Protect What Matters Most

Power Home Remodeling

Chester, PA

Power Home Remodeling
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews and testimonials below and see for yourself!

No matter what the job is, the team at Power Home Remodeling works with you in order to turn your dream home into reality. Visit our website today to learn more or to obtain a free estimate.

View More View More

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Power Home Remodeling Reviews

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I've had several run ins with this company. Many times they show up to my home with a clipboard unsolicited and plead for 20 minutes of my day. This particular time I inquired for an estimate through Home Advisor (a shady experience in the first place) and got a call instantly from a call center. They wanted to know my wife's first and last name and insisted that she be present. I explained that we were newly married and the house is only in my name. I told him that I couldn't commit to her presence at the home. He than told me that he couldn't commit to giving me an estimate. So I say good day. :)

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Starting with representative professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and easy to understand. Inspector informed us how to prepare and what to expect. The project manager contacted us to make sure crew was on the job and to let us know we could contact him with any questions. The crew arrived on time and started job right away. They had full knowledge and experience applying roofing system. They did not mind our coming outside to watch them briefly. Cleanup was done to our complete satisfaction. We are extremely happy with the work done and with crew's attention to detail. Also project was completed in a timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I had windows installed along with one large bay window. Each member of the team worked very hard and the cleanup was spotless. The large bay was installed with great care and the head team member worked very hard in making sure all windows were installed correctly. Clean up was excellent and the team was relentless in getting the job done even though it was freezing outside with extremely gusty windows. Very pleased with all aspects of the project!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

The free estimate sales representative was very knowledgeable of the windows and gutters. I didn't feel pressured into any services. Great communication throughout the process. Install days for both gutters and windows were done very professional, efficient, and kept the work area clean. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Our experience with Power Windows was simply outstanding! I would highly recommend Power to any homeowner needing exterior work on their home. Each person of contact (sales, measurement, installation team, and quality assurance) was polite, respectful, knowledgeable, and professional. We were extremely happy with the quality of the installation, and look forward to further projects with Power.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

I found workmen were courteous, efficient, knowledgeable and did a fantastic clean up job. Even after removal of two layers of shingles from roof nothing no bushes or plantings were harmed and grounds totally pristine.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Signed contract in June and was told our project would be completed before September. Project was finally completed mid-December. From an initial delay due to window factory problems, window installation problems because what they promised us differed from the instructions that were ordered, and our entry door being ordered incorrectly two different ways causing the longest delay. Thankfully the installation workers were witness to it all and were very nice to work with.

Unfortunately due to all the delays our Promotional Period with the financing company expired. Our mistake not getting energy readings on the windows before to compare with after, but we will have no way of knowing if the window and door products were constructed as they advertised until we see actual energy bills to compare. Hard to know being the project was supposed to be completed in the summer, was partially completed in the fall, and finalized in the winter. We can not recommend working with this company.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

This company is hard selling, good company. I had windows, shutters, two exterior doors and insulation done at my home, although I thought they were expensive, I liked that I could get it all done, finance it and what sounded like a good warranty. After less than 2 years my exterior doors I can see light on side and underneath as well as the weather stripping that is on underside of door has already torn off. I have a couple way less expensive doors from local hardware store that the weather strip on the bottom of the door lasted way longer for about 1/5th the cost of Power door.

I finally got around to calling and they schedule me three different times throwing me into the new year. Scheduled time is now between 9-11 today, January 2nd, 2020. At 7am I am woken up by a call that I missed, went to vm and I read transcribed vm about an order status Dec 1st and if I still need help with this to call them. I call the number she gave me, they are closed and probably still asleep!! I call the actual number that called me (local) and oh yeah they will be out between 8 and noon, at 10:44 text message saying between 12 and 2. If arrival time changes they will let me know as they have an install before coming out.

It is now 2 and nothing but crickets!!! Too bad, I was going to use them to side, windows, doors, insulation and possible skylights in an addition that will be going on within the next couple years. With this kind of service from warranty, I will be better off having local contractor doing it with local building supply store stock items put on it. Don't like when someone yanks around with me and my time!!!! Finally reached out to me after 2, saying they need to reschedule me for tomorrow, NO I have a job!!! Totally hacked at them right now!!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Since someone came into our home to talk about windows our experience have been amazing! They answered all our questions, we never felt pushed to buy, we even did our own research make sure they numbers were accurate! Every single appointment that was made, everyone was on time, respectful and knowledgeable. They finally did our installation Dec. 27th and Trevor and Austin were ROCK STARS! 2 person crew, 9 windows, 6-7 hours! They did a CLEAN job and even cleaned my house some more before they left! I am impressed. Will def. recommend them to do other people's job, and in the future we will go back get the rest of the house done!!!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Very professional. Very detailed in explaining the product. Employees are very polite, respectable, and helpful. The windows and gutters are beautiful. We are very pleased with the entire experience. Presentation of the products were excellent. We were able to understand the benefits of having the products. Employees went step by step explaining how they were going to install the products. We are very satisfied with the work and product.

Power Home Remodeling Company Information