2. Homeowners

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Samsung Dishwasher Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Dishwasher?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: March 19, 2020

Dishwasher given as a gift. It cleans better than my old one which did not have storm wash or sanitizer or delayed wash. The control dials positioned on inside of door are easy to clean. I like the section on lower rack that cleans off dirtiest dishes. The slots in basket hold silverware in place or you can open up for larger utensils. The top rack has 2 areas designed to hold any light dish in place. The rack slots for placement of dishes are angled so bowls are difficult to load. Overall looks and ability to clean make it a bargain for the price.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Beautiful stylish look, silent operation, and gets dishes clean, powerful enough for even the toughest of stuck on food, and no spots on glassware, yes it’s pricey but it looks good and does what it’s supposed to. And the best part is it’s backed by Samsung customer service, and customer service is the key factor for me.

Get buying tips about Dishwashers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Clean the dishes very well. It automatically open to air out the steam and make the dishes smell fresh. It looks solid And beautiful. Very modern looking. All the controls are hidden on the top of the door and would light up. With very bright blue light it looks so futuristic. Love it. Stainless steel, fingerprint Proof, looks so expensive. Highly recommend.

Original review: March 10, 2020

There are pros and cons to consider with this dishwasher. The capacity is generous. I like the different cycles. It seems like it uses a lot of rinse aid with the machine and you have to be careful how you load it or top rack items don't get clean. Overall it is a decent mid price dishwasher.

Original review: March 6, 2020

The dishwasher is fairly quiet. It has several wash options as well as a separate dry option. The racks fold down so you can put large or unusual shaped items in it. It is pretty but the stainless streaks more than I would have liked. All and all, it works good. I would recommend this dishwasher. Works better than others I have used. Fairly decent price for the quality you get.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

We purchased the Samsung 24 Stormwash dishwasher in August 2020. After the first time I ran a full cycle, I got an error code OC. I looked it up and the manual said to contact the manufacturer. I tried using another cycle to see if that would work, it didn't. So I tried several other cycles and it finally completed a cycle. But I immediately noticed it didn't wash the dishes at all. Dishes that didn't even have grease on them before, were greasy with debris on it. Mind you, I rinse the majority of the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.

So I called Home Depot to tell them it wasn't working and they informed me at that moment that it was purchased from the manufacturer so I would have to contact them. Soooo, I called them and I have had the run around from the very beginning. They arranged with a local company to send a tech out to look at it. That is whole story in itself (and not a good one). He FINALLY came out, said it needed a part, ordered it and came back to install it a week later. After he left, I tried a cycle and it worked. And then I ran another cycle and it barely got about 2 to 5 minutes into the cycle and it stopped.

I called Samsung again, and after speaking to the lady (a rather rude lady at that), she finally escalated it for me to get a refund or replacement because they couldn't get in contact with the company that supposedly fixed my unit. They were supposed to call me back within 24 to 48 hours. A WEEK later, I called them because I never got a phone call back and they had the nerve to tell me I didn't qualify for a replacement or refund. They sent a defective unit that cost $1052.85 and now I have to jump through hoops just to get the unit fixed. The rep has been rude and dismissive. The unit is horrible! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. We have everything else Samsung, but we will NEVER buy from them again!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Purchased dishwasher Jan 2019. Samsung not installed till March 2019. Used maybe once a week. 2 people in household and now will not shut down. So maybe used 100 times. Circuit breaker has to be turned off till repairman gets here in 5 days so no power to certain places in house. Paid 500+ for dishwasher. Very disappointed in product and the situation I have been put in because of this. Never again purchase their products.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

Paid $1600.00 for Samsung dishwasher. In the past 3.5 years we have had nothing but problems. We have spent a lot of money on repairs. The pump was replaced, the water wall was replaced along with several other problems. The last tech Samsung sent out was not properly schooled on the product and had to call another tech to guide him through the repair on the phone.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I had purchased Samsung StormWash in Best Buy in 2018/06 for my remodeled place. The first use of dishwasher was in 2018/09. About a week ago, the dishwasher does not operating and would shut off within seconds after power on. Instead of having technician from Samsung, the technician was so-called "Samsung authorized" technician. Technician came with diagnosis fee and told me it does not worth to have the dishwasher repaired since it is circuit board failed. I was silly enough not buying extended warranty for such a junk. Who would think the dishwasher would be failed in two years of use. I really wish there were some way to get part of money back. The product sucks and literally, there is no customer support after 1 year warranty.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES! Consumer Alert - Do Not Buy Samsung Kitchen Appliances. In 2017, we purchased a Samsung Refrigerator, Range, Microwave and Dishwasher. 3 years later, all but the range have required repair two or more times! Our dishwasher has been out service for nearly 8 weeks now. JCPenneys is gone, Asurion Warranty won’t replace it because it’s a service warranty only. A&E Factory Service kept us waiting all day, showed up at 6pm to tell us that the technician that was here two weeks ago was wrong; we need a different part and they can’t come back for 17 more days! Calling A&E’s “Customer Service” connects you to some foreign country and a rep that reads to you off a scripted cue card and suggests you should use the website for ‘better service’! May I repeat.... DON’T BUY SAMSUNG KITCHEN APPLIANCES!

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by ConsumerAffairs

For more than 70 years, Samsung has been an industry leader across all technology markets. Its investments in medicine, consumer electronics, finance, plant construction and more make it an all-in-one brand.

• Building better built-in options: Samsung only offers built-in dishwashers, producing six different models with two different washing styles.

• Rotary washing arms: Like most dishwashers, these models use a rotary arm to direct spray throughout the tub.

• WaterWall technology: This innovative take on cleaning uses a powerful wall of water to attack dried-on food residue.

• Adjustable racking system: Fit more pots and pans side-by-side with table settings using the adjustable racking system.

• Zone booster options: Direct the water pressure to where it is most needed with the zone booster.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team