Get Started

4.8/5 (183 ratings)

About Kohler Walk-In Bath

Kohler manufactures and sells walk-in baths and other bathroom products. The company uses its own patented technology on its air-massage jets and heated surfaces. Kohler also offers a variety of wall designs to customize your tub to your bathroom decor. If you’re interested, reach out for a free in-home consultation and quote.

Pros

• Various wall design options
    • One-day installations
    • Custom fits available
    • Lowest walk-in on the market

Cons

• Pricey upgrades
    • Pricing not available online

Bottom Line

Kohler's walk-in tubs feature patented technology to keep you safe and comfortable, like BubbleMassage air jets and Bask heated surfaces. It can be expensive, but it offers many customizations.

Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I always had a good experience with Kohler in regards to the other products that they manufactured. It's not related to bath stuff, but I always considered them a company's good quality stuff. When my mother-in-law decided she wanted a walk-in bath, I called Kohler and they sent a sales associate out. He was very straightforward, pleasant and not pushy. He showed us what they had and he asked us a few questions about what we were looking for in a bath and he made some suggestions.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Joel, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your trust in the Kohler name and the quality of our products. It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales experience. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

I have neuropathy and the foot and calf jets of the tub are adequate. I just wish those were a little stronger. But the back jets are very strong. I also wish it had a light. The lighting in our outdoor spa changes. I have it set on Caribbean so it lights from green to blue every 30 seconds and it's nice. But I love the Kohler walk-in that's why I got it. It's just that Kohler threw in a white toilet to replace the beige one we had so that was comped. The installer said it would be a handicapped toilet, but he didn't put that in. He put in a regular one. I've been meaning to call him on that.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Chris, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath. Our Kohler engineers are continuously improving the design of our walk-in bath to provide our customers with the best bathing experience so we appreciate your feedback on the hydrotherapy jets. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience; it is appreciated!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

I'm very unhappy with the tub. After I used it for about a month, it leaked. Roy, the installer, came out and said, “We're going to order a door, but I'll fix it so that you could use it temporarily.” He also told me not to use it for 24 hours. I waited 48 hours but when I used it again, it leaked 10 times worse than it did the first time. I waited and waited. They said it would be here in three weeks but I waited more than two months. Finally, I called them and the rep said that it just arrived, which seemed like a strange coincidence to me. Roy came out with the door but when he went to install it, it was the wrong door. I'm not very happy with Kohler. It was a lot of money put out for something that you can't use. Roy was wonderful but the product was very inferior.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

I liked the design of Kohler and their features. It was better quality made than a lot of the others. Kohler was expensive, but some of the other ones were just $1,000 less so I decided I'm gonna go with the best. Everything went marvelous and very smoothly with Kohler. I was very impressed. I like the heated feature that heats up the porcelain so you're not freezing. I love the two bubble controls, the hydrotherapy in particular. I have joint pain and it really helped. It's given me a much better quality of life using it. I also liked the step. It was a smaller step than a lot of the other ones.

The installers definitely cleaned up after themselves. Kohler said that if they found a problem, they would fix it at no extra charge. But they didn't find any problems. The only thing was, my doorframe may not have had enough nails put into it when they put it back. When I hang on to it, sometimes, it comes a little loose. But it's just a very minor thing and it does not bother me.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Jo Ann, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience from start to finish. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise. It is wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the Bask heated backrest, which keeps you warm during the entirety of your bath, and that you are enjoying the health and wellness benefits of our Hydrotherapy whirlpool jets. Have a nice day!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

The sales rep of Kohler was very thorough, professional and quite detailed. The installers were able to move the installation time up sooner than what we had originally planned for, and that was a plus. They also arrived promptly on the date they said they would and they finished the installation in two days. They fulfilled all the promises they said they would. I like the walk-in bath very much.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Caula, thank you for your positive feedback. We are so glad that you had a positive sales experience and that the installers were efficient and prompt. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I'm happy with Kohler. I'm not very happy at all with their banking facility. They wouldn't accept my credit card, which is a debit card tied directly to my checking account. So I don't know how I'm gonna pay them. But the Kohler sales rep was great. She explained everything. The guys that came over and worked on it were great, too. They were in and out in a day and a half. I love everything, except the shower. When you want to take a shower, you have to pull it out and it's on a hose, like you would have on an overhead. But this, it should be something attached above that can hold the showerhead while you're rinsing your hair. Pretty tough to switch your hands back and forth to do that. But I use the massaging jets and I'm quite happy with that.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response
    William, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy your new KOHLER Walk-In Bath and the hydrotherapy jets. Our Kohler engineers are continuously improving the design of our walk-in bath to provide our customers with the best bathing experience. Hence, we appreciate your feedback on the shower head. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the payment method and we would like to assist. Please get in touch with our Customer Service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

I don't know if I misunderstood a couple of things that the Kohler sales rep said or not, but he left me confused. I was given the impression that I could run the bathwater, fill it up, and shower at the same time, which isn’t true. It’s either one or the other, which prevents me from showering off real fast while the tub is running. I’m wasting a lot of water. But other than that, it was okay.

The installers were wonderful. They were working another job here in Lincoln City, so they’d go from one house to another. I told him, up front, that was perfectly fine. They came at 8:00 in the morning and worked from the morning. Then they’d go over to the other place and work during the afternoon. Then I told them, “If you’re just staying in a hotel, you’re welcome to work as late as you want. It doesn’t matter to me." It was really nice that they had the flexibility to get the job done that way. Everything is done beautifully, except right now I'm having one issue with them. Today, I left a third voicemail. Some of the caulking is pulling away. They had filled it with water when they caulked it. I just need to have that touched up so water doesn't go down the walls or ceiling. But other than that, everything's fine.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response
    Jennifer, thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding the Shower Package, and we assure you we will use this information to improve our processes in the future. We are glad that you had a positive installation experience. We are sorry to hear that the caulking is pulling away, and we would like to assist. Please get in touch with our Customer Service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

My experience with the sales representative was very good and the installation was perfect. It was done in one day. We're very happy with the tub. It's really nice. It takes a lot of water to fill up more than I anticipated, but that's fine. However, I was hoping we get the 1,500 off, but only got the 1,000 off.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Robert, thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a positive sales experience and that the installers were prompt and efficient. We are thrilled to hear that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

Kohler's sales representative was very professional and the installation was flawless. The foreman, Walter, went above and beyond to make everything right. The quality of the tub is very good and the features are simple, but very easy to operate and understand.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Rita, thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve, and we hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

Kohler is a good brand and we're satisfied with it so I would recommend it. The installation went well. I worried about the floor and the wall but it turned out perfect. The tub has worked perfectly. However, after we turn it off and we're out, it will sound like something's running, but then it stops. There's no water running. I ran in there the first day thinking that was going on. But it stops after a while after it makes that noise. The man told me that it would do that though.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Sandra, thank you for your review. We appreciate your trust in the Kohler name and the quality of our products. We are glad that you had a positive installation experience and that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise. If you have any questions regarding your new Walk-In Bath, please contact our Customer Service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service. They would be happy to assist you.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I've always had Kohler in St. Louis and it's always been a good experience. They were phenomenal. The wall behind the tub was stained. It wasn’t stained if you looked at it straight on but if you walked into the room in an angle, you could see it. They had somebody come out, and they tried their best to get it out. It didn't come out so they came out and put in a whole new wall. They fixed everything. The first day, I was going to take a bath but my jets didn't work. I called them and they came out. What had happened was a little wire had gotten loose and detached from what would normally turn on the jets. Then, I went to drain the tub a few days later, and something broke on the stopper. They had to come out and fix the stopper. All three technicians that came were wonderful.

I have had a high liver count since I was 20 years old. But about three weeks after I was using tub, I went for a blood test and my liver got better. I don’t know why it did, but it did. Now, I take my feet and put them on those jets. I also have a physical condition with my spine and I take two baths a day for at least 30 minutes each. I’m loving the tub.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Karen, thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience from start to finish and that the installers were prompt and effective in addressing any issue. We are thrilled to hear that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise and that you are enjoying the health and wellness benefits of our Hydrotherapy whirlpool jets. Have a nice day!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

The plumbing company sales representative was excellent. I like that the Kohler tub is something you can sit down easily in the Jacuzzi aspect.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

George, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you had a positive sales experience and that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

Kohler's sales rep was not only informative, but he also went through step-by-step on what to expect. He even told us that we may not get it on the prescribed timeframe and timeline because of where it's coming from and with COVID, things are a little bit slow. It didn't leave us expecting it today and it showed up next month. I like the economics of the Kohler product. I've got a brand new water heater that we just put in this year, and it doesn't put out enough hot water for the tub to fill it. So, we are going to look into an inline heating system. Also, we got ours with a shower and it really needs a way to make the shower curtain go around behind the shower like a curl bar. I'm trying to construct one now. Otherwise, the water has a tendency to end up on the floor. So, in order to keep the shower curtain inside the tub, we have to have something that goes around in a half oval. Other than those, my wife loves the hell out of it. She uses it every day.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

David, thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. Depending on the plumbing and age of the home, it may be necessary for some customers to purchase a larger water tank in order to maintain the preferred water temperature in the bath. This ensures a comfortable, shoulder-height soaking depth while you bathe. If you need assistance with your new Walk-In Bath, please contact our Customer Service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

I bought a walk-in tub from Kohler and they said it's a one day installation, but it turned into a day and a half. They had little problems because it's a small bathroom. Also, it’s a luxury item, but now I'm getting so used to it. It has been installed for two months and I got a couple issues with it. I called up their reps over here to answer some questions when they get around to opening a ticket. There are things they’re going to have to look at. The little things that are stuck on the side of the tub popped off because I was trying to adjust it while it was running. It snapped right back in so it hasn’t come out since. The other one is when I open the drain to empty the tub, there's a knob with a lever I move to the left and it opens the drain. I have to hold on to it for a few minutes because if I let go of it, it pops back to closed position. I have to let it empty at least halfway before I can let go of it and it will stay where it’s supposed to be.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response
    Hi Edward, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with our product. Kohler strives to delight our customers through our one level of quality standard for all Kohler products. Please contact our Customer Service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

I like everything about my walk-in from Kohler. I like having all that water and being able to get in it. I like it when those jets come on and hit my back. It feels good. It's horribly expensive, but I'm very satisfied with the quality. Also, the rep was very nice. The installers did a marvelous job and finished about 4 o'clock. They didn’t even take the whole day. It was a father and son that came here and installed it. My bathroom is not very big, and I got the smallest tub that Kohler has, and it was a miracle to me that they could do it. Then they cleaned up after themselves. I was amazed.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Julia, thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath and that you are enjoying the health and wellness benefits of our Hydrotherapy whirlpool jets. Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

My mother lives with us now and she can't get down in a regular bathtub. She wanted a walk-in bath. The Kohler sales rep guy was really good and nice. I like him. The installation crew was also really good. My mother's favorite feature is that walk-in bathtub. I also like the whirlpool jets myself. I had a sore back one day and it felt good to get in that thing. Although, it's pretty expensive. My mother paid $22,000.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Kevin, thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has provided you and your mother with the comfort and safety you deserve. The hydrotherapy jets are one of our favorite features too! We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

I put down three to four different places to check and Kohler was the one that answered first. They came in and gave me a good review. They told me exactly what the product was gonna do. They also told me it was gonna cost me a fortune, but it was a fortune less than what the rest of them were gonna charge me. The installers called me when they got everything together and came over to the house. They had on their mask and told me what they were doing. They went in, started taking stuff out, and asked me where the water shut-off was. I told them where it was and they shut the water off. The plumber came in later on. He did all the stuff then he turned the water back on. He finished hooking the tub up. They finished everything up in about two days.

The shower is a good product but it put me on my behind the first day. I called them and told them that they needed to address the safety issue they had with their shower stalls. A guy told me he was sending a team out to put some grid on the deal to where it would be not as slick and he did that.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Darrell, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team if the safety issue has not been resolved or if you have any questions. You can contact our Customer Service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

My interactions with their sales rep were all positive. I called once to find out where we were at with setting a date for installation because I hadn’t heard from them for a while but they were getting ready to call me. They had the dates and everything went fine. The installation took a day longer than they planned because my bathroom had a walk-in tub that they had to get out and it was hard to get out. It was just one guy and he worked all the time trying to figure out how to get that tub out. He was great and he was patient. Since having the tub, I can get a decent shower now and it's safer for me.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Sherri, thank you for the positive feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath Shower Package has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve. We hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

The reps at the store were very informative. We went through an installer that's down in the Chicago area and he was great. He came out and took care of everything, explained everything, and set it up to make sure we had enough time to get it installed. Their installers beat his schedule half of the amount of time. They worked after hours. They planned five days but got it done in three. They took care of everything and did an exceptional job. They answered and took care of all my wife's requests. We got the walk-in tub with a shower. I live in a condo, so it's only 40-gallon and that's the bare minimum. It still works because I only fill it halfway up. It's a little small for the shower part though 'cause my wife still does a stand-up shower. But we’re getting used to it and everything else has been great about it.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Tom, thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with us from start to finish. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are glad that the walk-in tub-shower combo has delivered on its safety and comfort promise, and we hope you and your wife enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

I thought everything was gonna be through Kohler but there was a company that buys the things from them and this company installs the tub. It's not Kohler that does anything. Also, I was going to call them because we financed it and it said on there that there would be no payments for 18 months or something like that. But the company that it was financed through wants their money on the 21st of this month. I didn't realize it was gonna be that way when I bought all the stuff. Other than those, the tub seems to work like it's supposed to. You're in the heat and it has the jets, it's comfortable and it helps.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Jerry, thank you for your feedback. To ensure a positive sales and installation experience for our customers, we only partner with top-rated and experienced dealers to sell and install the KOHLER Walk-In Bath. These dealers are trained and certified by Kohler Co. to install the bath. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise and that you are enjoying our Bask heated backrest and hydrotherapy jets.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

The people that came out were very good. They actually went out of their way to do the installation for us. They added it to their already busy schedule and they did a good job. We have the shower package with the tub and it seems to be working okay. It's just with the flat surfaces, the water runs around. But I've talked to the installer and we're working on solving those issues. Also, we got the door and the separate shower faucet and head up on the wall, and those still need some work. Kohler could refine that so that it might work a little bit better, not from a functional standpoint, but from what controls the water on the top of the tub.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Howard, thank you for your review. We are so glad that you had a positive installation experience with us. Our Kohler engineers are continuously improving the design of our walk-in bath to provide our customers with the best bathing experience, so we appreciate your feedback on the shower package. If you continue to have issues with the water and shower faucet, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. You can contact our customer service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

It took about four months to install the tub. I know it's with COVID so it was a little bit delayed but it was quite a wait. Also, when the installer was finished, I would have liked a little more of a walkthrough on how to use it and a little more of a demonstration. There was a couple of communication issues during installation, as well, but those were resolved. It worked out well in the end. The tub is very well made and there are no bells and whistles. It's just a real nice, sturdy bath that I like. It was expensive and the cost was something that was hard to take but the quality is better than I expected.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Jerry, thank you for your thorough review. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we assure you we will use this information to improve our installation processes in the future. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise, and we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

The gal that came in and took the order was good. She also did me a favor because she got the tub to me quick. I've been suffering from a lot of arthritis and I got the tub within a few weeks of when I ordered it. So that was very fortunate. Three guys came to do the installation and they did the whole thing without a ripple. They didn't bother us a bit. They were very polite and thorough. They did a beautiful installation.

I was surprised how much money the tub costs. But it's a great little unit and I've enjoyed it. The only thing that bothers me a little bit is that it takes about 13 minutes for it to fill up in the beginning. I wish there was a way I could get a ladder and walk up and step into it after it's filled up. I didn't have to sit in there naked shivering waiting for it to fill up.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Henry, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise. While you wait for the bath to fill and drain, we recommend you use the Bask® heated backrest to stay warm and comfortable. Also, the handshower may be used for a warming rinse at any time during your bath. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

The installation went well and everybody working wore masks when they came in. Although I had to have somebody come back a couple of times. The door kept popping and they followed through every time I called about it. Then, one guy figured out it was about 1/8 of an inch too wide so they cut that down and it's been fine ever since. The tub is pretty pricey but it'll add to the resale value of the house. Also, they were able to work with me. I wasn't sure and I told their rep I'd save money for a year but he worked pretty hard on making it work for me and got me in it. I like that I can get in and out real easily and I love the hand shower feature because sometimes, when I use the big shower, more water is used and some of it splashes.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Virginia, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath and are able to enter and exit easier. The hand shower is one of our favorite features too! Again, thank you for the positive feedback!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

All the people at Kohler were very cordial. The installation was really simple. The installers came in and it took them four days to knock it out. The quality of all the work that was done was excellent. The only thing that they need to brush up on was a little bit of tile work that they did at the end. The walk-in bath is nice to use. You can get in and out of both of the tub and the shower.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Norman, thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive installation experience. We are thrilled that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath Shower Package has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I enjoy taking a bath every evening and I didn't want to find myself at a time when I would want a tub and not have it. So, I got one as a preventative measure and not to be in a position where I wasn't able to bathe because I felt weak, ill or just tired. I was not willing to take a chance with a regular tub, and I felt that the Kohler bathtub is a secure way of bathing. Everything was perfect. The installation was done efficiently, and my house as well was taken care of. The person I worked with was wonderful and efficient. She brought in equipment so that I was able to visually see what I would have. She wasn't pressure. She didn't tell me that if I do it this minute, I can save dollars. She understood that I was interested and she knew my needs. She showed me exactly how the Kohler would take care of what I was looking for.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Rosalie, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve, and we hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

Kohler was expensive. It was $31,000 for a bathtub. The installation was awesome as soon as I showed the techs how to put it in the bathroom. It's a really small space and they had a hard time. I had to use my military expertise on packing to show them how to put it in there. They wanted to take out my vanity and my new countertop. I was like, “That wasn't happening. We're going up and over, buddy.”

The techs got back and fixed the leak already. But there's a defect in the design of the tub. The water runs over the edge to the floor. On the door side, there should be a curved up lip at the edge, forcing the water that gets on the edge all the way around the tub to run back into the tub, rather than over the edge of the tub to the floor. Other than that I absolutely love it. I spent an hour in it this morning and I didn't want to get out.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Charles, thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a positive installation with us and that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath. Our Kohler engineers are continuously improving the design of our walk-in bath to provide our customers with the best bathing experience so we appreciate your feedback on the design. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

The installers were very helpful, kind, courteous and informative. We're enjoying the Kohler. We're glad we got it and everything is working fine.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Willa, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive installation experience with us and that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I bought the top-of-the-line that Kohler has. The installation was really good. The tub holds the heat when you shut off the faucet. Also, I like all the jets and hydrotherapy, as well as the heated back.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Cheryl, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive installation experience with us and that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise. The hydrotherapy jets and Bask heated backrest are some of our favorite features too! We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

I emailed Kohler and told them I'd like a call but didn't get a response. I called them and they sent a salesman out who walked us through everything and gave us a quote. It was pricey but I've heard Kohler’s been good for a long time. I'm glad that I did because when the salesman came out, he showed us other companies where they've had to go in and take the tub out because it didn't work right or leaked. We had to get their water heater to go along with it because it takes a lot of hot water. We have to keep it up as high as it will go in order to fill the tub. But that's not a big deal. It works fine for my husband to use every day, so we're real happy with it. I feel much more relaxed knowing that my husband can just step in and take a bath and not have to worry about falling. I'm glad that we ended up on the Kohler brand because I feel it will last and we will get help if anything goes wrong with it.

I tried to clean it for the first time. The book and the people that installed and had said to fill it up, put two teaspoons of dishwashing detergent in it, the powder and bleach, and turn on the jets. I did that, walked back in there, and there were suds two feet above the tub and growing. I called Indianapolis where they put it in and they said, “We’ve not heard of that. We're going to give you the corporate office to call and that's where the tech support is.” I called them and the girl that answered the phone said because of problems like that, they were no longer recommending me do that. They have a special cleaner now that they'd send out that's a disinfectant.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Jeanette, thank you for taking the time to review us. It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales experience. We are thrilled to hear that your husband has enjoyed the KOHLER® Walk-In Bath and is able to enter and exit easier and safer. The KOHLER Walk-In Bath may be cleaned in the same manner as other fiberglass baths. Here's a link to the instructions: https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/resources/guides/tub-care/?src=sr. Flushing the whirlpool instructions are here: https://www.us.kohler.com/us/Flushing-Your-Whirlpool/article/CNT121300039.htm. If you have any additional questions about cleaning and caring for your Walk-In Bath, please reach out to our customer service team by calling (800) 986-5977 or visiting https://www.kohlerwalkinbath.com/contact/service. Thank you!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Company Information