2. Homeowners
  3. Pool Companies

Are you this business? Saved

About Royal Swimming Pools

Royal Swimming Pools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Swimming Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Swimming Pools?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

After looking at reviews in multiple locations, I wanted to give Management a chance to respond. "Jake" at customer service would not transfer me and when I insisted, he hung up on me. Check out their reviews on Yelp, Google, Facebook, Better Business Bureau. There are nightmare stories of people not getting calls and emails returned and representatives cursing at them. Just a horrible company who could care less and promises not kept.

Royal Swimming Pools author review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Swimming Pools offers high-quality swimming pool kits for above-ground swimming pools. It also provides hot tubs and other pool accessories. They have been in business since 1987.

• Pool kits: The company's products are an affordable option because it offers pool kits that consumers can install themselves with easy-to-follow steps to save money.

• Cleaning materials: Royal Swimming Pools also offers plenty of pool cleaning materials to keep pools clean and sanitary.

• Best-price guarantee: It offers a best-price guarantee where it will match the price of other pool sellers.

• Pool covers: Royal Swimming Pools sells pool covers to help protect above-ground pools during the cold winter months.

• In-ground pool kits: The company also offers in-ground pool kits that make it easy for homeowners to dig a hole and install their own in-ground swimming pool in a variety of shapes and sizes.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team