Wolf Cooking Appliances

Wolf Cooking Appliances

3.9/5 (207 ratings)

About Wolf Cooking Appliances

Wolf Cooking Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wolf Cooking Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wolf?

Original review: June 14, 2021

Very well built, made of thick stainless steel that will last a lifetime. Wolf BBQ36BI's super heavy and gets extremely hot. Numerous burners give you flexibility in making it super hot for searing or just right for grilling. Also has the capability for a rotisserie but I don’t know who bothers doing that.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I would much prefer the oven to run on gas instead of electric. It takes a long time to heat up. The stove top (6 burner) which runs on gas is a pleasure to cook on. The stove top also has a griddle that we use often to make fried eggs, bacon and pancakes.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

After about 5 years of using top oven, its spring broke and we had to pay an expensive part replacement and installation. It was professional service. After 10 years of using it, its electronic touch panel starting to fading but still readable.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Love my Wolf range. Easy to keep clean. Heats up fast. Never had a problem in 6+ years. It replaced an old downdraft coil cooktop. I choose the wolf for its great recommendations and found an amazing deal on an open box return that had never been installed.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

We purchased this oven in 2016 shortly after we bought a Wolf six burner gas stove. The warranty was 5 years. The oven quit working 3 months after the warranty expired. Wolf Canada said too bad, the warranty has expired. They also told me they do not sell parts for these, so even if it's an element or thermostat as I suspect, it's not repairable. The two year old Breville I gave to my daughter when I bought the Wolf still works fine. I'm buying a new fridge and it will likely be a Meile.

Original review: June 11, 2021

We bought the wolf kitchen set - well over $30k for a 6 burner plus grill range, fridges, etc. The range is the worst ever quality you can get. We have had it replaced, we have had oven panels replaced due to enamel flaking, we have had starters and burners replaced because they don’t work and the last straw left is that it starts on its own now. Literally we are looking at it and it starts the oven. Some of the worst products ever made.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I bought this microwave to complete the Wolf appliances in my home. 2 month new the keypad stopped working. It took 2 months for a service call (bad keypad). Now 4 more months waiting for parts. This is a brand new appliance under factory warranty. It's useless. Buyer beware. Spent over 2000.00 for a useless microwave...

Original review: March 9, 2021

I have a 30", four burner gas range. It cost $5,000. The two buttons flanking the oven heat setting are for the oven "light" and for "convection". Both buttons are plastic coated to look like metal. Both have had the metal coating flake off. I contacted Wolf and they agreed to replace the buttons. I would have to pay for the labor - $200. I inquired if the button material had been upgraded and was told "no". It was suggested that leaving the oven door open or slightly open after use or while broiling was the problem. Really? These two buttons are 3 inches above the oven door opening. This is very disappointing on a product that should be of much better quality.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Our new Wolf E-Series double oven cooks just fine but:

1. The oven light stopped working two weeks after it was installed. We’ve been waiting for four weeks and the replacement parts have still not been delivered to Poirier (our appliance store)! By comparison, Amazon can deliver in 24 hours.

2. The workmanship (fit and finish) on the oven door is very poor. The doors don’t align flush with the oven body. Poirier service came by and did their best to improve the look, but it still doesn’t fit correctly. I expect attention to detail when I invest $6,800 for a premium oven.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Don’t really like induction cooking. Bought it because clean up is so much easier than with a gas top. Some of the pans don’t work well at all. Have had trouble with the oven control panel. It seems working on an induction system was an oddity for the technician.

Wolf author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Wolf Sub Zero was founded in 1945 as the Sub Zero Freezer Company. The company began producing cooking appliances in 2000, after acquiring the Wolf Range Corporation and its manufacturing facilities.

• Built-in expertise: Wolf was a pioneer of built-in appliances and maintains that reputation with its cooking units.

• Extensive warranties: Wolf offers one of the most extensive warranty programs in the industry for its cooking appliances.

• Online support: Wolf's online support center contains a wide range of support options for everything from product information to scheduling in-home visits.

• Flexible installation options: Wolf's extensive array of choices for free standing units gives buyers many options for designing kitchen layouts.

• Gas specialty: Wolf's long history in gas cooking makes it a specialist in gas fuel cooking appliances.

Wolf Cooking Appliances Company Information