toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had too many tannins in our water and it was so yellow that I used a soluble substance to clean my husband’s things, but the laundry was where I could not take it anymore, putting something in the washer and getting it out dirtier than it was when it went in. After the Pelican water system was in and running, the girls took a bath and it was like, “Oh, it looks so different!” and when we went to wash dishes, it was “Oh, you can see the bottom of the sink.”

The sales consultants were very kind, knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed. I was a lot harder to deal with than they were. I called them and ordered the water system but I talked with somebody else who said, “Oh, no. You don’t want the salt water system.” I called back and cancelled, and they said, “Go ahead, do some research and we'll see what we can do,” but then I decided that Pelican is still the way to go, so I said "go ahead and send it." They did and it came in a very timely manner. We use the one with salt, and so far, so good. The water is softer and I’m glad to get it clear again. I was thinking of recommending it to my friends. They buy all their drinking water or go somewhere else to get it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m on well water at my house so I wanted to get a water softener. I looked at different brands online and I ended up with Pelican Water. They are close and I drive by them on my way to my house, which is wonderful. Plus, my salesman was great. He was very good, nice and helpful on what I did or didn’t need. Talking to the salesman there worked out well. Also, the pricing was very clear. There were no hidden anything and everything was perfect. Since having the Pelican system installed, it felt a little better taking a shower for the first time. I felt quite a difference.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have an 1812 farm out in Western Loudoun County. The water supply is the spring so it needed to be treated both with UV and ultimately with an acid reducer. I then purchased a UV filter, UV light bulb, UV sleeves, particulate filter, and calcite filter from Pelican Water Systems. Their salesperson has been great. First of all, I got all the right things sent to me and I now have an automatic order in with them for every year. Also, when I went to fill the lime filter, I couldn't figure out how to do it. I called them and they helped me reset it just fine. Most recently, they have changed the name of the product that I got and the salesperson was able to convey to me with confidence that I was getting the same thing I needed.

I have retained my log-in on their website, too. I appreciate that and it's been pretty straightforward. Since having the Pelican system installed, my sinks are turning green a little slower and the water is slightly more palatable. It's still a little bitter, but I'm confident that it's healthy and safe. All in all, Pelican Water Systems has been a very reliable company. They have been there when I needed them and I appreciate their help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

About five years ago, I had concerns with filtering water. I was not sure about the water quality and and all the things that were in the water. I'm kind of a libertarian and I don't trust the government to do our water. They don't publish what's in the water, like who's using fluoride and who's not. Furthermore, I live near Flint, Michigan, and that's another consideration. I've lived at an apartment that had the reverse osmosis filters, and that's how I was aware of water treatment. When I moved out of that apartment, I looked for something to replace that and I got the Pelican water treatment system.

Then, I turned the Pelican water treatment system off because I moved and it didn't fit where it was. Then, in the last year, I spoke to a Pelican rep to get the system going again. I also got a shower filter from another rep within the last month. The sales guys were awesome. They were both really nice and professional. They called quickly, answered any questions, and wanted to make sure I was up and going.

Although the Pelican website is pretty nice and kind of flavish, it's sometimes hard for me to navigate it to find subscription orders and items. It's overwhelming. There's a lot to it and there are a lot of links. I've turned on the automatic shipment for the under-the-counter, reverse osmosis filter again, and I'm doing the automatic six months subscription. They send the water filters to me every six months, and I'm doing the same thing for the showers. Since I had the Pelican system installed, there's a difference in taste in the water, so that makes me hope that the water is cleaner. Overall, Pelican has been great and professional.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I owned my home a few years ago, I did a search for a water house system and Pelican came up. And now that I’m renting a home, the least I could do is get a shower filter. I went back to Pelican and found that they had awesome looking shower filters, so I got two. I ordered them from the website and it's quite easy. I moved in this past weekend and got the filters installed yesterday. Everything is good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pelican Water Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My water pipe burst and I was afraid it was because our water was too acidic. I did a lot of research on Google and looked at different water systems. I didn’t want to have to go through filling the system and I didn’t want to use salt. I hate to do a lot of work like that. Since I’ve had the Pelican Water System installed, my pipes seem to be working.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was researching about water purification and saw Pelican Water Systems' website, and watched the videos. Their website was well organized and easy to navigate. They have pretty good designs, and I felt that it was a good company. So, we purchased the shower and the one under the kitchen counter, and since the installation of the system, we had peace of mind and confidence. Our sales consultant was very patient, helpful and not too pushy. It was everything you'd want -- a more consultative sale rather than a transactional sale. He answered the first time then I took his name, number and extension. Then, I worked with him the whole time except when I spoke to technical support once who were also good. They have this one thing on there that said "No question is too little or too silly." and that was nice. They lived up to that. Overall, it was a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We live in Southwest Florida and the water has a lot of chlorine and chlorides. The water is just not great and it tastes awful. We're also reading in the newspapers about what's going on with the water supply. My local plumber who we trust recommended Pelican Water Systems. They’ve installed a number of Pelican Water Systems and they thought they were high quality. So, I looked at Pelican Water Systems' website. It was totally clear and was well done. I called one of the numbers on the website and did the actual order through the phone. The sales consultant totally got it. The only challenge was what size and what components we need and we landed with the water softener, the carbon filtration product, UV filter and the pre-filter for the whole house. It was very cost-competitive. We had our local plumber install it and it worked out very nicely.

It's rock solid. The water is outstanding. We trust them that we’re going to go ahead and put the the device under the sink at some point in time. The only thing that I didn’t realize was that it was the whole house. The way they hooked it up, I was using filtered water for filling up the pool. It was not the right thing to do so I had to have the plumber put another line in. So we had a separate unfiltered spigots near the pool. But, that was just out of the inability to think through the whole thing. Other than that, it was great and terrific. Everyone in the family is loving it. Everyone also notices the difference.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were building a new house and because we had to have a deep well, we knew that we were going to need a water system. So my husband researched on the internet and then ordered a combo water treatment system from Pelican wherein the water comes out of the well, but it's for drinking. The system has two tanks with two or three pieces on the top. The well was built with the house and when we changed the filter for the first time, it was really nasty. The water had a lot of rust, but we knew that. After the Pelican system was installed, everybody that comes to the house and has a drink of water says, "Jesus. That's good." You never know that it's well water. However, at one point during the installation of the system, some of the connectors were of a really brittle kind of plastic and we had to have them replaced as they were getting installed because they would crack. But once we got the system up and running, we liked it. We're satisfied with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have another house in Minnesota and we had very hard water there so I needed a water softener. I had other water folks show up and they want to sell me their products but Pelican Water System was much cheaper so I bought it. When I ordered and it arrived in Minnesota, the plumber had never heard of it but he put it in and the installation went fine. We call that house a vacation home because I'm in Texas but my mom lives there and she loves it. She says that the water tastes great because I also have a charcoal filter and it gets all the chlorine stuff out. Then, I built a new house here in San Antonio and had a plumber put Pelican in. He said that the head is the same kind that is highly rated and high quality and it's the same kind that he uses. He said that I got a good system. I also got the reverse osmosis under the sink which works great. We're very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had someone come and test my water in Naples, Florida, and they said there's a lot of chlorine and chloramines in it. I ended up researching online, calling a couple of companies, and asking what they have to offer. I wanted to know if the system is electric or can I just get a plumber to do it. And they gave me really good feedback at Pelican, so that’s who I decided to go with. Their price was also the best bang for the buck. Their website was very good and very informative, too.

I also liked that they sent a special. They offered a 10% discount and free shipping which was beneficial. When I bought 5 packs of additional filters, they gave the extra discount, too. I was pleased with Pelican. I have good city water but Pelican made me feel a little bit better. The water is a little cleaner and doesn't leave as much film in the shower door. I’m up in Massachusetts now and bought that system for Florida. I’ll probably buy another system of this when the opportunity is right. I’d recommend Pelican to a friend. The only thing that I would have done differently is getting the installation kit. It looked a little funky on their website so I didn’t go with it. I figured a good plumber would be able to do it. But if I were to do it all over again, I would have gotten the installation kit for the tanks. Maybe they could explain that a little bit better in the website.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a water softener from Pelican. I've contacted their sales consultants a couple of times by phone and I have been pleased with the service and product I received. Furthermore, I've noticed the changes since installing. However, when they send a water softener they should send you a CD or something that you can watch to explain the workings of the system and what it does to the water. That would be interesting.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a new ultra-violet filter so I decided to buy one from Pelican. I ordered mine over the phone. The consultants I spoke to were professional and were able to answer the questions I had. Since installing the filter, my water has been as it's supposed to be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have a lot of chlorine in our water here and it’s not very good to drink. I was getting some rashes but I thought that if I could put some filtration on the water when I took a shower then maybe that would help. I did some research. I did the process with Pelican online and it was a good thing. At first, we thought about a whole house system. But it seemed the cost for that was going to be a lot so we ended up getting a filter that we attached to the shower spigot and that seems to be working fine. It’s definitely taken care of the chlorine problem and I don’t seem to get any more rashes.

Pelican Water

Finding bacteria in your water can be a scary experience, so we are pleased to hear that you bought a UV system to compliment your Reverse Osmosis system. Our Sales team and Technical support team are here 6 days a week to help our customers so its great to hear that you got great support from them as you installed the units yourself.

With an RO System and a UV System, you should consider signing up for our WaterShield Autoship program that sends you replacement filters and bulbs when you need them at discounted prices.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: April 3, 2017

I had our water tested and I found out that we had some bacteria in it. I wanted a system to take care of that. I went online and found out Pelican Water had a lot of good reviews so I decided to go with them. I got the under the sink reverse osmosis system. I also got a separate cylinder about four-inch diameter and it has a light inside. It kills the bacteria.

I put in my system myself and I called them 12 times and they were just as kind and nice and helpful as they can be. If they couldn't help me, they would get somebody else to the phone. The water system really improved our lifestyle and it helped the taste of the water, too, which tasted bad before. It has made us more comfortable about our consumption of water. I drink a lot of water now. I have nothing but great experiences with Pelican Water and I would recommend them any way that I possibly could.

Pelican Water

Thanks for the review, we are finding more and more customers are moving away from the old technology salt based softeners and moving to the easy maintenance, salt free water softener and filtration products. Great to hear that you have noticed a difference in your water quality since installing the Pelican System.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: April 1, 2017

We have very hard water, so we looked into water treatment systems. We had a Culligan water softener and we didn't like it, and that's when I talked to the Pelican Water consultant about our water concerns. He was very good. We got the softener and I also bought two filters. We noticed some difference in our water since using the Pelican System. Overall, it's a good system.

Pelican Water

Washing your dogs in the Napa Valley with filtered Pelican water sounds idyllic!

Many thanks for the review we are so happy that you are enjoying your Pelican product.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 31, 2017

I had a filtering system that I bought here in Napa, Northern California and when I went to buy a new filter, they had discontinued the line. So I went online, started looking and researching, and Pelican sounded really good. I have blonde hair and Napa water is pretty hard. I could see that my skin was getting more dry and the color of my hair was suffering. That's why I ordered it. I'm very happy with it and I've told a few friends about it. I was pretty sold before I actually called them to order it. I asked the sales consultant some questions and he told me which one he had and how much he liked it. And it was on sale for $38. They also said I could have the filter for five years in the shower. This was new to me and it's great for when I shampoo my dogs. I have two Dachshunds and I can rinse them off real easy. I always use the shower water for the final rinse and it's very handy to have that wand.

Pelican Water

Thank you for your review, excess chlorine in city water is an increasing problem we help address every day. We are pleased to hear that you found our website easy to use and our Water Consultants knowledgeable and helpful.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 30, 2017

Pelican Water Systems has excellent people. I got a 2-tank system from them and their sales rep during the phone consultation was very knowledgeable. It's also easy to find what I need on their website. Since having their system installed, we noticed a difference between the city water chlorine smell and the filtered water.

Pelican Water

Thank you for the feedback, I am pleased to hear that our Water Specialist was able to help you with your well water problems. Apologies for the shipping delay with the UV system, we do partner with Viqua the world leader in UV technology on this occasion we had them ship the unit to you, sorry for the delay.

The good news is you can now drink your Hawaiian water safely.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 25, 2017

I have well water that tastes like crap and I’m building a lodge so I needed to clean that water up. I did an internet search for water systems and saw Pelican. My discussion with their rep only took about 10 minutes. I just told their rep the water conditions I had and that I needed a treatment system. I ended up purchasing the whole house well water deal. Their sales consultant created a shopping cart for me, he sent me an invoice and I sent him a check. Once he received the check, he sent the items. However, there was a leaking stainless steel vessel with the VIQUA UV system. They sent another one but they could’ve been a little quicker. Plus, when they shipped the whole system, the UV system was shipped directly from VIQUA and it took them a while. Nevertheless, it's all up and working and we can drink the water now.

Pelican Water

Thanks for being a long time Pelican customer and for your review. Our Carbon whole house filters do last for 5 years and then a simple carbon change and you are ready for another 5 years of better than bottled filtered water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 24, 2017

We got a Pelican 2000 Water System about seven years ago. When we came here to Florida I went online and looked for water systems because all of the water runs through limestone so it's hard water. When their name came up, we looked at the reviews and it seemed good and has a good price. When I first got it, they said, "We'll call you in five years and we'll set your price for it right now", and that's the price that I paid. And recently, they called me after five years and said, "It's time to change your carbon filter." It was really nice that they notified me and I didn't have to put it on my calendar. They also explained everything to me, what was going on and about the softener rigs. It prevents calcium from scaling on your pipes. Since having Pelican System, my water has been fine and I'm very satisfied.

Pelican Water

Thanks for the review, sorry we didn't follow up sooner with you, we understand that we have now contacted and resolved the issue you had. Thank you for your patience with us and for continuing to provide us with the feedback we need to be a better Company every day.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 23, 2017

I had a Pelican System before and it was old and I needed to get it replaced. The Pelican reps came by, they gave me an estimate and I liked their price. Also, I didn’t like the fact that I’ll need to drag salt, so I got the Pelican. I went over to their office in Deltona and looked at the systems and purchased the one with the two tanks on it. It's a filter and a softener. I like the system because it has the filtration. The salts have been better because we're still getting spots and the water's not that soft as it used to be. Then I was trying to recommend them. I called the corporate office in Deltona because somebody came by and liked my system. Nobody ever returned my call, so I dropped the issue.

Pelican Water

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear that the Pelican Combo (Softener-Filter) system is providing you with much improved water quality. On city water like you have in Tampa FL, our customers find that a Pelican system can help address color, taste and odor, improving the water as you have found.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 21, 2017

Because I live in Tampa and we have bad water issues here, I searched the internet for water treatment systems and found Pelican Water Systems. The sales guy from Pelican knew what the problems were and made sure he recommended the system that would best support what I was looking for. He was very thorough. The installer was the best. He was quick, very professional and detailed, and explained what he was doing, and why he was doing what he was doing, which was important to me. Since having the system installed, the water is not hard and grainy. There's a freshness about it. I don't see brown rings in the toilet bowls and all that kind of craziness, so there's no staining. It's definitely a big difference in the water quality. My experience was absolutely great. They did a good job overall.

Pelican Water

So glad to hear that the system is providing you with beautiful blue water! Sorry about your internet experience, with online fraud increasing we have many systems in place to protect customers, part of this process relates to different shipping from billing addresses. I think in your case with it being a Canada billing address our system couldn't comprehend a US delivery address. Our advice in the future would be to order your replacement filters by phone to avoid this highly unusual occurrence.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 20, 2017

I live in a city where we have had major problems with the water supply, with rust and junk coming in from the city where the water’s turning brown. A plumbing company that I deal with told me they had a Pelican system available and would probably help fix the problem. The Pelican Water sales rep understood the situation and was very aware of what was happening. He came in and we discussed where it would be set up, how it would be set up, and that it would affect the water in the whole house. He was very thorough and we got the whole house system done.

However, the website is terrible. I live in Sault, Canada which is two miles from the American border. When I put in my order, I wanted it sent to Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, but all the website wanted to do was send it to Canada, and I would pay $39 from brokerage fees which I do not have to. I can go to the American border, pick up the filters, do my own brokerage, and bring it across. I had to phone to Pelican's office and the guy did the order and sent them to me. However, the problem happened twice. The first time I went to the site, I did my payments with PayPal, and the next thing, I’m being billed another $40 to $50 unnecessarily because I didn’t want the product delivered to my home. That’s something that the website doesn’t do well. The Pelican website cannot handle that I am a Canadian buying in the US with delivery in the U.S which is unusual because I can do it with Amazon anytime. I can do it with other companies’ products.

Nevertheless, the product is well made, so I don’t have any complaints with it. It does exactly what it was designed to do. Since we've had it installed, the water’s clean and pure and no heavy chlorine aroma. It’s excellent. The water in the bathtub’s like crystal blue. It’s just beautiful, whereas it used to be brown, like I'd poured a can of Coke into either the toilet or the bathtub. Pelican made it great for me and I love it.

Pelican Water

Wow we are wonderful! That makes us so happy. We are so glad you are pleased with our products and our approach to customer service. Our team of Water Consultants here at Pelican HQ will love to read this review.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 19, 2017

My experience with Pelican Water was the most wonderful experience I've ever had in my life next to marrying my wife. They're really good and very professional. They understand the product well. They invest in you, in what you want and what you need, and don't just try to sell you something. I definitely recommend them.

Pelican Water

Great to hear that our customer service levels and technical help made your experience with Pelican so simple.

It sounds like you have got your simple maintenance down to an easy to follow routine. For more helpful hints on self maintenance check out our Pelican Water YouTube page.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 18, 2017

The Pelican Water system was put in our house before we moved in. It was a new house and the contractor had installed the system. We have it down now to a system. It has a smaller micro-filter that we change every six months. My husband does that and he has no problem with it. We're having a problem with our well, and we got the book out to read it and realized we were supposed to change the carbon in the one tank after five years. And we've been there eight and a half years. We sent Pelican an email and asked about ordering the carbon and stuff, and the man was very nice and explained what we needed. I also ordered a box of filters at the same time. And then I emailed him and asked if it was something my husband could do or if we needed to hire someone. He then said that they'd send directions and it would be very simple. My husband was able to do it with no problem. Everything was fine.

Pelican Water

We are so pleased that you did your research and decided to go with the Pelican Salt Free Combo system for your home. As a DIY customer buying the installation kit will not only save you hours of installing your own pipework, it also has less potential leak points and is designed for simple fast connection of the pre-filter to the softener and then the filter.

We are so pleased to hear that your hair quality has also improved since you started washing it in Pelican water!

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 17, 2017

I live in Atlanta, Georgia, in the Brookhaven area. The water has been shut off several times over the past few years. Once the water was turned back on, all the stuff that was in the bottom of the pipes gets flushed through into our house so we had a lot of particles that came through and clogged and ruined a lot of different plumbing situations at our house. We spent thousands of dollars replacing a lot of items and vowed that I didn't want it happening again.

I looked through a couple of other websites and found that Pelican seemed to be the most professional. I liked the idea that there was an installation kit because I planned on doing this myself. Plus I needed to change the location of the water coming into the house so it was quite a project to do. It was something that I felt, especially with the installation kit, quite comfortable doing myself. When I first ordered and researched the Pelican Water System, I was only interested in a filtration system. But once I started looking at their website and reading more, I opted to go with the soft water system, as well.

Using the installation kit was very easy. I wasn't going to purchase the installation kit. We have copper in the house and I just wanted everything copper then I realized that the heads that are going into both tanks are plastic. All I needed to do was just put a jumper wire over from where the pipes came into the house and to where they turn to be copper again so I continued to keep the grounding proper. But when I talked to the guy that I called to order the two tanks, he was the one who talked me into the installation kit. His selling point was that if I don't want it, I can send it back at no cost . I thought, to just humor him that I'd go ahead and order this thing and then send it back. But once I realized the challenges involved, I would not have attempted this without that installation kit.

I'm 68 years old and my hair is white. When hair turns gray, from blonde to gray to white, it turns into almost like straw and is very unmanageable. I used to have to put all kinds of product in my hair just to keep from looking like a scarecrow but since having the system installed, I'm not using anything in my hair now. It has been a very good experience.

You are a great Nephew!
More and more chlorine is being added to our water supply to kill bacteria and the results on the water in our homes is noticeable.

By buying the whole house carbon filter, you have guaranteed your drinking water for 5 years of 99% chlorine reduction. I am sure your uncle has also noticed a considerable saving since he doesn't need to buy bottled water anymore.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

PS: Less bottled water is also great for the environment!

Original review: March 16, 2017

Purchased the Pelican filter system for my uncle who lives in Apalachicola, Florida because the chlorine in their water is just unbelievable. The taste and smell was super bad that you couldn't even drink the water. He's 80 years old and carrying bottled water all the time, and I figured there had to be a better way. So I did my research online and found that this Pelican system would take out all the particles with the pre-filter. Then, it would do chemical and chlorine with the secondary filter with coconut and charcoal. That's what we were hunting for and it absolutely worked.

I ordered everything online and it was very easy to navigate. I bought a box of four filters to go along with it so that he would have plenty of filters and didn't have to worry about reordering anything. I also took care of installing the filter systems and it was extremely simple. Since having Pelican Water Systems, the chlorine smell and taste was totally gone from their water, and they're totally happy with it. That's why I've already recommended them to someone.

Pelican Water

Thank you for your service in the Peace Corps we hope you had a great experience. Our Shower filters are fantastic and we are so glad you agree.

Glad to hear that you have signed up for our Watershield Autoship program its the simplest and most cost effective way to get your replacement filters on time.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

I was concerned about the hardness in my water and the chlorine. I was looking for some sort of filter and there were a few different brands that I researched, and I went back and forth looking at all the specs until I settled on Pelican Water. I got a filter that you can put on your showerhead and you replace it every six months. The price was on par with other systems. The only time I ever called Pelican Water was when I canceled my auto shipment because I joined the Peace Corps and I was gone for a year. When I came back, I called them to start it up again. I talked to a rep and he was pretty cool.

Pelican Water

So glad your well water is now under control and you are enjoying bathing again. Our reverse osmosis system is one of the most efficient on the market and by adding good minerals back into the water it gives the water a great taste.

Good choice with the UV too as you are now protected from 99.9% of the bacteria that could be in your water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 14, 2017

I've had a great experience with Pelican Water System. I'm happy with them so far. Somebody I knew had them in their house and they said they were really happy with it. I was then in the market for a water system. I liked the idea of not having a salt-based system so I thought I'd give them a try and I called the sales rep. I'm on a well and I had my water tested extensively. I sent in the results and he gave recommendations to me. I ended up purchasing two systems. The well water system, where it had the UV, and the RO system. The RO place out more water than my old RO, and it recharges faster.

The system cost a little more than a traditional salt system. But I don't have to really deal with it. I set it up, get it going, and forget about it. There are sediment filter and a UV lamp I have to change but I only have to do this once in a while. It is working and I don't have an itchy skin when I take a shower. It is not making the glass all cloudy.

Pelican Water

It is always good to hear that our Pelican Water systems do exactly what our customers expect, protecting your new appliances and fixtures while providing good quality water is great news to us.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: March 12, 2017

I had a new house being built and the builder recommended to look at Pelican. It has been about a year now since the system has been placed. It's treating the water for the hardness level as well as the acidity level that it has and it's working fine. We're not seeing any staining or any corrosion at all.

Pelican Water Company Profile