Husqvarna

Stars Rating

• 1%
  • 99%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Husqvarna?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Husqvarna?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 3, 2024

Bought a mower not quite 3 years ago. Can't get anyone on the phone (all automated garbage because the company is too cheap to hire someone) and the person on the online chat just sent me an email of our conversation. Worthless company and product.

Staff

Reviewed July 2, 2024

I was looking for a part for my 220iL Husqvarna Electric Grass Trimmer on the Husqvarna Website. The web site offered a "Chat Box" to help find a part. When attempting to access information on the Husqvarna "Chat Box" I was asked for a credit card number and $5.00 just to access information. I currently have four Husqvarna commercial chainsaws as I was a Tree Feller here in Oregon and bought the Electric Grass Trimmer because of the quality of the chain saws. I am happy with the grass trimmer and the chainsaws however because of my experience with Husqvarna website I will go back to Stihl products. I will no longer purchase ANYTHING from Husqvarna. It appears that Husqvarna has hired people based upon something other than an understanding of how to do business and customer care. Fred, Coos Bay Oregon.

Get buying tips about Riding Mower delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 28, 2024

Purchased a weed whip with 30-day warranty. Day 29 it started acting up. Took it in. They said they fixed it but when I picked it up it still wouldn't run. So they took it back to fix it. Well they had staff call off sick so 5 days later I'm still waiting. And of course, because it's past 30 days I can't get my money back and will have to pay for the rebuilding of a supposedly new machine.

Reviewed June 26, 2024

Purchased a Husqvarna leaf Blower 125b, it came with a 2 year warranty. Within the first year I had an issue, took the machine to a qualified Husqvarna repair facility and after three weeks sitting there I was told they would NOT honor the warranty.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 21, 2024

Purchased a Husqvarna robotic lawn mower and need to return some extra supplies purchased in error. Can't get any communication from this company. I e-mailed customer service and they responded saying I need to email a different address (not provided) because the email went to their Africa division. Emailed again a second time and received an email with a button to click on for response. The button takes you to a site for "most popular answers". Other than sending you emails to close out and expire out your question, these people are not interested in taking care of their customers. Worst customer service I have experienced in the last 20 years.

Reliability

Reviewed June 20, 2024

My name is Rene **. I bought a 460 Rancher chainsaw on 04/17/2024, used a little bit trying to clean my back yard and since the beginning this machine was acting not ok, it kept shutting down itself for no reason until shut off and I couldn't started back again. Less than a month after I bought it, took it down to the dealer (LOWE'S) on 05/16/2024. Today date is 06/20/2025 five weeks after the initial date since I took it for repair or exchange, neither Lowe's or Husqvarna want to help me with this machine which was malfunctioning from the beginning. This is the serial # of my chainsaw 20233700219. Please don't buy this product. It's defective and neither the seller or the manufacturer wants to take responsibility for it.

Rene

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer Service

Reviewed June 14, 2024

BUYER BEWARE.... Warranty means nothing to Husqvarna. Purchased a new Husqvarna Z254 zero radius lawn mower in November of 2022. Upon starting mower up in May of 2024, found oil leaking below mower. Dropped off mower to certified Husqvarna repair shop on May 10, 2024 and as of June 14, 2024 my lawn mower is still at the repair shop because Husqvarna parts are still not available for a simple transmission seal. Called Husqvarna and they simply stated I have to wait until it is fixed, there's nothing they can do I just have to wait.. The unit is under full warranty for 3 years so I told them I want a replacement mower as I have already missed half the summer. They simply stated no... BUYER BEWARE.... Warranty means nothing to Husqvarna.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Bought a mulching cover for my zero turn mower, doesn't fit very good at all. Emailed Husqvarna and was told I have to pay shipping, ($28) and will have to forfeit, 15% restocking fee, all because they sent the wrong part. I paid $41 total, so what will I get refunded, like $15/20? Never again will I buy Husqvarna.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I bought a Husqrvana chainsaw, the 460 Rancher. It worked great...for the first ten minutes. I contacted support. You can only email them. So I did. Then I forgot to include some information, so I wrote another email referencing the original trouble ticket. Within 15 minutes I got a response to both emails, from an "expert". Both emails were auto responses from the same name. Get this. They both directed me to a FAQ page. I need help. I found the FAQ before I sent the email. This company provides zero customer support, so I'm taking this thing back and getting a Stihl.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 16, 2024

Bought a Husqvarna bt151backpack leaf blower, only 6 months old, have had nothing but problems with it and been to there Husqvarna repair centers 4 times for the same problem and still not fixed. They still haven't made it right, it takes forever for them to get back to if they respond at all. Wish they would just refund my money. Worse mistake was buying this piece of junk.

Husqvarna author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Husqvarna offers high-quality design with a focus on easy maintenance and long lasting build quality. This Swedish company started manufacturing lawn mowers in 1919 and continues creating innovative designs today.

• Keyless operation: These riding mowers operate without a key. Instead, the homeowner enters an unlock code and presses a button to start the machine.

• Fast blade service: The cutting blades come off easily from the deck for cleaning and sharpening.

• Pedal control: All riding mower controls function through the pedals, so the homeowner has both hands available for steering.

• Multiple attachments: A wide range of attachments creates significant versatility for this riding mower line, such as a front snow plow and a mulch bagger.

• Chokeless start: A one-touch start feature eliminates frustrating choke starting.

Husqvarna Company Information