Call toll free
4.11/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

274 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Graig came out and did the estimate Dec 6th 2018, very polite. Was told I can cancel within 30 day for a full refund for deposit if canceled. Tried calling multiple to add more rooms, no answer, no response. Called main number 18779189519 and told it was canceled Dec 18, 2018 by Luna Flooring. Never told this, no refund for the deposit was ever given back. Person on the phone was rude and ignorant. Stated I wanted a manager, he stated he was, I requested someone above him, I was told they will call back 24/48hr. Was told up to 2 weeks for a refund of my deposit.

I would not recommend Luna Flooring for anything, they are scam artist and thieves. Paper word stated 30 day to cancel and refund as well as stated by their employee Graig. Never received my money back and I never canceled this order. They did it without consent to inform me. Project was to be done March 2019. Stay away from Luna Flooring. They are a shady untrusting group of thieves.

Luna Flooring response

Steven, we sincerely apologize for your experience and understand that your order has been cancelled. For future questions and/or concerns please contact us.

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Job still not complete. Dec 5th installation still has issues as of January 21st- with no resolution in sight. Have spoken to 6 different managers- all promising to be the one to resolve issue... Have taken 7 days off work only to have the installers no show or poor craftsmanship- nails are coming through top of flooring in every room transition between vinyl and carpet, most recent outcome was recommendation to upgrade materials... This experience has left me in tears, extremely stressed, and affecting my job due to how much time I have had to take off work. Oh and I have a damaged stove and refrigerator- stove was “fixed” by manipulating the metal! For sure to share my story with all!!

Luna Flooring response

Lisa, we know your time is valuable and we sincerely apologize for the installation delays. Your concerns are important to us, and we'll be looking into your concerns right away.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Salesperson arrived my home and asked me why she was here? When I called for my "free in home estimate", I was very specific. Whole house, carpet up, vinyl down. She said they told her a bedroom. She said we had to sign a contract in order to get the estimate, but could cancel any time, even after the 3 days. I was clear that we were getting other estimates. We went with the estimate we got the following night, so I called Luna to cancel. I was transferred to a number after speaking with someone to finalize the cancellation. After a long wait, I was sent to a voicemail. I called back and was sent to Claire (sales manager) at the Northlake IL office. She argued with me about the cancellation and clearly did not want to cancel it.

She told me that we did not need to sign a contract to get the estimate, as we were told by Atlean, our sales rep. What a scam! BEWARE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! I just kept having to tell her I wanted it canceled. Finally after a long phone fight with Claire, I simply asked her if my contract was canceled, she said yes. I then asked if there was anything else I needed to do, she said no. I said goodbye, and hung up. I had zero confidence that Claire canceled, because she refused to send me confirmation of the cancellation in an email, so the next day, (day 3) I had my husband call to see if it was indeed canceled. He received numbers of cancellation. This entire thing was ridiculous!

Luna Flooring response

Geraldine, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Our records show that your orders have been cancelled. For future questions and/or concerns please contact us.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

We had a salesperson come out for an estimate. He gave us 55% off but we had to sign a contract that day. He said we could cancel at any time and that he would price match and told us to get as many other estimates as possible. We got some more estimates and tried to contact salesman numerous times to get price match and more information on the carpet we picked. Salesman never returned calls so we called corporate and got transferred numerous times. We finally canceled by asking for a supervisor from customer service (after leaving numerous messages with the cancellation dept but they also never called us back) but they refused to send us an email confirming the cancellation. All around the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Luna Flooring response

Joe, we sincerely regret to hear that your experience was not what you expected, and understand that your order has been cancelled. For future questions or concerns please contact us.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I would recommend Luna Flooring. We used them six and a half years ago when we bought our house. We had carpet put in. I had heard them advertised on TV. So, we were a repeat customer. This time, we had them put in some carpet in two large rooms and a stairwell. The saleswoman that came to the house was excellent, really informative, and really kept her time.

As far as customer service on the phone, I felt like I got tossed around. I had to postpone a couple times because we were doing a renovation and then a day of installation. The phone people, when I was trying to find out when the installers were gonna be here, were awful. I never got any direct answers. I felt like the people answering the phone were not as very well trained or know how to answer. I had to keep calling to find out when they were gonna install. Other than that, the installers were excellent when they got here. They got here around 1:30, and they left around 7:00 at night. I couldn't speak any higher of the two gentlemen that were here. They were very polite and they did a great job. Overall, Luna is an excellent company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Paid deposit, after sales came down to half off if we would do next day install. HALF OFF. How much wiggle room do they have? Next day we had afternoon time. At 2.00 P.M. No call after they put in call to installer. Canceled BUT their cancellation department never picks up to get refund. Called numerous times and wait over 10 minutes. Have done business with Luna numerous times. BEWARE! Going to BBB.

Luna Flooring response

James, we sincerely apologize for your experience and understand that your order has been cancelled. For further questions and/or concerns please contact us.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I wanted to compare Empire Today versus Luna, and I soon found out through the representative that Empire Today was affiliated with Luna. So, I decided to go with it. They had fair prices and they had the exact flooring that I was looking for. I had the flooring installed in five rooms in our home. It was able to go in bathrooms and kitchen where there is a lot of water. I liked that it had the hardwood look, but it was durable enough. I liked that it was pet-friendly, too. I have a dog and a cat, so scratching was a concern for me. They really offered the desired look that I was going for. I liked the gray, kinda slatey, wood look that would match my house perfectly.

Luna's salesperson wasn’t pushy. He wasn’t like a typical sleazy, “Buy my product and try to make commission and money off of you” vibe. H wasn't like the really creepy salesman. I really liked that. Our interaction was really straightforward. He was very informative, but he was also very laid-back. If we had a question, he answered it fully and to the best of his knowledge, and he never pushed us in a certain way. He gave us time to talk, think, and go over options. And when we wanted more options, he was more than adequate to display that for us. So, I had a very good experience with him.

Our flooring is very good. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments, and I’m very happy with it. Considering what I had before, it’s night and day. And I hope that the new flooring is feasible for the next owners. That was one reason why we wanted to put new flooring in. We were thinking about moving. I think that it has enough quality to be very pleasing for the next person.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I got wood flooring in our living room and hall and carpeting for three bedrooms from Luna and I really like what I got. They are very pretty. I like the texture and color of the carpet. It's very comfy. As a matter of fact, I've got a picture of my grandson passed out on the carpet. I have a completely different look in my house. I've never had good flooring in and the flooring from Luna makes everything stand out. It made the living room look great. It took the installers 2 days to put the flooring down and then they put the carpet. They were very quick, very polite and they cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I had hardwood floors installed in my hallway, living room, dining and master bedroom through Luna Flooring. We have a design that my wife and I liked, and we decided that laminate was less expensive than hardwood. They also did an excellent job in installation.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

A friend of mine had something done through Luna Flooring, and I had seen that the job they did looked good. We purchased carpet from them and we like the color. It's also comfortable and easy to clean. Luna did one good job, and I enjoyed it.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

We needed the carpeting done before Christmas, and it was the early part of December already. But Luna could get it done right away so we got them to do the carpet in the living room, dining room, and a hallway. The installers were fantastic. Two guys came in and started working. They knew exactly what the other guy was going to do, so they were in and out fairly quickly. It was just unbelievable how efficient they were between the two of them. I've never seen two guys like that working together that did good. Compared to my old carpet, Luna put a larger padding in it, and it's a lot softer, walking on it. Also, it has stain resistance. We got a fair number of pets, so we were looking for something that really would take the beating. Overall, it was a very good experience.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I saw an advertisement on TV saying that Luna Flooring had 70% off. I thought it was a great opportunity so I had a sales rep come to our home and measure. Thereafter, I had them install a Berber loop carpet in our family room. Their sales rep was very professional and she knew her job. She was a pleasure to talk to. Similarly, the gentlemen who were here for the installation were very nice and always willing to do whatever. We were still trying to get some things out of the one room downstairs next to the family room and they were very helpful. Overall, I had an excellent experience with the company.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

So disappointed. Be aware that the salespeople who come into your homes have no idea how to thoroughly check your floors for installation issues, at least the one who came to our home in NW Indiana didn't. They are looking for the sale. Plus he told us he could smell mold in our carpets, which was untrue and nothing was glued down. Also be aware that Empire bought Luna, so they are the same company operating separately. We read bad reviews and should have taken the advise of other consumers, but we didn't.

We loved what we selected and the price seemed reasonable. But when you have installers come out twice and tell you that your floors aren't level enough to install the top grade flooring you selected and that you need a carpenter to come out and level the joists in your home, how frustrating! I have called the salesperson and the customer service dept for resolution, no one is returning the phone calls. It's just so disappointing when you think they know what they are doing, not to mention when the carpet people don't show up on day 2 because the carpet you selected is no longer available. Apparently the salesperson is driving around with old samples. We will not be buying anything from Luna or Empire.

Luna Flooring response

Tammie, thank you for making us aware of your concerns. We regret to hear that your experience was not what you expected, and we'll be review this matter further.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

After getting a quote from Empire, we decided to get one from Luna. The salesman from Luna originally quoted me several hundred dollars more than Empire. Luna has a 110% price match guarantee, which the Luna salesman informed me of. He agreed to beat Empires price by $150. Sounds great, right? Not so fast... The catch was I had to commit and put a deposit down on the spot. If I didn’t, the price wouldn’t be good as soon as he left my home. What?? Do you have a price match policy or not? It shouldn’t matter if I decide now or in a day. I was pretty sure I wanted to go with his quote, but my husband was running late and couldn’t be home for the quote, so I wanted to talk to him about it after he got home. The salesman copped an attitude and left in a hurry without leaving me any info about the quote or his card!

I called Luna and told them what happened. The supervisor was shocked at this salesman’s unprofessional behavior and told me they would be honoring the price he gave me for the price match. He scheduled a different salesman to come out a few days later to close the deal. In the meantime, I had Home Depot come out for an estimate as well. Their price was a bit higher than Empire, so I decided to wait for the next Luna appointment.

A few days later, the second Luna salesman comes in. He walks around and takes measurements like the three previous estimates. I explained the situation of the price match, which he was not aware of. After being in my house for about two hours, constantly in and out on the phone, he tells me he cannot give me the price match price that the first Luna salesman quoted me. In fact, he quoted me hundreds of dollars more than the first Luna salesman and Empire! When I asked why, he tripped all of his words and finally came up with excuse that the previous salesmen must have measured wrong. (The second Luna salesman was at 170 square yards.)

So I pulled out the two previous quotes to compare. Both were at 171 square yards. I asked him how he was hundreds of dollars more when he had our carpet at one square yard less than the other estimates. He literally had no answer! He told me to call Luna and ask them! After he left I did just that. I asked for a supervisor to call me back because they were not available to speak to me at that moment. No call back as of yet. I am blown away by this company’s unprofessionalism. I would leave zero stars if I could.

Luna Flooring response

Jennifer, we regret to hear about the lack of communication that you received. We've located your contact information, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I was pleased with Luna Flooring. The whole thing was great. When the Luna estimator came, she had the same tools that the other team did as far as the little sketch pad that measured the room but she was able to show samples, price it out right on the spot and then schedule the install within an hour, which was awesome. All the paperwork was brought to us too. It was nice and I was surprised at how quickly that went. Having the samples in the light of the house was super nice too. It was very beneficial. The lady from Luna was much more helpful in planning the thing and that made it easy to go with her instead of the other guys that came out.

With Home Depot, the guy came out and just measured. He told me that he would send it back to Home Depot then they would get back to me in a few days. He had no samples and he had no idea about timelines, people who would install it or cost. It was a mess. So I loved the fact that with Luna, it was all in one. It was really convenient. Also, I initially thought that I was gonna have the cheapest go at it with Home Depot. But the Luna lady was able to find some stuff that hadn’t been used in a warehouse and was able to give a good discount which was really nice. It was a medium-sized project and I got carpet and a little tile entry for the basement area. And it's great. For the price, the product was nicer than the stuff that I would get at Home Depot. I had a flat cream in there before and this one is softer. The color is a lot nicer too. It's much better than the builder's gray carpet that I had initially which is awesome.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I heard about a good report from other people who had used Luna Flooring before and I had them install some carpet in my bedroom. Everything was smooth. The guy came over, took the measurements and then we set up the date for when they were gonna come and install my carpet. He made me feel comfortable. The installers. Miguel and his buddy, were really good too. They came out where they did everything. If I had any questions they answered them. From the first representative to the guy that did the install, they did a wonderful job.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I liked the price of Luna Flooring's products. They were the least expensive option. I had them install carpeting in the kitchen of my home. They were able to work with us and scheduling was easy. The installation was good as well and their guys were quick and efficient. Thus far, I'm pretty satisfied and I like the look and style of the flooring I got.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

In October of 2017, I had Luna install laminate flooring in the first floor of my home. That included the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, 2 closets and master bedroom. The salesman was fantastic and very helpful. The installers were also very professional and completed the project in one day when I was told it would be 2 days. I was very grateful for this. I noticed almost immediately, where the hardwood panels meet, they were lifted slightly in some areas.

When Luna called me for feedback, I notified them of this concern but I said it was fine due to it only being a couple of areas. I also notified them that one of the closets weren’t completed, which they referred me to the contract and it clearly didn’t show it so I took the responsibility. Overall I was very satisfied. However, as the year has progressed, about 90% of my laminate wood flooring is lifted where the panels meet. It’s lifted in every room where the flooring was Installed, including under the furniture. So I decided to make a claim on the flooring as I paid a lot of money for these floors.

I called them at the end of November and set up for an inspection the following Tuesday. I was told I would receive a call the day before or morning of to confirm the time they would be arriving. I didn’t receive anything, no one came. I called the next day and notified them of this, which we set up another appointment for the next Tuesday. That following Tuesday morning the inspector came, who was actually the same person who installed the floors, and was literally in my home for 2 minutes. He walked through the living room into the kitchen, measured one spot of the flooring, and said we would receive a call with the report the next morning. We never received they call so I called Thursday and was told I would receive a call back later that day or Friday.

Long story short, that back and forth has lasted about 2 weeks and I finally got a hold of my case manager today. She notified me that the floors were 19% water damaged and it wasn’t covered under my warranty. I voiced my concern that it was the installer who did the inspection and I believed we had an integrity issue because in my opinion, over 90% of the flooring is damaged. I also voiced my concern that he didn’t check all the flooring as he went to the most obvious spot and was in my home for 2 minutes at most. She agreed and now I have another appointment set up for January 12th. I find this very frustrating as the floors are not water damaged and why they sent the installer to complete the inspection.

More importantly, why is the process of completing a claim taking almost 2 months when the installation process took a week all said and done, from meeting with the salesman and the installers completing their work. Mind you, all I wanted was new flooring and I hate having to complain. I’m only 24 and work very hard to earn a good living and have a nice lifestyle.

It’s very frustrating when you feel you wasted literally thousands on something. Yes, I also know my credibility in the matter is questioned due to me telling them in the beginning the errors were okay. I learned and in the future will be sure to have things taken care of ASAP. Something I also learned is to NEVER use major companies, such as Luna, to complete renovations as they’re more focused on cashing checks than taking care of customers. I say this due to them taking almost 2 months to process a claim when they were in such a hurry to get the flooring installed to get that check.

Luna Flooring response

Kyle, thank you for making us aware of this matter. We'll be looking into your concerns right away and will be in touch with you soon.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

We had Luna Flooring put in a rug about a year ago and they called us up and said that we ca get a $250 credit for letting them do a home estimate. We ended up going with the vinyl flooring and they had it in stock in the warehouse, so they said that they could give it to us for a certain price. But when we asked them about it, they said they couldn't give us that price now and they couldn't give us $250 off. We had to put a subfloor in, so we asked if they could put the credit towards that. They told us that they already put the credit in my account, but they didn't. Other than that, the installation they did of the vinyl flooring in our bedroom was good.

Luna Flooring response

Aaron, we regret to hear about your experience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be further reviewing your concerns, thank you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

We got one quote from other brand and it was about $600 more than Luna. The price was pretty much the factor in going with them. Luna Flooring installed carpet on the stairs, a couple of bedrooms, and hallway in our home. It was an upgrade all the way round. I was happy with the salesman and then the service altogether was done well.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

We got the waterproof-type vinyl installed in the kitchen. The salesperson who came here was the reason we purchased flooring from Luna but they promised they were gonna do things that the installer said was impossible to do. So the salesperson should be a little more knowledgeable about what really goes into putting down a floor. Otherwise, he did fine. The installer, on the other hand, was very good. He was very meticulous and did a wonderful job. The floor actually looks better than I thought it was gonna look. It's great.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I had Luna Flooring install the carpet right before Thanksgiving in the great room, the living room, the dining room, the two staircases and a lower hallway. At the time, they were having a sale and I wanted to take advantage of that. The gentleman who came out acted like he was hurried, and I asked him if he had some place to go. He said sorry and that he was going a little bit faster than he should. He slowed down, we talked and I got the color and the carpet that I wanted. The installers were very professional and efficient in installing the carpet, moving the furniture and putting it back where it needed to go. When I ordered the carpeting padding for the lower hallway after that, I didn't know about the basement so I had to wait a couple of days for them to get the other correct padding for the lower hallway. They came back and did it. They took care of it very quickly and I'm happy with it.

The carpet is holding up very well except for one area and the reps are coming Thursday to check it. The way they put the carpet where you come out of the kitchen into the great room, it looks like the threads are starting to pop up on the seam but it’s not the carpet. When the carpeting was in here before, they didn’t have a seam there. They installed it in the opposite direction so the seam was not in an area that was heavily travelled such as this one. This time, when they put it in, they started on a back wall and went towards the front of the house. I haven't had to put any carpeting in for a long time because the carpeting that was in here was when they built the house. The cost was around the same amount that a couple of installers said that they would charge to install the carpeting and I would have to buy it. I paid the same amount for the carpeting and the installation. So, I saved a lot.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I've been in the house for 10 years, so it was time to upgrade and I did some remodeling. After considering companies, it was convenient for me to go ahead with Luna. I liked the way the color looks on the samples. I had hardwood installed in my living room and dining room, and another one in my master bedroom. I had panels installed in my family room and also in the bathroom. Then I had carpet installed in my bedroom and in my basement. I had a lot done and the first installation went well. However, the screen door got unlocked in a way during the second installation so I wasn’t able to close it. No one expedited the situation to resolve it so I had to do it myself and that was the only issue I had.

Luna Flooring response

Debra, thank you for making us aware of this matter. We'll be looking into your concerns right away and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I had a fantastic experience with Luna. We have a big house and we’ve had so many different flooring companies put things in over the years. I haven’t gone with Luna yet and I kept seeing their advertisements on TV so I tried them. They installed carpet and new flooring on our family room and another room downstairs, our laundry room, and the hallway. I was pleased with the quality products and the service as well as price were great. Luna was awesome.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

The Luna salesperson brought in several products for me to match up my existing hardwood floors. I have an existing floor so my choices were limited. I originally picked a higher-priced floor, but then I told the salesperson that I don't know what was under the rug, so he asked if he could lift it. When he lifted it, he found that I had particle board. So, they had to change how it was installed, which changed the product. At that point, the prices changed. I was supposed to get 300 off if I bought over a certain amount, but I was never sure that it was applied. But when I asked the salesperson, he assured me that it was applied, but I never saw it. So it would be helpful if they could make that clearer.

I was gonna do the stairs and the salesperson told me that he didn’t think it was worth my while to spend the money on the stairs. I appreciated the honesty because I thought I was gonna do the stairs. But when he talked to me about it, I didn’t end up doing it. Luna gave me a date that they were coming for the installation. They were gonna come originally in the afternoon, but I emailed them and told them that it wouldn't work since I had to be out by quarter to 5. So they moved the installation to the morning. Two gentlemen came in and explained everything. They were efficient, clean, and they did everything. I was satisfied with the work. If I could have that team come in and do the work again, I would have them anytime. They were very professional, they switched the schedule around, and they took their time.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Our two bedrooms were installed with carpets and luxury vinyl was put in the kitchen area. I like that the flooring is waterproof. We liked the price of Luna Flooring. Their selection was okay. They were standard colors, but there could have been more. The guys who did the luxury vinyl did a great job. But I was not as thrilled with the guys who did the carpet. The gentleman that came in rushed through the walk-through. And when I found an area that I wasn’t happy with, he was refusing to fix it until I insisted. There was a step-up into the bedroom and the excess carpet was covering the curve of the step. Everybody was installing and I was in the sunroom kind of looking through a window just so I would be out of the way, but I could see that the carpet where it’s supposed to be tucked under that lift was hanging. I put my hand under there and I could feel where it wasn’t stapled. Half of it was stapled and the other half wasn’t.

I just thought they’d fix it but the guy said they couldn’t do it because he couldn’t get the staple gun under it. I asked how was it that he got it under half and not the other half. Still, he said he couldn't do it. I told them I was not happy and I expected them to finish it. And then he spoke to another guy, and the guy came over with the gun and he stapled it. They went on their way, but he was very arrogant at that point and I didn’t think I was being discourteous asking him to fix the area. Also afterwards, when I was looking at my furniture, I can see there were scratch marks on a lot of the stuff. The walls had marks on it. Other than that, the gentlemen who did the vinyl floor were courteous, helpful and offered suggestions. It was like night and day difference.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Luna installed laminate flooring in my bathroom and I liked it and its color. The rep was wonderful and he presented himself very well. He explained the product and the process and he was on top of everything. He was very fast and he got the people in and out. Also, the team who installed the flooring did a great job and they finished up all four bedrooms the week before Thanksgiving.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Luna Flooring is affordable and amazing. Sears is too expensive so we decided not to go with them, and then Luna had 70% off on the floors. Their price was amazing. So, they installed some carpets in the main area, on the stairs, and on the hallway upstairs, and then the wood floors. They were very organized, nice, professional, and efficient. They had some issues but they closed it up very quickly. They cleaned the house afterwards too, which was nice. We had very pleasant interactions. The floors are great and the comfort is my favorite feature.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I got estimates from different places and a couple of other companies didn’t have the exact shade that I wanted in the wood. I liked the color at Luna Flooring and I had them install laminate in the kitchen, living room, hallway and bedroom. I’m still getting used to it because I had wall-to-wall carpeting before. Two people came for the installation and they knew what they were doing but the leader’s helper broke a Japanese doll that I had. Nevertheless, I've called a couple of neighbors and I told them how amazing the flooring looks. They said they were gonna contact Luna.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

My daughter and son-in-law recommended Luna Flooring, and I had them install carpeting in our living room. The salesman and the installers were good. It was a very positive experience.

Luna Flooring expert review by Joseph Truini

Luna sells well-known flooring brands like Mohawk, Shaw, Stainmaster and Armstrong. With their 110 percent price guarantee and Love Your Floors Promise, Luna will work hard to make sure you love your new floors.

• Flooring options: WIth carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring options to choose from, you’re sure to find the right flooring for your home.

• Free in-home quote: It’s important to view flooring options in your own home, with your own lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will bring samples to your home, talk you through your options and answer questions, all at no cost to you. You can book your free quote on Luna’s website.

• Financing: Getting the dream floors you’ve always wanted is easier than ever. Just visit the Luna website to see your options.

• Love Your Floors Promise: Luna is so confident you’ll love your new floors, they’ll give you a free replacement, up to 30 days after your installation. Conditions apply.

• 110 percent low price guarantee: Luna promises to beat their competitor’s prices, and if they can’t, they’ll refund you 110 percent of the difference. Just bring in a written estimate from a competitor selling the same product.

• Best for: people who want the latest styles and colors of flooring as well as budget seekers who want low-cost, quality flooring options.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Love Your Floors Promise™
Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
How does your company measure success?
At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
“If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information