Kenmore Dishwashers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

The Kenmore brand understands its customers’ wants and needs. Being in the lives of over 100 million Americans, performance innovations are a top priority of Kenmore product development. Ongoing engagement with our customers before, during and after purchases will help us maintain the honor of industry leader.

Compare Dishwashers

Research top Dishwashers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Purchased all new Kenmore Elite Appliances for my new home 5 years ago. Within 3 months our dishwasher just stopped working. Repairman came out and had to order parts. Still didn't work after parts were installed. I was told by Sears if I purchased an extended warranty they would replace it. During this time there was a recall on our Kenmore elite washing machine. Repairman came and replaced recalled part. Washer doesn't clean as well since part has been replaced. Now 3 days before Thanksgiving the Kenmore Elite Refrigerator has just quit cooling. Everything in freezer and refrigerator ruined. Cannot get a repairman until the day after Thanksgiving.

It worked well for the first 2 years. Now it doesn't seem to clean as well. It cleans most of the dishes most of the time. I usually have to run it through 2 cycles to wash off the residue it leaves behind. It has a lot of room for plates, cups, bowls and silverware. The appearance of this dishwasher is excellent. The stainless steel is beautiful and surprisingly easy to keep clean. I also like the buttons hidden from the face of the dishwasher. The value of this machine is high for my family. Being a family of 6 we go through a lot of dishes. The size of this machine meets our family's needs.

My dishwasher is an added addition to my home. It really cleans all plates, bowls, glasses, and even my pots. All you need is hot water and great dishwashing liquid and the machine does. I love mine. I do not know what we would do without it. It fits right in the kitchen. It is so small company sometimes do not even notice. It fit between my cabinets. It hardly takes up any space. But the space it does take, it is so worth it. My dishwasher is small and sleek. The basic beige color is the best. It goes with any kitchen decor. My kitchen has a modern feel and the dishwasher add to it. It blends it as well with contemporary, my friend across the street has one exactly like mine, but her kitchen is contemporary and she loves it. I purchased my Kenmore dishwasher at Sears, I had an idea what dishwasher cost. The salesperson gave a good coupon and it was such a good buy. It was really reasonable and so worth it.

It was a dishwasher, it filled with water and then cleaned the dishes. Not some great invention, just an easier way to get around a chore. It fit all dishes and was compact. Could fit anything in there even a bowling ball. Would have preferred black but white came with the house. Looked nice but I didn't use often.

Sometimes I have water marks on my glasses which does not make Sarah a very happy camper but other times it ok. Good at getting off stains. Well idk about all of y'all but it fits perfectly in my house as if it were built specially for me so that's definitely a plus. So that's good and it holds a lot. I just love that I couldn't ask for a better looking dishwasher. It's sleek and looks like the latest and greatest thing out there. SUCH a good bang for your buck. The price is phenomenal and I would definitely do it all over again next time I get a new one. I was just so pleased with it all together.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

It works wonderfully. There have never been any issues and it has always worked like it did when I first got it. It's quiet and it cleans even the dirtiest of dishes. It's compact for a dishwasher. It was smaller than the spot that my house had allocated for a dishwasher and I had to put it on something to make it sit a little higher than it did. It's sleek and really nice looking. It matches the rest of my appliances perfectly and it looks like someone took their time in designing the look of the dishwasher. It was the perfect price and it was so worth it. I have never had a single issue with it and it was definitely worth what I paid for it!

This was a relatively efficient appliance! Aside from the noise, it did the job well. Would recommend for families on a budget! (P.s. Be sure not to overload the dishwasher, it will leave stains and grime behind!) I could fit quite a bit, but if I filled it all the way up to its potential some dishes would come out with stains that didn't get cleaned. It wasn't the most aesthetic but what dishwasher is? As far as I am concerned, the efficiency of the appliance is what is important, and in this category, this dishwasher wins! I bought it secondhand, so I am unsure of the original asking price. However, for what I paid for the item, it's efficiency and endurance was worth it all!

This dishwasher worked very well and was well worth the money spent. Cleaned and dried the dishes with reasonable cleanliness. Didn't need to clear dishes prior to loading the dishwasher. I would recommend this dishwasher. Fit all of my dishes that were used in 3-4 days with no overlapping. Silverware on door so more dishes could go in the dishwasher itself. Highly recommended. Clean, sleek, reliable, fast cycles, and quiet too. I like the way it looks. Also fits in with the rest of the other kitchen appliances I had at the time. Worth every penny, more bang for the buck with this winner of a dishwasher, i must say. very affordable, could put this on before bedtime and not hear it while sleeping.

It's pretty awesome. It cleans dishes very well including pots and pans and it's quiet which is not always the case for some dishwashers so we like it. I mean I'm pretty sure it's the same size as all dishwashers, it can fit the regular amount of stuff in there so I'd say I am okay with it. I don't have the option to change because we are renting. It's sleek and black which I like much better than the old white ones we grew up with so definitely love that about, would not change to any other color. It's pretty expensive but still working well and assuming it will be working for a long time I think the value is pretty good. I would buy another one.

The performance of the dishwasher was fast and efficient. I could clean large items with ease and the dry process was quick. Also there was no spots on the dishes either. I have some large pots and pans and those were nice to fit. All my other items that went into the dishwasher fit perfectly. The dishwasher is the perfect size and even if it was bigger, that would be great. I love the look of it. At first, I always thought that stainless steel was not my thing, but after getting this dishwasher, I found it to be nice. Although, if the fingerprints did not show up as easy as they do, that would be a plus. The value of the Kenmore dishwasher is nice and valuable. I always have thought that Kenmore was a good brand. I bought it at Sears which is a name that I can trust and that is why I find Kenmore items to last longer and are very tough.

Had serviceman and plumber look at dishwasher. Keeps water in bottom after it has finished cycling. I no longer use it. I wash dishes by hand. No answer on what the problem is. I thought the idea of having a steam cycle was good. This would work for someone who has an autoimmune disease and would help with germs. Everything is hidden in the top of dishwasher so nothing shows on outside. I like the look. I would tell others about the look and how much I like it to others. I had the choice of a Bosch and a Sears dishwasher. The prices were similar. I have always thought Sears stood by their products so I went with it instead of Bosch. I am left to wonder.

It always cleaned my dishes well without much re-cleaning items. It was good for sanitizing also and I was happy with the results. I would like a more powerful scrubbing action for my pots and pans. The size was perfect for me, I could add dishes for a few days and wash all at once without wasting detergent or my time. It was perfect for small loads as well that I wanted cleaned quickly.

The appearance matched my kitchen and worked overall with my coordinating furniture. The front was easy to keep clean and washed easily with a sponge. The texture was good for not leaving fingerprints. The value of my dishwasher was excellent, it is a good brand that is high quality and I was sure of it's lasting a while. The cost was less than the other brands.

Dishwasher is tough on grime and stains. Powerful spray that leaves dishes sparkling clean. Dependable performance over the years while in use every other day for cleaning household ware. Inside dishwasher there are nice compartments to hold household dishes comfortably. Could use even more racks to maximize space but does hold a good amount but could be better. Kenmore dishwasher has a nice sleek style while retaining a comfy kitchen look. Easy to clean but use nice cleaner to avoid streaks. Control panel easy to use and offers a nice clean beauty to appliance. The price of the Kenmore dishwasher is reasonable considering that it will be dependable. It's also a bargain considering cost of other higher end brands.

I was kind of upset because I didn't know that I bought this product used. There were a lot of things that needed to be fix even though the seller didn't tell me that something was wrong. But after I fixed it, it worked like a charm and loved it ever since. The size of this product squeeze right in the area that I had. Any bigger then I would had to take the product back to the store. But I am very happy with this purchase. I would recommend buying this product. But buying it used of course. The appearance is nice to look at. I like the black color of this dishwasher. Very nice and matte color. It would look good in each and every kitchen. The value was good, I didn't pay much for it. The only problem that I had was like I said I didn't know I was buying it used and it came with a lot of problems so I put more into this product than expected but I am very happy that I bought it because it gets the job done.

This dishwasher cleans dishes ok. I still need to a good rinse because food residue may still be on my dishes. It is quiet in a small townhouse. It does not have many settings. This dishwasher is big enough for one person. If you have more than one person, it will fill up fast. If I had to do it again, I would go for an upgraded dishwasher. The dishwasher shows dirt, but it is easy to clean. This dishwasher is not the prettiest, but it gets the job done when it is used. The color matches my refrigerator. This dishwasher is okay. It will help save money on your water bill even though you have to make sure your dishes are rinsed well.

As a family that used to have to wash dishes by hand we find the performance of this dishwasher to be excellent. It is used multiple times per day and cuts down time in the kitchen. The size of this dishwasher is perfect. There is always more than enough room to fit any dishes we have used for the last day or two, and plenty of room left over. I really like the black appearance of the dishwasher. It makes the kitchen look more modern and goes well with the other black/silver appliances. The real value of this product comes from the time we save having to spend in the kitchen. We already got it at a great price, and the time we save makes it a great value.

Heated dry cycle ensures sensitization while fully drying dishes. Multiple settings for the wash cycle allows me to wash anything I want and has timer so I can even wash dishes while I'm not home. Not as large as I would like but I only have to do dishes once every couple days as a single guy so I guess that's all I need but a family of four may definitely want a larger unit. Pretty standard. Looks stylish depending on what you are going for. It doesn't wow anyone but doesn't look terrible either. Depends on your other appliances as to what would work or not work in your kitchen. Mine came with the place I currently live so the value makes no difference to me but my time is valuable and the time it saves me from having to hand wash is invaluable.

It works very well and has different settings that meet my needs. It works well to get rid of tough stains and leaves my dishes sparkling clean. The dishwasher is the perfect size for my kitchen, not too big and not too small. It doesn't take up too much too but has enough space inside to fit all of my dishes. It fits with the aesthetic of my kitchen. I like the finish and think the appearance shows that it is a high quality product and performs to the highest standard. I believe that the price I paid was very much worth the product. It is high quality and has provided consistent performance without any troubles so far.

The dishwasher is not noisy during its operations. It is relatively energy efficient. The dishwasher washes quite well and dries as well. It has not shown any sign of malfunction since two years of steady use. The dishwasher has satisfactory size. It takes comfortably my dishes. The dishwasher fits perfectly well in my kitchen space. The height is good but the breadth could be improved. The appearance of the dishwasher is attractive and looks cool. It has good finishes which is able withstand rust. The dishwasher indicators are appealing. The dishwasher is properly priced and yields high return on investment. However, the manufacturer has to be mindful of the competition's lower price for about the same product.

Cleans everything as it should, quiet, saves water. My old dishwasher only used powder so it's nice to be able to use more modern and superior cleaners. Makes washing a snap, very happy with it. We have a built in area of the counter that the dishwasher has to fit into and this fits perfectly. It is large enough to keep us from having to do the dishes every day which is nice. Just look at it, a thing of beauty. It looks great in our kitchen, but so did our last dishwasher. I guess most of them all look alike! We feel we've gotten great value with this dishwasher. It does everything we've ever wanted it to do.

The performance of this dishwasher is far beyond my wildest dreams. Excellent cycles and great washing abilities. It is whisper quiet and always shows the finest in quality and performance. This dishwasher holds a large amount of pots and pans and far exceeds what you realize you can get inside and get a great wash and rinse. Dishes are very clean and always can be trusted that no germs are ever left behind. This dishwasher is beautiful to look at and you are so proud when people come into your kitchen area. It is always very quiet and allows all conversations to be heard. The value of this dishwasher is far above what I ever expected. The value is pure quality and the service I get from it is outstanding.

It fights food stuck on and doesn't stick during dry mode. It can load a lot of dishes and also it has many great settings to chose from. No matter what setting it's on or how many dishes you have in, it gets the job done. The size is great. I have a lot of room for my dishes as well as for my counter top. I can fit all my plates in there. I can fit all my bowls in there. I can fit all my pans in there. It always looks brand new every time I use it. It can wash the really dirty stuff and never leaves a trace on my dishwasher as well as most importantly all my dishes. The value is the best way for you to do the job. The only way you could get some other stuff into the dishwasher and it's cheap yet very efficient. I highly recommend it.

The dishwasher does extremely well even on burnt on food. Removes grease with ease and rinses cleanly. It is so easy to operate that even my 10 year old uses it. Being the parent of two children and having a busy life the capacity of the dishwasher is very important. It hold all of our daily dishes and glasses in one wash cycle. The easy clean exterior of the dishwasher is very nice. The controls are not overly obvious and the appliance is eye catching. The interior shelves are nicely arranged and look good. The overall price of this dishwasher is very comparable to many others on the market, but unlike the others this product works very well. We have had no issues with this model.

My dishes always come out clean even if I don't rinse beforehand. I can just load it up and turn it on, with no hassle at all. It really makes my life a lot easier. The size is great. If you know how to properly load it up, it can actually fit quite a few dishes. It fit like a glove when I had it installed and never feels too bulky for my kitchen. I love the look of my dishwasher. It is so modern and was what I was picturing when I went out to search for one. The controls are great and stress free. You just turn it on and forget about it until you have to unload it. I've had my dishwasher for a while now and it's still like new. I've never had a problem with it and the quality is just as great as when I bought it.

The performance was exactly what I expected from the dishwasher. It did the job it needed to do. Got my dishes clean & did a good job. It was a bit smaller than I expected but the size really did not matter to me as it did what it was supposed to do and that is clean my dishes to make it easier on me. It had a great appearance for my liking. But the main thing for me is it got my dishes clean so the appearance really did not matter much to me, it was nice looking though. It was a good value for what it is doing for me. I spent the right amount of money and have not had to spend much more, it keeps the cost of washing dishes down for me as well.

It's a workhorse that can work well. It has lasted for years and works quickly and efficiently. I have peace of mind knowing that my dishes will be satisfactorily clean. They come out sparkling with absolutely no residue. So impressed with the performance. Highly recommend to anyone. The dishwasher is unbelievably roomy. It can fit the dishes and utensils of a 5 person household easily. It can also fit a few small pans and a large pan. I recommend putting all pots and pans in one load and all cups and bowls in another.

It is not the prettiest dishwasher in the world but it is nice and neat and simple in appearance. It's easy to keep clean on the outside and inside. It is a homely looking appliance but it is good and unpretentious. It is a terrific value. For a fair and decent price you will never have to worry about washing and scrubbing and toiling after cooking ever again. It is a wonderful feeling.

Have had this brand dishwasher for years, always been extremely reliable, sturdy and lasting. Honestly I don't think that I would ever choose a different name brand item for my family's needs. Works wonderfully. When we moved into our new home, there was a place in the kitchen already cut out for the dishwasher, it fit perfectly with no problems, it's not too bulky at all. Love the flow. Has a beautiful finish. It was way more than I expected.

It's washed the dishes really well. Never had to double wash. I loved it and I definitely had no complaints. Just use the right dishwasher detergent. It fit well in the spot it was place. It was a replacement dishwasher. And it was money well spent. I would buy it again if I had and would chose that one. Very shiny and brand new and very efficient. Great value for my money. Very valuable and would not compare it to any other dishwasher.

I loved it. Easy to use. Gave me so much extra time since I didn't have to wash all the dishes by hand. Loved it so much for real.Trust me. Perfect size. Two shelfs top and bottom. One for bowls and cups and the other for like pots, pans and plates and a little spot for all your forks, spoon and knifes. Everything fit in. It looked nice. I had no problem with it. I liked how it came in black. It matched everything else in my kitchen which made me one very happy camper but yea it looks good. I have a better model now but this one still did wonders. My dishes always came out looking squeaky clean. Go get it for yourself.

We have had this for quite some time and have NEVER had any issues with it. Great qualities, amazing performance, etc. If you need a daily used dishwasher I'd recommend this one. We now have a family of seven. It will fit all plates, cups, silverware, pans or pots used to cook dinner plus any extra dishes from lunch or breakfast. Black, shiny, doesn't stand out too much but just enough to look good with any kitchen color. The color has never faded and the buttons still look great. Its value was so worth what we paid. The appearance, size, continence all makes up for the amount we paid. Also the delay start adds a plus to it.

Kenmore Dishwashers Company Profile