Kenmore Washers

Kenmore Washers

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I love this washer and would recommend anyone to buying it. I did my research on this brand as well as read all of the reviews on it. There were no complaints about anything. It's a great product with a very good warranty. It works very well and I haven't had any issues with it at all. It's worth the money.

Economic on water use and energy efficient, quick, stable, cleans well with good array of different cycles, easy to use, load and unload. Ergonomic design fits well with normal counter heights. Durable with ability to handle recurring and high-frequency heavy loads. No maintenance or repair issues since owned. Reliable timer devices and release of additive like fabric softener. Clean lines and ergonomic design, with color choices, that integrate with laundry room design. Dials and doors are placed in convenient locations and add to look of appliance. Price was higher than some competitors model of similar in function and level in line. Cost higher than lower line machines. Reliability and durability balances cost for a good value for cost.

May 2016, we purchased a washer and a dryer and 6 months later the dryer started making a horrible humming sound. So, we called the customer service and repair person comes out says, "These products are not really the Kenmore used to be. They are made by Whirlpool just the name Kenmore goes on it." He tried to find the problem and said, "Sorry the metal casing of the machine is very thin and does not absorb the sound so it produces this humming." I have called 2nd time because when the dryer is on we cannot be around in the house, once my friends were visiting and they all were uneasy. I am so sorry that last year we sold our 33 years old Kenmore washer and dryer with the house and regret doing it.

All I want is to exchange with a better product even if we have to pay a little more from our pocket. For almost 35 years I have not bought any other but Kenmore and seems like this will be my last and I am determined to tell all my family and friends to stay away from these electronics. My washer and dryer are still in warranty and I am to the point where I might go to a legal route. The washer has started the showing some problems such as locking the lid, leaving soap on clothes etc. After my first service call they want me to buy warranty on both items??? Amazing, instead of improving their products they want to make more money by selling the service contract so you feel being looted twice.

I purchased a Kenmore washing machine just about three years ago, series 700 high efficiency model one year ago I had to replace the pump. In the last month it started making loud noises when in the spin cycle that started to get louder. I made an appointment with a reliable repair center that I have successfully used in the past and are very knowledgeable. The mechanic that came and looked at it said the bearings are worn out and it would cost 600 dollars to replace them. That is almost what I paid for the machine.

I contacted Kenmore and asked if they can offer me some kind of help considering it's only three years old and I feel that it should have lasted longer than that, we are only two people in the house. They offered me a 75.00 voucher towards a new one. I'm disappointed and feel that since I bought the machine thinking it was a well known name they would offer a little more than what amounts to a Sunday sale price. I recently purchased another machine and sorry to say that I would not buy another Kenmore product.

I have purchased Kenmore appliances since 1962. Washer, Dryer, dishwasher, range, microwave and even an electric can opener. I have complained loudly and often about this washing machine. I have contacted the Sears store where I purchased a washer & dryer in August 2012. The design of this machine is unbelievable and I am far from satisfied. This machine requires that one put the clothes and detergent and/or bleach in with the clothes. The machine immediately locks and fills with about a quart of water. Meanwhile, the clothes are setting in strong soapy water or bleach for over a minute. Subsequently, it results in spotted and ruined clothing, towels, sheets, etc. In addition, you can only wash clothes in the delicate cycle, to prevent ripping and shredding of laundry. Once the cycle is finished, one must go to the rinse/spin cycle in order to add Downy. This wastes water.

Finally, I was directed to Repair Service where the Rep told me that the cost of a one year warranty was $80.00. She said that I only had to pay her $49.99 at that time and to give a check to the repairman for the additional $30.01 on the day of service. I thought it odd that she would not allow me to pay the entire $80.00 while on the phone but went along with it anyway. I was in TOTAL SHOCK when the repairman told me that I had to write him a check for $80.00. I explained to him what the Warranty Rep had told me and he said that the Warranty was $49.99 per month with an $80.00 deductible each visit. Who in his or her right mind would pay $599.88 for a contract on a washing machine? One could purchase a "top of the line" washer for this amount.

SEARS IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AS A RESULT OF POOR SALES (I WONDER WHY). Do not make any purchase from Sears because the motto on the doors of each store say, "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back" is not worth the ink that it was stamped on with! Sears has promised to refund me $49.99+$80.00+$30.00 gift card. This paltry sum does not even begin to reimburse me for all of the discolors clothes, towels, blankets and all of the discolored clothes that have been ruined by this machine! My attorney (Consumer Affairs attorney) is filing a lawsuit in federal court. If anyone else wants to join in on this lawsuit, you may e-mail me! Do not waste your time trying to deal with corporate because they will do nothing to help you. I am 71 years old and was not told of the bad features on this machine.

It is one of the cheaper models but it gets the job done. As long as you don't pack it too full it will get your clothes really clean. And you save a ton of money because these work just as well as the more expensive models. It's not anything fancy or futuristic but it has a few control knobs and is very easy to use if you aren't good with technology. It has a very basic appearance but it looks good overall. I've had mine for 4 years and I have never had any problems with it at all. These washers are really tough and durable which is the reason I choose to always buy this brand.

The washer's appearance is nothing out of the ordinary and is not too complicated to use. It is very reliable and I use probably 3 times a day. It works great. It washes my clothes really well and I haven't had any problems with it since I have bought it. I have never had a washer like it before. It is one of the best washers I've owned and the value of the washer is well beyond the price. It is totally worth the price I paid and would probably buy another one if anything ever happens to my washer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

I'm very satisfied about the value of this Kenmore appliance. It is cost efficient. You get what you pay for and this exceeds each dollar spent. I don't think I could have asked for a better washer and dryer. The appliance was quiet and efficient. It's a great improvement over the last dryer I owned. I also have not had an issue with it so far. It is the very definition of reliability. I purchased it over six months ago and it is just as effective as day one. As far as dryers go, this one isn't too bad on the eyes. It's clean and modern looking.

I absolutely love it. It works great. I use it a couple of times a day and we haven't had any issue with it so far. Some dryers tend to not dry as much when used a lot. Mine is still working great. The Kenmore dryer is also fast and keeps wrinkles out. It makes clothes soft and fluffy. It also doesn't get overheated and make clothes smell burnt. It has plenty of room for the bigger loads. I also loved the price. I couldn't find a better deal. It’s an energy saver, so now I don't have to worry about light bill jumping through the roof. The appearance is very plain and boring though. It needs some color maybe giving the option to choose for a color. That way you can match it up the decor in your home.

My washer appearance is nice and performance is very perfect. It is white and perfect size. I can do three type of loads and it has big capacity. It is easy to start and it is fast. Also, my dryer is very useful and has capacity of load. I can put on very hot, warm, or gentle cycle. No gas leakage and I can save energy. It is very silent. The price of washer is cheap and worth it for good value. I like the Kenmore brand.

Gets the job done and gets everything clean to my satisfaction, but I have kind of a generic model where it doesn't do much more than that. It looks like a regular washing machine. There are way better Kenmores out there but I will say the reliability is stellar. I have had for 6 years and have not had any breakdowns (knock on wood) so far. No complaints in that department. I think it was worth buying but I do not think it is worth much more than that.

It's great. I would recommended it. Since I have had it, it has worked very well and has not let me down... not once. I have not had to get it fixed or anything and works as good as when first got it. Have no complaints and is good value for money. Doesn't spin loud like a lot of other washer and dryers. It just looks like any other average washer or dryer. It doesn't look horrible and comes with a wide range of choices such as colors, etc. It's not the cheapest brand but you get what you pay for. I would rather pay more and get a machine that I know works very well and is reliable.

I liked this dryer. The knobs are cool and easy to understand. There's plenty of space inside for plenty of clothes. The temp is easily adjustable and easy to plug into the wall. This dryer is slick looking, the door opens perfectly from top to bottom and the colour is nicely chosen. And then the lint trap is easy to remove and nice looking too. This dryer worked every time I used it and each setting works very nice. This is very reliable. The heat cycle is awesome. Also, the price is good and it has a good warranty for parts and labor. I've had it for two years now and it doesn't show any signs of weakness. I'm very happy with this product.

My dryer is efficient, quiet and easy to operate. It also dries in record time. I absolutely love the appearance of this dryer. It is sleek, smooth, up to date and my personal favorite of all other model appearances. The see thru door is my favorite. The value of this dryer is unbeatable and the best option for the price. I would not have bought anything else even if the price had been much lower and nothing would have changed my mind about this purchase.

My washer has been running well for 5 plus years. I washed several loads of laundry and it always got my clothes clean. I try to stick with medium sized loads. I can get four pairs of jeans and several shirts in mine. Also, I like the simplicity of it, there's nothing too confusing. You have a simple knob and controls. White is the traditional color. I am very happy with my washer. It definitely is worth what I paid for it. It gets the job done. I would recommend this type of washer to anyone.

I love my washer and dryer. It always gets the job done and in a relatively short amount of time. It easily holds my large loads of wash and everything come out clean, never have to worry about stains! My dryer has many settings for a variety of items. I am always positive that my laundry will be dry, fluffy and wrinkle free. Our king size comes out just as fluffy and beautiful as a load of sheets. For the price I paid it is an amazing value. I run this thing like a racehorse almost every day of the week and it never lets me down. I know I can depend on my Kenmore washer.

Our Kenmore Washer has held up very well and gets clothes clean. It is quiet and has needed no work or repair. It looks good and easy to use. Even my kid can handle it and that says a lot. It's easy to maintain and keep clean. It's a well designed and good looking washer as far as washers go. This washer has great value, because it still looks and runs great after a long hard run.

Appearance is modern and stylish at the same time. That is very important to every modern family in our modern society. Therefore Kenmore brand, upholding its high appearance standards is so popular among modern generation of our time. It does its work very effectively and thoroughly every single time and I expect it to be delivered to me on the highest level, because reliability factor is the most important to me. It's a very good feeling to trust completely and thoroughly your washer. It works results every single time, no matter what without any exceptions. Kenmore's value is very good indeed and very justified as well and everybody is looking for these particular features in a laundry machine.

This machine is so easy and simple that a 2 yr old can use it. It has all the features a home would need. However, the door is very fragile but it's an awesome appliance. We love it. I've had mine for over 3 years and I never had any problems or issues. This is a must have for any household. I will be getting another one and maybe the newest version of this machine. I love the design of this machine and it's unique and space efficient. It has a few colors to choose from and has the best washing and drying power any household NEEDS. The cost of this machine is so low anyone can use it. I love the fact of the warranty is a 5 year one and if anything messes up they fix it promptly. I would recommend this to anyone.

This dryer may cost some money but it is worth it. I haven't had a problem with it in 3 years and I got it second hand so it's even older than 3 years. We use this dryer every day and it is reliable. It still works wonders for drying my family's clothes and I haven't had any complications thus far. We have the white one and it looks very classy. It is also quiet and a very nice size dryer. You can fit lots of clothes in one load.

The capacity was great from small loads to extra large loads and perfect for the messiest clothes. You don't have to use much detergent either. I have grown children who bring their laundry to my home to wash and this washer has held up with all the extra wear and tear on it. It gets the job done and you don't even know when it is running because it is quiet and very dependable machine and good at helping remove set in stains. It is very sturdy and dependable and the price is where it is affordable and reliable and even can have a service agreement put on it in the event something goes wrong. It is a wonderful item and would recommend it to my family and Friends.

I caught this washer on sale about 7 or 8 years ago. I only had to have it serviced once, that was for a belt and it was an easy fix. Other than that, the performance has been great. This is a great washer. I have always been able to rely on it to get my loads of clothing washed. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but it has what is needed. It's not big and bulky and it leaves a lot of space in my laundry room. It has paid for itself at least a billion times by now. I love it. It's a very reliable product and I would highly recommend it.

Love that it detects if my clothes have been washed or not. It washes well and it helps families find it easier for clothes to be washed over and over again. Love the aftereffects that uses for my position and everything it offers for me and my family. I can use it over again and it wishes well to the point that I love to wash clothes.

Dryer is very simple and a very common look that is easy and not complicated to use for anyone. The appearance is nice to look at. Durable, effective and long-lasting for any household. Lasts all day long non-stop without any issues. A very popular buy for everyone. Reliable no matter what you wash. Never breaks down and always functional. The perceived value is dependent on the type of model. Some models are expensive than others. Very difficult to find inexpensive models. Most of the time you are going to have to overpay.

The Kenmore washing machine is very affordable and reliable. It operates in any type of climate and can use any cleaning detergent, whether it be powder, liquid or both. A number of cycles makes it easy to wash just about any type of clothing and get the dirtiest clothes very clean. I put two sheets, two pillow cases and two blankets in at once and they are always cleaned. Also, the appearance is smooth. It is all enamel and there are no sharp edges or corners.

The washer is amazing. It has different spin cycles depending on your preference. It is able to get my clothes nice and clean in a timely manner. The appearance is pretty common. It has the knobs at the top and the washer opens up the normal. The washer is very reliable and I have had not one single problem with it. When I need my clothes done in a hurry it gets the job done very quickly. It is of a good value because of different key components. Some are how the washer works, what are the different features and the look of it.

Sleek but simple look. Balanced placement of the knobs and buttons. Doesn't look too techy or expensive and the white color fits in with whatever walls or floors you may have. This washer/dryer is a good balance between simple to use but has enough customizable settings. Does exactly what I want it to without unnecessary bells and whistles. Also, easy to set and the clothes come out looking and smelling clean. Does the right job every time and not once have we experienced a glitch or hiccup. We got our washer dryer for an exceptional price. They have been worth what we paid, performing exactly how we would hope. No problems, no delays or interruptions.

Kenmore is a very good washing machine. It has demonstrated a great work and has an spectacular performance, conserves the water and is very ecological, handles very well the washing time as well as its internal performance.

I had this washer for probably too many years, and my clothes were always fresh and even large loads were cleaned throughout. It was streamlined in appearance. The white was crisp and clean and aesthetically appealing. But one day it just quit, and nothing could save it. My washer stopped draining water and emptying liquid detergent (which was okay, just pop in little detergent pods) after a few years of use, but until that point it was just fine. I paid a hefty amount for the set, under the assumption that it would be worth it with the warranty I had, however, it was too good to be true and that enormous price tag made a huge impact.

It has very excellent performance that all dryers should look at. Clothes dry all the time on time. No double drying. It always works, has low energy consumption and no broken parts over time. The belts work. No shaking. It's a beautiful piece of art work. It looks nice with washers. It's priced right to fit your wallet and won't hurt your budget. Compared to other companies, value is above the rest. I would recommend to all customers.

Our Kenmore is very powerful for an older model washer. It has all needed wash cycles. It also has a very large drum for its size and I never have a problem with clothing sitting on one side during the wash. Each cycle gives the clothing a really good cleaning. It also has a very simple look, making it easy to use. Moreover, the knobs being located on the top panel makes them easy to access after you load and close the washer. This washer gets the job done extremely well for the price. Why pay double or triple the price when you can get this model and get the exact same performance as other washers. I highly recommend purchasing it.

I love my Kenmore dryer and washer and I have not had any major issues such as repair issues. It's one of the best things I've ever used as a matter of fact. It is very reliable and does a great job. Its exterior is simply nothing fancy. It fits in place without needing any extra space and once you get it running it does the washing and drying without a hitch and it does not need a whole lot of maintenance. I like it a lot. You will get your money's worth for what you pay for and it works, no gimmicks. Everything is absolutely perfect with this product and I rate it very highly. I will recommend it to anyone who wants a good wash and dryer.

Kenmore Washers Company Profile