Kenmore Dishwashers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

The Kenmore brand understands its customers’ wants and needs. Being in the lives of over 100 million Americans, performance innovations are a top priority of Kenmore product development. Ongoing engagement with our customers before, during and after purchases will help us maintain the honor of industry leader.

Compare Dishwashers

Research top Dishwashers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Cleans dishes and pots great. It's very easy to use and never had a problem or issue with this product. Very reasonably priced for this type of product. Kenmore brands are great quality products. For the price of this dishwasher the appearance is very comparable to other brands although it's a little tough keeping the fingerprints off the door. I would have preferred a larger one however I did not have the space available for it in my home. However everything fits into the dishwasher with ease. I would highly recommend this product.

Kenmore will not even listen to the problem I am having, said that I did not buy extended warranty so to have someone service they would charge a fee. I tried to tell them that it is the gasket and they said all they can tell me clean with vinegar, what would that do. Not dirty leaks. I have a year on defects. It is only

10 weeks. Pay the price for appliance, and then an extra fee if you want it taken care of. I told them that I would sit it outside with a sign "Kenmore don't buy." All they said, "Sorry for inconvenience." I would never buy another Sears product. They are not what they used to be.

It got the washing done in the perfect amount of time. It was rather short but it still got the job done. It also had plenty of different cycles to help you wash everything you need. It fit every single day be of my items. I never once had to run two loads for it all to fit. My only complaint is that I with the silverware compartment was a little more convenient. It looked absolutely gorgeous. It fit very well in my modern style kitchen. I would say if you have a rustic kitchen this isn't the washer for you based on an appearance standpoint. It was one hundred percent worth the price. It wasn't too expensive and it really gets the job done. Recommended it to anyone. It was great.

I always had a bunch of dishes to do and this dishwasher never let me down. It worked great and got the dishes spotless every time. Not one time did it ever break down on me. It held a lot of dishes and had enough space for breakfast lunch and dinner dishes from a family of 5. But it wasn't so big that it was bulky. The color was beautiful too. Shiny without being too shiny and was very easy to clean. It also wasn't too bright or too dull. It was just right. The biggest thing I was worried about was the price. With two toddlers to take care of I didn't have a lot of money but I was scared if I didn't spend a lot of money I would get something that didn't work good. With this I got something fairly priced that works great.

This dishwasher looks ok but I wish I could get it in different colors though. A red or a black one would look better than white and fit my style. Maybe even pink. Size is important to me because I don't need it to take up a lot of room in my kitchen. This dishwasher's not too big so it doesn't take up very much room but is big enough to meet me and my family's needs. Also, it doesn't leave any food or water residue on dishes. It is inexpensive to buy and run. Is great for a larger family and runs quietly. The overall value is great. It saves me slot of time and money. Also saves space in my kitchen so I can move around appropriately.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

The dishwasher appearance was top of the line looking. My friends and family always commented on how the design was very up to date looking. My dishwasher was able to hold all of the dishes I needed washed. I have two kids and I am always needing to wash their cups and other stuff multiple times a day and that is why I chose this dishwasher. The one I owned was the best one ever. It was able to get everything cleaned, no matter how tough the food baked on was. The value was on par with what I would expect to pay for the quality of service that it provided. I would pay for it again. I will definitely buy it again. Best owned one and I would definitely recommend this dishwasher to all my friends and family.

Dishwasher came with house when we brought it. The dishwasher is flush mounted and is white in color. Our kitchen is light pine and dishwasher blends in well with white walls. The dishwasher is very close to our white refrigerator and looks great. The dishwasher is build into the kitchen and is small in size but with only two people in household it works find. It holds all the dishes that we use and it cleans dishes, glasses and silverware without any problems. It does not leak and is easy to use and clean. It has worked very well and it is very good value. It has not had any problems since we started to use it. I would buy this brand again and tell other people to buy this brand.

It looks great in my apartment. It matches everything else in my apartment's kitchen perfectly. I have always been able to get all the pots and pans I have needed to fit with just a little arranging. Everything fits perfectly. This machine was bought at a great price point. It has cleaned very well. It also has been very effective on water usage. Have only had 1 or 2 problems with it over the lifetime of the product and they were easily fixed. Would definitely buy a Kenmore in the future.

This dishwasher was purchased with our kitchen remodeling project. The stainless steel look matches well with other Kenmore Elite appliances. It is a little darker than the Samsung stainless finish. The dishwasher is fine for our family of four adults. We can get two to three days between loads but at holiday times we often must load and run twice for an extended family meal. This dishwasher is so quiet one often does not realize it is running. Holds a good amount and easy to load and operate. The silverware tray is occasionally in the way and too large. Kenmore Elite line appliances are not budget models. The value received is middle of the pack for premium lines. Some are better. Many are worse.

I needed to find a dishwasher that matched with the rest of my kitchen and this one was perfect. I love the design and the functionality of this dishwasher. Also, I have a large family so the size of a dishwasher is very important to us. We want to have something that can fit all of our dishes in as well as cleans it very well. This dishwasher is the best choice for us and we could not have made a better decision. This dishwasher works very well. I've had it for a few years and it still works like new. I use this dishwasher at least 2 times a day with my large family and it has never given me any problems. Overall, the value of this dishwasher is it is 100 percent worth everything that it costs. Very pleased. I would recommend this to any one that asks about a good dishwasher for a great price.

The dishwasher was the perfect size for me and my kitchen which still works great from the same spot for years. The appearance has always gone with the different designs over the years. I have received many compliments about the dishwasher. It never had to be repaired. It's easy to use and when it breaks down I will buy the same brand because I was so pleased. It was a great replacement and I would definitely recommend it.

The machine worked well, fairly quiet, nice rack system, adjustable wheels for after choosing a new tile, easy to clean and hook up took less than 30 min. It did well as long as it was not oatmeal or cream of wheat. The appearance was fine for the decor of the kitchen was flush with the counter adjustable faceplate i.e. Floor plate so held a flush finish even after tiling the kitchen. The size was OK considering the racking system made it easy to load and the design maximizes the amount of storage space on the machine. That particular model was from a small place I had but got as new and used it a lot. I do construction and have purchased some in the past. The value was good if bought in the right place.

Very good. Nice, clean shape and nice polish. Loving the layout of the colors and the found is perfect quiet for a steady dishwasher. Its appearance is the best I seen. But for the product I can see why it's big in size, it has a good water and it doesn't get old or dirty. Well good for the size. Top of the line product. Its price might be a bit too high but it’s worth every penny. I'd recommend this product for everyone. You don't go wrong with this at all.

It can be a little complicated fitting certain cups on the top rack but overall it's a pretty good size for a small home. It is a little on the homely side. I prefer chrome exterior or black, because the white shows dirt and grime a little too much for my taste. But as long as you're using the right dish soap or dishwasher fluid then it works like a dream. Clean it regularly if you start to have problems. I'm looking at upgrading soon.

It had plenty of room for the smaller items but not a ton of room for pizza pie pans. I just had to wash those by hand and leave the rest for the dishwasher. Other than it left a few tough dishes dirty, I never had a problem with this model at all. It lasted quite a while and didn't need much maintenance. The overall value of this piece of equipment was very good. It didn't cost a lot and did the job fairly well. So I was satisfied and glad to save some time.

I'm satisfied with the appearance of this dishwasher although this dishwasher looks like your standard dishwasher. The color and finish are acceptable. The dial does not stand out in a bad way. This dishwasher has plenty of room for all types of dishes, from plates and bowls to mixing bowls to pots and pans to silverware to cups and mugs. I don't have a problem fitting in all my dishes. It does exactly what a dishwasher should: cleans dishes without pre-washing. It's efficient, not too loud, and easy to use. This specific dishwasher is a good value when compared to all dishwashers. It isn't ridiculously expensive, but it's also not cheap or poorly made. I would recommend this dishwasher and If you're in the market for a dishwasher, this is a good value for your money.

We are a family of six and this dishwasher fits all our dishes nicely. It has plenty of room for pots and pans, and the size goes great with our kitchen. It's tough on food residue and cleans great. It has a sleek appearance and it's white so it goes perfectly with my range and other appliances. Also, it's easy to wipe the outside clean which I love. Since I've had this particular dishwasher for 8 years now I would definitely say it has a good value for this item, and it's built to last. I would highly recommend this dishwasher.

I have had my dishwasher for a long time. And it runs perfectly. It is amazing at making all dishes look sparkling clean. And it is big enough to put a whole cupboard of glasses into and still wash completely. I am able to put half of a cupboard of cups on the top rack and still have room for other bowls. And the bottom rack holds big pots and pans. And I also put plates too. I love the size of this dishwasher. I love the appearance of this dishwasher too. Even though its kind of plain. It is a white color and it's totally OK to me. I was going to get a stainless steel one but I have little kids in the house and I would be cleaning it all the time. The price of this dishwasher was very good as well. When I wash looking for a dishwasher to buy I didn't have a lot to spend. So I ended up looking at Kenmore and they had very decent priced dishwashers.

This is a very basic looking dishwasher. It is not top of the line stainless steel but it gets the job done. The reason for purchasing this model was the price point. It is a good value and gets the job done. The size of this dishwasher fit nicely in my already small kitchen without taking up too much extra space. It was not too bulky or wide. While the run was rather long, the dishwasher itself worked OK. I did not have to do a lot of prewashing before loading into dishwasher.

My dishwasher came with the home I purchased. The appearance is very hi-tech and edgy. It makes the home look more up to date and gives it a more futuristic appeal. I like that about the Kenmore. The size of it is good. It holds enough dishes to get the job done. The cartridge for soap is a good size and the dish racks inside are beneficial. It gets the dishes cleaned and dry. I like the value of it because it's sturdy. And Kenmore dishwasher is safe in the home and makes washing dishes a much more simpler, easier task and time effective. This dishwasher is definitely innovative. I enjoy having it in my home. Both me and my husband like the dishwasher.

I have never had a dishwasher that did such a good job. Every dish & pot is very clean, no stuck on food or grease, and does a great job on pots & pans. This is the best. My dishwasher is just the right size for me and I can fit everything I need to fit & still have enough room to fit enough dishes if we have company over. I also love the way it looks. It's just the right color I have been looking for. It looks great but doesn't stand out like it's out of place. Great dishwasher to f at cleaning big pots & pans with baked on food or a lot of grease, but this one does such a great job on cleaning everything I put inside.it into my kitchen and really blends in with the rest of the room. It's also very economical. Most dishwashers at the price I paid didn't do too well

It looks nice and it matches with everything in our kitchen. Purchase this dishwasher if you have lighter cabinets. It doesn't take up too much room because it's not too big. It fits almost all of our dishes. Even if we use all of our dishes and have so many guests that we use all of the dishes. It is efficient and still cleans thoroughly with everything in there. It gets out the toughest food residue. We use it once a week and also when there are a lot of people at our house for a special gathering, family occasion or holiday. It's an excellent dishwasher and it's worth the amount of money that it costs. It's a good product that lasts a really long time. We haven't had to replace it yet.

I wanted to get the stainless steel to match the rest of my appliances. It's beautiful and sleek and it looks great with the oven, the microwave and the refrigerator. In this washer I am able to pack everything - plates, cups, and even pots and pans. I only have to do one load and I am done. I put the kids cups as well as the glass cups, fork, knives and spoons, even the ones I use for cooking. Even when I forget to clean thoroughly, it leaves dishes real clean and it dries them real good. The dish it's still spic and span. This dishwasher was very expensive but well worth it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Our Kenmore Dishwasher occasionally has problems but it's worth its value. I wouldn't want any other brand. It is effective at what it does and it is built to last. It can clean my dishes relatively quick and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I hope this one lasts a while. It is a great product since Kenmore makes good products. I have only had Kenmore for the past 5 years after switching brands and I've seen a drastic improvement in quality and efficiency. Its a normal size for a dishwasher and it gets the job done. I can always do multiple loads if necessary. It's a very good looking dishwasher and it hardly gets dirty, and if it does, it's easy to clean. It blends perfectly with my kitchen cabinets and other appliances. It's just like any other washer, yet cheaper and better. I didn't overpay for this washer. I think it's one of the better ones and I would gladly pay this price again, because it is so durable.

This dishwasher is good; however, the dishes need to be pre-washed because they don't come clean if they have a lot of food still on them. It fits some of my dirty dishes but for a regular size family that eats meals at a home, the dishwasher needs to be a little larger. It is plain white which blends in with everything well and has a nice look and feel to the buttons, though I wish it looked a little more professional. It's mid-level and needs to be a little bit less; however, for the cost, it is a decent dishwasher that does get the dishes clean and does its job.

This dishwasher looks great and matches the rest of your appliances. The buttons on the front also look very nice and compliment it's design. It cleans very well and runs very quietly. It also holds a lot of dishes and it has very nice features. It's easy to load and to unload, and I like that it has buttons on the front that are easy to use. It is a rather high capacity dishwasher. I have a family of six, and I feel like I can easy fill the washer with all of my dishes without trouble. I feel like you are getting a lot of value for the price that you pay.

This dishwasher had never ever failed to clean even the cruddiest dishes I would feed it, very impressive performer. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this machine again based on it's awesome performance capabilities. My family always creates a ton of dirty dishes everyday and this machine was more than enough to always accommodate all the dishes from the day and then some. This dishwasher was and still is one of the best looking that has ever been offered. I think this dishwasher provides the most value ever provided by a dishwasher.

We purchased the Kenmore dishwasher with our Best Buy credit card so we are paying a pretty high interest rate! But it is definitely worth every penny! It cleans great, and is very quiet. I love the sections. I am crazy about where everything goes in the dishwasher it is very easy to keep everything organized. It is very big on the inside. In the old dishwasher, I would have to do separate loads after a larger family dinner, not with this one, everything fits and gets clean! I love the stainless steel, and the look itself is classy, not bulky and would fit well in any kitchen! The buttons are also not big and bulky so my kids can't play with them either.

Reliability is great and it's easy to use. Its simple design allows for my children to use it. It performed well without any major issues. The size is ok for a smaller family. However, I would like it a little larger so I don't have to wash dishes as often so I can conserve water. It doesn't fit much inside so I am finding that I have to wash dishes more frequently which wastes water and ends up costing me more in dish washing detergent. But I feel I purchase a quality product for a very small amount.

I have been using this product for over a year now and it has been working very efficiently. When I load the dishes, the washer removes all food and stains in minutes and makes the dishes like plates, spoons and even big vessels absolutely clean. It states that it removes 99.99% bacteria while washing them. The dishes do not feel wet when I remove them. They are very dry and I do not need to wipe them with a cloth.

It is larger in capacity than my previous dishwasher even though it looks smaller. There is plenty of room on the top rack for tall glassware and the top tray lifts and lowers for bigger pots. The sleek, nondescript stainless steel finish allows it to go with pretty much any brand of appliance that you may have in the rest of the kitchen. The top buttons are aesthetically pleasing. It looks good in my kitchen. This dishwasher was an excellent value and beat all other dishwashers in its price range. It has great price and it looks like it should have cost more.

Kenmore Dishwashers Company Profile