Kenmore Dishwashers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

The Kenmore brand understands its customers’ wants and needs. Being in the lives of over 100 million Americans, performance innovations are a top priority of Kenmore product development. Ongoing engagement with our customers before, during and after purchases will help us maintain the honor of industry leader.

Compare Dishwashers

Research top Dishwashers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I wanted to get the stainless steel to match the rest of my appliances. It's beautiful and sleek and it looks great with the oven, the microwave and the refrigerator. In this washer I am able to pack everything - plates, cups, and even pots and pans. I only have to do one load and I am done. I put the kids cups as well as the glass cups, fork, knives and spoons, even the ones I use for cooking. Even when I forget to clean thoroughly, it leaves dishes real clean and it dries them real good. The dish it's still spic and span. This dishwasher was very expensive but well worth it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Our Kenmore Dishwasher occasionally has problems but it's worth its value. I wouldn't want any other brand. It is effective at what it does and it is built to last. It can clean my dishes relatively quick and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I hope this one lasts a while. It is a great product since Kenmore makes good products. I have only had Kenmore for the past 5 years after switching brands and I've seen a drastic improvement in quality and efficiency. Its a normal size for a dishwasher and it gets the job done. I can always do multiple loads if necessary. It's a very good looking dishwasher and it hardly gets dirty, and if it does, it's easy to clean. It blends perfectly with my kitchen cabinets and other appliances. It's just like any other washer, yet cheaper and better. I didn't overpay for this washer. I think it's one of the better ones and I would gladly pay this price again, because it is so durable.

This dishwasher is good; however, the dishes need to be pre-washed because they don't come clean if they have a lot of food still on them. It fits some of my dirty dishes but for a regular size family that eats meals at a home, the dishwasher needs to be a little larger. It is plain white which blends in with everything well and has a nice look and feel to the buttons, though I wish it looked a little more professional. It's mid-level and needs to be a little bit less; however, for the cost, it is a decent dishwasher that does get the dishes clean and does its job.

This dishwasher looks great and matches the rest of your appliances. The buttons on the front also look very nice and compliment it's design. It cleans very well and runs very quietly. It also holds a lot of dishes and it has very nice features. It's easy to load and to unload, and I like that it has buttons on the front that are easy to use. It is a rather high capacity dishwasher. I have a family of six, and I feel like I can easy fill the washer with all of my dishes without trouble. I feel like you are getting a lot of value for the price that you pay.

This dishwasher had never ever failed to clean even the cruddiest dishes I would feed it, very impressive performer. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this machine again based on it's awesome performance capabilities. My family always creates a ton of dirty dishes everyday and this machine was more than enough to always accommodate all the dishes from the day and then some. This dishwasher was and still is one of the best looking that has ever been offered. I think this dishwasher provides the most value ever provided by a dishwasher.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

We purchased the Kenmore dishwasher with our Best Buy credit card so we are paying a pretty high interest rate! But it is definitely worth every penny! It cleans great, and is very quiet. I love the sections. I am crazy about where everything goes in the dishwasher it is very easy to keep everything organized. It is very big on the inside. In the old dishwasher, I would have to do separate loads after a larger family dinner, not with this one, everything fits and gets clean! I love the stainless steel, and the look itself is classy, not bulky and would fit well in any kitchen! The buttons are also not big and bulky so my kids can't play with them either.

Reliability is great and it's easy to use. Its simple design allows for my children to use it. It performed well without any major issues. The size is ok for a smaller family. However, I would like it a little larger so I don't have to wash dishes as often so I can conserve water. It doesn't fit much inside so I am finding that I have to wash dishes more frequently which wastes water and ends up costing me more in dish washing detergent. But I feel I purchase a quality product for a very small amount.

I have been using this product for over a year now and it has been working very efficiently. When I load the dishes, the washer removes all food and stains in minutes and makes the dishes like plates, spoons and even big vessels absolutely clean. It states that it removes 99.99% bacteria while washing them. The dishes do not feel wet when I remove them. They are very dry and I do not need to wipe them with a cloth.

It is larger in capacity than my previous dishwasher even though it looks smaller. There is plenty of room on the top rack for tall glassware and the top tray lifts and lowers for bigger pots. The sleek, nondescript stainless steel finish allows it to go with pretty much any brand of appliance that you may have in the rest of the kitchen. The top buttons are aesthetically pleasing. It looks good in my kitchen. This dishwasher was an excellent value and beat all other dishwashers in its price range. It has great price and it looks like it should have cost more.

It works hard at a low cost. Cleans spot free, besides dishes and silverware also to my surprise it cleans pots and pans great. Low energy. It's a dream. Size is perfect for me and when my girls over. A lot of times we have several couples over for cook outs or dinners and it gets loaded even more and it operates the same way. The appearance is fairly simple like we wanted it yet it's got that semi plain cool Hi-Tech appeal. We love it and I'm sure you will love it too. It has the type of design that will look new for years. It will operate and appear new forever. Thanks Kenmore.

Kenmore dishwasher is very quiet and I'm very pleased with the job it does. I know even my heavy cleaning jobs will be completed to my liking and I never had to rewash. Easy to use, load, clean and maintain its shine. Looks modern and uncomplicated... Truly love at first sight. Its size is perfect for my kitchen and small family. Leaves room for all my other appliances. Fits right under my counter so it looks right at home. It's compact, but still has plenty of room. For what I spent I feel it was well worth it. I get value from its cleaning, energy efficient, style, and the added free time I get.

I love my dishwasher. It's fantastic and cleans my dishes with very little effort. There is never any residue left on my dishes and it has excellent settings. It fits all my before and after dinner dishes quiet well. The silverware holder is sturdy and doesn't move around a lot like a lot of other dishwashers I have owned in the past. It's black, which matches all of my kitchen appliances. The buttons and displays are easy to read and navigate. It blends into my kitchen rather than being obvious. I got it on sale at Lowe's so I got a really good deal - but other than the cost of the dishwasher, it adds value to my kitchen because it saves me time.

This dishwasher has worked like magic. It is quiet and gets off even the toughest foods. It's big enough to do the job and do it well without being big and clunky and looking out of place with the rest of my kitchen. It is beautiful and sleek and I hate to say it but darn near sexy. I am extremely happy with the price I paid and the value I got with this dishwasher. It has worked wonderfully and never gave us a bit of problem in the time we have owned it no matter how much abuse we put it through! I will definitely buy again when the time comes.

Kenmore is a great dishwasher. It does its job by providing me with clean dishes. However, it leaks and smells sometimes but we rent and it came with it so it may have had a problem before. Plus, it's a perfect size. It fits all my dishes and glasses accordingly and chests every inch of them. It even hold my wine glasses because I drink a ton of wine. It's stainless steel and very sleek/Looking. It Matches with my kitchen and the button are on the top part hidden so no one can see it. I'm sure it was decently priced for what it does and how it looks in the kitchen.

This dishwasher has provided a good dishwashing experience and has performed as expected. It cleans and dries the dishes dependably, with only rare missteps. It runs efficiently and saves energy and water. It is perfectly sized for the space in our counter area, and fits snugly with no gaps. The dishwasher interior easily holds a large amount of dishes, if properly arranged. It has a nice, simple, clean design. The sterling silver and black complement other appliances of similar design, even those made by other manufacturers. When considering the performance in relation to its cost, it's a great value.

My dishwasher is beautiful porcelain black and it's perfect for everyone. It's easy to use and see, is easy to load and unload and even a kid can do it. It fits in every kitchen including small ones. It is never in the way. It can even fit into a regular door as you're bringing it in. The price and the service is great. It fit everyone's budget, most of the time it's on sale and there are discounts on the internet for this particular brand. It gets the job done, is quiet, quick and great on water.

My dishwasher fits all needed dishes in it for my 4 people family by the end of the day. It's a perfect fit in my home in size on the inside and out. I don't have to wash the dishes before I put them into the dishwasher like I've experienced with many other dishwashers. The dishes are nice and dry when finished. And it also never has all that extra water puddles or slippery soapy feeling left on the dishes. This white dishwasher goes with half my kitchen so it blends in really well and I'm very satisfied with it. It's outdone a couple I've used in the past few years. I have no reason to get rid of such amazing piece in my home but I will be moving on to a new one after this dishwasher is at its end.

The dishwasher is very good. The only thing is I found dishes need to be rinsed off quite well before being washed. But using a strong cleaner helped. The dishwasher is a perfect size for a small family. Even cooking larger meals the dishwasher can hold everything just fine. No complaints about the size. Although not a fan of black appliances, this dishwasher can look appealing in most any kitchen. Easy to clean and looks classy. Stainless would be better however. For how well the dishwasher works and cleans, it is priced well. Could be a little less but since it is pretty powerful, it's priced at a good value.

The Kenmore dishwasher was a sleek design and dark in color, so it didn't get dirty easily or stick out against the rest of my kitchen. We used it everyday for nearly five years before its performance started to diminish. It usually cleaned well, and as long as it was loaded well, it could handle the usual day's amount of dishes. However, its size was meant for a smaller family and I have five people living in my home.

My children sometimes do the dishes and don't wash them first but the dishes come out sparkling. The machine is super quiet and does not make hardly any noise. Also it is conscious of the water amount needed with the sensor. Love this product. I think that the product for the price is definitely worth it. It looks good inside the cabinets and is very kids friendly with even a lock on it so that buttons cannot be pushed by little fingers.

Also, this product is not too small that it fits hardly any dishes but the outside looks small. When you open it up you're amazed at the inside of this dishwasher and the shelves are far enough apart so it holds bulky items. Plus, the appearance is beautiful. The silver color goes great with my dark cabinets and when it's wiped down it sparkles, it fits well in the cabinets too. Holds its place and my kids yank on it. It is super sturdy.

It is a pretty good device that I use to clean products. My bills are lower with this at use. I like its size a lot. Keeps everything nice and clean and the way things need to be. Great product and I like this brand a lot. It has a lot of character and ability to be the best in the industry. The value is incredible. I love it and I would not give it up for anything. I would recommend this to anyone looking for appliances. It should be a part of anyone's home and they should buy buy buy.

Kenmore Dishwasher is a great size. I have a family of five and I always have enough room. I put the pots and plates on the bottom, and the cups and bowls on the top. I don't even have to rinse dishes off before putting in. They come out sparkling every time and it makes doing dishes so much easier. I love the appearance. It is stainless steel just like all the other appliances in my kitchen. And, the price is so worth every penny! You could get a cheaper dishwasher but that is exactly what it will be. Along with cheaper price you will get poor quality and problems. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher to everyone.

It does a good job of cleaning the dishes. It leaves little to no spots on glasses. You need to scrape the dishes real good as to not leave a lot on them. It has enough room to hold all the dishes I use on a typical day. Cannot always fit all dishes in it if I have a lot of company over and use a lot of pots. The color fits in to the decor of my kitchen. Easy to see all controls but small enough not to be overpowering. The overall set up is easy to use. At the time of purchase it was the best value for the money I was willing to spend. Came in a variety of colors and does a good job for the price.

For being a mediocre dishwasher the value was good. It came with my apartment so I can't complain and as long as I did regular maintenance, it worked. It washed the dishes but only mediocrely. It would constantly leave spots on the glass and leftover food on my dishes so it needed constant maintenance. Also, it was smaller than I needed. I like to make casseroles but I would have trouble fitting both my casserole dish and regular dishes together. However, I like the sleek design and it fit well with the decor of my kitchen. It had a very modern feel and it was easy to maintain the appearance.

The dishwasher washes well provides there are no stuck on or crusted food items. I wish it dried better, but I can simply leave the door open when it is done running and allow the dishes to air dry. The dishwasher fits most dishes and utensils, but I do have issues with some larger pots, pans, and baking sheets. I usually need to run two full loads after a large family dinner, but I think this is common with most dishwashers. The appearance is smooth and sleek, with no protruding handles, which I like. It cleans easily, and the black color is a nice compromise between the cheaper-looking white and the high-end stainless steel models. The dishwasher was a good value for the price point, and it seems average in water usage. I have not noticed a change in our water bill, so the water usage must be fairly normal since the machine is not high efficiency.

The dishwasher has plenty of room for my dishes, glasses, silverware, and even the larger pieces I have to put in, and it gets them nice and clean on the first time. Also, it's a perfect fit for the limited kitchen space that I have. I got the black to match my kitchen decor and it doesn't look cheap. People have asked me where I got it and told me what a nice looking unit I own. I love my dishwasher. It saves me so much time and money. I hate washing dishes by hand so it is convenient for me and I can do other things that I do enjoy. It gets them clean with no water spots, so it's a very good value for me.

I bought it on sale so the price point beat expects in terms of performance. A much better value than my previous GE model which I had very many issues with. It fits nicely with my other appliances. I love it and the stainless steel cleans easy. Wish it was smudge proof but I really can't complain as it works so well. Compact size left me with more under counter storage which was a selling point for me. It's very easy to use, cost-effective, quiet, cleans well, with little pre-treating. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality dishwasher.

It washed a full load of dishes, plates, spoons, pots and pans so good and dried them. I would like for whoever want one to get one. I liked mines so much. It's was full size that fitted under my sink and it was silver and had a full speed wash load and hot or cold wash load and you didnt have to use a lot of dishwashing soap for it. The overall of my dishwasher was good for me when I had dinner parties, birthday parties, sleepovers for my kids. Just loved it so much. You should get one build in. The value was good for me. I only 3600 for it and my husband installed it for me so I saved a lot of money on my dishwasher and I'm going to get another in my new home next week so it's was good for my family.

This dishwasher is very good. It was not too pricey, to begin with. It never breaks and has never been broken so no maintenance has been required. It leaves the dishes very clean. It also does not make too much noise and does not take a long time for each cycle like other dishwasher machines. It fits perfectly in the designated area and the inside is very spacious and has special places for each type of dish. Its appearance is elegant, simple, clean and looks like new even after owning it for a few years.

Kenmore Dishwasher works great. I have no problem in all the years I have it. It's been 10 years and I only had it service once. It's so easy to use. I only used it once a week and my children also use it. The size of it fits all my dirty dishes plus pots. Sometimes I have lots of plates and pots that I thought would not come clean but when it was finished they were spotless. The dishwasher matches everything In my kitchen. It's stainless steel and so is my fridge and stove, and mostly it does a great job. After 10 years it really is a great dishwasher. I would recommend it to anyone.

Dishwasher is very quiet and has several delayed portions so you can set it to wash when you're home. Cleans well without prewashing and dries well without leaving spots. I have enjoyed our dishwasher. It has plenty of space. Lots of room on the top rack as well as the bottom rack. Has plenty of space for your silverware in the holder that it comes with. Should not have any issues getting your large pots and pans in the dishwasher either. Very modern and sleek design. Clean look. Goes well with all kitchen decor and appliances. Kenmore did a good job on their design and the features of the dishwasher. When shopping for dishwashers you will find out this dishwasher is very affordable for all the options that it comes with. You won't be dissatisfied with what you get.

Kenmore Dishwashers Company Profile