2. Homeowners

Paula Deen Cookware

Paula Deen Cookware
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.76/5

Paula Deen Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen Cookware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I inherited this set from my mother. I have really enjoyed it. The quality is really good. Not too heavy either. This product cleans very easily. I haven’t had any problems with food sticking or burning.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I bought a Paula Deen Cookware set for my wife as a Christmas gift. We share cooking responsibilities in our household, due to work conflicts. I was indifferent about the new set until I made my first meal in them! Unbelievable difference and quality.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Even though the set looked beautiful food would stick to the bottom in the big soup pot and the coating in the pans came off way too soon. I gave a set to my daughter and she experienced the same thing.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have purchased a number of Paula Deen's cookware. I have found it to be reasonably priced, very high quality and consistent in accomplishments of purposed tasks. Unexpectedly, the items were very easy to clean up and look brand new after many uses.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I have tried to contact Paul Deen to no avail for 6 months. They sure don't stand by their product warranty when you can't contact them. My pots are flaking badly. Peeling. So needless to say that I am throwing them????

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Both of my red speckled skillets have extremely sticky handles. I put cornstarch on them before using and after hand washing them. I mean I can pick the skillets up just by touching the sticky handles. I cannot find a Paula Deen site to ask questions or get replacement handles. HELP!!

Original review: June 7, 2019

I don’t know why everyone is having so much trouble with this cookware. I have owned mine now for about four years and I’ve never had any trouble with it whatsoever. Food comes out perfect every time. It washes nicely every time. Mostly I don’t put it in the dishwasher. I wash it by hand. I’ve discovered your non-stick cookware will last longer that way.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Never buy her products. Her warranty means nothing. Should have known after reading the reviews that this is a common problem since 2009. I don't know how they can get away with still selling these products and given a year warranty when after a month of use they tend to break and then they want you to pay 20-plus dollars to ship it to them to fix. And then if it's not broken they charge you $20 to mail it back to you which is ridiculous because the warranty issue it's broken and send them pictures and they want $20 plus dollars for me to mail it to them when the product only paid like $33. So what's the point here. I just want my money refund. It's ridiculous and now I know never buy any of her products ever again.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I purchased the blue speckled cookware approx. 3 to 4 yrs. ago. This cookware has been misshaped from regular stovetop use. The pieces are no longer perfectly round. It appears as if the metal from the pan has soften from the use of burner heat and flattened on some side. Cannot put a round lid on them any longer. I have had pans previously that held up approx. 10 yrs. Or so. These are a piece of crap. Do not buy.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Only hand wash and don't use cooking sprays. All my pans by Paula Deen have sticky handles. I have tried everything to get them not to be sticky, even the ones I've only used once have sticky handles. There should be a recall on the handles. Can you please send me new handles for my orange frying pans 7 1/2 " and 10".

Paula Deen Cookware Company Information