2. Homeowners
  3. Walk-In Bathtubs

4.8/5 (185 ratings)

About Kohler Walk-In Bath

Kohler manufactures and sells walk-in baths and other bathroom products. The company uses its own patented technology on its air-massage jets and heated surfaces. Kohler also offers a variety of wall designs to customize your tub to your bathroom decor. If you’re interested, reach out for a free in-home consultation and quote.

Pros

• Various wall design options
    • One-day installations
    • Custom fits available
    • Lowest walk-in on the market

Cons

• Pricey upgrades
    • Pricing not available online

Bottom Line

Kohler's walk-in tubs feature patented technology to keep you safe and comfortable, like BubbleMassage air jets and Bask heated surfaces. It can be expensive, but it offers many customizations.

Kohler Walk-In Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler Walk-In Bath?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

The sales rep from Kohler answered all our questions and worked with us to get a left-handed side walk-in bath, which was what we needed. We got a discount on it. So, we’re very happy. It was an excellent experience. Sometimes I get up in the morning and take a shower. When I’m hurting bad, I go in and take a bath and use the massage. So, I love it all.

The installation was perfect. The reps were very good and confident, and they walked us through the tub and how it operates. They double checked to make sure the hot water heater was gonna be hot enough. We thought it wouldn’t be because we didn’t have our heater turned all the way up. And we didn't even have to turn it all the way up, just a little bit higher than what we had it to keep the hot water to fill it. They told us to call them and we got all the phone numbers to call them back, which we’re gonna have to because since the walk-in bath has settled now, they gotta come back and fill in the joints a little bit more.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Connie, thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath, and we hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Scott, one of the installers, was unbelievable. I never met a guy that talented and that precision-oriented. The Kohler walk-in bath was overpriced but sometimes, you have to ignore the decimal points, especially on something that is important. I like the combination of the water and air jets.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Ernest, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. The soothing jets is one of our favorite features too! We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I was looking at all the different walk-in tubs and I liked the stuff Kohler had best. The sales rep was a really nice guy and he was really helpful. The installers were great as well. They didn’t know exactly what it was supposed to be, so I’m not sure whether Kohler communicates with their subcontractors that well or not, but we got it straightened out. And the next day, they knew exactly what we were doing. The tub is great and I've put a TV in there so I can sit in the jacuzzi and watch TV. I also had an extra shower put in that has a shower head and I would rather take showers than baths, but I use the jacuzzi every so often. Other than that, I’m supposed to have glass put in but it's taking them a long time to get the glass in.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

John, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I like being able to walk-in my Kohler then I'd close the door and turn the water on. I tell everybody how wonderful it is and that they should have one.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and recommend us to others. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I chose Kohler because of their warranty. Also, from other tubs that I've looked at, theirs is built a little more robust. Our tub came at a really good time. My wife is having a lot of mobility issues and with it, we can give her a bath. The installers did a great job. The quality of the tub is really good.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Hi Gary, thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive installation experience. We are so glad that your wife has enjoyed the KOHLER® Walk-In Bath and is able to enter and exit easier and safer. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, it is appreciated!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

The guys that put in the tub were really, really good. We love the tub. The quality is good. But it's a little pricey. For a tub, it could be maybe cost around 12,000 or 14,000. It's just that 18,000 seems like a lot.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Donna, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you had a positive installation experience and that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise. Have a nice day!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

The sales rep was very informative. He was very good. He had all kinds of things to back up the things that he said. The tub is great. I can wash my hair and I have the handheld shower thing. I like everything about it. I wouldn't be able to bathe without it. It's a little hard to wait for it to all drain out, but I'm getting more and more used to it. I'm happy with my experience.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Linda, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales experience and that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise. The convenient multi-function handshower is one of our favorite features too. For the most comfortable bathing experience, the walk-in bath's drain was designed with Fast-Drain Technology to ensure speedy and consistent filling and draining. While you wait for the bath to fill and drain, we recommend you use the Bask® heated backrest to stay warm and comfortable. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

A gentleman was down here to go through the initial interview, and he was very informative. I spoke with some people in the office prior to the installation because I was concerned that with the injury and I wanted to get that thing installed as soon as possible. But with the COVID and everything else, it just couldn't happen. The installers were here a day and a half and they did great job. They were very clean and professional on what they did. So I'm happy all the way around. The tub is in and it is tremendous. I like that it is easy access. For all intents and purposes, it's a sit-down shower. So it's nice. The walls are high enough that the water doesn't go all over the place. So it's very comfortable. Everything's worked out exactly the way they said it would.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Robert, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the independence your Walk-In Bath has provided. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

The sales guy knew what he was selling and I had a very good experience with him. Two people showed up for the installation, and they had to take out our old garden tub, which was a real battle because of its size and material. They had to break it up into pieces and haul it out in buckets from my upstairs bathroom. It was heavy. They knew I wanted to put a marble top on it, and they built it so everything lined up right and was level. They were excellent.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

Karl, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I was very impressed when the salesman came. I didn't realize but he had an actual unit in the back of his van, so that I could get in and see how it felt. I was very impressed with that. The installation crew was in and out in eight hours. They did a great job. You wouldn't even know they were here. I was very impressed. They were very professional. After the first couple of times that I used the tub, when I wasn't sure what was going to happen or how I would feel, I began to anticipate what it would do and the relaxing feeling. So I began to look forward to it, and each time, the result seemed to be more than the last time.

Kohler Walk-In Bath response

James, thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day!

Kohler Walk-In Bath Company Information