Pelican Water

Pelican Water

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We had lived on the other side of town for 25 years and had a small well system. We owned our own water and it was fantastic. I grew up on a farm and our water was fantastic. Got here and the water was terrible. We knew we had to get something to get the taste closer to normal. We were building this house four years ago. I was talking to the builder that I didn't want a whole home water treatment system and so Pelican Water stood out. Then I met the salesman personally at that time because we stay in a place in Florida very close to where their factory is. Even he is no longer with them, he's become a friend and everything was fantastic. We got the triple drinking water filter and now it’s drinkable and softer. I frequently forget how to put the filter on so I call Pelican and they very easily and willingly walk me through it. We had a very good relationship. I have recommended them and two of my neighbors went with them.

I needed a whole house water filter because I have a lot of calcium deposits building up in my appliances. I called Pelican Water and they were very pleasant. They recommended one particular whole house unit and I purchased it. The website was easy to maneuver and ordering parts were painless. I had a plumber friend come in who never installed one before but it went very easily. He knew exactly what to do and installed it without any problems. He’s very comfortable with it.

After having the system installed, I didn't have the deposits in the dishwasher and any deposits on dark clothing and no more build-up on the shower head. It's been an overall positive experience. The system is very easy to maintain and it has a countdown feature that tells you when to replace the lamp. It's a rod lamp that keeps the impurities down and the filter itself is very easy to replace.

We were concerned on our well water, it was getting cloudy and weren't sure exactly what was happening. We found Pelican Water Systems on the internet and went with them. My interaction with their representative was excellent. We had a very good conversation and he was very knowledgeable. They gave me a test kit and then we sent it back and I got their water sample report. It worked very smoothly. It turned out that we really didn't need anything special from Pelican. We just used the water sample results type of thing. So it's solved itself. Our water has definitely improved now.

I'm in the Coal Region between Western Pennsylvania and Appalachian highlands, so there's a lot of clay that comes in. I was trying to get the clay out of the water that was coming out of the well and into the house. I put in a dual filtration system on the incoming water line. And even though I have to change the two filters on a monthly basis, it's been working fine. Then, I went ahead and purchased the PC-80 RO System from Pelican. It is supposed to give me a more purified water for drinking and take all the impurities out of it, but it isn't doing the job. I have to buy from a local bottle water service.

I get between half a quart and a quart of water out of this Reverse Osmosis System per day, but I should be getting a couple of gallons a day. This has been going on for about a year and their reps were trying to help with the issue. They were able to answer our questions. However, it doesn't make the standard that we're looking for when the system was first put in. When I sent back the original system, they hooked it up down there in Florida in their tech section and they said there was nothing wrong with it. So it should've been working fine here, but it never did. They then sent me out a new system and it worked great for a little while, but it stopped working again.

We used to get a lot of stains in the toilet and bathtubs all the time because of the clay and there was a build-up of clay in the bottom of the toilet tanks. There's so much clay that used to come through, but it's not getting through anymore, at 10 microns. However, the filtration system is much finer in the RO system that's set up in the kitchen. So, that's picking up more of it from the drinking water along with other things, which I think is really slowing the ability of it to process the water for drinking. I'm still trying to work with Pelican, but it's been a slowed down process because I have so many other things that I need to do that I haven't gotten back to them on a regular basis. If I were recommending to a friend, I would definitely let him know that the regular filtration system works great but not the RO System, especially if they're on the well and have a clay issue.

In my old house, I used the filters under the sink that I got at the local store. When I moved to a new house, that wasn't working well. I had typical local water which had particles in it and had a nasty smell and taste. I searched on the web for a water filtration system and went into Pelican's website. I chatted with somebody a little bit and decided to go with them. They're local enough and the system was real good. I also bought a second system for my son who bought our old house.

Everything's a 100% with the rep I talked with and I've passed the name on to any number of people as well. Now I have good water with no calcium stains to speak of and no particles coming through. But when it was time to change the UV light, I had a problem getting it to reset on the box. I called up Pelican and the gentleman I spoke to talked me through it. He told me to use a pencil eraser instead of my finger because the switch was a little tricky and that worked fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pelican Water Systems?

We have a little one and our water was too hard. It wasn't good for babies or for drinking. We considered getting a water filter system and I saw that a lot of the reviews for Pelican were good. We got the PSE2000 model and we saw a lot of change in our water quality. The tests were good, too. However, the installation was hard work for us. We hired a professional plumber to do it. Pelican could make a model that's easy for installation which we can do ourselves.

I'm a contractor. I was buying a new house and I was concerned about the air and water quality. In addition, my customer asked me if there's any way to improve the water quality which is very important when dealing with a boiler system. I found Pelican online, called their tech guy and I tried to get some information about the best system for us. They told me about the water and they asked me a few questions like the kind of water we're dealing with because sometimes, the system is different for well-water and public water and we're trying to remove the chlorine from the water.

They recommended the best system for us so we got both the filter with the carbon purifier but there was only one problem I had. I thought that I can install the system right away but I had to prepare the system first. So we filled the system with the water then held the water for 24 hours. We got it flushed for half an hour and then the product is ready for installation. Besides that, the fittings were very good and it had no leaks. Pelican is a professional company and they have a good quality product. There's a lot of information online that you can check and there are also YouTube movies you can follow. Through this installation, I already got a couple more customers. Hopefully, the system will work good and we're going to improve selling. They have satisfied my expectations and I'll be using them in the future. I had a very positive experience with Pelican Water and I'm trying to be like a dealer of the product. So that would be the next step.

We have a well that was not functioning well. We tried drilling three other wells and we came up with the same thing, a lot of sand. I wondered how bacterially safe it might be and thought of getting a UV filter to at least protect us from the bacteria. Another company gave us a demonstration and testing of the water but the final amount will be almost $20,000. So I started looking and saw Pelican, probably on Facebook. The consultant listened and thought that this system would help. He also recommended that we soften our water because of the chemicals in it. We asked about how the system worked and we're confident that it might work for our well system. He of course couldn't take care of the sand problem, but he told us what the system does and where we could put it, either in the well or in the home, and we decided to put it in the well. We got the total well system for one to two bathrooms.

He told us about the videos and my son watched them then installed it. It wasn't working, so we took a picture of it and the people from Pelican told us that we had done it wrong. We had to put it either before or after the system. My son was a little bit upset because he said watching the videos, it really didn't explain on the well installation, where it should actually go and him having to take another whole day to re-do it. But they were very helpful in telling us what we needed to do and then we took a second picture and send it. They said that we got it right and it should be working, and it did. We've always had good customer service from them. They did get us out of the problem but my son thinks that the videos for well set up should be more clear.

We had a lot of problem with scale from the chemicals in the water and that has improved greatly. I wash the toilets and stuff out with Phenyl then ended it up with muriatic acid, so I got it really clean and it's been clean ever since. All the faucets no longer have scale. The dishes I wash are much cleaner and more sparkling. My clothes are softer. The water tastes good. We've been just drinking tap water. Before, we had the little pitchers where we filtered the water, and we're not using that anymore.

Other than having it retested by the water environment, I just assumed that it's good because they all say it's good. I'm happy with the quality of the water and also with the product, comparing it to what this other company was trying to get us to go with. And it’s easy to get through customer service. Every time I telephoned somebody, I didn't exactly get the same person but I always got a live person that was willing to help. Or if they couldn't help, they referred me to somebody that could. It’s a great overall service.

Here in our town, there is too much chlorine in the water. But after we put the Pelican Water Systems in, the drinking water is 100% better than before. We have the system under our counter top and a second one is in the shower. I didn't use the shower before because I can smell the chlorine on my body. Now, that's much better too. We've had the system for four years now and we've been happy. However, our shower blew out for the third time and it looks like somebody cut the middle and the water is coming all over. Pelican sent me another filter which I had to pay because they told me I have to change this every six months. But this is not good. The shower filter is plastic but it has to be a little stronger. Other than that, everything has been fine.

Pelican Water was recommended to us by a friend. They were great in addressing all the issues that we brought up regarding our water quality issues. We purchased the whole house system. I had to hire my own plumber because that’s the way they do it. The installation instructions was very confusing to me when I looked at it, though, and it could’ve been a little clearer. However, their website was very self-explanatory. It was easy to use and was very clear. Since the installation, we're very happy with our water. I’d definitely recommend them.

I first bought Pelican Water System 10 years ago. We have super hard water where we live. I bought something to go into the filter part a couple of months ago and the sales consultant was great. He had a list of what I had already purchased, knew exactly what I needed, and shipped it out. It was simple and easy. My interactions with any of their representatives have always been positive.

I've had a very good experience with Pelican Water. I'm a health professional and I came across them when I was researching different systems online because I wanted to improve the water, which was more potable than drinkable, that I get out of my well system. I got into it because somebody started counting the benefits of using Alkaline water. I was set up to use a bottled water called Arrowhead, but it’s only out west. They directed me towards Zephyrhills Water in this vicinity, which I was already familiar with. Although it’s what I use for drinking water, I was looking for something to improve. I then started looking at documentation, and proof of different companies and there's none. Everything was just sales pitch.

I decided to go with Pelican because they had a six-phase filtering system for the reverse osmosis which, to me, was worth the while for what they were charging. They also had a very good price online, although price wasn’t the sale point -- the apparatus was. I ordered from them online without any consultation for the purpose of understanding what it was I was getting and they shipped it. However, I had some problem after it got installed and I couldn't get the system to work. The first person that helped me over the phone ave me some indication as to what I needed to do to resolve those issues which I did, but it still didn’t work. I still had to return another phone call, and the second person I talked to attempted to help with some suggestion, but it still failed.

On the third, I got a hold of a person who really was quite earnest to resolve the issue. We discovered what was wrong when we equalized the pressure in the main tank, that resolved the issue. They sent me a whole new filter which was the four-stage portion of the system because he felt that that was wrong before we discovered what was going on. I’ve been pumping water ever since. Pelican Water's service and follow-up was top-notch, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I have dealt with a lot of service companies online, and Pelican Water absolutely exceeded my expectation.

I had water systems in the past and found that they were either defective of quality or they didn't last as long as I thought. When I lived in Brooklyn, New York City, there was a considerable rust in the water. Since I noticed the water filters were working before, I decided to keep up with the filters and give Pelican Water a try. Their sales staff was terrific and efficient. They told me all I wanted to know and they knew the product, which is rare these days. They also understood our water quality concerns. I had an immediate pollution issue and I like to get ahead of any possible problems in the long run, particularly since the skin absorbs so much through the shower. I had questions when I installed the product and the staff answered right away as well.

The Pelican Water system works fine and seems to be efficient. I noticed that when I assembled it, it had a small restrictive washer to save money on water flow. The product is also well-made and unique. The filter system is vertical instead of horizontal, which makes for a more efficient feed for the filter. That's unusual and Pelican is the only one like that. Most filters hang down low but this is up on top. And that's a major difference. We've been very satisfied so far with Pelican Water.

We just moved into a new home and we live in an area that has one of those particulates in water that we’re not crazy about. We also live in an area that has been known to have arsenic in water and there’s just been a lot of things floating around in our water. I’m not a big water drinker because it doesn’t really taste very well. All my appliances in the past have gotten full of junk and the calcium deposits. I had to soak it in CLR to get it off. The bathtubs and the toilets and the sinks were all coated with stuff.

We moved into a brand new house and I decided that I wasn’t gonna have that happen to my new appliances and stuff. That’s what precipitated in us getting the Pelican Water System. Some friends of mine have had it too, so I went online and bought it. It was all self-explanatory. You have all kinds of systems available. We bought the one that does the water softening as well as the purification. I also signed up for the auto delivery of the system filter change.

I love the taste of the water now. I’m drinking a lot more water than I used to. We’ve had it now for about three months and my appliances are not showing any development of any kind of cakiness on them from any of the stuff in the water. My shower heads are all clean, too. The only downside that I can see is that the water makes my hair so soft and I can’t get it to do anything. But other than that, it’s nice on my skin. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling slinky and scummy unlike with regular water softener. My laundry is all really nice. I really love it.

It’s a wonderful system. People will say when I tell them about it, “That’s so expensive. And then you have to hire a plumber and then put it in and that adds to the cost.” And I say, “Yeah, but if you just stop and think what you’re getting for the money over the long run.” It’s not for your money but for the care of all your appliances and everything. It’s not a cheap product but for what you get, it’s well worth the expense.

We bought the house and the water was really bad. The water had a lot of sulfur and there was an egg smell. And my wife said that we weren't moving in there until the water was taken care of. So, as soon as we signed the paperwork, the plumber was here with the Pelican System and they put it in. Now, the water is fine and the only problem that I've had so far with Pelican is you're supposed to redo the pump every six months, the old system. We were gone and we came back, so we didn't use it that much.

Also, I had problems with the injector system and I called Pelican and they said I needed a kit. They sent me the kit but it didn't have the wiper seal in it. They said I needed the other kit. I told them to send me the right kit and they sent me the next kit but it still didn't have that seal in it. I called them again and the guy said he knows what I wanted and that he still got two of them in his hand. I told him they're probably supposed to have been in the kit. He said, "the problem with it is we've changed our old injector system and now we can't get a hold of the old injectors because of the new injectors that we've got." I had the thing for two and a half years and it was obsolete so I have to buy a whole new injector system.

The new injector was $800 and something. After I bought two kits that didn't work for the old system and now I got a new injector in coming for $800, I wondered whether I got the right system here or not. I told them I can call a colleague and they dropped it down to $400 for the injector, which is about $300 more than what it's really worth. I got that in but I never got a manual with the new injector. It didn't show me on the paperwork how to put it in so I called and got a hold of Rob. I talked to him and he said it's on the internet. I went on the internet and evidently, I didn't get on the right page. I called Rob again and he emailed me a manual that was on the internet.

Now, It's all put back together and the system works fine. But it was frustrating for a while because I had people coming from Wisconsin and I got stinky water. I would still recommend Pelican because the system works well once it's working. The water is nice, clear and clean and there's no smell in the house. Also, our newer injector system looks a lot more heavy duty and appears to be a little easier to work on.

I was concerned with the chlorine taste in our water. I've used Pelican's website and their pricing was fairly clear. It was there where I came up with the local dealer who called for the estimate so it was pretty easy to use too. Then, the sales consultant came as agreed on. I already had in mind what it was going to cost and he came in at right around that price. I bought the water softener and purifier to get the chlorine smell out. Then, they came and delivered the product and it works as advertised. It definitely got rid of the chlorine smell and the experience has been very satisfactory.

We have very hard water here where I live and it was affecting our plumbing. We got the whole home water system from Pelican Water. It has the water filtration and water softener combination. It filters easily. I got the Home Depot water test kit and tested the water. The hardness is very low so are all of the other chemicals. Also, the sales representative was very friendly and knowledgeable when I spoke to her. She guided me to the right system that we needed and we're very happy.

We were relocating to Florida and we read a lot about the water quality and some of the toxins that were possible in the water, so we decided that we wanted a full house water filtration system. We researched on the internet when we were getting ready to renovate our house, and we came upon Pelican Water Systems. Based on our research, we chose two products and left the decision to our general contractor and plumber on which system was going to fit in with our water heater, the space we had to deal with, and which one would be best for the house based on square footage and the number of us living here. We got the PC600 for the whole house. The website was pretty easy to use and I've ordered filters a couple of times.

Straight from the beginning when we moved in, we had the system and everything was done, and so far, so good. The only difficulty we have is when it's time to change the big, humongous filter. We haven't been here five years and it hasn't been changed yet. But the small water sediment filters that are in a blue housing are horribly hard to get off to change the filter, so I can't do that. My husband has passed away now, so I have to have my son come over. He's a construction worker and it takes him awhile and quite a lot of muscle to get that thing off.

I noticed that my dishes and silverware were coming out with a lot of spots, and I had an idea that it was hard water. Also, I'm just a little bit wary about the drought situation that we had before, and we do have it now in this part of Florida. But I was wary about it because, usually, as water goes lower and lower and lower, you start getting dirtier and dirtier water all the time. So I figured that to stay a little bit ahead of it, I would just put in a water filtration system for the whole house. I saw Pelican on the internet, and I just went and compared prices. They gave a decent price. I took a chance and went with them.

Setting up the system was very easy. The sediment filter was leaking on the pre-filter which comes from the main line and it goes through this pre-filter before it goes into the carbon filter and the UV. I went out and got them fix, but it didn’t work that well. Then Pelican sent me a whole new water housing and new fittings. I put those in and they worked beautifully. The service was very fast. You just talk to them, and in the next day, you got your part. Also, the delivery took less than two days. I've started using the water for my drinking and bathing, I've had no problems. The water felt fresh and very easy on me. Washing clothes is a little better. It's not anywhere where I would see it, but it's getting better. So I'm hoping, that within the next few months, I'll see a decrease in possibilities of any bacteria or hardness and also just filtered water. So far, I'm pleased with it.

I had a reverse osmosis system. It leaked and flooded and ruined my flooring and kitchen cabinets. Right now, my house looks like a disaster area. I wanted something I could stick outside. I saw Pelican Water Systems on the internet and they had very high ratings. The sales rep was very nice and knowledgeable when I called. I bought a salt-free softener which was also a filter. They were $3,000 worth of equipment and that doesn’t count installation. It turns out my plumber is one of their recommended installers, so the installation looks great. Overall, I’m real happy.

I needed to buy a system because one of those system softeners that I had wasn't working. I went with Pelican Water Systems because of the price and the information provided on the internet. I spoke to their sales consultant who was very knowledgeable and I explained to them the situation that I had and then they recommended the system. Since having it installed, the water felt soft to the skin and it was clear. However, the only thing that was hard for me was to find a technician within the El Paso area to install the system. Other than that, the water system is good.

Not everybody carries a fluoride system. I went to a doctor at first and he has a really good tank system for different things but none for fluoride. That’s when I decided to go with Pelican. Their website is easy to navigate. When I called them up to find out a little bit more, they happened to have what I neeeded. My concern was that I've got some medical problems that definitely do not do well with fluoride water. I went through another place where I get some of my things but Pelican had the best deal.

Also, the sales consultant was well-educated and was patient with my husband in showing him what we had to do in changing the filters and how it worked. We had to give it some time. I don't know if it was running water for a bit of time or don’t drink or do anything for the next 24 hours until it worked through their filter in the system but we had no problems with him and he got it in. They came out here, got it done, and it was done well. I also ordered some filters from them six or eight weeks ago and they came on time.

We wanted the fluoride taken out of the water, so when I shower, I don’t end up with more problems than I have. I've got kidney problems and I'm hyperthyroidic so that kind of stuff doesn’t work with it. But so far, when I go to the doctors and get tested, it's not like I'm suffering from anything or higher problems with thyroid or problems with my kidney. I've stayed well, so it must be working.

I've had a couple ask me who to use and how much it cost so I turned them on to Pelican. I've always put their name out there when anybody asked me what it cost and who did I call. The guy that came out here said that they were getting more calls out in this area because of the fluoride. I'm very satisfied. They were very easygoing and everything went accordingly so, there's no problem and not even a little hiccup anywhere.

When one would dig down to the dirt in this region of the country which is the northern Midwest, it's all limestone and under which lay high-sulfur coal beds all over the place. So, sulfur water is probably the most common water problem one would find here. When mountain homes blew up, Science discovered that there's a bunch micro-bacterial critters that live in sulfur beds that eat the sulfur and poop out sulfur hydroxide and all of this stuff that makes soft water smell like eggs and cause these little black things in the water. We discovered that the secret was to kill the little bugs with the chlorination process and then to re-filter out the chlorine.

The filtration companies out here that we are paying lots money to every month couldn't get it right. They kept coming up with solutions that didn't work. We did it ourselves with Pelican and it worked great. During our phone consultation with the Pelican sales rep, we laid our problems out and the solutions we thought would be. With better knowledge than I had, he corrected us where we were wrong. He was a good guy. He recommended the charcoal filter that we should get and he was right. It went longer without needing a recharge. Their website needed a bit more information than it had, but that information was provided by the salesman.

We've had the chlorine filter for eight years now but the canister is starting to wear out and the plastic is creeping out of shape. They're supposed to be good for 12 years. We'll buy another one but I would like a more substantial container for the charcoal filter as I would like it to last 25 years. But since having our Pelican System installed, we can drink our water right out of the tap and I don't have sulfur build up in all of my equipment. We used to go through our washing machine every three years. That's how bad sulfur water is. I'm glad we found Pelican. They are going to save the Midwest.

My wife wanted soft water so that when she'd take a shower, she'd get soaped up. I went on the internet and searched on water conditioning systems. One system uses salt and I didn’t want to do that ‘cause there's some very contaminated water that we have to flush out in the street and the people here are pretty careful about what goes down the sewers. We talked to a guy from Rain Systems and he said that they collect the water from their system so it doesn’t pollute. The third one was the reverse osmosis and my twin brother uses that and very pure water so there's no spot on the cars. But then everything looked good on Pelican system so we used it.

There are only two of us in the house so I chose a smaller system and I noticed that they guaranteed 600,000 gallons of treatment, which works because our water is separated between use in the house and the yard and garden outside. I put it in the garage then put a shut-off valve so all the water that comes to the house goes through the Pelican system. There’s one tank that is full of carbon and the other is full of little pebbles and we may need to change the carbon because it looked like we got about 300 months of service before they'd do anything and that's a long time. Sometimes it makes some grumbling sounds and that’s the balls rising with the water flowing in.

I’ve had to move the tanks twice because we had a mold problem in the house caused by the slow leak of the water heater. In order to remediate the leak, we had to move the water heater and that cost us about $10,000 to fix and it was right after we moved into the house. Then we got a metal stand and used some washers made out of two-inch pieces of half-inch copper pipe to keep the water heater away from the walls so if the water leaks, it’s gonna go down on the garage floor which we’d see it and fix.

The water heater is behind where we put the Pelican system and we left the Pelican there. The guys had to work around it when they replaced some floor plates and two by fours and sheetrock and the floor in our computer room which is right inside. Then I had one problem on that green or blue filter that was put in front of it. When I went to change it, there was no big gasket and it’s pretty hard to find those in California so I had to order more filters from Pelican with O-rings as there’s no way I can bypass the filter.

The water is softer and it works and tastes better with Pelican. There’s no chlorine taste in it and the activated charcoal took care of that part of it. And our house is an ideal installation for it. The water comes in about from the street, goes through a pressure regulator which drops it down to about 65 pounds and to the house. The outside water is controlled by a sprinkler system that’s got a computer to turn it on three days a week and we have five zones and that’s completely separated from the Pelican system. I’m pleased and glad we did it. I recommended it to my son and his water for outside use is also separated from the Pelican system. He’s gotten a largest system because he has a son that’s five and a half years old. Overall, they’ve been very good.

I had hard water and already had a softener. It was one of the salt ones and I got rid of it ‘cause I wanted something without salt. I searched online for a company that had filters for the whole house. I then found Pelican Water and called them. The consultant was really good. I got the little blue thing and two big metal ones -

one is a carbon filter, the other one is some natural type of filter. The little one can be changed out every six months. But I think I want something a little bit better than this. I have this little computer thing that could tell how high the PC is. I’m at 550 right now and then my parents, at 250. That’s really good and I’d like to get it to at least where my parents’ are at.

I’m a follower of The Food Babe and she had a talk about water filters on her site and I was looking into it. It made sense so I got one. The filters are plug and play and super easy to install. It wasn’t 10 minutes in and out so no big deal. Pelican’s website was easy to use and I was able to sign up for the filters without a problem. I’ve had the system now for about a year and a half so I've had a couple of renewal filters sent to me without any issue. Pelican is great and I love it!

I was looking for a water filter for the shower to get rid of the chlorine out of the water. I went on Pelican's website and picked what I liked. I bought two of the shower filters along with the shower nozzle. Purchasing them was very easy but one of the cradles of the shower nozzle wasn't staying up, so the shower nozzle kept facing straight down. They sent out a new one and I was perfectly happy with it. The rep was fantastic and he understood exactly what I needed and helped out right away. Now, our water is softer and our hair feels better. It doesn't take so much soap to lather up so it's working out well.

We weren't happy with the water where we lived in Orange City and we needed to filter it. I searched online and found Pelican Water. Their website was good and the pricing was clear. Since using their showerhead filter, our water had much better quality and got no chlorine. It took out a lot of the chemicals as well.

We purchased a new house and it had a water softening system but it was old and needed to be replaced. I got the whole-house combo system from Pelican Water Systems. It was a carbon filtration system and a no-salt water softener. My main concern was limescale buildup and the sales rep explained how their system works and how it is prevented from building up. It was what I was looking for. They answered my questions on that. During the installation, I had to completely redo it so I took the old water softening system out and then I replumbed it for the new system. I did it myself. I have some plumbing skills so it wasn’t that difficult. We’ve only had it in for a couple of months now and it is working fine. We're new to the house but we lived nearby so I knew what the water was like in our other place and with Pelican, it’s a great improvement from what we had before.

I had a LifeSource system in my house and it needed 15 repairs for the last 15 years and LifeSource was not easy to work with. I then did a Google search for water systems and came upon Pelican Water Systems. They were way too easy to work with. I like what I got and it works very well. I installed it myself and it took me less than 15 minutes to put the entire system in both tanks and do everything. It was a nice, easy thing. I don’t get all the hard water stains anymore. And the water tastes good.

Pelican Water Company Profile