Formerly SecureYourHome

4.6/5 (998 ratings)

Find Home Alarm and Security Systems partners near you

About SafeStreetsUSA

As the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States, we connect you with the best local ADT Authorized Dealer in your area and send a technician out to install the system as soon as possible. Receive a free quote by calling or filling out the form, and we will work closely with you to figure out exactly what you need to help protect your home and family. ADT is the most well-known security company in the industry, and we strive to satisfy our customers by providing the best experience possible- from the sales and scheduling process to the installation and the ongoing monitoring.

Find Home Alarm and Security Systems partners near you

Pros

• Affordable options
    • Smart automation features
    • More plans than most companies

Cons

• Installation fees

Bottom Line

SafeStreetsUSA offers five plans ranging from basic to comprehensive. Although they charge installation fees, it’s a good move to have any system set up professionally.

SafeStreetsUSA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreetsUSA?

Original review: March 28, 2019

I wanted to protect my home and when I submitted my interest to ADT to purchase a home security system, it was farmed out to SafeStreets. They emailed me but they got the wrong email address so, that was a little bit of a hiccup. I explained to them that I never got a confirmation of when they were gonna be attending. I called them and they gave me my information. Then, they came to my house and installed the system, which took two hours. The features of the system are fine but they told me that there was a $100 gift certificate that offsets the installation cost. They tell you that on the purchase and then, 30 days after the fact, it expires. So, if they’re booking on the 2nd and then installing on the 28th, it’s not a genuine 30 days. That’s extremely misleading.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I just moved from out in the country into a more inner city, my husband is going a lot on work, and I have two small kids, so we decided to purchase a home security system so I would feel more comfortable now that I don’t have family surrounding me. We’ve always heard good things about ADT and my father-in-law has them, so we went with SafeStreetsUSA. The customer service representatives have been great every time that I’ve called with a question. My husband was here when the security system was installed and he really liked the installer. He said that the guy did a good job. I like the cost in relation to the quality of the system. I need to pay my bill but I haven’t been mailed a bill yet. The carbon monoxide detection and the fire detection features are offered in our system and those are really good. But I may upgrade our system with additional features in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I wanted to be secure in the home that I just bought, so I purchased a home security system with SafeStreets since my parents had ADT. The representatives at SafeStreets were very helpful. They explained everything that I needed to know and answered all my questions very well. The installation went very well and took 45 minutes. My system offers great features and I may add more features or upgrade the system in the future, but not at this time. Knowing that I have the security system installed, I feel comfortable and secure in the home.

Original review: March 25, 2019

We wanted to purchase a home security system as we wanted to protect our house and ourselves. Aside from being the biggest provider, ADT came recommended and so we called them. We then got a system from SafeStreets as they were the one that my area works with. The sales reps I dealt with were professional, helpful and knew what they were talking about. The tech who came out to install our system was thorough and very good as well. While sometimes we have to wait up to a minute to turn the system on and off from the app, which is a little annoying, the quality of the features offered in our system has been really good.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I was active in the military in the past. I purchased a home security system for medical reasons. I got it so I can have a panic button call. Consumers Energy gave me a deal with SafeStreetsUSA and referred it over. The customer service rep I worked with was fine. The guy who came was a professional and the installation of the system was fast and efficient. However, one of the pieces of equipment is a bit on the sensitive side. I shut my washing machine and it can set it off sometimes. Also, while the app works fine, they should put a hot button on their app upfront where you can find it easily instead of having to root through the memory core.

Original review: March 23, 2019

We bought a townhome and they already had a home security system in. Since we moved into a new neighborhood, we thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a system anyway. When we first looked at the place, we saw the little white box on the wall but I wasn't paying that much attention. We then called ADT because that's the system I’d heard of before. However, when we came over, we realized that the box on the wall wasn’t ADT, instead it from was some other company. The guy from ADT said it actually happened before and I told him it was a compliment because people just glance at that A and immediately call them.

The guy that they sent to do the whole thing was the guy they sent to show it to us and set it up. His name was Rick and he was nice. However, I've had to make some changes lately since we moved. Now, they're all saying the same thing for $27 a month for new customers when I'm paying $47. Also, I'm still uneasy setting it though when I'm home because I'm afraid I'm gonna set it off accidentally. Still, having a Safe Streets home security system is nice because I'm home a lot at night when my husband is at work.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I live alone in an area that's not known as the safest. I had an ADT system already in my house upgraded with Safe Streets. They came up and updated the box. They sent a good technician and their reps explained what I needed to know and were very helpful. When I had some questions for them, they answered them very well. However, the cost of the system is expensive. I had seen an advertisement that was $28 a month but when I actually applied, the $28 a month is for a phone line and the actual service ended up being $45 a month which was more than I was expecting. I was a little surprised about that.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I got a home security system for self-satisfaction. I had Vivint one time and they sucked terribly. They were out the door in six months. I had ADT before at my other house and I never had a problem with them. During the purchase with Safe Streets, everything went as smooth as could be. The technician that came out was nice and knowledgeable. He said that I can call him if I ever have a problem with the system. I did that and he took care of the problem. He went right to the problem. He said that all I gotta do was reset the system and it was done in 30 seconds.

I also called ADT to get the problem taken care of and they tried to give me a runaround. They told me to push buttons and do this and that. Other than that, the system's features are good. I use the smartphone features and I like it because it's got everything there like in a dashboard type situation. I can see messages and everything registers so I know everything that's going on. I feel a little more secure even though I got a dog.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I've always had ADT. They have a good reputation. We like the system and it has been great. The reps contacted me and scheduled the time they were gonna come and take a look. Then, they came out and installed everything very quickly and efficiently. It was a good experience. They also checked in with me one more time to make sure I had everything set and I didn't have any other questions a week after they installed. They gave me all of their relevant information, so we had everything. I like the mobile app and having it is good. It is useful to check in case we leave the house or to check to make sure that we armed it. SafeStreets is good. The cost of their system is competitive with everybody else.

Original review: March 19, 2019

We were moving into a new area that we didn’t know. Plus, since I do work from home, I have a lot of equipment. The house is large and there could be times when either my wife or myself may be home alone so we needed a home security system for overall safety. It would be nice to know that a door is opening. We were referred to SafeStreetsUSA with a promotion. We called them and got it set up. The installation person was excellent and he explained everything professionally.

With the SafeStreetsUSA system,I can do a lot of the stuff from my phone which is very handy and it’s nice that I can customize things. But I’m still learning the system a little bit. We have a particular door that while we’re all here, we let the dogs out and at first, it was annoying that it would constantly say, “Back door, open.” We were able to bypass that while we were temporarily here but then, when we set the alarm, everything went back on. But other than that, the system has been very good and I've been very pleased, so far.

SafeStreetsUSA Company Information