2. Homeowners

Paula Deen Cookware

3.8/5 (180 ratings)

About Paula Deen Cookware

Paula Deen Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen Cookware?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I got the pots and pans about 2 yrs ago for Christmas and just started using them. They started rusting on the bottom of them, and live rings on my stove top. I like Ms. Deen, but I guess I'm going to have to get new pots and pans.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I bought 2 fry pans. A 7.5 & a 10". They were great for the first few months. Then they started to peel. I always use nylon utensils so I don't know why it peeled, but they are horrible. I do not think I would purchase any of her products again.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Very upset had to throw away a whole dinner because lid just shatter when trying to remove the lid. The top had a hole and shattered glass fell into stew. This is a very serious matter. Someone can get hurt. As well all the inside of my small saucepan has peeled so much. Threw it away. Can anything be done with this matter. Thank you. Would appreciate any form of answer.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I got the set of Paula Deens's red pots with the vertical lines on outside, I have a bad hazing issue and have tried everything to bring some live back to the outside of the pans. It's like it drinks in the water as if a sealer coating is gone. I will never buy her garbage again.

Original review: April 28, 2018

"Beware Paula Deen's flaky cookware. Interior and exterior coatings prone to flaking off." This article is dead-on. When I first purchased two sets of this cookware at Walmart about 3 years ago it started out awesome. The non-stick coating was just that, and it seemed that even boiling water that the water started to boil quicker than with my old cookware. But then the coating started to scratch and even come off and that was using plastic or wood utensils. I thought that when I purchased it at Walmart it has a lifetime warranty, but now Walmart doesn't carry it and I can't find a website to contact Paula Deen's cookware. Just more of my hard earned money down the drain while someone like her continues to get more and more of it. I would like to have some options on swapping my damaged pieces or getting a partial refund, but I have no idea which way to turn. Thank you for allowing me to review this product.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Bought Paula Deen Signature product a little over 4 years ago. Today, I finally put the junk away and bought new product. The lining or coating on the inside of the Paula Deen product chipped and peeled off leaving the products unusable for preparing any foods to be consumed. No one wants to eat food that is prepared in a pan or skillet that has flaking off of the inside. This also made the product impossible to cook with as everything stuck to bottom and sides of pans and made it hard to prepare everyday recipes.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I am a disabled Marine Shot in the Afgan war. My mother wanted these Paula Dean pots and pans for Christmas, the first thing that happened is the handle melted off within 5 minutes, then the meat got stuck to the pot, even though we used olive oil. It said a lifetime warranty. I called they told me to go ** myself, and she called me a **.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I bought the Paula Deen food processor model PDFP317 from Evine on August 19, 2017. The first time I used it, the wand broke. I called the customer service number at Evine & they told me to call, 312-526-3760. A recording tells me to send an email about the problem. I sent an email and I was informed they would send a replacement part. It is now the end of December & still no part. I am unable to speak with a person, despite numerous request. I keep emailing, inquiring about the replacement part and requesting a tracking number for the shipment, but I have yet to receive either one. I am ready to return it, but I am worried I will not get a refund since I am unable to speak with a person to receive a return authorization. This has been an extremely frustrating experience. I will never purchase anything again through Evine.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I have had a Paula Deen I quart pot for a couple years, and been happy with it. It is well used in my home. For Thanksgiving I was warming up something and hear a large pot. I thought my burner had broken but it was a small circle of the underside of my handle on the pot. It has no cracks or other damage to it. It popped so loud and shot the piece of the handle into my sink. I was just happy not to have been near to the shooting piece. It defiantly could have burnt or blinded someone. Not sure if this has happened to others and if I should continue to use it.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Paula Deen Collection, Impact bonded stainless steel 3qt. pot - Loved the pot when purchased, followed all guidelines for wash and care, after a few years tiny pitting holes on bottom of pot. After a few more years pitting became profuse and now pot is out of warranty. First time buyer of Paula Deen product, not likely to purchase again. Still have my stainless steel cookware set from Macy's from the late 1980's and there is not a single issue with them.

Paula Deen Cookware Company Information