2.3/5 (977 ratings)

About Samsung Stove-Oven-Range

Samsung is an appliance company that manufactures household appliances like microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and ovens. Samsung’s ovens and stoves come with free shipping, and there are financing options available.

Pros

• Widely available
  • Free shipping
  • Sleek, modern designs

Cons

• Mixed reviews for customer service
  • May be difficult to find repair techs

Bottom Line

Samsung is a popular appliance manufacturer. The company's stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and the company produces a wide variety of products.

Top Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I purchased a Samsung ceramic top range and cannot say enough great things about it. It works as advertised and has loads of fantastic features. The oven is by far the best convec...

Verified

Love the 5 burners on the stove. The middle burner is great for simmering or keeping something warm… It pays to spend a little more on a good quality stove. You don't want to have...

Samsung stove and oven types

Samsung offers three different stove and oven types. The right model for you will depend on how much space you have, the features that are important to you and your budget. Samsung breaks its stoves and ovens down into ranges, wall ovens and cooktops and hoods.

Ranges
A range is a single unit that combines a stove on the top and an oven on the bottom. Samsung ranges are sleek and innovative and come in gas, electric and dual-fuel options.
Built-in wall ovens
Built-in wall ovens let you save space in your kitchen while still giving you flexibility. These units come in single, double and microwave combination options designed to blend in with your kitchen.

Samsung’s built-in wall ovens have a seamless touch-control panel that replaces traditional oven knobs. This gives the oven a sleek and elegant finish. The built-in wall ovens come in three different categories: entry-level, deluxe and premium.

Cooktops and hoods
Cooktops are the stove portion of the range without the oven option underneath. Cooktops come in gas, electric and induction options. All cooktops have five burners and use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to communicate with Samsung hoods for proper circulation. You can download the Samsung app and check the status of your burners, which is a great feature for people who always worry that they left the stove on.

Cooktops are a popular choice for consumers who want a more high-end look, and they make it easier for multiple cooks to move around the kitchen by spreading out kitchen appliances.

Kitchen hoods are installed above a cooktop and have a fan and, on some models, a light inside. These appliances remove fumes, smoke, heat and steam from the air while you’re cooking.

How do Samsung appliances work?

Samsung appliances are designed to fit seamlessly into your kitchen and be ready to use almost immediately after installation. Each type of stove and oven comes with features to make cooking safer and easier.

Many Samsung appliances connect to Wi-Fi so you can monitor your appliances from your smart devices and adjust timers and temperatures even when you aren’t in the kitchen. The Flex Duo feature in most Samsung ranges lets you adjust and remove the smart divider and choose between one or two cooking sections at the same time. The dual door gives you access to just the top of the oven for energy efficiency and flexibility.

Samsung ranges come with a self-cleaning feature, air frying options, reversible cast iron griddles and modern induction technology. Hoods come on automatically when the cooktop is activated to ensure proper circulation throughout the kitchen.

Samsung stove price

Samsung cooktops, ranges, hoods, and built-in ovens come in a variety of different models and price points.

ProductPrice
Microwave combination oven$1,300 - $4,300
Gas cooktops$700 - $1,700
Electric cooktops $600 - $1,400

Samsung Stoves and Ovens FAQ

Where can I buy a Samsung oven?
You can buy a Samsung oven anywhere you buy kitchen appliances, including Home Depot, Lowe's and Best Buy.
Do Samsung gas ranges come with an LP conversion kit?
Yes. All Samsung gas ranges can be converted to use liquid propane. Samsung gas ranges come with the LP conversion kit that includes LP orifices and instructions for installation and conversion.
Are Samsung ovens self-cleaning?
Yes. Samsung ovens come with quiet and efficient self-cleaning options.

Are Samsung stoves good?

Samsung has been a trusted manufacturer for appliances for decades. The company offers extended warranties, free shipping and extended returns. It features a wide variety and stoves, ovens and cooktops at various price points to suit most budgets, and the smart features will appeal to tech-savvy customers. The products are durable, stylish and functional, but the customer service has received mixed reviews.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

Original review: June 20, 2022

I bought a Samsung induction stove in 2015. When it came time to purchase a new one, I choose Samsung induction again. I highly recommend this product. I received compensation for this review but the review is my own.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I purchased this range/oven about 4 months ago. I’ve had several smooth top ranges before and I could always get marks and food off with ceramic stovetop cleaner….But not with this one! I purchased new cookware to start with a clean slate and I’m so careful with the stovetop. I’m really frustrated with trying to keep it “new” like all my previous ones. There are marks all over it and dull places where I cleaned with a scratch proof pad and ceramic stove top cleaner. The mirrored black shows every smear and smudge. I literally have to buff it with a clean towel every time.

That being said, one reason I purchased this stove is for the low temp presets on the oven. I make bread and it’s hard to find an oven that will go below 170°. I’ve enjoyed this feature very much. The air fry feature, not so much. It has to be set above 450° to get good results and it takes way too long vs a countertop air fryer. Overall, the range/oven operates fine. I just wish the smooth top was a little better quality and more resistant to marks, residue and smears. None of my previous smooth tops had this issue.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

The digital Samsung convection oven with the 5-gas-burner option (long burner in the middle) is an excellent choice! The range does everything that I would want it to do while maintaining steadfast temperatures in the oven as well as controlled trickle-gas flames on the stove top. The only negative comment that I would make is cleaning the stove top with its anodized black cover. Never use an abrasive when cleaning or you'll scratch the hell out of it! I would recommend replacing the cover with stainless steel. My food otherwise comes out perfectly each and every time!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

My new Samsung gas stove is awesome! It has a convection and airfry oven! I love the way the gastop burners work. I had a gas stove previously, but was shocked how much nicer this Samsung is. It is also 5 burners (griddle center burner).

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I like this range overall over others because it's durable when you cook. When you set temperature it cooks the food evenly and baking also. It fits right into the space and it looks good. I will recommend this style and brand to others. I will purchase this brand forever.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

Less than 5 years ago we purchased a Samsung free-standing glass top range. It is for a family of two seniors, so has not experienced significant use. In less than 5 years, it has had two failures of the infinite switches that control burner cycle. The replacement parts cost for each of these two switches is over $100 each. I have replaced both switches myself, so I did not incur the extra expense of an appliance tech having to come to our rural home. 5 years is MUCH too short a time to have had to deal with failures from a new appliance. I am disappointed by the quality of the components that Samsung has used. This stove was not cheap, and we expected it would work properly for a much longer period.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

I bought a dryer, fridge, oven, and dishwasher at the same time. The dryer arrived damaged. I refused the broken dryer and called Samsung's customer service who told me to place an order for a new dryer and I would be refunded for the other one. Fast Forward 2 months later, having sent two dryers back and had to have the motor replaced in the third one! They still have failed to refund me my 900.00 dollars. They are the worst company I've ever dealt with and I will not ever buy another thing or recommend them again.

Original review: July 5, 2022

We redid our kitchen and really did research on the products we wanted to purchase. After purchasing the smart thing oven a month later the oven stopped working completely. We called in the company a tech guy to come down and fix it and he did nothing besides fr say it's not repairable, I called them back and their service was worse the 0 stars! They kept on transferring me to other people and hanging up on me. Their ovens are worth nothing and their service is disgusting! After finally getting through to someone they agreed to send me another tech guy to come down and fix it, and my total was over 800 dollars. Horrible service. I don't recommend anyone to use them.

Original review: June 21, 2022

Within weeks of warranty expiration, when using the self cleaning feature, the electronic controller failed and had to be replaced. It was a battle to get the warranty coverage, but ultimately, the warranty was honored. Within a few months after expiration of warranty, BOTH front burners of the stove failed OPEN. Meaning, whenever used, the burners go immediately to their highest heat - and can't be turned down - just off, or all the way on. We struggled to use the stove for over a year with this problem, ruining pans, food, and various dishes, just disgusted that such an expensive appliance would last such a short amount of time - perhaps 6 to 7 years. Ages ago - I recall my grand mother then mother would be US made appliances that would last 20 years or more. This cheap crap is awful - and I'm shocked that Samsung would put their name on these rapidly failing products.

Original review: May 16, 2022

I purchased this range thru Home Depot in July of 2019. Last week one of the burner knobs broke. I called & spoke to someone @ Samsung & they told me since I didn't purchase the extended warranty they would not replace it. I told them that the range is only 3 yrs old the knobs shouldn't be breaking. They are made of plastic & painted to look like metal. Now this week two more of the knobs have broken. Do not buy Samsung they do not stand behind their product.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Company Information