Kenmore Washers

Kenmore Washers

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Economic on water use and energy efficient, quick, stable, cleans well with good array of different cycles, easy to use, load and unload. Ergonomic design fits well with normal counter heights. Durable with ability to handle recurring and high-frequency heavy loads. No maintenance or repair issues since owned. Reliable timer devices and release of additive like fabric softener. Clean lines and ergonomic design, with color choices, that integrate with laundry room design. Dials and doors are placed in convenient locations and add to look of appliance. Price was higher than some competitors model of similar in function and level in line. Cost higher than lower line machines. Reliability and durability balances cost for a good value for cost.

The washer cycles are fast and very efficient and it is very easy to learn and use. Also the capacity is very large so can do larger loads and get laundry done in a more timely manner. Never had a problem with the washer or its components. And it always got the laundry done in a timely manner while still making all the clothing clean and fresh. Very appealing and fit nicely next to the dryer. Didn't take up to much room in the area we had them set up and got a lot of compliments on how they looked. Very good value for the washer. They do cost a bit more than others but for the quality of the washer it is well worth the price. I didn't mind paying a little extra once seen how it performs.

It is an absolutely amazing dryer! It gets the job done in the first go and I haven't had any problems out of it at all. Plus it's so spacious!! Kenmore is a great It is an absolutely amazing dryer! It gets the job done in the first go and I haven't had any problems out of it at all. Plus it's so spacious!! Kenmore is a great product and I see them still being around for many many more years to come. It is extremely reliable. Never had any problems out of it at all. It thoroughly dries whatever I put in there. No probems. It's very stylish. Very modern. Sleek and goes well with just about anything. It's almost like that perfect black dress. Just looks perfect and fits so very nice. That's what Kenmore is to me. I believe this dryer is a great value. Well any Kenmore product is honestly an exceptional value. Their products can last a lifetime if you keep them up! So I think spending a few hundred or thousand for a lifetime product is a hell of a value.

It is one of the cheaper models but it gets the job done. As long as you don't pack it too full it will get your clothes really clean. And you save a ton of money because these work just as well as the more expensive models. It's not anything fancy or futuristic but it has a few control knobs and is very easy to use if you aren't good with technology. It has a very basic appearance but it looks good overall. I've had mine for 4 years and I have never had any problems with it at all. These washers are really tough and durable which is the reason I choose to always buy this brand.

The washer's appearance is nothing out of the ordinary and is not too complicated to use. It is very reliable and I use probably 3 times a day. It works great. It washes my clothes really well and I haven't had any problems with it since I have bought it. I have never had a washer like it before. It is one of the best washers I've owned and the value of the washer is well beyond the price. It is totally worth the price I paid and would probably buy another one if anything ever happens to my washer.

I absolutely love it. It works great. I use it a couple of times a day and we haven't had any issue with it so far. Some dryers tend to not dry as much when used a lot. Mine is still working great. The Kenmore dryer is also fast and keeps wrinkles out. It makes clothes soft and fluffy. It also doesn't get overheated and make clothes smell burnt. It has plenty of room for the bigger loads. I also loved the price. I couldn't find a better deal. It’s an energy saver, so now I don't have to worry about light bill jumping through the roof. The appearance is very plain and boring though. It needs some color maybe giving the option to choose for a color. That way you can match it up the decor in your home.

My washer appearance is nice and performance is very perfect. It is white and perfect size. I can do three type of loads and it has big capacity. It is easy to start and it is fast. Also, my dryer is very useful and has capacity of load. I can put on very hot, warm, or gentle cycle. No gas leakage and I can save energy. It is very silent. The price of washer is cheap and worth it for good value. I like the Kenmore brand.

Gets the job done and gets everything clean to my satisfaction, but I have kind of a generic model where it doesn't do much more than that. It looks like a regular washing machine. There are way better Kenmores out there but I will say the reliability is stellar. I have had for 6 years and have not had any breakdowns (knock on wood) so far. No complaints in that department. I think it was worth buying but I do not think it is worth much more than that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

I liked this dryer. The knobs are cool and easy to understand. There's plenty of space inside for plenty of clothes. The temp is easily adjustable and easy to plug into the wall. This dryer is slick looking, the door opens perfectly from top to bottom and the colour is nicely chosen. And then the lint trap is easy to remove and nice looking too. This dryer worked every time I used it and each setting works very nice. This is very reliable. The heat cycle is awesome. Also, the price is good and it has a good warranty for parts and labor. I've had it for two years now and it doesn't show any signs of weakness. I'm very happy with this product.

My dryer is efficient, quiet and easy to operate. It also dries in record time. I absolutely love the appearance of this dryer. It is sleek, smooth, up to date and my personal favorite of all other model appearances. The see thru door is my favorite. The value of this dryer is unbeatable and the best option for the price. I would not have bought anything else even if the price had been much lower and nothing would have changed my mind about this purchase.

My washer has been running well for 5 plus years. I washed several loads of laundry and it always got my clothes clean. I try to stick with medium sized loads. I can get four pairs of jeans and several shirts in mine. Also, I like the simplicity of it, there's nothing too confusing. You have a simple knob and controls. White is the traditional color. I am very happy with my washer. It definitely is worth what I paid for it. It gets the job done. I would recommend this type of washer to anyone.

I love my washer and dryer. It always gets the job done and in a relatively short amount of time. It easily holds my large loads of wash and everything come out clean, never have to worry about stains! My dryer has many settings for a variety of items. I am always positive that my laundry will be dry, fluffy and wrinkle free. Our king size comes out just as fluffy and beautiful as a load of sheets. For the price I paid it is an amazing value. I run this thing like a racehorse almost every day of the week and it never lets me down. I know I can depend on my Kenmore washer.

Our Kenmore Washer has held up very well and gets clothes clean. It is quiet and has needed no work or repair. It looks good and easy to use. Even my kid can handle it and that says a lot. It's easy to maintain and keep clean. It's a well designed and good looking washer as far as washers go. This washer has great value, because it still looks and runs great after a long hard run.

Appearance is modern and stylish at the same time. That is very important to every modern family in our modern society. Therefore Kenmore brand, upholding its high appearance standards is so popular among modern generation of our time. It does its work very effectively and thoroughly every single time and I expect it to be delivered to me on the highest level, because reliability factor is the most important to me. It's a very good feeling to trust completely and thoroughly your washer. It works results every single time, no matter what without any exceptions. Kenmore's value is very good indeed and very justified as well and everybody is looking for these particular features in a laundry machine.

This dryer may cost some money but it is worth it. I haven't had a problem with it in 3 years and I got it second hand so it's even older than 3 years. We use this dryer every day and it is reliable. It still works wonders for drying my family's clothes and I haven't had any complications thus far. We have the white one and it looks very classy. It is also quiet and a very nice size dryer. You can fit lots of clothes in one load.

The capacity was great from small loads to extra large loads and perfect for the messiest clothes. You don't have to use much detergent either. I have grown children who bring their laundry to my home to wash and this washer has held up with all the extra wear and tear on it. It gets the job done and you don't even know when it is running because it is quiet and very dependable machine and good at helping remove set in stains. It is very sturdy and dependable and the price is where it is affordable and reliable and even can have a service agreement put on it in the event something goes wrong. It is a wonderful item and would recommend it to my family and Friends.

I caught this washer on sale about 7 or 8 years ago. I only had to have it serviced once, that was for a belt and it was an easy fix. Other than that, the performance has been great. This is a great washer. I have always been able to rely on it to get my loads of clothing washed. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but it has what is needed. It's not big and bulky and it leaves a lot of space in my laundry room. It has paid for itself at least a billion times by now. I love it. It's a very reliable product and I would highly recommend it.

Love that it detects if my clothes have been washed or not. It washes well and it helps families find it easier for clothes to be washed over and over again. Love the aftereffects that uses for my position and everything it offers for me and my family. I can use it over again and it wishes well to the point that I love to wash clothes.

Dryer is very simple and a very common look that is easy and not complicated to use for anyone. The appearance is nice to look at. Durable, effective and long-lasting for any household. Lasts all day long non-stop without any issues. A very popular buy for everyone. Reliable no matter what you wash. Never breaks down and always functional. The perceived value is dependent on the type of model. Some models are expensive than others. Very difficult to find inexpensive models. Most of the time you are going to have to overpay.

The Kenmore washing machine is very affordable and reliable. It operates in any type of climate and can use any cleaning detergent, whether it be powder, liquid or both. A number of cycles makes it easy to wash just about any type of clothing and get the dirtiest clothes very clean. I put two sheets, two pillow cases and two blankets in at once and they are always cleaned. Also, the appearance is smooth. It is all enamel and there are no sharp edges or corners.

The washer is amazing. It has different spin cycles depending on your preference. It is able to get my clothes nice and clean in a timely manner. The appearance is pretty common. It has the knobs at the top and the washer opens up the normal. The washer is very reliable and I have had not one single problem with it. When I need my clothes done in a hurry it gets the job done very quickly. It is of a good value because of different key components. Some are how the washer works, what are the different features and the look of it.

Sleek but simple look. Balanced placement of the knobs and buttons. Doesn't look too techy or expensive and the white color fits in with whatever walls or floors you may have. This washer/dryer is a good balance between simple to use but has enough customizable settings. Does exactly what I want it to without unnecessary bells and whistles. Also, easy to set and the clothes come out looking and smelling clean. Does the right job every time and not once have we experienced a glitch or hiccup. We got our washer dryer for an exceptional price. They have been worth what we paid, performing exactly how we would hope. No problems, no delays or interruptions.

Kenmore is a very good washing machine. It has demonstrated a great work and has an spectacular performance, conserves the water and is very ecological, handles very well the washing time as well as its internal performance.

I had this washer for probably too many years, and my clothes were always fresh and even large loads were cleaned throughout. It was streamlined in appearance. The white was crisp and clean and aesthetically appealing. But one day it just quit, and nothing could save it. My washer stopped draining water and emptying liquid detergent (which was okay, just pop in little detergent pods) after a few years of use, but until that point it was just fine. I paid a hefty amount for the set, under the assumption that it would be worth it with the warranty I had, however, it was too good to be true and that enormous price tag made a huge impact.

It has very excellent performance that all dryers should look at. Clothes dry all the time on time. No double drying. It always works, has low energy consumption and no broken parts over time. The belts work. No shaking. It's a beautiful piece of art work. It looks nice with washers. It's priced right to fit your wallet and won't hurt your budget. Compared to other companies, value is above the rest. I would recommend to all customers.

Our Kenmore is very powerful for an older model washer. It has all needed wash cycles. It also has a very large drum for its size and I never have a problem with clothing sitting on one side during the wash. Each cycle gives the clothing a really good cleaning. It also has a very simple look, making it easy to use. Moreover, the knobs being located on the top panel makes them easy to access after you load and close the washer. This washer gets the job done extremely well for the price. Why pay double or triple the price when you can get this model and get the exact same performance as other washers. I highly recommend purchasing it.

I love my Kenmore dryer and washer and I have not had any major issues such as repair issues. It's one of the best things I've ever used as a matter of fact. It is very reliable and does a great job. Its exterior is simply nothing fancy. It fits in place without needing any extra space and once you get it running it does the washing and drying without a hitch and it does not need a whole lot of maintenance. I like it a lot. You will get your money's worth for what you pay for and it works, no gimmicks. Everything is absolutely perfect with this product and I rate it very highly. I will recommend it to anyone who wants a good wash and dryer.

My Kenmore washing machine and dryer do amazing work in my home. They can handle the largest loads imaginable and is easy to use. Even my kids can do it. They are amazingly reliable. I have never had a problem with them breaking down or malfunctioning. I never have to worry. Also, it has a subtle, unobtrusive appearance which I look for in a washing machine and dryer. The value I've gotten out of my Kenmore washing machine and dryer is amazing. I am so pleased with my purchase and have definitely gotten my money's worth.

I am getting clean clothes, no tears or wears from machine, great job and not much of a noise. Dryer works nice too, but I do not use it much - prefer natural drying outside. It never gave me any trouble, really reliable and ready to go when I need it. Never malfunction or broke. I would really recommend it and I am happy to have it. It is old fashion and all white, but nobody see it except me because it is in separate room. And I do not care much about appearance as long as it works. By now it cost me practically nothing and still working great, so I am happy with value. It is one of those products that were build like do not do anymore.

When I purchased this washer, I held it to the utmost standard of washer and dryers and expected it to be extremely proficient. The appearance of the washer wasn't all that to me. I've had and seen better washers. But I didn't choose this washer because of its appearance and if I have to choose between performance and appearance, I'll choose performance all day. This washing machine was amazing and didn't leave the clothes drenched in water. Washed like it's supposed to and was long lasting. Had washer for 8 years but I would've liked for it to last me at least 10 years. This washer is a very dependable washer and would not disappoint. It washed like I expected it to wash.

Great job drying clothes. Able to dry large load with no problem. Clothes dry in normal time and not wrinkled. I purchased this dryer in white so it's easy to match with anything but because it is white it gets dirty quicker. I only had to replace the belt but other than that this product is worth looking into. Great value for the money. Getting a large capacity dryer at this price is a bargain especially with the way that it performs compared to other dryers. I would highly recommend this product.

The Kenmore washer is very reliable, cleans really well and the machine is very powerful yet quiet at the same time. The value of the Kenmore washer is very good when you consider the great warranty that this washer has and you get a lot for your hard earned money. Also, my Kenmore washer is a beautiful white design, the controls are great looking and the directions on using the washer are very easy and clear to understand. I recommend this Kenmore washer to anyone who wants a stylish and beautiful washer in their home or apartment.

I was not in the market for a high end, or fashionable looking washer with added features. I just wanted a washer that would allow me to wash my clothes and nothing else. Kenmore was the type of washing machine that was capable of regular to large loads of clothes without having the question or doubt in my mind to want to switch to another brand. I was able to do the normal washing that I was doing. Also, it was very reliable and needed no professional over to fix and broken parts that would cost me more than what I was willing to pay out of pocket expenses for. The price I paid was so inexpensive. If I had the money today I would buy me the same model and brand without worrying about how much it cost.

Kenmore Washers Company Profile