toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Nowhere in the box for the shower refill is anything about simply twisting off the part with the filtering elements and twisting a new one on. I spent the last hour dealing with removing the old shower unit, screwing off the shower wand etc. Not sure if you recommend a fresh install instead of just a filter switch. Please clarify or at least re-do your instructions to make changing filters less of an ordeal! Other than that so far my experiences with your product has been ideal.

I bought a saltless water filter from Pelican Water filters because I was having trouble with hard water stains in my shower around my faucets and on my brick outside from my sprinkler system. I talked to the sales person and he said that this was definitely the one I needed. That it would help with all that so I decided to purchase it (I got the bigger one since I have a sprinkler system to make sure it would work). Unfortunately it didn't. I installed it the way it was suppose to be, let a month go by to make sure it got all the hard water out the lines. This is a brand new home and just me and my wife live in it and after I cleaned up everything really good the hard water stains on my brick were the most difficult and expensive to clean.

A couple weeks later it was the same. I didn't even notice a change in the shower or the faucets and especially on my brick. It got all stained again and the worst part is that my brick is a dark brown color so the hard water stains stands out a lot. Not happy at all with the filter or the customer service. I called them to tell him about the problem and all he could suggest was to put Rain-X on my shower doors and to put a water sealant on my brick. Then what was the whole purpose of spending $1400 on a filter if I still had to Do that? Shouldn't the filter prevent this? Definitely not worth it.

Pelican Water

Sorry to hear about the wrong part being included with your RO System, we have reviewed our quality control process and ensured we check the parts that we are including with our products. Regarding your suggestion for a SS faucet, we will have our product sourcing team look into a quality supplier for us.

Thank you for your compliments regarding James in our Technical Service Team, he is a great example of our commitment to customer service when we do occassionally make a mistake.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

Overall experience very good due to James at Ext **. Absent part at Drain Connection Assembly cause undue grief since wrong part included which prevented Drain tubing to be connected to drain. Other problem is that Pelican should also include stainless steel faucet. Most homes use stainless steel appliances not Chrome or Copper. This needs to be addressed. James was fantastic in helping me with everything. He made the sale possible.

Pelican Water

Thanks for complimenting our sales professionalism, we take great pride in having some of the best trained water specialists in the industry. So glad to hear that the Pelican Combo system has improved the taste and smell of your water and helped remove the scale from your faucets.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

We moved to a nice development, but the water wasn't very good for me. It's really hard and we get stains all over our devices and sinks. I wanted to eliminate that and feel a little safe that I've got some kind of filter system on the drinking water. The salesman from Pelican Water was very professional and informative. I purchased a filter and water softener from them which I installed myself and it was a lot easier than I thought. We no longer have any scale on the faucets and the sink drain, so that's a big plus. The water seems to be better. We used to get a bit of an odor to it sometimes, but I haven't really noticed that since having the system. Even without having the water professionally tested, I'm satisfied with it.

Pelican Water

We are pleased to hear that your experience with our website and sales professional was exceedingly positive, we continue to develop new tools and features that make researching our products easier to understand.

You purchased our best selling whole house filter and are now seeing the benefits of the chlorine being removed from your water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I was looking for a whole house filtration system for new construction as my daughter built a new house and we put it in her house. The water in my house stains the porcelain and my daughter says that it was drying out their hair and skin. I saw Pelican Water Systems on the internet. Their website was easy to navigate and the pricing was already available on their site, making things clear and upfront.

The sales consultant that I talked to (John) was very helpful. I called him a couple of times to get further explanations on how the system worked and some of the technical aspects of it, and he was very good. He was the point that put me into Pelican because I had looked at some other brands too. I got a whole house carbon filtration with a pre-filter. The nice feature about that is that after a million gallons or five years, one just replaces the carbon and there is no need to replace the whole tank. The only problem we had was it came with some do-it-yourself piping fixtures which were plastic and we replaced those with copper because it was dripping. It was a part that we could buy from Pelican, and we had the plumber do it. Now, it is working fine and my daughter says her hair and skin are much nicer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pelican Water Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Pelican Water's shipping was fine. Everything is reasonably good except I'm still having problems with the hard water. I'm trying to give it some time to make sure that I'm not imagining things but I still have dark rings in the toilet and water spots on dishes. The system obviously hasn't done the trick. I don't know whether we don't have a big enough system for our water use or whether there some other issue. I'd like somebody from Pelican to contact me to tell me more about the system and why we're still having problems. There may be a simple explanation. The sales representative during the phone consultation was very good. At some point, I'm gonna find out how good his guarantees are.

Pelican Water

Thanks for the response, yes one of the benefits of a Pelican Salt Free Water Softener is that we do overtime help reduce the existing scale build up in pipes and faucets. The benefit is that we are extending the life of your appliances and providing you with good quality water with the good minerals still in it.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

A couple of years ago, we bought a house and we were looking for a water softening system that also had a filtration system along with it. We talked to a few plumbers and one of those we spoke with said that he had a system that he would install because he was the authorized dealer of Pelican Water filtration systems. He told us to give it a try and so we went ahead and he ordered it through us. They were great when they did the installation, showed us how to work it and told us, “You’re still going to have some build-up but it’s in there now for your entire house.” They gave us a lot of good connections where we were able to access everything without having to bend down or get under something. That way we could just cut the water off there whenever we go out to change it. They gave us a lot of instructions on how to replace everything and when to replace the tank.

We know that the Pelican water system doesn’t take the hardness out of the water but we've also seen a lot of improvements. In some ways it's cleaning out many of our places as well as the pipes within the house. We just replaced one of the prefilters and when my husband took out the old prefilter, he saw a lot of the stuff that was in it and so we went ahead and bought two more so the next year we only have to replace them every six months. I feel a lot better knowing that I have that filtration system in place as well as the softener. For the money that we paid on getting it installed and buying the tanks, it was all worth it.

Pelican Water

Thank you for the compliment, we try and be professional in everything we do and it is good to know we are appreciated for it. It's great to hear that you have noticed a huge change in your water quality after installing your Pelican system.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

The staff from Pelican Water Systems were very professional. I like their products and I'm using it now. I live in South Carolina, so my water is not the greatest. With the system from Pelican, there's a big difference. The water is not as hard. It's a lot softer on your body. Their system is a good product.

Pelican Water

Who doesn't like sudsier soap, we are so happy to hear your water quality has improved that your bathing experience has improved. Drinking better quality water from your own kitchen faucet will hopefully save you some $$$ now you don't need to buy so much bottled water.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

We’re very happy with our Pelican water system. For the shower, the soap is more sudsier like soft water. It’s easier to shave, and the water definitely tastes better from the kitchen sink. I'm happy with it and recommend it.

Mahalo nui loa!

We are pleased to hear that our Pelican Salt Free Softener is providing you with better quality water with an easy maintenance schedule.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

I live in Oahu, Hawaii where we have very hard water that can do a lot of damage. I had neighbors who found someone to put in a system that was very expensive that needed to be maintained twice a year. Then when I saw Pelican Water's e-mail and I talked to their reps, their system seemed so easy to use and it wasn't salt. Pelican is filter and I love the idea.

Pelican Water

We are so glad you did your research and then spoke to one of our Water Specialists. Thank you for the compliments on our installation manuals and videos, many of our customers install our products themselves and we try and give as much quality information and support to make it an easy process.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I moved into a new community that has very hard water, and there were some concerns from previous homeowners about the appliances going through problems with the harsh water. So, I did some research, and since I wanted a salt-free system, Pelican fit the bill. I first went online, did some research and then I had a couple of questions so I called and had a conversation with a guy. I was concerned about the filtering element and if I could put an additional purifier downstream. The rep answered those questions. So, everything was good. I got the natural system for water softener. I installed the system myself. The owner's manual was nicely written. The instructions and the guidelines from the pamphlet were simple and easy to follow. Since the installation, I’ve been noticing that we have softer water in the shower and in the kitchen. It's not as harsh as it was when we first moved in. So far, our experience with Pelican has been great.

Resolution In Progress

Pelican Water

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you don't think our shower filter is performing as well as it should be, they are designed and certified to remove up to 99% of chlorine. One of our team has reached out to you by phone to see if we can help resolve your issue.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I have a filter on my sink and on my shower, which I love. I had very dry sensitive skin and the shower filter really helped me a lot. However, this filter I was using got discontinued. So, I went on the internet to look for another brand and then I ended up with Pelican. Their website is easy to navigate and I was able to find the product that I need. There was enough information there including the price.

I'm terrible at mechanically putting things together, but installing it was very straight forward and easy to do. However, I don't think it works very well. My skin still is very dry when I take a shower with it. I even took it apart and put it back together thinking that maybe I missed something or I hadn't installed it correctly. I could definitely tell a difference when using my other shower filter, but this one doesn't work anywhere near as well. I thought it was the best one in the market because of the ratings, but I was very disappointed in the way it works.

Pelican Water

We all love great tasting coffee in the morning and more and more people are realizing you need great water to make great coffee. We are so pleased to hear that the Pelican Filter System is giving you the water quality you want for drinking and bathing from every faucet in your home. We also like the fact you appreciate how easy the system is to maintain.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I was looking for a water system because I had so many chemicals in my water. The water where I live is not of great quality. I didn't want the expense of having to drink bottled water or make coffee out of bottled water. I opted for the full house system from Pelican Water Systems even though I'm alone because I want just a separate system for one faucet or if I wanted to go with the complete house. It made more sense to me and it was more financially feasible. It's easy for me to get the filter replacement and easy for me to maintain. That was a big factor because I didn't want something that I couldn't change the filter on. The water taste much better and my coffee tastes great once the Pelican System was installed. I'm glad I don't have the flakiness on my skin that I used to have. I love my water system from Pelican. My experience has been exceptionally satisfactory.

Pelican Water

We are pleased to hear that we have dramtically improved the water in your home and can now bathe and drink with cleaner, healthier water. Also great to hear your expense on shampoo has been reduced as the "Pelican" water lathers much better.

Sorry about the part shipment of replacement filters, our records show that you spoke with one of our Customer Service team and they were able to ship them out to you.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

The Pelican Water System is a great and awesome system. I recommend it for everybody especially anybody who lives in the valley. I knew about Pelican Water Systems years and years ago and my neighbors have one of their systems which I actually have been taking care of and changing the filters. That's when I thought that I needed one and I went to Pelican's website. The website was pretty good. I got the three filter system which includes the reverse osmosis and water softener type. I also ordered an extra set of filters but I only received two out of the three and never received the other one.

Newman's water is really hard and it got so much sediment in it now. When I take towards the bottom of the well then turn the faucet on and put a glass of water, I can see the sediment settle at the bottom when I let the water sit down. But now, with the Pelican, there isn't. I grew up in this town and when I was growing up, the water was fine. I could drink it and it was fine. At present, it tastes gross and I wouldn't use it. But with Pelican, I can use it and it tastes fine again. It's awesome. I don't even need as much shampoo when I'm shampooing my hair. I'm really very satisfied with Pelican.

Pelican Water

It is great to hear that the Pelican combo meets all of your needs, hard water scale, cleaner better tasting water to drink, lower maintenance and better for the environment.

Your carbon water filter will need the media changed in 5 years, its a simple process, you are simply emptying the "used carbon" from the tank and then replacing it with "nee carbon". When you are ready for this process please call or Technical Support Team and they will be happy to walk you through the simple steps.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

PS: Congratulations on 43 years of marriage!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

My wife and I have been married for 43 years and every place we've been to, we had to have a water softener. My wife is allergic to salt and salt water, so I was looking for water softeners that did not use salt. I found out that Pelican had a good sale on so I talked to their rep, Keith, and he answered all my questions. I told him what I wanted and what I was looking for. Also what made me think more about their system was the price. It was listed at 46 and we got it for two. Then I got four extra filters because I figured that would last me a good while since I plan on changing it every two years, so I got 10 years of filters. It was sent through FedEx, and everything arrived undamaged and in good shape. Then Pelican gave me two people who would install the system.

From the day the system was installed, the water felt different and the soap lathered up more. There’s none of the slick feeling after a regular water softener filter that uses salt, although I don't mind it. But my wife says she could tell a big difference when she gets out of the shower. Within a week’s time, it even got better. In the first week, the system is cleaning some of the buildup out of the pipes removing iron and minerals, so when washing clothes, we don't get the hardiness and our washed clothes have improved 80%. We now get purer water so everything is cleaner, and feels and looks better. It also works using the same soap that we've always used. And the water tastes 100% better. I could use it for anything including tea or coffee. The no salt, no electricity and no flushing features of the system helped us out, too.

The system is compact and I would recommend it over any salt system. I would also recommend the carbon filter and the small filter instead of just having the water softener type because it can filter the water anytime especially that, nowadays, water is bad. The filters will make the water much better. We got the small filter with carbon and tank and they said that we didn’t need to do anything with the water softener tank. But the maintenance of the system was my concern, where the carbon filter has to be replaced after so many years and it can’t be replaced without replacing the whole tank. But then it says on the tank that if its seal is broken, the product is going to be void. I’m then wondering how to replace the carbon without replacing the tank. So I talked to the installer and he said they had a client that when it did come time to replace his tank, Pelican took the old tank and put a new one in.

Also, with our Pelican system, we don’t have to go in and flush out the pipes every year with either vinegar or descaling agent. Instead, I might have to do that every five years because it's almost 97% descaling all the time. Another thing is that they say the filter is good for six months to a year but I think we can go a year and a half to two years easy. Before, we've always had water softeners that have salt and we always got the reverse osmosis because the water softener salt does not give filtered water for drinking and it needs to have some other type of filter to do that. And this Pelican system has that and they said to change it every year. I changed it a year and a half but it didn't even look like it was used. There was no buildup or discoloration and we even used the filtered water for drinking and cooking.

Pelican Water

So glad your new Pelican filtration system is performing to your needs. Regarding your RO installation and running the water to your refrigerator the following is our advice:

When taping a refrigerator off of the PRO-6 RO system, you will need to place a 3/8” “T” in the blue supply line after the post filter. You can then run a 3/8” line directly to the refrigerator (maximum 6 feet). Do not use any ¼” tubing to run this line, as it will cause a backpressure on the system, and will not function correctly.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

We live in a town that's suspected to have a high rate of neuroblastoma and it comes from the water. My wife and my oldest daughter were concerned about the water for their kids and for myself too. We told the Pelican Water Systems sales rep that both of our houses had septic systems and wanted a system that would give us assurance that we had good drinking water and not dangerously getting a lot of water into our septic systems. The whole house filter and the carbon filter with the installation kit went together perfectly. On the other hand, I had a leak with the RO system and that’s because I teed off of the line that goes to the dispensing faucet and ran it through the refrigerator freezer for the ice and the water. But other than that, it’s been a piece of cake. My daughter and her husband purchased a unit too.

Pelican Water

We are pleased you have resolved your water quality issues and that the Pelican System is giving you drinkable water. If you ever need clarification on any of our products please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Service Team on 877-842-1635

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

We're having problems with the water softener because it was getting old and it needed a replacement. So, we talked to our plumber and he's recommended Pelican Water Systems. I went on to their website and found the product that I needed. It was easy to determine which system and their prices were clear, but the one we bought was not really explained that well. Though we asked so far about that and it was advised that it would be a good deal, though I thought it was cluttered. It's an osmosis system and the water is better when we have it. I just changed the filters the other day which was relatively easy and the taste of the water has been better. Overall, the system was good and I would recommend it.

Pelican Water

We are so happy you have finally got a solution to your bad water problem after 8 years! Many customers are moving away from the old technology salt softeners as they don't want the hassle of lugging the bags, the expense of purchasing salt every month, and ingesting high sodium levels everytime they take a drink of water. The Pelican Combo system eradicates all these problems and gives you a low maintenance product that produces safer, cleaner and healthier water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

Every time it rains here they would add more additives to the water and it would smell like you were going to a swimming pool. The odor and taste were terrible and that's all gone now. We've been in this house for eight years and have never been happy with the water here. So, when we finally got to a point where I said that we had to do something, we called one company who came out and did a survey and tested the water and gave us a price which was a little high. So, I started searching online for an alternative and came across a couple of different sites. Pelican had a good site. It was easy to go through. Most of my questions were answered before I talked to anybody to place the order.

Among the other companies I checked, Pelican was the one that really interested me the most because it was a salt-free one. I didn't want to have to worry about putting salt. I don't think it's good for your body to have all that salt-induced to the water. Pelican's rates seemed like a reasonable price solution and pretty much maintenance-free and that's when I settled on their product. The sales representative was fine. All the questions that I had brought up, he seemed to have an answer for, which solidified my choice on their product. We called the plumber to have it installed and they didn't seem to have much of a problem putting it together. They did it their own way, which was fine. I would recommend to anyone looking for a whole house system.

Pelican Water

Thank you for the feedback, we agree the fact that a Pelican Combo system doesn't waste water is good for the environment and your wallet. In California many cities and towns are now banning the old technology salt based softeners due to the water they waste and the additional concern they are putting salty water back into local the water supply.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

Pelican Water is a great company to work with. What I read and liked about Pelican Water was that it doesn't backwash water, so there's no water waste. We have very hard water where I live, and I got interested in it. Eight years ago, I bought from them a filter-softener combo online. I had a couple of questions, and somebody through their chat answered me. The system is great. It works and is also easy to maintain. I also did my second water treatment system purchase in a different house since I'm getting the plumbing replaced.

Pelican Water

We are so glad our Shower Filter are helping you bathe more enjoyably, chlorine in your water not only smells bad but you absorb it through your skin so you get double the trouble. You should consider signing up for our WaterShield Auto Club as you can lock in price savings for the next 5 years on replacement filters and they are sent to you automatically.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

My hair falls out a lot and my daughter has really dry skin. She has eczema sometimes that breaks out. I thought there was something that could help the situation. I went online and saw Pelican Water Systems. I bought two showers, the one with the wand, from them and I have it in both of my bathrooms. I like them. They are great and easy to use. You can feel the difference in the quality of the water. It doesn't leave your skin as dry and you don't smell all of the chlorine.

Pelican Water

Product quality, efficient delivery and responsive service are key to our success. So glad to hear we met your expectations and that you are now benefitting from healthier, cleaner and safer water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I was looking for a whole house water purification system online for our new home since it was one of the issues that we were working at. We phoned Pelican Water Systems and placed the order, and they made sure I had the right sizing for what we were doing. The installer had installed a few of them before. He was very confident and he knew the systems both from installation and quality points of view. I’m very satisfied.

Pelican Water

Good choice of products to address your water quality issues, our point of use products (drinking filters and showers) are a great way to get quality drinking and showering water. You can save money on your replacement filters by signing up for our WaterShield Autoship Club, locking in pricing for 5 years and ensuring you get your filters delivered when you need them.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

We purchased the three-cartridge sink and the shower from Pelican Water Systems. The show given by their rep was awesome. The water is excellent. I’ve lived all over the country and I’ve been on wells but there’s something in it that is so pleasant. I’m a very satisfied customer.

Pelican Water

Thanks for your feedback, so glad to hear your install went to plan and you are now enjoying safer, cleaner water in your home. Lugging salt backs and scheduling regular maintenance our now a thing of the past. Regarding the purity, the good minerals (calcium and magnesium) are still in your water they are just unable to create scale.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

We lived in Warrington, Florida for four years and I had a salt water system down there. A friend of mine in Tampa had the Pelican and we compared the two. I like the Pelican better and not having to add salt to it. I went with their 2000 system for my full bathrooms. I wanted to know how far apart I could put the two canisters because I put one on one side of the hot water heater and one on the other. The sales rep I talked to was extremely helpful and their people are excellent to deal with. I installed the system myself and it was extremely easy. Ever since I hooked it up, it's doing great.

The only problem I've got with Pelican is I don't have any way of checking the water to see how pure it is. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with Pelican. Now, all the chemical in the water is all gone. Before we started, the water had a bad taste but now, I drink a gallon of water a day at work so I just bring it in my little plastic jug and keep it cold.

Pelican Water

You did the right thing, if you have well water have it tested before you discuss what type of water filtration and/or softening system you need. Our Rapid 12 test system is ideal for quickly identifying the major problems that can be in well water. We are so glad you are enjoying safer, cleaner and healthier water and agin doing the right maintenance by ensuring you replace the sediment filters on a timely and regular basis.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

We're on a lake in Tennessee and we have well-water. We were having problems because of the amount of sediments and minerals in the water and we'd keep on changing the water heaters because the sediment and the minerals are very hard on it. Our plumber suggested we have our water tested 'cause we did not have a water softener here. We had it tested and found out there are tons of minerals in the water. Then he recommended Pelican because it's one of the best brands.

Having the Pelican water system is very effective in terms of clearing up our water problems and we don't have discolored water in the back of our toilets. The water tastes much better and it is softer which I can tell when I wash my hair and clothes. Pelican is very good about sending new filters which we found very effective. It's not something that we have to maintain other than have it replaced. It definitely does its job.

Factual basis uncertain

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about incorrect information provided to you by the sales rep on your order. Your shipment went freight and not ground, which takes 5-7 business days to arrive.

You ordered on 12/5 and shipped on 12/7 which is our standard 48 hour ship window for freight. Your shipment arrived in your city with R&L yesterday on 12/14, which is within the 5 day transit window. They will be contacting you now to setup delivery. Your order will arrive long before 3 weeks. I understand that you expected 3 days based on what the sales rep told you and I apologize for that honest mistake on the reps part.

Our records show you had several conversions with Frank Capadona, Director of Technical Services and Customer Service Reps about your concerns and Frank addressed the mistake made by the sales rep. On several occasions you have yelled at or hung up on our reps who have tried to help you with delivery and installation questions.

Reviewing your order, you paid $1,661 for your filter, which had the 10% sale applied. That systems normal price is $1,846 with the install kit and filters you purchased.

I understand your frustration and am deeply sorry for the confusion on the delivery time frame for your order. We know that removing fluoride is important to you and we don't want to inconvenience you any further by not having the filter installed because you have lost confidence in our company. We are happy to take the system back for a full refund if you no longer want it.

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to make it right and we hope that we have been able to resolve your concerns.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I placed an order on 12/5. Your CS rep was very informative, answered all my questions and conveyed I would receive a tracking number on Tuesday when it shipped out FedEx ground and get my order by Friday 12/9. I was extremely clear during our conversation that I am allergic to fluoride and was unable to shower or use any water in my part of the state as the last safe water had been spiked with fluoride. I waited until Wednesday 12/7 before I phoned in to find out when my tracking number would be sent. I was then informed my order, promised on 12/9, would not arrive until after 12/14, I would need to arrange a delivery date which could take up to a week and I needed to do a 24 hr soak upon receipt. I again explained my allergy, lack of water etc and also asked why it seemed the 10% sale was not applied.

The response I received was "your order is on its way." No explanation, no "we're sorry we made a mistake" more along the lines of "it will be there late, deal with it" and no accountability for the price. I again explained why I bothered to get an approx. $2,000 filter this disabled Veteran could not afford and that my initial experience with Pelican was not going well. I received no response. I am in week two of no water and no response, by the time your filter makes it way to my home it will be three weeks.

Please explain to me why I should keep this filter and not return it, how Pelican will repair a relationship damage by quite a few misguided acts on the part of Pelican employees? I have absolutely no problem arranging for a loan, purchasing a different filter and returning this one. I have enough matters to deal with as a disabled veteran and do not need another. I question the validity of your product if Pelican has issues in such simple tasks as proper pricing and delivery.

Pelican Water

We are sorry that you had a problem selecting an installer in the AZ market, we are a little like a referral website in that we ask our customers to recommend installers who have done a good job at value for money, we then add them to our database. If you are happy with your installer please pass on his contact details and we can see if he would like to be added to our database.

Our hew how to installation video can be found hear: http://www.pelicanwater.com/water-filter-and-salt-free-softeners.php

So glad to hear you are now enjoying the benefits of the Pelican System

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

We have super hard water in Arizona and we need to have a water system or else we'll have all kinds of problems. The people we've talked to from Pelican were very responsive and very helpful. But it's unfortunate that they can't have an install price and someone that they dealt with for installation. They would have better luck in getting an installer.

We asked several times about the installation and they give you a list of people to install it. We got three bids that were all over the board. There were some for $1,700 and $850 and then one was $550. It was a nightmare getting it installed. We finally were able to find someone to install it and we got it installed yesterday afternoon. We thought we were saving a lot of money by buying it online and we ended up saving a little bit of money. We could've saved a lot of money if we knew from the get-go what the installation would have cost us. Everything was awesome except the installation part.

Pelican Water

We thank your contractor for giving you good advice, a Pelican salt free water softener are excellent for addressing the scale issues caused by calcium and magnesium in your water, and they are the ONLY system certified to reduce scale by 99.6%.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

PS: Glad you are enjoying the taste of your water as well!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

A contractor installer who was doing work on my house told me about Pelican Water. We have hard water because of high levels of calcium and other deposits in the water system. We've had residue that spot car finishes and the appliances and clog hot water heaters and stuff. After installing the Pelican, our water now has a silkier and smoother feel to it. It also smells and tastes better.

Pelican Water

Thank you for your business, we are pleased that the product is working as designed and that our follow up service meets you expectations.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I purchased the whole house water softener from Pelican Water Systems a year ago. And then, I recently purchased some filters for it. I had no issues with their sales reps and all my interactions with them were A-pluses always.

Pelican Water

We are so glad to hear we have improved the taste of your water in Tuscon, AZ. It must feel great to brush your team without the smell of chlorine from the water overpowering you. Drinking straight out of the tap has hopefull reduced the amount of money you are spending on bottled water.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

We get a lot of sediment in Tucson and the water just tasted terrible. I didn’t even know about Pelican at that time. So I called up a plumbing company and a guy came out and he told me about it. And I put it in and I’ve been very happy with it. I got a whole home system. It’s got these two metal canisters that are side by side. Before, I could hardly even stand to brush my teeth with the water. We went out and bought a water cooler and all of our coffee and drinking water. But when I bought the water system, I can drink right out of the tap and the water’s very good.

Pelican Water

Glad to hear you found our website easy to navigate and your found the product you needed. If you are looking for a drinking system that adds minerals back into the water, then our Pelican 6 Stage RO system should help.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

I’m a water systems operator and I wanted to get rid of chlorination in my water because of dry and itchy skin. I went with Pelican Water Systems because I saw on the internet that they were a reputable company. I ordered my system online and their website was fine. I am thinking about purchasing one that goes underneath the sink, but it needs to have a mineralizer cartridge on it though at the very end of it but haven't quite decided yet. All in all, the system is working like it's supposed to.

Pelican Water Company Profile