Paula Deen Cookware

Paula Deen Cookware

2.3/5 (524 ratings)

About Paula Deen Cookware

Paula Deen Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen Cookware?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen?

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

The cookware is pretty in design but the finish on the inside does not hold up well. No matter how well I followed instructions. The finish even with a wooden spoon comes off. I had to throw two of the pans away. The only pans I have are the saucepans that I just boil water in.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

When I go to get a pan I always go for one of the Paula Deen pans. I love the weight of the pans, the way the handles grip, and I love how sturdy and stylish the pans are. I say sturdy because I've had a time or two with cooking food on too high a heat and the Paula Deen pans don't have burn spots and the food doesn't stick to the bottom of the pans. They've been well worth what I spent on them. And I will purchase more Paula Deen pots and pans in the future, not just for myself, but for my loved ones too. I trust the quality of Paula Deen's pans. Paula Deen is a great brand!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I inherited this set from my mother. I have really enjoyed it. The quality is really good. Not too heavy either. This product cleans very easily. I haven’t had any problems with food sticking or burning.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I bought a Paula Deen Cookware set for my wife as a Christmas gift. We share cooking responsibilities in our household, due to work conflicts. I was indifferent about the new set until I made my first meal in them! Unbelievable difference and quality.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Even though the set looked beautiful food would stick to the bottom in the big soup pot and the coating in the pans came off way too soon. I gave a set to my daughter and she experienced the same thing.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have purchased a number of Paula Deen's cookware. I have found it to be reasonably priced, very high quality and consistent in accomplishments of purposed tasks. Unexpectedly, the items were very easy to clean up and look brand new after many uses.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I have tried to contact Paul Deen to no avail for 6 months. They sure don't stand by their product warranty when you can't contact them. My pots are flaking badly. Peeling. So needless to say that I am throwing them????

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Both of my red speckled skillets have extremely sticky handles. I put cornstarch on them before using and after hand washing them. I mean I can pick the skillets up just by touching the sticky handles. I cannot find a Paula Deen site to ask questions or get replacement handles. HELP!!

Original review: June 7, 2019

I don’t know why everyone is having so much trouble with this cookware. I have owned mine now for about four years and I’ve never had any trouble with it whatsoever. Food comes out perfect every time. It washes nicely every time. Mostly I don’t put it in the dishwasher. I wash it by hand. I’ve discovered your non-stick cookware will last longer that way.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Never buy her products. Her warranty means nothing. Should have known after reading the reviews that this is a common problem since 2009. I don't know how they can get away with still selling these products and given a year warranty when after a month of use they tend to break and then they want you to pay 20-plus dollars to ship it to them to fix. And then if it's not broken they charge you $20 to mail it back to you which is ridiculous because the warranty issue it's broken and send them pictures and they want $20 plus dollars for me to mail it to them when the product only paid like $33. So what's the point here. I just want my money refund. It's ridiculous and now I know never buy any of her products ever again.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I purchased the blue speckled cookware approx. 3 to 4 yrs. ago. This cookware has been misshaped from regular stovetop use. The pieces are no longer perfectly round. It appears as if the metal from the pan has soften from the use of burner heat and flattened on some side. Cannot put a round lid on them any longer. I have had pans previously that held up approx. 10 yrs. Or so. These are a piece of crap. Do not buy.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Only hand wash and don't use cooking sprays. All my pans by Paula Deen have sticky handles. I have tried everything to get them not to be sticky, even the ones I've only used once have sticky handles. There should be a recall on the handles. Can you please send me new handles for my orange frying pans 7 1/2 " and 10".

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I got the pots and pans about 2 yrs ago for Christmas and just started using them. They started rusting on the bottom of them, and live rings on my stove top. I like Ms. Deen, but I guess I'm going to have to get new pots and pans.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I bought 2 fry pans. A 7.5 & a 10". They were great for the first few months. Then they started to peel. I always use nylon utensils so I don't know why it peeled, but they are horrible. I do not think I would purchase any of her products again.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Very upset had to throw away a whole dinner because lid just shatter when trying to remove the lid. The top had a hole and shattered glass fell into stew. This is a very serious matter. Someone can get hurt. As well all the inside of my small saucepan has peeled so much. Threw it away. Can anything be done with this matter. Thank you. Would appreciate any form of answer.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I got the set of Paula Deens's red pots with the vertical lines on outside, I have a bad hazing issue and have tried everything to bring some live back to the outside of the pans. It's like it drinks in the water as if a sealer coating is gone. I will never buy her garbage again.

Original review: April 28, 2018

"Beware Paula Deen's flaky cookware. Interior and exterior coatings prone to flaking off." This article is dead-on. When I first purchased two sets of this cookware at Walmart about 3 years ago it started out awesome. The non-stick coating was just that, and it seemed that even boiling water that the water started to boil quicker than with my old cookware. But then the coating started to scratch and even come off and that was using plastic or wood utensils. I thought that when I purchased it at Walmart it has a lifetime warranty, but now Walmart doesn't carry it and I can't find a website to contact Paula Deen's cookware. Just more of my hard earned money down the drain while someone like her continues to get more and more of it. I would like to have some options on swapping my damaged pieces or getting a partial refund, but I have no idea which way to turn. Thank you for allowing me to review this product.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Bought Paula Deen Signature product a little over 4 years ago. Today, I finally put the junk away and bought new product. The lining or coating on the inside of the Paula Deen product chipped and peeled off leaving the products unusable for preparing any foods to be consumed. No one wants to eat food that is prepared in a pan or skillet that has flaking off of the inside. This also made the product impossible to cook with as everything stuck to bottom and sides of pans and made it hard to prepare everyday recipes.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I am a disabled Marine Shot in the Afgan war. My mother wanted these Paula Dean pots and pans for Christmas, the first thing that happened is the handle melted off within 5 minutes, then the meat got stuck to the pot, even though we used olive oil. It said a lifetime warranty. I called they told me to go ** myself, and she called me a **.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I bought the Paula Deen food processor model PDFP317 from Evine on August 19, 2017. The first time I used it, the wand broke. I called the customer service number at Evine & they told me to call, 312-526-3760. A recording tells me to send an email about the problem. I sent an email and I was informed they would send a replacement part. It is now the end of December & still no part. I am unable to speak with a person, despite numerous request. I keep emailing, inquiring about the replacement part and requesting a tracking number for the shipment, but I have yet to receive either one. I am ready to return it, but I am worried I will not get a refund since I am unable to speak with a person to receive a return authorization. This has been an extremely frustrating experience. I will never purchase anything again through Evine.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I have had a Paula Deen I quart pot for a couple years, and been happy with it. It is well used in my home. For Thanksgiving I was warming up something and hear a large pot. I thought my burner had broken but it was a small circle of the underside of my handle on the pot. It has no cracks or other damage to it. It popped so loud and shot the piece of the handle into my sink. I was just happy not to have been near to the shooting piece. It defiantly could have burnt or blinded someone. Not sure if this has happened to others and if I should continue to use it.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Paula Deen Collection, Impact bonded stainless steel 3qt. pot - Loved the pot when purchased, followed all guidelines for wash and care, after a few years tiny pitting holes on bottom of pot. After a few more years pitting became profuse and now pot is out of warranty. First time buyer of Paula Deen product, not likely to purchase again. Still have my stainless steel cookware set from Macy's from the late 1980's and there is not a single issue with them.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I purchased a set of Paula Deen Cookware and into my sauce pans the Teflon started to peel and I only use the Teflon spray utensils that came along with my cookware and I got a reply back from the warranty department to send in three pictures of the cookware that I was having problems with. I did so and I got a reply back saying that I mishandle my cookware. The only thing that is wrong with in the Teflon in the inside is peel and that putter in perfect condition all the outside. And they sent me another email back saying that they will give me 25% coupon on my next set of pots so I was like please you all are not right so I would like some help with this issue.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I bought the square red griddle, a couple of years ago, loved it for a little while until I started noticing it not sitting on the burner. Dang thing warped, handle is too heavy! After reading the reviews, I will not be purchasing anymore Paula Deen products!! Should have stuck with T-Fal.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I purchased the Paula Deen Red 12 Quart Stockpot, which was quite expensive. I used it once and put it away. The next time while taking it out of the cabinet it was bumped very slightly (not even hard enough to crack a glass). I placed it on the stove (burner not turned on yet) and went to prepare my food when I heard popping noises. The pot enamel was just popping off, both inside and outside of the pot. There were little red specks all over my kitchen floor and needless to say, I will not be using the pot again.

The inside of the pot is harmful to cook in because there are large spots with no enamel on them. When I went to check reviews for this pot there were already over 350 for the same problem. It can be sent back for over $20 in shipping costs to me. I feel that it should be shipped, exchanged and replaced for free since it was very obviously either not glazed properly or in very cheap cost cutting way. It's a disgrace that she would make such an inferior pot at such an expensive price. I did not save my receipt since I had already used it once. I'm totally disappointed and I'm warning all of my friends not buy any Paula Deen cookware.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Pans with padded handles and silver hanger hoop on end will not sit on burner empty. Handle end too heavy. Have to prop handle up to make sit up! Non stick coating chips after couple uses. Will never buy her products again!!! Had to buy new pans!!! Very unhappy!

Original review: April 10, 2017

While using my Paula Deen skillet with glass lid, the lid exploded and burst into a million pieces while on the stove. I will never buy Paula Deen again. All my skillets from her collection are bent and uneven, none of them sit flat on the stove. Poor craftsmanship.

Original review: March 27, 2017

My experience was HORRIBLE because they did not want to take care of a customer for a 30$ rebate that they owed me. I will never ever as long as I live buy anything from Paula Deen. You made a very unhappy customer just for a 30 $ rebate. Next time when you offer this, make sure you take care of your customers. Customers are always #1. Of course you do not know this because you did not take care me and maybe hundreds of others that had the same problem I did.

Original review: March 15, 2017

I have always supported Paula until now. I received this cookware on December 18, 2016. I am an elderly disabled woman alone and unable to get out to shop. I purchased this online from Amazon. I seldom use, no dishwasher, use soft cloth and dish soap to clean, no metal utensils, only those recommended... On medium heat. After a few times of boiling eggs, the color on the small pan used once or twice a week has faded to a rusty red with no shine. The others in 3 months I have used once or twice, so. Expect with precious little use they will fade too. What a bunch of crap. For the same price I could have bought a name brand that has been around for almost as long or longer than I have... 75 years. So I'm stuck as I've been told by their customer service color fading is not covered on their warranty. My advice is to AVOID THIS PAULA DEEN CRAP LIKE THE PLAGUE. Paula, you blew it and I will tell the world about this totally inferior junk.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

My husband purchased me a 15 piece set last year (2015) for Christmas and now I need to replace all the pots. The coating is coming off on all the bottom sides and you can't even use them to boil water for fear it will be in the food. He spent a lot of money for this set and I don't feel like I got my money's worth. I sure would be willing to send them back!! For the first 6 months they were great but after that little by little it started chipping away. Back to the old non coated ones I guess. Please read some of these comments before making such a major purchase, I did and most were good but I guess quality has changed.

Paula Deen Cookware Company Information