Samsung Dishwasher

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Samsung Dishwasher Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Dishwasher?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: May 17, 2022

Buyer beware, we purchased new microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, TV, speakers, Laundry machine, etc. branded Samsung at a Lowe's store. Our entire household is Samsung products right now. That was the biggest mistake we ever made. First off make sure to keep your receipt and also please purchase the extended warranty even though it is not worth it. We did not keep the receipt for our purchase, without original receipt you cannot file any claim with either Lowe's or Samsung. We had to call the credit card company we used, which in turn reached out to lowe's on our behalf to get them, now let's the fun begin...

Within less than a year the dishwasher broke down, then the Microwave door broke down as well. We thought it was going to be easy to have Samsung come in and help us with the repairs. Nope, we needed to go to a site to upload our proof of purchase, then upload a credit card where a third party put a hold of $200.00 for each piece of broken equipment for evaluation. When they finally show up the Microwave warranty had just expired they stated and it was going to cost more to have it fixed so we lost that $200.00 for the visit.

The dishwasher was under warranty, we had to wait for them to approve a voucher then send to lowe's to have the device replaced. It's been 90-plus days we are still caught up in a back in forth between Lowe's & Samsung. they are blaming each other while in the meantime nothing is being done to replace the dishwasher. I went to lowe's yesterday they claimed they had no knowledge about my claim, I asked for a supervisor and call samsung on the spot and pass him my phone. Lowe's stated that samsung will issue a voucher to replace the dishwasher, Now price of every items are up, lowe's states that I have to pay the difference.

These shiny Samsung products are just garbage, they broke easily while Samsung and their resellers make it virtually impossible to file a warranty claim and have it processed. Once again buyer beware, if you do not believe me read the other reviews on google about Samsung manufacturer warranty and defective home equipment. I just do not get how Samsung and Lowe's are getting away with these scams.

Original review: May 13, 2022

3 Visits from Samsung technician to repair, now I’m scheduled for a 4th. Stay away from Samsung, each customer service rep says something different with reference to replace the unit. They plan to keep changing parts until it works. Big Mistake buying a Samsung

Get buying tips about Dishwashers delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: May 18, 2022

Resolved with matching replacement. Still no response from their leadership team. On delivery day, 2 replacements were on the truck, the first unit had a big dent in the side and was refused. The second was accepted. Samsung called to follow up and assured me that although I have a sales receipt showing a different model than what I have there would be no problems with warranty etc. I don't believe that for a second. 1 star rating stands and I think their policy of no returns after 48 hours yet they allow themselves 72 hours to get back to you is unethical.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Here's the deal - Samsung only allocates a set # of appliances per area. This means when they send you something damaged there is a good chance you will not get the same appliance you ordered when replaced. If you happen to order a set of matched appliances and 1 is damaged make sure you refuse everything! Here is why - after 48 hours of accepted delivery they will not take anything back however their window to get back to you with a replacement is 48-72 hours. Seems very unethical to me.

In the event they cannot find the replacement in your area they may offer a comparable replacement but it may not match everything else you purchased and at this point you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Their staff is somewhat rude and their senior leadership does not respond. If you purchase from a big box then throw another party into the mix and the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. At the end of the day all roads seem to end with Samsung and their customer service is non-existent.

Original review: May 5, 2022

In a nutshell I bought a dishwasher brand new in October of 2021. By February the dishwasher was no longer working and blinking lights and beeping indicating a leak. I had a I called the store where I bought it in Gatineau and they advised me to call Samsung direct. I did so and was told that they would be sending someone out. The repairman came out found evidence of leak in the lower basin yet was unable to determine the source. He left saying he would take a chance and replace the basin.

With the dishwasher being brand new and the uncertainty of whether the fix would even address the problem I again called Samsung. In the end three conversations with executive customer service three chats and their response was to not only hang up on me on one occasion but also to leave me on hold for 15 minutes when I had immediately called back wishing the information of the agent who hung up on me. The executive customer service is terrible. There is no desire to make sure that the customer has a functioning appliance.

The operators are unprofessional, the policy relating to dishwashers or appliances is that the repair person must say the devices unrepairable for them to consider replacement. In my case my dishwasher not only started to get mold but has been out of service for 3 months while I try to get this resolved. Again this is a dishwasher purchased in October of 2021 from Brault et Martineau Gatineau and has only worked for 3 months. There's apparently no way of escalating past the executive customer support and even while speaking to them they refuse to put me through to their supervisors. I am trying to get this dishwasher replaced and the battle continues. To anyone else interested in a dishwasher do not buy a Samsung!!!!

Original review: March 22, 2022

I bought My dishwasher last April but I received it in June. It was working good for few months till 1st week of Jan 2022. It showed code PC and stopped working. I called Samsung because I was still in company guarantee. The Tech came 3 weeks later. It's been more than 3 months. They send the Tech to my house to change one part each time. I send them letter and call them, They never call you. I was told they can just repair and they can't exchange or refund. I don't need to tell them I need functional dishwasher. They know but they don't care. I am working and I can accept the Tech in my house just on Saturday. I am waiting quiet every Saturday for Tech, till now they changed more than 5 parts. Do not buy their product.

Original review: March 9, 2022

I purchased my Samsung Dishwasher because I have other Samsung products that I am very pleased with. This dishwasher has been a huge disappointment. In the past I have purchased KitchenAid dishwashers and never had any problems with my KitchenAid products. This Samsung Dishwasher simply does not clean my dishes well. I have to examine every single dish I remove from the dishwasher to make sure it is clean. Most of the time they are not clean. I have even ran the rinse cycle before running the wash cycle and that doesn't help either. I have tried different cycles and it doesn't matter, my dishes just do not come out clean.

I am very disappointed in this dishwasher. Even my 30 year old KitchenAid cleaned better than this Samsung model. I would not recommend you purchase a Samsung Dishwasher. I notice they have a section that gives suggestions on how to make the dishwasher work more efficiently, that was never necessary with my KitchenAid Dishwashers.

Original review: March 1, 2022

Pros: very quiet, cleans and dries well, utensil rack is wonderful. Cons: the planets have to align in order for the buttons to work. They even mention this in the manual, after 2 weeks the “guides” for the utensil rack started breaking, in 4 weeks we received an LC error and the drain pump kept running, we would power it off and it would turn itself back on (which was interesting since half of the time we couldn’t power it on due to button issue). We had to shut off the circuit breaker. The error was for a water leak.

My husband started looking at reviews and apparently this is a widespread issue. The design for draining is flawed and any moisture will cause this error. We are exchanging it. Best Buy was gracious and one of the sales people said that we were not the first to return this appliance. I was so disappointed because in the first week I really liked its performance. We are waiting for the replacement so I am currently using my high priced dishwasher as a draining rack as I wash my dishes by hand.

Original review: March 1, 2022

DO NOT waste your time and money. Samsung appliances are worst and their customer service is even worst than their service. The dishwasher came faulty from the company and we used for 1 time only and we reported that. They can't fix it so they decided to replace it. However they have unit to sell on website but not to replace (which doesn't make sense at all). So they offered me a refund what I paid and I don't want that as they are selling the same unit 200 more than what I paid and haven't used that unit even. Also, they said the warranty start from the date of purchase and not when it got delivered.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Bought this dishwasher 7 months ago and began getting error code 5C (clogged drain). I completed the troubleshooting per manual, found no clog, called Samsung for warranty service. One hour and a half wait so I set up call back. Agent called back, said she was not in dishwasher dept. and sent me back to call back and disconnected me. Set up another call back, same thing, since I purchased it from Costco I am returning it and buying a different brand, this is by far the worst service I have ever had...NO MORE SAMSUNG ANYTHING.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

This dishwasher works alright except dish rack are junk. They started rusting after about year and half and have gotten so bad can no longer use. Samsung will do nothing about this and they expect you to spend $400.00 for replacement racks on a $500.00d dishwasher. DISHWASHER HAS ONE YEAR WARRANTY THAT DOES NOT COVER RUST, SO STAY AWAY FROM SAMSUNG. THEY SELL JUNK

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

For more than 70 years, Samsung has been an industry leader across all technology markets. Its investments in medicine, consumer electronics, finance, plant construction and more make it an all-in-one brand.

• Building better built-in options: Samsung only offers built-in dishwashers, producing six different models with two different washing styles.

• Rotary washing arms: Like most dishwashers, these models use a rotary arm to direct spray throughout the tub.

• WaterWall technology: This innovative take on cleaning uses a powerful wall of water to attack dried-on food residue.

• Adjustable racking system: Fit more pots and pans side-by-side with table settings using the adjustable racking system.

• Zone booster options: Direct the water pressure to where it is most needed with the zone booster.

Samsung Dishwasher Company Information