Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.07/5

Samsung is an appliance company that manufactures household appliances like microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and ovens. Samsung’s ovens and stoves come with free shipping, and there are financing options available.

BOTTOM LINE

Samsung is a popular appliance manufacturer. The company's stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and the company produces a wide variety of products.

PROS

• Widely available
  • Free shipping
  • Sleek, modern designs

CONS

• Mixed reviews for customer service
  • May be difficult to find repair techs

Top Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

I purchased a Samsung ceramic top range and cannot say enough great things about it. It works as advertised and has loads of fantastic features. The oven is by far the best convection oven out there. ... I truly can't say anything bad about Samsung.

Love the 5 burners on the stove. The middle burner is great for simmering or keeping something warm… It pays to spend a little more on a good quality stove. You don't want to have to buy another one in two years.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Shop Now

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Samsung stove and oven types

Samsung offers three different stove and oven types. The right model for you will depend on how much space you have, the features that are important to you and your budget. Samsung breaks its stoves and ovens down into ranges, wall ovens and cooktops and hoods.

Ranges
A range is a single unit that combines a stove on the top and an oven on the bottom. Samsung ranges are sleek and innovative and come in gas, electric and dual-fuel options.
Built-in wall ovens
Built-in wall ovens let you save space in your kitchen while still giving you flexibility. These units come in single, double and microwave combination options designed to blend in with your kitchen.

Samsung’s built-in wall ovens have a seamless touch-control panel that replaces traditional oven knobs. This gives the oven a sleek and elegant finish. The built-in wall ovens come in three different categories: entry-level, deluxe and premium.

Cooktops and hoods
Cooktops are the stove portion of the range without the oven option underneath. Cooktops come in gas, electric and induction options. All cooktops have five burners and use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to communicate with Samsung hoods for proper circulation. You can download the Samsung app and check the status of your burners, which is a great feature for people who always worry that they left the stove on.

Cooktops are a popular choice for consumers who want a more high-end look, and they make it easier for multiple cooks to move around the kitchen by spreading out kitchen appliances.

Kitchen hoods are installed above a cooktop and have a fan and, on some models, a light inside. These appliances remove fumes, smoke, heat and steam from the air while you’re cooking.

How do Samsung appliances work?

Samsung appliances are designed to fit seamlessly into your kitchen and be ready to use almost immediately after installation. Each type of stove and oven comes with features to make cooking safer and easier.

Many Samsung appliances connect to Wi-Fi so you can monitor your appliances from your smart devices and adjust timers and temperatures even when you aren’t in the kitchen. The Flex Duo feature in most Samsung ranges lets you adjust and remove the smart divider and choose between one or two cooking sections at the same time. The dual door gives you access to just the top of the oven for energy efficiency and flexibility.

Samsung ranges come with a self-cleaning feature, air frying options, reversible cast iron griddles and modern induction technology. Hoods come on automatically when the cooktop is activated to ensure proper circulation throughout the kitchen.

Samsung stove price

Samsung cooktops, ranges, hoods, and built-in ovens come in a variety of different models and price points.

ProductPrice
Microwave combination oven$1,300 - $4,300
Gas cooktops$700 - $1,700
Electric cooktops $600 - $1,400

Samsung Stoves and Ovens FAQ

Where can I buy a Samsung oven?
You can buy a Samsung oven anywhere you buy kitchen appliances, including Home Depot, Lowe's and Best Buy.
Do Samsung gas ranges come with an LP conversion kit?
Yes. All Samsung gas ranges can be converted to use liquid propane. Samsung gas ranges come with the LP conversion kit that includes LP orifices and instructions for installation and conversion.
Are Samsung ovens self-cleaning?
Yes. Samsung ovens come with quiet and efficient self-cleaning options.

Are Samsung stoves good?

Samsung has been a trusted manufacturer for appliances for decades. The company offers extended warranties, free shipping and extended returns. It features a wide variety and stoves, ovens and cooktops at various price points to suit most budgets, and the smart features will appeal to tech-savvy customers. The products are durable, stylish and functional, but the customer service has received mixed reviews.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

If you like cleaning every time you use a cooktop, this range is for you. The oven does not get to the temperature on the display, severely undercooks foods, takes double the time. We have had to go out and buy a thermometer for the oven just to use it properly.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

We purchased a Samsung convection oven range and matching refrigerator 13 months ago. Today as I was wiping down the stove I noticed a film/vinyl paint wiped right off around the handle. Obviously I was mortified as it sticks out like a sore thumb and our oven is just one year old!! I feel like we have been duped we thought we are purging black stainless steel products. This is not stainless steel. This is literally some kind of cheap vinyl painted over...

Further, we don’t have children, and we did not use it all summer long... It is very gently used and well cared for! We paid a lot and this is beyond crazy that this is happening!!! We reached out to Samsung and they were absolutely worthless because we are past the one year warranty by one month. Further they can’t even help us in getting a replacement piece. And they were very rude! Since we we realize how terrible the products and service are with Samsung.. And because they did NOTHING to help us resolve this issue, we will NEVER buy Samsung products ever again!

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I bought a so-called "Black Stainless Steel" Samsung Range almost two years ago. I recently found out the hard way that this product is really stainless steel covered with a black vinyl coating. This coating is peeling on my range. It also scratches very easily leaving the shiny stainless steel below showing. Samsung charges more for this black vinyl coating yet they will not cover peeling or flaking of the coating in their warranty even if it occurs in the 1st year. They claim their warranty does not cover aesthetics. It is true, shiny stainless steel blotches on your otherwise nice looking range is ugly but does not affect the functioning of the stove which has been good.

Samsung offers no remedy for this problem except that you can replace the peeling panels for hundreds of dollars. Apparently all brands of "black stainless steel" are this way except for Bosch appliances. Stay away from black stainless steel until they make a product that works and the manufacturers back it up with a warranty.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I bought a Samsung stove in 2017. By 2019 the display was flashing all the time. We tried to contact them. No help. Tried again today. It's only a year warranty? $1000 for a stove and it's only expected to last a year? This is clearly a manufacturer problem and the stove "works" but honestly I'll end up having migraines if I have to look at this flashing for another year or 2. Samsung says sorry, not sorry basically. I have a video if I can post it with this review.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

We have had our range two weeks. We are very careful when we cook, we do not place anything on the range other than a pot or pan we are cooking with. We do not slide pots and pans across the glass top. Regardless of being extra careful, there are already small scratches in the glass. I don't understand why this glass top is so delicate. We had a Kitchenaid glass top before this. Lasted years without mars on the glass. Very disappointed in the quality of the glass. Otherwise, we have no issues with the range...yet. It cooks and bakes as intended thus far.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I never write reviews but I came on this site to see if I was the only one who had a problem with this stove. ALAS, I was NOT. We had the same problem with the temperature controls as many other reviewers did. Luckily my husband was able to change a part and fixed the issue. After several ruined meals since I couldn't figure out what was wrong initially. However, my glass top has broken twice in the last year. I had an old GE range prior to this and it lasted forever! It was easily 15-20 years old. I bought this Samsung smooth glass top range when we remodeled our KItchen. (MAybe 3-4 years ago) Loved it! I'm not hard at all on appliances. I turned my teapot on to boil water for tea the first time and I heard a loud crack. TUrned around and the entire top had shattered.

We had the glass top replaced, which was a costly repair but we liked the stove. The other morning, I had a small skillet on the stovetop making eggs, I turned around and heard another loud CRACK! This time it cracked underneath the skillet and into about four large pieces. SO, I am guessing from what I see here, no reason to call Samsung. We can replace the glass top again but honestly, the money we spent to fix these issues were as much, if not more than, the stove itself. I would recommend another brand glass top stove/oven if you're looking for one.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

In December 2019 we bought brand new Samsung appliances from Home Depot. Turns out the stove is the worst & most dangerous stove top range with knobs that turn on so easily with the slightest bump which has caused a fire when we brought in groceries. We had a counter full of bags and set some on top of the stove then went out to get more and a fire started to burn one of the bag of groceries which was literally on fire. Thankfully we were able to put it out with baking soda and water, but what a mess and truly frightening.

Then last weekend we were painting our kitchen ceiling and my husband evidently brushed up against a knob without realizing it as he was using a ladder. All the sudden there was smoke coming from the burner melting the plastic we used to cover the counters and stove. In a quick panic paint spilled onto the melting plastic so we quickly smashed out the fire but broke our glass top, so had to order a new one at $250.00.

I have hesitated to call Samsung, only because we read too many others had this same experience with the burner knobs going on without even knowingly touching them and after they contacted Samsung, they were left with an Oh Well, Sorry Charlie type response. We discovered this after Googling to see if there is a recall on this stove, but there isn't, and should be. Too many people are upset over the poor design on how easily the knobs turn the burners on causing them grief and fires too. The entire house could burn down if you're not right there by the stove.

Samsung's appliances are pretty but they're also a danger since a fire can start way too easily just by brushing against the knobs. And I won't even mention anything about other appliances, including phones, and the problems we've had with them either. But twice we've had fires on our stove-top, and many other times bumped the knobs in passing, but thankfully our house is still a home.

Original review: July 18, 2020

Our Duo Flex was purchased new in Dec. 2016 as part of a complete kitchen package. Around Jan of 2020, the display unit started to show some incorrect lights. They started out small, then gradually got worse until the unit would flash and the time would be difficult to read. Research indicated this is a common problem with Samsung displays. Instead of paying a $500 repair to have a technician, I was able to purchase a new display and replace the defective part. From the number of failures on the Samsung support page, there should have been a recall on this unit. This LED powered display should not fail in 3 years, or even 10 years. Samsung has failed the consumer with this product. If you choose to buy Samsung, be aware!

Original review: July 9, 2020

I purchased a Samsung convection oven November of 2018. 18 months later it’s completely useless. The oven will not heat up. I called. Got a diagnoses over the phone and was told the heating unit it shot so for close to 600 dollars I can have it fixed since it’s no longer under warranty. I’m sorry but nothing so new should be this broken. Do not waste your time or money.

Original review: July 6, 2020

I purchased my oven back in June 2019, it is now July 2020 and my issue has still not been resolved. The left front burner only has one level, it does not adjust to low heat causing fire and melted the stovetop. They denied the ticket to repair the glass or fix the burner claiming it was personal damage?? I have spent hours on the phone talking to the call centers it was not until today that I finally was able to speak to supervisor who is going to have a technician come out again to look at the burner that still does not work.

Key points to know when working with Samsung. 1) if they come out for a ticket once and you disagree with there findings they will not speak to you. 2)Email correspondence stop after they have told you their decision. 3) they will accept no responsibility. 4) they simply do not care! This review is short.. the lack of customer service, communication, and ethics I have received from Samsung could fill a book. DO NOT BUY APPLIANCES FROM SAMSUNG!

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Company Information