KitchenAid Wall Ovens

KitchenAid Wall Ovens

4.0/5 (242 ratings)

About KitchenAid Wall Ovens

KitchenAid Wall Ovens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KitchenAid Wall Ovens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KitchenAid?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Shopping for appliances is a very time consuming and difficult process, but this company is very user friendly, customer oriented. They also carry high quality products, and practice ease of ordering for your convenience, showing they appreciate your business. They also have excellent customer service.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

A beautiful, while fully functional, double oven with all the bells and whistles. Even though mine has a smaller, 27” footprint due to space limitations in my kitchen, the KitchenAid’s interior walls are constructed in such a way that it has more than enough room for the largest cookware, making Thanksgiving a breeze. My last double oven had thick interior walls and, therefore, far less capacity. To get to the point, I absolutely love my Kitchenaid double oven!

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Ours is a commercial grade model. It’s a gas range. We find the gas cooks more evenly than electric. It’s a stainless steel model and cleans up very well. It’s aesthetically pleasing and a large! We have been very pleased with it.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Would be nicer if oven light could be manually turned off so door could be left open to cool off and I could let heat out into the kitchen. Convection options are rarely used but nice when I need them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Have had the oven about 15 years. When it broke last year we were very lucky to have a repair guy who knew where to get her a replacement computer board and now again it is happy. It has been going strong for 20 years. That’s impressive at not many things last that long anymore.

Original review: July 8, 2021

We purchased the KitchenAid Double oven thinking they were a very reputable company. We had them delivered and was using by Christmas. Because I tried to be so careful and not spill anything there was no need to clean until July when I made an apple pie and putting it in spilled out a bit. So when done, let it cool then proceeded to set the oven to clean. Took about 2 hours, the house stunk pretty bad. It finished, cooled down and THEN when I opened the door the glass on the oven door on the inside was multicolored. Like you would see when someone is blowing glass. It filled my whole glass. Most of it was an ugly brown with spots of other colors twisted in. Anyways I was still under the year deadline for warranty so I called.

The customer service said that the glass being stained inside when you opened the door and since you couldn't see it from the outside was a cosmetic problem and was NOT under warranty. I asked to speak to manager and after 20 minutes waiting the same customer service came back and stated that the manager would not be coming to the phone and she concurred with the customer service rep and referred me to page 9 in the manual and she stated, this is a cosmetic problem?!?! Give me a break!! This is such bad customer service I can't even...BE WARNED AND DO NOT BUY!!

Original review: May 5, 2021

The glass on the back of the oven door broke while the oven is still under warranty. Neither The authorized repair company nor KitchenAid itself can supply the replacement glass. We simply cannot use the oven. We have to buy a new oven. Will go without. Terrible terrible service and parts.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I purchased all Kitchenaid when I remodeled my kitchen 2 years ago, including: 30" double oven, warming drawer, 5 burner cooktop and dishwasher. The dishwasher has needed repair twice, one of the cooktop buttons broke after only 2 days and the double oven locked itself after being turned on self clean. (actually only cleaned one oven, and the system locked both ovens).

There is no authorized Kitchenaid repair business where I live (SF Bay Area), if you can believe that. Repair person who came said the self-clean function should never be used on Kitchenaid, because this happens all the time in his experience. The second repair person I contacted said the same thing. In addition, I had to wait 3 months to get the replacement parts. Unbelievable. I am telling everyone I know, "Don't buy Kitchenaid".

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

It's pleasant, informative, cordial, works well, easy to operate and understand, Looks beautiful, does not need much cleaning. Less expensive, affordable, ladies' favorite, gents can operate simply.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

We purchased a home with a Kitchen Aid double wall oven. I didn't like it much, so I brought over my own double oven from the home we were selling. I still do use it, though, because I do a lot of cooking. It works okay. Nothing great. The control panel is difficult to understand. I still can't figure out how to use the timer. It preheats a little on the slow side. But it bakes unevenly. If I put a tray of cookies in, the back get dark while the front remains undercooked, so I mostly just use it for casseroles and other foods that don't need a high quality oven to bake in. Cookies and cakes will not bake evenly.

KitchenAid Wall Ovens Company Information