Home Depot Kitchens

Home Depot Kitchens

2.7/5 (624 ratings)
Find a Home Improvement Contractors partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Home Depot Kitchens

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Home Depot Kitchens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot Kitchens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: May 25, 2022

DO NOT USE HOME DEPOT!! The company requires payment upfront. The work is contracted out. The HD coordinators are nice enough until there is an issue then they are rude, will not return your calls and incompetent in every aspect. When the countertops were going in and the cooktop needed to be moved, HD said it was my problem that they didn't know that an electrician may be needed to disconnect the cooktop. Damages done while installing my countertops include gaping holes that according to HD was "unforeseen" and therefore my problem.

The backsplash installer tiled over an electrical outlet which resulted in 4 other outlets no longer working. I asked for someone from HD to come out and inspect the work at completion but HD refuses. They have their money and are not interested. THE WORST EXPERIENCE with a major company in my lifetime. I would give them less than zero stars if possible.

Original review: May 24, 2022

May 18th 2021 I contracted HD to reface my kitchen. I told the sales person I wanted the doors/drawers large enough to cover the frames of the cabinets. The refacing began Sept 23, 2021, it was supposed to take 5 days it took 3 days. The doors/drawers were not as I asked and later found out HD does not extend them beyond 1/2 inch. The sales person did not tell me, had I known I would not have used HD. The contractor left my kitchen a mess. Door was on backwards, drawers wouldn't open/close properly, most of the handles crooked. It took 2 days cleaning the kitchen in order to replace groceries/dishes. Shavings left from drilling and shavings from the laminate. Dust everywhere. It took 6 month to complete the job, HD sent a handyman several times to fix the problems. I will never recommend them.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I purchased custom order cabinets for a kitchen reno. They were 2 months late, but worse, they were a horrible quality, doors coming apart in our hands. One cupboard was water damaged? We had no water. Our sink had been pulled out. The 3rd pantry was 12” deep. The other 2 were 24” deep. I guess I was to attach it to thin air? The over range cabinets were leaving only 19” between the stove. Code is 30” on my range, which was in the designer’s pictures. Getting things resolved has taken 3 months. The woman who designed this retired? So I’m told. She was rude and bothered with any change I made before final decision. She also mismeasured the space. She was short 9” on the long wall. My drawer cabinet does not fit. Had to put it in the island making it slightly too large.

The resolution has been worse. The man wouldn’t answer me for days or a week more. Once told me that there were other people needed him First who have gas leaks, roof leaks etc. This is serious if there are that many complaints! It’s taken 3 months to get the replacement cabinets only to have one fall apart and no hardware in drawers. I’ve had to pay a contractor to do what we were going to because of problems with it all. Now I told I was to be compensated for all the trouble…. but….once again, no one will answer me!

Original review: March 26, 2022

I had an absolute terrible experience with them. The Home Depot project support coordinators were extremely incompetent, uncaring, and rude. Many of the contractors had no idea what they were doing, or even if they did they did a poor job with lots of defects. It took 6 months for the dishwasher to arrive and it was so damaged it had to be returned and we still don't have a dishwasher. I would steer clear from these guys.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

We purchased cabinets kitchen cabinets from Home Depot in Aug 2020, 4 months later cabinets are delaminating and Woodcrafters / Home Depot will not stand behind their product, use caution buying from Home Depot, we were not looking for new cabinets just door replacements.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

I had a terrible experience with the Home Depot. I contracted them to install a new countertop and the backsplash in my kitchen. The Home Depot will send different contractors to do the countertop, a plumber and then a third one for the backsplash. When you ask questions, they have no idea and no-one can explain to you next steps. I did not hear once from the project coordinator other than for scheduling an appointment for the measurements. Various contractors start contacting you and you have no clue what’s happening. When they finally arrive to do the job, they all just say that they are only doing their specific job and then ask you to sign something when they are done. As a customer you have no clue if you should sign or not, cause the contractors just tell you that someone else will come to continue the job, and you have no clue what their responsibility is because the Home Depot vanishes the moment you sign the contract. There is no coordination by the Home Depot.

In my case the window sill was not done, and the contractors left the kitchen in a terrible space. After I contacted my project coordinator, finally the person who took the original measurements came back and agreed with my complaints. He said they would send someone to fix it within a few days. It’s been three weeks and I have not heard back. The customer service is terrible, the Home Depot’s Contractors work is subpar. Some of the tiles on my backsplash are actually sticking out cause the contractors did a terrible job installing them. I paid 10k for my kitchen, I would have rather paid more for a service well done. Instead they charged all this money and my kitchen is unfinished and they didn’t do the window sill as per the contract, kitchen overall looks unfinished. Will never contract Home Depot again.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

I contracted with Home Depot May 15 2021 to do a kitchen remodel.. 8 months later, work is not nearly done.. I am left without plumbing and cooktop.. They keep demanding more money, I have paid close to 75 percent.. They have disrupted my life, my health and don't seem to care. They need to be held accountable.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Paid HD $32K for kitchen remodel. Countertop we ordered was back ordered 3 months - fine. They called to schedule 1 month early-YAY. They installed wrong cabinets & wrong countertop. Now told 3 more months to wait-BOO! Have holes in walls till then.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

Had I known, I wouldn’t have wasted my time and money with Home Depot. The designer, Elzbieta, was great. Then the installers had the audacity to tell me that I would have to store the Cabinets IN MY HOME for THREE WEEKS, while the my got permits and did demo. Totally unacceptable! DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME! I would give them a zero if I could.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Over 25+ yrs construction pro, installed and managed sales in these areas for a time for them. Contractor services. Long ago... Now, it shows in the quality of the work and effort is $ driving. Poor quality. Will never refer any of my customers or family to HD. You never know how the much crafty magic you will need to do. A one day install can turn in to a 2-3 day install quick. Take it from a pro big store mindset shipping don't mix with fine furniture... Think about it. It's subgrade materials passing off as solid wood... Only solid parts are door face and edges and only truly save 3-9% over custom solid builds. Unless you are pulling off the shelf and inspect it very very carefully.

As an installer and "design true" remodeling pro... I received many a constant flaw, damaged, scratched, blotched orders, restocked gouging, no door, forklift fork not needed in cabinet design, pantry= it twins leaning tower in Rome, forget the trim and toe kick that's extra, overlay cab door not what that means...man! Moments. For example yesterday's HD experience triggers this...

(Fred) one of my longest full time laborer said after delivery on window and other cabinets pending from previous delay "...Yesterdays HD order came (pause...sad lower tone)... It was like Christmas morning as a kid opening up presents. (Pause-deep messy broken inhale like a child's trying not to cry.) ... " "Then you find out your family religion does not practice Christmas and you get socks for your birthday on that same date. They are too small and not gender appropriate." Window was not retrofit and they took it off of the original shipping base and it warped out of square. And side panels to finish the job are not matching the color and 24/97 pantry has a forklift rubber in it with a peephole. Who freaking leaves their used beat up rubbers behind really... Pick up afterwards "que no!"

Construction guys are so funny... But it is unfortunately the only thing keeping us sane after this job. So. Cal Depot Indio CA. But not just here Santa Fe, NM, 2021 late July....this summer job I straight out told them cancelled. Not even going there. Too much other stuff going on... Do not need that used solid wood builder locally and gave me huge discount for upselling the bath for same customer after I told them 200 more saves us 4 week wait and bath vanity to match like she thought she wasn't going to be able to afford. And there it is... Last resort or rental fixes only or Flips etc. But off the shelves and inspect carefully... Work was not hard.

God bless,
George R.

Owner CPM

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I ordered Cambria quartz for my bathroom based on multiple samples. The actual countertop did not match the samples but the installer broke my vanity cabinet "preparing" to install, without even installing the countertop. When I tried to cancel, Home Depot informed me that there was an 80% cancellation fee. Not only will they not provide a countertop that matches the samples, I now have a broken vanity cabinet, as well. And, Home Depot still wants me to pay 80%.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Horrible Home Depot contractor...StoneWorks in Largo! It was for a new countertop. The first cut of the Quartz countertop after measurements appeared to be wrong so they need to come back again = 4 days without kitchen. Ok it can happen..then were not able to send a plumber for reconnection of the new faucet and sink before the weekend of Labor Day: would have been 7 days without kitchen.. They propose us to get our own plumber to go faster before the weekend and they will reimburse..

Last thing they forgot to reconnect the cooktop (prepaid). I had to do myself...(risky I am not electrician..) Finally when the reconnection was finished by our plumber Roto Rooter, they did not want to reimburse the whole bill as they estimate it was too high! So my experience with Home depot which whom I was sharing my bad experience is that they should have had better help me to fight with the contractor instead of forwarding my emails to them or keep telling me the management is aware.. At the end I lost $350 because I surrender.. I was tired to chase..!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I placed the order for new kitchen cabinets at the end of June 2021. Measurements were taken the second week of July. Payment of over $10,000 taken in advance. Department does not answer calls or respond to emails. It's been almost 4 months and nothing. Highly unreliable service. Please do NOT use the Home Depot for ANYTHING. You are better off contacting a private contractor.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

I had my kitchen redone by Home Depot. I had a damaged in the way the canopy molding on the top was made it has at the lake could come right through the damage. I called them over six times. This was done in January. It is now August. Not one person has shown up to fix this. Now as of today the bracket on holding the door underneath the sink came off. I would never do business with these people again. Beware because this is a very costly remodeling. These people are very irresponsible.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Buyers beware!!! When you purchase a countertop from Home Depot, understand that they subcontract to a third party. The third party becomes their representative. This means that, if you have any problem with the product, Home Depot will not back you up. Let me explain. I recently purchased a quartzite countertop from Home Depot. Their third party in Salt Lake City is Accent Countertops. The installers broke the countertop at the level of the sink. The break is irreparable because it is full thickness.

I was concerned about the integrity of the countertop. I asked for an independent assessment by a licensed stone contractor. His assessment was that the stone needed to be replaced. When I tried to negotiate with Accent countertop, they claimed that it was Home Depot's decision. When I called Home Depot, they said that they have nothing to do with it because Accent countertop represents them. Do not go with Home Depot, or for that matter Accent countertop. You will be disappointed.

Resolution response: July 14, 2021

Home Depot is working to resolve this issue.

Original review: May 21, 2021

On March 24th, I ordered countertops for my kitchen, at that time I was advised by my sales person of a timeline of 7-9 weeks from start to finish. On April 15th the installers came out to measure my kitchen for the final time. On the April 22nd, I followed up with Kathy Fithen, Customer Order Specialist and gave final payment for the countertop order. Kathy told me that the order will go into production on the following Monday, April 26th and would take 4 weeks. On Monday May 17th (which marked 4 weeks) I started calling Kathy to find out when my countertops were going to be delivered. After speaking to her, it was clear that she did not have the information I was requesting about my order so I called into customer service and escalated a ticket to get information on my order.

Today, I received a call from a representative of Home Depot, she told me there was a problem with the paperwork for my order which is why there is no information to provide me, she said that Home Depot was not made aware of the problem with the paperwork until they started to investigate the whereabouts of the order based on the escalation I filed. This means to me that -my order sat around on someone’s desk for 4 weeks with no attempts being made to resolve the problem within a timely manner.

Unfortunately, she could not tell me how much longer I would continue to be inconvenienced or when my order would be complete, she mentioned, WHEN they get the material it would still need to go through production, (4 additional weeks). Meanwhile, based on the original timeline I was given, I scheduled time off to be available for the installation of the countertops, I also ordered new appliances to be delivered around the 9th week, and have had to push the date out once already. So this is a huge inconvenience and bad business practices. The fact that somewhere along the way someone dropped the ball I don’t feel like I should be expected to carry this burden. I want the original timeline to be honored and my countertops to be installed within a reasonable timeframe. I would also like to know and feel like Home Depot cares about my business and wants to make every effort to correct this error and meet the expectations that were set with me.

Original review: April 29, 2021

My cabinets were finished in Feb 2020 and there are holes in the seams and chips throughout. They also chipped my countertops. I have been emailing Home Depot the entire time with little to no responses. I've asked for repairs or some level of a refund and NOTHING. I'm so disappointed and feel totally taken advantage of.

Original review: April 27, 2021

Home Depot installed a sink exactly the size available from the cabinet. If you want to replace it, you can't do it. It was installed like 8 years ago, but one day it fell down from one side. I contacted. They did not care. The installers (a third party named MR stone) told me to come home and fix it. They would charge me 250 dollars, as if it was new. I did for nothing, just bought some sink holders for 30 dollars. It cost me 3 hours. Home Depot did not even send someone to check it out.

I won't recommend Home Depot for sink renovations at all, because you do not have support after.

Resolution response: March 16, 2021

Finally the unfinished work was completed after nearly a month. I would have been a happy customer if this work was done all at once.

Original review: March 7, 2021

We recently changed our kitchen countertops through Home Depot. The work wasn't finished because they ran out of granite as they wasted the piece trying to make holes for the electric outlet. It was difficult for them to cut the opening so we decided to close the outlet. They said they would be back next week to finish the work. It's been two weeks since then and they never came back. It is causing a lot of inconvenience with the unfinished work. There was also a groove in the backsplash they installed and I'm not sure how they are going to fix whenever they are going to come back to install.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Unless you are flipping a house or not going to keep your house very long. DONT Do IT!!! After 6 months drawers are starting to fail. Trim is coming loose. And this is with only two very careful homeowners. They use subcontractor for everything which gives them a great excuse to blame the other guy for any problems. One guy promised the world, then disappeared to Florida, then next guy does the same. My list: lots of nail holes not filled, large gaps between joints, easy close slides failing, apron sink installed very shoddy, gaps between quartz countertops and support brackets, so no support at all, trim falling off because it was not nailed correctly, doors that don’t close because they hit trim.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

With my kids grown and out of the house, I began redoing the entire house. Paid HD $7,000 up front, because they MAKE YOU, then waited 5 months to get install scheduled. The day before install I called the countertop company that HOME DEPOT chose, English Countertops, and they hired them and paid them directly, not me, and asked if there would be a lot of dust and if yes would they be putting up tarps. I was told there wouldn’t be any dust but I needed to disconnect reverse osmosis system and dishwasher.

Thank goodness I didn’t believe Kyle and ran to Dollar Tree to buy 7 thin plastic tarps to especially drape over and protect new reclining living room couch and reclining loveseat and new 75” flat screen tv and good thing because as all the other reviews stated, the NIGHTMARE was about to begin and boy if I could only turn back time to before this countertop place entered my home and destroyed my new Samsung black Stainless fridge by DENTING the front (after I babied this bad boy, wiping only with a microfiber towel and with the grain ) and in 9 hours it was destroyed.

They scratched the left front trying to WEDGE a quartz piece in between it and my stove and also put a deeper scratch further on left side 3/4 to the back and took off the paint, down to the silver and the 3 hours late plumber walking in to the countertop guys already demo-ing and breaking up the old tile countertop going around and under my new drop in KRAUS sink cuz they couldn’t wait any longer on this guy who had a tool belt on packed with I 1,000 screwdrivers that he didn’t need and ended up gouged the entire length of the faceplate of my 1 yr old dishwasher and I’m still waiting on the Kyle guy to keep his word and replace it and my fridge. They showed zero respect to my home and personal property and continue to HIDE. They also can’t even caulk and it looks like a blind dog did it.

They gouged up my newly painted walls, cut (2) large 12x4 holes in my cabinet walls to get to sink and didn’t even go thru it or use it and they could’ve just measured it to begin with instead of going to such extremes. Then they didn’t even repair it and just left it for me to repair. They coulda just left me the pieces and I (a girl) would have spackled the pieces BACK IN hello. Then they proceeded to “clean up”, I guess you’d call it, but wiped all my brand new appliances with the same filthy dirty milky white grout dust and quartz dust, bucket of water also used to wipe off the 1” of grout dust sitting on top of my new dishwasher and off THE FLOOR. Those grout granules scratched and ruined my fridge, dishwasher and micro to the point they have a scratched grey look along with the cloudy milky film that stills remains, I can’t get it off and I’ve tried many different things.

I’ve never used anything abrasive. I’ve never used anything with chemicals. I’ve always taken exceptional good care of my stuff and always looked just as good as the day I got them. I use to love my kitchen even with the old tile countertop but thought after all new appliances I should upgrade the countertop. Now that will be a decision that I will forever regret and actually don’t even want to be in my house anymore. I just want to move and sell it, after being in it and my kids growing up in it for over 20+ years. The glory of new countertops faded the same day that they were put in and they mean zilch to me. They’re so ugly anyway and trying to find what I like and would look good off a 1x2” sample is ludicrous; impossible, and for such a huge decision and certainly not a cheap one, you would think that a trustworthy company like HD would have a simple, logical way for the customer to get some kind of idea. But haha wrong again.

The lady working with me at my Las Vegas Serene Home Depot knew I didn’t want anything busy. She was supposed to be working with me and coaching me. Key word: SUPPOSED to. She knew I wanted more of a solid WHITE but said that what ended up being installed would look very nice. Well it doesn’t and I knew it wouldn’t. It’s ugly bathroom looking, VERY busy and CREME COLOR. I had creme. Why would I want that again with my black cabinets. Now I’m stuck hating it to the point I don’t want to look at it or be in the kitchen or even in the house. I want to MOVE. AFTER 20 years. How can this be?? I never got to look at the quartz countertop before it was cut and brought to my home the day of installation.

I never got anything but a guy from English coming to my house with this hi tech laser beam to measure everything precisely which I admit was wonderfully reassuring but that must just be part of their deception, nothing was installed precisely everything from the beginning to the end. Was just a mind blowing ball of destruction and lies, chaos and craziness and it was all so unnecessary. And nobody’s returning calls from HD or English after they haha PROMISE to follow up and call us. I want my appliances back to the condition they were pre-install. They had no business damaging them and if they thought that was going to be a problem they should’ve protected them with some thing that would’ve taken (5) minutes to do and probably cost $1.00.

Bottom line HD hired them and they are HD’s “employees” and FULLY responsible for any screw ups. Nobody returns calls and they just blow us off just like everybody else. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. There are OBVIOUSLY NO BUSINESS ETHICS. Where’s the BBB? This cannot go on and something needs to be done people. We aren’t talking just a couple $100 and it’s not one State, it’s in EVERY State! We are getting “scammed” by a once reputable hardware store and that’s against the law people.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

The end result looks good from a distance, but the quality is crap. We had our cabinet makeover done in September 2019. First of all, there was a mistake in the order that I did not catch before signing on the date of install. As a result, one of our upper cabinets did not get refaced on the bottom, so it does not match the rest of the cabinets. Second, we ordered knobs for the doors that did not arrive with the rest of the materials. At the suggestion of our consultant, we had two of our cabinets with shelves and doors to be replaced with 3 large drawers, with the idea that I could store my pots and pans in the drawers for easy access. Well, the first time I tried to put my pots and pans in one of the drawers, one of the supports for the drawer fell out of the cabinet wall! The installer had to come back to fix it and to install the knobs.

Needless to say, I can't store my heavy stuff in any of the drawers. And despite the installer spending lots of time trying to make sure all the drawers were straight, one of them still isn't quite right, and catches on the one below it. Then, one of the knobs kept falling off. I replaced the screw with a longer one, so now it stays on, but it is loose. A few months after installation, our silverware drawer fell out. The glide tracks were only held in place with one screw, where there were holes for 3. Now, one of our cabinet door hinges is all wonky, and it's only been a year! I think the biggest problem is our existing cabinet walls are not strong enough to handle the updates. We should have been advised as such and told that a makeover was not an option. I feel like the consultant just wanted to make the sale. We probably could have bought all new pre-made cabinets and had them installed for less than what we spent on the makeover.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I had been looking forward to having my kitchen remodeled for 15+ years. I finally had the chance to do so. My husband and I went to Home Depot in 2018 for a consultation. The lady told us it would take approximately 3 months. She had the cabinets pictured on the screen just like we wanted. It took them 3 and half months just to get started and 7 and a half months to finish. It’s been 2 years later and my cabinets are falling off the hedges, my plumbing is leaking off and on and my floor is lifting. I will never get another big project done from them again and not to mention we are out of a whole lot of money. Someone on the street could have done a better job. I’m only writing today because I’m sick of it, it’s 2 and half years later on October 9th 2020 at 10:20pm and my husband is trying to fix the leak under the sink again. The faucet is not on correctly so he has to put a bucket under the sink until he can get the tools to fix it tomorrow.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I designed my new kitchen with the help of the Home Depot kitchen designer at the Palm Coast FL store on Nov 10, 2019. The countertops were installed on Dec 26, 2019. Upon installation, I informed the installers, Crew2, that one of the peninsula countertops was too short, by 11 inches. They looked at my diagram, designed by the Home Depot kitchen specialist & they agreed that the countertop was too short. They made a phone call & I was assured that they would remake the countertop & they would call to set an appointment to install the new one. Upon further inspection, I noticed a large dull area, with noticeable scratches underneath, as well as sharp edges around the edge & on top of the countertops. The dull area, 6" by 5", I discovered later, was actually filler.

I waited for months, contacting the kitchen designer by phone & through email, asking for an update. She eventually sent a rep, March 14, 2020, from the granite people to look at my countertops. The rep contacted Crew2 & Crew2 came out on March 19, 2020 to look at the countertops. They told me that too much filler was used on all the countertops, looked at all the sharp edges & the drawings & agreed that all the countertops should be replaced. I waited a while, because of Covid, but I stopped into the store to speak with my kitchen designer. She gave me the business card of another person to contact. I called them several times, left messages, but they never called me back.

Eventually I called a Supervisor at Home Depot, Sept 8, 2020 requesting my money back if they could not fulfill what they had promised. I received a call from Crew2 on Sept 10, 2020, that they were remaking all my countertops. Then an email came from Crew2 on Sept 17, 2020 saying that I was not exempt from ADA guidelines & they couldn't remake the kitchen countertop that was too short because it did not conform to ADA standards. I am a private residence & therefore do not need to go by ADA standards. The opening on the design would have been a 37 inch opening, which is standard. I have left messages for the store manager, who had told me that I shouldn't have to be handling this, that my kitchen designer should be making sure this is corrected.

I called my kitchen designer & she told me that she was told she wasn't to deal with me anymore, that I needed to deal with another person who was now in charge of complaint. I have still not received a call from that person. I bought the cabinets, the appliances & the countertops when the designer helped me design my entire kitchen back on Nov 11, 2019. It's been over 9 months, since these countertops were installed & I'm still waiting for Home Depot to make this right.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I contracted with Home Depot to do a kitchen refacing. I was told it would be only three days. They are right if nothing goes wrong. I'm on three weeks now without a full functioning kitchen. A day after I paid in full, way, way over priced, I went to my local Home Depot store and saw they were having a sale on granite counters, 20% off. I went home and called asking for the 20% off. I was denied. I was given about 5 reasons why I was not entitled. After the counters were installed there were some problems. The counters were cut wrong and looked horrible. Mind you a guy came to laser measure a week prior.

After numerous calls and losing two weeks, and being told "that's how they are supposed to be" the company came back, trimmed the counter to size, sealed all openings on the sides (which wasn't done on the initial install). It took almost two weeks to do what should have been done on day one. There is a saying "You get what you paid for." I didn't, I paid an enormous amount, way over priced, and didn't get what I paid for. Avoid this service that Home Depot provides. It's terrible.

Original review: May 31, 2020

Beware of installation group used by Home Depot on lake Pleasant Parkway, Peoria, Arizona. From the estimator Scott to asst Mgr of installation Andrew to his Supervisor Bill and evening on to regional manager Dennis. Honesty and professionalism is nonexistent. Andrew continues to say, "I’ll handle and call you right back." Never once did that happen in a several week period. I had to keep calling back and get the run-around. We escalate it to Andrew's supervisor Bill and he performed the same.

Then supposed regional Mgr Dennis called and we informed him we wanted our money back. He “Ok I’ll get it rolling”. That was over a month ago (this has been going on since first of February). Last week Andrew called on May 22 saying “I heard you want to cancel order and get your money back”. “I’ll start the paperwork today and your check will be about 15 days out”.

This Friday May 29th he called and said, "They tried to refund money on May6th and your bank refused it." We immediately call our bank and there’s no record of that at all. This dishonest by Andrew, Chris, Bill and Dennis has gone on far too long. At this point if it comes out of Andrews's mouth it not the truth. I will stop at this point as there’s far more. As they have tried to cover up their actions with regional office without success. Regional office personnel have caught them and are very upset with the dishonesty. If you need counter tops. Go pick out your own and they will have a list of very honest and professional installers. DO NOT USE HOME DEPOT INSTALLERS OR ESTIMATORS IN THE PHOENIX, ARIZONA AREA.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I purchased granite counters at Home Depot and this was the worst decision I ever made. My counters look so bad. They look dirty all the time. These are the worst granite I ever saw. I hate my kitchen now. I have been trying to complaint but they are not listening. It has been 8 months. My advice, do not ever purchase your counters from Home Depot. They hire very incompetent companies. I am so disappointed.

Original review: March 3, 2020

Went HD to get kitchen remodeled. Sale person came out - we purchased- HD called to tell us to get kitchen ready. They would be out to start the work. We did. We waited on that date until about 10:30 passed the expected time of 10 am- NO ONE CALLED - we called them and Madison the Project Manager says, "Oh I meant to call you to tell you that all the material is NOT IN" - Umm we took PTO off of work - when were you going to call to let us know- it was a mistake was her explanation and said she would call back to rest- she did and guess what? The installer didn’t show up - AGAIN! And we had to call them AGAIN!

Madison was rude and Nonchalant about the whole situation I’m concerned that we had taken time off from work. I am pretty much say, "Oh well. It is what it is." We complained and nothing could be done per the GM- 7 days later a contractor shows up and 5 days later they are still working on my kitchen.. NOT happy —waiting on another part- oh and the Home Depot Interior has been paid and said that we could not be compensated for the run around nor loss of our paid time off from work- I would not use Home Depot EVER AGAIN! Poor service, Horrible Communication and no accountability of any of their errors- Project manager Madison is untruthful in a nice way to say it - my husband and I feel like we have been RAPED- Financially, emotionally- mentally!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I met a contractor by the name Jason ** at the Valley Stream Home Depot and he explained to me that he works under Home Depot. He took me to the back to register My info in the system under his name and mine. He said the manager Frank is a good friend of his. My credit card was charge for products I never received. Then he introduced me to his girlfriend in the cabinet department. Her name is Kendra. We put a big order in for cabinets. She messed up the order where it was numerous exchanges. She stop answering our calls and left me stuck with extra cabinets and said I can't return them.

They sent 2 site manager to my house from Home Depot and American Woodmark. They said they see the problem and will fix it. After they left. he sent a few emails about the corrections. And stop communicating from there. It's more to the story with full proof of this situation. This store makes Home Depot look bad. It's sad that a store you really need can be so cold when it come to repairing your home. A place where you rest at night.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

We were remodeling our kitchen with new cabinets, countertops and appliances. I have always used Home Depot for material supplies such as drywall, paint, electrical supplies, etc.. We ordered $3000 of kitchen appliances and started the process of counter top and kitchen cabinet design. We had drew up plans for our kitchen and went to Home Depot to go over plans. They said we had to make an appointment. No problem, we made appointment online and went into store for appointment. Our designer was helping someone in appliances and after an hour waiting we left. We ended up working with a local supplier of kitchen cabinets and countertops. My opinion is these big box stores provide items within their store but greatly lack the skills and customer service required for kitchen design. I would think twice about using Home Depot for custom kitchen layout and design.

Home Depot Kitchens Company Information