lennar.com

1.1/5 (57 ratings)
Find a Home Builders partner
Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Lennar Homes

Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Lennar Homes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lennar Homes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lennar Homes?

Original review: July 4, 2020

I would not recommend this home builder anyone! They have too many issues in the homes they build, except their models homes. Imagine when use the cheapest construction materials to build homes with the least skilled laborers in the world, what will be the results!? Me and my family still suffering from the house problems and repairs. Some of them are major issues like no A/C for two months, water leaks, and foundations cracks. Stay away from this company. I feel sorry for my self because I trusted this builder. Currently I'm still waiting for them to replay for my repair requests. they are a lot because they did not do their job as it should be, I compared with other homebuilder so in the quality of materials and workers skills level, Lennar is the worst.

Original review: July 1, 2020

When is the pool going in at the Greens Indian Land Sc it first said summer 2019. Now it says summer 2020. We would like a correct answer instead of getting the runaround. There is still no progress so if you are able to give the community the correct answer at the greens that would be great. If you are not able to build the pool in 2020 I would think you would you trim that lawn to make it look better for the kids to use it and it would be easier for the salespeople to sell right now. It looks like an awful jungle over there and people are scared to go over there by the mailboxes because they’ve seen snakes.

Original review: June 19, 2020

My wife and I recently decided to build in a Lennar development. From the onset, things were not good. It started with us being told our home could potentially be ready by November (this was in June) in order to get us to sign the purchase agreement. Once signed, we quickly realized the house would be months away from even beginning.

Fast forward to February - We are set to close on our house on a Friday. Wednesday of that same week, we were to have our final walk through. During this walk through, there were several things unfinished, to which we were told it would be fixed later. The finishes were very sloppy, there was pain splattered over windows, baseboards not aligning properly, drywall which had bulges in it, dents in trim work, doors chipping, outside window frame with a hold in it (still not replaced as of June 19), etc.

We never received our 45-day repairs due to COVID; however, even once inside work started back up, we still have never heard back from our builder. We had a Lennar customer service person come and told us several times "that's done according to specification and your expectations were off when buying the house". I suppose if your expectations things would be done correctly with pride, then yes our expectations were off. The door lock was installed a quarter turn in the wrong direction, to which the Lennar rep lied and said that's just how those locks are installed. After the Lennar rep left, I fixed the lock myself.

From the building process, to closing process (which NEVER USE LENNAR'S EAGLE MORTGAGE - this is another review in of itself), to the house being rushed just to close, to the fireplace not being installed properly, the shower handle being placed in the wrong spot according to the spec house, to follow-up items, the house workmanship is subpar for a $675,000 new build. If you're on a budget, Lennar is alright. If you're excited about building a new home you're proud of, I suggest a different builder. Very disappointed.

Original review: June 12, 2020

This is worst company to buy house from them. Try to buy house in Somerset Longmont, Colorado, the front desk sales are very Unprofessional, the company basically give buyer no choice for upgrades. The customer service is very poor, they use very cheap materials to finish the million-dollar houses and won’t like buyer to update. The sales always say to the buyer, "If you do not like it, it has plenty people down the line to buy it." What a Shame attitude? The big corporation treated buyer like that need to be fixed.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I purchased a new town home and Lennar failed to disclose how bad the mice situation is from construction. They also failed to disclose the holes/gaps around the bottom of the garage frames, and holes in the weather stripping in almost all the units in the community resulting in mice infestations in neighboring garages. Lennar customer service has ignored my emails, tried to only communicate verbally without clear resolution, and now I fear an in wall infestation is going to happen depreciating my home's value in the future if these defects are not fixed for my building.

I tried contacting customer service at the corporate level and my email got passed around to a lot of employees working on this neighborhood As opposed to being handled by management, resulting in them admitting they saw the email and then proceeding with aggressive treatment and unprofessionalism towards me when trying to talk about other unrelated small warranty issues.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I decided to try Lennar after hearing many great reviews from friends who used them to build their homes. My experience was nothing like I expected. After my consultant quit the company, the New One was not accessible, when he contacted me it was to bully me. He said I had no Choice but to Zoom call my final walk through. Didn’t tell me the date was pushed back, until I asked because he was trying to schedule walk thru same day. When I opted not to have drive through close he said company policy. I had no voice nor choice. Could not speak to anyone else from Lennar and when contacted on Facebook they asked me to explain issue and never read my response. Do not use this company. They still haven’t processed a refund after all this. Very impersonal very unfair. RUN the other way

Resolution response: Sept. 25, 2020

Manhole was opened. Area was cleaned up and some grading done. Grass was planted.

Original review: May 18, 2020

House borders farm field. Field is graded toward our home. Was assured by both Jim and Tim (builders) that the grading would be taken care of and the area cleaned up. It has not. We had a recent heavy rain. Over a foot of water entered our yard. Water poured in from OUTSIDE our fence due to the lack of proper drainage and grading causing part of our NEW PATIO base to be washed out. Lennar said its an "act of God". They are not responsible. The manhole was still left with a canvas catch basin and therefore unable to drain the water. The street drains are similarly blocked.

The builder is now saying it's because of the farmer and they are not responsible for the damage caused to our patio. If the property had been graded properly, the excess water would have still drained away from the house despite the blocked manhole. Instead we are left with a patio to repair. The manhole is till blocked and the grading still comes toward the house. What are we to do with the next rain and the patio repair expense? According to the builder there will be no quick resolution.

Original review: May 12, 2020

It’s really bad service. They gave us 10 year warranty for everything. Now it’s just 2 year and my ac is not working and they charge me for 2000$ plus for just checking and try to call them they don’t want to talk.

Original review: May 10, 2020

Really so much to say in the 3 years we've been trying to get Lennar to resolve. These are issues they have taken responsibility for, agreed to pay for, but over three years have failed to fix. Easiest to go to ** and see for yourself. We created the website to get the word out.

Original review: April 18, 2020

!!!INCREDIBLE how in 30 minutes the LENDER can destroy a family's dreams of owning their own home!!!! We visited Miramesa Cypress because they offered us an excellent deal within our budget, to make the house of our dreams come true, everything looked perfect, the price, the house, the upgrades, area, the community, and the high school.

We are prequalified with another lender but they recommended us that we apply with their LENDER to get some builder benefits, and as told we applied that same day, during the application process we had two or three special questions about our situation and the LENDER told us that there was no issue and that we could continue and submit the application online as it was. The next day the LENDER contacted me and told me that everything looked very good, and that we will need to send him our documents as soon as possible, obviously it was!! GREAT NEWS FOR MY FAMILY!! I quickly got home to scan the documents, and my very excited daughter started helping me, during that process I get a call from my Realtor saying that the loan was no longer approved.!! Why? I don't know.!!

Just 30 minutes prior I had spoken to your LENDER and he told me everything was good to go. And now (30 minutes after) the LENDER calls my realtor (not even me) and tells her that there are other clients also interested in the house even though we established that we wanted it about a day ago and we’re in the process of buying.

Everything was so confusing as I didn’t know what exactly “there are other clients” was suppose to mean, I called the LENDER to ask for an explanation and he didn't answer and of course I did not receive a reply, In the end we weren’t able to get the house. We couldn't to try with our lender because they accepted the other offer.. Maybe, It’s fine to ruin my dreams, but to ruin especially my daughter?!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!.

Original review: April 15, 2020

Nice house-floor plan, features, etc., but just to give you a heads up; when sold the house, told it included solar panels. It was in buyer's agreement! Moved in-no solar panels. Told they changed their minds about that subdivision. Had to pay $1,500 for a lawyer to get to them to do it, which they eventually did but taking their time of course. Not cool.

Original review: April 9, 2020

Before moving in they had to replace sod in backyard due to flooding from three other neighbors yards. They laid new sod over the silt that drained into our yard. Not really fixing the issue just putting lipstick on a pig. Multiple requests about water pooling in our yard and the foundation drainage being bad. All closed with no work done. They just say there is no standing water 48hrs later. Not saying anything about the yard being a sponge like swamp for a week later at best and only if it doesn't rain again. They refuse to fix any issues.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I have been in contact with many buyers over the past month that have had a temporary loss of employment with the Covid-19 shutdown. Unfortunately, lenders have not been willing to work with buyers and give them a little more time to qualify or stay qualified for their home loan. In my case, the lender was Lennar and the loan company was Eagle Home Mortgage (a Lennar company) but there are many bad actors. Many companies have a compassionate corporate message regarding coronavirus but in reality, they are keeping buyer's home deposits, making their already stressed financial situation worse.

Many people do not have the resources to hire an attorney and they know this. But I do and I have already hired an attorney and have made a demand for my earnest money to be refunded. Because of this, I don't need your help but many people do so we would all appreciate public pressure on Lennar and other builders to do the right thing.

People's homes are being completed with the interior and exterior choices of buyers who can not qualify for the loan until their company is again allowed to conduct business and rehire them. This is no fault of their own and builders and lenders should be more understanding and delay the loan process rather than keeping the deposit and moving on to the next buyer. It seems to be a business model that is taking advantage of the virus pandemic and it needs to stop now.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I purchased my home with Lennar in 2017, the process of getting approved was very smooth however when it came time to close after the home was built the headaches began. On the 1st inspection there were several issues, broken roof tiles, broken window, cracked toilet tank, a water stain from a leak on the roof of the 1st floor coming from the master bathroom to name a few. By the 2nd inspection only half of the stuff was completed but the contractor reassured me that everything was going to be done by closing time which it was on that same day in the afternoon, mind it not even the appliances were in the property yet!

After closing we moved in right away, within a couple of weeks problems started to come out but the most important a leak on the master bedroom bathroom, the water had damaged the sheetrock and it was creating mold and mildew in the area. I contacted Lennar and they sent someone to fix it, the guy said it was probably the seal on the shower door and fixed everything. Within a month I was calling again for the same problem, this time the guy said it was probably residual water from the previous problem that had cause the issue to come out again, he also said that it could have been the shower pan that wasn't either properly placed or it was too short but suggested we wait and see if this time things were resolved.

This problem came back yet again and the person who came said that after he fixed it it it was to come back we would have to break the wall to see if there was a leak problem, time after time they were just dodging the problem with easy fixes so that the next person who would come after would have to deal with it. Well this is an ongoing issue, here we are having to pay someone to come and break down walls to figure out what the problem is in order to fix it. It is outrageous for a homeowner who already has invested so much in buying, placing the trust and hard earned money in someone's hands to receive this type of cheap and not well done job. All I have to say is, thank you Lennar. Thank you so much!

Original review: March 25, 2020

I closed on my new home 02.27.20 and gone nowhere with my home repairs. My mistake was to close on my home before having everything completed but that is on me. Now I just need Lennar to step up and comply. Now with the health crisis, this will be delayed once again and is very unfair to me. This is a new home and I never expected I would have to go through this. Lennar had more than 3 weeks after I closed to correct all issues and did minimal work. My recommendation from anyone is DON'T CLOSE ON YOUR NEW HOME UNTIL YOU GET ALL REPAIRS BEFOREHAND.

Original review: March 21, 2020

Awful, awful experience. They make you think they are there for you. That’s a joke!!!!! They don’t care about you. Buy from someone else!!!! They are terrible. Wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy! That’s how bad they are.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Overall I'm generally satisfied with our Lennar built home and community. We did have problems with the AC leaking all its coolant out. But it was covered by warranty and the defective part was replaced and coolant was put back in at no charge. This review is being posted to warn you that a very innocent clause in your purchase contract could cost you big time. Here is the clause see how much you think it will cost each home owner.

5.5 Association's Option to Purchase the Club. On or after two (2) years from the Community Completion Date, Association shall have the option to purchase the Club from Club Owner (the "Purchase Option") for an amount resulting from (the "Purchase Price") the application of the capitalization rate of six percent (6%) applied to the total annual Club Membership Fees that would be payable by all Owners to Club Owner during the calendar year in which the closing occurs (assuming the Purchase Option was not exercised). The Purchase Option may be exercised by a resolution of the majority of the Board of Association, without the joinder of any Owner or any other person.

So if a community had 600 homes and and the monthly membership fee was $163.00 per home. How much is the club house going to cost the community. Stand by for a shock. Our purchase price is now around $7,700,000. or about $13,000 per home. The deception is located in the word "application". "The application of the capitalization rate of six percent (6%) applied to the total annual Club Membership Fees." Just what does the word application mean? Stupid me thought they were going to multiply the annual fee by 6% to get the purchase price. My brain never imagined that application actually stood for divide by instead and that's when you get the almost $8 million dollar figure. This price was masked by using the word application instead of divide and there was no example of how much the final purchase price could be projected to be.

Ever since the true price of the club house business purchase price was revealed for sale signs have been popping up all over the place. The current plan is to borrow the entire $7.7 million from a local bank which at current interest rates would probably take over 20 years to pay off. There is no allowance for future maintenance needs and the bank could deny or call the loan if one of the members of the HOA board had a bad credit history now or in the further. In light of the world of the covid 19 virus the capitalization rate of 6% is completely unreasonable.

Home owner Association could refuse to purchase at that price but then Lennar has the right to sell the club house to any other investors who could raise the club house fees through the roof in the future. I believe there is a first right of refusal built into the contract along with a clause if the home owners sue Lennar over the club house purchase the Home Owners Association will be responsible for all of Lennar's legal expenses. Win or lose it doesn't matter.

Currently the HOA board has done some research on the matter. I don't know what they are going to do. So as I have stated I'm pretty happy with our home and things have been fixed when things broke and we have a very nice home. But beware of club house purchase option that may be in your contract. It can cost you lots more than you think.

Original review: March 4, 2020

No company can stay in business very long if all they know how to say is no!!! We thought we had a very pleasant experience when we went in to talk to the sales person. While we were there a man came in to inquire about the color of his house. We asked about that because we thought he should have picked on already. We were informed that Lennar picks the colors. I exclaimed that we didn't want a brown house. There were only two of the approved colors that we liked. One in particular which was a taupe color with teal shutters and doors. Since those are the colors I want inside, it was perfect. Also, my mom, my husband and I never agree on anything like that!!! We were told by the sales person that she would do what ever she could to get the colors we wanted and had me write them down.

She said she was going to a meeting that Monday and would inquire. She also said that the building people have not liked when she asked before but since she doesn't do it often she would ask them. Also, she said that we should go into contract in December for them to start building in January. And that she would try to get them to close in November since that is the end of the fiscal year for them and she would be able to get closing costs and upgraded flooring for us. 6 months later and we just signed the contract. They refuse to change the color of the house to one of the other approved color pallets (by the way, I am a designer so color is incredibly important to me!) They are trying to tell me that the color of the house is part of the permit.

I deal with the most strict districts for permitting and have never heard that the color of the house is required for the permit. Also, If I can change the type of flooring still, how come I can change the color of the house!! I think this information is not truthful! Also, only part of the closing costs were covered and no flooring upgrade!! Also, if we want to change the flooring to Luxury Vinyl, it was 40k to do that!!! Ridiculous!!! The company I work for would have done it for 21k, to bad I'm moving to another state. They only offer 2 colors of cabinets(which are completely cheap and the only convenience they include is a trash cabinet) and 2 granites and 2 quartzes.

That is it for anything you can change (also, the backsplash). Be prepared for bottom of the line materials in every way. The tub and shower are plastered with cheap vinyl (no tile), the standard flooring in wet areas is sheet vinyl, cheap carpet everywhere else! I foresee spending at least 100-150k to fix this house! You might be wondering why I am still buying it. We are moving to Vegas with my mother and they have a NextGen suite model that lets her (and us) have privacy. She will have her own kitchenette, bathroom and laundry! There is only one of those on the market in all of Vegas right now for resale and it is in Henderson, we want to be in north Vegas near family. We also don't want to wait another year and be stuck with the same issue!!

If you don't need the nextgen, save yourself the headache! I spoke to a custom builder earlier and it is about 100-150k more to build with him! Had I realize all of this, I would have started that process. It is too late in the game for that now since our houses are already for sale! I hope they are happy, I will be posting this everywhere I can!!! I hope I have helped you to make a better decision than I made!!

Original review: March 4, 2020

Beware of Lennar homes they DO NOT offer any options to their cookie cutter new construction homes in Florida. I gave them a deposit and changed my mind the next business day and they refused to return my $2500 deposit money.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I purchased a Lennar home in April 2017. Two months after living there the face plate off my dishwasher broke off. I called their customer care guy who said he didn't know how what happened and said he couldn't fix it. Then my dishwasher completely stopped working. Their customer care guy was very busy with all the other Lennar homes that have been built in our very large housing development so he assured me he would get to it even if it went past the year warranty. We had a good working relationship and I trusted him because he had fixed the other walk through issues.

My year expires and I continually call him with him finally coming over to tell me that he doesn't know why that has happened and that they will check with his subs and see if he can troubleshoot it. This goes on for months and I get tired of not having a dishwasher in my brand new house. I call GE because that is who Lennar uses for appliances. The technician come out and tells me that the face off my dishwasher fell off because it was installed wrong (attached his explanation). He said it was not centered correctly so every time we closed the dishwasher it was hitting the face against the sides of the cabinets. Then he checked for power and said it was completely dead and it was getting no power to the appliance.He said it was electrical and Lennar's subs had not installed it correctly and that he couldn't get behind the wall to see it. He wasn't an electrician so he said it was probably the panel defaulting.

The servicemen then tested the appliance to see if it was defective at all and it was completely functional. He plugged it in with an extension cord in another outlet in the kitchen and it turned right on. He even looked at the breakers to try to troubleshoot it further which wasn't his job. He recommended that I get a hold of Lennar and have them fix it since it was very apparent that none of these issues were my doing. He felt bad about charging me the $175 fee just for coming out.

Once again I contacted them and was told that GE was the one that installed it so it's their problem. I explained that it was their sub for appliances and I bought a new house with a dishwasher that doesn't work. I even showed him the statement from the GE serviceman that he gave me and he continued to blame them. The GE product works. It wasn't installed correctly so the face broke off and the electrical behind it doesn't work that Lennar's subs did! He then told me he would look into it and every time I message him he ignores me. Now when I want to use my dishwasher we have to run a long extension cord to the other side of the kitchen to get power to it.

As this all continues to transpire my bathtub faucet falls off so we only had one shower for 2 months because the customer care guy took forever to send me the model number so I could use the warranty to replace it. I then had to pay someone to install it. Shortly after my kitchen sink faucet fell off with the same response from their rep. I just got the model number yesterday and I have to now get a hold of Moen to order the product which takes about 3 weeks to get.

I am a single mom so to have to deal with all this has been difficult and expensive. I bought a brand new, very expensive home so I wouldn't have to deal with all of this. The home I owned previously for 17 issues never had these issues so Lennar has been a huge disappointment. I wait all this time to post a review because they kept saying they were going to help me but they were just putting me off. Even when I told them I had no other choice but to post a review, they did not respond.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Lennar charges name brand prices for knock off products. Been in my brand new house less than 2 years and already had roof, water, floor, beam, bathroom issues. Lennar doesn't stand by their houses. I have submitted well over 10 service request. The shingles on my roof were poorly installed and now I have significant water damage upstairs and they won't fix the issue even though area manager Eddie said he would. My son's bathroom has had issues with the plumbing. Even the plumber told me it was installed incorrectly and my son has warped wood and cracks and possible mold because of water that had been sitting and Lennar won't fix it now even though I had this issue once before. My son's health could be at risk aside from him hurting himself and the issue only getting worse but they don't care.

My floor is already separating downstairs and they told me that I would need to re-caulk the whole floor whenever this happens. Less than 2 years in what I thought was a brand new house. What do I have to look forward to for the next 28 years. Don't buy a Lennar home. You will regret it. The area manager Eddie said that the director of construction Jared said they wouldn't do the repairs but Jared hasn't talked to me or come to see my issues. Lennar won't even step up to you. They send the poor middle man Julian to do their dirty work. Lennar uses cheap contractors to build your house. That has been told to me by the good contractors that they had to send out for some repairs.

Lennar is a nightmare. I would never wish this headache and tears on anyone. We work so hard to get our first home only to wish we never met Lennar. I am not asking them to rebuild my house just to fix what they did wrong. I am going to fight for my right as a homeowner and what should be done. Lennar just wants your money and sleeps fine at night knowing the crap houses they are building. They don't care about you as a person only the body that is buying their cheap built houses. I don't even feel safe putting my kids upstairs because I don't know that they are secure or exposed to mold. How can Lennar put their customers, their homeowner through this. Reputation is everything and for me they are a waste of time.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Such a disappointing experience... Spent $400,000 on a home that’s just junk construction. Our home wasn’t finished on date of closing so we constantly had trades in our home finishing work. Six months later we continue to have issues. The quality is just so poor. Customer service is SO bad so when you do have an issue you won’t get much help. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this builder.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The process of helping my client purchase a Lennar home has been unpleasant from the beginning. The representative was very aggressive in getting my client to sign a contract for a home that she estimated to be completed around the end of February. Then when the estimated date had to be pushed nearly two months due to a supposed failure to acquire permits, we were told that Lennar can take up to two years to finish the home and still be inside their obligations. However, the contract specifies that my client would be expected to pay $100/day if he were to delay the closing even one day.

The contracts are overwhelmingly slanted to protect Lennar and give individuals little recourse if they make mistakes that cost the buyer time and money. I would highly discourage purchasing a home directly from Lennar. Resale contracts provided by licensed Realtors are designed to EQUALLY protect both parties. If you must buy a Lennar, buy it from someone in a resale transaction. DO NOT BUY A NEW CONSTRUCTION!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

There were many things wrong with this purchased house but they were fixed eventually. Most importantly, the water main hook up outside broke twice and I'm waiting for it to go again. Now I find out that ceiling fan electricals are not installed correctly, but after many years it is out of warranty of course. Never ending bad workmanship and quality issues. House is insulated well and is very important for this climate. Otherwise, I would NOT recommend this builder or check and verify everything up front before the warranty runs out.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

A few weeks ago, I contacted Lennar after I realized that there was some missing parts in the windows of my daughter’s room. (Outside frame that support the glass.) This was a dangerous mistake and it has put my family in a very risky situation during hurricane season. I understand that my house warranty expired a few months ago, but this error was impossible to see during a walk through since the missing part is the exterior frame of the window, I found it out because we had damages caused by water near the window (please see attached picture). Lennar just declined my request and their customer service department doesn’t even respond my emails or phone calls. If a hurricane hit my house which it was suppose to have category 5 impact windows, the winds will blow the glass away.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Built a new home in Indiana. Was a very good experience from sales to close. Small punchlist items were taken care of as requested. A few others are scheduled this week. Good quality for a production builder.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

My husband & I purchased a coach home in Lakewood Ranch, FL that was built in 2018. All of the GE appliances that came with the purchase were non-negotiable and sub-standard. You are required to take them even if you want to upgrade on your own. Also, the design of electrical outlets requires improvement. In the open concept living space, it is necessary to run electrical cords for lamps under a rug and then hide the portion that plugs into the wall outlet with masking tape or a decorative plant, etc. to minimize the risk of tripping over the wire.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Good morning: I, Alvin **, owner of ** submitting an original dispute and lawsuit to Lennar Company and Cypress Texas Insurance whom been charging for services not provided and I have submit original invoices and explanation letter after multiple agents came to my property including Jefferson ** and NOBODY wants to provide fair reimburse for this case. Houses built in months that has broken water heaters and additional structure in less than 5 years old and home insurance company unwilling to provide payment that client has paid out of pocket.

As a member of Winfield lake I will make sure everyone know and spread about this fraud and mislead process by these companies against citizens, this is mislead and fraudulent process including insurance company such as Cypress Texas Insurance Company. This is my phone **. We will continue spreading this ABUSE, PEOPLE BE AWARE! Alvin

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

First, let me add the Core Values of Lennar: "Our commitment to Quality, Value, and Integrity is the underlying foundation upon which Lennar was built, and these three fundamental principles still guide us in caring for our customers, associates, shareholders, and community."

Ok, so we are now clear on what they state their core values are, let’s consider the following:

1) Quality - we have had issues from water leaking into our home (through exterior light switches where they did not replace or repair the inside of the wall and left water from heavy rains, and now we get major air infiltration - as well as other areas around perimeter of home), studs that are not flush causing rippling of drywall/siding/etc, contractors improperly installing HVAC systems (undersized and incorrect ductwork causing for major premature failures and high energy consumption), unsafely installing appliances (microwave suffocated and not vented properly causing it to run even when you open the door, or will not come on at all due to overheating), and so on and so on...

2) Value - what they value is taking your money without any regard to the safety or well being of your home or family.

3) Integrity - we have not found any integrity from Lennar or its representatives yet. All they want to do is try to lie their way out of every situation and accept no responsibility for the way they know things are being done. This is very sad and frustrating, knowing that this many people invest in their family and futures with what one would expect to be a quality builder; whereas, in fact will do WHATEVER it takes to get out of accepting the responsibility for their mistakes.

Please consider the above for a majority of production home builders, as they only want to throw you a house up as quickly and poorly as possible so they can take your money!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

My girlfriend and her daughter have lived at The Shores at Hidden Cove in Frisco, TX for 3 years. In August 2019, she discovered she had a leak. She contacted the builder, they sent someone to see what was going on. It was revealed that she had a leak and the water has been leaking for approximately 2 1/2 years. She and her daughter were experiencing headaches and having difficulty sleeping prior to them discovering she had mold. She has been having a lot of respiratory problems. Every time I visit her, I leave with an excruciating headache. Now when I visit her, I wear a mask because the problem has not been corrected. This is unacceptable and Lennar Homes need to make it right. No one should have to live under these conditions EVER!! Concerned Friend

Lennar Homes Company Information