2. Homeowners
  3. Windows and Doors
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Established in 1958, Milgard has been providing innovative & quality doors & windows. Whether you are looking for something traditional or something modern, you can rest assured that Milgard will have something just for you. Milgard offers a wide variety of styles & prices in order to help you find not only something you love, but that is within your budget. For more information, visit our website to request a brochure or give us a call today!

Milgard Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 17, 2020

French door handset/lock repair. The representative who came to my house was extremely knowledgeable about the product, creative in repairing the problem, and friendly and approachable. I could not have asked for a better technician.

Original review: March 17, 2020

This has been a very smooth process — from our initial call about 5 weeks ago, to Jason coming up to measure the windows, to today’s installation with polite, courteous, professional and timely staff (Jason had a helper today). It’s great to have clear windows to see through again. Thanks, Milgard!

Original review: March 17, 2020

I have had several windows fail since purchasing my home. Each time I've requested service, Milgard has responded. My technician Scott replaces the window safely and quickly. He is prompt and never leaves a mess. I've been pleased my windows are Milgard!

Original review: March 17, 2020

Milgard arrived with replacement windows ready for installation and had them in 15 minutes. The rep also teated another issue and was very thorough. He offered to return for follow up even though it appears the issue we were researching does not seem related to the window.

Original review: March 16, 2020

I am very appreciative for Milgard to replace all the defective windows in my home. Technicians are professional and friendly while they are at my home doing their work. Although it took them three visits to replace all the defective windows except one window is too high that there is no adequate tool to do the job and safety concerned. Asking us to provide specialty tools is not very appropriate because regular households won’t have specialty tools stored at home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Milgard?

Original review: March 13, 2020

Technician was polite, quick, respectful, and thorough. He paid special attention to all furniture throughout the house when entering and leaving. He clearly articulated what was to be completed and advised when completed.

Original review: March 13, 2020

We purchased Milgard windows for our new house that we built. Five years later the exterior color started flaking off. I called and filed a claim and Tho it took 3 months to get it handled Milgard sent a company out to repaint all of the windows so they would all match. The company that they sent out did a great job!!

Original review: March 13, 2020

Don arrived and replaced one of our windows which had "lost" its seal. He did an excellent job and the new window works perfectly. He was very polite, professional and explained what and how he replaced the window. This was a GREAT experience for us.

Original review: March 13, 2020

The handle of the door would get sort of stuck as you lifted it to lock. However, within a very short amount of time, the technician was able to fix it and explain to me how to possibly avoid this in the future. He was also right on time, which was great.

Original review: March 11, 2020

Door dragging and getting more difficult to open after about 12 years. Technician removed door readily and replaced rollers. Track and other areas all looked good. Completed in about half an hour. Opens 100 times easier now. Very professional and timely. Thanks Milgard.

Milgard Company Information