2. Homeowners
  3. Windows and Doors
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5

Established in 1958, Milgard has been providing innovative & quality doors & windows. Whether you are looking for something traditional or something modern, you can rest assured that Milgard will have something just for you. Milgard offers a wide variety of styles & prices in order to help you find not only something you love, but that is within your budget. For more information, visit our website to request a brochure or give us a call today!

Milgard Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Forty minutes after the maintenance personnel arrived they were gone, three windows had been replaced, and the area looked as good as when they arrived. Great service with pleasant people. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Technician was very courteous. Listened to our explanation of problem & assessed the situation. Told us what he was going to do and promptly got to work. After he finished he explained what he did. Very satisfied with the service call.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

The two gentlemen came a little early which happened to just fine, they introduced themselves and I showed them the door and they went right to work. I had lots of questions and the one gentleman answered all my questions very politely and I can say I am very happy camper.. Good job guys!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

A bathroom window had totally fogged up. A date had been set up for late 2019, but the truck carrying the window broke down. Today was the rescheduled date.

Martín showed up on time and replaced the window quickly and cleanly. I'm favorably impressed. Thank Martín for the good service!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Noticed internal spotting between the panes of my front window glass. Call Milgard and the panes of glass were replaced without any hassle or issues. Great service, professionalism with no hassle. Very impressive. Field tech who replaced the panes was great to work with. Great representative for your company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Milgard?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

My experience was FRUSTRATING. The process was complicated by inaccurate assessment/ measuring by the technician who came in July. There was a communication problem and I hired scaffolding in October and November as well as January for installation. I am glad the job has been accomplished. My out of pocket expense of $1600 for the scaffold was three times higher because of communication problems and the failure to get accurate measurements in July. The team of technicians who completed my install was very good and I am pleased with the end result. Thank you.

Milgard response

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with your warranty service. We take all customer feedback very seriously. I will provide your feedback to our Director of Customer Service so she can review what happened and we can make improvements to our processes. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

This window had been replaced 10/28/19 and was badly scratched. Installers immediately put in order for new window. MUCH APPRECIATED. Second replacement window installed 12/2/2019. Seems to be fine but it is filthy and I continue to clean inside and out. Installers only spread the dirt/film around. Can’t imagine what is on this that makes it so difficult to get clean.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Leaking window. Technician was early for appointment. Very professional and courteous. Knowledgeable about product. Resolved problem very quickly, examined other windows for any other issues. Very satisfied with service!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I wish I had known that the process to repair our windows would be so easy and fabulous!!! I called set up an appointment and done!! The technician, Daniel was able to do the repair so quick! No questions asked about how long they were broken, just got it all taken care of! I definitely recommend using this company!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Milgard service was excellent! The techs were friendly, courteous and did an outstanding job. They arrived on time and were very efficient. Replacement and repaired window units look better than new.

Milgard Company Information