Panda Washers and Dryers

Research top Washers and Dryers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Panda Washers and Dryers:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

The performance is good. It saved water and power too. All buttons are solid and easy to tell what the function is. It can dry the clothes pretty fast and save energy. It is environmental friendly. The appearance is clean and modern. It is like the future design. I like the size to save spaces. The color is silver, white and grey. It is beautiful. The perceived value is just right. In additional to the perceived value, it can save energy, so it can save a lot of money for the long run. I used them for 2 years, and there is no problem found. It is really reliable, it is solid and can use for a long time. It takes a short time to finish the load. This is really good.

The washing machine was surprisingly large enough to hold a lot of clothes. And the dryer didn't make my clothes come out all wrinkly. It is a very good looks my set. I like to own expensive items that perform at the top levels. I was definitely not disappointed with the look and reliability of this set. It wasn't top of the line pricing, but it definitely performed like it was. It was by far the best deal in the store. It's something you definitely wouldn't regret investing in. I have owned my set for 3 years now, and I haven't had even one issue with them. I can always count that my clothes are going to come out perfect with every load.

It's very easy to use and you don't have to worry about a lot of mess when washing your clothes. One thing I like most about it is it that's very quick and doesn't talk very long. The appearance is very unique and it's not all that colorful but it's still unique and the vibe of it is just amazing and I wouldn't stop using it. The value of it is okay, it's just you have really think about it getting if you feel really connected to it. I would think that the pricing should be very suitable for anyone. I think it can last for a long time. I'm not sure but it can for some time if you be careful but it does seem very much durable and it can last for a while if you be careful.

Cleans deeply helping to remove even heavily soiled clothes. Runs through cycles in a timely manner which is very important to me due to my busy schedule as well as the multiple inhabitants of my household. Although these devices are simply for functionality, suppose it's also attractive in comparison to other units. Although I have never had a unit that I was completely dissatisfied with, this unit did seemingly stand out among the rest for its overall functionality, performance, appeal etc. I bought this particular unit approximately seven years ago, and thus far it has never filtered or failed in the line of duty so to speak. It continues to perform almost as well as it did the day I bought it originally.

It performed very well. It gets your clothes super clean and they dry very fast. I'm very happy with the product I purchased and would buy another one. It's appearance is medium size and fits well in the utility room. It's not too big and bulky. It's exactly what I was looking for in a washer dryer. The dryer has a pretty big tub so it drys large loads. Its value is well worth the product and the price is just right. It's not real expensive. I would spend the money all over again to get the good quality I got. I've had my set for a few years now and I've not had a single problem out of them. They both perform great and I would buy the same kind if these mess up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panda Washers and Dryers?

Never breaks down on me and had never given me problems unlike some of my previous experiences with other branded washers and dryers. One of the few machines to not give me problems. My washer and dryer is white with black detailing. The washer and dryer has a sleek body with a lot of attention put into the small and finite details through the body and top of the machine. Looks very nice compared to other machines. This machine did not cost me as much as the other washer and dryers in which I have purchased in the past. The machine all paid not take long to get to my house and I feel like the value has stayed constant throughout the machine's use. I feel this machine is very reliable similar to other washers at its price.