1.49/5
Based on 43 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Find a recommended home builder & developer now

lennar.com

Last updated: April 17, 2018

154 Lennar Homes Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: April 17, 2018

There were many problems. The home was not clean. There was paint splatters everywhere. I had to complain to have it re-cleaned before we moved in. Then the carpet was installed incorrectly on the stairs. Had it fixed but they use such crappy padding that we are stepping on tack nails. Smoke alarms kept saying low battery even when we changed the batteries three times. Still waiting for that to be taken care of. The paint job on the inside of the house deserves a 1 star. Wood work and walls only painted with one coat. Front doors in entire neighborhood are installed incorrectly. The hinges are on the outside which is not recommend due to the fact the hinge pins can be popped out easily and your home burglarized. No screen with the slider door. Not sure why they do not cost a lot. Closing was ridiculously late in the evening and then the keys did not work the next day. Very frustrating process to get stuff fixed. I would not recommend a Lennar home!

Original review: April 6, 2018

My wife and I moved to Aurora Colorado due to a relocation in her job. Our search needed to be fast and we hoped smooth. We found a spec home by Lennar that was in the framing stage and decided to move forward with it. First of all they made it clear that we would not be able to change a thing that was already planned for the home. I mean a THING, not the carpet, cupboards, countertops, or even the color on the walls. However, Steve the construction manager did allow me to keep the extra brick that covered the house as long as I came and moved it into the garage (HEAVY).

A month before we moved in we noticed that they ran the air conditioning lines below the drywall in the basement, this was unacceptable so I emailed Jeffrey (Lanner realtor) and Steve to have that fixed so the lines were up in the floor joist, just as they were in every other homes being built around us. Steve dismissed this and said it was normal and a scheduling miscommunication. On our final walk-through a week before closing they realized just how bad it was, and said they would get it corrected. A whole week past and on our move-in date they had a company in there fixing this problem.

On our final walk-through there were several bumps and bruises still in the house that we pointed out during our initial walk-through. Chad one of the other construction managers was frantically trying to touch up all these issues as we were walking through the house two hours before closing. Because of that, we were not given the proper explanation of our new home and all the steps we needed to take to settle in. Overall the home is far from perfect, which we understand as we are imperfect beings living in an imperfect world. However, for a home that cost 3/4 of $1 million we were hoping for a better experience. Lennar Homes is building faster than they can keep up and may have bit off more than they can chew.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: March 28, 2018

I don't know where to start, the entire experience dealing with Lennar was bad, from The realtor in the office named Ben, who is refusing to honor the listing price that he gave me few days before, or maybe his attitude of take it or leave it, that is just the beginning. After that is the contract that is written by the company lawyers which is full of disclaimers for the fraudulent acts. For example if you purchased a model home with a certain room 22' X 22', don't be surprised to receive a home with 19' X 19', all this is covered under "the changes does not substantially reduce the price of the home" of course the only reason for this disclaimer is to save money on material.

Another example of contract nonsense is Lennar expect you to close when the home is ready within 2 weeks, however the contracts give Lennar the luxury to finish the home in 2 years, even though they promise you in the office 6-8 months. As an advice to new customers please read the contract well and pay attention to certain disclaimers that would reduce the value of the home you are buying, or the extended time that would take to complete your home. Just for the record I didn't sign the contract with Lennar and canceled the deal. Worst builder I ever dealt with.

Original review: March 27, 2018

If an attorney is reading this please take this case! Homes are going up fast with NO quality control available! All because you walk around "blue taping" everything in the home Lennar seems to think they are OFF the HOOK from repairing items! Bought our home in May and everyday till today we are having issues with kitchen cabinets falling apart. Grating issues in the backyards... Grass dying no matter how much water you give it! House is 10 months old and tiles and also exterior walls are cracking! According to Lennar these are "settling cracks." WOW... This fast?

Also the exterior paint is chipping off the house already! When you contact Lennar they are bothered by you calling them! We have been through 5 Knowologist now. It's a shame what we are going through! Lennar Homes is PATCHING their work instead of building as NEW!! DO NOT... WHEN I SAY DO NOT... PURCHASE A LENNAR HOME!! We have been sick to our stomachs ever since we purchased a Lennar home. Mind you... This is our 4th home purchase. This home being the first "NEW BUILD" and we are very unhappy! Stay with an old home and fix it up! With Lennar you are going to replace everything within months of moving in and Lennar will simply treat you as another pain in the ** homeowner!!

Original review: March 24, 2018

Everything is included... Including sketchy engineering reports and things that break down or show their flaws just as the warranty expires. Any early signs of a problem and they’ll repeatedly assure you that’s normal settling to delay until they can claim it’s not covered anymore. They lied to me about two lots. Caught them on the first lie and should have run then. Unfortunately it was a pattern and not an isolated event.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lennar Homes?

Original review: March 23, 2018

I’m a first time home buyer and the process wth Lennar was not good at all. They did a bunch of different things that were very shady from the pricing of our house to things we were supposed to have. No one answers the phones or returns my calls and no one is working to provide good customer service. I closed about a month ago on February 26, 2018. Since I closed things I need to get done have not and I just keep getting told they will get to it eventually. Also I have expressed my dissatisfaction and am constantly given excuses instead of solutions. I cannot wait to take my next survey. I feel that once I closed they decided that as builders they have no obligation to me as a customer.

Original review: March 19, 2018

While it's true they do build bigger houses for a cheaper price we have noticed the walls are very thin. Our son's room is next to ours and we can hear every word he says. The biggest issue with Lennar is the Customer Care. In order to get a response you have to send multiple emails or submit multiple requests through the myLennar account and you still will not get an immediate response. I will definitely not recommend this builder to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Lennar is "everything included" where everything stands for lies, false promises, delayed communication. Our closing date was pushed with less than a month's notice. We were informed one week before the closing (mid-November) that landscaping for which they have already taken money would be done in the following Spring (Apr), because apparently grass dies in winter. On following up in March, we were told the date is pushed to end of Summer. They are clearly providing landscaping to newer houses, and hence it's proved that they are lying to us. Lennar's landscaping is a joke - it includes a small grass patch, a couple of bushes and a whole lot of sharp rocks which can easily injure kids and pets.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I just moved into my home 3 months ago and having major issues. Recently discovered there was no plumbing drain pipe installed at all in the guest bathroom! I am seeing cracking in all the bathrooms and the drywall bulging for some reason. I installed new wood floors upstairs and when they took the carpet up, we discover all the wood had water damage. When they replaced parts of the subflooring, we discovered water damage throughout all the wood. There was a hurricane that went through South FL couple months prior to purchasing my home and apparently Lennar did not cover the wood properly and FAILED to disclose the water damage when they sold the house.

When the contractor came to my home to look at the problems he brought 6 other guys with me. I felt that was unnecessary and his way of intimidating me. He had a bad attitude and treated me as if I knew nothing about houses. They did a horrible job at fixing the floors! I recently noticed bulges in my ceiling in the kitchen and believe the water damaged floor upstairs is dropping. Lenora took a look at the ceiling and said it was the wood expanding and there was nothing they could do. What?! I just moved in, the house is falling apart and he said this? Lennar representative had excuses about everything and that nothing was their fault.

The Lennar rep came to my home today and told me I would be required to file a claim with my home insurance about the water damage and I told him Lennar was required to disclose the water damage when selling the house and that Lennar was responsible. He then said "the lawyers would never let that happen" and that the lawyers could cause me problems. I took that as a threat and I knew at that point it was time to get serious. I just contacted the city inspectors office and filed a complaint because I believe the house was never inspected properly. I am also considering creating a lot of social media postings and videos letting everyone know what is happening to me.

Original review: March 8, 2018

We were very satisfied with the sales team and love their model homes first, but so disappointed and angry about their service and customer service after we moved in our new house. Don't trust what you see in the model home because your home will be different even you choose the same floor plan. Don't mention things like, missing caulking at wall base, handlebar is way out of plumb, broken tiles, panel on top of cabinet is loose, cabinet can't closed completely, deadbolt cannot be fully latched, the worst thing was the wash machine! The wash machine was leaking water. We called Lennar customer service, instead of replacing it, they called a GE technician over to fix it. Their explanation for NOT replacing one was we were already move-in and all appliances were ours, even appliances were broken! So, homeowner be careful. Make sure you try out all appliances before you move in. Once you move in, problem comes, you will stuck with it.

Resolution response: March 20, 2018

The company made its best efforts to rectify my complaint.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Do not buy at home with anyone that is affiliated with Lennar. They are horrible to work with. They do not care about their customer at all. They actually don’t even treat you like you are a customer once you buy one of their houses and they treat you more like you’re a nuisance. They take over small builders and think they can walk all over the homeowner. They don’t honor the warranties that were set in place and they think they are so big that they are untouchable. If you buy one of their homes you will definitely regret it. They have the worst customer service I have ever had with a homebuilder in my entire life and this is my fourth home that I bought and unfortunately the one prior to this was a subsidiary with Lennar or recently merged with them robot out by them such as CalAtlantic.

My last house I had so many problems. They flew out to try & buy me out of my house instead of just fixing the problems. Every single window in my entire house leaked. The master bath leaked the first night I was there and came through my ceiling and caused drywall damage. They never fixed the problem and they fought me for everything that was defective or done incorrectly. Do yourself a favor and do not and I mean do not buy one of their homes. Also do not buy a home with anyone that is now affiliated with them such as CalAtlantic. You will be very disappointed.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I've lived in my newly built home for 7 years. Beginning in the first year I began having problems with my microwave. Since then, every major appliance in my home has either had to be repaired or replaced at my expense. My heat pump has had four repairs at my expense. The plumbing was cheesy at best and we've had several leaks. Their customer service in the first year was so awful that I finally gave up trying to get them to fix anything. One of the kitchen cabinet doors was hung the opposite of all the others and I couldn't get Lennar to even fix that. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY BUILD A HOUSE OF THE POOREST QUALITY YOU WILL FIND IN VIRGINIA AT LEAST. You can have a custom, well-built home for that Lennar charges. And they lie. I was told lawn care was taken care of in the dues. Not true. These are just some of the problems. There are many more.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Do not buy a home from these people. They don't care. They built shoddy homes and no customer service at all and management only care how much they make. Horrible co. Too many good builders to deal with these **.

Resolution response: April 11, 2018

I did receive my earnest money back.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I recently put $1000 down as earnest money on the purchase of a new home from Lennar Homes in San Antonio. They dropped 41K off the price and gave me 8K off my closing costs if I financed through their Mortgage company. Real good deal I thought. Did a walk through and all looked okay. I went back a week later and noticed some severe problems with the foundation and brick on one side. Pictures are attached. I have purchased 4 new site built homes in my lifetime with a cable tension slab. Not one of them had broken bricks and a crack in slab. This house was completed in the last two months and never sold/lived in.

I pointed this out and told them I was canceling the sale. They assured me this was normal settling. I know better. Anytime a brick is broken you have a serious issue. If a crack develops it should follow the path of least resistance which is the mortar. If I bought this home the odds are high that foundation issues would destroy my in slab plumbing which is very costly to repair. They refuse to refund money and assure me their company "experts" say it is normal. Please look at attached pictures and judge for yourself. They are pressuring me to buy this junk and may end up in court. Stay away from this company.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I bought a new construction WCI home (now Lennar) back in 2013. I currently have 80+ major construction defects - so severe that I cannot even list the home. To give perspective, I've lived in over 30 homes since I was born and haven't experienced anywhere near the number - and severity - of the issues that I have in a new construction Lennar home. My neighbors experience much the same, including faulty A/C systems that have caused tens of thousands of flood damages, as well as extensive mold. Simply do a search of Lennar reviews and you'll see the number of homeowners who have to deal with A/C systems and mold. It's a consistent pattern with Lennar. I've experienced 25 A/C malfunctions in 4.5 years. The A/C is just one of the dozens of issues in my Lennar home.

The issues involve electrical issues, HVAC problems, mold exposure, structural defects, water intrusion/damage, metal corrosion and environmental concerns. These construction problems, in addition to dealing with the stress of it all for more than 4.5 years, have led to health issues. As well, other people get sick when staying at my Lennar home and exhibit similar symptoms. Between improperly installed and defective A/C units and faulty roof flashing during construction, the house has extensive water damage and mold, which has impacted my health and the health of those who have spent any significant time here in the home.

What's worse? Lennar knows about this. I worked with the division president and his team through multiple inspections and meetings to go through the 80+ defects. They were at the point of more inspections and bringing in an environmental company when they simply stopped responding, even though they said they would make the repairs. Even if the repairs were made and because of seller disclosure laws in the state of Florida, I would have to list it well below market price and it would likely need to be a cash buyer. That's how bad it is and that's not my fault. There is nothing that Lennar could do at this point to 'make me happy.' The only thing they could do is do what's right. I'm not sure how these people even sleep at night.

One thing to know - buying new construction is not like buying a new car. You have virtually zero protections and the warranty is horrible. I wish I had done more research on this before I signed the contract. There are no 'lemon laws' and you'll be responsible for any attorney fees to get the home you wanted. You can expect to pay a minimum of $50K-$100K to simply get the repairs done - you won't be able to ask for any lost work time, medical or any other damages other than simply getting the home that you were promised.

I'm confident if enough people start speaking up about Lennar, that they will have no choice but to change their approach. This shouldn't be allowed to happen and it will continue until consumers stop spending with them and lawmakers build consumer protections for new construction homes. Do yourself a favor and buy a home that has been 'broken in.' If things go wrong? You'll have a much easier time getting it resolved through insurance or taking action against the previous owner for non-disclosure of defects. If I had to do it all over again, that's what I would do.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

We have lived in a Lennar home for about four years. We had to use the warranty in the first year because drywall with holes in it had been used to build our home. We had to use it again to have a toilet and the flooring under it replace. It had been installed incorrectly. There were items that were missed during our walk-through that would have been obvious to anyone while doing the job: Floorboards too far apart (you can see the slab underneath), drafts throughout the house, crooked walls, sink with a major blemish, etc.

Outside, there was no time taken to clear the lot of rocks and construction debris, ie. nails, plastic, lunch trash, etc. Sod was simply laid on top of it. In addition, much thought was not put into drainage. A quarter of our yard is an ever-present swamp. This has now forced us to have to come up with some type of solution to level the yard and create drainage. We are not the only folks dealing with these issues. Clearly, Lennar builds so quickly with inexpensive sub-contractors that there is no integrity. Lennar DOES NOT stand behind its homes.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I had my own home inspector and on the report stated that the heat pump isn't turning on and trips the circuit breaker. Handed the report to Jonathan the sales agent before my first walk thru, on my second walk thru I was told by Bill and Brad that the issue has been resolved. So I purchase the house and moved in. 1/4/18 thermostat read 52 & 57. No matter how much I crank up the heat it's still cold. When the HVAC came he later informed me that I'm not the first house that has the same issue and that the circuit breaker is 30 and it needs to be 50, Emailed warranty and got a call on 1/5/18 states that they work Monday to Friday 8-5 and since I don't have the same working days and hours I had suffered for few days and nights in this cold house.

When the warranty people came I saw and they informed me that aside from using the wrong capacitor they also use the wrong electrical wire. I would have understand had I not hired a home inspector and had it not been pointed out. Yes I saw that they replaced the electrical wires and the capacitor but can no longer trust them. My biggest regret is that I trusted them to do the right thing. Lennar refuse to answer my multiple questions as to whys? Now I'm second guessing if they truly and completely resolve the problem? And that Lennar should be accountable, responsible and be punished accordingly.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I have purchased two Lennar Homes over the years and while there were repairs needed, Lennar has stood by their warranty. I have had to state my case a couple of times and allow inspection of my complaint but in the end Lennar bent over backwards to make any repairs needed. It is pretty common to have to make repairs and tweaks when you buy a new home. I've purchased a few brand new homes and they always need repairs and tweaking. Anywho, lots of negative comments that I have not evidenced in either Lennar home I bought. I think they are a very reputable builder and they stand by their product.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Our home is 31/2 years old. At one year old we had private inspection done and had 37 pages of corrections needed by Lennar. Now, we have sold our home and found out the brick veneer was installed improperly and is leaking, the water damage extends to foundation according to inspection and smoke detectors are not wired correctly. Faucets are loose, windows are not sealed adequately and conduit to electrical box is not to code. DO NOT BUY A LENNAR HOUSE. You should never invest money in a Lennar home. It is a losing proposition.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I've read a lot of bad experiences so I will share mine. Keep in mind I am a new homeowner so maybe all these issues that others complain about I just haven't experienced yet and hopefully I won't. When we first did the walkthrough the construction manager pointed out a lot of things that had to be fixed/repainted that we would have never noticed ourselves. Which really made us trust him and his team. They put stickers on everything that needed to be fixed. Two days later we did our second walkthrough (we were closing in 2 weeks so everything was done quickly) and everything that needed to be fixed, was.

When we moved in of course we noticed extra things that needed to be fixed such as the screen door, the air unit was making a noise, the heater wasn't as hot as it should be, the garage door was having problems, and a few other things. I opened up a ticket with Lennar and literally within 1 business day all the different companies associated with each problem called me to set up an appointment. They all came out the following day and fixed each and every single issue.

Right now I have a problem with the dryer so I just opened up a ticket. These are new homes, never before been lived in, so of course you are going to be the first one to notice each and every single problem it has. But in my case they have resolved each and every single issue so far. One of my neighbors he was having an issue with a water leakage in the attic and they came and had to reconstruct it but they did it. I would also like to add Lennar hires different contractors in every community they build. So maybe the ones in one community were horrible but another community may have a completely different outcome. I was reading a lot of bad reviews so I just wanted to share my experience which has been very good so far.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Horrible sales and construction... Wish I read these reviews before buying. Though their customer service is better it's not of much help with initial mesh up and pain we had to go through just because after signing contract you don't have any choice left.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We purchased a home from Lennar and moved in September 2016. We had problems beginning with our final walk through. Repairs were not made based on our final walk through and to our surprise the individual we had been working with resigned less than a week after we moved in. We were then introduced to an individual named John and he has proved to be the most difficult, incompetent, and rude Lennar rep. From day one John refused to be an advocate for us in getting repairs fixed that should have been done after final walk through. He couldn’t even find the final walk through paperwork outlining our repairs.

There were areas that required painting, stone in our fireplace that was chipped, wood in our baseboards split, chips in our kitchen backsplash and his response to me was we needed to wait for our one year repairs. Through our first year Lennar and John have refused to put the customer first. At our one year walk through any and all repairs were met with “sorry that isn’t under warranty.” Last night I reached out to John regarding stone that has fallen off the front of our exterior and his response “sorry you are past your one year warranty.” Lennar- what happened to quality workmanship? What happens to ensuring the customer is satisfied? What happened to ensuring you employ individuals who are kind in their responses? Why must everything be a black and white answer?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

In 2013 I had a water leak in my living room. I covered the cost. Today 10/20/17 I get home from work. I go to switch light on and water is leaking from switch. The paint is bubbled, water spot on ceiling and about a foot from switch another water spot. The carpet is saturated. I call Lennar CUSTOMER CARE. BIG WASTE OF TIME. I turned off water because we started hearing water running. My house payment is about 80% of my net. Not sure how this will be fixed. I thought I had a quality home and would not have to worry about events like this for at least 10 yrs. Provided one image.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I purchased a new home build from Lennar. Prior to the close of escrow I did a walkthrough on the home, tagged areas that required repairs and attention. Upon the close of escrow and moving in many of the repairs were still not completed. I was informed that they would be made and that I would be allowed 30 days after move in to compile a list of additional items/repairs/adjustments that may need to be done. Since closing and moving in, it has been difficult to get my representative, Bryan, to schedule the repairs.

Appointments were made and I was not notified. Workers would show up unannounced. I have continued to have an issue with ongoing grout and tile repairs. They silicon grout being used to "fix the cracks and holes" is not the same color (dries darker than the grout). I paid out the nose for the upgrades and the half-** attempt to make repairs is unacceptable. I will not settle or be told that this is what they use and deal with it. I have also had an issue with representative using an electronic signature of mine back in May 2017 to "sign-off" on repairs indicating the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. I have had no contact with this representative by email or phone since early September 2017, but he manages to use my electronic signature to sign-off on the repairs. Sneaky and dishonest.

I could go on-and-on about the issues with my home and the other homeowners I have grown to know in the community experiencing the same/similar issues. Warning, do not close escrow until all the repairs are done. Once they have your money they are onto the next home to close. Also, when the representative tells you that a survey is going to be sent and that anything less than a 10 would result in the loss of his/her bonus, be honest when completing it. Do not let the fact that the employee will lose out on the bonus. The simple fact is, EARN IT. Do quality work, provide great customer service and you won't have to beg homeowners to give you 10.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I bought a Lennar home a little over a year ago. The home was brand new. Now the A/C is freezing up. During the hurricane, I filled the tub up with water and my kitchen ceiling started to leak! I contacted Lennar and explained that a new home should not have these problems. All they did is send me a copy of the contract that states I only have a 1 year warranty! So now I find out that many homeowners are having the same issues. I was also told by someone that use to work for Lennar, that Lennar does not fill the A/C unit with enough gas, in to save money. At this point it's on me. But if you buy a Lennar home, before your year is up, make sure you check everything, including the gas on the A/C!

This is the response I got: "We understand that Raul, your customer care representative, contacted you about your recent service request for your home. As Raul indicated, your home is no longer covered under the Lennar limited warranty. We are sending this email to you as a notification that we will be closing this service request at this time. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact customer care limited warranty at www.Lennar.com and select “Contact Us”. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you."

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought a brand new home from Lennar 2 yrs ago & since we moved in it has brought us nothing but trouble & more trouble every day! There’s flooding in the front, side & back of the yard & it takes forever to get someone to look at it & fix it! The AC is just terrible! We have replaced a lot of the parts. Every few months something is going wrong with the AC, it has flooded my living room which is right below the AC storage room. It has caused me so much money fixing the damages caused by their faulty AC/installer.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Basically you spend about $250,000 on a home and they promise energy efficient homes and they actually fall extremely short for energy-efficient homes. I have found out since purchasing my home that the AC unit in my home is not the right size for the square footage that goes in my home. They said that is incorrect information. They stand by it but my house is hot so I called the manufacturer of the AC unit and they confirmed that it is for an 1800 square-foot home not a 24+ square-foot home. The roof is sinking and no one has fixed it. The warranty people are so uneducated it's not even funny that we have to deal with some of them. So prior to buying a home in this neighborhood make sure you get an independent air conditioning company and independent home inspector To inspect your home.

Approximately 40% of my insulation was not added to the home. That means that the building inspector For the City of Zephyrhills just gave them the OK without going into the attic to see if there was sufficient insulation. Yes, that is correct you cant even trust the city of Zephyrhills to properly do their jobs either. The building inspector was supposed to go in the attic, check the insulation to make sure there was sufficient insulation in the attic and sign off on it. He did sign off on it but after he signed off on it we had 20 bags of insulation added to the attic for insufficient insulation. I have had three AC companies come to my home and say that the size of the AC unit that's in my home is not big enough. This includes two employees from Bayonet Heating and Air-conditioning. Their own employees said the units were too small.

I have also spoken to several Lennar employees and they have told me personally in confidence that the units are too small to cool down this home. I can tell you that I'm not the only homeowner in this neighborhood that is experiencing the same problem. Drive around this neighborhood and ask for Frank and I'll gladly show you what's going on. I will try now not to give them any star ratings because they dont deserve one star rating. One thing I have learned is that when somebody begged you to do a survey from Lennar dont do the survey. After the survey is when they stopped answering my call, stop fixing things.

I felt bad a little bit for the guy because he said he wanted to win a contest so I gave him a 10 rating. He did not deserve a 10 rating. He deserved a sub zero rating! After all this is said and done the personal attacks started against my disabilities by the same person that I gave a 10 rating to. I'm a disabled veteran and he made fun of my disabilities. Not even their corporate office will return calls even on the personal attacks about my disabilities. Their corporate office is too busy pumping homes out they use the lowest grade builders the cheapest builders to get these houses up as fast as possible so they could sell them for as much as possible hoping that no one will notice all the issues prior to the one-year warranty expiring on the new home.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Do not purchase a Lennar home, the construction is terrible. The customer service is even more terrible. I have a new home which had mold problems. The paint is cheap and comes off. The ceiling is cracking and only 8 months old. Nobody really seems to care enough to come out and do the warranty work. Turned in a list in June and still have a lot of problems. Buyer beware.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

When I 1st purchased my house from Lennar I thought I was buying great quality homes with zero problems plus since I was buying a brand new home I also expect it not to have any problems with the structure, materials and quality. Now after investing a lot money in getting this property I have been having Mold problems in my daughters Room and attic. The 1st time I saw the mold signs more than a year ago I thought It was not a big deal and decided to clean it with CLOROX but over the past year the mold problem had increased substantially to the point there is mold mites all around it. I'm so frustrated because I shouldn't be dealing with this type of problems too soon, I feel like my investment was not worth it at all.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Lennar homes are installing AC units that are under size for the square footage of the homes. I have a 2200 Square foot home and using a 2.5ton unit. My AC runs all day and doesn't stop. This is a new home. My home should have a 4 Ton unit but a 3.5 Ton would be better so that it can cool the home and shut off for a little while.

Lennar Homes Company Information