodeled a cabin I went with a Samsung suite of products purchased at Lowe’s. Got a great buy! I did not purchase the Lowe's warranty. Next time I did because of all the issues with these appliances! Samsung warranty forget it!! Buy the store warranty. 1/2 of my Samsung appliances are garbage that I replaced with American made Maytag Dishwasher and Whirlpool microwave. Lowe’s made the dishwasher purchase right and took it back even though I did not buy their warranty - they were awesome! Thank you Lowe’s.

I purchased a new suite of appliance this year Feb 2016 for my remodel of townhouse and will see if those appliances last longer than a week or year. Learned my lesson, I took back another Samsung microwave same model that had been purchased because the first one is crap and traded it also for Whirlpool. So now I have Whirlpool appliances from Lowe’s and I will report if I have any issues on them! I spent the extra for the warranty 3-year but I think it will be well worth it. I have little faith that appliances are made to last anymore! Good luck if you purchase Samsung! I will never buy Samsung again - not anything with that brand name on it.

I purchased my dishwasher and had it installed. After two washes the washer started leaking. We called customer service and after many attempts of scheduling and cancelling because they're too stupid to confirm an appoint or called the correct number, they came. The technician told us that the panel was not sealed properly and that he would come back and get it fixed or would replace with a new one. The following appointment attempt, they called on me at the very last min and asked to come another. They told me 10:30-11:30 but instead came at 5pm. Another technician came this time but instead of fixing it, he blamed on the height adjustment screw removal and that's why the washer was leaking.

What kind of ridiculous excuse is that because it's not even related!? They refuse to fix my washer but what kind of crap machine breaks after two washes? Reassure that I will never buy a Samsung product again. I would make sure to make everyone knows about this. I would rather buy LG or GE instead of this crappy, poor service Samsung brand!

We bought our dishwasher over a year ago and have had nothing but problems. It smells all the time! We never had this problem before with our old one. The detergent latch opens about half the time but it leaves soapy residue every time. Do not buy a Samsung dishwasher. I will be replacing this one very soon.

We purchased our dishwasher in April 2016. It has never worked properly. It started out ok but then went down hill. Now it's loud and doesn't wash at all. When I open the door the dishes are dirty and the soap is still on the door. I called Lowe's and was told they would contact Samsung and I would get a call in two days. NEVER HAPPENED. I called back and Lowe's gave me the Samsung direct number. I call Samsung for a repair, was told per my SN and model number that I purchased it in 2015. Wrong. Wasted 10 more days waiting for my receipt from Lowe's. I email it to Samsung and call back, they tell me someone will be out the following Tuesday after 3. I leave work early, nobody shows up at 3:30.

I call Samsung back, I am told sometimes they run late. I wait til 5:30 and am not happy. Call Samsung back and am given the number for the repair shop. I am pissed. I call the repair shop. I am told that nobody set anything up with them and this is common. Apologies, then I am told that it's not covered because I bought it in 2015. NO I DID NOT. Repair shop calls Samsung to verify. Repair shop calls me back and sets up another appt. for the following Monday. I take the day off because they call and ask if I can do it earlier. Thursday, 2 days later, I get a call to set up an appt. and that it won't be covered because I bought in 2015. What? No! Apologies. Two hours later a message on my phone from repair shop, trying to set up an appt. and it's not covered... WTF is going on?

Monday comes, guy shows up with a big box of parts. Looks confused. Halfway through, two hours have gone by, tells me he needs to go to the store for a hose? Two hours later he has replaced almost every part in my dishwasher. I can hear it filling with water. He seems pleased and after a four hour repair job leaves after telling me to let it run. I do. After a hour I open it up and I see the same soap that was on the door. I gave up. Husband called, they are coming back Friday... OMG! We spend thousands on all new Samsung kitchen appliances and I am scared to death. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Cannot understand what they are saying, don't know what they are doing, can't understand what I am saying and that's Samsung. Repair shop is just as bad! I have told everyone I know do not buy Samsung... Just got a new work phone... Samsung. Great.

My advice - DON'T buy Samsung products. The condo block my friend lives in has Samsung dishwashers installed. Three of them that I know of have quit. It is impossible to get good service with any kind of results. The technician at the other end keeps you on the phone for hours and won't consent to new parts or agree that there is a problem covered under warranty. It took one gal seven months to get any results. Two are still working on it. They are not cooperative at all. We had a Samsung TV. What a disaster. The picture was always blurry and with movement, it was followed by a delayed shadow. We've switched to LG products and love them.

Purchased this Samsung Dishwasher DW80F600UTS in February 2015, several problems occurred during the first year. Three repair visits to the house toward the end of the first year of the warranty. Soap dispenser would not open, etc. Circuit board replaced. Samsung refused to replace this lemon. Now as we come to the end of the second year, problems once again. Error code for leakage. There is no leak, and dishwasher will not operate. It just continues to run the pump. Samsung will no longer fix, claiming it is now out of warranty. The dishwasher lasted less than two years. Unfortunately I used my Lowe's credit card, I understand if I would have used VISA, MASTERCARD, etc. they may have automatically covered up to an additional year. I will never buy another Samsung dishwasher! This dishwasher is unreliable and Samsung customer service does not stand behind this product.

This Samsung dmr78ahs dishwasher has been nothing but trouble. We constant failures. There are rope cables attached to springs that counterweight the door. They constantly break. The upper basket adjuster brackets fail yearly. Now the water inlet valve is leaking. These are all poor component quality issues and design problems. My cheap builder installed dishwasher lasted 15 years without a single issue. I just got tired of the noise. Junk, Junk, Junk!

I want to start this by saying please buy something else. I bought the model # dw80j7550ug and I wish I never did. This thing has a dry feature on it and guess what? It doesn't dry. I've been on the phone with Samsung a number of times and they tell me that it's highly recommended to use a dish washing aid. I don't understand why must I use an aid to dry my dishes. They say it helps to repel water but wait I thought the water is what helps wash the dishes? It gets better, they also said to open it when it's done to allow to dry. So now I have to either wait for it to get done not drying my dishes or I'll have to come home to open my dishwasher so that way my dishes don't smell like mildew.

Thanks Samsung for such a nice product that doesn't do what it says it will do. It also doesn't have it anywhere on the box or user manual saying you need to babysit your dishwasher. Also, buy some new dish drying towels because our dishwasher that you just bought for over $700 doesn't dry dishes. Samsung lost a long time buyer and supporter. I'll never buy another Samsung product!!

We purchased this dishwasher in April 2015, but did not have it delivered to us until June when our kitchen was completed. The first dishwasher to arrive was damaged. Had a bent door frame so the door would not close. The company we purchased these from (PC Richards) replaced the dishwasher and a new one was sent. In December 2015 and exactly 6 months from when dishwasher was installed it is no longer cleaning the dishes or drying them. We had a tech come out and it was determined that the heating element was bad. We also showed him a broken wheel on the lower rack. Tech said he would order parts. The parts came in and the tech was here to fix the issue. However, the wrong wheels were sent. To this day we are still without the proper wheels.

Also, we have had 3 service calls since the new heat element was installed and still dealing with the dishwasher not cleaning or drying the dishes. The tech made a call to Samsung and they did some tests and it showed the dishwasher is functionally normal with no issues. So here we are with a dishwasher that is only 6 months old not working!! This dishwasher is garbage.

I am one of American family who lives in Turkey. I bought a washing machine from Turkey. Right now dishwasher machine (DW9950 WHITE) is under warranty in Turkey. I sent a machine after I had a problem to service and after couple weeks it is still in the service center. I called service center several times. They told me "we are waiting spare parts from distributor" which is I cannot accepted from SAMSUNG for a month. SAMSUNG TURKEY is working with rookies that's why I have a problem here. For a month still I don't have dishwasher in my house. Looks like not coming next month too. Especially SAMSUNG KOREA should be very careful while they choose their main distributor in TURKEY (SAMSUNG TURKEY).

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

For more than 70 years, Samsung has been an industry leader across all technology markets. Its investments in medicine, consumer electronics, finance, plant construction and more make it an all-in-one brand.

• Building better built-in options: Samsung only offers built-in dishwashers, producing six different models with two different washing styles.
  • Rotary washing arms: Like most dishwashers, these models use a rotary arm to direct spray throughout the tub.
  • WaterWall technology: This innovative take on cleaning uses a powerful wall of water to attack dried-on food residue.
  • Adjustable racking system: Fit more pots and pans side-by-side with table settings using the adjustable racking system.
  • Zone booster options: Direct the water pressure to where it is most needed with the zone booster.
  • Best for Homeowners and families