Samsung Washers

Compare Washers and Dryers

Research top Washers and Dryers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This is the biggest mistake I made by not reading reviews before I bought this piece of crap (wa45h700oaw/a2 Toploader). It can't even get the clothes wet through. You can watch the clothes move slowly back and forth. The ones on top not even wet. How the hell do you get clothes clean?? It takes at least twice as long as my older GE. I wish I had that one back. It was 30 yrs. old and started to leak so I thought I would replace it. Now the rebate is a joke. If it blows up I'll sue the **.

We bought what we thought was top of the line Front Loader Washer and Matching Dryer Feb. 2015.. and here I am, 2 years later having to buy a new set and it won't be a SAMSUNG. Where do I begin? Let's start with the washer. The first ongoing problem is with the fabric softener dispenser. It doesn't work. It drains out anything that is in the holder when you start the washer. The second is with the bleach dispenser. It doesn't work. It pours bleach straight onto clothes leaving of course bleach spots all over your clothing... thanks for the new wardrobe Samsung. Repair man has been out twice. The parts are no longer available for this unit... uh wait... the unit is only 2 years old!!!

Next, the dryer started making a sound like a bearing going out. Guess what? The bearing is out. And finally... I just pulled out a load of clothes from the dryer and what do I see? A large hole/crack crevice in the drum of the dryer. What the heck, Samsung. FAULTY UNITS TRASH. This set cost roughly $2500 and I am extremely dissatisfied. At $1250 per year, I could take my laundry to the laundromat to have them do it for me.

DON'T BUY A SAMSUNG WASHER. Anyone else considering a class action lawsuit. Samsung top load washer purchased 2013. Purchased extended warranty. Had it for 2 months when it exploded eating the plastic rim of the drum. I returned to store I purchased it from and was told since I paid cash I had to have it repaired not returned. They had to rebuild the whole interior of the washer. It has had issues off and on but I lived with it. Our son has the same one with the same problems and he said to check out the recall. Sure enough ours was on it.

Contacted Samsung. They sent a repairman to put something to secure the top down for when it goes out of control... took 10 minutes. I was already having trouble with it filling and refilling. Asked the repairman. He told me he could only fix the recall invoice. So I have been on the phone and chat live site to get someone to fix it. "We will call you back..." Still waiting. I put a load in at 10 am. At 3 pm I had to wring out by hand and hang out to dry as too heavy for the dryer. Every time I try to do a load it does the same thing unless it is one shirt and maybe a pair of socks.

When purchasing this high capacity front loading washer (WF56H9100A) we thought it would be great to reduce the amount of time we spent putting loads of wash in and taking them out. However, after having this machine for over a year now we have found it was the worse possible purchase we could have made. The clothes have to be double washed, extra rinse and high spin to get them clean. And DO NOT put bleach in the bleach dispenser! The two times I tried my items came out completely ruined as if someone had poured straight bleach on them. The water level is far from adequate to clean clothes thoroughly and the only way to actually get your clothes to smell somewhat clean is to run them through two washes with an extra rinse and high spin.

I will never buy a Samsung product again. Besides the high end Samsung dishwasher that died after 3 years and "could not be repaired" and the high end Samsung refrigerator we bought that has an ice cube maker that jams and freezes over every two weeks I am fed up with Samsung. I strongly advise anyone thinking of buying Samsung to stay away and purchase a product from a brand that has a better track record like Whirlpool or Maytag.

I echo the other reviews about Samsung's handling of resolving its defective top load washer issue. The entire burden has been placed on Samsung's customers. The customer service hotline is staffed by people who can barely speak English, and they are clearly reading from a script. I will NEVER, EVER purchase another Samsung product again. A company's behavior speaks volumes about the level of priority they place on customer satisfaction. Samsung clearly doesn't give a damn about its customers. I am convinced that the company's sole motivation in resolving this issue is to avoid or mitigate the predictable product liability lawsuits that are forthcoming. This company deserves to be sued into bankruptcy.

I plan to email the entire Samsung USA executive team in Ridgefield, NJ informing them of exactly what has transpired. It is interesting to note that every member of the team is Korean, which is fine provided they understand American consumer culture and sentiment. These clowns clearly don't care one iota. I am also copying the Consumer Protection division of the Texas Attorney General, and my good friend and internationally renowned plaintiff attorney.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

I purchased a Samsung washer & dryer from Sears approximately 6 years ago. I usually do not go top of the line on appliances but I thought maybe if I bought a nice machine it would last a long time. My cheap washer and dryer I purchased in the past have lasted longer than these Samsung products did. I even purchased the extended warranty. Once the warranty was over I started having problems with my washer. I had service done and it still does not work. The dryer the drum has a huge crack in it and the dryer bounces around the floor and clothing gets caught in the crack. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN NOT EVEN A PHONE. THE PRICE THEY CHARGE FOR THESE ITEMS THAT DON'T LAST IS A CRIME. I was totally ripped off.

I purchased the front load washer and dryer by Samsung at Lowe's and I am highly disappointed. The cycles are very long and they DO NOT clean clothes at all. There is not enough of water supply to rinse away the dirt. The dryer is ok but I can't believe I allowed my spouse to spend 1200 for a garbage product as such. I will never purchase products from Samsung again!!! And I don't recommend it to no one. It does nothing for white clothes. I wash them with bleach and use heavy duty cycle and all of our whites are dingy AF. We can smell perfume and cologne left in the clothes after the loads are finish. Some clothes still have dirt stains!!! What a waste!!! The product sucks!!! I hate this washer. I want my money back!!! Do not purchase this product, yes it looks nice but it's garbage.

SAMSUNG, you have dropped the ball on a very dangerous issue and I for one will NEVER purchase another SAMSUNG product again!!! I purchased the DC68-03172B-02 top load washer from Samsung and received a safety notice in December, 2016. I filled out my paperwork and was told to expect a cheque from Samsung to the tune of $600.00 plus for the dangerous, faulty washer that I now have in my home so that I can replace it. I have called SAMSUNG on 3 occasions since January 4th 2017, to find out why I have not received the rebate for my washer. The first 2 calls to SAMSUNG, I was thanked for my patience and told to expect the cheque promptly. Today when I called, still wondering why I still had not received a rebate, I was told that I would have to purchase a second washer FIRST, then submit my receipt and then WAIT SOME MORE!!! Unacceptable SAMSUNG!!!

YOU produced the dangerous appliance. I already dropped the purchase price once and was waiting for the rebate $$ to purchase another machine. Why should the customer have to shell out AGAIN, go through the expense and extreme inconvenience of having a second machine delivered to an acreage AND have the old piece of terminal JUNK hauled away. All of my appliances, 7 in total, TV's (4) and even my cellphone are SAMSUNG! So much for respect for your loyal customers. SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG!!!

I had a Whirlpool top load washer for maybe 20 yrs. Then I bought a pair of Samsung front load/dryer. What I would give to have this Whirlpool back again!! I have dogs and have always done dog/human laundry together (not same loads). Now I have a nightmare of towels and sheets with small hair balls everywhere!!! I am at my wit's end, it's horrible!!! I'm ready to buy a top load washer with an agitator or even to try to get an older top load machine. Anyone have suggestions???

I've had this machine 2 and a half years and it has never worked properly. It skips massive amounts of time on the cotton programme. It says the programme last 2:56, but I'm lucky to get it to last 1:38. As a result clothes are not clean and whites look dingy. I've been battling since I bought it to get it fixed. The shop tested it and told me that because it's 'intelligent', it knows how dirty the clothes are and therefore how long the programme should last (Wow, really believe that one!?). I've asked if I can override it's 'intelligence' and let it run the programme properly, but I'm told I can't. Seeing as the guarantee is running out, I insisted a proper technician tested it.

Eventually got a 3rd Party technician here who finally agreed that there was an issue with it - he actually saw it lose the time before his eyes! Marvelous, really thought the problem would be rectified. He changed the electronic board - no change, the machine still did it. He then got in touch with Samsung in Paris, who said there was nothing wrong with it - 'it's normal' to do that he said. So I'm back to square one. I've asked because I am so unhappy with it that they replace this ineffective machine with (perhaps) a re-conditioned one that will give me a proper wash cycle. I'm waiting... Very unhappy with Samsung and this machine in particular. It really is a pile of rubbish and feel treated as though I'm stupid.

I purchased a Samsung front loader washing machine at HHGregg just over a year ago. It has malfunctioned and dumped a full load of water into my home 2 times in less than a year. I have a finished basement. You can imagine the damage it caused. Samsung sent a repairman the first time because I had purchased it less than a year ago. The second time it occurred it was over a year since purchase and they would not repair. When you pay $1000 for a washing machine you expect it to last for more than 18 months. My entire Samsung experience has been very disappointing and I hope this review saves someone else from spending a great deal of money on a product that will not last and risk damage to their home. Looking at a Speed Queen this afternoon. I will never purchase a Samsung again.

So tell me, if you have a sick child with a high fever that needs to be in a bathtub with cold water - how would you react that when you turn on the faucet only scalding water comes shooting out??? This is exactly how ALL of Samsung's washers are "designed" to perform and therefore Samsung will not authorize return because it is NOT a defective product. Misleading consumers by not disclosing critical information for us to make an informed decision falls more in-line with "altered facts" and deceptive marketing practices. Short and sweet - ATC "automatic temperature control" feature is a major design flaw. The ATC preset is in ALL of their models and uses HOT WATER FIRST in ALL of their rinse cycles. I will gladly share their chat script with this statement!

If you shut off the hot water, the machines will not add cold water and will run the rinse cycle with no additional water. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY - Samsung WILL NOT approve the return of their washers - which means the consumers are stuck with hundreds of $$$ in re-stocking, delivery and all sorts of additional fees. There is no statement in their manual stating that hot water has to be added first for their machine to operate as designed and so that their machine can use their "ATC feature". I spent hundreds of my cell phone minutes within the first few hours of having it delivered an the conversations and on-line chats continued throughout the next day.

They even had the audacity to tell me they had not received any complaints and was probably a mistake by the installers. Day 5 and still no resolution or guaranteed call from Samsung Tech within first 24-48 hours of complaint. I guess if they don't pay for the restocking and return delivery, there is no way they will reimburse me for my LOST cell minutes and day of vacation pay.

My two year old washer, the most expensive washer I've ever purchased is a pile of crap. About four months ago I received decals to put on the washer. I found this strange. Then I Google Drive Samsung washers. Seems they are exploding. Nice. Anyway, after a few weeks I started have issues getting the washer to get through the final spin cycle. Tried moving the clothes multiple times to no avail. I kept getting a bc error code. My husband said we should see if ours was one of the recalled ones. And it is lol. Then we found out we are only getting a 150 dollars rebate back on a machine that is useless after only two years. The irony of it all is that the reason I bought it was because it had a 10 yr warranty. Very disappointed, Samsung as a company is a disgrace.

Worst mistake I ever made was buying a Samsung top loading washer. I am very dissatisfied with my purchase. Washer will not rinse colored clothes properly, leaves residue all over clothes. Had someone come out to check out the problem in 2016, which is the same year I purchased the washer, and they said the problem was that the drain hose was pushed down too far in the drain line and caused the water to back up and not rinse properly. Well the washer still won't rinse my clothes. When I take them out they look worse than they did before I washed them. Have to put them on another rinse cycle which waste water and electricity just to get a little of the residue off. They still look awful, especially black knit pants and jeans. I washed my husband's NEW black jeans while turned inside out and when I turned them back they looked like they were very old, soiled and wrinkled.

I am so disappointed with my washer that I am stuck with because it is so hard to get any results through the company. I WOULD TO SAY IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BUYING A SAMSUNG WASHER DON'T DO IT! Not only am I having trouble with my washer, I called about an issue with my dryer as well. I was asked for serial no. and when I gave them the one on my dryer they said that it was incorrect. After several attempts to get an answer, I was told they couldn't send any one out if they didn't have the correct serial no. I had to call the Home Depot and get them to send some information from when I bought it in 2016 in order for them to get the correct serial no. Still not correct on dryer. I repeat, THE WORST DECISION I EVER MADE. I hate the washer that I am stuck with.

I bought a new Samsung top loader in Sept. 2016 and it was recalled in Nov. 2016. Felt like I barely used it. I only had issues with the water level. I took the money on the recall deal opting out of the repairman coming. I had absolutely no issues at all. I followed the instructions on the website for the recall that Samsung set up. I never made a phone call to them. Website said it would take 6 weeks for refund to come in mail and I received mine in three weeks! They even paid for haul away. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, thankfully. Very happy customer here.

Samsung top load washer recall. Many calls and trying to get info from their web I felt pressured by rebate offer of over 100$ less for buying other than Samsung. I decided to not buy Samsung because of all of their problems. The rebate check was less than it should have been and they won't reimburse for mandatory hose replacement.

I purchased on July 4th of 2016 a Samsung washer and dryer set. The dryer was manufactured in May of 2016. March 1 2017 it stopped working. I heard about a month ago a noise and a squeak. I know appliances will break down. They are human made, but was surprised that it will need a new motor! That soon. I am afraid it will happen again once they replace the motor. Samsung refused to give me a new dryer.

They have not even considered a recompense for the inconvenience and the lack of good service when you call them. Stay far from their products!!! I am sooo sorry I did not see all the bad reviews they had on their products. What would have made the difference is better customer service when you called. They do not know what they are doing. They are reading from a script and cannot say anything after that... Shame on you Samsung for not backing your expensive products with good customer service and better compensation when they fall apart.

I bought Samsung washer & dryer 2 years back (November 2014). First issue came after 18 months when dryer starts having bad/loud noise and spin was very fast. After 2-3 months its stop working at all. Washer has same kind of noise but still working. $2000 burned in 2 years. As per technician, motor burned down and blower assembly malfunctioning. Technician mentioned to me that do not buy Samsung Home Appliances, especially do not buy washer/dryer and refrigerator. I called Samsung and they did not listen anything. Even I asked Samsung should cover motor cost but they refused always. My friend also bought same model DV45h6300 and his dryer also having same issue in 2 years.

Bought a matched washer and dryer. Dryer works fine. No issues. Washer was the top loader that would blow the top off when washing bedding. I sent my recall info in and got stickers to place on washer. Seriously? WTF? That fixes nothing. Now I was curious about why my washer fills about 30 seconds on rinse, never agitates, and drains and spins. I called Customer Service. Computer asked questions. I answered as above. Rep comes on line and says, "So I see your door won't close." No, I said.

Tub fills only a little on rinse cycle. So she goes to her resources. Comes back online and says, "So your drum won't spin." I said are you stupid? Explained the whole ** thing AGAIN. Goes back to her resources and comes back to tell me the washer will fill less on rinse cycle. I asked her, "Only 2 inches?" I give up. She said I can use the extra rinse. I asked how using more water would be Energy Efficient, and making it run longer. Gonna use it until it quits. Wasted $80 each on a 5 year warranty. Sounds like service is terrible from these reviews. To be continued.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SAMSUNG DRYER... We purchased our Samsung Washer & Dryer units (DV210 OPEW/XAA) in 2011. We used the Dryer under normal conditions... that is, only dried clothes. We didn't dry shoes, cider blocks or old engine parts... I'm being facetious. Over the past 6 months (AUG 2016 - JAN 2017) I noticed a weird sound that was as if there were tennis shoes in the Dryer. I fussed at my wife telling her to not dry shoes in the Dryer. She looked at me like I was crazy... "What are you talking about? ".

I didn't provoke her anymore... and let that sleeping dog lie. Then just last week the Dryer failed. The dryer drum split at the factory welded seam. A pair of running shorts got caught in the separation at the seam and now the Dryer seized up against the felt gasket at the back of the Dryer unit. When I contacted Samsung I got the "you are out of your 1 Year Warranty Coverage... did you purchase the Extended Warranty Coverage?". Of course I did not... assuming that the drum in the Dryer (a major operational component in the Dryer) would be the LAST item to fail. Had it been a drive belt or circuit board, I would have expected that with "fair wear and tear".

Anyway, after three calls to the entry level customer service folks... they agreed to elevate my call to the Executive Customer Service Dept. That was over a week ago... after they committed to having someone call me back within 24-48 hours. I am done with SAMSUNG. I just sold my Washer on Craigslist... and will be taking my Dryer to the dump for disposal. And I just purchased a new KENMORE Washer/Dryer Combo for about the same I invested in the SAMSUNG product almost 5 years ago. Save yourself the hassle... and avoid any Washer/Dryer purchase from SAMSUNG. They SAM-SUCK.

I have had the worst experience ever. While trying to resolve the issue of receiving the rebate I was assured by not one but two different Samsung employees. I purchased my top load washer/dryer set at Sears in May of 2015 for the new home we were building. We moved in our home on July 29, 2015. We had to have the repair man come one time before the "voluntary" recall in Nov. 2016. I called the recall number and was told a long list of things I needed to do to replace my washer. After thoroughly reviewing the rebate paperwork I received I made another call to the recall number to double check my information. I was again assured I would receive $446.00 plus an additional up to $150.00 if I chose to stay with the Samsung brand.

Putting my faith in the Samsung name I went back to my local Sears store where I purchased another top load Samsung washer. I painstakingly filled out all of the requirements and submitted my forms. I then proceeded to wait patiently for the check to pay for this unwanted expense. In the meanwhile I keep getting emails from Sears saying the washer I have purchased is on recall. In early February I even received the whole bundle of recall paperwork from Samsung! So once again I placed a call to the very rude Samsung customer service line. I was assured that the second washer was not on recall. It was the right model number but the wrong serial number, so they say.

While speaking to them I inquired as to the status of my claim and they told me my paperwork had been processed and they would be cutting my check and mailing it the following week. I did receive my check but it was not the amount they promised! They paid me $471.00 for a washer that I paid $575.00 for. When I called to see what the mix up was they told me I had been MISINFORMED!!!

I have made 7 phone calls and spent countless hours trying to get some satisfaction from Samsung. I spoke to three supervisors, the last of whom gave me a good cussing out and accused me of trying to cheat their company out of $150.00, to have not one person even attempt to offer a solution to my problem. I am beyond disappointed, I am disgusted! You can better believe that I will not be purchasing ANY Samsung appliances in the future and I will be spreading the word to my family, friends, and acquaintances to steer clear of this company! Hopefully there will be a class action suit of which I would be more than happy to be included in!

Bought a new front load washer in 2014; three years later I have to replace as the washer will no longer go into a high speed spin. Clothes come out soaking wet. I've rebalanced the washer as instructed by Samsung tech support (pressing a few buttons on start up) and problem remained. I personally replaced all shock absorbers hoping that would solve the problem. I believe it is a simple sensor but their tech support was not helpful. Local serviceman was out of ideas and believes the tub spider are that supports the washing drum is cracked which is a common Samsung problem.

I purchased the Samsung top load washer and dryer in September 2016, so approximately three months after purchase I began the process of dispute with Samsung. To begin with, it took nearly 2-3 hours for clothes to dry that I wasn't too happy about. Then the reports of their washers malfunctioning that resulted in major destruction to people's home elevated my dissatisfaction to absolute concern for the safety of my family. Especially since my dryer was a gas hook up so the thought of a rogue washer was of major concern.

After speaking to their customer service department. I could not be more displeased than ever with a company or a product. First, the misinformation that these customer service reps were trying to convince me of is appalling. One representative even went so bold to tell me that the malfunction was due to customer misuse even though they (Samsung) are recalling the washer after it was found to be a result of a malfunction of these washers, which is public knowledge at this point! I obviously will never purchase any products from Samsung. Despite Samsung admitting malfunction with their products, I was still sent in a wild goose chase to which I have no idea if they were ever going to honor their guarantee. Lowe's (the retailer I bought the set from) was actually the company that exchanged it for me because they already knew exactly what I was going through from other customers.

Samsung front load wash machine. Model WF42H5200 WH. I purchased my Samsung washing machine and dryer from ABT in Glenview, IL. I had the machine installed on July 11, 2016. I had no issues regarding the operation of the washing machine until January 27, 2017. The machine will not complete the spin cycle. A 59-minute wash takes 3 plus hours and I have to stop the washing machine manually and unload the wet clothes for the dryer. Because the washing machine never completes the high speed spin cycle, the clothes are much wetter than normal and this requires the dryer to work harder and consume additional energy. I called Samsung and reported the issue to them and on February 21, 2017 they sent a 3rd party repairman to service the Samsung washer.

He checked out the washing machine and told me that he didn't know what was wrong with the machine. He told me that all Samsung appliances are "garbage" (his exact words). He said they are having many problems with these machines and that the problems will never be fixed because they can't diagnose the exact problem. He recommended to go out and purchase a better brand name washing machine and dryer. He also recommend to get the extended warranty. (Which I purchased the next day.) If the Samsung repairman is recommending other brands, I can only assume that there is something significantly wrong with the Samsung appliances and especially with the washing machines.

The recall is a circle jerk. I went to the website and chose the option to have a free in home fix by a certified technician. Got a confirmation email of the date and time of the appointment. Appointment date came and went and they were a no show. Called Samsung and was told I was "not in the system." Despite Samsung.com having sent me a confirmation email.

I contacted the local vendor doing the "repair." Scheduled an appointment. We will see if that works out. But after reading the comments from folks who have had the "repair" it seems it is no "repair" at all. They say one must use the gentle cycle forever and the bedding cycle is no longer an option even after the fix. There needs to be government action to force Samsung to make customers right after being sold something that cannot be used as it was intended to be used.

I purchased a top load washer in April 2015. I learned of the washer recall in January 2017 and scheduled a repair guy to come out. The person did not show up and I called Samsung only to learn that my info in their system was incorrect (wrong phone number/address) so I rescheduled. The person did not come out, so I called Samsung again and they asked me to call Dish network (the contractors assigned to come out). Dish had no idea of my appointment and blamed Samsung. I complained to Samsung and was told the escalation dept would call me and correct the situation. The escalation dept called and told me they would have someone call me between 1-2 business days (I actually had to call them a week later) and reschedule. So upon the 3rd reschedule, no one has shown up. I'm beyond frustrated and will not purchase a Samsung again!

If I could rate my experience with negative stars I would. I too purchased the same washer due to the Samsung recall and was very surprised and disappointed that they did not reimburse me for the full amount that included taxes and hoses (required for any install). If Samsung wants to do right by their customers they would pay for the entire unit regardless of taxes and hoses.

Purchased new front-loader Samsung washer and dryer from Best Buy about a year ago. Both machines are on pedestals. They look great but operate terrible. Good price. Both machines are extremely noisy - really, really noisy. Sounds like they are going to explode. Dryer never completely dries clothes. Causes sheets and covers to end up in a tightly compacted ball. Terrible product.

I bought my Samsung front load washer in 2011 after reading countless reviews on what a great purchase it would be. Well today a repair man left after the news that my not so very old washing machine needs new bearings at the cost of pretty much a new washing machine. He also has shown me that the 4 shocks on the machine are leaking and need to be replaced. After calling Samsung I pretty much was dismissed by the operator-- "Well I am sorry your 1 year warranty has expired and we only cover the motor." So I ask, "Should bearings go out of a 4 1/2 year old washing machine?" and should the shocks need to be replaced? We are a family of 4 with normal clothing loads. The repairs will cost me more than the washing machine did originally--yeah great purchase huh?!

Dryer DV350AEW - Drum cracked after 5 years. Samsung said no other model was reported with this issue, however, there are hundreds of complaints online and also on their own website. After third call, they admitted other reports but refused to compensate, dryers should last at least 10 years. The fact that they denied that it was an issue and lied about no other reports is a slap in the face to consumers. I will never buy another Samsung appliance.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Samsung's name is associated with quality, and produces everything from electronics to home appliances. Based in South Korea, the company generated a massive 305 billion dollars in 2014, employs nearly 500,000 people and sells its products to nearly every country in the world.

• Energy Star options galore: Many of Samsung's washers were designated under Energy Star's "Most Efficient" washers category in 2014, pointing to serious cost savings on energy. In fact, Samsung as a whole won Energy Star's Partner of the Year award for its commitment to energy efficiency.
  • Noise-reduction: Samsung washers are known for their noise-reduction technology, meaning consumers can enjoy some peace and quiet while their washers run.
  • Smart control features: Many Samsung washers bring control to a whole new level. Consumers can control washers from apps on their smartphones or interact with intelligent LCD panels to choose from a huge variety of washing options, speeds and automatic settings.
  • Speed is built-in: Samsung washers are developed with speed in mind, with many models offering the SuperSpeed option. This can reduce washing times compared to standard washers by up to 50 percent, even for full loads.
  • Best for People who like advanced features, families and professionals.

Compare Washers and Dryers