2. Homeowners
  3. Windows and Doors
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5

Established in 1958, Milgard has been providing innovative & quality doors & windows. Whether you are looking for something traditional or something modern, you can rest assured that Milgard will have something just for you. Milgard offers a wide variety of styles & prices in order to help you find not only something you love, but that is within your budget. For more information, visit our website to request a brochure or give us a call today!

Milgard Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Milgard?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Milgard?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

The technician gave a courtesy call 30 minutes before he arrived and was very professional and courteous. He took out the faulty windows and replaced with new ones and was very efficient and cleaned up afterwards. I am very happy with the service that Milgard provided!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

A slider window came with a latch that would not fall into place, evidencing a minor flaw in manufacture. Actual service time to fix by the professional was one minute, but that is why I bought Milgard - the service reputation for matters big or small - is outstanding and proven to me time and time again.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Juan ** was prompt, friendly, professional and helpful. He went above and beyond by measuring for replacement screens for other windows in my homes. I didn't trust my own measurements and wanted a pro to help me out!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Excellent service from the prompt arrival time to the attention to detail; adhering following the pandemic protocol. service representative was professional, courteous, efficient and offered to answer any questions (if we had any). Area was left neat, tidy and quality of repair work was excellent. Thank you kindly.

Original review: July 31, 2020

It was an extremely and unreasonably long wait to get someone to come out to fix my broken glass. Over a month. However, the actual repair service was excellent. The repair was fast, clean and service provider was great.

Original review: July 31, 2020

The window technician arrived an hour earlier than expected. My wife wasn't home at the time and he was very accommodating. As soon as my wife arrived closer to our designated time I called him and he came over immediately. He was in and out in a flash. The window he replaced appears to be perfect. I will inspect it closer tomorrow during daylight hours. Overall I am very pleased with the process.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Built our house in 1989/90, bought Milgard top of the line windows with lifetime warranty. This is the third time in 30 years the company has honored our warranty, without a question. So glad we bought Milgard products, and would do it again and we have recommended them to others. After 30 years, they still honor this warranty, very impressive.

Original review: July 30, 2020

The technician came out this morning during the time window announced. He fixed the door. He left me contact information for any possible future repairs. I'm about 3/4s done with replacing all my house with Milgard Trinsic windows and sliding doors. The only thing I would say is that it took 4 weeks to get out, but now I have the local service center info, so it's all good!

Original review: July 30, 2020

Warranty slider window glass replacement. The tech showed up right on time, very courteous and professional. Had the window swapped out and the glass cleaned. The area picked up. As always Milgard windows are absolutely the best!! Thank you for doing a great job!!

Original review: July 30, 2020

Today Braden ** arrived at 10am (scheduled for between 9 & 11am) to replace a window where the seal had broken causing condensation between the panes. We are the original owners of the home which was built in 1991. He arrived with the correct window based upon the information I had provided in the online service request. He was done within 15 minutes! The process could not have been easier or more stress-free. No questions were asked regarding the warranty - Milgard truly stands behind it.

Milgard Company Information