4.12/5
  • 1 star
Based on 36 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 20, 2018

36 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Set an appointment. Initially it was rescheduled due to illness and in the details of my appointment I described that my home was a new build in an area that isn't on the map yet but gave the model home address which is and the instructions to get to the home from there. The day of my appointment I'm at my home which is still under construction waiting on someone and no one shows so I call customer service to find out the sales representative had canceled my appointment without contacting me at all. Very bad service and I will not be recommending nor attempting to use this company again. Could have possibly been a whole house flooring sale. Oh well to the missed opportunity LUNA! Ridiculous!

Laquita,
We've read your review, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be in touch with you soon to discuss your experience, and make things right.

Thank you.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018
I have never written a review before, but I had to let people know of my experience, lack of professionalism, and lousy product. This is just a few of the issues...

My experience with Luna has been a nightmare!! And still is not over!! Flooring bubbled up, flooring installed too high where I cant open the door all the way without scratching the floor, trim work not sealed all the way. The installers couldn't speak very good English so communicating with them was difficult. They set up a crockpot of Spanish food in my upstairs carpeted hallway...really?? Not to mention other situations that happen. They were unprofessional and I still do not have everything taken care of and it's been over a year since the installation. Would never recommend this company! My experience, the product, the installers...awful!!

Denise,
We're disappointed to hear that your installation did not meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Last month, Luna did carpeting on one of my rental properties. They were the first ones I called and the price was right. I had to get it done and they were able to meet the timeline. The interactions with their reps and the installation team were all positive. They were all professional, courteous and prompt. The installers were very friendly and it took them two and a half hours to finish the project. The colors of the carpet are my favorite. I highly recommend Luna Flooring to others.

Jorge,
We're thrilled to hear that your experience surpassed your expectations. We hope to work with you again soon.

Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I had Luna Flooring install a carpet in our lower floor family room. I looked at a number of different carpet installers with their own products as well as multiple products that the Luna representative showed me and Luna's was the most cost-effective and the quality seemed to be very good. It was also not a type of carpet that was available at the other companies. The sales individual came in with a number of samples and he did his best to understand my needs, and then clarified the process as we moved forward. There were some unique items for what I was wanting and it really fit the bill. I’m very happy with it.

I expected their installers around 8:00 but they ended up showing up around 9:00 to 9:30. But other than that, they were done within the amount of time they said, which is no more than a couple of hours. And when they arrived, they showed me a physical sample of the carpet itself and I had to really stare at it hard and asked, “Was this the carpet that I ordered?” The reason I say that is when you’re looking at a very small swatch of the carpet with only small differences amongst the type, it might create a bit of concern that the wrong stuff gets delivered and therefore gets installed. They should cut off a larger swatch when they bring it in for the owner.

Overall, my experience was very positive. I'd tell a friend to do their homework, but for the best combination of selection and price, they’ll probably end up going with Luna Flooring, unless there’s something very particular they’re looking for. What I was going for worked out really well. I really like the color. The carpet has enough colors that it allows me to match a number of different things within the room. The stain resistance seemed to be quite good. This is separate from what I use, but I ended up upgrading the pad that was underneath. They have a recommended pad and I went with that. It’s thicker than a general pad. It’s really good and it changes how the room is experienced.

Kyle,

Thank you for your positive review, Deb! We're beyond thrilled to hear that your experience was a success from start to finish. We look forward to working with you again!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Luna had a good price so we had them put in hardwood floor in the living room and dining room. The salesman was nice but the installers were very excellent. They were timely and it took them a day and a half to install it. They did good clean-up and they took away the old stuff so I was very pleased with everything. This was in December. My experience with Luna Flooring was very good. It’s only been a couple of weeks, but I am hoping that the floors will hold up as good as it looks now. It looks beautiful and I like the color.

Jeanne,

Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Luna Flooring installed vinyl planks in our kitchen and dining room. I like the look, and their cost and quality were better compared to those at Home Depot. I liked my experience with Luna too because it didn't seem like the Home Depot people really even knew what they were talking about. I met with someone on December 5 and the installation was done on December 8. That only took them a day and morning to finish which was quick. Luna was great and I would do it with them again if I need another floor done. Others would be happy with their work too.

Damaris,

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I had Luna Flooring install carpets in the hallway and bedrooms on my second floor. I asked around locally and they were recommended to me by a friend. I have a limited time and and the gentleman who came to sell was helpful. The timing was right and it all fell into place. It's still new but I like its comfort. All is well with Luna Flooring.

Carrie,

We love to hear from our satisfied customers, and are thrilled to know that we surpassed your expectations every step of the way. We thank you for your review.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Luna installed carpet in our front room, dining room and hallway. When their rep came out with their product, it looked satisfactory and the price was right. I liked the dark gray color and it's supposed to last for 10 years. When I first called them, the girl that took my request to come out for an estimate didn’t get all the information so they were unable to come out at that time. I lost a day on that as I spent it waiting for them and I never heard from them. But they followed up and we made the appointment. They came out but they didn’t have enough carpet to cover everything the contract called for. They had to come back two days later and they completed the installation. The men did the job very well and they were professional. This project was started in October. I would recommend Luna to others.

Theresa,
We're happy to hear that your experience has a positive turn around.

Thank you for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

We have worked with many different companies and contractors on different projects in our house and Luna was definitely one of the most pleasant companies to work with. Luna was on our mind from the music on their commercials and when I went to their website, it was very easy to make an appointment. And the salesperson neither tried to sell more expensive things for us nor did he do any whitewashing. He was super honest and very pleasant to talk with. We got our basement carpeted by Luna and the new flooring is very cushy. The quality is great and it met our expectations.

Gayana,

We're happy to hear that your experience was a great one. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I had the engineered wood laminate recently installed by Luna Flooring. The one job has been done and I'm waiting for the second. I considered another brand before and the cost is the reason I went with Luna Flooring, and the quality is good. The price is much more competitive and I like the design of it and the new flooring has met my expectation thus far. The representative that came was good and that’s the reason I decided to go with them for the second part of the project. I would recommend them.

Alphonsa,

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we're thrilled to hear that we were able to make beautiful new floors easy for you! Thank you for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

We are very pleased with Luna and we will definitely use them again in the future. They Cleaned up nicely and we could not have asked for more. So happy with the outcome. They did better than any hardwood flooring company that we used in the past. The price was amazing also. Hopefully they will have the same deal when we are ready to use their service again.

Wardell,
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we are happy to know that your experience surpassed your expectations.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Recently, we had Luna install a wood floor in our kitchen. We were going to try it ourselves, but we wanted it done right and professionally and we thought we'd give them a call. They gave a free estimate and the color was the exact one that we wanted and saw at the store. Also, the salesman was very good. He was very knowledgeable and he knew what he was doing. Plus, he wasn’t pushy. They were going to install two or three days later and that time frame was perfect. We had the consultation on a Tuesday and it was installed that Friday. They came in and took care of everything. It was done within a few hours. Plus, they cleaned up.

The cost was a little bit more than we were expecting, but we wanted to get it done and so we did. I was nervous about having wood in the kitchen because we've always had ceramic tiles. I just have to learn to function in this kitchen on wood. The ceramic and some other floorings are more sturdy, while with the wood, you can see if there are any indentations from things falling on it. However, it looks very good. The total experience was good and I would definitely recommend Luna.

Sheila,

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Luna Flooring has been touch and go for us. We just had living room carpet done. That turned out fine but a couple months before that we had the entire basement done. After looking at the samples when we were looking at living room carpet we noticed that the carpet we purchased for the basement was not the carpet that they installed. The salesperson tried to tell us that it was a mistake but we actually got the better carpet from the mistake. Lies! Didn't want to go through the hassle of having them move all my furniture again to re-install.

We also had wood floors done a couple years back. Suppose to be a lifetime warranty on the finish. Within a year we had all kinds of chips and gouges just from normal walking. Scheduled an inspection to honor warranty and the inspector came at the wrong time of day while I was at work. I emphasized to the scheduler that I work til 5pm so they must schedule after 5pm. Well installers got there at 8:30am. Called the home number in which I told them not to call me at because I'll be at work. Get home to a voice mail telling me that they had been there and we weren't there for them. Re-scheduled and 3 days before they called and canceled (on my home number again) and told me that no one was available to do the inspection and that we have to re-schedule again. I tried giving them another chance but I'm done with them now.

Dear Earl,
We apologized for the miscommunication that you received, and we'll be further investigating your concerns.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

We had to get new carpet installed in just one bedroom when we moved into our new home. We had no idea what carpet company to go with because carpet is expensive. But we chose Luna and couldn't have been happier with the final instal and quality of the carpet for our newborns nursery! It's absolutely perfect. From the beginning of the sales guy that came out to measure and show us options to the install crew was a seamless experience! Would highly recommend Luna and we will use them in the future for sure!

Erica,
We're thrilled to hear that your experience surpassed your expectations. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

We had Luna Flooring remove the old carpet and reinstall a new type of carpet. They’re very professional as far as cleaning up and the way they installed everything. It was a good experience. The carpet is pet-friendly and it cleans up very easily. The colors were pretty neutral and we got a good price on it.

Kenneth,

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I had hardwood flooring and carpeting installed throughout my home. It was supposed to be all installed in one day to minimize the disruption to my household -- ALL furniture moved, knickknacks, bookcases and desks unloaded, dishes taken out of hutches, cabinets emptied, beds dismantled, all electronics disconnected (no internet!) - you get the picture. But the carpeting crew decided they didn't want to do the job the morning of the scheduled day, so my house sat like that for SIX days waiting for them to finish the job! Worse, both days of installation my front door was propped completely open for 9 hours (it's wintertime) rather than just one day. Then a Luna rep called the day it was supposed to be done, and asked if I was happy. I had to explain that the carpet people came and left and put the job off until after the weekend. They said that was terrible and I should be compensated and that someone would call me that evening or the next day.

No call ever came. Finally four days later I called the salesman who said to always call him and no one else. He also did not return my calls. Then another rep called to ask if I was satisfied and I had to tell the entire story over. He too said someone else would call me about compensation. Nothing for three more days. Finally 9 days later I get a call, and the rep says I'll be compensated the maximum amount. $100. This on a $12,000 purchase! Some compensation! I spent more than that on heat those two days! Not to mention my house basically unusable for 6 days until I could get things put back together.

Tom,
We know delays can be frustrating and we apologize for the inconvenience. We understand that we've spoken to you in regards to your concerns, if you continue to have questions, please contact us.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I had carpeting installed by Luna Flooring in the living room, bedrooms, and stairs of a rental property and I like that it's clean. I went with them because I had an estimate from another company that was significantly higher than Luna's. The installation was seamless and awesome and the installers were focused and efficient. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Daniel,
We truly appreciate your review and are thrilled to know that we provided you with excellent service. We hope to work with you on future projects.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Luna Flooring installed carpeting for my upstairs bedroom and I’m happy with the carpet I got. They had a good price and I had good padding. The guy who came and measured was good but when the first set of installers came they didn’t have the right measurements. So they went back and I had to go take some more time off. I didn't appreciate that. But the second set of installers were really good, and my experience was good overall.

Mamta,
Your feedback is valuable to us, and we're happy to hear that your overall experience was a positive one.

Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My Luna Flooring is perfect. I spent a little money so that made a difference. Both the carpet guys and the vinyl flooring guys did such a phenomenal job too. There was a small portion of the Luxury vinyl tile that I had done in a corner and it was a real challenge. I was there for 12 hours and the estimate didn’t include that much time but the guy didn’t complain and didn’t ask for extra money. He drove back to the warehouse and got some parts. I'm in the commercial design business so I know the parts and that doesn’t happen very often. Most of the people I work with look for a reason to leave not a reason to get something done right. So I told the guy that I would make a big deal about it and I did. I couldn’t be happier.

Rick,

Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

My brother had had his house done and it looks so nice but he didn’t use the same kind of stuff I had. And then I had a few friends that had told me about Luna Flooring. Luna Flooring had shown me a lot of different things but I knew exactly what I wanted and it cost me a little more, and I knew it would. They installed a hardwood floor in my living room and dining room. They put in two floors underneath before they even installed it. I really like the look, the thickness and the quality of the wood. The fellows that put it in cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. They got through the job in one day and they hauled away all the trash and all the carpet. That’s what I wanted so it was a great experience. I’m thinking about calling them back to do my kitchen.

Luna Flooring response

This is wonderful news Charlotte! We're thrilled to hear that we made beautiful new floors easy for you from start to finish. Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I had a horrible experience with Empire as their salesman was repugnant. But Luna's sales rep was fantastic. I had a carpet and their vinyl tiles with grout put in in all the bedrooms and the foyer to bedrooms. The installers were fantastic and the flooring met my expectations. We got exactly what we were looking for in the right price range. I expected to pay a little bit more, but when the gentleman came to me with the price, I was extremely happy. It's very interesting that the guy from Empire went from $7,000 and then the guy from Luna was at $2,600. The cost was exceptional and the quality is impeccable. I didn't have any surprises or guesses, and Luna's rep didn't lock my credit up like the Empire guy did. I enjoyed dealing with Luna and I'll deal with them again. They're great and I'd recommend them to everybody I deal with.

Robert,
Your review made us smile! We're happy to hear that we surpassed your expectations.

Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

We've used Luna Flooring before so we had their number. We had the Fargo-type hardwood flooring installed in the living room and the hallway, while the carpet was installed in the bedroom. The color compliments the room really nice. We had to put the installation off a month because the painter wasn't done yet and they were very accommodating with our delay which was really nice. Everything went well and smooth.

Michael,

Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I sold my house and I was trying to move into a new house so I was under a time constraint. I liked the idea that Luna Flooring could do the carpeting within a short period of time. Also, I called Lowe's but they never called me back. So, I went and called Luna. I had them install the carpet in two rooms and the hallway. I love the light grey color of the carpet and it was what I wanted. Apparently, there had been animals in here before so it's like a complete 360 in the way it smells and everything else. The pad they put under was also awesome.

The sales rep I had was really nice. He took his time and I explained my financial situation and what I was looking for. He was cooperating and didn't try to oversell me. He was also upfront in saying they were a little behind with the installation. But they did it within a week and a half with plenty of time before I moved in. I had two installers here and they were both sweethearts. The only hiccup was that I'd given them a money order and for some reason, they didn't know what to do with it. But in terms of their work, they were awesome. One of them even vacuumed my hallway. I have recommended Luna to other people.

Luna Flooring response

Thanks for your review, Josephine! We're happy your experience was a great one.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Salesman (Carlos) N O T a man of his word... If you have any problems just call he said. B.S. Installers brought the wrong floor panels. We called and called and called. No answer. We put One thousand twenty dollars down but were charged for the entire bill. We called and called and called. No answer until we called Luna. Then he responds and acts like Sgt. Schultz, "I know nothing." I was going to tell family/friends about this company but changed my mind and will NEVER refer them.

Dear Louvenia,
Thank you for making us aware of this matter. We understand that we have spoken to you in regards to your concerns. If you continue to have questions and/or concerns please contact us at comments@luna.com.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I want to really thank everyone on a Great job they did on my floors. My carpeting in my Family room and my Hard Wood flooring in my Living room. As for my Living room I want to thank the contractor that came out and made me completely satisfied. He even replaced a board that looked out of place for me and I am so glad that I did. They were all understanding and made the job look so easy. They did what they promised and that was the best feeling in the world. Thank you. You are the greatest from the beginning to the end.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I have wood flooring installed in the hallways and the living room of my home by Luna Flooring. I like that it’s real wood and it’s really pretty. I considered other brands like 50 Floor and Home Depot, but when I had Luna come out, the guy told me that I needed to give them an answer by a certain date. I still needed the other quotes. So, I gave him an answer in the time that he needed, which was I wasn't going to go with Luna because I had to get my other quote. Then I got a call back from the office and they asked me the same thing and what was the reason. I told them and then they gave me a discount. So, I went with them and I'm glad I did. I want to get my three bedrooms floored too and it might be through Luna because the other places I looked at, their quality was just as good but Luna gave me the better price. I would recommend them to a friend big time.

Sharon,
We love to hear from our satisfied customers, and are happy to know that your experience was a success.

Thanks for sharing.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I’d cancelled my install initially due to horrible service when trying to schedule the install and now I wish I’d left it that way. The installers were SUPER nice but they didn’t complete the job until after midnight and the finished product is mediocre at best and certainly not worth the expense or headaches. There’s a horrible gouge in one of the planks that was not disclosed but was hidden under a large piece of furniture and the trim work looks AWFUL.

Monique,
Thank you for making us aware of your concerns, we'll be investigating this matter further.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

HAD a very serious problem. Made many, many phone call, everyone had a don't care attitude. Matter still not resolved and no one even returned my phone calls as promised. I will never do business with Luna again... Very disappointed in the treatment I received.

Don,
We never want our customers to be inconvenienced, and apologize for your experience. Our records show that we have contacted you on several occasions with no success. If you wish further assistance please contact us at care@luna.com.

Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My son put in some flooring from Home Depot Fargo in three rooms and the hall and we liked it. But he's working and he couldn't fit in to do the rest of the house so we went to Luna since they had a similar product to what he have. I like the laminate flooring that they installed in two of our bedrooms and their service was very good.

Two guys put the flooring in, a father and son. They were fantastic and they got the job done. My wife even said to the two gentlemen if they would come back when we need to do some work. They came a day before the actual installation because they had to do something with the flooring first. They were to come back the next day which was fine. But they brought all the flooring and asked if it was what we ordered. My wife said she thought so since it was running the same way like we have it. But after they left, my wife checked again and it looked a bit lighter. What we ordered was called Tumbleweed and what they brought was some Natural Forest.

My wife couldn't get a hold of the installers so she had to call Luna. A rep answered and my wife told her what happened. She said it was what we ordered and that it was just a different brand so it has a different name. But when the installers came, they said it wasn't the same. The flooring connected with the floor we have in our hallway and there's a strip so it's in separate rooms. It looks good but it's now what we wanted. It's also a little overpriced. Their rep could have said that the flooring might be wrong but she guaranteed my wife that it was the same flooring we ordered. When we get another flooring, Luna should give us a little discount for that mistake they made. Other than that, in our bedroom my wife's got two little throw rugs on each side of our bed covering the flooring because she likes it. We've got two more rooms and probably next spring, we'll have Luna again.

Luna Flooring response

This is wonderful news John! We're thrilled to hear that we made beautiful new floors easy for you from start to finish. Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I considered another brand before purchasing from Luna. I looked at the actual hardwood from that brand but Luna came down on price a bit so I went with them. I purchased the hardwood type floor and had them installed by their contractors in the living room and the hallway. I like that the new flooring doesn't need to be carpet cleaned. So far, so good.

Harry.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Love Your Floors Promise™
Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
How does your company measure success?
At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
“If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information

(855)207-5937
www.luna.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use