Kohler Walk-In Bath
4.86/5

Kohler, Co.

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Experience the Walk-In Bath designed by Kohler, the leader in bath technology for over 140 years. With specialty features including the lowest step-in on the market, heated surfaces, hydrotherapy jets and an extra-wide seat, the Walk-In Bath was designed to deliver a safe and comfortable bathing experience with every soak. Each bath is designed and assembled in the U.S. and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind. Contact us for a free quote today!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Video
Kohler Walk-In Bath Gallery (6)
View More View More

60 Kohler Walk-In Bath Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 22, 2019

The rep who assisted me with purchasing my Kohler product was great. I liked his presentation. He made it simple and easy for my 89-year-old mom to understand everything. He had visual aids and that worked really well. My mom can't hardly walk and she's very much dependent on a walker. The tub benefits her because she's able to get into it with minimal assistance.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Dwight, thank you for your review. We are so glad that your mother is enjoying the benefits of the Walk-In Bath. We hope it provides peace of mind for both of you and that she can continue to bathe easily and independently. Have a great day.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I always had to depend on someone to get in a regular tub and get out again. But with my walk-in tub now, I can get in and out by myself. I can close the door and I can sing and whistle. I don't have to depend on someone to help me. I enjoy that independence. I also like the guarantee that Kohler had for the lifetime that we're here in the house. We'll be able to call them and they'll come out and fix whatever needs to be fixed for free. Their salesman was very nice and did very well with explaining things. He even showed us a video, and that helped.

The installers were very good, too. We were surprised when they took the back wall out because there were thousands of little ants behind it. We have been in this house for over 40 years and we never knew about it. So it was really good and we were very happy that they told us that we should just consult someone then we got the problem fixed. After we took care of all that, it was a matter of just a couple of days and we were able to get them to come back. We would recommend them.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Maxine, we are so glad you are enjoying your independence in the bath! We are proud to offer a walk-in bath that enhances the safety and independence of our customers. We hope the Limited Lifetime Warranty also provides peace of mind. Thank you for your kind words about your local Kohler Partner. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bathing experience at home. Take care.

Original review: July 19, 2019

The Kohler sales rep came to our home and met me and my wife. He was excellent. He answered all of our questions and spent an hour and a half with us. I was impressed with the Kohler brand, the equipment themselves and the company, and the reviews I've seen online and I ended up buying their walk-in tub. When the installers came, they were exceptional as well. They showed up on the day that they were supposed to be there and finished in two days like they promised. They were helpful in going through the steps and the procedures operating the walk-in tub. For the safety aspect, the whirlpool jets are my favorite part of the tub. My wife is handicapped and she feels a lot more secure in bathing than standing up in our shower. She also enjoys the Jacuzzi jet aspect of it and the heated seat.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you and your wife had a pleasant sales and installation experience. We hope you both continue to enjoy the bath's comfort features and the security of a seated bath experience. Take care!

Original review: July 17, 2019

My experience with the Kohler reps has been good. They explained the product fully. Then the installation went well. The installers were very professional and did a good job.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Harold, we are thrilled that you had a positive experience with your local Kohler Partner team during the sales consultation and installation. We hope you are enjoying your new bath! Take care.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I was looking for a better tub and something made in this country. I thought Kohler makes a good one and I've been using them for 20 to 30 years. I researched that a little bit and I finally found one I could afford. The rep who assisted me was a nice old man. We had a cup of coffee and had a nice conversation. We talked about the purchase but he was very tight and wouldn't come down anymore. But I needed the tub so I told him I'd buy it. He sent a young man over here and did a fantastic job. But they never sent me the warranty. I need to know what is the warranty on it and how long it is. I talked to the old salesman the other day but I haven't got the paperwork yet. Still, Kohler did well. I enjoy the Kohler bathtub and it's a nice little deal. I like the massage with jets and like to sit in hot water and sweat a little bit which can be good for rheumatism.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Richard, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer! The walk-in bath comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty so you can enjoy complete peace of mind. We are so glad that you are enjoying your new walk-in bath and that its hydrotherapy features are helping with your rheumatism.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: July 15, 2019

Before I knew about Kohler, I contacted American Standard and they came out. But it didn't seem like they were interested because they were lukewarm about accepting the job, and they didn't wanna try taking the tub up the steps. And then I saw a Kohler ad in one of the magazines that I get. I contacted them and two guys came out and took a look at it. They told me that it would be tough but they could do it. Then they sent the installer out and he said it ain't gonna be easy but they would do it. I was happy with that right from the start because these guys were willing to give it a shot.

I like the fact that I can get in the tub and get out without any problem. The one drawback is that I almost have to crawl up on the seat in order to close the door without it touching my feet. It's not a bad thing, but it could have a knockout on the lower portion of it. So, it would pass over your lower extremities without any problem. But it's really not a problem for me and my wife. We love the tub. It is everything I expected and more. We both like the shower head as well. The water jets are great. They really kick up the water, and they really do the job and relax you. We were completely satisfied with Kohler.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Vernon, we are so glad that your local Kohler Partner was able to install a walk-in bath in your home! Thank you for your feedback about the bath's door. We are happy to hear that you and your wife are enjoying the whirlpool massage jets and handshower features. We hope you continue to love your new bath! Take care.

Original review: July 14, 2019

There was a young woman named Annabelle at Home Depot who was so informative and she was handing out information about free installation with Home Depot. I took the information, read it, came back and said that we need to make an appointment so it worked out very well. The installation was easy and the team was superior. They’re good folk and I was positively impressed. There were a few extra things that kinda went along with this installation and they helped me with those. I had them paint walls and put in a new sink so it really looks like a new room and it’s beautiful.

I’m 80 years old and I always have aches and pains. Once I get in the Kohler Walk-In Bath and let that thing work on for a while, I won’t have as much soreness. It helps and it’s like having a massage. I like that the water drains quickly as well. Also, I can sit there and use the showerhead and/or turn the water on and get clean very quickly. I don’t have to do a big bath with bubbles. I can use it quite efficiently if I need to. Everyone just thinks that you get in, sit down, run the water, run the pumps, and you’re there for half an hour. No, you’re not if you use it right, and that’s been a nice eye-opener. Overall, A-plus all around. The people were amazing. The product is just well-made and I’m enjoying it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gloria, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that you are enjoying your new bath experience, including the in-home appointment and installation. We hope that the walk-in bath continues to deliver a safe and soothing hydrotherapy soak with every use. Take care.

Original review: July 11, 2019

The rep who helped me buy my Kohler walk-in bath was friendly and extremely nice. Also, the installation team did a great job and they were neat. The house was kept clean on their tracks in and out, you can never tell. They had to work on the door to get the tub in. It was extremely nice. I got the plain tub but I'm still very happy with it. I love the fact that I am having fun sitting in it after a long two-week trip.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Helen, thank you for your kind words about the sales and installation teams. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with your Kohler Partner. We hope you continue to enjoy the soothing and therapeutic benefits of the walk-in bath. Take care.

Original review: July 10, 2019

The experience with Kohler’s service has been great. I like the tub because you can actually get in it. The door swings inside instead of outside. You can sit down, let the water run in and then go ahead and do your thing. More than anything, it was the warranty that made me decide to go with them. I was also impressed with the sales rep’s knowledge and being a people person. Plus, the installation team did a fine job and cleaned up everything.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Randall, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are proud to offer one of the best Limited Lifetime Warranties in the industry to give our customers peace of mind with their purchase. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with our local representatives and that the tub is making bathing more comfortable! Take care.

Original review: July 9, 2019

The person from Kohler who came was very good as well as the installation team from Tundraland. I had a whole bunch of people here such as the electrician and they were very professional. I’m handicapped and I can bathe in the tub instantly.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Judith, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that your installation went smoothly and that you are enjoying the safety features of the walk-in bath. Take care!

Kohler, Co. Company Information