Kenmore Washers

Kenmore Washers

3.7/5 (3240 ratings)

About Kenmore Washers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

Kenmore Washers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Washers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

Original review: May 21, 2020

I’ve always had Kenmore appliances and they have never let me down. Other people I know with other brands, have almost always had a problem with their appliances. They end up having to replace them often and that’s never cheap. My last purchase was 2 yrs ago and I haven’t had a single problem. It thoroughly cleans my laundry and never had anything ruined by it.

Original review: May 20, 2020

It's good on energy saving, the warranty is also good as well. The variety and selections are also good as well. The pricing is also reasonable for my budget and Kenmore is an company that has been around for years and has always been a good brand.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Design idea is great, however material quality needs a major improvement. Therefore a design mod is necessary. Rust at loading site and several repair calls to stop the balance issue with the tub. I like Kenmore products but made the mistake of going with their high end model a few years ago.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Front loader that fits in a small space but does large loads. Dial controls make it easy to use. Washers well and spin works very well. Has ability to have dryer stacked on top. 16 years old and no problems.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Good, reliable machine. It cleans my clothes, and there is the ability to wash differently size loads. I have a choice of water temperatures, activity of washer and length of was washing time. It is a very excellent machine.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I do not use the machines myself, I do know my woman has them (Kenmore brands) for more than 15 yrs without any trouble. I find that to be very satisfying. Both machines have worked perfectly, longer than could have hoped for! I'm not rich, so that is helpful.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I have a Kenmore energy star, he washer, it is very efficient, reliable and one of the best washers I have ever owned. This wash machine is very easy to operate, with multiple settings. I am very happy with the extra large capacity size & clothes are always spun well. Also love the fact that it detects size/weight of wash & determines length of wash cycle.

Original review: May 19, 2020

When we bought the machine it had all the bells & whistles to include if there was a problem it would notify service. Most of these features never functioned and to have them repaired were extremely expensive. Therefore the fancy machine became a below basic machine that just did basic stuff. Not worth the money and won't buy Sears again. The appliance didn't last very long.

Original review: May 19, 2020

It is the Series 500 High Efficiency model. I bought it 3 years ago. It took forever to run a load. Shook during the spin cycle. Call to have it repaired and the service man said that is just how it operates. It shook so badly that the spin cycle completely stopped working. I had to buy a replacement 2 months ago.

Original review: May 19, 2020

It was a front loading Kenmore washer bought from Sears. It started making a noise on the spin cycle and then something snapped inside and it would not do the final spin at all. No support from sears, no support from kenmore. They would not even bother to return our calls. We had to buy a new machine and throw away the old one. Please stop buying products from these two companies as both their product quality and after sales service are extremely poor. At this rate they will soon be joining other out of business companies of yesterday.

Original review: May 19, 2020

My Kenmore is the most reliable machine I have ever owned. From tiny one or two piece loads to the stuffed sheets and blankets this Kenmore can be totally counted on to thoroughly clean and spins out so well it just doesn’t take long to dry. Love Kenmore. Sad about Sears.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I love my washing machine, it has been very dependable. In the future I probably would not buy a front loader again because of having to leave it open always. Sadly to say I do not even know if a person is still able to purchase a Kenmore machine.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I have had my Kenmore HE2 Plus for several years. I bought it brand new and I have had to have it repaired twice but most times was a draining problem and once that was fixed it ran perfectly again. I also did not really pay a professional because the problem was simple enough for a friend to be able to repair.

Original review: May 18, 2020

Affordability, simplicity, and maintenance, all add to the experience of ownership. Works great. Really gets clothes clean. Energy efficient and durable, all the things I expect in such a important home essential.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I like the washer. The only complaint is it doesnt let you set the water level, other than that it does the job. Purchased at sears at one of their sales. Huge basket and you can wash bulky blankets and rugs.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I have always bought Kenmore washers. This is my third and I always buy the basic one with the biggest capacity. This one was under $400.00. The best reason to buy Kenmore is it's from Sears and they stand behind their products.

Original review: May 18, 2020

It cleans pass expectation, timing is good and no problems -I truly don't have any other comments to make concerning this washer, except that it works and I'm glad I made a purchase for this machine, with so many other choices I could have made, glad I chose this one.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I have had a Kenmore washer for at least fifteen years and the only thing that I just had to replace are the dogs. Just replaced the dogs last week for under five dollars. It was super easy. I would recommend a Kenmore washer because it works great, cleans clothes and bedding up to my winter comforter quite well, it's very dependable and it well worth the money.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I have had this washing machine for eighteen years and only needed one service call. It is used at least three times a week. It has the heavy duty as well as permanent press settings and second rinse and spin options. It has been a true work horse and is still working fine!

Original review: May 17, 2020

My 20+ year old Kenmore Washer was amazing! It was a top-loader that seemed to spin clothes to almost-dry making dryer time less. I recently replaced it with a Maytag front loader only because my dryer went & felt like I needed to keep equal sized/dated pairs. The Maytag is not all I hoped it would be. Needs a lot of cleaning maintenance where the Whirlpool stayed clean & fresh smelling.

Original review: May 17, 2020

It's tough, easy to use and you get reliable usage out of this product, the name has been around for years and it's still going strong, one can still get the parts if you have problems, that a big plus.

Original review: May 17, 2020

This has been the most dependable washer I've owned in quite awhile. It's just too sad that Kenmore appliances are not very popular since Sears has left the retail world. I was always a Sears/Kenmore customer for all of my major appliances purchases.

Original review: May 17, 2020

This is my second Kenmore washer. The first one I had for 18 years and gave it away, still running well. This new washer I have had now for 7 years, with 2 moves and a family of 6, it’s still running almost like new.

Original review: May 17, 2020

We Always have been happy with Sears Kenmore Elite and they have lasted us for a long time. However We have not been able to find Kenmore at Lowe's or Home Depot. So if Selected to earn or win a washer I would like to have a front load washing machine. I studied the features and like features of the Whirlpool washing machine.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I purchased a Kenmore Elite front loading automatic washer model 796-4100. It's a washer and dryer in one. I purchased this one because there wasn't a way to install a vent for the dryer in the laundry room. I have owned Kenmore appliances my whole adult life. My parents only purchased Kenmore appliances. My washer broke in less than a year. It doesn't get overly used as it's only my daughter and I using it. The machine had the drain pump replaced, 2 motherboards just to mention a few. It was torturous trying to get it repaired. Hours and hours spent on the phone. I won't ever purchase another Kenmore appliance. Sta

Original review: May 17, 2020

It has lasted me longer than any other washing machine. It washes my clothes very clean. I repaired it one time in fifteen years. I also use other things from Kenmore. I have told other family members about my experience with Kenmore.

Original review: May 16, 2020

This model is my first front loader washing machine. I had heard of many problems with these but have only encountered one - if I don't religiously wipe the door inside and leave it open for a few hours, it develops a nasty sour smell. Otherwise, it does a good job of cleaning my clothes and uses a whole lot less water. I am still evaluating this machine but so far, so good.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I love my Kenmore washer but after 5 years it Started to have problems so I was thinking of getting another kenmore washer. My mother had one and she loved it so that’s where I got my idea of getting mine.

Original review: May 16, 2020

The washing machine is good but it has features that are not really used and it would be easier if there were fewer options, for example, like the Deep Wash and the Heavy Duty could probably be merged into one if they are used for the same purpose.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I have had the lady Kenmore for over 30 years with only 2 minor repairs. They don't make them like this anymore. The new ones aren't built to last more than 10 years at the very most. They just keep washing & washing.

Kenmore Washers Company Information