Call toll free
4.82/5

Kohler, Co.

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Experience the Walk-In Bath designed by Kohler, the leader in bath technology for over 140 years. With specialty features including the lowest step-in on the market, heated surfaces, hydrotherapy jets and an extra-wide seat, the Walk-In Bath was designed to deliver a safe and comfortable bathing experience with every soak. Each bath is designed and assembled in the U.S. and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace of mind. Contact us for a free quote today!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Video
Kohler Walk-In Bath Gallery (6)
View More View More

Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I read a lot of reviews and Kohler had the best reviews of all. When I first called, their reps were very professional and they got somebody out to me quickly. The guy told me the products that they had available and he was very nice with us. I love the quality of our tub. I like being able to get in there, sit down, relax and not have to worry about trying to get up because I was having difficulty with my legs. Overall, our experience is excellent.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Diana, we are so glad you are enjoying your walk-in bath! We are proud to offer a walk-in bath that enhances the safety and comfort of our customers. Thank you for your kind words about your local Kohler Partner. We hope you continue to enjoy your new bathing experience at home. Take care.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

They came and explained everything. I went on the internet, and decided that was what I wanted. The salesperson was fine and the installer did a really good job. They kept sending him the wrong parts and then there was one time he had to go and get something because they didn’t send it. So, there was I think a miscommunication with them. But I got the shower now and I like having the bigger shower.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Nancy, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad that your local Kohler partners were able to explain how the Walk-In Bath works, but we also apologize for the miscommunication too. We are so happy that you are now enjoying your bigger shower.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

My wife couldn’t stand in the shower and needed a walk-in bathtub. We picked the color of tile we wanted and Kohler negotiated the price a couple of times. Then we decided on one. The installation took two days and they’ve done a beautiful job. My wife uses the tub and she feels comfortable in it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi John, thank you for sharing a review. We are glad you and your wife are happy with the color and design options offered and had a positive installation experience. We hope your wife continues to bathe more comfortably with the Walk-In Bath.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I like everything about my Kohler walk-in tub. The rep laid everything out to understand it all, and the installers did well. It was all excellent experience. And the last time I took a bath in my tub, it helped a little bit with the pains.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Lillian, thank you for your review. We are glad that your installation experience was satisfactory. We hope your walk-in bath continues to offer relief from your aches and pain. Take care.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I spend a lot more time in the bathtub than I ever used to. I won’t answer the phone if I’m in the hydrotherapy. I just enjoy every single minute. Kohler had the kind of bathtub that I could actually put Epsom salt in without the finish being ruined. The salesperson was very friendly and seemed to be very knowledgeable. He was the one that told us about the Epsom salt. I love the people in the office. We went up there and met them and we went out to dinner with the main secretary and her husband and her family and had a really good visit. They have called me every once in a while and have me talk on the phone to some of their customers. I’ve recommended several people to Kohler.

The installation day was delayed three to four times because we were trying to work around our vacation. They also put the bathtub in and then they had a problem with the water going into our old shower that was through the wall, and then it was overflooding down into the basement. It would fill up the bottom of the shower then it would run over down through the floor and into the light fixture downstairs and get everything wet, which they don’t usually deal with. We used it five times in the first week that I had it, and it was making everything downstairs that we had stored down there completely wet. The technician came back to our house and they figured out why it was happening. He bypassed the P-trap and went to the shower and made a direct line to the drain from the bathtub.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Lavene, we appreciate your kind review. We are glad that you are enjoying a better soak using the hydrotherapy jets of the Walk-In Bath. We are also happy to hear that you had an excellent sales and installation experience. Thank you for recommending Kohler to your friends!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I went online looking for walk-in baths and I saw the Kohler Walk-In Bath ad. We’ve had Kohler fixtures before so I knew them. When I signed in online, I asked for information and it took 30 seconds until the representative saw that and called me, which was impressive. The local dealer and distributor were very good, and I had high confidence in them. I also had terrific interactions with the installation team. It couldn’t have been better. They’re the best I’ve seen. The installation took longer than one day, but not because of them. They just had some fittings that were complicated and they stuck with it, and went out the stores and bought extra fittings and made it work. My wife’s got a mobility problem so she just couldn’t get in a regular tub, so I like the fact that it’s convenient.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Terry, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer! We are proud to partner with stellar installers across the country, and are so glad that you enjoyed your sales and installation experience with them. We hope you are enjoying your new Walk-In Bath! Take care.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I was looking for walk-in tubs. I looked on the internet. When I saw the name Kohler, I recognized it as quality name. The name invokes confidence. And then, I saw some of the commercials on TV, so I reached out to Kohler. The salesperson came out and he talked to us and took measurements. He was very professional and friendly. The tub is beautiful. I've used the whirlpool and I enjoy that. I use the shower feature usually for quick things and the tub feature for relaxation. I bought the tub for my mom who lives with me because she's much older. And so, the idea of her just being able to walk-in versus climbing over a regular tub keeps me at ease knowing that she's not gonna fall, getting in and out of the tub. I would definitely recommend Kohler. It's a quality product and they did a beautiful job.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Laura, we are so glad that you are enjoying the safety and therapy benefits of your Walk-In Bath! We are thrilled that it gives you and your mom peace of mind with the safe low entry. We hope you both continue to enjoy your new bath. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We'v been looking at Kohler walk-in baths for a long time online. My husband went through a few websites and went from there. He got it for me for therapy. The sales rep was nice and I really liked him. We were able to kid around with him and he just fell right in. He was a lot of fun. The installation was good too. I can't even tell where they changed things around. As far as the tub itself, I'm really enjoying it, especially the bubbles.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Mrs. Jenson, we are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are happy to hear that your installer took excellent care of your bathroom. Kohler designed the Walk-In Bath for easy installation with minimal disruption to your home. We hope you continue to enjoy the hydrotherapy jets as you soak in your walk-in tub. Take care!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We know the line of Kohler products, so when we saw their walk-in bath advertisement, we decided it would be a good one. Their reps were very helpful and very polite. A week later, the installation team came out to do the installation. They were here for three hours and the installation went great. I was impressed by their efficiency. The quality seems to be great and I'm very satisfied. I like that I can get in and out of it because I've got a broken hip and a broken leg.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gwen, thank you for sharing a review. We are glad the workmanship of your Walk-In Bath met your expectations, and that you had a positive, efficient installation experience. We hope the low-entry threshold continues to help you safely enter and exit your tub as you recover. Take care.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Installation went very well and they were very polite and efficient. I like the fact that if I have time, I can sit and soak, which I love to do. My husband also likes the heated tub so he can sit back, and it’s warmer for him. Plus, during these busy holidays, I can just take a quick shower. It’s more efficient and less worrisome, because my husband had a stroke on August 9th. He’s doing well now with his physical therapy, but he also uses the walk-in tub. I don’t have to worry about him being on the other end of the house and falling or being in that other tub. The only problem we ran into was that we didn’t have somebody to do the tile outside of our walk-in tub for a while. That would definitely be an added bonus if we could’ve gotten somebody there right then. We had to wait a while to find somebody to do that. Otherwise, we're very happy.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Carol, thank you for your review. We are so glad the KOHLER Walk-In Bath has provided you and your husband the safety and comfort you both deserve while bathing. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the tiling surrounding your walk-in tub. We hope you both continue to enjoy soaking in your walk-in tub. Take care!

Kohler, Co. Company Information