IGLOO Refrigerators

1people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with IGLOO Refrigerators:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

Never had a problem with it. Used it outside on my patio where I have an outside kitchen. It worked great winter and summer. Very durable. The kids would beat it to death when they where younger with toys and the body always held up. Kept everything at a great temperature just what it was set at. Durable strong. Had a very pleasing look. Very modern just like all the other brands on the market at the time. It was white with a texture very pleasing to the eye. It was a great size big enough but not too big that took up too much room. Big enough to put a sheet cake and a turkey in at same time. Great price. At the time it was on sale compared to the other brands but the great thing about that my wife and I were actually going to buy that one. We had looked the week before and she said later on that week that was the one she wanted.

Great dorm fridge or camping fridge. There's 1 that keeps it cold or hot! They work and are reliable! They hold more that you would expect also. They don't take up much room and they are easy to position in your camping or tailgating space. They come in different finishes and colors on the camper refrigerators and dorm refrigerators. They even have a small side by side in Stainless Steel. These are used a lot in tiny houses. They have several sizes that can accommodate almost any situation or need you may have. I've had a 1.6 cf, but my friend had a full size refrigerators/freezer in their weekend home that held all their groceries. The nice thing about Igloo is you have a dependable brand, a stand that hits the budget of a working family of 4, a single mom with a few kids, a single person on a budget or anyone in any price bracket. Igloo is an American made product.

The performance is very great and I love that it cools the food and drinks for a long period of time. It doesn't break easily and has rarely ran out of light or air to cool our food down. It doesn't over freeze and we are able to set different temperatures during different times of the day. You can also produce ice of such and many more things. The appearance is very great and I love that it cools the food and drinks for a long period of time. It doesn't break easily and has rarely ran out of light or air to cool our food down. It looks very appealing to the visitors who comes over to visit as well. The size is very large and can hold a lot of food and drinks. it is able to contain a lot as we have a big family. The value is worth the purchase of this big, beautiful fridge. I love that it has different settings, a lot of shelves for our food.

I have had this refrigerator for about a year. I love it so far and my family likes the ice option. It has done exactly what it's supposed to. I would probably buy this brand again and would recommend to anyone in the market for a fridge. It has a good appearance. Mine is white with the side by side doors. It has an ice dispenser in the front. Other than that it has a lot of shelves and space. The size of my refrigerator is perfect for my family. It has several shelves to store many items. It also has several drawers in both sides. The price I thought at first was a little expensive. Once I got it home though I realized it was a great value for everything that it has including room, shelves, space and the ice dispenser. I would buy it again.

I totally love how well this product works. It is so great for household and I have recommended it to all my family and closest friends. I would not recommend any other fridge. This has seal of approval. It seems to be worth every single penny. Would not change a thing about the way it looks. It is the right size for household. It is one of the reasons I got it. I fell in love with its size as well. I have no complaints and neither does my family. I can't stress how great the value is. You will just love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IGLOO Refrigerators?

Wow I love the coolness of my food all the time. The fridge comes on when it needs to and goes off too. I never have frozen fridge food. My freezer doesn't frost up as quick as every other brand I've used. The appearance is very slick and easy on the eyes. I get a lot of compliments from everyone who comes into my home about it. It cleans easy too with a variety of sprays. The size is ok. At times it kind of is a little bulky and eye catching that it takes away from my other stuff in kitchen but overall good. This fridge is a great investment but it is not affordable for the regular man. That is sad. Everyone should be able to afford an appliance that works this well.

We have always been very happy with our IGLOO refrigerators. They work efficiently for many years and can be depended on as far as not requiring even minor repairs. Even during periods of the heaviest usage you can count on food staying cold and fresh. This brand has very many types and styles to choose from! Beginning with basic designs you can find retro, modern, black or white... all the way to stainless steel. Several smaller sizes can also be found in even brighter colors which are perfect for college dorms and such. Many size options are available for every need and space. This brand is very popular when it comes to small refrigerators such as those in hotel rooms. We have one in our rec room and it's so convenient! One of the most amazing aspects of IGLOO brands is the price. The quality of the product is incredible in relation to affordability. Even with low prices you do not get a cheaply made item.

My refrigerator is larger than standard size. It has two doors on the front with a built-in ice maker. Has 4 roomy shelves which you can change to whatever height you like them. Has 2 vegetable compartments at the bottom and side holders in the doors to store whatever you like. The refrigerator is stainless steel with an ice maker in the front left door which is white. It also has a silver tone trim around white with black handles with silver trim. Larger then standard. We had to measure the space that's there for it. So it's not the average size. It's big. I paid more for this but it's worth it. The quality is superior. It saves me money as it's energy-efficient. PSE gave me a rebate to get some money back too and haul it away.

The performance from that brand of refrigerator is superior performance. I absolutely love it and I couldn't have made a better choice. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely do it. This refrigerator puts out extremely well. The appearance is beyond nice and fancy. I love the overall color and design, which is so unique. This refrigerator complements the entire kitchen, matching the countertops perfectly. I love it. The size of the refrigerator is just right. It's not too big but definitely far from being small. It's very spacious. The value is of great value. It is worth more and does more. Meaning, it values in price and it values because of the purpose it serves. So I see it as being valuable in more ways than one. Everything operates and works nicely.

Worked great. I would buy the same brand if I ever needed to... Kept everything cool... Can't say enough good things about it for real. It had excellent room for all my products, never need to worry about anything spoiling. A very fine design appealing to the eye, great look, a design that not only looks good to the eye, but to the pocket book as well... The design is sleek but yet roomy and holds more than enough food to feed me and my family and friends. I would always get this brand. It's been a lifesaver for my family. The size is wonderful with more than enough room to hold all your needs... I think most everyone would find this product is very satisfying. Value is good enough. Price point most can afford to purchase this without it being on sale but if you find it on sale don't pass it up now.