Call toll free
4.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2007, Pelican Water is a market leader in salt-free water softening and conditioning systems. Pelican Water Systems whole-house and point-of-use products include our NaturSoft Salt-Free Water Softener/Conditioner, Carbon Series Whole-House Filter, Drinking Systems, Shower Filters, UV Disinfection Systems and more. Pelican Water aims to provide purified water from every tap in your home. Don’t worry about what is in your water and start saving money. Give us a call today!

Pelican Water Systems Video
Pelican Water Systems Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Pelican Water Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I have a well on my property and it has a high manganese content in it and it has rust color. We needed a filtration system and I bought the product through Pelican Water. I had a professional company come and do the installation. They warranty their work for over a year. The installation went very smoothly. I had it put inside of a shed in the garage, so that there’s no chance that the pipes can freeze. So far, everything works good. The sales guy was great. He gave me everything I needed. And now, I just hope the longevity is as good as the beginning.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

We moved to a house that we were told had city water. We didn't know that their city water was well water. We didn't wanna go with the soft water because we still couldn't drink it. So, we went to the Pelican and I had somebody come out and install it. We figured out that the containers needed to be charged, which was a two-day process. Other than that, it took the plumber about three and a half hours to get everything in place. Since we put the Pelican system in, we noticed a difference in the taste of the water. And it stopped ruining all of our appliances too. Their reps have been excellent. They even called out of the clear blue to see how I was doing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I’m happy with Pelican Water and the only problem I've had is their advertising after I bought the system. On my computer, every screen I got had their ad on it. After they finally removed the ads, I still get emails from them trying to sell me. However, there was no problem when I did the installation myself. I’m 84 years old and could do it. I didn’t use their kit and just used PVC and it worked out great. You just have to have patience. I can’t see that the system did all the magic things about dissolving chemicals that are already there but right now, but the water tastes better, which is the main thing for us. Since getting Pelican Water, we’re drinking water off the tap where before we had bottled water all the time.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

My twin brother lives in the same city where Pelican is located. He had one put in his home, and it was perfect for my needs. It's worked out fine and I love it. It takes longer for the hot water to reach the faucets, but I anticipated it and it's not that big of deal. I had hard water and a lot of calcium buildup to the point where it was nutty and the dishes would come out cloudy. All that has gone away now, and I understand that the more I use the system, the more it will come out the pipes, which is a good thing. So, I'm delighted with it.

I did my own research, and the website is totally self-explanatory and diligence required. I called them one time when I confused Pelican from another company, and I realized it's the same company. But my concerns were addressed. The only thing that I would say about the website is that I would put more emphasis on the fact that it's not going to remove all minerals the way the salt water system does. It is stressed, but I don't think it's stressed enough. It allows some beneficial things to come through and doesn't block out everything which is good. I was putting a meter in there to see the hardness level. It hasn't dropped that much, but I know it's dropped and it will drop even further. But it's not gonna drop down to zero the way a salt water system would nor do I want it to.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

It does not work at all. Tested my water before and a week after install and there is no difference. Do not waste any of your money. Called tech support and no one would help me out. They said it was working properly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pelican Water Systems?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

We have a lot of minerals and crud in our water, and a friend of ours recommended Pelican Water Systems. I emailed someone and I don't think I got the accurate information for what I specifically needed but it was fine because the man who put it in for us had installed several for family. We got what we needed but I’m not pleased. The water tastes good but the dishes are not coming out clear in the dishwasher. Also, I saw once that there was some gray sand in the tub as well. We live in red sand, so you would expect something red, but it wasn't. We talked about getting the RO system and our friends said we didn't need that. But I'm not sure the water is as clean as I wanted it to be.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I needed a water filter system, and I was doing my research online, and Pelican seemed to be the best fit for me. I had iron in my water a lot and I had other stuff in it too. Once I put the Pelican system in, they cleared all up. I had a guy come out to test the water and he was trying to sell some water filtration system. Once he found out I didn’t have one, he went ahead and tested my water. He said they tested about 300 homes in our area, and that my water was definitely the very best water there. I ordered the system, and when I noticed that my water was getting slower this year, I changed the filter in the system. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to my water.

The only time I’ve ever had any questions or concerns was when I ordered the filters. You gotta replace that one filter every six months. They automatically took care of me there. The guy explained to me how to change the filter out and he sent me some information over to my email, and that if I had any problems, I could YouTube it. He was a super nice guy. Everything I’ve dealt with him has been great. Pelican is one of the best systems I’ve seen out there and it’s not that hard to install either. It takes care of your water. You don’t have to worry about it too much.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

The water in Flagler Beach sucks. We went with Pelican Water Systems after seeing that there was no salt in their system and liking their marketing. The people at the home show were nice and they convinced us. Their consultant and I worked out really well and installation went great. When I ordered the filters for the system, their guys were very quick in returning the next day. We’ve been very, very happy with our water system. We don’t buy bottled water anymore.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

We had problems with hard water and we had markings everywhere. Most people around our location have a water softener with salt. With that, they have to go buy salt all the time. It becomes more expensive than if people just buy the Pelican. Their system costs a lot of money but it's worth it. I called Pelican and initially, I was gonna order a filter system not knowing I should order the water system. Their rep walked me through and explained everything to me. I then decided to make the purchase. I installed their system myself and it was very easy. Pelican's service on the phone is very professional. They followed up after installation and made sure everything was okay. Now we don't have hard water problems. The white particles from the hard water in our sinks and faucets from the hard water are disappearing. There's no more buildup.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

The dog stopped eating and he had calcium diarrhea. After $1,400 at the vet, they couldn’t figure out what was wrong. All the tests were fine. I bet it was something in the water so, I got one of those big cup things that you filter the water through but I was told to get a Pelican. My daughter has it and she said that it’s fantastic. I ordered it online and Pelican did a good job on the website. I got the filter on one outlet in the kitchen. It’s filtered and I don’t have to have this big hunky thing of water in the refrigerator. Pelican is about the same as the other filtration system, but it’s easier to use. I noticed though that the green light goes on when you’re running the water if it’s filtered and it will randomly flash even when you’re not using it. But my daughter’s does that also and this doesn’t bother me because it’s one of those things. It's just that nobody has caught that. I’m assuming it’s fine and it's most likely a sensor thing.

Pelican Water Company Information