Find a Home Improvement Contractors partner

Power Home Remodeling

Chester, PA

4.7/5 (142 ratings)
Find a Home Improvement Contractors partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Power Home Remodeling

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews and testimonials below and see for yourself!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Power Home Remodeling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

From the planning phase through to the windows being installed, the process was hassle free and the end results are beautiful! Definitely enjoying these new windows over the old ones! Rooms stay cooler and I can actually enjoy a fresh breeze

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We have worked with Power on windows previously and now had them replace all of our siding, trim and gutters. The quality of their products continues to impress me. The siding looks amazing and has upgraded the curb appeal of our entire house. We also really appreciate the comfort of the lifetime warranty. We are very happy to that we went with Power for both projects (the windows are also amazing)!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Power is a great Home Remodeling company. They walk you through all the steps and are always in contact if anything needs to change relating to weather. The job was done perfectly and they cleaned up after. You wouldn't even know they did anything.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

From the initial contact with Ryan, who was fantastic, to the follow up with John, also fantastic, Power Home Remodeling made our experience easy and straightforward. The work was completed in two days without much interference in our day to day routine.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Doing our very first major home update couldn't have gone better. Great product, even better customer experience. Thank you to Keith, Joe, Matt, Gabriela, and Hang for a job well done and thorough follow up.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

We had 22 windows replaced in our home in 2013 by PHR. We now have 11 with broken seals. PHR says it will be 9-11 months for my replacement windows. In retrospect, their sales pitch was really good; Lifetime guarantee, etc. Installation was handled well. Customer service is polite and professional. I'm not happy with the QUALITY of their windows. Surely it is not normal for 50% of the windows to have broken seals after 8 years. Buyer beware!

Power Home Remodeling response

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Power. We apologize for any inconvenience or undue frustration, as we certainly do not intend to impart these feelings upon homeowners. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Care Department at customercare@powerhrg.com or 888-736-6335, option 4 at the prompt. We’ll make sure to do everything we can to satisfy your expectations and deliver the type of service you expect and deserve.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I had a good experience because the salespeople were very kind. They came with a lot of patience and also made me understand the process easily. The installers were very polite and quick with their work. They also cleaned up after themselves.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

The window installation process was performed in a professional manner. Attention to detail was excellent. Cleanup was performed during and after each step of the process. Following installation, each window was presented for inspection. Features and functions were explained and demonstrated. Overall the experience was excellent. Except for new windows one would never know anything happened. Four thumbs up from both the wife and I!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Very professional and courteous and work done on windows, doors, and roof. Have been excellent with very good finance packages and warranties on work completed! Power inspectors are very detailed with what is needed and why by showing pictures of actual problems and explaining the ramifications if you wait too long and alternatives how to set goals for future when the time is right for you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

The installers were professional and well informed of how the installation of windows and the questions I asked regarding the installations. As far as the inspector rep. all he wanted was to sell me additional work, siding. Also was not present when the job was completed. This is very negative!!!

Power Home Remodeling Company Information