Kenmore Washers

Kenmore Washers

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Economic on water use and energy efficient, quick, stable, cleans well with good array of different cycles, easy to use, load and unload. Ergonomic design fits well with normal counter heights. Durable with ability to handle recurring and high-frequency heavy loads. No maintenance or repair issues since owned. Reliable timer devices and release of additive like fabric softener. Clean lines and ergonomic design, with color choices, that integrate with laundry room design. Dials and doors are placed in convenient locations and add to look of appliance. Price was higher than some competitors model of similar in function and level in line. Cost higher than lower line machines. Reliability and durability balances cost for a good value for cost.

The washer cycles are fast and very efficient and it is very easy to learn and use. Also the capacity is very large so can do larger loads and get laundry done in a more timely manner. Never had a problem with the washer or its components. And it always got the laundry done in a timely manner while still making all the clothing clean and fresh. Very appealing and fit nicely next to the dryer. Didn't take up to much room in the area we had them set up and got a lot of compliments on how they looked. Very good value for the washer. They do cost a bit more than others but for the quality of the washer it is well worth the price. I didn't mind paying a little extra once seen how it performs.

It is an absolutely amazing dryer! It gets the job done in the first go and I haven't had any problems out of it at all. Plus it's so spacious!! Kenmore is a great It is an absolutely amazing dryer! It gets the job done in the first go and I haven't had any problems out of it at all. Plus it's so spacious!! Kenmore is a great product and I see them still being around for many many more years to come. It is extremely reliable. Never had any problems out of it at all. It thoroughly dries whatever I put in there. No probems. It's very stylish. Very modern. Sleek and goes well with just about anything. It's almost like that perfect black dress. Just looks perfect and fits so very nice. That's what Kenmore is to me. I believe this dryer is a great value. Well any Kenmore product is honestly an exceptional value. Their products can last a lifetime if you keep them up! So I think spending a few hundred or thousand for a lifetime product is a hell of a value.

I purchased this Kenmore series 600 washer triple action washer brand new from Sears in May and I am still not satisfied with the inconsistency on how it cleans clothes. I have called the store and the 800 repair line to get help and have been given instructions on how to use the machine because the technology in how the machine washes clothes is new and different from my previous machine with the agitator. To summarize, I've been told to use no more than 2 tsp of HE detergent, use the cold clean cycle, use deep water fill cycle. I'm doing all of these and still get periodical residue left on clothes. The machine has 11 wash cycles, and looks great sitting in my laundry room but does not consistently clean my clothes. I trusted the name Kenmore to mean quality so I think this particular machine has a design flaw. I have misplaced the store receipt, but I charged it on my Visa credit card so I can always get a copy of that if needed.

I had a 16 year old Kenmore that I was very happy with until it spun its last load. Bought the Kenmore 700 series, Triple Action Technology, 5.3 cu ft. washer with matching dryer. The first load was of my work dress pants (black), they came out with soap residue all over them. I called for a tech to come out to look at it, they sent the delivery guys to re-balance the machine. I tried using the "he" laundry liquid soap to see if that helped. NOPE. Did not make a difference at all. Tried using the "deep fill", still no help. I am within my window of 30 days, so I guess I will have to return it. Very disappointed about that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

I washed large loads of laundry at least three times a week. This washers endurance was incredible. Load after load it kept up for quite a few years and never tore any clothes or ruined them. This washer is very reliable. My husband works in a warehouse so we needed a washer that could handle all his grimy clothes but gentle enough for our daughters clothes and this washer was amazing at handling all aspects. Top load white washer with easy control settings for small, medium, large and heavy, light, or gentle load. Crisp white clean design and easy to fit into any regular sized laundry room. I got mine on sale which it practically was a steal. Very affordable for the "everyday" working adult. It looks like it would cost way more than it does. Amazing quality for a great price.

It was made for a long time, very good. I think that I had it for years. Very simple to use, and not many buttons so you can use it easier. It is made very sturdy, had it for many years. Just a simple washer and dryer that doesn't have many setting, which I like. Nothing really fancy but sure last a long time. It is very plain, but has the three settings, and that is what I wanted or needed. I don't like all the fancy buttons on a machine. It is quiet, and works well. The value is the best, not too expensive and does everything that an expensive washer and dryer would do. It was less than the newer washers and dryers and I had it for years.

Old machine but is reliable and gets the job done well. I've been using Kenmore appliances for a few years now and have never been disappointed with its performance. I know that every time I use it my clothes will come out clean with almost no lint left on them. It also isn't as loud as other machines out there. Standard look, not an eyesore in any way but not fancy either, it has the simple yet efficient look of dependability. It is all white and easy to clean or wipe down if detergent is spilled on it, good size so doesn't take up too much space in the garage. I bought this maybe 4-5 years ago and it still is working as good as the first year of owning it. The newer models look nice and have more features, but if this one gives me 5+ more years, I'm satisfied with the model I currently have.

Never a problem with this machine. Does the job as expected. Not the fanciest, but gets the job done without the superfluous and expensive bells and whistles. Reliable machine for normal laundry loads. Never scorches. Gets clothes completely dry in a reasonable amount of time. Has settings for regular, permanent press and delicate. It is not ultra stylish, but then you don't have to pay a designer appliance price. A reliable, competent machine that gets the job done right. It is easy to operate and has a clean, modern appearance. This machine is a good value for the money.

The washer has a small basin, works well for small loads. Rinse cycle if you forget to place in fabric softener you can forget it. Looks great. Washes well. The washer is reliable on small loads. I would not overfill as I have been left with dirt stains. The smaller the load the better. It's just me so I don't mind. The washer is very simple. Not a lot of bells and whistles. Just enough knows not to look too cluttered. Fits in a medium to small space. The value was great, I bought it on sale at Sears. I feel I got a great deal. Nice washer features I needed and didn't pay a lot for it. I would recommend this washer for a single person or just a couple. Too small for a family.

It's easy to used, carries an incredible amount of clothes in one load and just gets the job done all around. A definite recommendation. I bought it some time ago, more than a year now and it's still going as strong as ever. It shows no sign of breaking down any time soon. It's a simple, discreet looking thing. I'm not one for much splash and pizzazz, so it's nice to have a plain washer that looks nice without stealing every eye in the room. Definitely not expensive, and well worth the price of purchase. One of the best washers on the market and with a price you can't beat.

Clean well, works well - washes fast. Laundry comes out smelling good - great machine, last forever - can't overload it. That's my favorite part about it. My husband broke our other washer that way that's why we got yours. Like the design, like the shape, like how easy it is to get to the buttons and how easy it is to put the soap in - very easy to use washer, nice washer. Did pay that much a very good deal, great value, got a lot of use for the price. I couldn't have ask for a better price. We do probably 3 loads a day in that machine.

I really like my washer and dryer. I think it has been a very good investment. I really enjoy having a washer and dryer in my home. The reliability of my Kenmore is outstanding. And would definitely recommend this brand to others. I really like the appearance of my washer and dryer. They fit very well with the decor of my apartment. I got my washer and dryer at a really good price.

The best dryer I ever own. If you own one of these you will fall in love with this one and it will do the job for you. You might pay a little more for it but it will be worth it. It will take big loads. Little loads also. Will get your clothes dry like you. You will be happy with it like it was for me. It is worth the money. You can get it in many different colors. It will fit in with your others thing and will always be in style and also can be put almost anywhere. It is a good value. The price is in your price range. Also it will always do the job for the price and will be right for you and you will be happy with it.

I owned an electric top loading Kenmore washing machine and an electric Kenmore dryer for 18 years. In that 18 years, I never experienced any problems with the washing machine. It always worked like a charm and I did laundry for 5 people, including a baby, in that washing machine for 4 of those 18 years. The only problem I ever had with the dryer was the cord had to be replaced after several years of use. There was also one incident where the dryer wasn't drying properly and I called the Kenmore service division to make an appointment for them to come out and repair my dryer.

The dispatcher I talked to with Kenmore suggested that I check my dryer vent on the outside of my house to make sure it wasn't stopped up with a bird's nest or something else. I checked the dryer vent and it had several dirt dobber's nests in it. When I cleaned out the dryer vent, the dryer went back to working perfectly and, thanks to their employee, I didn't have to pay Kenmore a repair bill. We had to move from the home we were renting into a small apartment that didn't have washer and dryer connections so we donated our 18 year old Kenmore washer and dryer, which were still working perfectly, to a non profit organization.

My electric Kenmore washing machine was a top loading washer and the knobs were on the top of the washer behind the lid. The electric dryer had a regular door on the front of it and the knobs were on the top of the dryer towards the back. There was a large lint catcher on the top right hand side of the dryer. The main thing I loved about the Kenmore washer and dryer, as far as their appearance, is that they were made of heavy duty metal vs. plastic. I also liked that the mechanisms of the washer and dryer were simple mechanisms that didn't wear out and cost me hefty repair bills.

The electric Kenmore washer and dryer were well worth every penny we paid for them. I used them extensively for 18 years and the only thing I ever had to pay in regards to a repair was a new cord for the dryer after several years of use. Having used them for 18 years, and they were still working perfectly, I would have to say that I definitely got my money's worth out of them plus some.

I bought this washer to replace one after a matching set broke only the washer. I was able to get it for a good deal and the performance is great. I am happy so far with how reliable it has been. It is not that old so I am not surprised that it is still working good however in a few years we will see how it is holding up. It is white which matches the dryer I already had which is nice for a replacement. However the design is not too advanced. My old washer featured a touch screen and sleeker appearance. From what I can tell the washer is of a pretty great value. The price was good and it holds a decent sized load of laundry. Besides my king size comforter I am pleased.

Have found faster cycles with some other brands, but overall happy!! Kenmore is a reliable brand and great otherwise. :) I like any front load washer, but there should be a better airing out option. I usually pack clothes and towels in to my washing machines, this fits large loads and fits all of my washing needs. I would prefer for the washer to drain and dry without needing to prop the door open. Looks great and fits in any laundry room or laundry area of a home. Be sure to prop door open, detergent door as well... Will get musty otherwise. Kenmore value is always prevalent as the quality is usually very high. All parts have worked well and haven't had any issue with the value of the product.

The dryer has lasted for over 15 years and still going strong. I love Kenmore. I will always chose them as my primary kitchen and appliance ware. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and so forth. It has reliability and performance with high heat and dries very well. If I had more money I'd get me a new generation washer and dryer but the economy is so messed up. Like why can't we just get what we asked for? I love Kenmore. It is awesome. It could be more beautiful but it really wouldn't matter. It's an appliance that I use everyday to clean the most out of my clothes. Thanks for such a reliable product and am very interested in the future and what it may bring. For such a small price it's very valuable and reliable for the price they ask for. Just wish they were free. We all love Kenmore washers and dryers. They have been with us for more than 50 years. Can you believe what it was like before all this.

When I moved into my house the Kenmore dryer had some years on it. The dryer is still performing well. I would recommend Kenmore products as one of the best out there on the market. It keeps on going drying clothes year after year with no complaints. Kenmore is known for their reliability or to say you get your money worth. It gives the Maytag guy a run for the money.

It's yesterday's style and pretty basic in its look. I find it just fine for my taste as long as it gets the job done. Some folks like basic and some like the real high tech. The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When it's all said and done Kenmore give you a bang for your buck. The builders and engineers were thoughtful in the design and assembly to add value.

Poor quality on Model 1105072012 Kenmore washer. We bought this washer, and a dryer on 3/17/2015. The washer was so noisy, we took it back. Second washer had a broken pump, and flooded the house. This is the 3rd one, and after 1 year it simply stopped, with the lid lock light flashing. Couldn't get it to self diagnose, so I bought a new lid lock ($56), and after running for part of a cycle it did it, again. Called the store... And SURPRISE!!! They have no record of the sale OR the extended warranty!! Same type of problems with the toaster, and coffee maker, so we will NEVER buy ANYTHING from Sears/Kmart, again!! Since we can't find the receipt, it's a lost cause.

It was fine. I had it when I was a lot younger. It's been a while, but was good when it worked. I might get another one in the future at some point. Good for a big load or a small load. It's important to break up your clothes into lights and darks. Use bleach w/ the whites and use the black colors with other laundry detergent. Good look. I like the feel and overall value of it. It looks like it could achieve a great deal of cleanliness. I'd like the price to go down a bit and am willing to buy a used model. Value is important because it shows the overall need of a product. If it performs well and is at a good price, those are the best of both worlds. Very important in the long run if I will buy a product.

Performance is good, no problem encounter, easy to operate, good quality, very satisfied in performance and trusted brand. Product is reliable, happy in product, recommend from friends and family member, satisfied in product and good outcome of products. Appearance is ok, not easy to damage, can long last in years, can used long time. No rust made. Value is well recommended, friends and family members is well impress, good value and good product, not a waste of money if you buy this.

Both the Kenmore washer and dryer were used on a daily basis, as I have four children. They stood up to harsh conditions for many years, and still work to this day. In the future I will purchase Kenmore. I never had to call a repairman the whole time I have owned the Kenmore washer and dryer. General everyday maintenance that I can do myself worked out just fine. I kept them clean, especially the lint screen on the dryer, and do not ever have a problem. I have filled the washer to capacity many times which did not slow my washer down a bit. Every week I run a cup of vinegar through the washer to keep down sewer smells. These things proved to work perfectly fine.

My washer and dryer are not the new front loading, modern style. They are the regular washer that is a top loader and the dryer is a regular front loader that have been the style for many years. However, my washer and dryer do not look much older than the new models that are on the showroom floors today. They look as new and shiny as the day I bought them. I purchased my Kenmore washer for not more than $350 and the matching dryer cost near that, at almost $400. I got a good deal for the money I spent.

I love how there are so many different settings that really truly do cater to all the laundry needs I could have. Depending on what I'm asking whether it be a normal wash cycle to something special there is something for everything. I would trust the dryer with my life. It's so reliable. It is thorough and I can always count on my stuff being dry and fresh and done exactly when it needs to be thanks to this little guy. It's so sleek and I don't worry about it blending in or standing out from the rest of my home because it always just looks so good and high tech and like the best on the market. Damn you really get a good bang for you buck. The value is like so there when it comes to think and it also doesn't really wear out easily so good value.

It performs good. It has lasted a long time. It washes clothes good and clean. It also performs very quiet not noisy. I had bought the washer a long time ago, so it has been around for a long time. Both washer and dryer is white. Both washer and dryer is compact so it can be store just about any place. Both washer and dryer is small. The value of both the washer and dryer is very good. The washer and dryer was bought at a good price and for the price it works as good as the expensive ones.

Worked fine for years until the clothes started getting stuck in the rotating drum and ripped and stained the clothes. It worked good and we gave it away because we wanted a more modern unit. It was a simple control system, not fancy or high tech, Just had like 4 settings and was easy to use. It was just plain white in color and a standard appearance. It was a really good value for all the years we had it. It only need one or two minor repairs for a broken belt and something else. Otherwise the money spent on it gave me good value for the dollar.

It dries my clothes nicely and has the room I need to fit everything I need in it. Quick dry time also and leaves clothes static and wrinkle free. The dryer has been a long lasting appliance and I haven't ever had any problems using it. It leaves my clothes dry and wrinkle free without all the static involved also. The dryer is nice and has a great appearance and overall I like to show it off to guests and family when they come over. It has clean fresh appearance. Overall the value is great and well worth what you pay for. I would recommend the product for the money you pay. It performs at a high level and I like that a lot.

My other washer broke. Checked reviews and found this. So glad I did. Real quiet and has great settings. The review was right. I don't mind laundry day now. It has enough space for a good size load. The towels I still keep in a separate load habit but it's big enough to include some with others. Would be nice if they came in different colors but controls don't stand out and it fit easily in the door. A nice blue would be nice. Good value. I shopped around to about 3 different stores. Asking about price matching does help if it's not in stock where the price is lowest.

Works very well. Easy to use. Seems to handle all sizes of loads and is gentle on all types of laundry. Works quietly. Seems to last awhile. I have had this washer for 8 years and it still works as well as it did when I first got it. Hasn't had any issues. Still runs quietly. Has held up well. Buttons still in good shape as well as dials. Seem to be sturdy. Lettering is still holding up well. Easy to clean as well. This was a lower end washer, but it performs very well. Happy with the name brand and how well it has lasted. Not the bottom of the line but probably in the middle.

It is the best washer I had ever owned. My clothes smell cleaner and fresher. My husband is a personal trainer. His clothes does not have that sweaty smell in them. I can wash with a less amount of detergent and my clothes still get clean. This washer will last forever. It balances out the clothes before the washer starts. This looks like a sleek appliance. It really compliments my home with the design flow of it. It makes my home looks more modernized and beautiful. The washer was a little pricey, but it is worth the cost. I have saved a lot of time not prewashing the clothes with more stains. The value is worth the money.

Kenmore Washers Company Profile