2.3/5 (987 ratings)

About Samsung Stove-Oven-Range

Samsung is an appliance company that manufactures household appliances like microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and ovens. Samsung’s ovens and stoves come with free shipping, and there are financing options available.

Pros

• Widely available
  • Free shipping
  • Sleek, modern designs

Cons

• Mixed reviews for customer service
  • May be difficult to find repair techs

Bottom Line

Samsung is a popular appliance manufacturer. The company's stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and the company produces a wide variety of products.

Top Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

Verified

I purchased a Samsung ceramic top range and cannot say enough great things about it. It works as advertised and has loads of fantastic features. The oven is by far the best convec...

Verified

Love the 5 burners on the stove. The middle burner is great for simmering or keeping something warm… It pays to spend a little more on a good quality stove. You don't want to have...

Samsung stove and oven types

Samsung offers three different stove and oven types. The right model for you will depend on how much space you have, the features that are important to you and your budget. Samsung breaks its stoves and ovens down into ranges, wall ovens and cooktops and hoods.

Ranges
A range is a single unit that combines a stove on the top and an oven on the bottom. Samsung ranges are sleek and innovative and come in gas, electric and dual-fuel options.
Built-in wall ovens
Built-in wall ovens let you save space in your kitchen while still giving you flexibility. These units come in single, double and microwave combination options designed to blend in with your kitchen.

Samsung’s built-in wall ovens have a seamless touch-control panel that replaces traditional oven knobs. This gives the oven a sleek and elegant finish. The built-in wall ovens come in three different categories: entry-level, deluxe and premium.

Cooktops and hoods
Cooktops are the stove portion of the range without the oven option underneath. Cooktops come in gas, electric and induction options. All cooktops have five burners and use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to communicate with Samsung hoods for proper circulation. You can download the Samsung app and check the status of your burners, which is a great feature for people who always worry that they left the stove on.

Cooktops are a popular choice for consumers who want a more high-end look, and they make it easier for multiple cooks to move around the kitchen by spreading out kitchen appliances.

Kitchen hoods are installed above a cooktop and have a fan and, on some models, a light inside. These appliances remove fumes, smoke, heat and steam from the air while you’re cooking.

How do Samsung appliances work?

Samsung appliances are designed to fit seamlessly into your kitchen and be ready to use almost immediately after installation. Each type of stove and oven comes with features to make cooking safer and easier.

Many Samsung appliances connect to Wi-Fi so you can monitor your appliances from your smart devices and adjust timers and temperatures even when you aren’t in the kitchen. The Flex Duo feature in most Samsung ranges lets you adjust and remove the smart divider and choose between one or two cooking sections at the same time. The dual door gives you access to just the top of the oven for energy efficiency and flexibility.

Samsung ranges come with a self-cleaning feature, air frying options, reversible cast iron griddles and modern induction technology. Hoods come on automatically when the cooktop is activated to ensure proper circulation throughout the kitchen.

Samsung stove price

Samsung cooktops, ranges, hoods, and built-in ovens come in a variety of different models and price points.

ProductPrice
Microwave combination oven$1,300 - $4,300
Gas cooktops$700 - $1,700
Electric cooktops $600 - $1,400

Samsung Stoves and Ovens FAQ

Where can I buy a Samsung oven?
You can buy a Samsung oven anywhere you buy kitchen appliances, including Home Depot, Lowe's and Best Buy.
Do Samsung gas ranges come with an LP conversion kit?
Yes. All Samsung gas ranges can be converted to use liquid propane. Samsung gas ranges come with the LP conversion kit that includes LP orifices and instructions for installation and conversion.
Are Samsung ovens self-cleaning?
Yes. Samsung ovens come with quiet and efficient self-cleaning options.

Are Samsung stoves good?

Samsung has been a trusted manufacturer for appliances for decades. The company offers extended warranties, free shipping and extended returns. It features a wide variety and stoves, ovens and cooktops at various price points to suit most budgets, and the smart features will appeal to tech-savvy customers. The products are durable, stylish and functional, but the customer service has received mixed reviews.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2023

Micro - intermittent hot/cold & brand label peeling off. Fridge- ice machine frozen & non functional after 3 month. Oven - clock burnt out, upper oven uneven heat & then inoperable completely. Brand label peeling off & unusual marks/stains in glass top that cannot be removed. Customer service in non-existent & lawsuits are pending against these dangerous products! Just wanted to post a review to remind others to not buy these products from Samsung! Luckily for me & my family no one has been injured & we are just out a chunk of money after being misled by Samsung for not providing safe working appliances!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

We purchased this range to replace aging GE Profile. In standard bake mode (not convection the convection fan spins 20 seconds out of every 55 seconds. The result is that baked goods like bread, pastries, muffins burn crusty on the outside staying raw on the inside. Tried different rack levels, no difference.

Samsung sent tech rep to diagnose issue. He was surprised to see it happen, called Samsung contact only to find out that this fan change was put in by design on recent model.

Samsung second level customer support said they were sorry but that is the way the oven is designed, so they would not do anything to correct the issue or take it back (it was our problem). The oven shows no fan image beside standard bake, nor does it suggest anywhere in the documentation that convection is always present to some degree. Our only option is to donate the 2 week old oven to charity once we find a suitable replacement. Buying this Samsung product was a very expensive mistake. **

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Bought this stove 2 years ago. Bought it because we liked the sleek and modern looking design. Don't be fooled by this design as we were. You are better off with the old fashioned stove with panel in the back rather than panel in the front where you are working. First of all, this stove came without proper instructions on how to operate the computerized panel. It isn't user friendly and I went online to find instructions, and they simply were not there! I ended up figuring it out by trial and error. There was a booklet, but it had nothing as practical as operating instructions.

Second problem: every time you use it, you turn something on that you don't want! All of the controls are in your way, and they are sensitive to anything touching it. I have accidently turned on the self clean and couldn't stop it! Third problem: every time that you clean this stove after every use (front control panel which gets greasy every time you use it) you turn something on the panel. Fourth problem: stove frequently shuts itself off completely so that no controls work (error message). I have found that the only fix is to pull the unit out from the wall and unplug it and replug it and it will reset. I am a 60 something year old and obviously cannot pull this out of the wall by myself, so I have frequently had to wait hours without a functional stove for help.

Fifth problem: there are drips on the inside of the glass that cannot be cleaned without taking the stove apart. I have rarely used the oven because I have a small convection oven so I am completely bewildered how liquid drips have gotten inside of the glass. This has never happened to me before. I am resolved that when I have the money I will buy a new stove even though this is a new stove. Word of advice? Buy something a little less stylish but more functional and better designed and hopefully more user friendly with an actual manual telling you how to use it!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

I bought this 6 months ago. The burners would take forever to heat up, then quickly get way too hot. I thought it was just a crappy design, but then the glass cooktop cracked with a major crack. Samsung gave me the run around, but I noticed that others have reported this same issue. First they said it wasn't covered by warranty. Then they agreed to cover it, but then said that their approved service company was "short-staffed" and "declined" the job. They said too bad, they have no other option. I requested a supervisor, and was told they could do nothing. I demanded to return the stove, they said no, they could only approve a repair, and since there is no one to do the repair, there is nothing more they can do. NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SAMSUNG!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I purchased a Samsung oven and within six months it began to overheat. I called and asked the company to fix, repair or refund as it was still under warranty. The company did not help any any kind of way and their customer service reps, claims, specialty departments are terrible. I would not recommend buying any of their products and highly suggest that others do the same as they do not honor their product's quality. They only seemed to care about their profit margins.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

Please be aware as Samsung ovens have a history of overheating. I purchased an oven and within six months it started to overheat. I called the company to fix as it was still under warranty but they said they could not help to replace or give a refund. Customer service is poor. I would never again purchase any Samsung product.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

First oven failed within a year. Problem was that the oven locked up and could not be turned on due to c72 error code. Neither Samsung nor the dealer could fix the problem so I was without an oven for several weeks waiting for a replacement. After about 18 months the second oven has failed in exactly the same way. It is now completely inoperable. I have a hard time believing this is not a major design problem. Samsung should either fix the problem or stopp selling this device. This is the worst appliance I have ever owned.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2022

This is a double oven that includes a microwave in the top oven. The microwave stopped working a couple of months after the 1-year warranty expired. Samsung sold me a service manual which is poorly written and has technical errors. Samsung will not provide any technical support and I am not going to pay for service when I can fix it myself. Thanks for nothing Samsung.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

This is my 2nd glass top stove. My first one was a Kenmore that lasted over 15 years until an element burnt out. I purchased Samsung as I thought it was a reliable brand. The glass top is very hard to keep clean (much harder than the Kenmore) and stains easily. A small amount of sugar landed on the top near a heated element and left 2 permanent stains. Samsung is aware of this engineering flaw but instead of correcting this they simply added a clause in their manual stating that if sugar hits a hot element it will leave a permanent mark which is not covered by the warranty. I am very disappointed to learn that Samsung is not the reliable brand that I thought it was.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

Purchased Samsung slide in electric range 8/4/22 at Lowe's. After 10 days I had numerous incidents of accidentally turning on a burner just by placing a pot on a back burner. Just my blouse bushing by the digital control panel turned on the oven or warming burner. I spoke to Lowes who told me I couldn't returned the oven because I had not used a Lowe's credit card when I paid for the stove, I used a bank credit card. Lowes return policy is 48 hours when you use you bank credit card. I am furious with that policy because now I am stuck with a lousy stove that I hate and it cost me $1300.

I am not the only one with serious issues with this stove. It is dangerous and I believe a defective design flaw. I have been trying to contact Samsung without success. I had a wonderful Whirlpool stove for 26 years when one oven element needed replaced. I thought why sink money into a 26 year old stove? I decided to get a new one. The new Whirlpool stoves had knobs on top of the cooktop and I wanted front knobs. That's why I bought Samsung. I will never purchase anything Samsung again.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Company Information