Kenmore Washers

Kenmore Washers

3.7/5 (3239 ratings)

About Kenmore Washers

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

Kenmore Washers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Washers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

Bought the big Kenmore Elite Washer High Capacity Topload machine with impeller. Sears installed it. Always having issues with the load balance. Wish I could return for a front load. Poorly designed tub...

Original review: June 7, 2020

Purchased a top loading high efficiency low water washer model 110-28133410 from a Sears location with our Sears charge account on 5/17/15 for $900. Never happy with the "low water" cleaning quality. Had issues with the lid lock which we figured out how to work around. Now in 2020 only five years later transmission is shot (not because of overloading only my husband and myself in the home). Sears service was AWFUL.

Finally got an appt. for a service call, took off work, they were suppose to be here by noon, got a text at 11:30 canceling our appt. and rescheduling for 6 DAYS LATER. When I called customer service to say I expect the next initial diagnostic service call to be not charged since now I will have lost two days of work. Would not offer any consideration for their non show. Hired another appliance repair service to be told washer not work fixing. I had believed in supporting businesses that have been around for years, but they were horrible. Canceled my Sears card and will never do business with them or Kenmore again. (Now have a basic Speed Queen. LOVE it!! I have water again!!!)

Original review: May 24, 2020

Bought my top load washing machine with matching dryer 11 years ago and have never had any issues with it. My 19 year old grandson does his own laundry too and figured out all the features on his own.

Original review: May 24, 2020

I have a Kenmore Elite Front-loader. My feeling is that clothes do not come clean, therefore 2 hour cycles necessary. The machine has been reliable. It is nicely designed, but I would not purchase another front-loader given my overall experience.

Original review: May 24, 2020

I have a front load extra large capacity washer with sensors that determines load size and how long, strenuous or light the wash cycle will be. So far, I don't have to worry about what I am washing - heavily soiled items, denims, delicates or bulky linens, this washing machine has done a perfect job. Love it!

Original review: May 24, 2020

I usually do not like to read a long report so I will keep this short and sweet. I have had this washer for nearly 25 years, it has been as reliable as it can be!! I have never had to call for a repair person.

Original review: May 24, 2020

I have a Kenmore Washer and it is very durable. It cleans my clothes very well. I do at least once a week or sometimes more about 7 or 8 loads of laundry not including we have 5 people in the house so the other two adults use it also. I have had no problem with any kinds of stains on my clothes from the washer. The washer is very easy to use and has codes when it is having an issue. No problems with it yet. I have owned it for a year now. If I ever have to buy another washer Kenmore will be the brand that I will buy.

Original review: May 24, 2020

This Kenmore front loader really does an OK job, but it seems to hold water in the rubber rings on the door and even after cleaning and always leaving the door open when not in use it gives off an odor. Would not purchase it again.

Original review: May 24, 2020

Our Kenmore washer/dryer pair work beautifully, are inexpensive to operate, and have been wonderfully reliable. I would certainly buy them again. They wash extremely well and dry quickly and fully. Easy to operate and simple to load and unload. Highly recommended.

Original review: May 24, 2020

Kenmore is a brand well spoken for. I was able to purchase the washer and dryer. The washer is an exceptional washer of clothes. The machines are easy to clean. If parts have to be replaced easy to find. I love the brand and the name is dependable and reliable. The representatives are knowledgeable and attentive to your needs in what type of appliance will work for you.

Original review: May 23, 2020

I have one old standard Kenmore washer that has been working and running w/ no issues. Easy to use. No problems. Had it for about 10 yrs now and still running. I think if it ever stops working I will stick to a standard one and not those new ones.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Bought a top load washer from Sears almost twenty years ago. In that time I have replaced the dogs, brake and installed a rebuild transmission myself. All for under $150. It is still going strong today. Parts and repair videos were easy to find online. They don't make them like that anymore.

Original review: May 23, 2020

We have been a owner of Kenmore products over the year including the clothes washer and dryer. The earlier machines were never as good as our latest model. For the past ten years, our Kenmore set has been serving us well and hope to get another 10 years or more. The features on our washer is easy to understand and use. Very energy efficient and gentle on the clothes, just wish that Sears Canada had to go out of business.

Original review: May 23, 2020

We installed our washing machine in 2001. It is still running great. We have had no repairs nor problems in that time. We wanted to update our laundry room but did not have the heart to throw out a good machine.

Original review: May 23, 2020

My 20 yr old Kenmore is still working!!! I would have to say that says a lot for the brand. It has all the standard features from 20 years ago. I have never had any service work done on it in the whole time I have owned it.

Original review: May 23, 2020

It's a good washing machine, would recommend! It is built well and have reliable! Had a Maytag and it is on par with that machine! Had a Kenmore for over 20 years and only replaced the pump once! Fit and finish are always good and paint is always durable!,

Original review: May 23, 2020

This HE washer is built like a truck and has been consistently reliable for the past nine years. It offers water settings from light to heavy loads with the options of extended spin and double rinse. There are five settings for water temperature from cold to very hot. It is quiet in operation and easy to clean. I have never needed a service call.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Very disappointed for the price I pay and This washer machine is been fix several times already. Pay too much. I request Kenmore to replace the machine but no answer. I just have to pay a deductible of $75 to get it fix. Don’t buy this product.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I really love Kenmore washing machines. They have a great variety of different styles. They also have great prices. They definitely were built to last, I would definitely recommend a Kenmore to everyone.

Original review: May 22, 2020

The machine is able to handle a lot of towels easily or bulky materials i.e. area rugs. Previous machine would not spin the water out, this one does a wonderful job. Practically have little drying time. Best machine overall from others I have purchased.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Excellent washing machine. Many features with plenty of cycles. Had it for 11 years and have has no trouble. Never been serviced. It's an e machine which saves water and power. If it broke down today, I would buy another.

Original review: May 22, 2020

My Kenmore washer has been 100% reliable since I bought it, no warranty issues, no failures, at all. It will be 18 years old in August 2020. I am getting a little bit of surface rust underneath the bleach dispenser, but I will clean up and repaint the tiny rust spot this summer. I can't vouch for the new models, but mine has been perfect.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Kenmore washers have been in my house since I was a little boy. We would stuff clothes in it as much as we could. It never broke down. However it was chore we all could live with. Even when I went in the military and college I guess I was really because they were always there. I'm in the process now of looking for a stack rack model, I hope Kenmore makes them. Now that coronavirus is everywhere you look we dont get out as much. Friends have been suggesting that I could go online and place an order. I tell them I am the kind of person that likes to see and inspect the items I usually purchase. Ordering online I have had my personal dissatisfaction with product that are not as they seem once it gets to your home. The material are not what you see in the picture. That's why when I buy Kenmore I am confident about its quality and value.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Great washer, never had any complaints after 12 years of ownership! I would highly recommend purchasing this brand or Kenmore Elite. I found the key (start/stop) buttons to be very easy to maneuver and is very easy to clean inside and outside.

Original review: May 21, 2020

After Only owning the Kenmore frontload washer I noticed that it developed A loud squeal while spinning. The Sears repair person tried to convince me that it was normal, but I did not agree. He finally took some of it apart and tightened various parts. I would not buy this machine again from Sears.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Awesome well made product. I have all Kenmore products in my home. Their service Is excellent and techs are very knowledgeable and experienced. You call and they come to service their products in a timely manner.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I’ve had this washer machine for about 3 years. While it washes lightly soiled materials well, I do need to wash heavy soiled laundry multiple times. This machine has begun to accumulate a mildew smell. I have yet to identify the source of the smell. In addition, the trays where you pour your detergent, bleach and fabric softener fill with water after the wash. The only tray you can manually empty the access water is the detergent tray, this I feel everything else gets diluted. Overall it is an ok machine.

Original review: May 21, 2020

My washer has been very durable however the renewal of the warranty is not affordable. I love the washer chosen because of being old fashioned. It has the agitator inside. The control panel is also very easy and understandable.

Original review: May 21, 2020

My first front loading washer and dryer set. It was amazing how well the spin cycle works and dries the clothes! Although the dryer is faster than the washer! Kenmore Elite is made by LG. Lastly it can update technician over the phone with Kenmore Connect!

Original review: May 21, 2020

I’ve always had Kenmore appliances and they have never let me down. Other people I know with other brands, have almost always had a problem with their appliances. They end up having to replace them often and that’s never cheap. My last purchase was 2 yrs ago and I haven’t had a single problem. It thoroughly cleans my laundry and never had anything ruined by it.

Kenmore Washers Company Information