Kenmore Washers

Kenmore Washers

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Economic on water use and energy efficient, quick, stable, cleans well with good array of different cycles, easy to use, load and unload. Ergonomic design fits well with normal counter heights. Durable with ability to handle recurring and high-frequency heavy loads. No maintenance or repair issues since owned. Reliable timer devices and release of additive like fabric softener. Clean lines and ergonomic design, with color choices, that integrate with laundry room design. Dials and doors are placed in convenient locations and add to look of appliance. Price was higher than some competitors model of similar in function and level in line. Cost higher than lower line machines. Reliability and durability balances cost for a good value for cost.

The washer cycles are fast and very efficient and it is very easy to learn and use. Also the capacity is very large so can do larger loads and get laundry done in a more timely manner. Never had a problem with the washer or its components. And it always got the laundry done in a timely manner while still making all the clothing clean and fresh. Very appealing and fit nicely next to the dryer. Didn't take up to much room in the area we had them set up and got a lot of compliments on how they looked. Very good value for the washer. They do cost a bit more than others but for the quality of the washer it is well worth the price. I didn't mind paying a little extra once seen how it performs.

It is an absolutely amazing dryer! It gets the job done in the first go and I haven't had any problems out of it at all. Plus it's so spacious!! Kenmore is a great It is an absolutely amazing dryer! It gets the job done in the first go and I haven't had any problems out of it at all. Plus it's so spacious!! Kenmore is a great product and I see them still being around for many many more years to come. It is extremely reliable. Never had any problems out of it at all. It thoroughly dries whatever I put in there. No probems. It's very stylish. Very modern. Sleek and goes well with just about anything. It's almost like that perfect black dress. Just looks perfect and fits so very nice. That's what Kenmore is to me. I believe this dryer is a great value. Well any Kenmore product is honestly an exceptional value. Their products can last a lifetime if you keep them up! So I think spending a few hundred or thousand for a lifetime product is a hell of a value.

This is the first time ever in my 67 years life have commented or wrote a review about any product. Kenmore 600 series, triple action, top load washing machine is the worst washing machine I have ever used. It wastes water, detergent, electricity and your time; and you will wind up taking your laundry to commercial washing places after all. It does not have an option for small load water level; Even if you are planning to wash a very small load.

After my faithful washing machine broke down after 25 years, I purchased this Kenmore washing Machine. This machine takes a long time to wash clothes (basically just wet the clothes not wash). After I work around the yard every 2 or 3 days I wash my work clothes (3-4 pants and 6 or 7 shirts and socks). I wash them with heavy duty, power wash and 2 rinses. It takes 1 hour 21 minutes. After all, that noise, filling and refilling water, wasting the detergents, the garden soil on my pants knees are still there. I can smear the dirt away with my fingers. Clothes are as dirty as you put them in. Except they are all wet. My wife is so mad for after spending close to $700.00 she has to make a trip to laundromat every week to wash our clothes.

My husband purchased me a new Sears Kenmore Elite washer and dryer combination 2 years ago and I am very dissatisfied. Even he has become dissatisfied with the washer. With a full or 1/2 load the washer continues to go off track (UE) and when I reset the washer and think that it's about finished, it replenishes with water. This is the worst washer machine ever. I will not purchase another.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

Drying one item doesn't work well in this dryer because the item keeps landing and getting caught on the filter vent by the door. Also the fins in the barrel do not go all the way to the ends of the barrel so it captures the clothing item and keeps it there in the corner, thus not getting dry and could maybe a fire hazard.

I bought the high efficiency washer to save time and water. It takes twice as long to wash the clothes and almost always leaves soap residues on the clothes and I use high efficiency soap. I like the ease of use and wide variety of cycles. I live in a smaller community and the Sears store here does not have a repairman. This brings me to my next big problem. I bought the washer 4 years ago and yesterday it broke! It senses and then fills with water but when it moves to wash or to spin it does not agitate or spin. Water pumped out leaving me with soapy clothes still dripping wet. Apparently, I will have to purchase another machine and it will NOT be a Kenmore!

We have tried liquid, powder, and pod, all HE soap, all of which have been left behind on our clothes. Deep fill seems to gets most of the soap off the clothes but other cycle leaves it streaking across the clothing. If you're looking for a fast washer, this one is not for you. 1hr20min to over 2 hrs. The over 2 hrs normally gets the soap off the clothing but not every time. As you can see with the dress, soap spots all over. I wish I would have thought about taking a picture every time over the last year but then I would have ran out of memory on my phone. The one thing the washer does well is spin the clothing almost dry.

In July of 2016 we purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite front loading washer and dryer set. At the Sears store the salesman told us this was the best selling washer/dryer combos and that they were absolutely flying out of the store. On October 4, 2016 we noticed several of the lights were not working. Because we did not purchase the extended warranty from Sears we were referred to the manufacturer.

As of today, December 26, 2016, the washer is still not repaired. We have spent countless hours on the phone looking for satisfaction. A repairman has been to our home three times (wrong parts every time). And are currently waiting on parts for a 4th try at fixing it. Apparently LG manufactures the computer module that is needed. Our most recent phone conversation ended with the comment "get over it and buy a new washer". We bought a matching set and do want a different washer and dryer that do not match. We will never buy a Kenmore appliance again. Most people do not know that the components in Kenmores are from a hodgepodge of manufacturers. I would give Kenmore service a zero star rating if I could.

I've recently purchased a Kenmore front load washer which has begun leaking after only six weeks of use. I called for service and they are actually trying to blame us for not loading it correctly (I've been loading washers for over twenty years). It's sad that they would even consider underloading a washer an acceptable reason for water leaking all over your floor. I was very sad to see (upon delivery installation) that Kenmore is too now made in China - wish I would've stuck to Whirlpools which are still currently made in USA.

My Kenmore products last between 10 and 15 years. Have owned Kenmore since we were first married 50 years ago. Of course, I take very good care of them. Very seldom, if ever, do I have to call a service man. I choose to get the fewest features on the appliances as I have found out that the less mechanic, the less the problem. Have found these products very reliable. Currently I have a white washer and a beige dryer. They do not match, but work all the time. Would not use any other brand. Am tempted to buy new more modern ones, but mine still work fine.

It worked fine. I didn't use it that often because I was a college student but it never broke and when I wash my clothes they came out wet and then I put them in the dryer and they dried. It was very reliable in that for the nine months I lived in the house that had one it never broke. I never had to call a repairman person. It didn't look ugly. I was very pleased with its value. It came with the house and the rent was low. It probably wasn't very expensive.

It's a good washer that we've had for a couple years. It can handle big loads and gets everything nice and clean without any trouble at all. Very reliable washer. It has never been broken and never stopped working. It runs like it's new and is very clean. I love it so much. I like the appearance of my washer. You can tell it's newer and more modern by having the door in the front instead of loading it from the top of the washer. I think it was a good value. I can't remember exactly how much we spent on it but I know that we got it on sale for a decent price a couple of years ago.

Gets the laundry done. Parts had to be replaced twice. Takes longer to dry and wash. But it does what it does. Sometimes there are residues. It fits lots of clothes, jeans and towels. But it does leave soap residues sometimes, which kind of sucks. It's very simple and easy to use. All basic functions. It's basically load and select and start. Not very technical compared to others. Not a lot of buttons or knobs. It's worth it. Just like everything else, if you take care of it, it will last and be worth what it's valued. It could be lowered since all these new and improved washers and dryers are coming out.

The washer always effectively cleaned a full load. Also very easy to use. I taught my children to use a washing machine on this model. Happy with the capacity. Able to wash a king size comforter. This washer gave me many years of clean clothes. The only issues I had with it was a sock clogging it. The washer itself lasted my family of 5 many years. The washer was a top loading unit. Completely white. Easy to use and understand controls with temperature adjustment and water level adjustment. The money spent was average for comparable units. Knowing how long it will last, I would have paid more. This is a reliable last brand that my family will stick with.

The washer's performance is extremely fast and washes clothes thoroughly. The reliability of this washing machine is really excellent. I can fit two of my usual old loads of laundry into one load now and it cuts my laundry time literally in half and I highly recommend this washing machine. The appearance of this machine is appropriate for what a washing machine would look like. It goes well with my other appliances in my kitchen and I am always getting wonderful comments on how quiet the machine is. The value of this washing machine is above appropriate for the price. Compared to other washing machines this product is highly affordable. It is truly amazing.

I love them both. They work very well. They do a great job on the clothes. There are so many options on the cycles and temperature and spin. The machine works great when it runs. I'm more than satisfied. The sensor touch panel though is very sensitive and sometimes will not let me select options. They look great, very stylish. Love the color. The display panel (when working) is very easy to navigate which makes it a quick easy trip to the laundry room. I personally believe you get what you pay for. They were more than I wanted to spend but they work great and I know I'll have them for a while so they were worth it to me.

It was fine, got stains out but I wasn't overly impressed. The unit was also very loud during the spin cycle. The unit seemed to be big enough for weekly washing for my husband and I but I had to break up the loads if my daughter's clothes were included. The controls were very easy to read and set, no fancy extra or unneeded options. I liked that it was straightforward and didn't have settings that I would never use, just to appear higher quality. The unit looked fine and did the job it was asked to so I guess it was a good value for the money, although I wouldn't say it was superb quality. You get what you pay for and I was satisfied with the purchase.

Best dryer I've ever owned. The settings are very user friendly, and a large load of laundry can be dried in less than an hour. No issues with the settings or machine balance. The performance of this particular model is top of the line. Bulky and uneven loads dry quickly and completely without any issues. Model can hold large loads of laundry with no performance issues. This Kenmore dryer model has wonderful symmetry and looks pristine sitting amongst my other laundry appliances. Nice style with a lot of interior room, but doesn't take up a large amount of floor space. This dryer's value is the best deal for its size and functionality. With the large amount of capacity for holding laundry, it pays for itself in comparison to purchase price versus an inconvenient laundromat in well under a year's time.

It cleans very good. Easy to work. Buttons are easy to press and Works really well. Very pleased. I have not had a problem. I wash clothes at least 3 times a week cause I have a newborn. Washes really good. It's small and fits right in the corner of the basement. I really like this model. It's lightweight. I can move it if I need to. I got this on sale but would of paid full price. Was not expensive at all. And it was worth every penny I paid for it. I really recommend this one.

Its performance is good. The clothes come out very clean, caring clothes and not damaged, blue jeans are kept in good condition. The colors are nitidos, small clothing is not damaged and sheets are washed well and removes lint. It is reliable in every aspect, because they always washing clothes fast and is very clean. Since the purchase has never been decomposed washer and nonecesita much detergent only as needed, also not clear accessories delicates. Has very good appearance. The buttons are ideal and placed in strategic locations. Its white color make it look elegant and distinguished, the inside is very delicate and beautiful too. I like the appearance of the washing machine for that reason the purchase. Has much value to me. Is a very good machine and its performance is very effective, whenever I need to wash my clothes is in very condition and operation.

Does what it's supposed to do. Very happy with the different settings. We use them all. Clothes come out clean. Also like set and go ability. We had this for four years and it's not given us any trouble. Works every time, does what it's supposed to do. We are happy with the reliability. Washes good. Sleek looking machine with up to date buttons and settings. We like the look of this machine very much. It's why we chose it. We liked the value of this washing machine very much. We shopped around and compare models and prices and landed on the Kenmore and didn't look back.

This Kenmore dryer is reliable and efficient. It has many features to meet all your dryer needs. With new technology that allows for better drying action this machine is top of the line without that hefty price tag. This Kenmore dryer is reliable as Kenmore company stands by their products. It is also made by a well known company that makes more expensive brands. Thus, you aren't paying for the name but the quality when you pick a Kenmore. This Kenmore washer has attractive buttons and sleek design being as it's a newer model. Comes all nice and shining with a lovely basin that will meet the needs of the typical family. Kenmore comes at a price point that is sure to delight your pocket while being manufactured by a well known brand of other appliances.

Will wash out the dirtiest dirt and no rewash. I love it. 3 kids, 5 sports, one concrete worker, sand everywhere. One washer and one dryer I am the winner. I get the good laundry award from my family every day. It works as hard as my kids play and they can get really dirty and stained up a lot. They play softball, go fishing, and fish worms are really slimy. It still looks as good as the day I bought it. Easy to keep clean. It looked great in the laundry room from day one and I even got my color I wanted. I bought at income tax time. I knew it was going to be costly but was surprised at the cost. It was more reasonably than I thought it was going to be. I would not have waited for tax time if I would have known.

This brand and model gets the job done. No matter what is put in the washer, it always comes out clean. I never have to worry about clothes coming out dirty! With five people in my house, two being teenagers and one toddler, this washer is very reliable. I never worry about having to fix an issue. Reliability in a washer is a must for any household with teenagers and a toddler. The model washer I own is very basic looking, which in my opinion is the best. Basic does not mean cheap since it still functions as a high end washer. The value that you get when you buy a Kenmore is the best. You actually get your money's worth and more with any and every model. Kenmore's worth every penny.

I bought the Kenmore 600 series washer and dryer from sears with the warranty. So far no issues. The only thing I don't like is that I can't wash pillows in it because of the sensors weighing the laundry and the pillows floating it throws it off so it just keeps rinsing once on that cycle. But everything else washes great. All settings are effective. I have used liquid and powder and both rinse completely out of the tray.

It may be a little difficult to understand what each button does when you first get it, but it's really easy to learn and it is very good at what it does. We're in a family of six and it can still hold all of our lights, darks, jeans, etc. Unless your family is massive, there will definitely be enough space for your clothes. Appearance-wise it's a little bland. Personally one with a more chrome-like appearance would look nicer. It was definitely a good price for how good of a washing machine it is. I'm not going to say it can't be a little cheaper, but it doesn't bother me quite as much with how well it does overall.

It was on sale for an amazing price. I've had it for a few years now still works the same after a few years. It's very easy to clean. I can do a whole week's worth of my clothes in it. It looks amazing in my laundry room. It is stainless steel. I would definitely recommend it. I love stainless steel because it looks elegant.

Very durable. Last long time. Big loads for well. Easy access to the inside. And the dryer also dries fast and easy to clean the inside. Dryer button are easy to read. I can leave my washer or my dryer on when I step out of the house for something fast and when I return it'll already be done. I always wash all the bed sheets, towels, and heavy duty stuff and it's been working the same for years. Appearance is very simple and easy to read. My niece, who is a child, can put clothes too was because she is able to read that buttons. Back when we purchased the washer and dryer it was on of the cheapest one we could find that had what is the basics that we needed. And still until this day we haven't had to buy a newer one.

It cleans my clothes amazingly well. It uses less water too. This washer is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a new washer. My washer is still going strong. No breaks. I've had no problems with it yet and I'm thinking that I will not have any for a long time. I rate this ten out of ten. This washer is beautiful. Sleek in design and wonderful to look at. Wouldn't have it any other way. Perfect and flawless designing. It is definitely worth the price. The price is so cheap compared to what it actually worth. I would pay thrice as much as I did for this washer, 20 times over. Keep it up.

Kenmore Washers Company Profile