toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Pelican Water

Who doesn't like good hot great tasting coffee in the morning, so glad to hear we have helped prevent the scale build up on your expensive coffee machine, by buying the UV you have added an extra layer of protection by ensuring 99.9% of the potential bacteria in your water are killed. Make sure you replace your UV lamp as recommended, you can ensure delivery and savings by signing up for our WaterShield AutoShip program.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

We had a water test done and found some bacteria in our water. I knew about the UV and RO systems and I ordered them from Pelican. I had to have a plumber come and install it since I bought it from somebody in Texas. I've observed that since getting the Pelican system installed, our Keurig coffee maker doesn't get any calcium buildup in it.

Pelican Water

We are so pleased to hear that we have helped you improve your water quality issues. Its great that you appreciate the benefits for your personally but also the bigger environmental picture of not wasting water during the filtration and softening process, or adding salt brine back into the water supply. As you pointed out over the life of the system $ for $ a Pelican system is the best value for money on the market.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

It was about five years ago when I was looking for a whole house water filtration system. I searched the net and then my local area. There are a lot of systems out there that are fancy, with bells and whistles, and more complicated. There’s all that back flush but I didn’t want any of that. I wanted something very simple like Pelican.

I have a whole house carbon medium filter and then a water softener but it’s different. It doesn’t take out the minerals. It just breaks the mineral crystals down to smaller fragments and they don't tend to get stuck on our piping as much. It’s a one-time thing. It lasts for 30 years and there’s no additional work. I got a water treatment system because I got tired of the chlorine and then there were other things in the water like pesticides. Pelican does not remove everything but it removes the chlorine and a few other things. When I get out of the shower, my skin doesn’t feel like parchment. It’s a lot better. And my skin has become, over the years, softer without all that chlorine.

Pelican provides a good, no-nonsense product and it was a lot cheaper than the other systems. When people do the research, those other systems aren’t really much better and they’re more costly. Pelican can also offer an ultraviolet bacterial thing that they can add to it. They also make more sense - less water usage and I don’t have all this extra that increases the price with diminishing returns.

Pelican Water

Great to hear that you are enjoying your Pelican system, you are like so many of our customers who have had enough with lugging the salt bags and the regular maintenance required with the old technology salt based softeners. When you are ready to upgrade your Florida homes water systems please give us a call.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

We bought a new home and it has very hard water which leaves a lot of spots. I searched online for "Water treatment systems," looked through several different options, looked at the ratings from other people, and then phoned Pelican Water Systems. The consultant was very wonderful. He asked how big our house was, what we were looking for, and what my concerns were, and then he made a recommendation based on all these factors. I ended up purchasing a water softener and a water purification system.

We've only had the system for a few months, but we're happy with it so far. I really like it. Since having the Pelican system installed, I find that my shower and tub are easier to clean. Furthermore, both my husband and I like the taste of treated water and also the softness of the water for washing and other uses. I really like that we don't have to worry about adding salt, especially since we're only in the house for half of the year. We go back and forth between two homes. We have a second home in Florida and I have a water treatment system there as well that's not Pelican. But had I known about Pelican when I got it, I probably would have gotten a Pelican system for that home, too.

Resolution In Progress

Pelican Water

We are sorry that you experienced this level of calls during our pre-black Friday sales activity. We are extremely diligent in scrubbing our database via the national DNC register as we are very aware of the sensitivity of this activity. We have again forwarded your telephone number to our outbound call team to ensure your name and number is removed from our call database. We apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

We needed to replace our water softener and so I went online to learn more about prices and products. I contacted Pelican Water by email form. They didn't get back to me, until 2 weeks later. I purchased elsewhere. Now they call my home like predators. Serious, in the last 3 days they have called my home 6 times. I am three months past the time I asked them for sales information. When I called their customer service today to ask them to please stop calling my home, the representative told me that I didn't need to be so angry. Wouldn't you be angry if your phone kept ringing and the caller ID only said it was Tampa Florida? Also, I am on the Minnesota State's Do Not Call List. Here is a log of the last three days on my caller ID: 11/23- 11:38 am. 11/22- 4:56 pm. 11/22 11:12 am. 11/21 6:02 pm. 11/21 3:02pm. 11/21 11:53am.

Pelican Water

Thanks for the review, our shower filters in our opinion are the best on the market, and now that we have launched our chrome version we expect even more customers to buy them to address the excess chlorine in the water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

Easy installation. Product seems to operate smoothly. The 5 foot wand is a very handy piece for cleaning the shower. Haven't had the shower head long enough to see if it will help the cleanliness of the shower. Wife says the shower head is much better.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pelican Water Systems?

Pelican Water

Thanks we work hard to provide fast delivery, changing the filter for the first time can be a little bit intimidating but our user instructions and new videos are helping explain this easy maintenance procedure.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

The shipment was fast! Instructions to set up were very clear and easy to follow! I like your product! I was concerned about replacing the filters but it seems easy to do. That is something I wanted in a water filter.

Pelican Water

Great to hear that our Website and Water Speciliast team were able to help you choose the correct system for your home. You picked up on a key point which is to ensure you buy a system that can cope with not only the size of your home but also the number of appliances that you have that consume water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

The water that I have in my house is very hard. I needed to get it softened, and the Pelican system did that. The water also had an awful smell, but now it tastes like Polar Springs to me. Their website was easy to maneuver through, and talking with the technical support team was excellent. I had some questions, and every time I called the technical support area, they were very knowledgeable and talked me through the process. When I called up their number, the fellow I spoke with was very knowledgeable with regard to what I was talking about. He recommended what he thought I wanted and I had already made my decision as to what I wanted, and we both zeroed in on the same thing, which was the size of the system. I got the 2000 system. With it, the water goes through the initial filter, the charcoal filter, the water softener filter, and then into the house. It's been an excellent experience, and I have already recommended them.

Pelican Water

So glad we had a product that met your specific kitchen requirements, with the amount of new kitchen faucets available on the market today choosing an undercounter drinking system is a good way to go.

Happy to hear our customer service team were able to "talk" you through the clogged faucet problem, we are proud of our Tech Service team.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

I was changing a faucet that had a different style that went right on it. We bought a different faucet with a pulldown sprayer and I couldn’t use it anymore, so I had to see what else was available. I went online looking for water purifiers and Pelican Water came up as one. I reviewed it and saw good reviews about it, and it looked to be what I needed. The water system is great and my wife loves it. It works fine and it’s unobtrusive because we have the under-the-counter one that nobody sees that it’s even there which is nice.

After I installed the Pelican system, the pressure in my faucet was not there. I got in touch with somebody at their technical place and did one of those online chats. After we discussed everything, we determined that my faucet was clogged. I had turned the water off and then back on, some sediment got in the filter of the main faucet and that was slowing down the pressure. We figured out what was wrong which was good, and they were definitely helpful.

Pelican Water

Our website is full of great advice on the problems with well water and how to address them, we are delighted to hear that you specified the system yourself and its now providing great tasting water.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

The water we have where we live is drawn from wells and we were uncomfortable with it because it had odor and taste. So I did my research and did it all online. Pelican's website was extremely easy to navigate. Since having the Pelican system installed, there's no more water odor and the water tastes much better. Other than it was great for the expenditure and the equipment, it was a very pleasant experience.

Pelican Water

Taking control of your well water is a project, but we are so glad that you chose Pelican Water as the provider of your system. Our Technical Service Team are available 6 days a week to help you maintain your system, also check back to our website as we are always adding "how to" videos to help customers look after thier systems.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

We built a house and a well, and the water smelled like sulfur gas. We got an online link for Pelican Water, looked at it, and ended up buying their system. It’s expensive, but it works well. We had a problem recently with it which turned out to be my fault but the guys were very helpful in getting it fixed. We have to go on and do a preventive maintenance every few months and had a few issues with that and put our washer someplace for safety. We just put it back off until the system leaked. But it’s all good now and once we understood the system, it's fairly easy. We had a wonderful experience with them.

Pelican Water

Thanks for the feedback, our Sales Team (Water Specialists) are some of the best in the industry and are their to provide advice on the system that best fits your homes water quality issues.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I had hard water and wanted to do something about it. So, we got a water softener and got a filter from Pelican Water Systems. I discussed everything with the salesman and he did a great job discussing all the different systems with me and finding me something that I certainly needed. Our experience with Pelican Water couldn’t have been any easier. The system got here the very next day so it was a pleasant surprise. There’s a significant difference in the taste of the water. We’re really happy with it.

Pelican Water

Great to hear we are addressing the hard water in your home, our DVGW Salt Free Softener is the best product on the market and as you know we back it up with a lifetime performance gaurantee. Our Sales Professionals are passionate about what they do and are always excited to help a customer address their water quality issues.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I had concerns with hard water. The sales consultant I talked to was knowledgeable. He understood what I was going through and gave good feedback on what I should be looking for. He listened to what I had to say, explained hard water, how the system works, and what I needed. Their website was easy to navigate and pretty self-explanatory. I purchased the Pelican Water salt-free softener system and I've had better water since having the system.

Pelican Water

Moving into a new house is always a good time to address your major water concern and we are pleased that your under counter drinking system is performing to your expectations.

Our list of authorized installers is growing every month, but we are sorry to hear that the one we recommended didn't consider your install a big enough job, we will make sure moving forward to ask our installers to be prepared to work on under counter drinking filters.

Regarding us being here to service your future filter sales, don't worry Pelican Water is one of the fastest growing Companies in the water filtration industry due to our value of great products and outstanding customer service. We plan to be around to make sure you have safer, cleaner water for many years to come.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I moved into a new house and the water tasted horrible, even the filtered water from the refrigerator, so I went online looking for somebody that could put in a water filter. I saw Pelican and called them and they were able to do this. I spoke with a lady who seemed very knowledgeable and recommended the product that seems to be working now. I purchased the one that I have under the kitchen sink that uses oxygen. What I like is that they send me the filters every six months which is a great reminder to change it. And every 18 months they send me an extra big filter, the expensive one. I religiously wait for that and then I put them in and it's continued to work very well. It's been working the same all the way since I've had it and I noticed that the water tastes great.

The only problem I had was I couldn't find anybody who would install it. Luckily, I had a friend who had those skills and he installed it for me. He thought the installation was simple because I have that hole that I needed in my sink to put the thing through because if that weren't there, it would have been hard. Pelican recommended somebody in my area and they said they'd call me back, and they never did. It was too small a job for them. But once it's been installed it's been wonderful. I hope they stay in business long enough to keep sending me their filters 'cause I don't know where else I'd buy them.

Pelican Water

You have done a great job, researching the best products and Company to service well water is a tricky job, getting your water tested is a great first step in really identifying the problem(s).

Our Water Consultants are some of the best in the industry in helping customers understand the products that are needed to address specific well water problems and we are pleased to hear that on more than one occasion we have been able to help you improve your water quality.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I’m on a well and I wanted to get something that can make the crust go away and get rid of the hardness in the water. Pelican Water Systems was one of my options when I did an internet search for water softeners. I did a whole lot of research on my own before I dug into it and I had some water test done so I knew what the percentages were. I talked to one of the Pelican reps who helped me narrow down which one of the systems was right and the best. Once I figured that out, I went on and I ordered online and that was not a problem at all. It was easy to point, click, and pick the system I wanted and add two parts. That’s been about four years ago and I got the one that gets rid of the calcium.

The system was easy to install and it’s done exactly what it’s supposed to do. It's a single tank that’s filled with pellets and the calcium converges to something that will flow through instead of hanging up and building up. The little white powder that builds up wipes off like any other siltstone that should get in a normal bathroom or kitchen. It definitely did what I needed it to do and I don’t have to deal with the salt. It gets clean water.

Recently, I added a different pre-filter since I wanted to get rid of some of the sediment and not feed all that back through the system. I ordered online again, but I first called Pelican Water Systems and talked to one of the reps. They helped me figure out which one of the pre-filters I needed and it works like a charm. This pre-filter wasn't available when I bought the first one. The new pre-fiIter has a valve at the bottom and I can flush the filter contents out so I can take it all apart and change the element. It's been well worth it because it helps reduce the frequent changes and save a lot of hassle. The main filter should last about six months and with the pre-filter it could still hold and fill up within three or four months. I’d definitely recommend Pelican.

Pelican Water

We hope you are enjoying your new life in Tucson, many people find our products easy to install and maintain and we are happy to hear that you are one of the thousands of customers who choose a Pelican system for that very reason.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

We moved to Tucson, which got lousy water. I then bought online a whole house filter and water softener from Pelican Water. I installed it and the Pelican part was very easy while the house plumbing part was not so much. Since having the system installed, the water is better and tastes a little better. Our system is not Reverse Osmosis or Salt System. The Salt System is the best but it got problems so, we didn't go that way.

Pelican Water

You are correct putting together a well water system can be complex due to the many issues relating to chemicals and bacteria that is in the water. Getting a well water test done is really the first step you should take. we are pleased to hear that our Water Consultant was able to deliver a system that addresses the major issues that concerned you.

Thank you for your business and your feedback.

Pelican Customer Service Team

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

We have well water and it had chloroform in it and high levels of sediment. The sales consultant from Pelican Water was very easy to work with. He told me to do our water test and then we went through the results. They put together a system that is specific to the results of my test done. One of their staff blueprinted a nice drawing for installation for us. My husband's an engineer so he was able to take that drawing and install it the system. The drawing made the installation a whole lot easier because the person who did it was involved with the lining system. He didn't charge us to do that. I'm sure there was a lot of time involved in having to draw that out for our house and our system.

The delivery was a little bit challenging because we live in the country. The installation took a lot of time but I don't know if that's anything that could've been avoided. It's a pretty complex system to put in. I don't think he could've made it any easier than that was. The only difference now is its absence in micro-organisms. I had the water retested and the pH is now at 7 like it's supposed to be. Before it was acidic. I was very pleased with the experience. I like them.

Pelican Water

Thank you for your feedback, more consumers who have well water are talking to us, they like our quick and easy well water test and then the follow up knowledge of our Water Specialists. Make sure you continue to test your well water regularly as external factors can change the chemistry of the water quite quickly

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I wanted a treatment system that did not require salt and I bought a Pelican water system, which has three filters. It got a carbon filter and another filter. It's a well water solutions system and it’s for the whole house. Since using it, water tastes better and the shower feels good. Pelican has been great. It was easy to navigate their website too and when I've ordered stuff, it arrived exactly when it was supposed to. I can't ask for much better.

Pelican Water

We couldn't agree more with you, doing your research on your water quality issues and looking at the options to address your major concerns is the correct way to make a decision on the brand of water filtration you are going to choose.

As you will know UV Bulbs can be very sensitive but we are happy to hear that our Technical Service Team were able to handle your request fast and efficiently.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

We got some water information test back from another company and we didn't trust them. We always wanted to make sure that we had something done with our water. We thought we'd go through Pelican Water and see how their company was like, and then we talked to our daughter and she liked their company. We had them test our water and it came out really good. They came out very honest, not compared to the last person we talked to who said our water would kill us.

Purchasing was very easy. I tried to do some research beforehand so it was a little confusing for me because I didn't know a lot. The Pelican Water website was fine when I went through it and checked it. We ended up buying the filter for the smell and it's fantastic. We have a sulfur smell, which isn't a big deal but I didn't like it anymore. Our water also came out dirty, which I didn't want. Now the smell is gone and I can tell the difference through the four years we've used it without any filters. My toilets are cleaned after two weeks and they're still clean. It's not something I needed but I love what's happening with our water so far.

The bad experience we had was the best thing because it made it a better experience. It took my husband three weekends to get everything put together. He was frustrated 'cause we went to plug in the last thing and the bulb didn't work. So, I got a hold of Pelican Water and within the next morning, they contacted us and sent us a new bulb. I bought the UV bulb, we put it in and it worked.

Pelican Water

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your comments on the few spots you see, as we outline on our website the good mineral calcium is still in the water but unable to scale, I am sure you are finding it easy to wipe the few spots you expereince away during your regular cleaning activity.

Pelican Customer Satisafction Team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I had another water softener/filter, one on top of the other and I wanted to get rid of the softener but in order to do that, I had to get rid of the whole system. They were too high to replace their unit. So I started researching. There's a lot of good information on Pelican's website and I ended up getting the system for the whole house that's a combination of filter and water conditioner. I'm still having a few spots on my chrome faucets but they told me that's the way it is with the water conditioner as opposed to the water softener. I'm not complaining, just saying that's what I'm seeing. I didn't want something that had to regenerate and the softeners have to regenerate.

Pelican Water

We are sorry our shipping partner in your area made you wait on your delivery, we continue to work with them and the other big national player to see how we can improve the accuracy of our delivery. We would always recommend arranging your installation at least 72 hours after the delivery date as you really should soak the carbon water filter for at least 48 hours for maximum operating performance.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I had this water review from our municipality, and the quality has gone down. So I thought, "Yeah, I better change that. My health could be affected." I got Pelican Water's whole house filtration and the soft water filter. It's working pretty good. I noticed the ice cubes are clear and the taste of the water has improved. The only detriment is I have is their choice of delivery. It was FedEx. I went online and there it was. It's been ready since the day before I had an appointment with a plumber to begin the installation. And it's online again, and they wanted to know when and I said they loaded it on the truck about 7:00 in the morning, so obviously, it should be here. Well, it didn't get here by then. I started looking for it at 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30. Finally, I had my dinner. I looked at it a little after 6:30, and there it was on the porch.

Pelican Water

We hear this so often that customers are tired of buying and lugging salt to maintain good water in their home. The lather will not be as much as the salt softener generated as the good minerals are still in the water, but I am sure you are really enjoying the taste of the water.

Pelican Customer SatisfactionTeam

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I’m older and it was hard to get a 40-pound bag of salt in my current conditioner. I got Pelican's salt-free water softener and it's working fine. I've also ordered filters through their website and I had no problems doing it. However, I didn’t get the lather that I was getting with the regular water softener.

Pelican Water

So glad to hear that our customer service and products meet your expectations, investing in new appliances and fixtures in your home is expensive and you made a wise choice purchase a water filtration system to protect them.

Pelican Customer Service Team

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

We have a very hard water supply here. We got with Pelican and their sales rep was knowledgeable and very attentive to the call. It’s been very pleasant to work with everybody. When we order things, we get in a good amount of time and not really had any problems with that at all. We got the whole house water softener and filter. We also got a new shower surround and we are not getting up the build up like we had before. Things such as appliances don’t seem to be as affected by the water.

Pelican Water

Think of the money you are also saving not paying for electricity, bags of salt and wasted water, we are so please you have joined the happy Pelican Customer Club!

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

We have a little hard water here where we live and it makes our skin dry during winter. So we were looking for a water softener and my wife came across Pelican online and got it. Then we had our local contractor do the installation. The system we purchased no longer needs to be plugged in and don't need salt in it. We've only had it in a month, but it's doing all right and we like it.

Pelican Water

We are so happy you chose a Pelican Water Ssytem to replace the 'old technology" salt softener, as you are on a well you made a wise choice in ensuring that you got the correct water treatment for your specific water quality issues. Our Sales Team are thrilled to hear that they helped you take control of your water. Enjoy your coffee as today is National Coffee Day!

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

My old water softener broke and I went online and searched for water systems. Pelican Water had a system that was not salt so that was the driving force. I'm getting older and I didn't want to haul a three-pound bag of salt anymore. The salespeople were awesome. I got four different persons while I was getting the things set up and they were all very helpful and knowledgeable. I got the WF6 which is a whole house system--the softener, the chlorine thing, the iron remover and there is one that has three tanks in a chlorine processor, and I had to get a separation unit also. Now I can use my water in my coffee maker. I don't have brown stains in my toilet and I can drink my water out of my faucet. I could also buy a dishwasher if I wanted to.

Pelican Water

Yes setting up well water systems are far more complex than water filtration systems for city water, we continually are looking for plumbers to work with nationwide and we like your idea of certificationwhich we have in some areas of the country. Please keep checking in with our website as we continue to add more "how to" videos for maintaining well system components.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I bought a new house and it was on a well so I purchased a Pelican system through my contractor. I had four tanks and a UV installed, which was a lot of money and equipment but it's a good system so I now have clean, high-quality water. We have a nice ice machine inside the house and the ice is outstanding. The plumber purchased the products from Pelican, but he didn't have any experience with them so I ended up having to call Pelican's customer service and getting them to recommend somebody to help me once it got installed. It's not hard to install, but the hard part is setting it up and getting the right mixture of chlorine and making sure the setting is all correct and in the right maintenance routine. They should certify the installation companies since not everyone can install the system right. Pelican's customer service people are outstanding.

Pelican Water

Good choice of a Pelican UV system, we do recommend these with most well water systems as you can never be sure when your well water chemistry can be changed by external sources outside your control. Remember to sign up for Watershield for your replacement lamps and sleeves, its the best value and it ensures you get you Pelican parts on time.

Thanks for the feedback on our website, our design team continue to look at ways to make our information easier to find and understand.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I got a whole house ultraviolet cleaning system from Pelican. It passed the state testing for the well water, so that means it works. Everything seemed to be pretty good so far. However, it's hard to figure out some of the different styles while navigating their website.

Pelican Water

So glad we could help you expand your Pelican system to now include our salt free softener. Now you have your home and your family protected.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

The home I just purchased had an existing water filtration system from Pelican so I called in to order replacement filters and other things. The sales rep helped me out with it and then a week later, I got it in the mail. I spent a few minutes looking at the type of product that I needed on their website, which was user-friendly. We don’t have a water softener, so that’s what we ordered to supplement the filtration system. Our big deal here in Nevada is hard water, so hopefully that will change things.

Pelican Water

Patrick will be delighted to see such praise, he is one of the best water specialists we have here at Pelican and sounds like he got you the system you need in Texas.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I was moving from Maryland to San Antonio where they have hard water so I was looking for a system that would soften the water yet at the same time, not be salt based. I’ve had Pelican for a year now and I’m very happy with the system. Patrick was the sales rep and he was very good and helpful. He was able to answer all of my questions and address all of the issues that I had. Their website was also very easy to navigate.

Pelican Water

Nobody likes chlorine in the water they drink or shower in, congratulations on your purchase of a Pelican Shower filter we think we have one of the best on the market.

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

When I brushed my teeth before, I could taste the chlorine in the water. I wanted to get some filter that would take the chlorine out of the shower water, so I bought a shower head filter from Pelican online. Navigating their website was very easy. Now when I take a shower or use the drinking water, I don’t smell the chlorine in the water. Everything is a lot cleaner. I would definitely recommend the shower filter to anybody.

Pelican Water

Great review, our Technical Service team take great pride in providing fast, effcient customer support, check back into our website as we continue to add more "how to videos"

Pelican Customer Satisfaction Team

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

We have a lot of iron in our water. Also, we had a salt pipe before and they’d last so long. We heard about Pelican and my son also had their water system, so we got it, too. It's over 2 grand. It has three filters which include a charcoal filter. The P-filter leaks around the gasket and every once in a while, it’ll get water on the floor. I changed it and now, it’s all right. When I want to know something, I go to their website to find the phone number to call and talk to someone. Since getting Pelican, there's been quite a difference in our water. We're happy with it.

Pelican Water Company Profile