Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

Samsung is an appliance company that manufactures household appliances like microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and ovens. Samsung’s ovens and stoves come with free shipping, and there are financing options available.

BOTTOM LINE

Samsung is a popular appliance manufacturer. The company's stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and the company produces a wide variety of products.

PROS

• Widely available
  • Free shipping
  • Sleek, modern designs

CONS

• Mixed reviews for customer service
  • May be difficult to find repair techs

Top Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

I purchased a Samsung ceramic top range and cannot say enough great things about it. It works as advertised and has loads of fantastic features. The oven is by far the best convection oven out there. ... I truly can't say anything bad about Samsung.

Love the 5 burners on the stove. The middle burner is great for simmering or keeping something warm… It pays to spend a little more on a good quality stove. You don't want to have to buy another one in two years.

Samsung stove and oven types

Samsung offers three different stove and oven types. The right model for you will depend on how much space you have, the features that are important to you and your budget. Samsung breaks its stoves and ovens down into ranges, wall ovens and cooktops and hoods.

Ranges
    A range is a single unit that combines a stove on the top and an oven on the bottom. Samsung ranges are sleek and innovative and come in gas, electric and dual-fuel options.
    Built-in wall ovens
    Built-in wall ovens let you save space in your kitchen while still giving you flexibility. These units come in single, double and microwave combination options designed to blend in with your kitchen.

Samsung’s built-in wall ovens have a seamless touch-control panel that replaces traditional oven knobs. This gives the oven a sleek and elegant finish. The built-in wall ovens come in three different categories: entry-level, deluxe and premium.

Cooktops and hoods
    Cooktops are the stove portion of the range without the oven option underneath. Cooktops come in gas, electric and induction options. All cooktops have five burners and use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to communicate with Samsung hoods for proper circulation. You can download the Samsung app and check the status of your burners, which is a great feature for people who always worry that they left the stove on.

Cooktops are a popular choice for consumers who want a more high-end look, and they make it easier for multiple cooks to move around the kitchen by spreading out kitchen appliances.

Kitchen hoods are installed above a cooktop and have a fan and, on some models, a light inside. These appliances remove fumes, smoke, heat and steam from the air while you’re cooking.

How do Samsung appliances work?

Samsung appliances are designed to fit seamlessly into your kitchen and be ready to use almost immediately after installation. Each type of stove and oven comes with features to make cooking safer and easier.

Many Samsung appliances connect to Wi-Fi so you can monitor your appliances from your smart devices and adjust timers and temperatures even when you aren’t in the kitchen. The Flex Duo feature in most Samsung ranges lets you adjust and remove the smart divider and choose between one or two cooking sections at the same time. The dual door gives you access to just the top of the oven for energy efficiency and flexibility.

Samsung ranges come with a self-cleaning feature, air frying options, reversible cast iron griddles and modern induction technology. Hoods come on automatically when the cooktop is activated to ensure proper circulation throughout the kitchen.

Samsung stove price

Samsung cooktops, ranges, hoods, and built-in ovens come in a variety of different models and price points.

ProductPrice
    Microwave combination oven$1,300 - $4,300
    Gas cooktops$700 - $1,700
    Electric cooktops $600 - $1,400

Samsung Stoves and Ovens FAQ

Where can I buy a Samsung oven?
    You can buy a Samsung oven anywhere you buy kitchen appliances, including Home Depot, Lowe's and Best Buy.
    Do Samsung gas ranges come with an LP conversion kit?
    Yes. All Samsung gas ranges can be converted to use liquid propane. Samsung gas ranges come with the LP conversion kit that includes LP orifices and instructions for installation and conversion.
    Are Samsung ovens self-cleaning?
    Yes. Samsung ovens come with quiet and efficient self-cleaning options.

Are Samsung stoves good?

Samsung has been a trusted manufacturer for appliances for decades. The company offers extended warranties, free shipping and extended returns. It features a wide variety and stoves, ovens and cooktops at various price points to suit most budgets, and the smart features will appeal to tech-savvy customers. The products are durable, stylish and functional, but the customer service has received mixed reviews.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I have always been a fan of SAMSUNG products, so when I was gifted with a refrigerator I decided to upgrade my other appliances to SAMSUNG during Christmas of 2020. Installation was very quick. Trust me when I say SAMSUNG did not disappoint. My range is an electric ceramic top with convection model. It bakes very nicely and the cooktop cooks nice and evenly. Although it seems as though the bottom drawer is not as deep as my other range, it seems as though the inside of the oven was a little bigger. In regard to appearance, although stainless steel seems to be the rage right now, I opted for white and it is just as sleek and attractive. It is easy to use, easy to clean and I could see myself purchasing SAMSUNG appliances again!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I like the look of the Samsung range. I’m currently on my second one as the first one had lasted about ten years before the circuit board in the back burnt out. I spent about $75 for a new board thinking that it would be good for another ten years however, it only last another two months. Therefore I just bought a new one that looked exactly the same. I had the old one recycled.

The new convection oven works much better than the old one. It moves the air in a much better way to more evenly cook whatever is in the oven. This new Samsung seems easier to clean and keep clean as well. I really appreciate that I can still find the same looking model type many years later. The stainless steel finish exactly matches all of the other older Samsung appliances in the kitchen.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

My Samsung 5 burner with convection oven stove... several issues with it: 1. Oven temperature totally unreliable, must set it 25-30 degrees higher than desired temp. 2. Stovetop grates too heavy but can go in dishwasher. 3. Oven temperature ready signal incorrect. It sounds when the temperature is till 50 degrees or more from the temperature I set. 4. Inside oven glass hard to clean. 5. I do not recommend a black stove top as it shows every particle of debris/ grease, etc. Get a light color. It is nice to have 5 burners. I never use the convection feature. It doesn't make much difference in any recipe. I would not recommend this stove at all and wish I had purchased a more expensive stove.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

First, when using the center burner/griddle (that was provided with the stove) I am not able to place pans on the other burners. Secondly the Air Fryer is a great feature, perfect for making Buffalo wings without oil, however since the oven is so large it takes longer than a stand alone air fryer. I do love the size of the oven. I can bake a huge Turkey with plenty of room to slide in some large baking potatoes. This stove is a replacement for an electric stove. So happy with our choice. I can regulate cooking temperature on each burner with ease. No burning or over cooking with gas. Baked goods turn out fantastic. Love the ability to use either Bake or Convection Bake.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

The stove is great and the heating element works well. I like the flexibility provided by having multiple pot sizes on each eye of the range as it provides for quick and even heating without any overkill. The range dials and oven buttons have a nice "click" when depressed, which I prefer compared to my old stove that didn't have much feedback when using. The oven also has a convection feature that I greatly appreciate as well. My only complaint on my stove is that for some reason the oven light blows quickly regardless of how often you use it. I have replaced the light numerous times within 6 months and I have just stopped using it.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I purchased the new adjustable double oven range as I liked its versatility. In the past I had a Maytag double oven. In comparison, the Samsung glass top is much less durable and more prone to scratching and damage. I also cannot seem to get the self clean to function. Happy with the ovens but not sure I'd repurchase.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Love the stove, it fits the bill for everything! I want to do. If I have any complaint at all it would be that when you cook in the upper oven you have to take care you do not burn the product. The water boiling feature is great! Oven heats up very fast as well as being able see what the temperature is as it is getting to the programmed temperature. The surface of the range does need to be cleaned after each use or it shows!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

We love this rich looking stove, especially when you really want to roast a chicken, got enough options to bake different type and ways. And stainless steel back is easy to clean, the only thing is to add is maybe a safety for heat.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

When turned on just set and forget until the smoke alarm goes off then dinner is ready. Anyone can press the buttons to set and forget. Very easy to clean the top. The double oven is great for cooking single servings.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

The stove top works well, but the energy efficiency standard is not accurate. For an example, when a recipe indicates the dish needs to be baked or roasted at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, that dish will not be done. It is necessary to increase the cooking time and temperature to 375 degrees or sometimes 400 degrees to register the safe temperature that the dish can be eaten. The price was right, the delivery from a local company was less than desirable and the technical personnel were inexperienced.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Company Information