Power Home Remodeling

Chester, PA

Power Home Remodeling
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.17/5

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews and testimonials below and see for yourself!

No matter what the job is, the team at Power Home Remodeling works with you in order to turn your dream home into reality. Visit our website today to learn more or to obtain a free estimate.

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Power Home Remodeling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: July 7, 2020

Power Home came into my home to do window replacement. The paperwork stated 'possible sheetrock patching' - they said it would be an easy fix. I took their word for it. I am not a construction worker. I don't do home repairs. But after they were done, I had called 8 different people to do this fix - every single one of them said Power butchered my walls. Window guys said the insulation was terrible. They did more damage to my walls than necessary. If I could post photos here I would.

I've emailed, called, numerous times. They are refusing to make good on their terrible work. So I've gone ahead and filed a complaint with the BBB as well as utilized other resources to get this properly rectified. Next step is contacting a lawyer and the State AG. I actually had a 2nd job scheduled with them but after seeing this, I cancelled. The guy gave me such a hard time when I wanted to cancel. Their product might be great but they did a piss poor job and treated the paying customer like dirt.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Found out about Power at Sam’s Club. Great service and everyone is very professional. Installers were quick, neat and professional. Had windows and gutters done. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Original review: July 1, 2020

The crew that came to install our new front bow window was very polite and respectful of our home. They finished the job in a timely manner and did a great job of cleaning up the job site. We love our finished product.

Original review: June 26, 2020

Installer Martin & his crew were so efficient, friendly, professional & with COVID precautions. Needed 2 days for 23 windows, installing & capping on 2 story 110 yr. old Victorian, but WOW. They worked in amazing unison! Needed additional instructions the next day & had a tech call in 1 hour, & lead installer Ed was here in 8 minutes. How's that for service!! Best ever. :) Windows are BEAUTIFUL, people are FABULOUS, product is BEAUTIFUL AND FABULOUS! The whole experience gets a "10" from us. Thank you. M & B **

Original review: June 25, 2020

I’m very happy with Power Home Remodeling. Nick the salesman was very thorough and explained everything to me and my daughter. It made us feel very comfortable. All questions were fully explained. Everyone was amazing to work with. I would highly recommend.

Original review: June 24, 2020

The windows we purchased from Power are gorgeous. We noticed a significant temperature change. We had to turn up both our AC units up three degrees. The sliding door is so nice as well. We choose the one that has the blinds in between the glass. Great choice! Our installation crew was awesome as well. Ray, Devon, and Walter were so nice and did a great job with our installation. Their clean up was very good. Everyone we dealt with at Power from start to finish was extremely courteous, knowledgeable, and on top of their game. I highly recommend Power Home Remodeling for your next project. You won't be disappointed.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Our project was delayed from March 2020 to June 2020 because of COVID-19 but they completed the installation in about a week and a half, delay because of weather 3-4 days. Roof looks great and now it can breathe because of the ridge vent and special air vent in special first roof shingle. Siding with insulation was installed with trim around all exterior door and windows. Gutter installed in one day. Excellent work done by Power.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I had my siding and gutters and capping installed. The installation was terrible. Since day one I have had to get shoddy work fixed. Also they are careless. They chipped my pavers on my front porch and they put a hole in my swimming pool liner. They assumed responsibility and promised to fix the damage their installers caused. When they received the estimates they denied any damage, despite the photos and conversations with their warranty department. Please do not use this company. They were double the price of other reputable companies and the work is average at best.

Power Home Remodeling response

We apologize for any undue frustration or inconvenience. We can see any service issues regarding your gutter installation have also since been addressed and resolved during a service appointment with your Project Production Manager on 6/23/2020. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to Customer Care Department at customercare@powerhrg.com or 888-736-6335, option 4 at the prompt.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Roofing and gutter project - Crews were on time, courteous, professional and treated our home like it was their own. Amazing process to watch. Power team was like a well oiled machine, everyone having a purpose, no wasted motion. I watched them move quickly to the next task after finishing the one they were assigned. Top notch materials. Finished at 3PM on humid June day. Before they came, our AC would have normally been running. After Power finished, temperature in the house actually went down! AC not running! The extra investment will pay for itself within a year. Try Power if you are looking for a great product and company.

Original review: May 12, 2020

Issue with product and installation still not fixed since Nov. 2019. Repairs are due to defective glass and installation. Company kept postponing numerous times. Last spoke to rep. in early April and agreed to wait until early summer due to Covid-19. Hope they finally resolve this mess.

Power Home Remodeling response

Hello - our business operations are still suspended in order to best protect the health of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve nationwide. Our Customer Care & Warranty Service Departments are still open & ready to help with any concerns or emergency serviceable issues. If your serviceable issues need immediate emergency repair, please email digital@powerhrg.com with your contact phone number or home address, so we can connect you with our Warranty Service Department.

Power Home Remodeling Company Information