Call toll free
4.22/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

221 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Everything with Luna Flooring went well. I liked that I could get my flooring installed quicker and within a day versus with a contractor in which I was gonna have to wait, and it would have been longer. Their cost was fair and they were running neck and neck with other companies. Luna was on time for installation, and that was good. I was happy with the hardwood as well as the carpeting. The hardwood livened up my entire house. I feel like I'm in a new home with it. I wish I had covered my living room furniture. I have a light-colored couch and they pushed it all aside. They had to get that cleaned. Other than that, Luna's communication was great and I was satisfied with the installation.

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We had a flooring company come out and examine it and they did some measurements. But I didn’t think they knew what they were doing because they said I had a hump in the floor that would have to be ground down before they would estimate it. I didn’t find any humps. I didn’t think they wanted the job and we looked at a couple other places that we didn’t have any representatives come to the house. We had neighbors that have had work done by Luna and they were very happy. Also, Luna came out very favorably in terms of cost and quality compared to the other brands. We decided to go with them.

The reps knew what they were talking about and they explained everything including the different types of flooring we could consider. We had them install a vinyl plank flooring in the whole house three weeks ago. The two guys that came out to install it were great, very friendly, and informative. I asked so many questions and they were very happy to answer. Also, they were very careful and they moved heavy furniture and put things back. They did it on time and less time than they even told us it would take. The finished product is beautiful and we love it. We're very happy with the result.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I got 3 estimates to install carpet and I have to say Luna was the best! The representative didn't waste time feeding me a bunch of nonsense and starting with an outrageous price then finagling down to a good price. The representative was very down to earth and the installers were respectful, quick and did excellent work!!! I trust them because they didn't try to get over on me like Empire did!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

We have our hardwood floor installed this April, several places were bumped up severely. I contacted the customer service to request the repairs. Luna sent the contractors who installed our floor to our house for assessment, and the conclusion is water damage. We could not agree with this conclusion since there is no water resource at all for the places bumped up heavily. This was unacceptable! Luna then sent the advanced technician to come for further assessment. The technician tested the humidity and they concluded that it was due to inappropriate installation procedures for the plywood. I contacted Luna five times, each time they said they will call me back to give me a plan.

Finally, they said they will send someone to repair on November 2, so we moved everything from the rooms, another contractor came and said it was due to the plywood not been installed correctly, he said he need to buy more plywood and floors and will come back on November 5. My husband and I got that day off from work and wait for them, nobody show up!!! I called Luna during the noon and was told it will be reschedule! But nobody called me to notify me!

Today, the customer service called me and told me that the contractor came to our house last Friday implied that it was due to water damage, so they would charge me for the repairs. I was told that if the issue is due to installation, the original contractor will pay for it. Very disappointed about Luna's guarantee solution. I'm still waiting for Luna's final solution. Hope Luna could treated the customer fairly. Not only stands for the contractor. If it is could not be resolved, we will find other solution to make it.

Luna Flooring response

Fang, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I called Empire and they were more expensive than Luna but I’m assuming the quality would have been the same. I’ve used Luna before several times. I had hardwood and I like the quality. It doesn’t have a sheen to it and it looks good. From the salesperson, to the contractors that came out everything was phenomenal. I would highly recommend Luna.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

We had Luna Flooring install carpeting in our family room and the stairs. They were very fast and efficient. The salesperson was very good, too. The cost and quality of the product were fine and we like the softness of the flooring.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Since having Luna Flooring installed maintenance of the areas where it has been laid out is so much easier we can’t believe it. Spills are handled with ease and all you have to do is use a Swifter to maintain its luster and cleanliness.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

The brands of the different styles of flooring and the stuff Luna has caught our eyes. When we saw they had a sale, we contacted them immediately. The agent who assisted us was a big help. He worked with our price range and had a lot of knowledge on the products, the policies and the different programs. Two weeks ago, we had hardwood flooring installed in the front entrance, the living room and the main hallway of my house, and carpet flooring was installed in the bedroom. The flooring definitely met my expectations and through the housing process right now, wood is very popular and that's our favorite thing so far. I’ve recommended Luna to a couple of my friends and I raved about the agent and how the product was installed perfectly.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

On 10/19/2018 I met with a lovely Luna sales representative regarding installing wood flooring. The current promotion is buy 1 room and any additional room is $50. I ended up choosing solid hardwood flooring from Lakeshore. I was told the wood was Acacia and the style was Barrel. Total number of rooms was 4 (living room, dining room, stairs, and hallway). I was told by the representative that the price before discounts was a little over $10,000. However, with the discounts my price was $7,292.92. I skimmed over the contract and put $500 down (representative said I needed 10% but she cut me a break). After she left, I reviewed the contract thoroughly and noticed that there was not a detailed itemization of cost. All it had was the total contract amount minus my deposit.

On 10/20/2018 I contacted Luna customer service to and requested a detailed itemization of costs including installation. The customer service representative stated he didn't think they would provide that information, but he would refer my request to another department. On 10/22/2018, I received a call from a Luna's Contract Service Team member. She stated she would see if the information could be provided. She sent me an email that said, "We have attached your contract as requested."

Well it wasn't what I requested, it was the same contract I received on 10/19/2018. Needless to say, I canceled my contract. I find it very concerning that Luna doesn't provide a detailed contract specifying costs. I am not sure if this is fraud, but I believe it warrants additional research. I have attached a copy of the initial contract, and the contract sent on 10/22/2018, advertisement, and screenshots from Luna's reply email. Also, I am a returning customer. I purchased carpet last year for 2 rooms and earlier this year for 1 room. I never thoroughly reviewed those contracts, I just signed and paid.

Luna Flooring response

Jeanetta, this is not the experience that we wish for our customer and we apologize for this matter. We've cancelled your order per your request, and we'll be further reviewing your concerns, thank you.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Don’t waste your hard earned money on Luna flooring. I have lifetime warranty which they don’t offer now. I called to fixed a transition strip (the metal strip that goes between where the carpet ends and floor begins). They first said labor warranty is only two years. I called few times then I was able to email the supervisor with my lifetime warranty copy. Now she said, "Oh since you touched it our warranty is over."

Luna Flooring response

Ahmed, we're sorry to hear about your experience and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more, thank you.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

In every transaction I've had with Luna, they've been good and they've followed up. The only ever issue I've ever had is that after the wooden floors were installed, I did some price shopping and I found out that it was on the expensive side. That install for the living room was 210 square feet and it came out as a little bit over $3,000. When I did a price comparison at Lowe's and Home Depot, I found out that I could have gotten it done for around $2,100. So there's quite a big difference. But I probably would have had to wait longer and that was my fault for not doing the price shopping. The wooden floors look good though. The carpet has always been really cheap too, and those had been done well also.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Updated on 11/12/2018: I contacted Luna on October 23 and asked to have someone come take a look at the floor that was installed on June 9th of this year. It is coming up in places, Someone named Melissa left me a voicemail and I have been trying since then to contact her. I call at least every other day and am either disconnected or put into a voicemail where no one calls me back. I called again this morning, 11/12, was giving a voicemail. The initial person I speak with on the phone does not "handle" issues with flooring and has to transfer me - always. The company was quick to come look at what I wanted done, quick to install the floor but not at all willing to come back to look at the problems with the flooring. I'm wondering at this point what my options are? Maybe a call to the Better Business Bureau of the Baltimore Area is my next call. So disappointed. I wanted my floors to be great for the holidays!

Original: How ironic, contacting Luna is on my list of things to do this week. Very disappointed with the quality of the flooring. There are several places where the flooring is lifting up from the other boards. I have other laminate flooring in my home and this has not happened. I was given a great price for the floor and I see why now, it is cheap flooring. The flooring has been installed since June, 4 months. My other floor has been down for almost 20 years.

Luna Flooring response

Gail, we regret to hear that your floor is not meeting your expectations. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to start working on a resolution.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

My wife and I are expecting in February of 2019 and wanted to get our floors redone prior the babies arrival. We were looking at a few options and due to having two dogs who are rough on floors we wanted a durable laminate that was easy to clean, looked nice, and held up to the wear and tear. Enter Luna. We had a gentleman by the name of Mike come to the house to show us some samples. The salesman was very nice and spent about an hour with us measuring and allowing us to discuss our options. We found a flooring we liked and decided to purchase the flooring, however, he stated to us that the stairs would be an extra $2,000 more due to having 6 pie shaped steps.

The salesman for Luna, Mike, stated that we could purchase and have the 6 pie-shaped steps installed for around $400 additional and we could order more of the flooring to be delivered with the installation of our 1st and 2nd floor and we could either install it ourselves, as my father and I have done construction work prior, on the remaining 7 stairs or slip the workers a $100 and see if they would do it at that time. We were told the install would be a Friday and Saturday. My wife took off of work to be home as my job required me to be in training those days. What we were not told was she would be displaced all day with two dogs.

Remember she is pregnant at the time at 20 wks and now has to find emergency arrangements for 2 dogs and herself for the day. They came on Friday and installed both upstairs and downstairs which I was very happy to have all done in one day, however. Upon inspection in our master bathroom the tile had been cracked and grout had been chipped out after placing the transition. The tile is now loose and I unfortunately do not have any spare tile to fix the issue. They also did not deliver the extra material for the stairs nor did they have the pie pieces necessary to even install those. In our kitchen we have a pantry which required them to notch the board around the wall into the pantry area. They originally cut it too short, installed it and then tried to cover it with quarter round.

When they realized that the pantry would not open with the quarter round due to it being a folding door they removed the quarter round and left it; glue and everything exposed. Upon the crew's departure they had me signing a piece of paper saying that it was completed to my satisfaction. The problem was none of the workers spoke English for me to voice my concerns to. I wrote in the space provided that the job was not completed and the issues I had found. That Friday that they came to install the floor we, my wife and I, attempted to call Luna and speak with someone about the extra flooring, however we were placed on hold upwards of 45 mins to over an hour a few times and occasionally they never returned to answer the line.

We had to call back multiple times. Approximately 8 calls were placed that day to Luna with no answers. We called all weekend and left messages as well. Monday came and no return phone call. Keep in mind it has been 10 phone calls now without a return phone call. Not even anything about when they would complete the job we PAID FOR! More days had gone by without a return phone call. Tuesday, silence, Wednesday, silence, and finally on Thursday of that week someone called back. Upon voicing our concerns and the issues we had we were told they needed to verify the claims and an email needed to be sent. Emails with photos were sent and we waited yet again for someone to contact us again.

On Friday we received another phone call. This time they stated that we, "misunderstood" what the salesman said to us because, "we don't sell extra material and your floors wouldn't be under warranty if you installed them." When we explained that there was no misunderstanding of what was said to us we were told again it was a misunderstanding. When asked what they were going to do to rectify the situation they stated that they would install the stairs for free but would not fix the tile in the bathroom. When we stated that that was not good enough due to the tile being old and a different dye batch color we were told, "well you're aware of how much the stairs cost extra and we are giving those to you for free so."

This is a response from a company that is supposed to install flooring and that is how they treat their customers. Absolutely horrendous customer service and I will NEVER have them install anything in my house again ever or recommend them to anyone for any type of home improvement. The worst part about it all is my wife is in Real Estate and looking to recommend a company for further business to their clients. Worst part about it all is we had to be displaced yet again while they were doing the stairs. I hope no one else ever has these issues with this company or their other company Empire.

Luna Flooring response

James, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We sincerely apologize for your experience, and we'll be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Luna Flooring gave me a better price for my kitchen floor tiles after I had contacted someone else. I used them and one concern I had during the installation was the fact that they have workers who do not speak English. One of the guys spoke English and he was outside but the other guy who was inside couldn’t answer my question and ignored me. He stepped out for a minute and I had to wait ‘til he came back to get my question answered. I don’t like that. I understand that labor is cheap but it bothers me that I’m not able to communicate. When somebody’s in my house doing work like that, I need to be able to ask some questions and they should be able to reply. But since I’ve been remodeling my home, I found that contractors do that a lot. They’re still gonna do what they wanna do regardless. Other than that, my kitchen floor met my expectations and it looked well with my newly installed granite countertops.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We had Luna Flooring's frieze carpeting for our living and dining room area. We called them and we felt that they gave us the quality. Plus with the service that we needed, it came into the price point that we were comfortable with. I'm a little bit surprised with the quality we got for the price we got. I like the comfort of the floor too. The 4-star quality gives us a little bit more added comfort that I didn't think would be possible at this price. My friends look at the flooring and say, "Oh my God." And when I let them know that I literally purchased it 7:30 on a Friday evening and installed by 11:00 o'clock Monday morning, they can't believe that as well. So overall, the experience has been very positive.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Luna Flooring had a money-off deal online. They installed the carpet in our family room, mudroom, and hall. I like the fact that it's new. The whole experience was great and I've already recommended them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Had flooring installed a year ago and it has been an ongoing battle with small issues but I am not happy with it and it is impossible to get it all fixed. Manager even came out to inspect and said it was a poor install relating to a not properly inspected sub floor. Issues are still arising and it is impossible to get this all fixed. At this point I would rather have my money back. To top it all off their "Customer Support" Is anything but supportive or helpful, they couldn't care less.

Luna Flooring response

Destiny, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Your satisfaction is a priority to us, and we'll be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Luna Flooring installed laminate in our dining area and carpeting throughout the second floor and the stairs. Luna’s price was good and the quality is very similar to other brands we considered. We also liked their service. The installation went very well, and the products were installed to my satisfaction. I was really satisfied with Luna Flooring. They got in and out. They did exactly what they said they would do.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

My mother passed away six months ago and we’re in the process of refurbishing her apartment so we could put it up for sale. I was looking for a product that was not that expensive but good. The salesman from Luna Flooring brought up several boards with carpeting on them and I chose one. It was gonna be too expensive so he said sometimes they have pieces in the warehouse that they can sell at a discount. I gave him the okay and he checked to see if they had this particular carpet. As it turns out, they did and he gave me a very, very good price. The color and the texture were right. I hope that it will hold up as well, as it looks like it will.

The salesman played a big role for me to choose Luna. The other salesperson was extremely pushy and just kinda tried to pooh-pooh anything that I said because I saw Luna first. I didn’t tell that salesman who the other company was because I understand there’s a kind of relationship between the two. I just told him that I wanted to consider what he was saying to me. He kept calling and texting me. He just won’t leave me alone. Even when I told him I’m going on another direction he continued to pursue me. So I was glad I had signed the contract with Luna.

I like the carpet very much. It looks really nice. One of the bedrooms has an attached walk-in closet and an attached bath. I’ve personally been working on the bath and I’ve been walking down the carpet. You would never know I was walking on it. It was good. I was just really happy that the salesman went ahead and checked into like a short piece off of a roll that he could give me a better price on. I could get the two bedrooms in under $1,000 so it was a good deal.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Luna did the carpeting for our living room and dining room. The guy presented us the price and he went down to a price that we could handle and said we could get it the next day so we signed up. But we have one problem with them and it's still ongoing. I have not gotten any satisfaction. He said that the fellas that installed the carpeting were supposed to leave us with the warranty and the maintenance for the product. I've called at least five or six times requesting it and they keep telling me that it was sent out on the 6th of this month and it takes 15 days. It still has not come and I'm pretty ticked off about that. They could install a carpet the next day and then it takes them this long to do something like that. That’s sort of ridiculous.

The people on the phone could also be definitely be improved. They put me on hold and they never come back. When I called back, they put me on hold again and then they dropped the call. It's just one thing after another when calling there. But we're happy with the installers. They were good and the salesman was also okay. I also enjoy the carpet.

Luna Flooring response

Jackie, we're sorry to hear this. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we'll be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We had Luna Flooring install rugs in our bedrooms which was a good choice. So far, it’s been doing what it was supposed to do, freshen up the house, and it looks good with the new paint. Luna Flooring team really did a good job and they have definitely met our expectations. I’m a satisfied customer.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I like the Twist which is also known as a short shag. I learned that the density per ounce is between 50 and 60 which made it a good rug. I checked several places and went to Home Depot. They came and estimated but I’m concerned with their calculations. I measured 550 square feet and they measured almost 800. They wanted 3,000 bucks just to do the job. So, I made two different appointments with Luna and Empire. The Luna salesman was very nice and very informative. Apparently they don’t sell by square feet. They go by whatever room dimension and they picked out a plush rug. They told me that the density is 41 which was less than the sample I had because I had samples from both places. But he said, “Well, that’s a different rug, but we have that.” And they did.

Luna Flooring has the Twist which I like. He said, “Well, it’s a little more expensive, but it’s okay.” And he quoted me 2,000 max. I said, “‘Huh? From 3,000 to 2,000.” It was the rug and the color that I wanted. I also found out that they are sister companies with Empire and that they get their rugs from the same warehouse. So, I cancelled Empire and I went with Luna. The installers came and they moved all the heavy stuff while I moved the small stuff. They tore out the old rugs, took them away, cleaned up, installed the rug and put all the furniture back. They did an excellent job. They were very friendly and kept on working steadily. I’m very satisfied with the installation.

My old rug which was installed by Empire 14 years ago has a lot of debris when we vacuumed it and was getting worn in the whole area that’s why I decided to change it. I've had the Luna rug for three weeks now. So far, I vacuumed it three times and the first time, I expected to pick up a lot of the stuff and I did. It wasn’t overly though as compared to the old rug. The second time, it was less and the third time was even less. So, it’s holding together. Overall, my experience with Luna Flooring was excellent.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I had my condo done except the kitchen and bathroom a few years ago and was satisfied / they did a good job. Last year I decided to do my kitchen with the same laminate. I took the day off from work, moved everything (fridge, stove, heavy baking racks) out and, they never showed up. Against my better judgment, after they discounted the price, I rescheduled. Guess what. Once again, I took a day off from work, moved everything and, they never showed up. Customer service rep told me not to interrupt her and that I shouldn’t have been mad. I asked her how many days she could afford to take off from work for no reason. I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY DEPOSIT BACK. This was the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had with any company. Literally go ANYWHERE else.

Luna Flooring response

Renee, we're disappointed to hear about your experience and we'd like to help. Please email us at care@luna.com with both your contact and order information, thank you.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

This is the second time that I bought a carpet from Luna Flooring. Their reps did a very good job in putting it down and I’m satisfied with what they did. They came on time and cleaned up all the mess. So far, the new flooring is meeting my expectations. I'd recommend Luna Flooring.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

We had carpeting and laminate flooring installed through Luna. We looked up a few others on the computer but Luna seemed like a real good one. When the salesman came to the house, that convinced me because he was so nice and thorough and just absolutely wonderful. He answered all the questions. My favorite thing about the flooring is the color. It brings life to the room and it looks very nice. I also like that it is stain-resistant.

However, we noticed last week that the flooring by the end of the patio window is loose. I called them last week and I wanted that screwed down or nailed down and I have not heard back from them yet but hopefully, I will. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased. The workmen were very nice. They cleaned up after themselves and they did a very thorough job.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I had Luna Flooring install carpet and padding in a rental townhouse and it was very good. I liked their price and quality. Also, the sales guy was very nice. They work with you on the price, they have good finance options and they have very available scheduling. I plan on using Luna again and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Luna Flooring's product is good and I'm very pleased with it. Plus when I used them before, they were prompt and professional. I was happy with it so when I wanted to purchase flooring again, I went right to Luna. I had carpeting installed six weeks ago and everything went as expected. I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

The carpet I got from Luna was comparable to another product. The price was better too. The carpet was installed in five rooms in my home and the installers did a great job. They went up, over and beyond my expectations. At this point, the product is also meeting and exceeding my expectations.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I was disappointed that it took me two and a half months to get an appointment for someone to come and look at my carpet for it to be repaired. Once the installer came out to do the repair, he informed me that he was unable to do the repair that day because it was not put in as a repair but a restretch and he would not get paid for it. He advised me to make another appointment and to specify that a repair was needed and that I already had the carpet but needed the padding. I did as he asked and made the appointment for 3 weeks from that day. However, the day before the installer was due to come out again, I received a phone call stating that the appointment had been cancelled and that I would have to make yet another appointment and take off another day of work.

I cannot believe how much of a run around I have gotten within the last 2 and 1/2 months just to get a repair done on my carpet that I spent $2,000 on for two rooms. I didn't get this much of a run around when I needed someone to come out here and give me an estimate of how much it would cost me to do my two rooms in my home. I would expect no less when it comes to repairing something that you've already purchased. I am extremely unhappy, upset and very disappointed to say the least. Had I had known the run-around that I was going to be given if and when a problem would arise, I would have gone with another company. I have other rooms in my house that I would like to update, but in light of what I have been through I will be going with another company.

Luna Flooring response

Tiffany, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I was looking for durability and the availability of the product and since I’ve used Luna Flooring three other times already and they have the speed, price and quality, I went with them again. We had Luna Flooring install a carpet in our rental property and the new flooring has absolutely met my expectations. The sales reps have always been very professionally. They showed up on time and worked with me as far as where I needed to be on price to get the type of product that I needed. So, they’ve been great. The installers were nice too. They did exactly what we asked for and they were early.

Luna Flooring expert review by Joseph Truini

Luna sells well-known flooring brands like Mohawk, Shaw, Stainmaster and Armstrong. With their 110 percent price guarantee and Love Your Floors Promise, Luna will work hard to make sure you love your new floors.

• Flooring options: WIth carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring options to choose from, you’re sure to find the right flooring for your home.

• Free in-home quote: It’s important to view flooring options in your own home, with your own lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will bring samples to your home, talk you through your options and answer questions, all at no cost to you. You can book your free quote on Luna’s website.

• Financing: Getting the dream floors you’ve always wanted is easier than ever. Just visit the Luna website to see your options.

• Love Your Floors Promise: Luna is so confident you’ll love your new floors, they’ll give you a free replacement, up to 30 days after your installation. Conditions apply.

• 110 percent low price guarantee: Luna promises to beat their competitor’s prices, and if they can’t, they’ll refund you 110 percent of the difference. Just bring in a written estimate from a competitor selling the same product.

• Best for: people who want the latest styles and colors of flooring as well as budget seekers who want low-cost, quality flooring options.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Love Your Floors Promise™
Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
How does your company measure success?
At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
“If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information