2.3/5 (972 ratings)

About Samsung Stove-Oven-Range

Samsung is an appliance company that manufactures household appliances like microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and ovens. Samsung’s ovens and stoves come with free shipping, and there are financing options available.

Pros

• Widely available
  • Free shipping
  • Sleek, modern designs

Cons

• Mixed reviews for customer service
  • May be difficult to find repair techs

Bottom Line

Samsung is a popular appliance manufacturer. The company's stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and the company produces a wide variety of products.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I have always been a fan of SAMSUNG products, so when I was gifted with a refrigerator I decided to upgrade my other appliances to SAMSUNG during Christmas of 2020. Installation was very quick. Trust me when I say SAMSUNG did not disappoint. My range is an electric ceramic top with convection model. It bakes very nicely and the cooktop cooks nice and evenly. Although it seems as though the bottom drawer is not as deep as my other range, it seems as though the inside of the oven was a little bigger. In regard to appearance, although stainless steel seems to be the rage right now, I opted for white and it is just as sleek and attractive. It is easy to use, easy to clean and I could see myself purchasing SAMSUNG appliances again!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I like the look of the Samsung range. I’m currently on my second one as the first one had lasted about ten years before the circuit board in the back burnt out. I spent about $75 for a new board thinking that it would be good for another ten years however, it only last another two months. Therefore I just bought a new one that looked exactly the same. I had the old one recycled.

The new convection oven works much better than the old one. It moves the air in a much better way to more evenly cook whatever is in the oven. This new Samsung seems easier to clean and keep clean as well. I really appreciate that I can still find the same looking model type many years later. The stainless steel finish exactly matches all of the other older Samsung appliances in the kitchen.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

It Works great and it heats up very fast and it looks nice. Good quality for the price. The self cleaning does a great job. Better than any stove that I ever had before. I looked at many brands before I purchased this one and I know I made the best choice. Now I love it and very glad I bought it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

The range appears to be well made and well thought out. The gas cooktop is very adjustable and boils water in a short time. The convection oven cooks evenly and preheats quickly. The air fry option is wonderful and makes a huge difference in the items you cook with it. The range is sturdy and solidly built. Everything seems to work well. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Love the convection oven, but the glass cook top is horrible. You can not regulate the heat. It's always very hot and the knobs turn on super easy. If you barely bump one then you end up melting something or getting burned because you don't realize it came on. Very hard to clean the top and cannot get stains or heat marks off of it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Easy to use and clean. Love the two oven doors, which makes cooking much more flexible. Needed assistance as oven not heating at first, which was promptly resolved by Samsung. Only wish Range was part of Samsung's SmartThings portfolio.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Great stove but igniter does act up. Google search reveals it as a common problem on this model. Outside of the igniter issue probably needing to be changed eventually and should have been a recall, it works and looks good.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I've never had any problems with the stove. The glass top burner is very nice and they work well. And the convection oven weird really well and I cooked a turkey in half the time and the other ovens. Very reliable oven.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

My oven from Samsung is top notch. It’s a gas stove, have not had any problems out of it. The eyes lights on a dime. And the self cleaning oven is the best. The timer on it works Perfect. I will recommend Samsung product to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

We did a lot of research before purchasing our Samsung stove. It was reasonably priced and has many features that are really helpful, such as convection bake, convection roast, keep warm, and a nice sized bottom drawer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Cooks very well, not burning, but very efficient; stovetops allows me to have several items at once; energy-efficient, overall good value for price; would recommend this item for anyone in the market.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Our Samsung electric range has been a good product so far, we have had it in use for about 6 months. The range cooktop heats quickly and evenly. It responds to control changes rapidly. It is very easy to clean if you follow Samsung's directions. We think the oven takes a little long to reach temp when starting it, but baked well once it does.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

We replaced a stove top that was only 4 years old because of all of the problems that we had with it. The Samsung came highly recommended both by Consumer Reports and several appliance sales professionals that we trust.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Best range we've ever had! Looks good, cooks great, the convection is fantastic, easy to keep clean, timer is perfect, light in the oven is bright enough, and the different size burners are perfect for our cooking needs!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Very good oven. The stove top has had a couple of issues namely that one unit favors very high no matter where you set it. The lights are a nice add on. The oven cooks evenly and quickly. Overall a very good stove/oven.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

A few hits and a few very important misses for the serious cook. The minimum oven temp is too high and the max oven temp is too low. Oven browns unevenly. Cooktop, glass IR, is better than most of its type. Overall, I would not buy it again.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The stainless steel trim on the back is not easy to clean and scratches easily. Oven door sticks, and products from Samsung are not very good. Control knobs get hot when you boil water in the back, have to wear mitts to turn it off. Double oven can not be accessed if you don't door. Does not have double doors.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I really like everything about my own, the self cleaning oven is good, I usually only have to wipe out a few ashes. The range top is easily cleaned, it is sealed. No taking it all apart. I also have the grill on the top. It is really great, when I am doing a large meal, I turn it on real low to help keep things warm. The settings and all the special features are easy to use, everything is so clean and easy to use.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The Samsung oven we purchased is above average. We like how everything is easy to use. The temperature of the oven is extremely accurate. The cooking surface is easy to clean. We would highly recommend this oven for purchase.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

It helped to see the review before purchasing. I looked at it in Best Buy and hopefully it will be installed soon. I expect it to be excellent. The grills were cast iron. I may be concerned with the knobs. We will see.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I have a conventional touch screen Samsung range oven. Food is done in no time. Food time is cut in half. Easy clean & sleek appeal. The only thing that I tend to complain about is the knobs. They stick out and if you happen to lean onto them you can easily cut the stop of range on.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The stove cooks very hot, even on the warm setting. Everything tends to burn. I have had two pieces of the white ceramic coating on the stove fall off, as if something fell on it. When I called Samsung, they told me that there was nothing they would do to help me. My stove/oven looks like it is old and needs to be replaced, even though it was only a little over a year old when this happened.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

My Samsung 5 burner with convection oven stove... several issues with it: 1. Oven temperature totally unreliable, must set it 25-30 degrees higher than desired temp. 2. Stovetop grates too heavy but can go in dishwasher. 3. Oven temperature ready signal incorrect. It sounds when the temperature is till 50 degrees or more from the temperature I set. 4. Inside oven glass hard to clean. 5. I do not recommend a black stove top as it shows every particle of debris/ grease, etc. Get a light color. It is nice to have 5 burners. I never use the convection feature. It doesn't make much difference in any recipe. I would not recommend this stove at all and wish I had purchased a more expensive stove.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

The convection oven range is beautiful but it's a common problem for the main computer to go out. Beautiful glass top cook area. The lettering for the name came off after a few years of cleaning. Those were just stickers.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I am pretty satisfied overall with my Samsung oven, it feels well built and has given no trouble. Aside from slow preheating I have no major complaints. I like the smart features, telling me when the food is done. Easy Changeability, Oven can be cleaned easily. Design looks very modern.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Seems to work well, hopefully if anything goes wrong with the appliance, they will stand behind warranty and have parts available. I do like the silver color, it makes it easy to clean for the most part. The stainless does hold up very well to stains.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I am really enjoying my stove/oven. It is very sleek and nice looking. It is easy to use and to keep clean. The oven bakes very evenly. The only thing that is a little harder to clean are the grates.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

My experience with Samsung products is varied. I had a great Galaxy 5, but a not so great newer Samsung phone, my Samsung oven works well and looks good, but my Samsung refrigerator's double door design is "clunky."

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

We have a 2019 convection model that wasn't working when we bought our home. 2 of the 4 burners only worked on High, so we could not adjust them. BTW - owners selling homes are supposed to sign a form claiming that everything works to their knowledge. These owners lied because not only did the Samsung oven not work properly but the Samsung refrigerator ice maker did not work either. We had to pay $100 with the home warranty to get someone to fix both. About a year later, a burner literally blows up! My wife had something on low simmering on one burner with a cover sitting on the other burners that were off. That cover had a glass center that blew up along with the glass that covered the burners. Fortunately, the glass didn't hit my wife or 7 y/o son who were right next to it.

I took photos and sent them to Samsung and they sent someone over to "review" whether it was really what we said, or an impact cause. Guess what? The dude said it was caused by impact and that it would cost us hundreds to fix. No joke! He even said it would cost us $100 for the visit. I told him to get out of my house and good luck getting your $100 from Samsung.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

This is a fantastic oven stove. It heats up quickly the temperatures are accurate. We especially love The Griddle in the middle for the fifth burner. The convection oven settings and the separate setting to roast meat is a fantastic option. The self-cleaning is a great thing does a pretty thorough job. Overall we would recommend this range.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Company Information