Call toll free
4.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Pelican Water is a market leader in salt-free water softening and conditioning systems. Pelican Water Systems whole-house and point-of-use products include our NaturSoft Salt-Free Water Softener/Conditioner, Carbon Series Whole-House Filter, Drinking Systems, Shower Filters, UV Disinfection Systems and more. Pelican Water aims to provide purified water from every tap in your home. Don’t worry about what is in your water and start saving money. Give us a call today!

Pelican Water Systems Video
Pelican Water Systems Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

688 Pelican Water Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 28, 2019

The water in our house in Parker, Colorado had a bad odor and just wasn't right. We also had a chlorine issue that we wanted to clear up. My wife has an allergy to chlorine which we found out about when we moved into the city. We started using a water filter from another company that cleaned up the water smell. We then bought a house in Colorado Springs and right off the bat, we said that we would not use that brand. I was looking for a water filter system for the whole house and I came across Pelican. I looked at the videos online on the Pelican system as well as some of the other programs. And the guy was very clear as to how the Pelican system worked and I was very much impressed.

I got the smaller whole-house system from Pelican. It was one to three bathrooms. The water tastes great with it and there's nothing in the water floating. And my wife's allergy to chlorine is nonexistent. I like the system. It's engineered very well and they've simplified it to where anyone could operate that system. I've recommended it to my neighbor. He was impressed with it and how it hooks up to the water system. Also, the price was something that interested him because he had looked at water systems before and they were thousands of dollars, but not with Pelican.

Original review: July 27, 2019

We moved and our water was municipal. I do not like chlorine, chloramine or any of that. So I was looking for something to put under the sink to filter everything out. The experience with the sales consultant from Pelican was great and the website was easy to navigate. But I was looking for specific information and the person I dealt with said that they had just sent stuff out for testing and that I would be able to see the results online a week later. I never found that. I looked pretty briefly but I already purchased it so it didn't really matter.

My husband installed the product himself and it was pretty easy. The system was a three-stage under the sink and the only thing I wish was different is to have a flow meter available because it said that it's good for 1,500 gallons and I have no idea when I hit that. We travel a lot so it's not like I could just say it would be six months. 1,500 gallons before switching out the filter is the longest capacity I came across and I was very appreciative about that because I forget switching stuff over. So I definitely enjoy that. But at the same time, I have no idea, outside of taste, when to swap it. I did buy an aftermarket flow meter but it wasn't compatible so I kinda gave up. Nonetheless, I've already made recommendations about Pelican.

Original review: July 26, 2019

If you’re gonna buy a water system, call Pelican, figure out what you need and then buy it ASAP. We moved to Texas and in my area, they have hard water. That drove me to try and find a solution. It’s hard when you don’t know what you don’t know but whenever I talked to the Pelican salesperson, he was very helpful. I did not feel like I was being sold something; I was being cared for. So it was a great experience. He was a really great guy. He was just perfect. I was very informed and I kinda left the conversation feeling it was a good purchase. There was no buyer’s remorse. The system has two tanks and a filter so it’s a filtration/hard water treatment system. Everything was delivered to my house and then I hired a plumber to install it. My water tastes amazing now. I actually prefer to drink it out of the faucet than I do my refrigerator, which has a filter on it.

Original review: July 25, 2019

Our water is not good and we don’t have a water system in our home. I purchased a shower system from Pelican and now, the water is softer. It’s a good product. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 24, 2019

I was researching which water system I felt like would be adequate. I didn't want a salt system where I have to worry about salt. I knew I wanted a filtration system and looked at the different filtration systems and Pelican seemed to have what I was looking for. We've had our system up and running this June. So far, so good. I'm still very in the dark about how to upgrade it or what to look for. And I do water testing, but it feels that there are a lot of particles in the water.

I called Pelican about a couple of challenges with what has been shipped to me. And the plumber was here to install it, and we had questions, and I got a hold of a gentleman there at Pelican. After I sent them some pictures of what have been shipped and what they said they had shipped and what actually was shipped were not coordinated, they made some changes and sent me something that I needed.

Their website is easy to use. It's just getting more informed about the process and what really to look for, and I wish in times I had been, I would have had someone from Pelican install the system because there were questions. And I still have some concerns as to whether or not it's working the way it should be working, but we're watching it. But the system is good. And the company was readily available to me when I called to make corrections on the first shipment. They seemed eager to help.

Pelican Water response

Hello Kathy,

Our records indicate that a shipping issue occurred. Please contact our technical support department for any questions or concerns.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pelican Water Systems?

Original review: July 23, 2019

I had experience discussing the quality of my water with Pelican's rep. He explained things well to me. I got a shower head for their combo system with a filter and since then my hair feels better and much softer.

Original review: July 22, 2019

I started researching fluoride and heavy metals, like with taking showers and how in the steam you can still breathe in and get the chemicals that way. That kind of made me want to get a system. I got the shower head filter from Pelican and I’ve noticed that the water is definitely cleaner. I don’t ever have that nasty chlorine smell. Also, I have a peace of mind showering in water that I know is not contaminated with all these chemicals and heavy metals. It’s essential to your house and for yourself and I would tell others that they would need to get one immediately. It is benefiting me a lot and I’m completely satisfied with the product. Pelican is a great company.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I was searching for soft water systems online and I heard about Pelican Water Systems. We were having too much iron in our water from our old system. So, I wanted the Pelican system. I have the well water system. First, the water comes in and goes through a round paper filter unit, and then the magnesium and iron filter tank, and then it goes into another tank. At first, what we got wasn't quite doing the job and after about a year, we ordered the iron and magnesium system that would remove that stuff. It has been working very well since. The system has been very expensive but it has been well worth it. I usually consult with the maintenance of the service department when I had questions. The rep I stayed in contact with was very knowledgeable and willing to help recommend changes.

Original review: July 20, 2019

My mother had a water softener and I searched the internet for a replacement unit. She had lead in her water and we were looking for a salt-free system that would take the lead out. Based on the ratings on the internet and the ease of installation, we went with Pelican Water Systems. They recommended doing a water test first to narrow down exactly what we needed. It was quick. They sent everything I needed and explained everything I had to do. I bought a WF4 iron and manganese system and installed it myself. Now, we can drink the water and have no iron flavor. Plus, the stains have all gone out of the sink. We’re very satisfied.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Easy to install. I am a Licensed aesthetician and cosmetologist. I recommend this product to all of my clients for their hair and skin. It would be nice if you guys came out with different aromatherapies. I love the affordability of this system as well as maintaining the system.

Pelican Water Company Information