Kenmore Dishwashers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

The Kenmore brand understands its customers’ wants and needs. Being in the lives of over 100 million Americans, performance innovations are a top priority of Kenmore product development. Ongoing engagement with our customers before, during and after purchases will help us maintain the honor of industry leader.

Compare Dishwashers

Research top Dishwashers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I bought this Kenmore as the "signs" at Sears said no pre-scrubbing was necessary with this model. This was not a true fact as ever since I've bought it my silverware and my plates come out with food on them if I do NOT scrub prior to loading into the dishwasher. I am so unhappy with this product but I know I'm stuck with it and as a low-income Senior Citizen I felt like I was lied to. PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS as it is NOT what they advertise.

Bought a dishwasher about 1 yr ago. Worst washer I ever had. If I don't wash the dishes first they don't come out clean and they are never dried. I would never buy another one. I don't know if it has a defect but I can't figure out what's wrong.

I bought and installed a new Kenmore dishwasher from Sears (model # 665.13042k113 manufactured by Whirlpool) approximately 3 years ago. I infrequently use it, perhaps 4 times per month (less now). About a year ago plastic parts started falling off of the upper dish rack. Now, every time I use the upper dish rack, it falls off the track onto the lower rack. I am very disappointed in the product and will never buy a Kenmore or Whirlpool product again. I would expect that an expensive appliance would last longer than 2 years without falling apart. I like to support American industry, but if this is what we are turning out now, I will buy foreign products in the future.

We purchased this dishwasher in February 2017 to replace our 17 year old unit. Ratings appeared to be positive for this unit. We have to prewash everything we put into this unit! Even then, they will sometimes pick up crud we might have missed. I was totally spoiled with our old dishwasher, also a Kenmore. The only thing that would sometimes stick, was melted on cheese. What good is a dishwasher, if you have to prewash the dishes before using it? Can hardly wait for it to break, so it can be replaced! Probably not in my lifetime, given I usually opt to just hand wash our dishes at this point. Grrr! If a representative from Sears would like to contact me, they are more than welcome to do so. I welcome the contact!

We always tend to stick with the Kenmore brand. I am very happy with my Kenmore dishwasher and my whole family is very satisfied. Good quality dishwasher. Clean, convenient, easy to use, brand name, no problems, easy for the whole household to use, multiple dishwashing settings. There is nothing I would change! Kenmore has definitely met our initial expectations!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

Kenmore is a well-known and reliable name with a good reputation so I trust it. I also bought it on sale and it got the area I needed it to nicely. The price was right and warranty on par with what I expect. It was always pretty. It has definitely met my expectations. My dishwasher is spacious but not intrusive. It is stylish and cleans really well. I would like if it were a tad sleeker, quieter and the cycles were a little shorter though. But overall I'm quite happy.

Kenmore was usually my first brand of choice because of their association with the Sears brand name. I love their return and service policies. Very customer friendly and open to suggestions. I loved the top jets as it would blast off all stuck on grime, also the silverware rack was the most convenient location in any dishwasher I used. The automatic soap fill was great. It was built in perfectly so I really had no complaints about any feature of this type of dishwasher. Very hard this day and age to be very happy with a product.

Kenmore had the features we wanted, the color we preferred and the price range we wanted to stay in. Kenmore is also a recognized, popular brand. The dishwasher has met our expectations and I love the pot scrubber feature. I also like that I can turn off the drying cycle. It also lets me customize my load preference like light wash, pots and pans etc. However, sometimes the dishes aren't totally dry even when I choose to have them dried. A few times I've had to rerun the dishwasher because the dishes were still dirty and the casserole dish had baked on noodles.

This dishwasher has a lot to offer and comes in different forms suitable for different kitchens. I loved the spray feature because it assured me the dishes would be clean. I love how the dishwasher is updated and has exquisite features that makes it easy for my children to use but secure enough for them not to break.

The sleeves are a good distance apart and hold lots of dishes, doesn't seem like it wastes water, powerful clean, sleek looking, quiet. However, it uses too much dish soap and water, too loud, poor cleaning abilities, don't fit very many dishes and sleeves are too short or too close together. But I'm happy with it, it does the job well and I would purchase a Kenmore dishwasher again. Definitely met my expectations, good price, had good reviews and I liked the look of it.

Kenmore is a well known brand of kitchen appliances and it did meet my expectations in every way. It was a really good dishwasher and never had any problems whatsoever with it. But, I dislike how water stayed in the bottom of mine after the wash cycle. I’m not sure if it was just a defect in the one I had bought but I loved everything else about it. I also like that it really does good with getting the dishes clean and I feel like they always had a streak free shine and a good heated wash cycle and left my dishes smelling good every time.

Kenmore elite is the best cleaning dishwasher I have ever owned. I liked the interior and the control panel. It cleans dirty, hard to clean dishes better than any other dishwasher. I like that it has different wash cycles. Also, the turbo wash cycle cleans great. The silverware holder holds a lot of silverware. The prongs to hold the dishes are tall and strong.

I built my house and this Kenmore dishwasher was the dishwasher I chose due to its energy, efficiency and sleek appearance. It was also in sale which was a plus. I also had a Kenmore refrigerator and was very satisfied with it. The dishwasher has been very durable so far, I like the brushed stainless steel appearance. I also like the sleek finishes. It's powerful and energy efficient. I like that it is quiet in my open concept home. I have been very satisfied with it overall but I would appreciate if it was even quieter, or the drying was better as the hot cycle tends to leave small puddles of water on the dishes. Also, I would like it more if it were even bigger and had more capacity. Having adjustable shelves and fingerprint free surface would be a plus as well.

There is no way as a working couple we were going to be able to keep up on all our dirty dishes. We barely keep up with the dirty dishes now. Then with the baby and having to constantly clean his bottles a dishwasher was a must. It is crazy how much dirty dishes a family of three can accumulate over the course of a few days. I like the top rack that has the fold down parts for the wine glasses. I like how I can fit my baby bottles in nicely. I also like how I can fit the cage on top with all the baby parts. The bottom is awesome too. It's has the fold down tabs and removable silverware thingy. I wish that the dishwasher fit the pots and pans more nicely. It's just kind of awkward placing them on the bottom level. The handle always covers the silverware part. You almost have to just do a separate wash for just the pots and pans but I never have that many to justify a spectate wash. I also think it's kind of weird that the buttons fit underneath the counter.

I chose Kenmore dishwasher based on reviews, features, looks, and price. I didn't want the cheapest dishwasher but one budget friendly but still a good brand. It also seemed like it was highly rated. The Kenmore dishwasher gets the dishes very clean. It's easy to use and quiet. Love the ease of the buttons and the racks that are in the dishwasher fit a lot of dishes. Also fits bigger pans and pots on the bottom rack. However, food chunks always seemed to linger at the bottom of the dishwasher for a while so it would be nice if there was a way to avoid that. Also, the heating elements in dishwashers are annoying because they melt things so it would be cool to find a way around that.

Kenmore was one of several I looked at and this one was the best they had to offer for the price. It also was delivered the next day and they took away my old dishwasher at no extra charge. Another plus in this purchase and another good reason to purchase this brand. I enjoyed this dishwasher very much and I would recommend it to anyone who shops at Sears.

I really enjoyed how well it worked and was satisfied with it for the most part. Of course there were days that I hated it as it had its issues like any other machine. It smelled moldy sometimes and didn't always clean all the dishes. But it was mostly a solid machine and a very good, reputable, reliable and smart brand. I've always thought a great deal of this brand. My family has used this brand for many years.

The Kenmore dishwasher cleans the dishes well. Sometimes I still have to rinse but not too often. Plus, it’s not as loud as my neighbor’s washer. It’s got to be quiet so as not to wake up the kids. I have two children under five years of age so I don’t have the time to be washing stuff by hand or worrying if the washer will get all the dishes clean. Also, I like things to match in my kitchen and I wish they came in more vibrant or unusual colors. I would pay more for a washer if they would come in more interesting colors other than white. But I like the brand and bought it because I need a reliable washer.

The price of the dishwasher was in the price range that fit my family's budget. It is nice to get what you are paying for and that your money is spent on a item/dishwasher that will make you say, "Money was well spent." I enjoy the size, because it don't take up too much space in my kitchen. I hope that when I purchase a new one that the size will fit where we want lose counter space. My kitchen is not big, so I need the dishwasher to be a decent size that can get the job done.

I would improve the function so that it is easy to use. I need a dishwasher that is easy to function, but have the power to do marvelous job of getting the dishes clean and spotless glassware. Durable and long-lasting is something that needs to be a plus, especially when this is a important piece in homes. I wish it can be controlled with a remote, so that if I forget to start it I can do it with the remote. Also, make the writings bigger, and the knobs are more easy to read as to where you can tell that you have it on the correct setting picked.

It cleaned my bowls, pots, pans, Tupperware, plates, and silverware very well and fit into small spaces while still having a large capacity. I also like the color and the layout allows me to put all of my cabinets in it so I can use everything between washes. My cat also enjoys playing in it. It met my expectations and was not the least expensive but the value it has provided has been worth the added cost. It also looks fantastic in my kitchen and everyone who has been to my house comments on how great it is.

I chose this dishwasher because I have a few friends and family who own it, and they absolutely love it! It is for sale for a great, affordable price and who doesn't love to save money?! I know I do and I think it is great because it does a great job at getting off all the food. Sometimes my family can't remember to rinse the dishes before putting them in, no matter how many times I tell them. But this dishwasher has clean dishes every time. All my past washers would leave food stuck on. Gross! But one of the things I dislike about it is that it takes a long time and wish it was a bit faster. I have yet to find a great dishwasher that gets all the food off and is super fast. Maybe it's just as fast as it goes. Other than that, I absolutely love this washer! I would highly suggest buying one.

Prior to buying my Kenmore dishwasher, I had heard a lot of great reviews from friends and family which made my decision on what brand to buy easier. And I'm glad I did because the Kenmore dishwasher I owned was very easy to navigate to clean and the dishwasher had a sleek look that was visually pleasing. I also enjoyed how fast and efficiently it cleaned my dishes and plates. I noticed my plates were super clean every time. Although I liked the Kenmore dishwasher and its many aspects, if they made it with more room it would be easier to load plates to clean.

My Kenmore dishwasher was very fast and it did not make a bunch of loud noises like some dishwashers that I had owned prior. This specific model dishwasher had powerful jets. I can't recall a time when I owned my first Kenmore that I ever had to run my dishes through a second cycle. They always came out looking crystal clean. The dishwasher came with my first condo I bought and for the five years I lived there I had absolutely no problems at all with it. I own a Kenmore now because of it. I was told by the previous owners of the condominiums that the dishwasher and oven were brand new and had been installed a week earlier.

The Kenmore dishwasher turbo cycle does a great job. It is very quiet and it is easy to clean the outside. The stainless steel finish looks nice. I liked the Kenmore elite fridge & stove so the dishwasher and microwave matched. Although these products look nice and they all match, the quality is crap. Too much plastic pieces break off easily on the dishwasher. It needs more metal pieces/screws. Also, it uses a lot of water and it takes about 3.5 hours to complete a load of dishes.

The Kenmore dishwasher is an awesome dishwasher. Even if you put the dishes in there dirty, they still would come out clean and believe me we put some of the dishes in there pretty dirty. The dishwasher were great just the way it was and it was very appealing to the eye as well as very attractive. I choose Kenmore over the other brands because Kenmore has a great reputation of producing well put together machines and machines that were very good over a duration of a long period of time.

We needed a new dishwasher as our previous one stopped working and this Kenmore Dishwasher was on a yard sale site that was accepting offers and was readily available. I love the color, how plush it was with my cabinets and how easy it is to load and unload, and how quiet it is when washing a load of dishes and the heated dry option. Quieter than our previous dishwasher. But being a family of 6 and as the primary cook in the house, we go through a lot of dishes in one meal and we have to do a minimum of 2 loads per meal to clean all of our dishes so I would improve on how much you can load in the dishwasher and make the top rack a little more sturdy so it can hold a little bit more weight to it.

Kenmore always meets my expectations. The products last longer and buttons and knobs do not seem to break and fall apart as easy as with other brands. Plus, it is affordable. I really like this type of dishwasher. It is not loud as other dishwashers and it is done in a timely manner. It is a very good dishwasher. I would like a dishwasher that doesn't take as long to do the dishes. But most of all, I like the durability. That is really important.

I was recommended a Kenmore dishwashing machine by a close family friend. She loves hers, and it has met her expectations as well as my own. I like the sleekness of the design as well as the overall performance of this brand of appliance. I trust this brand very much. I would improve the noise level on the dishwasher, I feel that whenever it was running I was unable to concentrate on anything else. I often had to wait until late at night before going to bed to start the dishwasher, so that I was able to hear the television. It did not, however, interfere with my sleep. It was quite a satisfactory experience, and I would definitely purchase an appliance from the Kenmore brand again. I would also recommend this brand to anyone.

Kenmore dishwasher was the best price at the time. My mom had the same one and also liked it. Though, I did not like the seal on the door. It leaked once in a while. I also did not like the latch on the door I was not sure if was locked. But I like the hot drying feature, the black face, the racks and silverware racks. I felt it did a good job and was a good value and it saved energy use. I think it was a fine purchase and I would buy one again.

I know someone that has a Kenmore dishwasher and they are pleased. I also read a lot of online reviews and looked at the features and prices. Then I checked the dishwasher out in person and it seemed to be a great product as well. I like the overall quality and the effectiveness of cleaning the dishes. Also is low volume so I can run it day and night without disturbing my household. Low energy cost and good warranty as well. It's always been consistent and worth the price I paid for it. Wife is happy with it as well.

Kenmore Dishwashers Company Profile