Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
Home Depot Kitchens
1.31/5

Home Depot Kitchens

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

373 Home Depot Kitchens Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2019

Started a kitchen remodel with 2 bathroom vanities and hall reface of linen cabinet. Was told 1st phase of project would be 6-8 weeks. Told that on Feb. 20. They didn’t start the count from there. Cabinets ordered and arrived for delivery just before Easter. Delayed until Tuesday after Easter. Then wait to be scheduled for install. Cabinet installer was fabulous. Countertops couldn’t come to do template until 1 week later. Told that day, May 15th that countertops would be ready for install in 2-3 weeks. No. At almost 4 weeks from template was told they haven’t even done them. It will now be another 2 weeks.

Have been without a sink since old cabinets were torn out. Manager at Home Depot basically implied everything was normal. My problem.. I didn’t address that they questioned whether I had paid for countertops. I paid when I ordered. I will never purchase anything through Home Depot again. I purchased windows through them last year and was happy. Thought I could trust them to not string me along. Very, very disappointed. Average time for kitchen remodel according to internet sources is 6-8 weeks. Mine won’t be done in 3 months plus and that is phase 1. I am trapped. Buy from someone else.

Original review: June 5, 2019

On February 20 2019 Home Depot was to start a reno on the kitchen in our condo using the north Surrey Home Depot. Once they showed up to begin work they realized the largest counter had been left off the order and was not there. This resulted in them not being able to complete the cupboard installation. Because they only realized this part way through they had already torn out the old counter and cupboards and had installed the cupboards they had. This left the kitchen unusable. We were told it would be 2 weeks until they got the new cupboards. It was actually April 15 2019 before they installed the missing cupboards.

When they disconnected my old dishwasher they forgot to cap off the pipe so when our neighbours ran their dishwasher the dirty dishwater came spurting up into the cabinets they had just installed. There was also a second leak in another pipe caused by them. They had us find plumbers to fix the situation and Home Depot paid them but it didn't help the stink in my kitchen from the cupboards. The measurements were not done correctly despite my sending them the specs for the new appliances and the fridge has a huge gap around it on all sides and it looks terrible. I was told they could put in trim to hide that but this was never done.

On February 21 the floor installation people were supposed to show up - they did not. They finally got there two days later. On February 22 the counter installation people did show up but couldn't do the job because the cupboards were not installed. They finally installed the rest of the cupboards (including replacing the damaged one) on April 15. This was 2 MONTHS later. Not 2 WEEKS later.

When they finally came in to measure for the counters - the quote went from $3300 to $4200. At this time we decided we'd had enough and did not want to continue with Home Depot. We requested that they refund the money we had already paid them for the Backsplash tiles and installation. We were told they had given the tiles to someone therefore would not refund the cost. They did not give them to me so I have no clue who picked them up. This is their responsibility to keep track of - not mine.

We are now currently out the money for the backsplash, the compensation they had promised us for work days taken off to be there and they didn't show up and our kitchen is only half done. We have tried to come to an agreement with them but they keep changing the contact person for us while telling us no one else has authority to talk to us about the case. We are now on our seventh Home Depot representative (Vikas, Rhonda, Jim, Jim #2, Chris, Steve and Lupna) and have gotten nowhere. Despite promises they NEVER return phone calls. Don't use this company. When something goes wrong they will not help you and they will not honor their promises!

Get expert buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I wish I had seen the other reviews on this site before ordering cabinets from Home Depot - our story is repeated over and over again here. It took 4 weeks of hounding them after the promised delivery date to confirm an actual delivery date, and then we got 1 days notice for an out-of-town delivery - and had to unload the truck by hand, as their pallet jack broke. Some cabinets were the wrong size, some drawers didn't fit, some cabinets were incomplete, some fittings were not what we ordered, and they included 4 doors and 22 handles that we didn't order! Everything was covered in dirt as they had been sitting somewhere for weeks.

The replacement pieces took a few more weeks of hounding to order and receive, and then they came with a different style of slider hardware so we had to remove and remount them all. Too many build quality problems to list, but they include drawer sliders pulling off of the cabinet wall as they were insufficiently attached, drawer faces partially held on by stripped screws, broken finger-jointing that had been glued together at the factory, etc. It has been six months since we raised our first concerns, and we are still being stalled for our requests for compensation. We paid a LOT of money for these cabinets, and will need to spend a bunch more time fixing their poor quality. We really regret not going with a smaller, local company that would be responsive and accountable - it's not like they could make a worse quality cabinet!

Original review: April 30, 2019

It's been almost ONE YEAR!!!! Do not use Home Depot as the contractor for KraftMaid cabinets. We placed our order 4/25/18. The products arrived in June. There were significant problems with the product we received. If we had a problem with the paint, wrong doors or poor quality we were placed in the back of the production queue. It takes four to six weeks to get the replacements. No expedites by the vendor (KraftMaid) or contractor (Home Depot). No communication as to when the replacements would arrive. It is March 20th 2019. We are still waiting for replacement doors. Almost one year from the date we ordered and paid in full for the cabinets

Why go to Home Depot for help? Why use Home Depot to purchase and install the cabinets. Very poor follow-up. No help from Home Depot to assist with the delivery of replacements. We only heard from a manager once. That was as a result of our complaints due to not hearing anything regarding our problem. He left and no one told us.

As far as KraftMaid. They became adversarial especially their local district salesman. He became sarcastic. We went to the Regional Manager for KraftMaid. He has been helpful. The problem was simple. The quality control by KraftMaid was poor. If we found defects like cracks or holidays in the painted surface etc we went to the back of the production queue as I mentioned earlier. It took WEEKS to receive replacements. Do not use Home Depot as a contractor for a product purchase including installation. The contractor doing the cabinet installation was EXCELLENT NOT HAPPY, NOT HAPPY.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Thinking about a new kitchen? Considering using the Home Depot? My husband and I did too. I signed for ours on July 28, 2018 and it's still not finished! Home Depot has not delivered, they don't know how to execute, they do not communicate or manage. We chose white cabinets by KraftMaid. We've had to order over forty doors due to imperfections in the finish. Not only did KraftMaid blame us, the customer, stating that our standards are too high but so did a Home Depot store manager simply saying we are too picky. And there is concrete acknowledgement from KraftMaid regarding their own door finish problems or they wouldn't keep sending replacements.

Installation is not within industry standards as we have cabinets coming apart, uneven trim, shims falling out and other problems. Maybe it has something to do with the cabinet that is cut on an angle; not square. This experience has truly been a nightmare. It is only natural for the customer to expect a quality door finish as well as quality installation that reflects the high price tag. My advice to you is to choose a small-town store to give you the kitchen of your dreams!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: March 28, 2019

They reschedule us 5 times. One of the time I had to cancel out vacation plans because the contractor told us that, "If not this week then we are busy for the next 2 months." To accommodate us the Assistant manager named Brett called and said he will give us 10% off and disappear. We could not get hold of him for next 8 months. We are still fighting for our discount and they are just ignoring us. Highly not recommended.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Went into HD for granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms. 7k this is Dec 2018. HD subcontractor come out with demo crew to demo tile countertops. Crew of three with their carelessness they didn't put a cloth on my tile flooring instead of a cardboard. The mortar from old countertops demo crew puts chips all throughout the kitchen flooring and crack a kitchen window.

HD immediately take care of window but flooring goes through there insurance company Sedgwick!!! Sedgwick sends out another third party adjuster. He gives Sedgwick his finding. Sedgwick is not returning any calls after a months of damage floors. This remodel is for to sale property. Cost me more money just sitting waiting for Sedgwick HD insurance to cover flooring. If don't hear something in next week file lawsuit breach of contract both subcontractor and HD.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Nothing else I can say but one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever been through. Would not return emails or telephone calls. Had to chase them down time after time. They knew they were and are wrong in NOT resolving the countertop issue and they will not fix. Instead, they want to give me money to shut me up and go away. They have been nothing short of a nightmare to deal with when expensive problems arise. Their contractor was terrible and had to come 6 times and still not installed the countertop properly. The story is a 7 month gong show and we have done nothing wrong. They have screwed up again and again. Watch out for larger purchases because they do not back their product or their workmanship.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I am working with a contractor to replace my kitchen cabinets which sustained damage during Hurricane Maria. My cabinets were ordered from HD #6402 in Puerto Rico on July 31, 2018. They arrived on island early in October. Due to scheduling conflicts with other repairs and my contractor travels, my install did not begin until November 10, 2018. My damaged cabinets were removed and one new cabinet was unpacked. Imagine my despair when I discovered the wrong color had been sent (I had worked with my contractor for months, always asking for a dark mahogany color, and had, in fact, been in communication with him while he was placing the order)! What was sent was a light-medium colored cabinet.

Despite how devastated I was, knowing I would be without a kitchen, I told the contractor to send the cabinets back. It is now February of 2019, and I still do not have my replacement cabinets. My contractor attempted to work with the store, and reported he would either be on hold for long periods of time, the call would "drop", or, if he did speak with someone, they were unhelpful. On the 29th of November, I became involved and began calling corporate, as well as the store. I experienced the same issues with the store, but I did actually speak with the salesperson who sold my cabinets, who stated my contractor did ask for mahogany.

This continued for almost a month, where I was making calls every few days. What I was told, by Home Depot corporate offices, is that it is up to the store manager whether they decide to exchange or return merchandise, and that the store has to watch their bottom line. Corporate cannot, or will not, override the store. This is an unacceptable situation. It took over a month and a half for anyone at Home Depot to even agree to exchange the cabinets, but they are requiring a 15% restocking fee. Mind you, no consideration has been made for the time I have spent, without a kitchen, during Thanksgiving and Christmas. This particular store is a home improvement store, in an area that was hit by 2 Category 5 hurricanes. I know they have been extremely busy and their "bottom line" is in no danger. This shows how "compassionate" Home Depot is toward their customers.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

First the project manager came to my house and did some measuring... He told me the job would be 4 to 6 weeks max start to finish!!! I’m not going to go into all the details in between but the bottom line is it’s took 15 weeks to complete my kitchen!!! The only reason I gave them a one star review is because it came out the way I wanted. In another words it was only because of my decision of color cabinets and appliances!!! My advice would be that no one ever ever never has a kitchen installation done by Home Depot!!!

I sometimes wonder if this was the first kitchen that they ever did? I’m not the type of person who normally comments on anything good or bad but this was just so bad I had to put it in words... Thank God I’m just a single guy because if I was married I would most certainly be getting divorced right now!!! There is no way that any woman would have put up with that timeline!!! My advice for Home Depot is to get out of the home projects field completely... I would have paid $5000 more to someone else who could have completed it in the allotted time.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

GOLETA CA. Ordered kitchen cabinets and countertops. Had to pay 100% at order time. Many came in defective, warped, damaged and had to be replaced. That delayed backsplash by months. Some of the cabinets doors were replaced 3 times over. A 1 1/2 month job took 7 months!!! What a nightmare. Installed peninsula with 5 inch scratched and scratched new sink at installation. Had to replace. Backsplash came cut to small had to wait for another. Installers scratched peninsula, wall and back counter at time of backsplash installation. Put in crown molding with a seam that did not fit in. Had to replace molding. Caulked molding three times over. Third time oozing and gaping holes still. Caulked where under cabinet lights show 3 times. Still light shows through.

HD Corporate office advised me to ask for half of amount I paid in reimbursement which I did, Then she turned around and offered me one sixth which I refused. Ended up with ZERO reimbursement. They were also supposed to reimburse me for a panel damaged at installation. Never got it. They do not care once they receive $$$$. Called local store Mgr and asked for someone to come and look at my negligent job and they refused. Also asked for a different MGR to call back. He never did. I will never step into another HOME DEPOT again.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

A project that we were told would take “no more than 4 days” stretched into 4 months! I lived with my entire kitchen in boxes in my living room and dining room. The incompetent person who “measured” ordered the wrong color and the wrong size doors, drawers, etc. Since it was a special order each time there was a mistake it took another 4-6 weeks. During this abomination a hurricane struck my parents' home in NC and they had to stay with us. It was a huge embarrassment to have missing drawers, missing doors and my kitchen spread all over! At one point, 3 months in, I inquired as to when the project would be finished and was told I was not a priority. This company sucks! DON’T DO IT!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

From the very rude project coordinator, Amber, Jacksonville Beach location, to the contractors who destroyed my walls, didn't cover new countertops, threw away my disposal, spilled plaster on my floor and didn't clean up, this was a terrible experience. When I complained about it to Amber, I was told, it is to be expected. It was an absolute joke that they run kitchen remodels. At one point, Amber came to my house and started yelling at contractors on my front lawn. It was the most unprofessional experience I have ever seen. Look elsewhere!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Hello, I would like to STRONGLY advise you NOT to buy your kitchen counters or cabinets from Home Depot. The story I have is very long so I will just give you a very quick review. I ordered cabinets and counter in June 2018 and it is now end of January 2019 and I still don't have my proper kitchen counters in and they still haven't fixed my cabinets that broke right away. The counters they sent me were not the color I ordered and I have had to battle them all this time and kept showing my proof that I told the guy the color I wanted but because they messed it up on their end they are refusing to get me the product I wanted or give me a proper refund. They offered me $500 to keep the ones they sent to me but I told them, "Why would I keep something I didn't order?" And the mistake was their fault.

I asked them to show me ANY thing that shows the color they gave me after I paid and they have failed to show me anything that they sent me which shows the wrong color. They even went as far as to change a document I was sent. They tried to send me a copy of a document they said they sent me on a specific date and even gave me the email address they said they sent it to, so when I went to my email to retrieve this document it was different than the one they changed to show the color. Even after showing them that I was never shown anything that has the color I have ended up with they are basically saying I am lying and they are right. I KNOW I TOLD THE GUY THE COLOR I WANTED and I have proof that I took a picture of the color a few weekend before I had to finalize the color.

They are crooks and will not correct a mistake an employee make in entering the color and now I am stuck with a Quartz countertop I don't want, 2 cabinets that are broken and instead of Home Depot fixing the drawers they just gave me the hardware to fix it myself, even after I explained I paid huge money to have all the cabinets come in one piece and didn't think I should be the one to put the broken pieces together. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, I have ran into quite a few people now who have said they have had very bad experiences with Home Depot so please don't waste your money because if they screw up you will have to pay the consequences.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

My wife and I ordered kitchen cabinets the first week of Oct 2017 with the written guarantee that they would be installed before Christmas. It is Jan 2019 and they still are not done. They altered documents to remove the guarantee and gave us nothing but a runaround. Trust me and go anywhere else for your kitchen.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

5/2018: I trusted Home Depot to help me update my 100% oak wood kitchen cabinets in my 970 sq. ft condo. The sale person sold me laminated cabinet doors. I am overcharged for labor and product. The cost of my project total $8,087.00 (2x's the cost for all new cabinets or a full kitchen renovation). It was a (1) one man, (3) three day rushed job. The quality of the product (laminated doors with messy laminated trimming/paneling) is poor. The paneling is not secured and the trimming is sloppy. The project does not added value to my home as the sale representative claimed it would. It devalues the home. As a single female, first time homeowner, this project was not good. It discourages me from using Home Depot for any future home improvements.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I hired Home Depot in February to reface my cabinets and install new countertops. It is now December and my kitchen is still not done. They did not install the dishwasher to the new countertop. They put in a cabinet where there used to be drawers. They then send new drawer fronts that are too small. Next they sent the drawer fronts with the wrong surface. The cutting board split out. One drawer does not close properly. The Lazy Susan doors were not installed properly and there is a large gap where it should be seamless. I keep getting promised a "rush job" when they have messed up the order. 10+ months is certainly no rush job, and the poor craftsmanship and lack of quality is unacceptable, as is their terrible customer service. I could not get anyone to call me back, until I threatened to not pay the bill with the finance company.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I purchased kitchen cabinets from Home Depot. Spent over $15,000.00. Not all the cabinets that came were the correct size. Deliver was over 2 months with no kitchen. We wanted a counter in the kitchen but the cabinets were not the correct size. So we have NO counter. We ordered custom built cabinets and paid BIG money for them and all we got were stock cabinets. I do not believe the Company personnel had the experience to handle large scale Kitchen projects. I will be selling these online just to get rid of them. No help from Home Depot or Martha Stewart - the brand we purchased. This purchase was made at the Home Depot in Dickson City, Pa.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

We contacted Home Depot Interiors in Corpus Christi about refacing our existing cabinets. We live five hours away, so each consult was a ten hour round trip. We were lied to at the first consultation about there being a lifetime warranty. In actuality it’s five years (they extended to ten). After six weeks we were contacted that they were ready to install. However, our Installation was cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled, when I was almost at the home. Then I was strung along for four days before being honest and telling me they really didn’t have anyone to install and I had to head back home. This delayed the installation for another month, where we realized the replacement linen cabinets had not been ordered.

Once they arrived, we realized the replacement corner cabinet door had also not been ordered. The installer was the only person who seemed to be on top of things and did his job as well as he could. The lack of communication, with Ignored phone calls and no reply to messages is appalling. How does a company like Home Depot stay in business with such a lack of consideration for their customers? Now awaiting linen cabinet doors, as ones ordered weren’t correct, and once again no response to our calls. Never again will I go to Home Depot for cabinetry. By the way, this was handled out of the San Antonio branch.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Purchased granite countertops in Jan 2018. They installed scratched discolored countertops in Feb. Said they would replace them... now on Oct 31 they come to replace counters for a second time and realize they cut counters too short. I am now without sink, stove, kitchen for 2 weeks until they can redo. I also had to take a total of 5 days off of work for installers to keep coming out. Ridiculous!!! Will never deal with Home Depot again!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I recently had Home Depot redo my countertops and backsplash. They turned out beautiful, but we ran into a glitch when my old oven died a month later. The cutout was too small for modern ranges. AT NO COST TO ME, they had someone come out and enlarge the cutout to fit the new oven perfectly. I would recommend Home Depot, Mansfield, Texas to everyone. Debbie is the best!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My wife and I ordered a kitchen remodel through Home Depot on March 3rd 2018. Our kitchen was unofficially complete on October 2nd 2018. 7 months for a kitchen remodel? I could build an entire house in less time! The end project is unsatisfactory and we are extremely disappointed! We paid very good money for this project! I feel like I was scammed! I definitely did not get my money's worth! If I could give a negative star I definitely would! I WILL NEVER USE, REFER OR SUGGEST THE HOME DEPOT AGAIN.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We chose HD for the entire kitchen remodel, all the way down to the studs and including all electrical, plumbing, cabinets, appliances, etc. The project began early in April and isn't finished yet. It's now October!!! We were told that we'd have a project manager... we didn't have one. We were told that the kitchen would take about a month to complete... it's been 6 months and it still isn't complete. HD requires you to pay for the whole installation upfront... we did, now we have no recourse. HD uses subcontractors, which were a major part of the problem, with the exception of Rovics Construction, which did the teardown, electrical, plumbing, and cabinet installation. I will highly recommend their work.

The appliance salesperson made mistakes with our orders. The appliance delivery company delivered damaged goods, then took weeks for pick-up and redelivery. The biggest, and still ongoing complaint, is with their tile installation sub-subcontractor through Precision Counter Tops, whose original installation was unacceptable, as was the repair. We were scheduled for a complete tear-out and re-do, but it's now been postponed. A comedy of errors. HD must take responsibility for the poor work by their installers.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

The sales person promised to finish the entire remodeling in 2 weeks, which is the main reason why I have selected Home Depot. It has been 2 and a half months and I was told it will take another month to finish the entire project. At this point, they still have 1/3 of the project unfinished. My family basically have to eat out for 3 months due to the continuous delay and unfulfilled promises.

On top of the delay, I have to step in and take the lead to communicate with Home Depot. They completely drop the ball on keeping me in the loop. In addition, Home Depot changed my design without my approval. For example, the cabinet installer told me that he cannot complete his task because the drawing does not include a double oven. However, the double oven has been installed already and I specifically told the Home Depot sales rep about the double oven before they move forward with the blueprint. Overall, my family is still going through this never ending nightmare.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

After 8 hours in store to design the kitchen, 30 min to let me use the project loan they already approved, finding out 3 weeks later they can't install in my location and we have to install ourselves, losing a cabinet, waiting another week for the missing cabinet and then getting three different answers as to where the new cabinet was and when and where I could get it, I will never use Home Depot again for a kitchen remodel. I spent close to $20k and they gave me $250 credit on my project loan back and a $75 dollar gift card toward the $200 I had to spend on a scissor lift to get my 8ft pantry to the third floor after the 3rd party shipping company left it sitting on the sidewalk. NOT JOKING.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

The Home Depot in Crestwood (Birmingham), AL at 7001 Crestwood Blvd #1300, Birmingham, AL 35210 is a complete joke. We flip houses and spend $100,000's per year on products and materials at either Home Depot or Lowe's. This was my first time buying from this location and rest assured, it will be my last. We spent around $3,000 on a small cabinet set that needed to get here within a few weeks. We narrowed it down to Home Depot and Cabinets To Go. Cabinets To Go could have the cabinets there within 10 days guaranteed. We ended up going with Home Depot because the cabinets were pretty much identical and less expensive. The rep said they would be there within 2 weeks or 3 weeks at the latest. That was on June 13, 2018. It is now August 20, 2018, and no one can tell me when the cabinets will be here. At this point, I think the representative forgot to put the order in.

The main frustration is that NO ONE from the kitchen department will answer the phone when you call. I finally got a manager on the phone last week after I was on hold for 30 minutes. He was very rude and could not tell me when the cabinets were going to arrive. When I asked to cancel the order, he said I would have to pay an additional stocking fee. I have tried calling today and once again, no one will answer. I called Home Depot's customer care and they have got in touch with someone, but they said that the cabinets were supposed to be here already but are not. They cannot provide any information about where they are at, or when they will be here.

This is not the way to do business. I am not going to name drop on the representatives that "helped" me with this order, but it is pretty much the whole kitchen department since no one answers the phone. If these people worked for me, they would have been fired a long time ago. This time lapse has caused more money from interest and other bills than the cabinets are worth. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

First delivery attempt - person walked in and looked under my sink. Within seconds I was told that I had a copper fill line and they would not be disconnecting and hauling away the old dishwasher (paid service) as it was company policy not to touch copper fill lines. Delivery person assured me that as soon as I had done the needful myself, it would be smooth sailing and they would come back and haul away and install as paid and agreed upon when I had put in my order.

Second delivery attempt - another person this time, and again within seconds, without even a cursory attempt, announced that it was impossible to remove the dishwasher. My kitchen had a tiled floor and he was afraid he would scratch it during removal. My husband who was around offered to help in the removal, but he muttered something about not having the time, it would put him behind in other deliveries. We had prepaid about $144 for installation, haul away and installation accessories. Talked with the delivery company and they said their policy was to never work in kitchens with tiled floors, and they were canceling... Maybe mine is the only tiled kitchen floor in all of America! Note that the first delivery person made no mention about the floor. They were willing to just drop off the dishwasher in my kitchen and leave. Disgusted with the whole experience, asked them to take the dishwasher back and went ahead and canceled the entire order.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I signed up for a kitchen remodel with Home Depot Interiors in San Antonio, TX, April 9, 2018, it is now August and project is still incomplete. This week (15 weeks later) they installed molding around kitchen island and baseboards under kitchen sink. The whole process has been overwhelming and frustrating. Project was to suppose to be completed within 4- 8 weeks and we're going on 16 weeks now. Communication is terrible. The countertops Home Depot installed had to be removed and replaced after I noticed two different colored countertops were merged together. I had to pay additional costs for plumbing to remove and reinstall sink and pipes because of their mistake.

I was promised I would be reimbursed for those additional costs and that has not happened. The second countertop Home Depot installed is a different shade than the rest of my kitchen countertops they initially put in. Issues and complaints were escalated and I have not been contacted to see how Home Depot will resolve these issues. I have been calling for weeks and no resolution is offered or approved. I had to file a dispute with Home Depot Customer Solutions and Escalations Dept. I hope to get some answers and some help from them.

Total cost for project was $15,483. I have countertops that do not match, customer service representatives that can't answer nor resolve my complaints. Managers that do not return phone calls. The material they used to reface cabinets is peeling and that is an issue I have not even been able to bring up because I can't reach anyone in that dept that can help. It's been a nightmare. I had to call two weeks straight, twice a day just to get them out here to finish kitchen island and baseboards.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Colorado Home Depot Kitchen Installation: I met with the Sales Consultant on 10/10/17 and picked out kitchen cabinets, counter top and backsplash. Everything was going as planned and completion of the project happened before Christmas. Everything went well until the final installation, which was the backsplash. In the process of moving the stove, it got damaged in a small area on the side (visible location of course). There were a few items that needed to be corrected with the cabinet and granite top, which was addressed in a timely manner. The stove was the issue. A rep for Home Depot came out, took photos and was going to address issue with Blayne the installation manager. It was agreed that Home Depot would issue me $200.00 gift card for Home Depot. Which was great as I planned on purchasing a new dishwasher.

I signed the agreement on 3/22/18 and sent it in the provided UPS envelope. The agreement stated I would receive the gift card within 15 days of their receipt of the agreement. After a while and after the 15 day time frame came and gone, I tried to contact Blayne to ensure my receipt of the gift card. Blayne dodge me for about 3 1/2 months. I finally had to contact the headquarter office and open a case number with customer resolution. Which Blayne told the headquarter office that he sent it in the mail 7/3/18. I gave it a week due to the holiday and still nothing. I finally got a money order sent in the mail on 7/13/18 by the contractor. My experience was great until I was promised something from appliance damage and was given the run around by the installation manager.

Original review: June 12, 2018

In New City, NY ages ago we had a delightful experience with Home Depot on Kitchen remodel - worked great and it was magnificent. That fooled us into believing that we could AGAIN trust them. Nope. Our Georgia renovation is a horror show. We are now three weeks in and products not delivered and nobody calls back. I am visiting the store end of the day TO PERSONALLY see the manager. Local rep, nice guy, does nothing in a big way. We should NEVER have taken this project on. STAY AWAY.

Home Depot Kitchens Company Information