2. Homeowners
  3. Awnings
Accredited Partner

Servicing New York City & Long Island

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.64/5

Since 1979, Rollup Awning has provided quality products and awning services in the Long Island area. Rollup Awning retractable deck awnings are designed to operate by remote control, timer, or wind sensing operation. Our top quality deck awnings are available in different patterns and colors to transform your patio and deck.

Rollup Awnings provides a number of services that include: motor replacement, moving awnings, fabric repair and recovering. We will deliver and professionally install your awning so your family can stay covered from the sun or rain. Rollup Awning also offers shutters and storm panels for your home. Call today to learn more!

Rollup Awnings Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rollup Awnings?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rollup Awnings?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

It's sunny and I needed shade. A girlfriend of mine told me about Rollup Awnings. I went with them because they were recommended and they were very good. The installation was a wonderful process. The installers came in, installed it, and I had a problem because it's settled and it was crooked. They came in and they fixed it within minutes, and so, I was very happy with them.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Called for an appointment, very diligent, professional response by staff. Everyone worked to explain the entire contract to me, set up a delivery date, was called by office when awning arrived. Would recommend to anyone. Looks beautiful in my backyard. Serves the purpose, easy to operate, and neatly installed. Also recommended electrician to install whatever was needed. I saw the newspaper and TV commercial on the company and was happy I called them.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I like Rollup Awnings' product. I like the way it was manufactured and that it could stand wind. They seemed like a good company too so I went with them. I got a motorized awning from them and it was a very good experience. I have no problems. They explained the product fully and we were happy with it.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Our Rollup awning is great and we love it. We went with this company because we liked the product, and now we've had it for about a month. We got the electric type and I like that it actually works and that I have some shade.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Rollup was a customer of ours many years ago, so when I moved to my other house and needed an awning, I called up on them. I got the model that has a remote control and I was able to choose the pattern and the colors on the awning. So far, it has met my expectations very well.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Rollup Awnings' salesman came to my house and he was excellent. I liked that they were able to provide the size of the awning for me, which was a large one. And they are able to finance it as well which helps. I opted for the powered model, and it has met 100% of my expectation so far.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I needed an awning so we went on Google Search and awning companies popped up. I liked that the Rollup Awnings fully-closed-off condition was nice, tight and secure so it’s a much smaller profile. They also have this plastic edge so it looks clean and neat instead of the fabric which I didn’t want for an edge. It’s a new installation and I did the mounting. I don’t like the way they do their attachment. While it’s secure, it’s ugly. I ended up mounting my own board, and I capped it, made them clean, nearly with no face fasteners or so. All they had to do is just screw the awning in.

Original review: June 15, 2019

At my contractor's recommendation, I got a Rollup awning. The sales process was very easy. The salesman knew exactly what I wanted and how to do it. The installation was phenomenal. It took maybe three hours. Now, I can stay out in the afternoon. The sun is out but it's not beating down on me anymore. We can go in the pool and stay in the shade. It's fantastic.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I bought a house with an awning with Rollup. It was about 20 years old and it didn’t work so well. I needed a second one too. And if I had a second one, I had to recover the first one because they didn’t have the material anymore. It was that old. The owner came to the house and talked to me. And I went to the place to pick out the material and everything was fine. They redid the old one too. Now, I have a remote control on each one and I’m liking them. It’s just in the rain, you can’t put them out. And that’s just the function of the nature of the thing.

Original review: June 7, 2019

We have a patio but we have no shade. We always have an umbrella where it's not big enough to cover us. So we needed an awning. I saw Rollup Awnings out of a flyer from a home magazine. I also researched it online. I liked the way Rollup Awnings was crafted better. My experience with them was excellent. They were really good. We just had to have it adjusted once. The arms, whatever it was in the opening, had to be adjusted. So they came and they did it, and it was fine. I'm very happy. I love the color. The salesman was wonderful and helped us save some money and pick out the best thing that we need for our liking. It was good.

Rollup Awnings Company Information