3.8/5 (399 ratings)

About Samsung Stove-Oven-Range

Samsung is an appliance company that manufactures household appliances like microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and ovens. Samsung’s ovens and stoves come with free shipping, and there are financing options available.

Pros

• Widely available
  • Free shipping
  • Sleek, modern designs

Cons

• Mixed reviews for customer service
  • May be difficult to find repair techs

Bottom Line

Samsung is a popular appliance manufacturer. The company's stoves, ovens and ranges feature multiple smart features, and the company produces a wide variety of products.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Stove-Oven-Range?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

My new Samsung gas stove is awesome! It has a convection and airfry oven! I love the way the gastop burners work. I had a gas stove previously, but was shocked how much nicer this Samsung is. It is also 5 burners (griddle center burner).

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I like this range overall over others because it's durable when you cook. When you set temperature it cooks the food evenly and baking also. It fits right into the space and it looks good. I will recommend this style and brand to others. I will purchase this brand forever.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Purchased Samsung Oven (flex), Washer, Dryer, and Dishwasher. 11/24/2017. Washer completely died last March - unable to fix, wiring harness issue. This week Oven has taken on a life of its own - no matter what you push (including warming drawer) the broiler comes on. You’ll get a C21 overheat warning and door locks. Customer Service gave me the number of a phone repair company to call for repairs. I can promise you I will never purchase anything in future with Samsung on it - absolutely no quality.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Bought a Samsung stove. It’s less than a year old and has a crack in the stove top. Can’t return it to the store. Called Samsung to see if it’s covered under their 1 year warranty and they said it’s not. My wife complains about the uneven cooking from the oven but I can’t return it. Samsung stoves are garbage. Don’t waste your time buying. Poor customer service too.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

The knobs that control oven and burners are much too sensitive. I have accidentally turned the front burners on and ruined several glass dishes and some knives. Plus I'm concerned that hot glass dishes can explode in someone's face when unaware they are hot. This product flips my circuit breaker at least 3 times a week. Do not purchase this item.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Samsung says scratches on stove top from being used --own stove 3 months--not under warranty--how about they build glass top with inferior glass--they know this --and don't include top under warranty--stay away from all Samsung products --inferior--inferior.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Less than two years old and it has never worked properly. 70 degree drop in heating. Takes 30 minutes to heat up. Samsung fixed once and broke again in less than 6 months. In process of replacing entire parts of oven and new board. Samsung repair came out and told us he did not have the right parts, that the phone people did not tell them the right things. Stay away from Samsung.

Original review: July 28, 2021

This stove has broken down twice and has been unusable more than it has been operational. Stay Away ....find an alternate. The repair process takes at least 2 weeks then parts then back to fix. This thing is bad, bad, bad.

Original review: July 18, 2021

On July 4, 2021 I was cooking and the glass top cracked. I called Samsung for manufacturer warranty. Well it turns out that they said it was hit with something and not covered. Not even a year old. SMH.

Original review: June 30, 2021

We replaced the power control board with the warranty. Less than 4 months the same part is faulty. This product is junk. Samsung cannot provide a digital oven that can hold up to day to day use. The replacement parts are as bad as the original. Buy any other brand.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I bought this range in November 2013. From the first day the temperatures of the oven were inconsistent and the convection setting was even worse than the regular oven. I had a Samsung service technician come for service twice and showed him pictures of the uneven results of my baking attempts. He said there was nothing wrong with the oven and finally replaced the thermostat to appease me. I really wish I returned this range at that time but decided to make do. Over the years it's gotten progressively worse. The upper convection fan doesn't work so I can't even use the upper oven because it won't let you use the regular setting in the upper oven. When I use it as a full oven with the regular oven setting I have to rotate the food to try to get it to cook evenly. The oven makes terrible noise.

Original review: May 30, 2021

The customer service is horrific. The people are rude and do not honor the warranty. The temperature numbers on our stove started disappearing within the first year of owning the stove. They said it was cosmetic and not covered under the warranty but how could that be since you need the numbers to know what temperature to cook at. Not only is this not cosmetic, it is dangerous as it can cause a fire. A claim has been filed with the Better Business Bureau.

Original review: May 5, 2021

I bought a dual oven with convection and ceramic top electric model and it has never worked right. The stove top works fine. The ovens are convenient because you can run top, bottom, both at the same time at different temps or open it for one huge oven. But.... the temp does not hold. Once preheated, I open the door and in a flash put in the food. The food never cooks well.

After a few uses and about a day after my warranty was over (I don't use the oven often), I wondered why nothing cooks properly...so I tested it with a thermometer. When you open the oven to put the food in, the temp drops severely. When you close the oven, the oven does not bring itself back to the set temp. It stays at the dropped temp. This is a huge and severe flaw. The oven should maintain the set temp. Always. Obviously, its sole function is to COOK food. Called Samsung and they basically played dumb. No advice, no support... Lesson Learned!! Never wait, always return immediately if there is any doubt.

Original review: May 2, 2021

This Samsung Range model (NE63T8711SG/AA) was purchased in February. Loaded with features as well as the oven compartment having an air fryer and dehydrator. 3 weeks after we purchased the $2000.00 range my wife decided to use the Air Fryer to make wings. The fan in the oven blew grease all over the oven coating the entire enamel surface with grease and the entire house was engulfed in smoke. Took us three days to clean off the caked on grease.

Needless to say we will never use the Air Fry feature again. A few days later we tried to make a spaghetti dish. Not wanting to have caked on mess on the bottom we put aluminum in the oven. The oven melted the aluminum and is fused to the enamel surface of the oven. We have tried everything to get it off. Needless to say after calling Samsung, they will not help us with this issue at all. The Range is only 3 months old and the oven has been used a total of three times and they wont help us. Besides this problem we have found that the burner knobs are so touchy that barely bumping them or leaning against the oven slightly will turn the burners on. The burners protrude past the range. Very dangerous! Beware of this oven!

Original review: April 18, 2021

I had a bad experience with one of those Samsung single/double compartment ovens, the spaces are too small. They contained too much moisture when roasting joints of meat, they wouldn't listen to my complaints. It was only until the bottom of the oven went rusty that l got my money back. The condensation from the moisture in the meat, was actually hot steam, so after sealing the meat the steam would then tighten the meat so the only way to get it tender would be to cook low and slow. I might have well just thrown the lamb leg into a pot of boiling water.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I purchased the new adjustable double oven range as I liked its versatility. In the past I had a Maytag double oven. In comparison, the Samsung glass top is much less durable and more prone to scratching and damage. I also cannot seem to get the self clean to function. Happy with the ovens but not sure I'd repurchase.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Love the stove, it fits the bill for everything! I want to do. If I have any complaint at all it would be that when you cook in the upper oven you have to take care you do not burn the product. The water boiling feature is great! Oven heats up very fast as well as being able see what the temperature is as it is getting to the programmed temperature. The surface of the range does need to be cleaned after each use or it shows!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

We love this rich looking stove, especially when you really want to roast a chicken, got enough options to bake different type and ways. And stainless steel back is easy to clean, the only thing is to add is maybe a safety for heat.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

When turned on just set and forget until the smoke alarm goes off then dinner is ready. Anyone can press the buttons to set and forget. Very easy to clean the top. The double oven is great for cooking single servings.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

The stove top works well, but the energy efficiency standard is not accurate. For an example, when a recipe indicates the dish needs to be baked or roasted at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, that dish will not be done. It is necessary to increase the cooking time and temperature to 375 degrees or sometimes 400 degrees to register the safe temperature that the dish can be eaten. The price was right, the delivery from a local company was less than desirable and the technical personnel were inexperienced.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

This is the best product I have been used. Samsung is always a good choice if you are choosing electronic device, it will give you durability along with good quality. It also have nice safety measure.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I love Samsung never had any issues with it. The only thing is that the top stove range is too big other than that love it. I wish I could afford all the Samsung appliances tho they're pretty expensive.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

This was my first Samsung appliance and what a great stove it's been. 2 years strong and couldn't be more happier. I'm sold on Samsung so much I purchased the fridge to match. About time something is quality made.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I have the Samsung Elite gas 6.3 cubic feet flex Duo Range. The functionality of this range is top-notch, Bakes like a dream.. My only complaint and it's a huge one because of the price point of this Appliance is the shoddy finish. The enamel cooktop started peeling within 6 months and the black stainless isn't really stainless. It's a cheap black/paint coating that has been flaking off after about 3 months. It is a really beautiful stove, but very aware of the lack of durability if you are buying it for aesthetic reasons. It is pretty pricey to have repair service for finish repair.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

The best range ever had, a little hard to keep glass top clean, oven clean mode works very well. Fast boil really is fast boil. Warming burner is nice. A lot of room for five pots on top. Lower drawer has lot of storage.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Overall, my whole family is significantly disappointed. We bought both a fridge and an oven/stove from Samsung, and both of them started to malfunction before we were even done paying them off. The knobs on the stovetop are poorly engineered and will easily turn if something accidentally knocks into them (like a pot handle or your arm)--this has led to stovetops accidentally turning on and burning our dinner multiple times. The lower right stovetop also gets unusually hot and the lower left stovetop works unusually slow, even when the knobs are turned to the same setting--this had led to food burning on the lower right stove even when it's on low and left unsupervised for just a couple minutes. Don't even get me started on the fridge that has its flimsy door-shelves breaking off (I realize that's a review for another time).

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I have always been a fan of SAMSUNG products, so when I was gifted with a refrigerator I decided to upgrade my other appliances to SAMSUNG during Christmas of 2020. Installation was very quick. Trust me when I say SAMSUNG did not disappoint. My range is an electric ceramic top with convection model. It bakes very nicely and the cooktop cooks nice and evenly. Although it seems as though the bottom drawer is not as deep as my other range, it seems as though the inside of the oven was a little bigger. In regard to appearance, although stainless steel seems to be the rage right now, I opted for white and it is just as sleek and attractive. It is easy to use, easy to clean and I could see myself purchasing SAMSUNG appliances again!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I like the look of the Samsung range. I’m currently on my second one as the first one had lasted about ten years before the circuit board in the back burnt out. I spent about $75 for a new board thinking that it would be good for another ten years however, it only last another two months. Therefore I just bought a new one that looked exactly the same. I had the old one recycled.

The new convection oven works much better than the old one. It moves the air in a much better way to more evenly cook whatever is in the oven. This new Samsung seems easier to clean and keep clean as well. I really appreciate that I can still find the same looking model type many years later. The stainless steel finish exactly matches all of the other older Samsung appliances in the kitchen.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

It Works great and it heats up very fast and it looks nice. Good quality for the price. The self cleaning does a great job. Better than any stove that I ever had before. I looked at many brands before I purchased this one and I know I made the best choice. Now I love it and very glad I bought it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

The range appears to be well made and well thought out. The gas cooktop is very adjustable and boils water in a short time. The convection oven cooks evenly and preheats quickly. The air fry option is wonderful and makes a huge difference in the items you cook with it. The range is sturdy and solidly built. Everything seems to work well. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Samsung Stove-Oven-Range Company Information