Find a Dishwashers partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About LG Dishwasher

LG is an electronics company that offers a variety of innovative and state-of-the-art products for the entire home. The company's refrigerators feature advanced technology and innovative features like wireless internet and app accessibility, LG makes fridges for every budget.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

LG Dishwashers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Dishwashers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

My LG dishwasher has a stainless steel finish that cleans and shines quite nicely. Soap dispenser holds tablet or liquid and dissolves no problems. All dishes are clean and spot free with the dry mode. Plenty of room for all dishes and pots and pans. Silverware goes on top. Operation is very quiet. No complaints, and would definitely buy again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

I purchased a LG Dishwasher to replace an older GE model that was inoperable. I'm very satisfied with my choice of the new LG Dishwasher. It is excellent in cleaning dishes as well as pots and pans. It is also quiet during operation... A big plus in my opinion. I gave it 4 stars, lacking the 5th in reference of the higher cost than average dishwashers.

Get buying tips about Dishwashers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I purchased the LG Dishwasher and it is so pretty. I first ran the dishwasher just after installed and of course everything was wet for a couple of days. I dried the dishes and left the door and top (3rd) tray open as it seemed to hang on to the water. Then I remember the Rinse Aid so filled it up and ran again. Again everything was wet but not as bad. Then I decided to read some of the reviews (I had read them before but on Google reviews). Now I am wondering if my life will consist of drying dishes. That is a job I hate which is why I have the dishwasher. I have been on LG's site and did not find much help. BTW I also purchased a stove with no serial number easily accessible. Not my month.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

This dishwasher is so simple to use. The shelf racks fold down for big items. There are only 6 buttons to push. And one of them is the power button So you're not going to get confused with what to push. It is a very quiet cleaning process. The one thing I don't like is it runs from 1hour 30 min to 2 hours 15 min. Sometimes I just want a fast cycle for a few thing I instantly need. But I am getting used to starting the dishwasher before I go to work and at bedtime.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

LG is one of the best dishwashers I’ve use, very efficient in less water, great heating system for drying, many rinses for clean dishes. Yet uses less water. The time to wash the dishes could be in a shorter time. Mine uses 2hrs 11 minutes then the dry process. I’d buy the same machine just the as I love the fact that you rarely have to rewash any dishes regardless of the food that sticks to it. Love it!!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

It is finicky, hard to start, hard to remove and clean the filter. Frequently stops in the cycle, and has a top bar made of silver plastic that split at a seam. When I called for the warranty coverage, I was told 4 weeks for a repair man. It is a poor warranty (I live in a major city) and badly designed dishwasher. Stick with a more reliable brand with more accessible repair people. After 2 years, I am replacing it.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I purchased a $899.00 LG dishwasher. After one and a half years, it kept shutting off after a few minutes. Called LP, they referred me to Mr. Appliance., service person came out and stated that a small screw on the side had been screwed in so tight it broke the plastic, which in turn told the dishwasher it was not in alignment, he stated he was done at factory. So kept stopping. The repair man stated the door need to be replaced for $599, it is on a $899.00 dishwasher. I emailed LP and stated the dishwasher had 10 year guarantee, they said would send part (before I even told them what part was needed. Never sent part and never returned my many phone calls and emails. WARNING, do not buy LG.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I just bought this and I love it, I would recommend it to anybody, LG is a great brand and again, I would recommend it to anybody who is in the market for a new dishwasher, get an LG dishwasher, nothing else to add

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I deal with many companies everyday, this is my third issue and LG is definitely the worst. They are so disorganized, that they don't have proper communication between their different teams, flip flop on their own decisions and forward incorrect information to their repair department at my cost. Unfortunately this impacts the customer negatively. To impact further, although recognizing their fault, LG didn't even have the decency to give a call back when requested. Very unprofessional and time consuming (over 5 hours on the phone).

Original review: July 14, 2021

Short version is do not buy any of this company's products. They could care less about the consumer or your malfunctions. My dishwasher was 9 months old and stopped working. It took 19 phone calls to get a tech out. The tech said he didn’t have a part and would order it. 4 months later I was told my dishwasher would not be repaired and was not covered under warranty any longer. That was from the president's office's as an email. Buy another brand!

LG Refrigerators author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

LG was founded as GoldStar in 1958 in Korea. It is one of the world's largest producers of consumer electronics and household appliances.

• Moderate to luxury pricing: While LG doesn't offer discount models, it does have a range of pricing to fit most budgets and a variety choices in features.

• Steam washers available: Hot steam can loosen even the toughest food debris, and many LG dishwasher models use its Truesteam Generator to maximize cleaning power.

• Height-adjustable third rack: Rearrange the interior of the dishwasher to accommodate different loads as needed.

• Half-wash mode: Get the convenience of a two-drawer dishwasher in on large tub using the half-wash mode, which allows you to only wash dishes in half of the dishwasher.

• Large capacity: Wash up to 14 place settings at once. This feature makes holiday cleanup a breeze and is useful for smaller restaurants.

LG Dishwashers Company Information