Samsung Dishwasher
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Samsung Dishwasher

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

617 Samsung Dishwasher Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I purchased a Samsung dishwasher to match the rest of the appliances. After less than 2 years, and minimal use --- we are only at the house 4 months out of the year-- the control panel went out. It's under warranty BUT we have to pay for labor. After looking at reviews, it sounds like 50% of the control panels go out. I think the company should reimburse the cost of labor or, I'm in for a class action suit!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

A little over 2 years ago I purchased a Samsung dishwasher. It has been the worst dishwasher I have ever experienced and never would I ever buy any other product with the Samsung name on it. It has been nothing but problems. The old one was far better. Tomorrow I intend to go elsewhere to purchase a more reliable dishwasher and send this one to the scrap heap.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I hate my DMT800 Samsung dishwasher. It does not heat the water nor clean the dishes well. It is about 3 years old and it's torn up. There are only certain repair companies that are allowed by Samsung to repair their appliances and some will not repair the appliance if it's under warranty. The company I call charges $89.95 for a service call and if they can repair it, they will waiver the service charge. I think that this means it will be expensive to repair it. I'm going to buy a new one and it definitely won't be a SAMSUNG.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

DW80F600UTS dishwasher - Do not buy this dishwasher. If you do I hope you purchased an extended warranty. Broke 3 times in 2 years. Same code and part. Samsung did help repair it 1 time because the exact part broke in less than 3 months. Not a family use. Ran it only 3 to 4 times a week. Even put a filter on the well to prevent problems. Would like to sue them for making such a defective Lemon.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I have a brand new Samsung dishwasher and it is disappointing to say the least. I had a Bosch 10 years ago that was better. Even though I select Hi Temp Wash the water is lukewarm. It is noisy but nothing gets done in cold water. Very very disappointed. Will never buy another Samsung. My washer does the same thing! Use some hot water! I put pails of hot water into my machine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

We bought a Samsung dishwasher about 4 years ago. Thankfully we also purchased the 5 year warranty. About 3 months ago it started acting up, wouldn't finish the wash cycle. The repairman replaced the sensors, one of them twice. Then he replaced the whole pump assembly unit. He ran the dishwasher while he was here, everything was fine. The next time we ran it, water leaked out of the pump assembly and ruined my laminate flooring. They ordered another pump assembly and installed it a few days ago. It ran through a cycle no problem. Last night the pump kicked on, opened the door and the pump still ran. Held the power button down, it turned off then right back on. Had to flip the breaker to turn it off. Took a week and a second call to hear back from someone on the damaged floor. Still no resolution for the non working dishwasher or damaged floor.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The Samsung dishwasher(s) DW80M2020US (and other I have read about) does not dry dishes - not even close. I had read the reviews but I just refused to believe that a manufacturer would produce a dishwasher incapable of drying dishes. I thought all those complainers were just not using the correct settings - I was wrong. I have had a dishwasher for over 51 years and this is the first I've ever had that was incapable of drying dishes. I would retrofit it myself to extend the drying cycle if Samsung would provide the instructions.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I wish I had read reviews before purchasing the dishwasher. I had purchased the refrigerator and was somewhat satisfied so I purchased the dishwasher so that the appliances would match. Both are stainless steel (so they say but magnets stick to the front of the dishwasher so you know it's not stainless.) The front of the dishwasher has rusted but in addition to that (this was actually the icing on the cake) the dishwasher has not worked more than it has worked. Always stopping, giving blinking lights, had to replace the level sensor twice, clean out the line numerous time and it really doesn't clean well. The refrigerator while not rusting doesn't drain and a thick sheet of ice gets under the drawer. We have to take the drawer out and soak up the water and ice. Nothing but issues. I hate both appliances and will NEVER purchase another Samsung appliance again. I won't even take it for free. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I purchased a Samsung Dishwasher at Lowe's less than 4 months ago. Started having problems. Called my very unhelpful Samsung warranty people. All I got was the runaround. The part that holds the seal in place has come off and it leaks on the floor. They told me that they would send a repairman out and told me that I would have to pay for the service call and that the part was a cosmetic issue and that it is not covered by their so-called warranty that is not worth blowing my nose on it. If there is anyone wanting to do a class action lawsuit I am in. I will never buy a Samsung product as long as I live. Lowe's Home Improvement was not any help. I will never spend any of my hard earned money at Lowe's ever again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I bought a Samsung dishwasher at Home Depot last year. It was on sale, all stainless inside and seemed like a great deal. It worked a couple of times then quit... lights flashing and stinky water remaining in the basin. Home Depot responded quickly and sent someone out twice to repair it then finally sent me an email saying it was not fixable. They gave me a full refund. But, I am stubborn and was determined to fix it. Sometimes it worked thru a full cycle and sometimes it did not. I would have to push a couple of buttons to get it to drain afterward. After months of troubleshooting it finally works for me every time. The key is a balanced load. When you put a dinner plate on one side of the rack you must put the next dinner plate on the other side. Same with the top rack. Equal weight on both sides of the carriages is the trick. It sounds like a pain in the you-know-what but it works for me and I feel like a winner! :)

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I have had a Samsung Dishwasher for almost 5 years. Thank goodness I purchased a 5 year warranty. The dishwasher worked OK but didn't do a very good job. We always washed the dishes before we put them in. One day we got the flashing lights on the front and had to call service. They came out and replaces the fill reservoir sensor and another sensor but still had the problem. Then he replaced the main electronic board, still the same problem. Then he went to the last thing he knew it could be, a partially clogged hose. He had to take the dishwasher all the way out and there is a black hose on the bottom. That hose was partially clogged. Once cleaned out and put back together, everything worked beautifully. It now washes dishes better than it ever did. We no longer rinse before we put them in the dishwasher. It is unbelievable how well the washer performs after 4 1/2 years of marginal cleaning. My wife is happier than a lark.

We have a stainless steel interior and the racks are wonderful and very useful for loading. We now love this dishwasher and look forward to another 5 years. We are not sure if the hose was the main problem because it never washed very good from the beginning. I think the new reservoir sensor now gets more water in there and the new electronic board may be doing something it didn't do before. We are not sure but that hose that gets clogged will mess up all you sensors and that is the first place to look. We use the little pouches of soap you can get from Costco. They seem to work great and you see them in all the rental units at Whistler, etc for the dishwashers, so a lot a people like them. Hope everyone gets theirs running as good as ours. We purchased our dishwasher at Best Buy.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Adding one more complaint to the 600 plus list of dissatisfied individuals reports seems pointless but I want to share my experience and my frustration to hopefully shake things up, tell the manufacturers that allowing these products to remain on the market, knowing that they are failing and then telling people who have spent anywhere from $500 to over $1000 that they are now stuck with a useless appliance because the 1-year warranty is up is unacceptable. If this doesn't eventually end up as a class action lawsuit which is my next step, heres hoping I can at least deter someone who is considering buying one of these piles of junk to look elsewhere. I am a first time homeowner and was very excited about all the updated appliances that were coming with my kitchen.

During the home inspection, immediately a foul odor couldn't be missed when opening the dishwasher (DW80F600) but after letting it run a full cycle it subsided and we chalked it up to probably being caused by sitting water and the machine not having been run for awhile. BIG MISTAKE. First cycle I did with dishes, the tablet was half-dissolved, dishes were soaking wet, murky and dirtier than they were when they went in with an assaultive sour odor to follow when it actually stopped running about 4 hours later. After some troubleshooting with bleach, liquid dishwasher detergent, rinse aid and running hot water before starting the machine with no changes it was time to contact the home warranty company that came with the house. They happily sent out a technician costing me a $100 deductible. He diagnosed that the circuit board was the problem and that it was causing it to stay in rinse mode.

Then when I told him about the odor his response was "that most of the newer dishwashers have that smell." This did not sit well with me but figured, maybe with the new circuit board the smell and other issues would go away. Part arrived, he came and installed it. Problem NOT solved with no improvements. Called again, asked for a different company to be sent out (and by the way good luck trying to find technicians who work on Samsung products, definitely a huge red flag). This visit, he said that the problem is the entire pump and needs to be replaced. So this is where I am at now and pretty confident that this dishwasher is going to be an ongoing problem, needing repairs constantly with mediocre improvements until my warranty is up leaving me stuck with paying for all technical support and parts out of pocket.

And just a quick side note: I did call Samsung about the odor and the condition that the dishes were coming out in. The response I got from the representative was nothing less than infuriating but went like this: she was quick to tell me that the warranty was up and that unfortunately there was nothing they could do. Regarding the odor, she simply said that this was the first she's heard of this problem. And to wrap it all up she proceeded to tell me the proper way to load a dishwasher, that it is helpful to pre-clean the dishes before loading and to leave the door cracked to assist with the drying. Thank you Samsung. This whole ordeal has struck a very bad chord with me and anyone interested or knowledgeable about making moves towards class action please contact me.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

10 months ago we purchase a Samsung dishwasher model DW80J3020. It completely stopped working. While it was still under warranty, we had service technicians come out which took 3 days. Then they had to order a part. Two days later we had it working... It worked one time. Two more service calls later it was deemed unrepairable. Since that time we have tried to get a refund and all we get is shuffled from one "Customer Care" (what a joke) Department to another with no information or response. Finally we sent them the receipt on the suggested form... Still no response. My advice to you is don't ever buy a product from Samsung. They have shoddy products and the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

My dishwasher started leaking badly. Upon my inspection, the bottom door seal was falling apart/disintegrating. I went to Lowe's where I purchased it (this was one month after my 3 year extended warranty had expired) and asked to order the part in order for my plumber to repair it. They could not find the correct part but tried to sell me a part anyway. I knew enough to know that was not a part I needed So, I came back home and called Samsung for help. They referred me to J & J Parts which is their official distributor of Samsung parts. They could not find the individual part I needed. Moreover, they indicated that Samsung built that rubber piece into the door and I would have to buy the door for $254 to solve the problem! I called Samsung back and explained the issue. They didn't seem to care and said I would have to call an official Samsung tech. to come out and fix the problem.

So I did that hoping it would cost me much less than $254 and the seal would be repaired. The tech confirmed what J & J Parts said to me on the phone - that I would have to order most of the door piece (over $200) and then the labor cost to add on to that made the estimate to repair at over $400! The Samsung tech visit cost me $97 for nothing that I didn't figure out myself! All this headache for a 22" piece of rubber seal! The bottom line is this: don't buy a Samsung dishwasher (my model #DW80H993), if you did and this happens, don't waste your time and money to try and fix it. I obviously would not spend the $400 for this piece of trash, so I bought a new and different dishwasher with a 5 year warranty.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Purchased this item July 10, 2017, used 3 times. Started making this terrible sound!! Call for service, the man that came out was very nice and informative. Replaced the tiny fan motor in the vent... Worked one time and started making noise again!!!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Samsung Dishwasher Model DW80F600UTS - From Day 1, it stunk up the house unless you ran it 4 days a week. I always rinse everything before putting it into the dishwasher. It developed a leak at the seal along the floor, leaving a small puddle of soapy water on the floor. When I reported it to retailer who installed it, it was <1 week outside of warranty so their response was: "Sorry but you did not buy the extended warranty". The dishwasher it replaced was 16 years old and worked perfectly but so noisy. I wanted something less noisy. Two days ago it stopped dissolving the detergent blobs, which indicates there is not enough water circulating inside during the cycle to clean anything. It is only 18 months old.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Their own authorized repair depot says they can put in a new water pump but won't guarantee it because my dishwasher is 2" farther to the right than is usual. That is, frankly nonsense. They've been here twice, then told me to hire a plumber to fix his mess. That cost another $185.00. They cannot diagnose the problem. With all the testing the steam peeled the laminate off my brand new cabinets. This dishwasher is nothing more than a money pit. My regular service man refused to service it saying that Samsung is garbage.

No wonder it is so quiet. They may have well have put in a water pistol than that ineffective pump that is in there. I will never buy another Samsung appliance as long as I live. It has never worked. I stopped using it after the first week because the dishes came out as dirty as they went in, and has been sitting there for cosmetic reasons until I thought I might have it looked at. Now it just won't complete a cycle.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I have had this dishwasher running now for a month. From the first load it has not washed my dishes properly. I always have food particles left on my dishes. I had a service tech come out and state, "that is how Samsung dishwashers perform. You have to wash your dishes in order for it to wash the dishes." When I called Samsung to complain and verify what the tech stated, they initially told me that no pre-rinsing or pre-washing was required. But 5 minutes into the conversation, they tell me that the tech is correct, dishes must be pre-washed and pre-rinsed.

The service tech had also told me that the Samsung dishwashers are notorious for leaking. He has to replace hoses and units all the time because the plastic tubing gets pin hole leaks from wear and tear off the hot water coming in and out of it. Buyer be aware! Now I go back to Home Depot and they will not return or exchange the product because it has been more than 48 hours since we have had it (but less than 90 days from purchase, and less than 30 from installation - and installation was paid for separately when we were ready to install as we were going through a kitchen renovation and needed more time for the cabinets to be completed). Reading on these Consumer Affair complaints, it looks like it's time for a class action lawsuit.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Samsung Model DW80F600UTB Dishwasher - I usually do not write comments about products but if this helps anyone who is buying a dishwasher then here goes. We bought a Samsung dishwasher to replace Bosch that quit working. We were sold on the features & the fact that our longtime salesperson friend recommended it. Really bad choice, From the beginning the dishwasher barely cleaned the dishes. The silverware never ever got completely clean. It leaves a very bad odor when the dishes are done that the old one never did. Loading this thing is a total nightmare. The top shelf is not too bad, but trying to get things in the bottom shelf is almost impossible.

The front keypad to start the dishwasher has been difficult to use from the very beginning. You almost have to push with 2 hands to get the start button to engage. Now we can not go out a buy a new dishwasher so we are stuck with this thing until it totally stops working. My advice to anyone reading this because they are thinking about a Samsung dishwasher, please look at another brand. Thank You.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

My appliances are not a year old. Spray arm fell off dishwasher. Microwave is a piece of garbage. Refrigerator/freezer makes so much noise that we have to close our bedroom door to sleep because it sounds as if someone is trying to break in. I am so disappointed. I have had to call Samsung for support and am amazed. You can not understand the service representatives. The service representatives know absolutely nothing and continuously put you on hold for long periods of time. Who has time for this? Many don't they stand behind these supposedly top of the line products that cost a fortune? What can I do?

Original review: July 29, 2017

In 2014 we bought a Samsung dishwasher at Lowes. We had always bought Bosch but the deal being offered by Lowes/Samsung was too hard to pass up, I wish we had. I won't bother with the model number because after reading the reviews here it is obvious it doesn't matter, they all have problems. I am pretty good at fixing things myself and our dishwasher is still running, but I have better things to do in my retirement than fix a dishwasher! If you go to Youtube you will find many videos showing you how to fix your Samsung. My advice is DO NOT BUY a Samsung dishwasher! If you own one, make sure you put a cup of vinegar in AFTER the wash cycle starts, (this is particularly important if you are on a well and not public water).

If you do it before you start the dishwasher, it will pump the vinegar down the drain upon startup. Also after each wash, clean the door gasket at the bottom of door where it attaches to the dishwasher. Black gunk/mold builds up there, pretty disgusting. Based on reading other reviews, if you are out of warranty and can't do your own repair, take your loss, and put your hard earned money into purchasing another dishwasher.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Has anyone purchased Samsung stainless steel dishwasher Model No. DW80M2020US? Having water remain on door, even when I put on high heat. Did not have this with my prior GE dishwasher. After reading all the complaints it has me second guessing my purchase from Home Depot. Installed 7-14-2017.

Original review: July 22, 2017

This machine has a great design and lots of room. Unfortunately, it fails because the mechanical and computer components fail too much. Samsung should have contacted owners of the first generation Waterwall and offered to fix the issues. Instead calling them for help is a test of wills. My machine is just 30 months old. Samsung has had to. One out and replace the mother board, the finger pad, and now the motor and washing arm. I learned the new motor was improved as was the washing arm and it should now run. I have masking tape along the top seam to prevent water leaking inside and wrecking controls. The practical aspects were not thought through and getting service is difficult. I will never purchase any Samsung product again. I am waiting for Google or Apple to start designing appliances. I think they will work better. I paid so much for machine and it has been a huge disappointment. Do not buy.

Original review: July 16, 2017

We purchased the Samsung Dishwasher Model DW80K505US last fall. We had the service techs here to check on it as the dishes were coming out with food stuck on them no matter what we did. We did everything the tech said to avoid this problem and it didn't change a thing. Two weeks ago we received the replacement machine that Samsung sent but it has exactly the same problem. As far as we are concerned this is a design flaw. The rinse cycle is not working properly as the dishes come out dirtier than when they were put in.

According to the last service tech who was here 2 DAYS AGO, it is caused by the companies trying to go greener with the machines. What use are they if they do not do what they are supposed to. I am currently using both the detergent and rinse agent they recommended and now I also am supposed to buy another product - Finish dishwasher booster. I have an issue with the chemicals as they cause me health problems so I am assuming that we bought an expensive floor ornament and will have to go back to washing dishes by hand.

Original review: July 14, 2017

We bought Samsung DW80H9930 series on 6/28/14. Paid $1000 at Home Depot plus $300 for installations. As soon as we started, in 15 minutes, water started coming out. We called Samsung. Company guys came several times to solve the problem but could not help. We repeatedly call Samsung. Like company does not care. We called outside company, P.C. Richard repair guy & again problem was lingering around. Last week, we called Samsung & ask for final help before we get rid of the dishwasher. Again, manager does not care for it. I guess Samsung does not care for their customers. We bought brand new dishwasher from P.C. Richard & they will haul this Samsung dishwasher & install the new Whirlpool one. Now onward, we are not buying Samsung or neither our friends.

Original review: July 2, 2017

This is the short version of our nightmare with Samsung. Dishwasher (Dishwasher DW80F6000TS/AA) turned itself on at about 2:30 in the morning. Water backed up into sink and overflowed on countertops, then into cupboards and flooded the entire kitchen floor. Tried to turn it off from button on top of washer door. It kept coming back on and continued flooding. Finally turned off circuit breaker in garage. That stopped the washer and water.

Called Samsung next day. Very polite lady apologized and promised us that Samsung would repair washer and fix any water damage. They gave us claim numbers for both washer and repairs. Rep from independent Samsung came from Tampa. He took panel off bottom of washer and took a quick look with flashlight. Then had me turn on circuit breaker. He ran it for 15 seconds and said it wasn't the dishwasher. As he was leaving he told me to keep the circuit breaker OFF as Samsung may want this unit shipped to New Jersey for further inspection.

Obviously he didn't tell Samsung this. A rep from Samsung sent an email weeks later saying they were denying claims indicating that our dishwasher was fine per their Tampa rep. Homeowner's insurance requested estimates from general contractors. $50,000 is the most current one. It's been over 3 months now and we have a company that deals with this kind of issue working with us get this resolved. They said it could take up to 9 months. NEVER USE SAMSUNG!!!

Original review: June 26, 2017

The reason for this review is to alert purchasers to the problems associated with the Samsung dishwasher, and to the importance of selecting a reputable appliance sales company. In October 2016, my wife and I purchased a Samsung Appliance package from Bill Smith Appliances in Fort Myers Florida. Shortly thereafter, we began having problems with the dishwasher. I had researched the brand, and was already aware of draining and pump problems with the dishwasher, but was informed that the new model dishwasher was fixed.

After repeated problems with the unit, a detailed search on this website confirmed that there were recurring problems with draining, and flooding of these dishwashers, and one caught fire causing thousands of dollars in home damage, as did the flooding issues. Two other units had circuit board electrical shorts, and one retailer was advising his customers to avoid the Samsung dishwasher. Because of the fire and recurring flooding issues, despite the fact that the unit was still under warranty, we decided we would not have a potential fire situation in our home. We would replace the unit rather than have it repaired under warranty.

I explained these issues to the Vice President of Bill Smith Appliances in an email, and almost immediately received a response: Although our dishwasher was beyond the 30 day 100 percent return policy, the company would accept its return for a reasonable restocking fee, and apply all sales incentives to a replacement unit should we decide to purchase another dishwasher from Bill Smith. While the product probably could not have been of more concern, the benefit of having done business with an entirely reputable appliance dealer was phenomenal. What is also phenomenal is the CONSUMERAFFAIRS.Com website, where folks can post their experiences, the good and the bad, and the service and attention to customer experience that one appliance retailer extended to us.

Original review: June 26, 2017

Doesn't even deserve ONE star!!! GARBAGE!!! I don't know how Samsung has not had a class action case filed against them after reading HUNDREDS of complaints about their dishwashers. Every reviewer has the same complaint about various models, UNBEARABLE, DISGUSTING ODOR!!... And SAMSUNG customer service does nothing!!! Oh, wait, they do offer suggestions on how to CLEAN their dishwashers with TANG!!! Yes, *** clean the disgusting odor in the brand new dishwasher with an orange flavored drink mix!!! *** WHAT??? The odor is unbearable and dishes are cleaner when I put them in the dishwasher than they are when I take them out!!! Shame on Samsung for this disgraceful product and lack of concern for their trusting consumers. They should have stuck to making televisions!!! NEVER make the mistake of purchasing a Samsung dishwasher.

Original review: June 25, 2017

I bought a package deal of Samsung appliances when I moved into a new home. Fridge, Microwave, Stove and dishwasher. After 3 months the dishwasher started to leak. We had numerous service calls to fix it. It would be fixed for a short time and then leak again. At one point it quit completely. We had to shut the breaker off because it just kept flashing and beeping. Eventually they deemed it unfixable and was to issue us a check for the cost of the dishwasher in March 2017. We have yet to see a check 6/24/2017 and the dishwasher is completely unusable as it has flooded our kitchen and warped my wood floors prior to that... We were given a number to contact for Samsung claims for the floors and after many call, and told we would have someone call back they have NEVER CONTACTED US.

The Samsung fridge started making noises about 6 weeks ago... (How convenient after the year warranty). Anyway I had the repair man come out last week and he informed me that there are 5, yes 5 recalls on the parts. It is Currently in my kitchen completely unusable.These appliances are less than a year and a half old. This is not ok... It is unacceptable to sell crap like this at the price it is and get away with it. I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY. NOR HAVE I EVER BOUGHT A KITCHEN FULL OF APPLIANCES. SO IT WAS EXCITING... AND NOW ITS A NIGHTMARE. If I could give you NO STARS I WOULD!

Original review: June 16, 2017

We bought a Samsung DW7933 series dishwasher in July 2013, at Lowe's, and the control panel is malfunctioning now. (5 year warranty on panel) We contacted Lowe's first and they said they had about 50% of them come back with same issue which caused Samsung to stop manufacturing until issue was solved, but that we would have to call Samsung to service it since we hadn't purchased extended warranty. Samsung said they have no one in our area to service us, to contact Lowe's and they will find someone. Lowe's did, and an appt scheduled. Two days later we get a call from service people stating, they don't work on Samsung. Now, Lowe's is contacting Samsung and we should receive a call back from Samsung in the next couple of days.

Samsung Computers and Monitors expert review by ConsumerAffairs

For more than 70 years, Samsung has been an industry leader across all technology markets. Its investments in medicine, consumer electronics, finance, plant construction and more make it an all-in-one brand.

• Building better built-in options: Samsung only offers built-in dishwashers, producing six different models with two different washing styles.

• Rotary washing arms: Like most dishwashers, these models use a rotary arm to direct spray throughout the tub.

• WaterWall technology: This innovative take on cleaning uses a powerful wall of water to attack dried-on food residue.

• Adjustable racking system: Fit more pots and pans side-by-side with table settings using the adjustable racking system.

• Zone booster options: Direct the water pressure to where it is most needed with the zone booster.

• Best for: Homeowners and families