2. Homeowners

Kohler, Co.

Kohler Walk-In Bath
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

Experience the Walk-In Bath designed by Kohler, the leader in bath technology for over 140 years. With specialty features including the lowest step-in on the market, heated surfaces, hydrotherapy jets and an extra-wide seat, the Walk-In Bath was designed to deliver a safe and comfortable bathing experience with every soak. Each bath is designed and assembled in the U.S. and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind. Contact us for a free quote today!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Video
Kohler Walk-In Bath Gallery (6)
Kohler, Co. Get Started

Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

We liked Kohler’s name and quality. We figured it would last and would not have problems with it. The walk-in bath is very good. My husband has neuropathy and he’s had a series of operations, and it's been great for him for stress relief as well as just helping him feel all relaxed when he finishes.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Mrs. Casmir, thank you for your review! We appreciate your trust in the Kohler name and the quality of our products. We are so glad that the KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has helped to relieve your husband's stress and provided a relaxing bathing experience. We hope you and him continue to enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I love everything about the walk-in bath from Kohler. I’m old and I hurt a lot. I did my exercises in the tub today because I’ve been gone a couple of days. I'm a water person and I love swimming and being in the water and exercising. It's heavenly to get in and sit down and feel that water especially when I'm hurting. The salesperson was great and very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and gave additional knowledge. I had another person come out from another company. It was a walk-in one but not like this one.

The installation team was very good. They said when they would be here and they were. The only thing is I've called for help and they haven't arrived yet. I don't know where the water came from but the carpet was all wet. My daughter thinks it's got something to do with the drain because as long as you hold the drain down, it pumps out. But when you let go of it, it stops. They said that they would be here and then, they said that somebody was out of town. My daughter said that the guy called and they made arrangements.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Bonnie, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We apologize for the issue with leaking and are so glad that your KOHLER Authorized Dealer is in the process of resolving it. We are so glad that you love your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath and have found it to help relieve your aches and pain. We hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

The sales rep came to the house, which is wonderful. She was very personable and nice and she made me feel at home. But when she told me how much the walk-in tub was, I was ready to tell her to keep it. If it hadn’t been for my daughter telling me that she would help finance the tub, I wouldn't have it today. It's a blessing and it is worth every penny I'm putting in it because it is good. It's a necessity for us, old folk.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Barbara, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that your sales representative was personable and courteous. We are so glad that your daughter was able to help finance your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath and that you feel the purchase was worth every penny. We hope you enjoy your walk-in bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

The jets are easily adjustable and when we wash the tub down after a shower or a bath, it's easy to use the handheld thing. Also, their reps call every once in a while. They're very nice and kind people. They're concerned if there are any problems. We would recommend Kohler's walk-in tub to anyone and if we had to, we’d do it again.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Mary Lou Cecil, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you were satisfied with the entire process, from the sales process to your first soak in your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath. It's great to hear that you would recommend Kohler to others. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

The sales guy took a lot of time with us. He told us how it was gonna sit in there. He took us out in his truck and showed us what it was going to look like. He did everything possible to show us what we were going to get. Then, the installers came in, worked hard, and got it done. They were very nice. They brought us in and showed us how to work everything. They put water in it and made sure it held water and everything. I was satisfied with that. I'm very satisfied with the product and the people I deal with. I like the tub's Jets the most.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! We are so glad that your sales representative was informative and thorough and your KOHLER Authorized Dealer was hardworking and courteous. The hydrotherapy whirlpool jets and BubbleMassage™ air jets are some of our favorite features too. We hope you continue to enjoy your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

The sales rep who came to my home was very nice and lovely and she answered all my questions. But on the day of the installation, the installers were late. I called and unfortunately, they got a flat tire. They got here like an hour late but they were awful nice. They were so thoughtful of all of my stuff and they were very lovely working. They were finished by 4 o'clock in the afternoon and they cleaned up everything. I like the safety of the walk-in tub. The only thing is it takes a while to fill up. Other than that, I'm happy with it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Maureen, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that your sales representative was courteous and informative. We are so glad the installation process went quickly and smoothly despite the hour delay. We recommend using the heated backrest to stay warm and comfortable while you wait for the bath to fill and drain. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

The sales reps of Kohler were courteous and professional. The process went well. The guys who did it were professional on it, did their work and got everything in. They did a good job.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Dean, thank you for your review! We are so glad you had a positive sales and installation experience. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

The product of Kohler is very nice. Their service was great too. They could ease up on the price a little bit, but they were very professional. The rep did the work very nicely and he finished it in a day.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Sam, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We hope you continue to enjoy your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath for many years to come. Take care.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I like the Kohler brand. The rep I worked with was good. He was knowledgeable and he listened. The installers, Alberto and Josh were really nice. They were really knowledgeable and courteous too. It's nice to be able to sit down and bathe instead of having to stand all the time. It helps our muscles and our joints when we get to sit there. I also like the hydrotherapy bubbles. They're not as forceful as the whirlpool jets.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Cynthia, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that your sales representative was knowledgeable and your KOHLER Authorized Dealer was courteous. We are so glad that the KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has allowed you to sit while you bathe and helped to relieve muscle and joint pain through hydrotherapy from the BubbleMassage™ air jets. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in bath for years to come. Take care.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

We like the price of Kohler and they had a special on for interest rate. The sales reps did a good job. They didn't really sell it too hard. They just explained it more than sold it. The installation went very well. All in a day. They called us before they were coming to give us the arrival time and they arrived on time. They brought us in during different stages of the installation to make sure they were doing it right and we were happy with the progress so far, and cleaned up and left it shipshape when they departed. The only thing that we didn't really talk about was finish options. Our bathroom already has bronze fixtures and this thing is bright chrome, so there's a clash and we didn't even talk about whether or not it's possible to get something besides chrome faucets and handles. We would have liked to have a variety of attachment colors to select. But my wife loves it. She’s getting significant pain relief.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Carey, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you were happy with the price and sales and installation experience. The KOHLER® Walk-In Bath is available in two faucet finishes: Vibrant® Brushed Nickel and Polished Chrome. If you are still unsatisfied, please contact your KOHLER Authorized Dealer. We are so glad that the walk-in bath has alleviated much of your wife's pain, and hope you and her continue to enjoy it for years to come. Take care.

Kohler, Co. Company Information