Home Depot Floors
3.80/5

Looking for a flooring company?

Home Depot Floors

432 Home Depot Floors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 19, 2019

I started my flooring... experience early January. It is now almost May and my flooring is still not complete. I am left with my bathroom floor tore up for 2 weeks now. They refused to put the floor in that I wanted but already in so deep I didn't back out like I should have. The flooring they did put in is doing what they said my choice of flooring would do (Lifting). All in all very very bad. Go elsewhere.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I have had two appointments with the Home Depot flooring to come out and measure and have been stood up both times. These give a time in the store then the measuring division disputes that the store had the authority to create a window of time in the day. The store and the measuring division apparently do not apparently communicate with each other. I took off work the second time and will NEVER try them again and am sticking with a local flooring company that has in house people to measure.

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I paid $35 for the estimate after being interviewed by the in-store salesperson. She specifically asked me what kind of floor we had there now. I told her we have carpet which was installed over tiles so I was requesting they remove the current old carpet and replace with new. So far, so good. Once I paid and they came out and did the estimate there were some comments about the tile on the floor (under the carpet) which already had tack boards installed for the current carpet. I called the estimating company which is sponsored by Home Depot. They told me in no uncertain terms they do NOT install carpet over tiles.

She repeated it several times so I would have to spend hundreds or perhaps thousands to remove the tiles and glue under them. Had I known this I would never have gotten the estimate. I've called another supplier for an estimate tomorrow and verified beforehand that they WILL install carpet over tiles. I will contact the store manager for a refund of the $35 and if not successful I will file a small claim with the local district court. Not that $35 will break me but it's the principle.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I purchased a laminated floor from Home Depot a couple of weeks ago. The flooring guy, Steve was great! I was told that USAIG is their installer. I set up the installation and received a call the day before to confirm they were installing the flooring the next day. I took the day off from work and I get a call at 8:00 a.m. that they are cancelling because all their techs are on other jobs! Terrible Service. So I lose a day's pay for USAIG poor scheduling. Very disappointed that Home Depot uses such unprofessional installers.

Original review: March 13, 2019

120 yds. of high end carpet installed 20 months ago. Vacuumed weekly and cleaned every 6 months per instructions. Carpet looks like it's already 5-10 yrs. old. Manufacturer says this is NORMAL. Really disappointed with carpet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

We used Home Depot because of convenience. The install date was Oct. 2, 2018 (Daniel-installer). They arrived and could not speak English. Told them if they had questions I'd be in the kitchen. 2 hours later I get a call from Home Depot, they cannot do the install, they will reschedule. A shelf with 4 screws was in the way. I could have removed it in 5 min. The installers had left the house and never told me (because they could not speak English). I fought for a new date (requested English speaking) appointment 2 days later.

First scheduled time 10:00 am, no show, they call, 2:00 arrival, no show, I call them, they don't know, they arrived at 4:00 to do a job that will take 4 hours! They rescheduled. 7 days later final install, looks nice BUT they had unplugged the Verizon phone FIOS box in cellar, emergency battery ran out, shut the phone down. My mom is 87, house bound, on oxygen. Without a phone line she loses her "First Alert" and any help she would need. I had tried to reach her the next morning and put me into a panic! The manager Christoper ** said "Well nothing happened so that's good, Did you like the carpet?" OMG! If she had fallen or problems. This entire event was a disaster with management that had no compassion or concern. Inadequate installers (can't speak English). I even think he was tired of hearing from me. This all took over 20 phone calls. NEVER AGAIN! I'd rather pay more for good service.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

In June of 2017 my wife and I decided to replace the 10+ yr. old carpet (also from Home Depot) in a sunroom and family room. We are retired and it's just the two of us in the house with two cats. We decided on the PetProof Whirlwind I carpet line. The measuring and installation went fine. The installers took out the old carpet and cleaned up before installing the new carpet. There was very little extra carpet, so the measuring was right on. In July of 2018 (a yr. later) we noticed a spot in front of the couch in the family room that was starting to show wear. The carpet gets vacuumed two to three times a week. Upon closer looking it appeared the carpet fibers were opening up and "fuzzy". The carpet came with a warranty that covered texture retention and was supposed to cover its ability to retain its visible shape and not burst, bloom, open or lose twist.

We decided to put in a claim. We've discovered several things. Even though all the marketing says "The Home Depot warranties provide peace of mind with every carpet purchase." Home Depot says they don't provide any warranty, the manufacturer does, in this case that's Mohawk. We had to get the carpet cleaned using a very specific technology, before they would consider the claim. Send them lots of pictures before cleaning and after. After 5 months of back and forth, Home Depot is saying that the carpet is suffering be crushing and it's not covered in the warranty.

Basically the warranty only covers manufacturing defects. So we have an 18 months carpet that looks more worn than the 10+ year carpet that it replaced. I'd never recommend this carpet for any kind of traffic area, or steps. The step down from the kitchen is now showing the same issue. A complete review and details of trying to submit a claim can be found at this site **.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

5 months ago we ordered the carpet. Scheduled an install through Home Depot. Installers showed up and had me come out to the truck to look at the carpet which had dirt all over the backing and the truck smelled of **. Installers said they were sub-contracted out from Home Depot's contractor company of MA called American Carpet. Installers then took up my existing carpet and then cut the new carpet to be installed into 4 pieces BEFORE consulting the diagram which showed it to be installed into 2 pieces. So they left me with an apology and exposed tacks for 3 months for my children and pets to navigate. I was told by HD that they no longer make the carpet (that also matched my attached rooms) and that they could send something close enough. Installers came back again and left me with another unfinished job and unfinished exposed edging in a doorway and glue on the floor.

Home Depot can not control the installers they use. You get what you pay for. Installers even asked one of my children to sign paperwork and left me with an unfinished job before I got to see it. It's been 5 months since I ordered, and I now have a mismatched piece of unfinished carpet installed as the result of Home Depot's installer unethical business practice.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I will start by saying we were able to get our house tiled by Home Depot and it was affordable. I'm grateful for that. Also there are some very good workers who are helpful and respectful at Home Depot. Unfortunately they have been few and far between for me. Here are a list of complaints and why I’m going to start using Lowe’s more often. We ordered 5000 plus pounds of tile and mortar etc to get our house done. I clarified many times the items would first be delivered outside and someone would bring them in the house. They tried to get out of bringing materials in the house last minute. I'm disabled so I was careful to clarify this point before PAYING $13,000! (ALSO PAID $350 DELIVERY FEE PER CONTRACT). They told me to ask my neighbors for help. Some boxes of tile are close to 60 pounds a piece. I'm pretty sure I'm not asking my middle aged neighbors to do this for me.

IT WAS DISGRACEFUL FOR THEM TO ASK ME TO HAVE MY NEIGHBORS HELP ME DO WHAT THEY AGREED TO DO!!! It was a nightmare of phone calls and rude managers dealing with this. One manager acted like a rude high school kid. He told me, "I can’t guarantee you won't have to help bring the boxes in." I said, "Sir, I'm disabled. I physically can’t bring the 60 pound boxes in." I told him, “I'm not asking for any favors only for you to fulfill your agreement to me.” He basically tried to tell me someone told me wrong. Well I'm sorry friend that is not on me. It’s on you. I was told by more than one person you would bring it in my house. Being disabled I was extremely careful to make sure materials are brought in my house. I calculated the total weight of all the tile, versabond and other stuff over 5000 pounds.

Finally I called customer service and same day they were nice as pie and had someone bring all the materials in the house as agreed. Thank God someone in customer service must have cracked their whip on this guy. Generally speaking many of the workers have been so rude. I just have a bad overall experience. Today a guy was just so rude I couldn't wait to get out of the store. I hate conflict so I just ignored it but I've had lots of bad experiences like this. Try calling Home Depot sometime...good luck getting someone on the line that will help you. When I have returned things customer service are not on same page. It really depends on who you get if a return is going to be easy or hard. I've tried to return plants under the 1 year guarantee...that is generally a nightmare.

Sometimes it’s no problem...other times they say, “Oh that plant is no longer at our store”. Well that is not my problem. You made the guarantee not me. Sometimes they put money back on credit card. Other times in store credit. Bottom line it luck of the draw. We tried to return bad tile at one location and said we had to go to original store. Ok...my thought it just make it easier for customers please. I have a long way to drive to get to another store to do that.

If I was CEO I would go to Trader Joe's and watch how the workers there treat customers. Target also does pretty good. I would make it top priority to make sure workers are friendly and all on the same page with respect to returns etc. I dropped 13K on tile installation and was constantly buying plants from Home Depot. Is it too much to ask for people to be friendly.

From here on out I'm going to try to move my business to Lowe’s. I can't handle the incompetence and general rudeness at Home Depot. Of course it could be my particular Home Depot on North Gaffey, San Pedro, California. Maybe another Home Depot would be better. But here again this is why training all workers uniformly is crucial. I've dropped a lot of money and Home Depot and been blown away by how badly I've been treated. However there are also SOME extremely kind and good workers there. (I'm thinking of Tish in flooring department...just a doll.) But I've only met a very small few and not enough to want to keep shopping there. By the way...I take no pleasure in writing this. I wish no ill on Home Depot. I just generally can’t stand going there because of how I’m treated, the incompetence and lack of assistance.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Home Depot could not install the laminate flooring we purchased there, the reps at Home Depot said we could do a vinyl floor. We were told it would be an easy swap and return of the laminate. The installers were great. Vinyl floors are in. Unfortunately we are still trying to get our refund from the laminate. Home Depot will not return our calls or show us an itemized bill. We had paid for the laminate and we were told we be refunded. Still waiting almost a month now. So very frustrating.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Starting a new business. Hired Home Depot in Poulsbo, WA to do work in November 2018. Paid $50.00 for measurement and discussed with measure guy job. All was agreed to. Paid in full 2 days later. A month goes by, at 7:30 pm the night before the supervisor calls and said we won’t come unless you rip out all the base molding? This was first only mention of a problem. Base molding was being installed when measurement guy came out to assess the job, said no problem.

People at Home Depot and Romanoff Flooring were rude and unprofessional. Canceled order.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Ordered High end carpet in June of 2018. Paid for it also at that time. Month later carpet arrives. Crew shows up at 2:00 pm to install. This is suppose to be a whole home install. All furniture moving. Tear out and disposal of old Carpet. We paid extra to have platform bed taken apart. Day 1 carpet installed in basement but not complete. Day 2 upstairs carpet installed except bedroom not complete. Day 3 complaint to Home Depot no action. Day 4 said they had to order more carpet.

New installer arrives. Completes the carpet from first 2 days, does not stretch. Says they do not stretch carpet anymore. New installer will not take bedroom furniture apart, says they do not have enough carpet. Anyway again. Complain to Home Depot, it is now Labor Day Weekend, sales Rep says she ordered it. Tells us how she feels so sorry. I get tired of waiting. I take bedroom furniture and move myself tear out old and dispose. 2 weeks go by no carpet yet, finally shows up, crew comes says our floor is wet and now leaves, with my carpet. Call Home Depot. Complain. Carpet gets delivered to my house next day, I hire a independent installer to finish. Now the real battle begins, carpet is not stretch, no furniture is back, bi-fold doors are broke from the first installers just bending the track.

Finally the company for the installer sends out a real carpet layer. A older Man who actually completed a apprenticeship program and work his way to being a master carpet installer. Keep in mind it is now November. The master carpet installer says carpet is defective. Great. Now what. Home Depot is contacted again. Waiting to hear more lies. I finally get someone involved from Atlanta, She gets things rolling, a product investigator from the carpet supplier arrive. Does test. We wait over a week.

Finally they say our carpet is defective, now to deal with Home Depot again. The same person at the stores tells us lies and we have no firm commitment from Home Depot. Today is December 27 2018. The house we live is still not put back together. Rooms sit empty waiting on what is going to happen. We are hoping to just have Home Depot walk away and give us our money back then we can start over. This was an 11000.00 dollar purchase. We sure get a lot of sorry from Home Depot.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Charged me 50 dollars to measure floor. Was told could not give correct quote until it was measured. Billed me 50 dollars and then said they could not install wood on concrete. That is a lie. Never told me square footage or anything. Trying to dispute charge. Pay 50 dollars for what? They are incompetent thieves.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Arranged to have carpet replaced after waiting 3 weeks. Came and was told he could not take carpet due to smell. He could not put in truck... What? It was an old person's house. They should have said when I arranged for carpet if there is a smell they can't take. If I decline service I have to wait another 3 weeks for carpet and refund of money. Will never use this company again... Called and they were no help. Was told really remove of old rug is a bonus. Really...

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My 92 year old mother has ordered carpet for her upstairs. We emptied house of furniture, took the electric chair off the stairs, took apart bed, TV, computer and desk. Waited 3 hours on day of installation. No one showed up. Finally we called the store and they told us that they had looked at the carpet that morning and saw it was flawed so they did not come to install it. They failed to let us know (it would have been nice to be told days in advance) even on the day of installation.

We will never use the Home Depot in Warrenton, Oregon ever again for any installations of any kind. Here it is Christmas and my mother is having guest from out of town and she does not have the carpet she is paying over 7 thousand dollars for. Do not use this store. They are incompetent and the store manager is a jerk.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Home Depot "Experts" did the measurement twice and promised to hardwood floor on our living room, we waited for 3 months. And they delivered the hardwood floor two months prior to installation date. The real shocker was on the installation date, the so called experts told us, hardwood cannot be installed in our carpeted room since underneath was not a plywood, which they inspected twice and confirmed for plywood, what a professional guys and work ethics. We paid it in full more than 6000$ and finally they are promising to refund without any floor. Interesting to note here is they ripped out the carpet completely and we have no space to watch tv and work on our living room. We are planning to legal action towards this store and expect some moral answers and justice. Please do not even go there and talk to unprofessional inexperienced guys and managers are rude.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Following a dishwasher overflow in June 2018 I needed to replace my Pergo flooring. After two failed measurements the installer Crew2 resolved with Home Depot that Pergo could be installed. Many weeks later the installers, after moving appliances and quarter round, indicated that Pergo could not be installed, only vinyl plank or vinyl sheeting was suitable. With Home Depot I then selected a vinyl sheeting and contracted for installation, almost a two month more wait. The vinyl sheeting which was delivered was not as ordered. The vinyl sheeting was reordered, installation contracted for and six more weeks wait for it.

It is now September and the installation date arrived, with a call from the installer that, once again, the vinyl sheeting is not as ordered. A hurried visit to Home Depot with two requests. First, the botched credit to my account for the returned Pergo and failed installation of three months ago; it took two more visits for this to happen correctly. Second, following no attempt to apologize or attempt to correct the situation, I indicated a free install or other option would be in order. No response from the store (Eden Prairie, MN). A complaint to Home Depot customer care and the president was routinely answered that I had already been compensated enough, with no options for a correct flooring install. I proceeded to order flooring from a large Home Depot competitor and arranged for installation, all of which was complete in two weeks. A disappointing, five month ordeal dealing with Home Depot flooring.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Consider other option before requesting Home Depot. I order and received my custom flooring July 2018. After paying for the installation and the appointment scheduled, the installer called and canceled. The second appointment were scheduled and a day wasted from work because the installer failed to show. The third appointment set and the installer arrived as stated and laid the flooring. The only thing good about the flooring were the color and how it blended with the wall. The hardwood flooring began to pop up as you walk on the flooring and parts of the floor were uneven. The transition pieces separated from the flooring within two days. A second installer came out to look at the floor and stated the floor were done incorrectly and the entire floor should be replaced. However, Home Depot and the supervisor of the installer only ordered 2 boxes of flooring to patch up the flooring.

So here we are today November 14, 2018 and this has been ongoing since July 2018. Home Depot is ordering more flooring because the installer (THANK GOD FOR HONEST PEOPLE) said the two box will not be enough to fix the floor the right way. I'm waiting to see what Home Depot will come up with next after all the lies and substandard work by the company which they contract their work. I would not recommend either of them to anyone and will never have Home Depot and their professional services at my home ever again. Thanks Home Depot for a piss poor job and months of frustration, if I could take away that one star rating I would.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

If I could give less than one star, I would certainly do so. This company is Home Depot's flooring contractor choice, and they are as unprofessional as any company could possibly be. I scheduled the installation weeks ago, and got a confirmation via email yesterday. They were supposed to be here today to install (11/14), so I took the day off from work to be here. I got a message on my machine last night that said they had a huge problem with a job they did on the 13th, and so would not be able to come as promised, but would show up tomorrow (the 15th) and "get that taken care of."

No apology, no phone call to see whether that worked for me, no nothing. I don't know what world they live in, but in my world, people work, and when they don't, they lose pay. I am not willing to take another day off work to convenience THEM. Home Depot should be ashamed of their choice of contractors; the coordinator said they "bump" her customers frequently. I am demanding a complete refund from Home Depot, including the measuring fee. I bought the carpet in good faith, and the "service" is substandard, to say the least. Romanoff Renovations is a horrible company! Avoid at all costs.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I will say the only thing I am pleased about is the carpets I selected. The installation was done very poorly. We had two sets of stairs done and the stairs going up were cut instead of waterfalled over each stair. When I asked the installer why this was done is said it was because the stairs were different sizes. It is very obvious that each stair was covered and not continuously laid with one consistent piece of carpet. Also, there are multiple areas where the carpet is not tucked in properly and is already coming undone. I don't know if this is typical practice, but it would have been nice to have a little extra carpet left behind for repairs.

After the installers left there were nails and staples left behind everywhere. There was a scratch on our freshly painted walls going downstairs. The carpets were not vacuumed well, which really didn't bother me too much. I vacuumed them myself after. There was a stain on the carpet that I had to point out before they left. It was taken care of and cleaned. Although the 3 people that came were very pleasant, I don't feel professionalism was present. One of the gentleman asked if he could play music, which would have been fine if it wasn't music with vulgar language in it.

To be honest, my fiance was going to install them but Home Depot offered free installation so we accepted it. He is now saying he wish he had just done it himself as it would have been better. I followed up with this complaint through ACS Flooring and Home Depot and all they had to say was, "Sorry you were disappointed." What great customer service!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I had ordered tile and tile installation for two bathrooms through Home Depot. The company they sent to do the installation: American Carpet South did a horrible job and were extremely unprofessional. Do NOT allow Home Depot to send this company to do any projects in your home. They didn't show up when they were supposed to, didn't complete the job as agreed upon, left the house and yard a mess and most of all the workmanship is terrible. I have tried numerous times to reach them about things they promised and never followed through on. Read the reviews in Better Business Bureau of NJ and read all of the complaints to know it's not just this one project. This was a lot of money wasted and a lot of aggravation!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Terrible Home Depot Store 3501 - Eubank, Albuquerque, NM: Ordered carpet w/ free installation. Home measure OK. HD sent installers to wrong house, and didn't say I have radiant floor heat, they were not equipped for that and left. I called and asked for manager. Turns out the employee who said he manager was not. The Key Holder (who said he was manager) said I would not be charged for the return visit, and he would call me "In an hour or so" with reschedule. He did not. I called and found out he was not a manager, and the 'real' manager was not able to help. I made many calls to the installer and worked out a date.

'Real Manager' refused to stick with Key Holder's promise and would do nothing to make it right. I am in the middle of closing a house sale, and not only is this holding me up, it is costing me money. I have not been treated ethically or even respectfully. The 'un-truths' have been insulting and unethical. Buyer, try to go to a different HD store, or a competitor. There seems to be a lack of care and professionalism here.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I needed carpet replaced on the 2nd floor of my home. I stopped in at Home Depot because their free installation offer looked good. I got great information from Robin at the HD in Frazer, PA. She was patient, very knowledgeable about HD carpets and researched lots of payment options for me. Very easy to work with! I then began to research HD online and was horrified to see all the poor reviews. No way could I go forward with the purchase. But I shared my concerns with Robin and she was very helpful, again.

I'm so happy that I moved forward. She helped me with the purchase, including an HD credit card where I can pay it down over as long as one year. The scheduling process was very easy. The installers were wonderful! Very hard working, professional, and easy to work with. The carpet looks gorgeous. The installers really knew what they were doing. One older guy, more experienced and one younger guy. Great team. I'm so happy I went forward with HD! I made a commitment to fill out reviews, since my experience could not have gone better.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Horrible stuff. Quit locking together after a few rows and would come apart where it was previously locked. I lost a ton of time and money, had done much laminate and plank before this. HD no help. I returned what I could and bought a different brand from somewhere else for less, it went together beautifully. I now shop elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

We had hire/bought wood flooring and installation from home depot in June 30th of 2018. Today is October 7th 2018, we are still waiting for the floor to be installed. Home Depot subcontracted installation to USIG, this past Saturday is the 4th time they cancelled. I am looking into hiring a litigator to resolve this. After number of thousands of dollars, we bought loss of wages, loss of sanity, sub par living for past 3+ months: without furniture and in a sub-floor.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Home Depot Clifton, NJ, contracted with me for complete Kitchen renovation. FYI, labor charge was $28,000. Kitchen was demolished May 2, 2018 and is not yet finished as of October 8, 2018. Workmen came erratically if at all over the months. I ordered penny round ceramic floor tile with a floor warming heat mat for underneath the floor. American Carpet South (ACS) subcontractors with Home Depot came (Ferhan and Omar) and said a heat mat could not work, and that they needed to install a new concrete subfloor. So I agreed. The tile was installed, and the platinum grout dried with white and gray patches, randomly discolored.

ACS and Home Depot came and took pictures repeatedly. August 28 ACS sent new workman (Gary) to try to cover the grout. Now ACS says they cannot fix it. Told me I have to pick different floor to put over it. I told ACS (Chuck - project manager) I want the floor they installed removed, and new penny round ceramic tile installed correctly. To date, Chuck told me they can't do that. Now I am in a fight with ACS, and this Kitchen install continues to a horrible experience.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I ordered carpet from Home Depot in Naples FL. It took 30 minutes in the store to find someone to help me only to be told I could have ordered a measure online. Yes that might be true but I needed to be there to see and pick out my carpet anyway so I preferred to get it all done in one step. They advertise they can install in 5 days. The employee that helped me didn't know for sure if my carpet selection qualified but said she thought so not including holidays and weekends. I am a month out now since they charged me and measured for the carpet.

They showed up at about day 10 with the wrong size carpet so it had to go back, the installer measured the room and reported to the store but the store insisted they had to send yet another person out to measure. Mind you it was a brand new house and there was nothing in the room, how in the world can you get an incorrect measurement with a laser measuring tool with nothing in the room! They sent another person to measure. I heard nothing so I called the install dept and they said they see that carpet 14X12 was ordered but had not arrived to them yet. What are you kidding! That was the first incorrect measurement that had already been sent back. They then said they needed to do some investigating and would call back, they never did.

I called the store manager in Naples, Alberto promised he would get right on it. So I never heard back from him either and when I called the desk person said the person he assigned it to went on vacation and would not be back for a week. I called corporate and Michael promised they would get this done and would take care of me, and he gave me a case number. I've never heard back from him either and the phone number he gave me always goes to his voicemail or refers you to another person that I have also left a voicemail for Kerry! Total frustration, I cannot even believe I'm still waiting. I should have canceled my order long ago. I wonder how hard it would be to get my money back! This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder how they make money. It's just ridiculous. Don't buy here, nobody cares!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

On 9/6 I chose Pergo flooring, paid in full and was told delivery would be 9/18. No call. No delivery. Many calls and on hold for 15 min then disconnected. Went into store. Nobody to talk to about delivery and installation. Calls made from HD TO MY DAUGHTER'S TELE #. FINALLY THRU WEBPAGE GOT # changed. Still no delivery date or call from flooring mgr. House cleared out waiting till??? Installation date 10/1. No delivery of flooring now till Friday or Monday?? Can't install as product must sit in house 3 days till it can be installed as it has to acclimate to home temp. Going to store and cancel order... let's see if they let me do it?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

My experience is similar to every review I just read; ordered flooring from Home Depot, paid for it in full, 4 months later, still not installed. Can never reach anyone by phone, leave messages, no one ever calls back. Subcontractor to Home Depot, Hom Solutions is the worst of the worst - scheduled install 4 times and had to keep cancelling and rescheduling (which means moving furniture and taking time off from my job which costs me money). Unreliable, untrustworthy, and more excuses as to why they cannot reschedule; now I'm afraid to have them do the work if their initial promises are not kept. Go local, buy your materials from small supplier and find a local remodel company that can install.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I bought floors from Home Depot. 700 sq feet of tile had to be removed to put the floors down. Home Depot contracts out to USIG. They are terrible. They did not the ac vents and silica dust and dust went thru my ac unit and ruined my home. Now we cannot even live in the house because we get dry mouth, a horrible sensation on our tongues and congestion. This is all since the floors were done. This project stated on July 23rd and we just got the floor in on Sept 10th. From the start there was an issue. Home Depot did not order anything properly. USIG the installers send someone who not only did not cover the vents he did not lay the floor properly and the floor needed to be taken up and then redone. I do not recommend anyone using Home Depot for anything. They ruined my home and now we are having a hard time living in it.

Home Depot Floors Company Information