toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We were just looking and my husband came upon LGI Homes. When we got there, they made us feel comfortable. They already had an available area so we took the lot and they built there. I'm very confident in it and I feel like it was ours from the start. We love it and we feel like we made a good investment. Their reps were excellent and they really made us feel at home. We came over every weekend to check on the progress of the home and they always welcome us in and tell us what's going on. The builders are very innovative. They did a whole lot of things that we wouldn't even thought of. I'm one of those people that when I see something go up, I want to read about it. So everything that they did from the material and everything, I read about it and they used some of the best stuff. Overall, they were excellent.

I had a great experience with LGI Homes. They were the ones that helped us the most. Everyone there was eager and happy to assist us with anything we needed or guide us when we didn't know what we needed to do and how to do it. Dealing with other agencies and realtors was overwhelming and a lot to take in. I didn't know any better even after I took a first buyer's class. It was a lot of information all at one time. I started to wonder whether I was doing the right thing. Buyer's remorse started to get in, like if it's the right choice or the right time.

But the LGI people came in and they guided me through it. They asked me from day one how much I was going to pour in. They took me to a house where my budget was, told me it was the house they thought would fit me the best and walked me through it. They made it really easy to come in and buy the house. I think this is how they make it. From people to like the walk-throughs to the downpayment, every step was easy. They encouraged me, stood behind me and told me the steps that were needed to be done. They told me not to worry as it was all going to work out. We started the paperwork in December and we received our pre-built house in February. It's well -built and the community is very nice, clean and well-kept. I'm hoping they get more people here and start a new life. We're very much satisfied with the amenities too.

Being in our new home has been positive for me. I'm somewhere where I want to be. I'm happy to wake up to the smell of a new house and I always feel the calm after walking into my own home. Overall, it was a very nice experience and I'm satisfied. LGI took an overwhelming experience and made it very easy to accomplish purchasing a house. I hear these horror stories and hope it doesn't happen to me. But then I go through this experience with LGI and I suggest for others to try them.

I purchased my home in May 2015. In September black mold was found in my kitchen. After waiting for 3 weeks it was repaired however not only did the construction supervisor say it was my fault but while fixing it water shot through my house soaking the carpet. Did they replace it? Nope... They gave me a fan and said dry it out. Then in February 2016, raw sewage backed up into my bathrooms and again they blamed me and took their time fixing it. But wait it gets better... I've had raw sewage backed up into my bathrooms SIX TIMES since buying this piece of ** house! I'm right now living in a house where I cannot use either bathroom, tub or shower because there's feces in them. Neither toilet will flush.

Insurance adjuster came today and said someone will be getting back to me! WTF?!!! If you're thinking of buying a home from LGI... RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Now that my warranty is expired they refuse to answer my calls or emails so I've hired an attorney to sue. I thought I was owning my dream home but I am living in a house that is killing me with mold (they refused to do a mold test) & feces everywhere! I'm BEYOND disgusted and angry with the lack of concern or willingness to do ANYTHING for me at this point!

I was looking at a company which was closer to the area that I was living in. However, the upgrade that they wanted to charge versus what LGI Homes was offering was $30,000 in savings so I went with LGI. Builder-wise, Amaury is the main thing. He's the actual reason that I came back and talked to LGI. On my first phone call, I was just inquiring on some help and I really was pushed off but he returned the call and I talked to him. I really liked his attitude and he drew me back in. Then once, I walked through the property, I saw all the things that the property had to offer and I was drawn in. From that point on, everybody else in the office, even the construction manager, were all very accommodating and super nice. They go above and beyond.

I got a house that was ready to go. I signed the contract and closed 30 days later. The only issue is that, and it wasn't really their fault, my hot water heater didn't work whenever I went to go use it the first time. There was no hot water for three days. They had to come out and get the company to replace it so I have a new unit. There were also a couple of issues with the walkthrough that they're working to correct. Some things were done sloppy but other than that, everything else about the house is pretty good. The house is built in a quality way. Also, the amenities are great. The only thing that I do not like is how people park on the street and don't use their driveway. So as you're driving down, you have lots of cars on each side parked on the road and I'm not super keen on that. But I would recommend LGI.

I like LGI Homes' price. The sales rep was very nice and very informative and the finance representative from imortgage was also really good with us. The process we've gone through during the purchase was pretty easy and straightforward. The house was pretty much cut-and-dry but this was their information center so it has some upgrades. The community we're in is nice, the school seems to be good and it’s an all-around good experience. On the other hand, we got a checklist to fill out for them to come back and take care of. There are some things that were on the walk-through that they haven’t come back and finished yet.

LGI Homes is close to my grandmother. We purchased a pre-built home from them about 2 weeks ago and we've already moved in. The overall quality of the build of the home is good but they could’ve cleaned the house a little bit better. The floor had a couple of boot marks on it and they need to power wash the back patio. Other than that, it’s a nice home in a nice and quiet community. The amenities they offer are also nice and I really like it.

We're pretty happy and very pleased with the way that LGI Homes helped us out. They explained everything and it felt great getting all the support from them. We just finally moved into our new home and we're getting to know how the system works. We really like the area where we're at, especially the homes that they offer which are very nice. And we've been telling our friends around the apartment area about LGI. We recommend them a lot to whoever's looking for a home because of what they did for us and because their customer service people were great. We also tell people that we didn't feel pressured when we went with LGI and that we felt comfortable with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LGI Homes?

I saw the opportunity with LGI Homes and they have good pricing. The sales reps are really good people and I purchased a pre-built new home, which we've finalized the purchase last week. I've already moved in and I love living there. The quality of the build so far is good and I love the house. I’m very happy with the experience and with everybody in LGI. They’re a great group of people to work with and I would recommend them.

I purchased a pre built home about two weeks ago. I liked the price that LGI Homes offered. It was a lot better than the rest in the area. The interactions I had with the sales reps were good. They worked with me very closely and they explained a lot of stuff to me. They asked me what I was looking for and they made sure I was getting everything that I wanted out of it.

The quality of the home itself and the community is good so far. There's not a lot of loud late night things going on around here. They have a park and a dog park, which is perfect for me. It's one of the things that the realtor made sure that I had available to me for my dog, so I don’t have to go drive far to take it to a dog park. Also, I have a lot more room, a better neighborhood. I feel safer in this neighborhood. So overall, the first couple of weeks I've been here, it's a very good neighborhood, exactly what I was looking for. It's going to be a big improvement on what was going on before this.

My son signed the dotted line with LGI Homes a month before I did and he was pleased. All of their sales reps were outstanding and Carrie from One Trust Loans made the process simple and easy. I’m in Cape Coral and LGI just bought a series of lots and they built on them. I’m happy with the location. I recommended them to my brother and he closes in a week. It's been an excellent experience.

Living in a new home has been a dream and we couldn't be happier. We love the community and the location is a little bit better area than San Antonio. Another friend of mine has an LGI Homes at another location and we love their house too, it was beautiful. Also, the sales rep was awesome and we couldn’t have asked for a better one.

We liked the fact that LGI Homes was move-in ready and they had the most options as far as air conditioning and other things that mattered down the road. We dealt with Dustin and he was our consultant from the beginning. Every weekend, we'd come to see the house and he would give us weekly updates. We appreciate that. He's always been there with us every step of the way and we really enjoyed working with him. He was also knowledgeable on the loan side trying to help us determine if it was for us before we even started to determine if this was what we wanted to do. He lives in the neighborhood and he was helpful along the way with knowledge about the house itself and the area. Also, LGI paired up with Citywide treated us really well and took us through the process within under 45 days. It was pretty seamless.

We purchased a pre-built and so far, its quality seems nice. The only thing I wish that we would have had is a bigger refrigerator for the home size that it is. We have a small apartment refrigerator but I understand why they don’t do it. But I wish that we could have had a choice to buy up on an appliance especially refrigerator. We have to upgrade that ourselves. Also, I wished they put a cable outlet in each of the extra bedrooms or have the option to buy and they would preinstall. We have to inconvenient ourselves with calling Comcast and have them drill in our home. But we have the laminate flooring and the basic carpet. Overall, everything feels good.

We opted for a smaller yard because we didn't wanna have to take care of it but the fencing company placed the fence in the wrong place. They did the fence right up against the house which didn't make sense. They messed up the property line and it held us back. Hopefully, it gets fixed because we don't want to accept the house with the lack of yard. Also, we're in a rural area and we're near two other small towns. I'm familiar with the general area and I used to live not too far from here, so I like it. There's a lack of amenities in the neighborhood and I wish there was a park. But the neighborhood itself, even the older parts, seems like it's developing nice. It feels safe and it's quiet. It's what we wanted and it's good so far.

LGI had a homebuyer program available and so we chose them. Our interactions with their sales representative were all positive. We closed on a prebuilt home last Friday and so far, it seems to be of a good quality. Also, we're one of the first people that moved into the community. The experience was really quick and we're happy about that.

LGI Homes was one of the only ones we had looked at and the development was pretty close to my work so we went along with it. The sales rep was friendly. The only thing I would fault them on is that they talk a lot about customer service and their core values. There were at least two or three different occasions where it seemed like that wasn't something that they really worked by. At the end of the day, we didn't really want to be around the sales representative because he seemed fake. The best way I can describe it is trying too hard and acting like they care but then, you never hear from them again. But overall, I would say it was pretty good.

They started building it in January and that's when they laid down the foundation on that. We went in and they took us around. They have a pre-formulated little spiel that they give everyone and you go through that. Then, they take you out to their lowest model house to look at and, in our case, it was too small, so we didn't want that. We told the guy we wanted something a little bit bigger and he took us to the floor plan we ended up buying. Once that was done, it was doing the paperwork and applying for a loan. We used their in-house mortgage company and once we had the pre-approval, we waited for the house to be done. Once the house was done, it was pretty quick.

LGI doesn't really do customizations because it's a tract housing and their whole thing is they want to have people who don't have great credit to still be eligible. There's not a lot of customization options and it's to the point of being a detriment rather than helpful. We had to run all of our internet wiring with the service provider because they don't run any of that stuff. Personally, I think it would make more sense if they, at least, made that an option for people. That's probably one of the not so good about it. But that's why the houses are so cheap. Also, the community as a whole is really nice. We've always been told that as far as LGI is concerned, this actual development is considered their golden child. It's really nice and you can tell they put a lot of money into it. They're building a gigantic community park and I enjoy it.

We went to LGI Homes then checked a different company but came back to LGI because of the customer service aspect and the location, too. The house was pre-built and choosing it was a great process. They showed me a bunch of different floor plans, I picked one that fit me the best and they weren't pushy. Their rep helped me process it through. It was nice.

The sales team they got there is top notch. I also then had an excellent pre-walk through the building but I have yet to get a return call from some of the numbers that I've tried to use. But everything was really good. Anything that we needed prior to coming in was repaired in a timely manner. So it was perfect. I've only been in the community for two months and so far, it's great. I live right across the street from the community center that’s being built currently and the amenities are great. The real reason I picked that particular lot is because my five-year-old son and I are gonna spend a lot of time going to the swimming pool. It's a good fit for him and for me, too. Living in the new home makes our life a ton better. It's quiet and a good place to come to. I feel very comfortable. It was a very welcoming experience with LGI Homes. They connected well with me.

LGI Homes have zero down in the monthly payments in their new homes. I made a purchase from them about two weeks ago and the gentleman who helped me was very friendly, helpful and kept me informed throughout the whole process. I like not paying the payment for the first two months. I’ve only been in the home for two weeks but so far, I like the build. In most of their homes, the dining room didn’t have hardwood floors. For future reference, the hardwood floors would be good to have in the dining room instead of the carpet. At any rate, I’m pretty satisfied with everything else and it's relaxing to live in my new home. The LGI new home community is very quiet and I like the lake.

I was introduced to LGI Homes so I went down there on the scene and the rep showed me the houses. Their home is pre-built. They build five storeys and they got the smaller units too but they’re mixed in the neighborhood. They have different designs so the neighborhood doesn’t look like everything’s the same. The rep gave me forms to see if I'd be eligible. Once I filled in the forms, she sent it to her manager, and I was eligible because I had a good credit score. LGI offered me a package of no-money-down so I went with them. From there, they took care of everything. I just closed on the house on the 31st of March. They upgraded my front yard as well as the appliances for $10,000, which they explained to me. LGI threw a party for the community on the day I closed on my house and I got to meet some in the community and talk to them. They’re great, friendly and diverse.

We were looking at different neighborhoods being built around here. But it was nice that LGI Homes was offering houses cheaper and they're taking care of closing costs, so I chose them. In fact, we already visited them two years ago but we have problems at the place we're living at so we were not able to go through. When we decided to stop by again, they had the perfect lot and perfect house, so it was a no-brainer. We decided to sit down with their rep and she was really thorough. She went with us with the price of the house and what we were getting in the neighborhood. She even broke down the payments all the way. It was all estimated until the loan went through, but she broke it down to the closest of what we will be paying. She explained to us why we need to do them and it was good.

However, living in our new home is gonna be an adjustment because I'm paying more. I used to rent which is not that far off, but owning this house is gonna be more expensive in the long run. I got to do the backyard and I have so little time to do it, and that's something that was held to be mentioned. There's a lot of extra costs that we now have to account for. But overall, LGI delivered what I was expecting even though it's less than what I was hoping for.

I liked what LGI had to offer and the neighborhood looked nice. I purchased from them a month and three weeks ago. The house was getting built when we looked at it so we didn't have any customization to it. This summer, they're supposed to have a pool open and we're looking forward to a little clubhouse with that. For the most part, interactions with their salespeople were good.

The only thing was, we closed so we got the week after it was supposed to be done. But the week it was supposed to be done, we walked through the house and saw some parts where they took shortcuts. Instead of me having to fix them, we sent them a list of a lot of items that weren't 100% fixed. The framing was crooked and we had to get that fixed. The one at the entrance way looks very skewed and there were some spots where they told me to come and pick the paint. There was a door that didn't close 100% right and we told them to get it fixed as well. The quality of the build is 75% good while we're still trying to get the 25% of it fixed. They said that they were going to get them done before we closed, but none of them got done. Overall, buying the house was pretty good, but LGI forgets about you after the purchase.

We liked the houses and we liked the area. We felt that the area that LGI Homes built in was going to increase in value quite a bit because it's far enough away from the city creek and people would wanna move out there. Our sales rep was Ronnie and he walked us through the entire process. He was fantastic, very knowledgeable and we had no issues whatsoever. He showed us several houses, he knew pretty much the questions we would ask about the houses and did a fantastic job. The construction manager was the same. He walked us through the entire place and he's very personable. The lady in charge of the accounts helped us so much in trying to get our loan go through. Everybody was fantastic.

We went there and looked at the houses that we were interested in. We got a couple of price point that we were able to get on our loan. From there, we went and picked out the house that we wanted then, went through the loan process. So far, we've had absolutely no issues with the house and we love it. It seems very solid and it's only three months old so I would assume there won't be any problems yet. There are just a few things that I wish they would add like a little bit larger concrete slab on the back patio, maybe blinds on the entire house instead of just the front and a couple of ceiling fans in the living room or bedroom. But for the most part, it's not anything that was too big of a deal and they're small nitpick things. Everything is fantastic.

Also, the community is really nice and we think it's awesome. The entryway with the fountain and the sign is pretty and so are the walkways, the park with the hill and the nature reserve in the back. I'm a lot closer to work so it makes my life a little bit easier. I also feel proud because I made a home and that my actual house is not an apartment. I feel happier being there and I definitely enjoy it. All around, it was a very easy and good experience.

Everybody we talked to at LGI had been great. The construction guy was very informative on the house when we went to the final walkthroughs. Also, the lady in the office was fantastic. I signed for my daughter to buy the house. I was with her all the time. She chose the home and she's paying for it. It was already built and the quality was pretty nice. My daughter has just been divorced and I told her that I am not going to let my two little granddaughters go someplace else. So, we chose that one, went through it, and looked. It's really quiet and it seems like a nice neighborhood. On the whole, we had a fantastic experience. I'd recommend LGI Homes.

I used to live here in Laveen that's why I wanted to have a home here again. My kids go to Vista, which is one of the best schools right now in the US so I had to come back to Laveen to keep them there. I accidentally found LGI Homes and had a great experience with the salespeople over there. The saleslady gave me a quote, listened to every word, was able to repeat and knew exactly what I wanted. And that's the first since I've been looking about for homes most recently. I had a great real estate agent before and then she left. And the real estate agent that I had at the time that I was looking for this home didn't do that for me. So LGI's sales rep did an awesome job. The first time I came and looked at the house, it was just like I told her. It was already built when I saw it and it had everything I wanted. Everything at LGI's side was okay during the purchase of the home and everyone there was pretty good.

When I came over, before I moved in fully, the neighbors in front of us came over to say hello. But then we got some racial issue in the community recently. My son and his friend were sitting in his friend's car outside and somebody called the cops. The cops came and they said they were called because of suspicious activity. When I asked what was going on, they said they thought it was suspicious that the kids were sitting and talking in the car. The kids weren't in trouble, though. He added that he didn't know that we lived there which was understandable since we just moved in. Right now, I still have stuff that I need to move in and I'm still doing some adjustments.

LGI Homes is affordable and their sales reps are nice and very friendly. I initially made the purchase in October 2016. I put the down payment out in October and then I waited for them to let me know when it was ready. I didn't have any major issues. It's a good quality house and it's been good so far in the community. Also, I'm satisfied with their amenities and I enjoy my home. It was a good experience overall.

I had gone through KB, had a pre-approval and was gonna get a home. They have gotten a permit and were gonna build a house but there was a discrepancy. They ended up not saying that they were gonna put in this utility sink and to us it was a really big thing. The sales guy was like, “Well, I don’t remember having that conversation.” I was like, “Well, I don’t wanna buy the house from you.” So, we backed out. I wasn't happy and felt like early on in the process, they weren't going to honor their commitment.

Then I did research and looked at Upshur House over here. We went in on March the 5th and closed on the 31st. It was super fast. My mom, who was out-of-state, co-signed for me. I was gonna get a house in which I could pick out everything but felt like that process was stressful especially when I asked for something and didn’t get it, and that even after I paid for things, people would change. But then the house I got had all my absolute needs and everybody’s been great from the sales guy at the office when we dropped there to the construction manager. The only thing is I wish I had gotten a different cabinet but it's one teeny, tiny, little thing and I can fix it, so I’m not even worried about it.

When we moved in Saturday morning, I knew the the hot and cold water handles were interchanged and thought they would switch it out but didn't know that they had changed some pipes, like the hot water going to the toilet. There was a spot, it looked like it was wet and I was freakin' out. I was like, “My new house! It looks like there's a water leak.” but they sent somebody out right away. Also, the LGI community I live in is in a great area. I also think it's super safe and all the neighbors seemed to be great, too, even though I haven't attended any of the community stuff and I'm not super settled in at all yet. I got boxes everywhere. But I got a painter coming tomorrow and have furniture being delivered so these will help. That's awesome. I’m very pleased with my decision to go with LGI. The whole experience has been as stress-free as possible.

I liked the neighborhood and I liked the people with LGI Homes. Their sales reps helped get the business rolling and took care of a lot for us and helped us out in different areas since it's our first time. It was an easy process. We gave the information and they followed up with it. The house has a really nice quality and I have no complaints at all. Also, I love the community. I have yet to learn how to work some of the amenities but everything was fine and right up to par. I don't think I ever wanna go back to an apartment. It's nice to come home. I haven't been there a good month but I have not had any bad experience. I'm also loving what I'm in now so I'm happy.

I sat down with the sales consultant from LGI a year ago. I thought I was going in there to rent a home but it was a purchase place. My credit was not up to par so Racquel went over everything and told me how to clean things up and how to get to a better process. I worked on my credit last year. I didn't know my credit was possible to use at the time but I called LGI around the end of January to try to get some of the inquiries taken off and that's when Andrew asked me to stop by and go over things. They pulled my credit and he said that that's what they can work with. So he went from step 1 through everything with me and each process was really explained. Then, I started working with Johnny. During that process is when Racquel must have found out that I was gonna be in the process so she stepped in and started helping as well. I had all three of them helping me.

I told Andrew exactly the budget that I wanted to keep and he was able to meet that with a few different plans. Then, he showed me some of the different properties and I chose one. From that point on, it was a smooth sailing process and every single thing came into place. They did a very good job of explaining it and I have not heard of anyone going through that whole process in less than a month. I purchased a pre-built house in February and the quality of the build was good. So far, there were a few things that I thought would be considered upgrades because they are in the place but when I went through and did my inspection, the builder was able to take care of any little thing that I found right away or at least make an appointment to get the things I pointed out fixed.

I think it's gonna be a great place especially as time goes on. I'm fairly new but so far, the community seems pretty nice and the location is good. I like it. Also, I know there used to be a portion of the community there and I know that there are amenities there. It seems like a combined community now with an older version and a newer version. So with the expansion of it, just by seeing what I saw, I thought that maybe LGI had offered more amenities. I don't know if that has to do with how much they're charging for HOA or not but I was surprised of some of the things that it didn't have but it depends on the purchases of the houses and such like that.

Purchasing the house has definitely affected our lifestyle for the better. We went through some hardships so to be able to have our own place with sufficient size in a nice neighborhood was a big difference for us. It's a better standard of living for my children. They made it the best experience possible as far as buying a house goes for me and I'm extremely grateful to the three people I've worked with. I have recommended them to my friends and I have two friends looking to buy with LGI.

My daughter lives in an LGI Homes neighborhood. We had looked at other homes and at the end, we felt that we wanna be close to her. Shannon was our sales rep and she was wonderful. She walked us through the whole process, explained everything to us and was always very kind and courteous to us. She made the process really easy. We bought a brand new house, built from the ground up and we closed on February 9th.

The home that I went in is not the one I had originally picked. I was debating into differences. I wanted this one at first then I changed my mind then I came back to this one. I'm going through that process of being able to come in and see the home being built but the actual purchase was a good experience and it is easy. The houses are all made the same way and I'm okay with it. I love the style and quality of the home. It's definitely a lot bigger from the little two-bedroom duplex we came from. For us, it's more convenient because we spent a lot of our time more in the Kyle area or Southpark Meadows area so it's a lot closer than what we got before. I think it's a beautiful house and the community is quiet and peaceful. I love it.

Also, they explained to us that if the house will settle and if we see any differences like cracks on the walls, to report them and they'll come back and check on them if they need to work on them or help with whatever needs to be done. It's warranted. But I'm not really too pleased with the HOA for the fact that I called numerous times and they've never returned my calls. I finally called a week before last week and the lady said she can help me with that. She sent me the information that I wanted. That was a little bit of a struggle. I haven't gotten anything for the amenities that day because they told me to go to the website but the website is not friendly at all. So I'm still trying to figure out that part of it. But I was very satisfied and they're all pretty pleasant and nice to work with. It was a wonderful experience and I've already recommended LGI to several friends.

The home market is really intense where I live, and the house at LGI Homes that was listed online was what we could get. We probably viewed 15 houses that week and when we went and saw the house, we really liked it. We put in our offer that day and went under contract within a couple of hours. That part was really awesome. The sales rep, Julie, was sweet, helpful, and knowledgeable. If we contact her, she would call us back.

However, when we moved into the house, over the next couple of days, we encountered a lot of building oversights and it seemed like the builder had cut a lot of corners. Some of the minor details like the crown moldings were not cut well, the shower was a little bit crooked, and the kickboard around the vanity in the bathroom wasn't even put down. For the most part, the house is pretty much what we expected for what we bought, but it looks like they didn't care a lot about the details, and that made me feel like the quality is a little lower than what I thought I was purchasing. We compiled a list of all of the minor issues and Julie was very quick to put us in contact with the construction manager, but we've had a lot of issues with the construction manager and his people. We got one callback three weeks later about one of the issues, but so far, we're still hounding them trying to get the other stuff.

Other than that, we've been happy with everyone we dealt with and I feel great about the community. There's supposed to be a park down the road, but they are still building it. I wish there were more amenities, though. There's not a pool or anything other than the future park. But we chose the house because we needed one within a very specific time frame and it was available. The office staff is professional and they are selling nice product. I just wish that that level of care was consistent throughout everyone they put us in touch with.

I liked the homes LGI built so I purchased a pre-built house from them four months ago. Everybody was nice and the purchasing process was easy. If I needed anything, like if I needed permit to be done that day, they would help me out on that. Plus I love the community. We now have our own home and LGI was the best experience I could have had.

LGI Homes' sales representatives were awesome and they had excellent customer service. Their rep assisted me in getting my contract, forwarding to the USDA, as well as with the attorney process. She handled everything for me. I bought a new pre-built home. There were some things about it that could've been better, but everything can't be perfect. I love the community. It's quiet and the lots are large. They're still doing construction, so we'll see how things go a little bit further down the road, but everything seems to be fine now. Having this new home will make things a whole lot easier as I'd be closer to my job and my parents. LGI Homes did everything that I expected them to do, and I would recommend them to a friend anytime.

I got a pamphlet or a postcard in the mail so I showed up at LGI Homes and they ran my credit and saw how much I was approved for. They asked me what I wanted, which is a four-bedroom house. They then showed me this five-bedroom house with a bigger lot that they thought I was going to like better. I asked for the numbers and it was only $200 or $300 more a month. I put my $1000 down to hold the lot and talked to the bank and all of the financial stuff, which went really smooth. After that, I got a new house.

The sales rep was on top of his game and if I had a question or concern, I'd reach out to him. We exchanged numbers so I could send a quick text and he got back to me in a timely manner. At one point, I was going to draw out but he gave me some good advice to do first. I had everything done within a month and that's the time frame that I needed. It was a pretty smooth process.

It's my first home and it's good. It's also twice as big as my apartment for pretty much the same price I was paying. The place is still under construction and I can't wait for the park to be put in. It's walking distance from the house and my kids will enjoy it. I've met at least two neighbors and they've been all right. I had two warranty claims with a leaky faucet and a light that kept going out. The turnaround time on getting them fixed and the warranty claim was quick and surprised me a little bit. I've recommended LGI Homes to a couple of people.

LGI's sales reps have been very helpful. We took out the earnest money and signed the contract with them. Everything got turned over to the bank so they can go over our financial history to approve. We got a house that they were in the process of building and a couple of days before closing, it was completed. After we closed on it a month ago, we moved in and it's great. They made the home buying process really easy. I like it, we haven't had any problems so far and I don't think we will. They're building the pool in the neighborhood not too far from the house and they're doing the new park right there where they built the school, too. Also, the location's perfect for my wife because it's closer to her work. Also, the grocery stores and shoppings are not that far away. We're completely satisfied with it.

LGI Homes Company Profile