1.21/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Need a washer and dryer?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Samsung Washers

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 18, 2017

1713 Samsung Washers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

My mother said a friend living in her old neighborhood had a Samsung washer that caught fire and it wasn't even running at the time. She was concerned because she said she knew my was also a Samsung. She said when the fire department arrived and put out the fire, which caused more damage than just the washer, they told her that there is a history of fires with Samsung washers. So I looked it up and sure enough, I seen many sites commenting on the problem.

One of the articles I read said that some of the fires started out by steam that had built up and got on the electronic parts causing a short and starting the fire. This is where my concern grew. Twice recently we have noticed water around the floor of the washer. It is not the door because if it's not closed tight, it won't run. I checked the seal but it was good and the washer is only a little over a year old. It seemed to be coming from somewhere inside and running out the bottom. This doesn't happen every time and has only happened twice but when is Samsung going to admit they have a problem with their washers and call for a recall?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Let’s see how much unnecessary technology we can put into a washer. Samsung needlessly reinvented the wheel on their washing machine. Had mine for 2 months and it throws an error code almost every single time I do a load of laundry. It's either NF or DC code. They send a tech out to your house for 85 dollars and he literally only presses buttons, the thing works for 2 days and then right back to not working. Useless junk, I have unhooked it and reinstalled my old analog one from the mid-90s that works 10x better. Totally and completely disappointed. Will NEVER purchase the Samsung brand of anything again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Bought a Samsung high efficiency washer about three years ago. What a piece of garbage. Recalled. Doesn't get clothes clean. Now won't spin. Keeps resetting itself. 17 minutes. Won't spin reset 34 minutes... What a freaking piece of crap.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I have had so many issues with Samsung products. The washer and dryer (DV48H7400EP/A2) have been a nightmare. I purchased the set before I had my daughter and that was the biggest mistake I have ever made with appliances. The washer doesnt clean the clothes stall, and the dryer leaks water everywhere. There are no cracks on the stupid hose, it's been such a sad purchase.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

We purchase a model # WF350ANW/XAA serial # JK635BBG206797K. The washer has a bad odor and it leaves the white clothes dirty and turn it gray. We have to replace the clothes every 2 months. The towel are getting mildew and odor. All the clothes are being washed with HE Tide soap and we try all other brands, we also used bleach. And add Downy to the wash. This Samsung brand front loader washing machine also vibrates excessive and make a hammering sound while rinsing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I purchased this washer (Model WA40J3000AW/AA) exactly two months ago. This is now the third time I have had to have service on it. The first time the machine just stopped working. They replaced the electronic board. After replacing that they determined that the machine needed a drain pump and wiring harness. Two weeks after this repair was completed the machine developed another problem. Now it will not rinse and spin. Called Samsung and am waiting on service. They were supposed to be here today but they were a no show. According to the service company I am waiting for parts. I guess my description of the problem was enough for them to determine the problem and order parts.

After doing a little online searching today I see that this problem of the machine thinking it is unbalanced and not spinning is common. I called Samsung again today to voice my displeasure over the machine breaking again. I told them that I thought the machine needs to be replaced. They informed me that company policy is if the machine breaks three times they will replace it. Do yourself a favor. Pick another manufacturer and product. By the way the matching dryer has also broken. These unit are just plain junk!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I just got a brand new appliance for the first time in my life! I got a Samsung washer. Problems from the start! Defaults to hot water (and once you press start you cannot change it, without dumping the load and starting over). There is no water level setting. And 3 times it did not fill up enough. Each time you reset it dumps the water and you have to start over! I am on a well! I cannot waste this much water! Even if you pause the load, and turn the selector dial to a heavy duty cycle, it dumps and starts over. I am wasting water and detergent! I WANT MY OLD MACHINE BACK!!! The delivery guys were great. But the product is terrible!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

10 days, easily 20 reps, 5 hours, blocked off 6 days for service with numerous "confirmations" for service to happen the next day. We wait no service call, and it all happens over again. 4 days ago the "President's Office" of Samsung called us after we filed a BBB complaint, they said we would have service for sure the next day, then none, then service the day after that, and this was already after 6 days of dealing with the exact same thing. For ten days we have expected service the next day, block out the day and time and wait, call repeat. On day 10 now, the washing machine could not complete its very first cycle. We are looking at forming an action group and website dedicated to warning others about Samsung and its customer service which is conning people and wasting countless hours and time for many people.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My machine was manufactured in May of 2010 and I installed it in my home 2011. My loads were light and usually only filled the machine drum about 1/4 to 1/2 capacity and about 2 to 3 washes per week. I was very careful with the unit. The door and rubber seal got wiped dry each time after each wash, the detergent drawer got pulled out and dried and kept out, so that the drawer slot could dry as well. A shot of white vinegar was added to the rinse water to kill any leftover suds and immediately another rinse was run with the softener. Used only HE detergent. The filter was cleaned and drained every couple of months.

While it worked, it was wonderful and did a great job for me and I give it Five Stars for that. The problem was the lousy manufacturing. Behind the drum are three connected struts (spider assembly) that stabilize it during the cycles. (See video at ** for how to replace the spider assembly.) These struts should be strong and be able to handle years of use. They are not. One of mine broke and I was told by the repairperson that I would have to basically gut the entire machine to replace the drum, the surrounding sheath, and possibly the motor if the shaft was bent. I blame the industry for charging a king’s ransom for shoddy, poor quality parts. Maybe your profit bottom line is great but you are destroying your reputation with the customer.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I replaced my washer and dryer I had for 15 years with a Samsung WA400PJHD washer and a DV400GWHDVR dryer. The first month the dryer stopped working and the service guy said the heating element burnt out. Then a couple years later the pump housing broke but Samsung discontinued the part so you have to buy a complete new pump with a relocation kit and wiring harness. I did that now. The bearing on the tub went out and shredded the top of the tub. It’s over 1000 in parts. Samsung products don’t seem to last very long at all. Now I need to buy another washer. I should’ve went with Maytag the first time. Samsung should stick to phones not appliances. Very dissatisfied.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I purchased a Samsung Washer from Sears about two years ago, which is in immaculate condition, because I do take care of my things. However despite my efforts, around the bleach dispenser is beginning to rust. I contacted Sears who suggested that I contact the manufacturer (Samsung) which I did. I was told that the bleach should not have gotten on to the washer itself and that this was what might have caused it to rust. Of course this was the conclusion that I had come to myself.

The likelihood of bleach touching the rims of the dispenser is about 95% because if one is pouring liquid into something with a big opening (such as the dispenser) most likely there will be drops spilling about a quarter of inch, from where it is being poured. Samsung said that they would look into this for me and they asked for pictures which I have submitted. I have contacted them several times but they have not responded. Very unhappy customer and I will not be purchasing Samsung product again because of poor after sales service and their discourtesy.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I replaced my 12 year old dryer 4 months ago with a mid price range Samsung (electric) dryer. It is quiet, dries with efficiency and quietly and includes auto dry features that are amazing in both efficiency & performance.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I purchased a Samsung washing machine in February 2017. It worked well for about 3 weeks. I called the store where I had picases it and purchased additional warranty and the said Samsung does not allow them to fix the equipment until after their year expires. So I called Samsung. They took two weeks to send someone out to fix the machine only to have it break again after 2 weeks. Called service again and had the same thing happen.

We have had service several times since only to have the machine break again. Finally in July I was very upset and ask to speak to a manager. The manager promised a refund. I sent the receipt in as requested. No call from Samsung so I contacted them and they say they never got receipt. I sent it again. No call again. I called and they said the ticket number had been closed but opened it again and asked for receipt AGAIN. This time I confirmed they got it. Today September 14 I called to see status and they say they did not get receipt.

Then they said it was blank. Then they said to resend. You sent it with them on the line. When they confirmed they got it the person on the phone from the escalation department says that I have only had one service call on record. Is this a joke??? I really don't understand. Now they are writing a new service ticket number. SERVICE!!! Really??? A machine that has not worked and that has had so many service calls. She tells me the service person has to say he can't fix it. That is not fair. He is an amazing tech who will probably fix the machine.

The problem is the machine will break again in 2 weeks as it has in the past. And then I will have to make another service call. It is a vicious cycle. This will continue happening until February when my warranty is over. What will happen then? Samsung will ask me to pay for service. Who is paying for the washes I am doing elsewhere now??? The time spent??? The gas to get there??? I have spent over an hour again with Samsung on the phone. Another waste of time. We are at step one again. The lady said all she could do was place a service call. And this is the escalation department!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I purchased a Samsung front end washing machine. I researched washing machines. All the reviews were good for this machine so I paid good money for this machine with all the bells and whistles. Got the machine setup by the dealer. Beautiful machine. It was hardly used. It started making noises. The machine quit. Would not spin. I called a repairman. He took it apart. The machine fell apart. It would cost more to fix it than to buy a new machine. So I called Samsung. The first number I called would not answer due to too many callers. I got another number called it. The first person took my information, gave me a ticket number, transferred me to another number, he took my information. He gave me two dealers' phone numbers that I need to talk to. Next day I called them and was told they are not dealers for Samsung. Called another dealer. They sent Samsung an email. Was told they won't do anything.

So next I email Samsung. They told me they don't have a problem with their front end washing machines. I told them "how do you know that if you won't report the problems". The machine fell apart. They know they have a problem with the top load machines so maybe the front end have the same problem. They told me that they only have one year warranty on the machines. So I feel they know that the machines will only last one year. In my opinion do not buy the expensive machines. They will fall apart in one year. I got screwed with a lemon and Samsung does not care about their products they have. Lemon, Lemon, Lemon. Nice on the outside poor quality in the inside.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I have never been so disappointed in a product, purchase and customer support in my entire life. I purchased this Samsung top loader washer wa50m7450aw almost 2 months ago, the first time we did laundry I noticed clothes were not clean, so I call Samsung, they walked me through the steps of making sure I was using right detergent, not overloading washer, right clothes softener. Then was maybe washer is not leveled, again that was fine too, then washer not calibrated properly, also that was ok. The Samsung started to say is an installation issue, well installers came and looked at it, and shake their heads.

In the meantime I still have this useless HD washer that all it does is massage my dirty clothes and takes all day doing so. Yesterday I was in hold with Samsung for 2 and a half hours until I hanged up as I have to work. Today I called again and they told me they review my invoiced so they can decide on refund and them picking up the masseuse. What is wrong with this company. All I want is a reliable washer. The worse experience ever, I had Samsung cell phone since they came out and no problems, but this appliance, I think they need to stop trying as they not good at it, and their customer service is the worse.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

We purchased a top load Samsung washing machine and matching dryer from Home Depot, supposed to be energy efficient and water saver. It is neither of the 2. Washer continually throws codes which in turn adds more water and increases wash time wasting water and electricity. Our water bill has doubled since we've had this so called water saver washer. Very seldom runs the time that appears on the original setting. It ran for over 2 hours quite a few times. I have to pause the cycle and adjust the soaked laundry by hand just to watch the time increase again when I restart the wash.

Clothes don't come out clean most of the time. Such a waste of time, money, electric and water. Almost totally useless. When it does work properly I wanna do cartwheels through the house, which isn't often. Fighting with a load as I'm writing this review. I will NEVER purchase another Samsung washer and will definitely tell others what a waste of good money this was for us, and to shop for other brands. Horrible!!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I bought the washer. Within a month there was a major recall. They came and fixed it. Then a few months went by another problem and when the guy pulled out the washer the leg broke... No replacement... Then another problem and this time it's taking 9 days to come despite "Samsung" making an appointment for me in 4 days. I have had 2 seizures over this. I can't take my special needs son to a laundromat and I’m a single mom transplanted from a different state. I will NEVER EVER recommend a Samsung. In fact, I am willing to sell the washer and take the loss so I NEVER have to deal with them again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The machine WF70F5E5U4W/LE would stop spinning and we had to press the play button, but no error codes. This happened while the machine was in the guarantee. Happened rarely so we thought it was a glitch. After a while it started throwing E3 error which required replacement of the motor. The motor guarantee is 10 years, but the service guys told us they are instructed from Samsung, they had to also replace a module (electronic part) which was sending wrong data to the motor. Guess the new one was a fixed version. I contacted Samsung but they refused to acknowledge this to put the module into the motor replacement guarantee.

A friend of mine also bought the same machine but the error was thrown within the guarantee and was replaced both, and I believe this is an error in the whole series. Also the Samsung advertising the machines that has self-diagnostic (this one did not even show the error code) and mobile app to view the problems also showing this as a company not to trust in future product buying decisions. Samsung never again.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Took delivery of my new Samsung washer Model #WF42H5000A October 2015. When it went into the spin cycle, it spun like a freight train was in the house. Each time I started the washer, I chose the "low spin" setting but it always spun on "high spin". Not long afterwards, I started having to clean mold around the rubber "band" that is between the drum and door. The clothes were smelling moldy. Even after cleaning the mold off the rubber which was not easy to get to clean it, I realized that the smell was coming from behind the stainless steel drum. This week, I unloaded my bed sheets and notice they had been burned and torn. After closer observation, I notice the steel drum had separated and there was a gap within the drum. The container that holds fabric softener fills with water and keeps water there. It is the worst product! Do not buy a Samsung washer.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

1 star is too many for this Samsung Washer and Dryer (front loader) set. I've had it less than 1 year and it stinks like mold. The clothes are never clean or fresh smelling! I absolutely hate how it functions. I have tried every HE laundry soap I can find and the clothes always come out smelling like they've swished around in dirty water only. Now, I fill the washer with very little clothes and set it for a full cycle. NEVER a 25 minute "quick wash". I wash every load at the 1.5 hours per cycle! If there is ever a class-action lawsuit - PLEASE- COUNT ME IN!!!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I bought a top loader washer and dryer last year. I have had nothing but problems. First the recall on the washer. Now my dryer broke. I couldn't get anyone to come out since they were all busy with other customers. So I had to wait one week for someone to come out and tell me that they need to order the part which takes a week or more. Are you serious? I will never buy a Samsung product again. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Purchased a Samsung Washer (WA50M7450AP) and Dryer (DVE (g)50M7450P) from Home Depot and was delivered on 6/28/17. Registering the machine on my Samsung account, it would not take the Dryer Serial Number. I called and was told that the machine received was not for the USA. I was to go back to Home Depot and tell them. Home Depot could not believe what I was told, but went ahead and shipped me a new dryer, with same result. I called Samsung and was told the Upper Management had not had time to input those serial numbers, due to the machine was new, as of this date, still not a good serial number.

On 8/14/17 I noticed water running out of the garage. Water from washing machine in the laundry room had run out through the garage wall into cabinets in the garage and had caused a lot of damaged internal wall and cabinets, including baseboard. I called Samsung. They gave me two numbers, one a service claim number, and the other a damage claim number. Service tech arrived, asked if we had used the Deep Wash cycle and we had told him yes, Sunday, now this is Friday 8/18/17, I also called Damex to come look at damage. Tech explained that in fact the problem was in the washing machine and there was a new board that had to be installed to fix the overfill and high-speed spin cycle so the water would not be spun out of the tub.

On 8/23/17 Tech arrived and did the swap, and it seems to work fine. Meanwhile mold continues to grow, and have spoken with Samsung Representatives who continue to tell me the claim has been submitted. Damex (Flood And Damage Company) sent them pictures and estimate on damage. Today is 8/24/17. I have not receive authorization from Samsung to repair our home and the mold continues to spread. When I asked for authorization I was told it would take 7 to 14 business days.

Here is a company that is huge. Probably a very good company, but the people I have spoken with, do not have a clue, and could care less. I was told by them, "Sure you can fix it, we will probably pay for it". I asked the girl if she was kidding, no response. The Damage Control Company, has said, they have never seen anything like this. I have a lot of Samsung products, (5) major, and thankfully have not had a problem, but will think twice about buying another Samsung product with the response I have had with these people. The days pass, and damage grows, Thank You Samsung for your so called best service !!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Bought a Samsung Washer from CONN'S in 2015 with a four-year warranty but as of July 2017 I called the repair service to come out to check out my washer due to a leak. But when the repairman came there was no leak but my machine was full of rust in the bleach area and up under the top was all rusty so he told me that he could not repair it and that it was on the recall list. So he called for me to double check to make sure for me and yes it was true so after he left I called and gave them the model #WA45H7000AW/A2 and they told me that they needed to send someone out to check it themselves.

So they sent someone from Dish Network and when he came he lift the top and up under the top itself was also rusted. He told me he could not replace the top. It was not repairable so I called Samsung back and then they sent someone from their company Samsung and I was told that my machine was beyond repair. So he called it in and also sent a picture of the problem and in a long story short I was told that I would be accommodated and that I would receive a check in the amount of $573.71 and that was about three weeks ago and every time I call all I get is a run around. I just want my refund so that I could buy another washer. This is the worst company to deal with.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

We bought a Samsung top loader washing machine several years ago (approximately 4 or 5). We had the issue of the recall with the inside drum spinning way too fast so we had that fixed or so we thought. After that it's been all downhill ever since. Now when doing a load of laundry it can take up to two hours sometimes. The washer keeps on resetting itself. When it gets going too fast it gets off balance. It will get down to 15 minutes then go back up to 20 minutes, goes to 14 minutes then back up to 19 minutes. It goes through this cycle. Sometimes it eventually makes it through the spin cycle completely and get all the water out and other times I get to wring the clothes out before putting in the dryer. We probably have the cleanest clothes in town since it takes 2 hours to wash but this is ridiculous!!! Will never buy a Samsung washer again!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Bought this washer (Samsung wa45h7000) 7/2016. Since purchase the repairman has been here 7 times. Yes 7 times. I was told because the last time was 7/ 20/17 and I said the warranty will be out, they said no problem they will put an extended warranty on it and they would send me a check for the full purchase price... so in 3 weeks washer breaks, I go through this again...They say they're sending money back after 2 hrs on phone. I don't understand it, their repair people, they replaced several parts, I'm not making it up... IS there a LEMON LAW?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We bought a new Samsung washer and dryer. Recently the washer started leaking so called our rep. He sent out a repairman who messed with a filter and left. When we used the washer again we got a flood... then he told us the motor is out in our dryer... Seriously??? Less than 9 months old and both are shot. Oh Lucky us it's under warranty so they will come and try to fix. Repairman says buy the extended warranty as the dryer goes bad every 2 years. Wow. Who sells junk like this... oh Samsung does.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

We purchased the Samsung aqua jet vet washer and dry set in 2/14. We also purchased a 3 yr extended warranty. We have had to use the extended warranty numerous times on both machines. But the detergent and bleach compartments are both rusting away. I have to use pods and pour bleach directly in the water when it fills. No more Samsung products for us.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Good Lord, where do I start? I bought a top loading washer and had no problems with it until Samsung started sending out warranty recall alerts. The first time I ever had to call for a repair, the only problem I experienced was the first of many certified technicians they could have sent me to. That company was rude beyond belief and made it very clear that they did not want business, which was fine. I called Samsung back and had the ticket sent elsewhere, which was also fine. That business was completely knowledgeable and courteous to their customers. Then the next recalls started pouring in. To my knowledge, there are currently 5 recalls AND a complete safety recall for my washer (and all Top Loading Washers within a so-many year range). They have sent someone to my house for 2 of the 5 recalls. The only reason they sent someone for the 2nd recall was because they outsourced technicians through Dish Network.

Every recall repair I have had has not been documented properly on Samsung's end, which means that they show my washer "out of warranty" (you are supposed to get an additional 1-2 year warranty per recall... From what the technicians said.) I had to call Samsung 5 times for the same repair request because every time I tell them to take the first technician's off their repair lists because no customer should let them in their house because they obviously don't want business, they tell me "OK, let me notate that and make sure we get your ticket sent to your preferred technician." They then assign the ticket TO that same technician and when I have to call back, they tell me they don't have any other certified technicians in the whole city of Colorado Springs. Uhhh, I already had a certified technician at my house, WTF.

I had to call the knowledgeable service company that had previously done work on my washer and ask what I could do to get Samsung on the same page. Today, I was finally told that in order to get through to Samsung (that they too ALWAYS have this problem with), that I needed to call Samsung and have them call this company on 3way. So I do that, and Samsung gets back on the line and says they were able to get the ticket switched over. WHY DID IT TAKE THAT MUCH EFFORT TO DO WHAT I ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Now, on to warranties. Come on now. My washer has a sticker on the front that says 10 year warranty. I have never gotten a consistent answer from Samsung anytime I have called, or by any technician concerning warranties. I've never been given a consistent answer concerning warranties & the fact that they claim I have one or I don't have one, or how much time is given after a recall repair. Samsung's customer service is completely unknowledgeable and lacks customer service skills at all. They are also typically very hard to understand. So I don't know if I had 0 warranty, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or 10 year. I would think (after working at Lowe's) that a product of this price (mine was almost $1000) would be warranted somewhat by Lowe's, and also the manufacturer.

So basically, Samsung is telling me that is not the case. 2 people (out of the many I've talked to at Samsung) have told me that the whole unit was recalled and that I should get an exchange rebate for it instead of trying to fix it. So after having the unit for 2 years and it working fairly decent, they expect me to rebate it for a measly $140 (according to them that's the top monetary amount they give for this particular unit) towards another Samsung unit. NOT! I will never purchase what I expect to be top of the line... Only to be told that it's a freaking paper weight and they won't honor warranties and could care less that the one technician they want to connect their name with lacks empathy, customer service, or people skills. STOP TRYING TO MAKE WASHERS SAMSUNG!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I purchased a Samsung Top Load washer VRT 1 yr ago from Lowe's. I absolutely hate it! The washer never fills enough water in the machine and it doesn't clean the clothes! I use Tide detergent but the washer doesn't agitate enough to wash the clothes. Complained to Lowe's. Complained to Samsung. Nothing!! Would like to get rid of it and purchase the agitation models. Plus, it takes a very long time for the cycles and you can't change anything unless you start the cycle all over again.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

Purchased a Samsung front load washer in June 2016 at East Coast Appliance for $480. Caught a great deal, so I thought. It lasted one year and a month. The spin cycle would not spin the clothes dry. The towels were not only wet but had an odor to them. Called the first appliance repairman and he couldn't find the problem. The second repairman had the same experience. They ran every check they could possibly run to find the problem. NOTHING! I've read complaints with the same problem. Seems like very cheap material was used to build these washers. Thank goodness I didn't get rid of my Whirlpool top load washer. Bought the Samsung front load because of my disability. It was easier to reach from a wheelchair. This was my first Samsung appliance and will be the last. STICKING TO WHIRLPOOL.

Samsung Computers and Monitors expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Samsung's name is associated with quality, and produces everything from electronics to home appliances. Based in South Korea, the company generated a massive 305 billion dollars in 2014, employs nearly 500,000 people and sells its products to nearly every country in the world.

• Energy Star options galore: Many of Samsung's washers were designated under Energy Star's "Most Efficient" washers category in 2014, pointing to serious cost savings on energy. In fact, Samsung as a whole won Energy Star's Partner of the Year award for its commitment to energy efficiency.
    • Noise-reduction: Samsung washers are known for their noise-reduction technology, meaning consumers can enjoy some peace and quiet while their washers run.
    • Smart control features: Many Samsung washers bring control to a whole new level. Consumers can control washers from apps on their smartphones or interact with intelligent LCD panels to choose from a huge variety of washing options, speeds and automatic settings.
    • Speed is built-in: Samsung washers are developed with speed in mind, with many models offering the SuperSpeed option. This can reduce washing times compared to standard washers by up to 50 percent, even for full loads.
    • Best for: People who like advanced features, families and professionals.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs