LG Washing Machines Reviews

LG Washing Machines
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

LG is an electronics company that offers a variety of innovative and state-of-the-art products for the entire home. The company's refrigerators feature advanced technology and innovative features like wireless internet and app accessibility, LG makes fridges for every budget.

LG Washing Machines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Washing Machines?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: May 24, 2020

We bought at Lowe's for 800 dollars each the LG Turbo Steam Easy Load 7.3-cu ft Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (Black Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR and the LG dryer 5.2-cu ft High Efficiency Steam Cycle Top-Load Washer (Black Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR Model # WT7600HKA, both for under 1600 dollars on sale. My wife loves how quiet they run and how much the washer cleans and very well. I did a lot of research to buy the best for the price and without question we have been very satisfied 2+ years into our use of these to LG products.

Original review: May 22, 2020

We have had some issues with our LG w/d and it took some time to resolve. Thanks to LG customer service we are in better shape now. This is our second LG w/d and the first purchase was a good one so we thought we would purchase another one, but we were not as lucky this time. The problem did not stop our w/d from working but the dry cycle lasted to long the sensors had to be replaced. Overall the support from LG has made our experience a better one.

Get buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I love my LG washer. It’s self-adjustment for water levels based on load is a water saver. However, the ability to increase the water level manually if wanting a greater rinse still gives me control over my laundry. With its many available washing options, one doesn’t have to “think” each time a load Is added; if I’m washing towels, I just choose the “Towel” option and the machine does the rest. My spin cycle is extremely effective, making the drying time a minimal. Last, the size of the tub is large enough for a thin blanket. This is nice when needing to wash stored bed coverings prior to winter use. The only con I might have is getting the message “uneven load” and of acing to stop the machine and adjust the wet items. This usually happens if I have a mix load of unlike weights.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Couldn’t ask for more. The control panel is easy to understand and use. The amount of laundry that it washes is huge compared to what I had before. I had a Bosch front loader and it only washed half the amount of laundry and still didn’t clean well. I didn’t realize how clean my laundry wasn’t, until I used the LG. The matching dryer is super efficient he clothes faster and with less wrinkling. Never used LG products before. So glad I did. Now that I’m moving into another home, I’m looking at LG for all of my kitchen appliance needs and I’m taking my washer and dryer with me!

Original review: May 17, 2020

I bought this set because I liked the look of the stainless steel with a clear coat on top. Unfortunately after 3 years the finish on top of the washer didn’t hold up and had many marks and streaks which is weird because the finish doesn't seem scratched—just has discolorations. There is one setting, Sports wear, that has no features associated with it which seems like a bug. You choose it, and there are zero settings. No temp, speed, spin etc. They are just blank. I do wish I could add the fabric softener setting for every type of wash, but it's not available on several. Otherwise it seems to do a good job and has great capacity.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: April 22, 2021

My 5-month-old LG washer model -WT7300CW has gone dead 2 times and I am without a working washer in April'21 now for the third week. This is a lemon, don't buy this model. And LG support customer support is so bad I reached support on 4/10/21 to escalate the issue of a machine not working and to talk to a supervisor, and finally spoke with them on 4/22/21, and their policy of machine going bad three times before they call it lemon is, unbelievable!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: April 22, 2021

I bought a new washer and dryer and not three months later my dryer went out. I call LG and the manager was rude and they refused to fix or replace. The store I purchased from paid to have fixed. I regret purchasing the washer and dryer. I will never purchase another LG product.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
      Original review: April 20, 2021

Purchased LG Washer in November 2020. Experienced several intermittent leaks. It caused the level legs to stain my floor orange. The stains cannot be removed. Come to find out after the technician had troubleshoot several times that there is an issue with the Deep Wash causing the washer to overfill. Quite upset that this issue exists. The board now needs to be replaced.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I bought brand new LG Washing machine front from UAE, last June, 2020 and it’s model # FH2J3QDNP0 7 KG and after almost 8 months only, I observed it cuts my jeans trousers (expensive ones), and when I contact LG service Centre here in UAE, they came, to take it and check it in their Centre and they informed me that, "We already checked and we haven’t find anything wrong." I am very Upset and shocked, as after 8 months only and still under warranty (3 years warranty), and If nothing wrong as they said, why I complain?, It’s my right to take a new machine, as before I have another LG, for Almost 8 years, it’s working perfect.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I purchased an LG washing machine. First one came damaged as it was delivered without a box. The replacement which came several weeks later after several follow up phone calls is defective - leaking. The company and Home Depot refuse to replace. They insist it must be repaired. This is a brand new washing machine! I was on the phone with an ‘executive customer device rep for quite a while and she could not help. I provided information including the serial and model number over a week ago. I heard back from her today saying she could not have a service authorized until she received the serial number which was not on the receipt even though this was supplied to her on the phone. Sloppy handling. Poor processes. Indifferent reps not empowered to do their job. Never will purchase an LG again!

LG Washing Machines Company Information