2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.86/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 11, 2020

The salesperson and the workmen that came out were highly efficient, organized, professional and pleasant. Nicolas, the sales guy, was very clear and together. He also did a lot of follow up to check because I didn't do it the first day, and he was not overbearing in his follow up. He just wanted to check if there were any other questions he could answer for me and I ended up going with them. There were a couple of companies that were better, but the timing wouldn't work for me. I just moved into the house and thought I'd get away with shampooing the carpet for a while since it was newish, and the whole house smelled like a dog and poop that got wet, so it had to go immediately. We got carpet for 90% of the house, including the bedrooms, living room and dining room.

However, Luna Flooring named the padding levels and there was a misunderstanding on my part because I wanted a thicker pad. I thought premium meant thicker and it didn't. It's not the highest end and that's fine, but they should name it what it is, so there's no confusion. Still, the two installers who came in were great. My little girls were here and they tried to keep a low profile. If they moved from one location to another, they announced it. If they had to walk through a room and I was there, they would ask if they were disturbing me. They were polite and they worked consistently too.

Get buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I had wood floor planking put in by Luna Flooring in the kitchen, dining room, bathroom and family room. I like the ease and the convenience of going with Luna better than going to different stores that I had gone to. That seemed confusing, so it was nice when they came out and showed the samples in my house -- it felt a lot more comfortable. The cost may have been a little bit more, but I like the quality of what I got. I may have gotten a better product than what I was looking at in the stores. The stores had so much to choose from, and they had anywhere from the lowest grade to the best kind. So, it was nice having similar stuff that was very equal and still within a price range that I could meet, and so I liked it.

I had the house prepared, and they were able to move the rest of the big furniture that I did not move and worked around that. I was very happy that we did this on the weekend before Christmas. The installation guy said he could be out on Monday, which was fantastic. But, then, they ran out of stock. So, there was not enough in the warehouse when they picked up enough to come out to my project. They were 100 to 150 square feet short to finishing the whole project, and there was a delay to get them back in stock. Nevertheless, when the stock came in, they came back and did an excellent finishing up job. I was pleased that it still matched because I was afraid that even though it was the same stock, there might be a little bit of difference in the coloring with the different dyes of different batches, but it was not. You could not tell where it stopped and started, which was a great thing.

Luna was very conscientious, and they did a great job. I got to be there on the second day when they came back, and I got to see them measuring and making sure things fit right. And if it did not work, if they made a bad cut, they threw it out and got another piece. But, I only saw one cut that did not work for them, so they were good. They were not wasting stock. So, they were very professional and they worked very good together.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

At first, I had Empire coming out to take a look and give a quote. The cost was what made me decide to go with Luna Flooring, and I had them install a laminate in the closet area and then carpeting in the rest of the family room. The installation itself was easy, but trying to set it up was a little difficult. I was on vacation when they were calling me to try to set it up, but I wasn’t able to answer the phone. When I called back, they said they didn’t have the order number, to which I responded, “Somebody called me to tell me it’s there and they’re ready to confirm the installation. So, the order number has to be there.”

So they had to put in a lost order number call, and they said that it would be resolved within 24 hours. I gave them 48, I called back, they said they couldn’t find it and that they would have to do a missing order. I said, “You guys had already done that. People have been calling and I’m just trying to return the call to confirm. So somewhere in the system, that order number is there.” Finally, they tracked it down. It took a bit of back and forth on the phone with them, but they were able to get it resolved on a Wednesday and it was being installed on Friday. With being on vacation and not being able to answer the phone, had I been able to answer the phone immediately, it probably wouldn’t have been as big of an issue as it became.

It was very frustrating to try to repeatedly tell them, “You guys called me.” As a customer, I shouldn’t have to tell them that. That should have also been a key that they'd need to do a bit more investigation, and then the fact they said that they would get back to me in 24 hours and within 48, it still hasn’t been resolved. Also, I had a laugh at the context of the message of their automated order line because it said, “Your installer will be contacting you shortly, but certainly within an hour or two.” It would have been easier to say, “An installer will be scheduled. Please wait for the call.” Luckily, the installer did contact me within 15 minutes. But that wording could have been a bit better. Nonetheless, I was happy with the final product and the installers. Those couple of hoops that I had to jump through knocked it down a bit, but it still doesn’t detract from the actual end result. It’s a beautiful carpeting and I'm very pleased with the results.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

The sales rep from Luna Flooring came into my home and showed us the 30-year carpeting first ad then we talked about the vinyl flooring, and he gave us the price. I liked the cost and the estimator from Luna Flooring who came out was very good also. Then, we downgraded to the 2-year carpeting and kept the higher-grade vinyl flooring and that worked well for us. The price was comparable and my wife, who’s a buyer by trade, kinda forced him to call somebody else and give us an even better deal.

We had Luna Flooring install vinyl flooring in the main living area. The stairs and all upstairs, two bedrooms, a hallway upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs were carpeted. On installation day, the vinyl people showed up first and then I had another group come in with the carpeting. We got the paperwork squared away and the flooring was short seven boxes. The vinyl installer picked it up and he had to go probably an hour round trip. Then he stayed and finished the flooring. Everything was done in one day so it was awesome and the installation was very good. The installers were great as well as the flooring guys. I had to call the estimator because they wanted the money upfront. He said to call him and I did. He got it squared away for me very quickly so I’m quite pleased.

The quality was quite good. The carpeting was comparable to other brands but the vinyl flooring was much better. We’re selling the house, which has an open floor concept with the living room, dining room and kitchen with the waterproof vinyl flooring and then the carpeting, and it made the house look better and very sharp.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Our carpeting from Luna Flooring was installed in two bedrooms on the upper floor and hallway, and going down the stairs. At first, I thought of Empire and then two other local companies here. I had Luna carpeting at another home I had, and I was very happy with that. It just kinda snowballed. Everything just took off right away. The other two local ones were ridiculously expensive, and I just thought that I never worked with Empire per se. Then when I found out that Empire and Luna are sister companies, I thought, “Well, doesn’t matter. I already started with Luna so I’m gonna go with Luna.” I was just surprised with the price because way back when I used them at my other how, I paid $1,000 for all 25x12 living room. I’m a retired person so I have to watch my penny. But I was able to get financing, and as far as the quality, I was very happy with it.

The only thing is I heard the fellow taking off my old carpeting down the stairs scraping. So, I went over and I said, “Hey, hey. Take it easy. You’re ruining the wood.” He said that he’s got a time frame and he’s gotta do it. I asked if he could use the pliers and pull them out, and he said that would take time. When I told him that the gentleman upstairs was doing the same thing and he was not gouging the wood, he said, “Do you want me to do it or not?” He was not rude, but just matter-of-factly. I told him I wanted him to do it but I’d like him to be more careful. The other guy doing the upper floor was wonderful. He was careful. He was slow and considerate. He listened. He didn’t say like, “I had to get it done.”

I was very happy with the work that they did and the carpeting. I called the next day after the carpeting was in and I told someone what happened, and they were kind enough to listen. Then they offered me a $100 discount. I’m gonna have laminate flooring put in as soon as I pay off a good chunk of this year. So, the person I spoke with was kind enough to give me $100 off on that. I would definitely recommend them highly. I’m very happy with Luna. I like the quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: June 18, 2020

Gentleman came to do an estimate. Before he even got started asked several questions to "gauge interest" and see how soon I was looking to purchase. I told him I had gotten Empire estimate yesterday to which he said they were sister companies and his rate wouldn't be much better but if I really wanted estimate he could do it. Talk about terrible customer service right? Well it's not over. I asked if he could also measure out my bathroom for tile, in addition to the kitchen, hallway, and living room for hardware. He agreed to measure the bathroom for estimate.

When finished with all measurements he give me hardwood estimate. "$_____ lowest I got, take it or leave it, I'm honoring this while in your home, I leave the price leaves with me." I respond with "Well I appreciate you coming out but I received lower price yesterday so will take your number and weigh my options. Can I have an estimate for the bathroom?" HE RESPONDED WITH "We don't give out free estimates if you have no intention of buying" and he walked right out. NEVER USING LUNA OR ANY SISTER COMPANIES AGAIN.

Luna Flooring response

Stacy, we take your concerns seriously and will be in touch with you soon.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 11, 2020

Updated on 06/18/2020: I have a previous complaint that has not been rectified. Luna responded to my original complaint that they'd be in touch shortly, and that was over 5 days ago. Seems to be they use a generic response to make people believe they are attentive but in reality keep up with the poor customer service I am growing accustomed to. Please don't use this company.

Original Review: I was scheduled for install for Laminate flooring 6/6/2020. The salesman got my phone number wrong on the contract and now it cannot be done until next week as when calls were made to verify they of course weren't calling the right number. No one answers calls to get a resolution since all departments are apparently closed on a Saturday except the customer service line and I am expecting compensation as I have moved all the furniture the night prior to install the flooring for nothing. They won't give out the salesman's phone number for "security reasons" even though it would be the same number he would reach out to me from. Avoid the headache with this company and use a local company who values their customers. Even after I was told messages were left to have the Salesman and a Manager called be...crickets. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Luna Flooring response

Patrick, we take your concerns seriously, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We've located your account and will be in touch with you shortly to further discuss your concerns.

Original review: May 26, 2020

Provided 1/3 deposit. Salesperson stated payment due upon completion. Installers arrive today and demand payment to start job. I countered and offered traditional payment to contractor 1/3 1/3 and 1/3. Some supervisor calls me named Dante and refuses to see my perspective and concerns. So now my home is town apart and my 1/3rd payment paid. But not flooring installed and my home is in shambles. I couldn’t be more offended or upset by the strong arm predatory practices.

Luna Flooring response

Chris, We want every customer to be satisfied, and we're not happy that you've had a bad experience. We've located your account information, and we'll be contacting you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Was told by sales rep there would be a team and it would take only 4 hours. One person for 10 hours. 3 people for the last 4 hours. They are still here!! I have heard so many lies. Two that dropped off the one person was supposed to return by 1pm... Had to call several times to find out what was going on. Nothing but lies was told to me.

Luna Flooring response

Wendy, We’re sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your installation. That's not how we want our installations to go. We want to learn more about what happened and work with you to make things right. We’ll be contacting you directly to help.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 14, 2020

So on January the 19th 2019 I set up an appointment with Luna I was trying to set up a payment plan. The representative from luna told me that it will be a paid as you go month to month as a Payment plan but it was not. They set me up with a A Credit card account with Wells Fargo without my knowledge. As I was paying month to month I was also getting charged extra fees And by the end of the year I still old the same amount if not more. I contacted Wells Fargo and Luna. They start pointing the finger at each other. Either way I was Charged extra 1200 dollars. That is unacceptable and they will never receive my business ever again.

Luna Flooring response

Carlos, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers and we apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Luna Flooring author review by Joseph Truini

Luna sells well-known flooring brands like Mohawk, Shaw, Stainmaster and Armstrong. With their 110 percent price guarantee and Love Your Floors Promise, Luna will work hard to make sure you love your new floors.

• Flooring options: WIth carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring options to choose from, you’re sure to find the right flooring for your home.

• Free in-home quote: It’s important to view flooring options in your own home, with your own lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will bring samples to your home, talk you through your options and answer questions, all at no cost to you. You can book your free quote on Luna’s website.

• Financing: Getting the dream floors you’ve always wanted is easier than ever. Just visit the Luna website to see your options.

• Love Your Floors Promise: Luna is so confident you’ll love your new floors, they’ll give you a free replacement, up to 30 days after your installation. Conditions apply.

• 110 percent low price guarantee: Luna promises to beat their competitor’s prices, and if they can’t, they’ll refund you 110 percent of the difference. Just bring in a written estimate from a competitor selling the same product.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
    Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
    What sets your company apart from the competition?
    Love Your Floors Promise™
    Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
    We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
    Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
    At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
    What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
    With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
    How does your company measure success?
    At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
    “If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
    Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
    Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
    Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
    Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
    How has your company grown or evolved?
    Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information