Call toll free
3.95/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

424 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 18, 2019

I had an interesting experience with Luna Flooring. And overall, it was good. Our sales guy was great, and we ordered a particular carpet. And when the installers came, the carpet did not look like what I had pictured. I took a picture of the carpet that we bought, so it didn't look the same. I didn't think it was the same carpet. And other people who looked at the picture and looked at the actual carpeting weren’t sure. Now, our sales guy was sure, but it took me a minute to get in touch with him, but he did get back to me. He also came back to our home and showed us the sample and put their sample on top of that sample, and so we could see that it was the same. So, then he made all the arrangements to have it reinstalled the next day.

The next day, the installers came and they didn't have enough carpeting to do all of the stuff that we needed to have done. So, they said we needed to order more carpeting because what was on their sheet was not enough and that was what was in the truck. So, they went away the second day without installing the carpet. So, the third day came and they showed up, and the installers were there bright and early. We got the right carpet. They were a little delayed because they had to go and get this extra carpet that those first set of installers said was needed. And when they got back to the house, it turned out they really didn't need any more. I don’t know where the glitch was. The sales guy said some computers print out a particular number, and he thought that that was where the error was.

So, on the third day, the installers came with more than enough carpet. They installed it. They were fastidious in their work. They did exactly what they were supposed to do and they got it done quickly, and we’re very pleased with the final product. Our salesperson recommended that we get a particular thickness and pad, and that was a great idea. The carpet does feel so good under our feet and it looks fantastic, so we’re very pleased. It all worked out in the end.

Before using Luna Flooring, we also considered Empire. Luna, at that time, was having a sale. So, they’ve stuck out in our minds. But also, we had originally thought we’d go with laminate flooring throughout in the areas that we had carpeted, and the price just wasn’t to our liking. So, we ended up going with the Berber carpeting, and that was the best decision anyway. The salesman recommended the color that he said goes best with the flooring we had gotten, and he was right on. So, it’s great.

We would use Luna again and we would recommend our salesman highly to anyone who is looking for carpeting. He was really a good guy. There was a little bit of an ordeal, but it all worked out in the end, so it was a good deal. And financially speaking, it was a good deal for what we ended up having carpeted. We had the carpet installed in three bedrooms and a hallway upstairs.

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I used Luna Flooring before for carpeting in my basement and they did a good job. This time, they installed wood floors in the upstairs and the stairway in our home. Our new flooring is far more easier to manage now. And I don't have to deal with carpets anymore. The installation went good. I thought the installers would come out a little earlier than what they did. They started up loading the trucks the morning. So, it wasn't extremely late, but it was a big job. They got here at almost 10:00 in the morning. I thought they would be out here a little earlier. But other than that, it was fine. They finished up around 7:00 at night. I planned just to be at home anyway that day. Luckily, I didn't have anything planned.

We had a mix-up the first time. When the salesperson came out, then we signed everything up, she said that I had to get back on her. She said it would be two installations. So, she said the stairs are done separately from the other parts of the house. So I said, "Okay, let's do one weekend the stairs and the following weekend the rest of the house upstairs." She said that would work. So, I got a call the day of the first install and the installation guy said they were on their way to come do the whole house. I told him I wasn't told that but I was told that the stairs is sort of like a separate install. It was 7:00 in the morning. I couldn't wake everybody up. My kids were asleep. We hadn't broken anything down. So, I would have to reschedule it.

I got back with the salesperson. She said it didn't seem right. I told her that was what the install guy told me. She then said she would get back with me. And she called me back. And we're up and down. I don't know who she called. And she's like, "That's the way it normally works. People get stairs done and they get all the parts of the house. It's two separate install." So, nothing got installed that first day because of the screw ups. But I didn't really make a big deal out of it.

I was kinda upset. I was preparing myself the one weekend the stairs were gonna get done, so I knew what I had to move on the stairs. And then the following weekend, I knew the upstairs will get done. We were gonna start a day before like Friday. I'd take off work and start breaking everything down for these guys on Friday morning, but that never happened. There was a miscommunication somewhere. I was just kinda surprised when I got a call the first set-up. Other than that, everything went good. And the floors are great.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I had Luna Flooring install vinyl flooring in our home. I only did one room because I wanted to do the basement, but the basement was too expensive to include on that installation. I considered several brands before but I chose Luna because of the commercial that I saw on TV. They were advertised at $99 for an additional room but when their rep gave me the quote, it was almost $13,000 which was ridiculous. But I wanted the product that she showed me. It was the color and the texture that I wanted for my flooring, and I went ahead and got it installed.

I was looking for something that looked like real wood. I wasn’t particularly interested in laminate flooring because there’s an additional charge for the layer that you have to put down before the laminate floor goes down and I only had a budget of $10,000. The rep showed me carpets at first, which I told her I was not interested because that was the reason why I wanted floors. I have dogs and dogs have accidents on carpet, and it’s hard to find the accident right away until you start smelling it. And I just don’t like carpets. I did keep the carpet in my room until I could save up enough money and get that replaced as well with the same type of wood or laminate flooring.

But when I looked at the samples, it was the color that I was looking for. It was more of a rustic color, which I told the salesperson on the phone to have the person that comes over to bring samples of a rustic-looking floor, like dark browns and livid grays, and it would go good with my furniture since my house is pretty much monotone. When she opened up the samples, I looked at it and I pointed at what I wanted. I actually thought it was wood. She said that it is a high-end vinyl. The texture feels like wood and I liked it. My dog doesn’t like it, so now he doesn’t wanna go into the living room.

The installation took two days. When the installer came in and was removing the carpet, he found some stains in the floors which was strange because I kept the dogs out of my living room for days and he happened to find two wet spots when they haven’t been in that room. He asked me to buy a paint primer and put it on the areas where he indicated and within two days, the floor was dry. The installation was supposed to be on a Monday and they wanted to postpone it into Saturday and I said no. I walk barefooted in my home and I cannot walk on this plywood sticking, pricking my feet. So, they sent the installer back out. Overall, the product that Luna brought me was within my budget and I’m happy right now with my floors. I love my floors.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

My sister recommended Luna to me and got them to do the re-carpeting for three bedrooms and the stairs. The representative was very knowledgeable about the product, and he brought in many samples. I picked the upgraded padding and carpeting, so I needed something that would be durable and comfortable at the same time, based on the level and protection of the padding, as well as the protection of the carpet. I see a little piece hanging out on the side on my stairs. I don't wanna cut it, so I'm gonna call Luna so they can have this person come back out and assess it. But the carpet has met my expectations so far.

The representative that comes out to sell the product need to be versed with what the installers have to go through. I was told by the sales rep to take everything off my dressers and any furniture that can move, because if anything falls over, they're not responsible for it, and that's fine. I understand that. But when the installers got here, that was not the process. You have to have everything out of the room. So, the installers acted like movers, and they had to take the beds apart and take the mattress off. Everything had to come out the room. That cut into their installing time, because they took a whole day. Luna needs to check the communication between the sales rep and the installers.

I have very, very large furniture, and the installers had specialized little pad things that go under each of the furniture which are moving, sliding the furniture. Everything had to come out of each room. So they would push stuff into another room, and then pushing it to another room, then pushing it to the bathroom and to the walk-in closet. They were improvising, and they got it done. I commend them, and I tipped them very well. I was very fortunate that that team that came was even willing to work with me because I had no one here to help me move this stuff out of the way. They did an exceptional job.

Overall, I would recommend Luna Flooring. But I would caution people from inception to maturation that you need to know and get verification from whoever the representative is in regards to what needs to be moved. Because based on my experience, it almost caused mission failure, and I almost didn't get my carpet put in until I had to hire somebody else and move all that stuff around.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

We had just moved in and had not planned on replacing carpet because ultimately, we wanna match the floors with the rest of the house. So when we were looking for new carpet, price was a big factor because it isn't gonna be down forever but only for a limited period of time. Luna's product was not quite as good as the one offered by Next Day Floors but the pricing was good and that made us go with them. Aside from the wall-to-wall carpeting, Luna also installed vinyl tile in a small area in front of the front door of our home.

I scheduled to have the hard floor installed on Friday and the carpet was to be installed on Saturday. But Luna called me about the installation to verify that the process was switched where the carpet was gonna be installed on Friday. It was very disruptive. I work from home and the installers were here for about 12 hours. The two poor gentlemen worked really hard but they did a little bit of wall damage. When they moved my king size mattress, they totally ripped off the bedding, which was not old. They must have grabbed it pretty hard and it took me a little bit to figure it out.

But they were very pleasant and they did the best they could. There was only two of them and it was a whole house full of furniture where they had to put carpet in the living room, three bedrooms, and hallway. It was a lot for them to do. If you're gonna get much of the whole house done, you really need more people to help you move the furniture and stuff. That was a long day for them and they were here until about 11 o'clock at night. I felt terrible but it was amazing. Also, the carpeting is not the best, but it certainly did its job. So, I was fairly happy with that besides the other issues.

But the installation of the hard flooring got canceled three times. On the first Saturday they were supposed to show up, they called and said that they had car trouble so they said they couldn't make it to our location. The second Saturday, it was the same thing. But at least they called earlier so I could get other things done during the day and not have to wait for them all day just to be told that they weren't gonna get to me. When they finally came, they did a great job. So overall, I was satisfied but there were a few little bumps on the road.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Luna's price was cheaper that the other flooring companies. I had them install carpet, and everything was perfect.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

The laminate that Luna installed in my kitchen floor made my kitchen look better. I had a great experience. I liked Luna's quality and the price. I’ve referred them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

There was some water damage in the basement. So we have carpet installed by Luna Flooring. The representative was supposed to come out here and she called me so many times all up to dinner hour to change the time to come. I told her to just forget about it. I didn't wanted to deal with them and I was getting ready to go with someone else. They asked me if I would talk with another representative and the manager said that they were very sorry for what happened and they would make it worth our while. They also dropped the price, which was very nice of them. My expectations has been met and if I decide to use Luna again and something happens, I know that they will fix the problem.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Luna installed carpet flooring for a rental property, and it looks nice. They were cheaper and were better quality carpets than Home Depot. Also, they could get to us in a much more timely manner. I'd recommend them.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

First, the guys showed up abominably late, then said they needed to come back to finish. This was on Wednesday. On Thursday, we waited while they were supposed to show up in the morning, and then they said they had to reschedule. They would call in the morning on Thursday to set up a time. At 1pm on Thursday, a customer service rep called to ask how the installation had gone. Ha. Never heard from them. She said the installers would call back within 3 minutes. Half an hour later, after hearing nothing, I called, and the rep who said he’d check with the installers to get an ETA, left me on hold for 25 minutes, at which time I hung up. I called AGAIN and was told that the rep would check with the installers AGAIN. The rep called me back and said the workmen were 90 minutes out. The ETA is now 6 pm on a Friday night. I’ve never dealt with a more unprofessional company in my life.

Luna Flooring response

Al, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers and we apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to know more, but are unable to locate your account. Please contact us with the street address where your consultation took place. Thank you!

Luna Flooring expert review by Joseph Truini

Luna sells well-known flooring brands like Mohawk, Shaw, Stainmaster and Armstrong. With their 110 percent price guarantee and Love Your Floors Promise, Luna will work hard to make sure you love your new floors.

• Flooring options: WIth carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring options to choose from, you’re sure to find the right flooring for your home.

• Free in-home quote: It’s important to view flooring options in your own home, with your own lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will bring samples to your home, talk you through your options and answer questions, all at no cost to you. You can book your free quote on Luna’s website.

• Financing: Getting the dream floors you’ve always wanted is easier than ever. Just visit the Luna website to see your options.

• Love Your Floors Promise: Luna is so confident you’ll love your new floors, they’ll give you a free replacement, up to 30 days after your installation. Conditions apply.

• 110 percent low price guarantee: Luna promises to beat their competitor’s prices, and if they can’t, they’ll refund you 110 percent of the difference. Just bring in a written estimate from a competitor selling the same product.

• Best for: people who want the latest styles and colors of flooring as well as budget seekers who want low-cost, quality flooring options.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Love Your Floors Promise™
Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
How does your company measure success?
At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
“If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information