Find a Dishwashers partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Samsung Dishwasher Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Dishwasher?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

It is reliable, energy efficient, quiet in operation. As with any Samsung product these products are well made to be reliable and tend to outperform and outlast the computers on all counts. Simply put Samsung products are superior to most other goods manufactured by the competition.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

Samsung items are very good. I never had an issue with any this name. But other like Sharp Frigidaire are total let down. Never come thru as they stated. They start out great but after 1 year no good. I would not recommend

Get buying tips about Dishwashers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Fantastic features, quick and easy to use and an all round great product for a family who are busy and need to quickly get tasks done. They also look sleek and fit nicely in any home. Finally they come with a very good warranty and support system if you ever have any issues.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Works great and QUIET! Easy to load and the controls are simple to use. Looks good (black stainless steel). Seems to be energy efficient and the time to wash a load is comparable to other brands. The price is similar to other higher end dishwashers.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

My dishwasher has a lot of features with options that come in handy. A heavy scrub at high temperature is very good with greasy pans. A regular wash is also very good for just dishes, glasses and flatware. So far I have no complaints, it seems to do the job well.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I will never buy another Samsung product again! The high-end dishwasher stopped working after three months! They gave us a run-around about the warranty. They tried to say it was an electrical issue and would not send a repair person out until we hired an electrician. The electrician we hired verified it was a bad control panel and not our fault. They finally sent out someone and they confirmed. They were supposed to come back in two weeks to install the new part. We have called over 20 times and Samsung does not return phone calls and claim they will help and then do not respond. They have horrible customer service. We were warned that they never stand behind their warranties, but we bought anyway. Big mistake on our part! We will never buy Samsung again! Please do not make the same mistake we did!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Going on two years since we purchased, but have used it approximately 1 year due to constant not working. Even had the company we bought from cone and get it and take it to the repair shop, only to get it back and something else is wrong. Never has cleaned top rack well, then wouldn't drain, and now no water to top rack. I have become an expert at taking apart and putting it back together. Seriously, buy a different brand.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I am reporting Samsung for a deceptive warranty and service. I purchased a new dishwasher on Aug. 20th. It was installed on Sept. 14th. On Sept. 22nd I noticed it was leaking and not washing. I called Home Depot and they sent a technician out to my house. They found that the back case of the dishwasher was broken and it was leaking water into my cabinets and into my living room.

I called Samsung and was told that since I didn't report the damage within 48 hours they would not be replacing it. I called Home Depot and Kimani at corporate said they had a lot of issues with Samsung not standing by their warranties. She was able to connect me to the warranty department. The warranty for the unit is 90 days in writing in their paperwork.

The warranty department wrote up a ticket and said they needed to send their own technician out to see the unit. They came out 10/1 - the technician barely spoke English. I showed him the damage. Samsung called me to say that the damage is not their fault and they are not replacing the unit. I have a claim with my homeowner's insurance to fix the water damage which is around $4,000 and I have a broken dishwasher. They are not willing to stand by the warranty and replace the unit.

I am out several thousand dollars and no dishwasher. This is very deceptive. I am hearing more and more cases about this type of service from Samsung. I am in the process of contacting Home Depot. I wanted to report this, because it fraudulent business practice. I hate to see more people affected by this type of business practice. I can't believe this is legal.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Purchase this Samsung dishwasher for my new addition at the end of 2017. It has never been a good product. It does not clean well at all and in fact the first time I had a repair person out all they told me to do was to push every single button feature on the dishwasher and make sure that my water was already hot before I used it. It is a total piece of garbage. Now today I had to have another repair person come at the cost of $120. I was informed that the main power unit has gone out and just for the part is $450. Needless to say, I have to purchase a new one and it sure as hell will not be a Samsung. This is the worst dishwasher I have ever seen.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

My wife and I bought the beautiful new dishwasher and from day one using it the machine doesn’t wash our dishes. If I could give this dishwasher a negative rating I would. It doesn’t deserve a 1 star. We’ve had 3 service calls where techs can’t find anything wrong with it once they run their diagnosis. The tech have given us advice on different types of washing cycles or soap to use and our dishes continue to come out dirty. We’ve even been hand washing prior to putting them in and still come out filthy. Samsung has been horrible to deal with as they just continue to say there is nothing more they can do for us at this time even though they understand it’s not washing. I would never purchase from them again as they do not stand behind their products. I’m not asking for much. Just a dishwasher that washes the dishes. Service ticket number # **.

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

For more than 70 years, Samsung has been an industry leader across all technology markets. Its investments in medicine, consumer electronics, finance, plant construction and more make it an all-in-one brand.

• Building better built-in options: Samsung only offers built-in dishwashers, producing six different models with two different washing styles.

• Rotary washing arms: Like most dishwashers, these models use a rotary arm to direct spray throughout the tub.

• WaterWall technology: This innovative take on cleaning uses a powerful wall of water to attack dried-on food residue.

• Adjustable racking system: Fit more pots and pans side-by-side with table settings using the adjustable racking system.

• Zone booster options: Direct the water pressure to where it is most needed with the zone booster.

Samsung Dishwasher Company Information