Kenmore Dishwashers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

The Kenmore brand understands its customers’ wants and needs. Being in the lives of over 100 million Americans, performance innovations are a top priority of Kenmore product development. Ongoing engagement with our customers before, during and after purchases will help us maintain the honor of industry leader.

Compare Dishwashers

Research top Dishwashers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It was on sale for a good price. Work pretty good and got things clean at beginning. Was with what I paid for and it matched my kitchen. However, I didn't like the silverware holder. After using for a time it didn't clean as well. It also didn't heat water and dry very well. Kenmore did not meet my expectations. I didn't like it and it didn't last.

When I decided to buy this Kenmore dishwasher, it was because at the time this particular brand and model were for sale and I needed to replace the previous one I had since it stopped working. I liked the size and features. The smartwash really saved me money from the previous model. It gets my dishes clean and dry. However, I would like it to have a sleeker look and the design could be a lot better. It doesn't always get my glasses as shiny as I would like. But it's a decent, good appliance.

Kenmore is the best brand in the business. They're quality products with the most advanced technology. They are constantly striving to be better than their competition. I love the heated dry feature and the fast dry feature. I love the energy efficiency. They use so much less energy than the dishwashers of the competition. I also love the whisper quiet feature as it keeps the noise levels to a minimum yet very strong on cleaning the mess. Plus, it takes less water to run the dishwasher than it does to take a shower.

I chose to purchase a Kenmore dishwasher because I have experience with the brand and any appliance I have ever bought from Kenmore worked extremely well. And it tends to be less expensive than other dishwasher brands. I just wanted a reliable dishwasher at a reasonable price and that is what I got. I like that it is easy to use, that you can put a lot of dishes into it, that it cleans the dishes very well and that it is quiet.

I initially chose Kenmore for my dishwasher because of the well known quality of the brand and knowing I would be getting a good dishwasher. Most, if not all, of the dishwashers I have owned have been Kenmore. They are excellent at getting the dishes clean. However, the features that I would like improved upon would be to decrease the amount of water left on the dishes after going through a cleaning cycle. Making sure that the dishes come out drier. Overall, Kenmore dishwashers have always been a very reliable and quality brand that has beyond exceeded my expectations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

I love Kenmore. They are known for the amazing products they given you. They have the best products and they always last for a long time. I love how it looks. It was a bit expensive but it's okay. I don't mind the price for good quality service. It can be very loud at night sometimes but I don't mind that as well. Best of the best. It makes me so happy. My dishes are nice and clean and no soap scum. It fits a lot a dishes. I love that cycles are short. I enjoy the machine. It's really amazing. Please make more Kenmore.

Kenmore was okay. I chose this brand and model initially because it was on sale for a great price and the HE cycle that's good for saving money and for the environment got me convinced with its added bonus. I like the different cycle choices including the HE cycle. It also was very quiet for a dishwasher. They can be quite noisy so this was a nice surprise for us. Also, it wasn't too big but seemed to fit more dishes inside than you would think it would. However, it had some strange slits were you just couldn't fit larger dishes into that seemed like they should fit. I also didn't like a couple of things like it didn't seem to clean the dishes very well on any cycle and that's with us prewashing and pre-soaking. All in all, it was alright decision due to not very much money being spent at all. If I had paid full price, I would've been very disappointed with this unit.

The Kenmore dishwasher was rather quiet which is nice compared to some other models. However, I wish there were more space and that it sterilized dishes. I also wish the dishwasher had a better drying mechanism because my dishes are still rather wet. These newer models are supposed to be more energy efficient but we never noticed a change in water or electric bill. But overall, the dishwasher met our expectations for the price. It cleaned the dishes fairly well, was a cost effective option that met our needs and would choose again for future purchase. We have not had any mechanical issues which is also a plus.

I like the overall design of the dishwasher! When it was used it cleaned perfectly and there was so much space. It had many different functions you could use. It was also economical and saved water. The only thing I would improve would be the amount of time it took to wash the dishes seemed to take awhile. Overall it's been great. If I had to choose to buy another I would probably buy the same one again.

Any place I've moved to live always has at least two appliances that are Kenmore brand. I've known and used Kenmore appliances for years and feel their products are of good quality. I liked the built in smart wash heated rinse and dry. It also seems to not leave the metallic smell, taste and feel of the type of dishwasher detergent I use. Felt it was more sanitary that way. However, a glass front window would be nice and feature to add. For the most part, I am happy with my Kenmore purchase as this is a brand I often use when shopping for household appliances. You pay for what you get.

So far my Kenmore built in dishwasher has met my initial expectations. It has multiple different cycle settings and it has auto dry feature that I really like. I only wish it would dry the dishes better.

The Kenmore we had was in our townhouse when we purchased it. It was a few years old and didn't have the features we wanted in a dishwasher. It was not a very efficient machine but did the job...for a while. That's the only good thing about it, but we didn't dislike anything it did. It was an entry model, no bells or whistles. It did not have special racks that moved, it didn't have fold down racks and two washing wands, it only had one small utensil holder and no place for larger items. We soon replaced it and now have a Bosch dishwasher and are very pleased. I am sure Kenmore has better models now, but we wanted a Bosch.

The Kenmore dishwasher is self cleaning. Always gets the job done. No hassle or gimmicks. It has high efficiency and various cycles of washing, rinsing and drying and select water levels feature. I'm not too picky about the dishwasher as long as it does it's job. Although I would like automatic shut off when the dishes are done and something to tell me when the dishes are ready to be out away or dried. All in all, quality and service are great. Products are always long lasting and their company has been around for a very long time. They are very reliable and reputable. Always consistent with their product.

I love Kenmore Appliances! We have owned three Kenmore dishwashers, both of which we purchased. Our first one was for an apartment we were renting in 1979 when our son was born. I wanted one specifically to sterilize bottles. It was roomy and did a good job, but was rather noisy. Our second one was for our first house and replaced another brand. It was quieter and very roomy. The 3rd was even roomier and quieter and had soft touch buttons and a digital display. We try to buy Kenmore appliances whenever possible. The brand is synonymous with quality. They are dependable, stylish and provide great value for the price. Kenmore offers the latest features, and the sales people are unfailingly friendly and extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

We have looked at the Kenmore Elite models and when our current KitchenAid (came with the house and was new) gives out, we will replace it with a Kenmore. I like the adjustable racks and would like it if the cycle was even MORE environmentally friendly. I like having options on the length of the cycle and how much water is used. I would also like it if all surfaces in the dishwashers were stainless steel.

The Kenmore Dishwashers' reviews were favorable and pricing was okay. It was available to me in my local store. It is built in and I really like the lock and easy opening door. No hard banging when opening. It works great, cleans well and has strong, great working jets. There is No soap residue, it washes to my expectations and is easy to use and load. Also, I agree with most reviews and the price was not too bad.

It has 3 different wash settings. Heavy, normal, or 1 hour. It's quiet. The heated dry dries the dishes pretty well, better than other dishwashers that I've used with a heated dry setting in the past. I dislike that sometimes it doesn't clean even the smallest stains. When I take dishes out the dishwasher a lot of the time some of the dishes still come out with stains or tiny bits of food particles that I didn't see when I rinsed them off before I put them into the dishwasher. It meets most of my expectations. It's not the best dishwasher that I've ever owned but it's also not the worst dishwasher that I've ever owned either, about a 6 out of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

My Kenmore dishwasher came with the house I bought and I was pleased with it so I did not replace it. It is and always has been a reliable brand that has proven to always outlast other so called reliable brand and has always been sold at a reasonable price. Having it is convenient. I can use it for storage and it doesn't use an excessive amount of water and it isn't excessively noisy when operating so I can enjoy TV while it works for me and I can be relaxed at the end of the day. Have no problems with it, but I would like it to use less water and electricity because both are an expensive item where I live.

The Kenmore dishwasher was available to me in my local store and it was built-in. I really like the lock and easy opening door. No hard banging when opening. It works great and cleans well. It has strong working jets and no soap residue. It's easy to use and load. Reviews were favorable and pricing was okay. It met expectations to my liking and gets job done.

I have other Kenmore products and have always been satisfied with the products. I also like that there are many different options and price points that I can choose from. I also like that the company stands behind their products. I like that there are many different washing options in the dish washer. I also like that it fits a lot of plates and is great for hosting large functions. The adjustable top rack is really handy too. I also love their smart wash option and how quietly the machine runs. The one thing I have to complain about is that the pulse if the water is not as strong as I would like, but that could be because I use the smart wash option to save water. But I have noticed that there is food debris left in the plates.

It was on sale, is the main reason i purchased this Kenmore dishwasher. It was between this and a LG, but Kenmore was 100 dollars cheaper, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. It worked very well. Everything always came out super clean, and the dryer function was top of the line. Never had any issues with spots on glasses, plates, or silverware. I will probably use it until it dies out, which knowing their products, will be a long long time from now.

I chose Kenmore Dishwashers because have a good reputation when it comes to their appliances. They deliver and install and I was able to find a good price. The reviews that I read during my research process were mostly positive. Also, I had a Kenmore dishwasher in an old apartment and I was satisfied with it. I like that it has different cycles for specific needs for dishes. The heat dry and the antibacterial option were great for sterilizing baby bottles, etc. I appreciated the non-drip tray for the dish liquid. I did not like how long it took to wash the dishes on the majority of the cycle options. Most of the time I couldn't hear the "Done" beep that is provided. I'd rather it be louder or a music type of tune to be played so I can hear when it's ready.

I have always had a good experience with Kenmore, I have a fridge as well and it has performed very well. The dishwasher has been great too. I have had very few problem at all with this dishwasher or any of my Kenmore appliances. Also, Kenmore always has very appealing and attractive looking appliances as well as performing very adequately and effectively. Always a safe bet with this brand.

I got a good deal at a store on the dishwasher, it was not overly complicated to install. It always cleaned dishes very efficiently and well. It had a good amount of space and the racks were formatted well for my dishes. It is also easy to operate and the required soap is easy to find. However, when the dishwasher gets hard water stains or soap scum, I have found that the self cleaning cycle was not adequate. I tried to run it several times but had to scrub the racks and walls by hand, it's a bit of chore. I am not knowledgeable enough to say of this is the case with all dishwashers, but the dishwasher has performed exceptionally otherwise. All in all, the dishwasher has exceeded all my expectations. I am very pleased with the Kenmore brand. It's always a great convenience and reliable appliance.

I did a lot of research and found that Kenmore was a trusted brand. My husband is very particular about anything we buy and this was no different. It took what seems like forever to buy one but I am glad we took our time. It had a very powerful wash cycle and didn't leave spots on my glassware. It washes very quick and is careful not to harm any of my "delicates" or "top rack only" items. Although I wish I had chosen a different color. Also, it could be a little bit quieter but all in all it is almost perfect.

I had tried Maytag and it didn't do such a good job. My sister recommended the Kenmore and I tried it and there was no looking back. My cousin tried a Whirlpool and within two months he bought a Kenmore also. I purchased another Kenmore when I needed a new one. The jet sprayers needs to be tweaked a little. It could clean the dishes on the top rack better. Although it dries the dishes good it could be at a higher temperature. I liked the way you didn't have to prewash the dishes. And the way it dried the dishes better than the Maytag I owned previously.

I purchased it from Sears because someone was able to help me understand the features and answer my questions about the differences in the various dishwashers and they were on sale. Energy efficiency is a quality that helps my bottom line money. The fact that save energy is huge. Another feature is being able to choose between Smart wash, pots and pans, Normal or 1 hour wash helps. My last dishwasher did not have a pots and pans feature and I hate washing pots. And the stainless steel front is sleek. However, this is not a very quiet dishwasher. I usually start the dishwasher and go to bed and you can hear the dishwasher upstairs. It would be nice to have the sounds absorbed somehow.

I absolutely loved the dishwasher and it was amazing. I shopped around at Lowe's for a really long time looking for a great dishwasher to place into my apartment and found Kenmore Dishwashers. I really liked the way it looked. The washer itself wasn't very heavy and I installed the whole thing myself. It was installed the same day and worked great. The built-in detergent tray was big enough to fit a lot of powder. However, I would improve the interface on the front of the washer. It doesn't seem very user-friendly. The metallic gray also didn't look too great in my apartment. But overall, very amazing indeed!

I decided to purchase Kenmore over other brands because I first used my mother's Kenmore Dishwasher and I loved it. I would always use her dishwasher when I would visit her and it was just so easy to use and so versatile. This Kenmore Dishwasher is a life saver. Very easy to use, very sleek, and versatile. Doesn't make any noise when it's running. The features I like are the filtering of the water. It gets rid of the soil in the water. I also like that it reduces the amount of water I use. It reduces the amount of energy used too. It is very roomy and it holds up to 12 place settings in dishes. Definitely saves me time.

I really enjoy the option to either heat dry or air dry the dishes. I think that is a fantastic idea. I also enjoy the timer so I can load it at night and it will wash by itself right after breakfast even when I'm not home! I would like a pre-soak option because as much as I do love the sprayers there are somethings I make need a soak. I would also love if it would hold a large quantity of soap and dispense itself. I have always loved Kenmore products because of the reliability. Also, the price is another reason. I spent a lot of time comparison shopping and always come back to Kenmore.

Kenmore Elite has a proven record for quality and is guaranteed for an extended length of time against defects and manufacturer's mistakes. It has lots of different cycles for specific dishes and silverware to offer the cleanest dishes that look hand washed and dried. They come out totally clean and sparkling every time. There is nothing I dislike about the dishwasher except having to clean the inside of the dishwasher when the dirty dishes leave a residue on the inside. It has an automatic dishwashing cleaner.

The reason I chose the Kenmore dishwasher is because it was on sale but it is also a well known brand. I like the appearance of it. It also matched my kitchen colors. I thought it had an attached look to it and it looks expensive but it wasn't. I was expecting it to be quiet, fast and efficient and it is. However, the only thing I would probably change about the Kenmore dishwasher is that I wish it had a bigger capacity. Sometimes I have very large pans that I would love to fit but the only way to fit them is to not have a full dishwasher. Other than that, it is really roomy. I might be the only one that has that big of pans so it might not be considered the same opinion as others. I love the fact that it is energy efficient. I can put in a load and in about 30 min they are clean. They don't have any stuck on food. The Kenmore dishwasher had very simple buttons and is not complicated at all. It makes washing dishes very pleasant.

Kenmore Dishwashers Company Profile