3.89/5
Call toll free
(833) 474-6924 Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

388 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 18, 2019

I had an interesting experience with Luna Flooring. And overall, it was good. Our sales guy was great, and we ordered a particular carpet. And when the installers came, the carpet did not look like what I had pictured. I took a picture of the carpet that we bought, so it didn't look the same. I didn't think it was the same carpet. And other people who looked at the picture and looked at the actual carpeting weren’t sure. Now, our sales guy was sure, but it took me a minute to get in touch with him, but he did get back to me. He also came back to our home and showed us the sample and put their sample on top of that sample, and so we could see that it was the same. So, then he made all the arrangements to have it reinstalled the next day.

The next day, the installers came and they didn't have enough carpeting to do all of the stuff that we needed to have done. So, they said we needed to order more carpeting because what was on their sheet was not enough and that was what was in the truck. So, they went away the second day without installing the carpet. So, the third day came and they showed up, and the installers were there bright and early. We got the right carpet. They were a little delayed because they had to go and get this extra carpet that those first set of installers said was needed. And when they got back to the house, it turned out they really didn't need any more. I don’t know where the glitch was. The sales guy said some computers print out a particular number, and he thought that that was where the error was.

So, on the third day, the installers came with more than enough carpet. They installed it. They were fastidious in their work. They did exactly what they were supposed to do and they got it done quickly, and we’re very pleased with the final product. Our salesperson recommended that we get a particular thickness and pad, and that was a great idea. The carpet does feel so good under our feet and it looks fantastic, so we’re very pleased. It all worked out in the end.

Before using Luna Flooring, we also considered Empire. Luna, at that time, was having a sale. So, they’ve stuck out in our minds. But also, we had originally thought we’d go with laminate flooring throughout in the areas that we had carpeted, and the price just wasn’t to our liking. So, we ended up going with the Berber carpeting, and that was the best decision anyway. The salesman recommended the color that he said goes best with the flooring we had gotten, and he was right on. So, it’s great.

We would use Luna again and we would recommend our salesman highly to anyone who is looking for carpeting. He was really a good guy. There was a little bit of an ordeal, but it all worked out in the end, so it was a good deal. And financially speaking, it was a good deal for what we ended up having carpeted. We had the carpet installed in three bedrooms and a hallway upstairs.

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I used Luna Flooring before for carpeting in my basement and they did a good job. This time, they installed wood floors in the upstairs and the stairway in our home. Our new flooring is far more easier to manage now. And I don't have to deal with carpets anymore. The installation went good. I thought the installers would come out a little earlier than what they did. They started up loading the trucks the morning. So, it wasn't extremely late, but it was a big job. They got here at almost 10:00 in the morning. I thought they would be out here a little earlier. But other than that, it was fine. They finished up around 7:00 at night. I planned just to be at home anyway that day. Luckily, I didn't have anything planned.

We had a mix-up the first time. When the salesperson came out, then we signed everything up, she said that I had to get back on her. She said it would be two installations. So, she said the stairs are done separately from the other parts of the house. So I said, "Okay, let's do one weekend the stairs and the following weekend the rest of the house upstairs." She said that would work. So, I got a call the day of the first install and the installation guy said they were on their way to come do the whole house. I told him I wasn't told that but I was told that the stairs is sort of like a separate install. It was 7:00 in the morning. I couldn't wake everybody up. My kids were asleep. We hadn't broken anything down. So, I would have to reschedule it.

I got back with the salesperson. She said it didn't seem right. I told her that was what the install guy told me. She then said she would get back with me. And she called me back. And we're up and down. I don't know who she called. And she's like, "That's the way it normally works. People get stairs done and they get all the parts of the house. It's two separate install." So, nothing got installed that first day because of the screw ups. But I didn't really make a big deal out of it.

I was kinda upset. I was preparing myself the one weekend the stairs were gonna get done, so I knew what I had to move on the stairs. And then the following weekend, I knew the upstairs will get done. We were gonna start a day before like Friday. I'd take off work and start breaking everything down for these guys on Friday morning, but that never happened. There was a miscommunication somewhere. I was just kinda surprised when I got a call the first set-up. Other than that, everything went good. And the floors are great.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I had Luna Flooring install vinyl flooring in our home. I only did one room because I wanted to do the basement, but the basement was too expensive to include on that installation. I considered several brands before but I chose Luna because of the commercial that I saw on TV. They were advertised at $99 for an additional room but when their rep gave me the quote, it was almost $13,000 which was ridiculous. But I wanted the product that she showed me. It was the color and the texture that I wanted for my flooring, and I went ahead and got it installed.

I was looking for something that looked like real wood. I wasn’t particularly interested in laminate flooring because there’s an additional charge for the layer that you have to put down before the laminate floor goes down and I only had a budget of $10,000. The rep showed me carpets at first, which I told her I was not interested because that was the reason why I wanted floors. I have dogs and dogs have accidents on carpet, and it’s hard to find the accident right away until you start smelling it. And I just don’t like carpets. I did keep the carpet in my room until I could save up enough money and get that replaced as well with the same type of wood or laminate flooring.

But when I looked at the samples, it was the color that I was looking for. It was more of a rustic color, which I told the salesperson on the phone to have the person that comes over to bring samples of a rustic-looking floor, like dark browns and livid grays, and it would go good with my furniture since my house is pretty much monotone. When she opened up the samples, I looked at it and I pointed at what I wanted. I actually thought it was wood. She said that it is a high-end vinyl. The texture feels like wood and I liked it. My dog doesn’t like it, so now he doesn’t wanna go into the living room.

The installation took two days. When the installer came in and was removing the carpet, he found some stains in the floors which was strange because I kept the dogs out of my living room for days and he happened to find two wet spots when they haven’t been in that room. He asked me to buy a paint primer and put it on the areas where he indicated and within two days, the floor was dry. The installation was supposed to be on a Monday and they wanted to postpone it into Saturday and I said no. I walk barefooted in my home and I cannot walk on this plywood sticking, pricking my feet. So, they sent the installer back out. Overall, the product that Luna brought me was within my budget and I’m happy right now with my floors. I love my floors.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

My sister recommended Luna to me and got them to do the re-carpeting for three bedrooms and the stairs. The representative was very knowledgeable about the product, and he brought in many samples. I picked the upgraded padding and carpeting, so I needed something that would be durable and comfortable at the same time, based on the level and protection of the padding, as well as the protection of the carpet. I see a little piece hanging out on the side on my stairs. I don't wanna cut it, so I'm gonna call Luna so they can have this person come back out and assess it. But the carpet has met my expectations so far.

The representative that comes out to sell the product need to be versed with what the installers have to go through. I was told by the sales rep to take everything off my dressers and any furniture that can move, because if anything falls over, they're not responsible for it, and that's fine. I understand that. But when the installers got here, that was not the process. You have to have everything out of the room. So, the installers acted like movers, and they had to take the beds apart and take the mattress off. Everything had to come out the room. That cut into their installing time, because they took a whole day. Luna needs to check the communication between the sales rep and the installers.

I have very, very large furniture, and the installers had specialized little pad things that go under each of the furniture which are moving, sliding the furniture. Everything had to come out of each room. So they would push stuff into another room, and then pushing it to another room, then pushing it to the bathroom and to the walk-in closet. They were improvising, and they got it done. I commend them, and I tipped them very well. I was very fortunate that that team that came was even willing to work with me because I had no one here to help me move this stuff out of the way. They did an exceptional job.

Overall, I would recommend Luna Flooring. But I would caution people from inception to maturation that you need to know and get verification from whoever the representative is in regards to what needs to be moved. Because based on my experience, it almost caused mission failure, and I almost didn't get my carpet put in until I had to hire somebody else and move all that stuff around.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

We had just moved in and had not planned on replacing carpet because ultimately, we wanna match the floors with the rest of the house. So when we were looking for new carpet, price was a big factor because it isn't gonna be down forever but only for a limited period of time. Luna's product was not quite as good as the one offered by Next Day Floors but the pricing was good and that made us go with them. Aside from the wall-to-wall carpeting, Luna also installed vinyl tile in a small area in front of the front door of our home.

I scheduled to have the hard floor installed on Friday and the carpet was to be installed on Saturday. But Luna called me about the installation to verify that the process was switched where the carpet was gonna be installed on Friday. It was very disruptive. I work from home and the installers were here for about 12 hours. The two poor gentlemen worked really hard but they did a little bit of wall damage. When they moved my king size mattress, they totally ripped off the bedding, which was not old. They must have grabbed it pretty hard and it took me a little bit to figure it out.

But they were very pleasant and they did the best they could. There was only two of them and it was a whole house full of furniture where they had to put carpet in the living room, three bedrooms, and hallway. It was a lot for them to do. If you're gonna get much of the whole house done, you really need more people to help you move the furniture and stuff. That was a long day for them and they were here until about 11 o'clock at night. I felt terrible but it was amazing. Also, the carpeting is not the best, but it certainly did its job. So, I was fairly happy with that besides the other issues.

But the installation of the hard flooring got canceled three times. On the first Saturday they were supposed to show up, they called and said that they had car trouble so they said they couldn't make it to our location. The second Saturday, it was the same thing. But at least they called earlier so I could get other things done during the day and not have to wait for them all day just to be told that they weren't gonna get to me. When they finally came, they did a great job. So overall, I was satisfied but there were a few little bumps on the road.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 6, 2019

Salesman came out and sold us carpet for the entire house. Scheduled the install for the 1st. Nobody showed up - when I called I was told they overbooked and that I had to be rescheduled - no notice or anything. 2nd appointment on the 5th, no show, no call. I called again to cancel the entire order and was told I would have to leave a message on an answering machine and wait for a call from someone. Still no call. I've had to call my bank and report this as a fraudulent transaction. They are horrible! How do you run a business by voice mail? Communication is terrible with these guys.

Luna Flooring response

Ron, we’re not happy to hear this, and we'll be calling you shortly to further discuss your concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 2, 2019

Our experience with Luna thus far has been an extreme disappointment. We are desperately trying to get our house ready to sell and chose Luna to redo the kitchen and living room with laminate flooring throughout as well as the bathroom with ceramic tile. Now we are dealing with a large step up into our bathroom and an unauthorized shaved door. When we called customer service we were given the run around and expected to wait up to 24 hours for any kind of resolution to our problem. We are extremely unsatisfied with the look of it and wanted it fixed immediately. If you are going to choose Luna don’t! But if you do make sure you are there to check that the right materials are being used and that they have the right instructions for how your floor should be laid. Both times they came out to lay our floors they have had the wrong materials and wrong info. We obviously made the wrong choice with Luna. Don’t make the same mistake we did.

Luna Flooring response

Reba, this is not the experience that we wish for your customers and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 28, 2019

I decided to go with just one product for my condo, and ended up having to purchase about 950 square feet of laminate flooring from Luna Flooring. I had to have it installed in two days, but I also had the product put in to my bathrooms, which was the discussion when the salesperson came out. There was a whole discussion about doing the bathrooms and what it would entail. The installation people that they sent out did a great job, but they speak very limited English which can be very difficult to completely understand what they’re trying to tell you.

There was tile around the edge of the bathrooms, so in order to install the product, they had to take this little rim of tile off the bottom of the wall. They had not provided a baseboard for the bathrooms, and they told me that there would not be one provided for all the other rooms because there’s already baseboard there. But it was never brought up about the bathrooms. The salesman did not take it into consideration. At the time, I offered to go out and purchase the baseboard, but they didn’t want me to leave because they said they couldn’t stay there alone. So, I couldn’t do that.

I let Luna know that same day that the job wasn’t complete because they wouldn’t take into account the baseboards in the bathroom. So, from that point, it took me several weeks, and I ended up getting their attention by putting a complaint on Facebook. Once I put a complaint on Facebook, I got a call. And they made a deal that if I would go out and purchase the baseboards, then they would send somebody back out to install it at no cost. They would also credit me back some money for the inconvenience. I heard from the salesman three times. I had to contact him every time, and I always got a response, “I’m trying to work it out. I’ll get back to you this afternoon.” The third time he was gonna call me back in the afternoon, but I have never heard back from him. And I didn’t bother to text him to let him know that it had subsequently been fixed.

Every time they would call me to ask me how did I like the flooring, I would always respond, “It’s not complete.” So, finally, I went out and I purchased 24 feet of baseboard from Home Depot. I live in a third floor condo and I hiked these baseboards upstairs just for the sake of getting the thing done. Luna sent somebody and it took just a few hours to install it. It looks perfectly fine now. But my biggest concern was I really had to shame them on Facebook for them to actually talk to me and negotiate a resolution. The flooring itself looks beautiful, and the installation was done very well. Even though there was a bit of a communication issue with the installers, they tried very hard and they cleaned up after themselves. They were very meticulous.

Luna Flooring should have been more diligent to follow up the complaint from a consumer. I talked to no less than three people, not including the salesman, before I finally made a complaint on Facebook. It could’ve been resolved quickly and clearly. I was willing to work with them to resolve it, but I couldn’t get anybody to take me seriously or to talk to me about how to resolve it. Their customer service really failed when there was a hiccup. If there is a hiccup, they need to respond. They need to talk to people and try to resolve it, and not just ignore them and hope that we go away.

Luna Flooring response

Donna, we're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your final installation. Thank you for your update.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I had Luna install carpeting in a few rooms of my rental property. I liked their flooring's price and had a great experience during installation. Right now, the flooring looks good. I would recommend this company.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Luna Flooring is very popular. I have a friend that had them install carpet late last year, and he was very pleased. I had them install high-quality carpet in my living room, dining room, hallway, and bedroom as well as laminate at my front door. However, I had an issue because the laminate was installed first and the tech for that job said that the carpet layers had the little strip that goes between the laminate and the carpet and that they would be installing that. But then, the carpet layers came and they said that was the laminate installer's job.

So, I had to wait because the following weekend when I made the appointment, the installation guy was on his way and said that all of a sudden, he didn't have enough of that strip. I had to wait about three weeks for the installation to be complete. Though it wasn't a hardship, it was kinda aggravating. Still, my saleslady, Carla, was great and I love my flooring. Everything has been fabulous thus far.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Luna put in laminate flooring in the living room, dining room, master's bedroom, and the upstairs hall. They also put in carpeting in the steps going upstairs, the steps going in the basement, and the basement. The rep that I dealt with was wonderful. He broke everything down to me because it was my first time. He also helped me decide how I wanted it done. The installation went well. The installers were very respectful. They informed me with everything that was going to happen. And what I liked mostly is that before they came, I got a phone call. When they got here and while they were here, I got a phone call. The quality of the flooring is great. I love when I open my front door. It passed my expectation. It's very beautiful. I’ve sent picture to so many people.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Scheduled install set for a Monday. No call or email notifying me they were not showing up. Called and complained 3 times, no call back from a manager to make it worthwhile. Show up on Thursday and installed, did a decent job with the install. However the workers stole my Milwaukee impactor and a set of attachments. Called again to complain. No call back or compensation for having ** people contracting for the company. Never again.

Luna Flooring response

Eric, we know missed appointments can be frustrating, and we sincerely regret to hear that we kept you waiting. We'll be looking into your concerns and will be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I had carpet and laminate flooring upstairs and luxury plank vinyl in a part of my basement installed by Luna Flooring. I had a couple of estimates from other brands and Luna's cost and quality were much better. My sales guy was really awesome with giving me numbers that were within my budget. He was accommodating to that. The other thing was that he came with samples and only brought in the samples that I told him that I was interested in that would be in my budget.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Everything was fine when Luna did the hardwood flooring in my living room. The quality is good, and the price I got was pretty good. The flooring has a nice color. In the beginning, it was kind of rough because the first installation crew wasn't prepared. They were mediocre. They didn't come on time and I had to wait. But the crew I had the second time was outstanding. They gave me a bit of a discount. But I was overall happy with the way they worked. They did an outstanding work. I would recommend Luna Flooring.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I liked Luna Flooring's timing and the cost was fair, too. I called them on a Tuesday. They showed up Wednesday and had the carpet installed on Friday. They installed the carpet in a rental place of mine fast. I'm happy with the product. It's great. The installers were very professional and they were very nice. The quality of work was good. I was very pleased with the work they did for me and the response time that they got back to me.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I gave one star because I have been a customer of Luna for carpet more than once, and would agree with all the positive reviews posted here. That is why I proceeded with tile installation for my bathrooms. It was supposed to be installed Saturday. The wrong color was ordered and all of a sudden I needed underpayment for an additional charge, which is the opposite of what I was told at time of contract. I needed this installed by the following Tuesday latest for realtor photos. Didn’t hear from the installation manager until Tuesday mid day (now too late) and have been playing telephone tag with her ever since.

Tried calling customer service (actually, I have to repeat my story because the installation manager doesn’t have a direct line), finally asked for a customer service manager who sounded as though she would make progress. Line was disconnected (likely on my end) and when I called back she was no longer available, nor was the installation manager. I asked for another manager and was told they didn’t know who to transfer me to. Massive epic fail that shakes my previous trust.

Luna Flooring response

Barbara, we're disappointed to hear that your installation did not go as planned. We'll be looking into your concerns and will be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: June 12, 2019

We had used Luna Flooring previously. We like their cost and we had them again to install some carpet. The sales rep was very knowledgeable. We like that the carpet is pet stain resistant.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I like that the laminate flooring Luna installed in the kitchen is easier to clean. It also covered the mess before so that saved the floor. That was definitely an improvement. They were efficient and they cleaned up well afterwards. Everything went as planned.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Luna Flooring had what I needed as far as product, price and timing. I purchased wood flooring through the rep who came to my house and the experience I had was good. Their products are put down in quality workmanship and in a timely manner. They have met my requirements and I'm very much satisfied.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Luna Flooring installed carpets in my 1400 square feet basement and I love that the padding was nice and soft. The installers were very nice and their workmanship was good. Also, the reps were polite and competent. All in all, everything went well and it was a good experience.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Luna Flooring installed vinyl flooring in the living room, dining room, kitchen, foyer, bathroom, and closets. It was the whole downstairs and the flooring looks really nice. Also, it was right on budget. They were there Friday and did finishing up on Saturday. They did a good job. Everything was great. I’d recommend them.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I used Luna Flooring quite a few years ago when I lived in the city. I bought this house and I wanted to carpet it down before I moved. The service with Luna was a lot better than the other companies that I considered. Also, I had no waiting time. They got the carpeting in the next day so that was beautiful. They did a good job in installing the carpet in the living room. I like the texture of it. So far, it’s doing everything I like. I have recommended Luna to other people. It is good service.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I’m giving one star because there’s no option for no star. I have no problem getting a free estimate appointment for a flooring installation. The guy named Greg came out and gave me an estimate. And texted me that they are going to come and install the floor on Tuesday and he was supposed to call me Monday to set everything up. No calls. No reply. No show on Tuesday. I called the the customer service. They were also unable to reach Greg so they took my message and said someone will call me back and set everything up.

Got a call the Same day (Tuesday 5/28/19) and they scheduled the appointment on Saturday between 9-11 am and said Greg will set everything up and get everything signed the day of. Today on Saturday nobody showed up. Customers service said they only have for in house estimate but no installation. I kept repeating myself that I already had an in house estimate last week and two people scheduled the installation on two different dates and nobody showed and the guy John didn’t even Gave me an option to correct the situation. I went with Home Depot.

Luna Flooring response

Ritika,we take matters such as these very seriously, and sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I had the hardwood flooring and carpeting installed by Luna Flooring. They did it for both floors of my two-story home. There were three rooms on the lower level that the hardwood flooring was installed, and then, the complete upstairs had all-new carpeting installed. They were willing to provide the cleanup and taking away the materials. Other local contractors wouldn’t provide that. It was all-inclusive with Luna. They were clear in communicating, gave us the information, checked everything first, and told us the plan. The hardwood floor and the carpeting were handled very well by both of the installation crews. We’re very happy with how everything turned out.

The only downside is when the salesperson came out, they didn't remind me to use my $150 coupon. So, I wasn’t able to apply the $150 coupon I had to the total purchase, which was a good $10,000 in flooring. And I called Luna's office and asked them to apply it. I got a callback and it was a general voicemail from somebody in their office. I called again and I never heard back. But the flooring and the work that was done were excellent. The salesperson was excellent too. But Luna Flooring should encourage their sales reps when they come out to ask if the customer got an email or any kind of discount that they wanted to apply, because I signed up right then and there. Other than that, I have recommended Luna to friends of ours and neighbors.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Luna Flooring installed an LVT in my first floor room, kitchen, living room and hallway. The guys who did the install were awesome. They did a great job. They were quick and professional. However, I feel like Luna Flooring did a switch-and-bait because the floor that the salesman gave me was not the floor that they brought. It looks like the floor that they brought was a hell of a lot cheaper than what I picked out. The product sample looks thicker with better quality. They came with some thin stuff and I didn't feel like it was the best quality. They gave me the cheapest flooring they could find. It says just use a little bit of dish soap, but every time I clean it, the floor looks very dull. I feel like I didn't get what I paid for.

Luna Flooring response

Michelle, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We apologize for your experience, and will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: May 22, 2019

First off let me say that installation was amazing and this is in no way a negative review on the carpet itself or the installation. However my initial sales associate and nearly everyone I have communicated with at Luna has resulted in a less than positive experience. First, sales associate was to run my husbands information for our credit card check. We were informed that Wells Fargo offered financing terms that worked well for us. Turns out, Les (our sales associate) ran my name with my husband's social security number. Which resulted in a denied application with Wells Fargo (which he never communicated to me). He then reran the same incorrect information without my knowledge with their second financing option Fortiva which changed our financing terms. His iPad kept dying and he was having trouble showing us documents. I had received an email from Wells Fargo so I thought all was good.

Two weeks later we are very pleased with our carpet but I get a bill in the mail from Fortiva with a financing term that I had no knowledge of. Since then, I have had to have another salesperson come to my home (causing me to take another day off work) to rerun our credit information correctly. We have been approved for the Wells Fargo card that we originally wanted but since then I have been unable to get the balance moved.

No one at Luna seems to have the authority to call Fortiva and have the balance reversed. I have spent the past four days on the phone with person after person who says I will receive a call back within 24 hours because they have "escalated" my case. 24 hours later, nothing. When I call back again I get the same song and dance. Long story long, use another company because while the product is good, you get buy quality carpet and have it installed by people and ALSO get good customer service with billing/finance. Will never use again or recommend.

Luna Flooring response

Courtney, thank you for making us aware of your experience. We take your concerns seriously, and will be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: May 22, 2019

We decided to carpet our basement and had no issues getting Luna to come out with a salesperson to sell the flooring. We liked the options and figured we would go ahead with it. We scheduled and confirmed the installation. We got a call that morning that we were going to be an afternoon installation - no big deal. We then don't get a call until almost 4 pm that NO ONE is going to show to install the carpet. I can't possibly believe that wasn't known sooner. Also, there has been nothing done by Luna other than trying to reschedule the appointment like I am inconveniencing them because we have to find ANOTHER date to take off work and make arrangements to wait around and hope this time they show. ON top of all of it we were given our salesperson number and email and his email is a fake one that bounces back emails sent to it and he never returned any calls or voicemails. Extremely unprofessional experience overall.

Luna Flooring response

Lauren, we know missed appointments are unacceptable and we sincerely apologize for the experience. We'll be following up with you shortly to discuss your experience.

Original review: May 21, 2019

It has been 2 years now and I am totally frustrated with my Berber. I have called service twice as the berber started to unravel at the seam. The second person told me that it was very common for the berber I purchased. Funny... I never heard this from the salesperson. I also requested replacement twice and never heard a word. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! Not worth the money and certainly not worth the time I spent on the phone calling for service.

Luna Flooring response
Holly, we regret to read your review and would like to further assist you. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate your account with the information provided. Please provide the street address where the installation took place. If you purchased from a retail location, please specify which location. You may also email us at care@luna.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Over the last 3 years we had a new roof, new sidings, a new AC, had a water-softener put in, had all 37 windows changed and about a year ago had a new vinyl floor put in on the 1st floor. The floor was the worst experience by far. Had the Sales guy in, reviewed everything and agreed on the floor type. Once the installers showed up they saw in minutes that the sub-floor was uneven, i.e. not the same height as we had some areas with carpet, a small patch with hardwood and some areas with plastic vinyl. While I would have expected an experienced Sales person to see that, he did not and we had to agree on the spot to throw in another $2k to even out the sub-floor.

The installation team was really messy. Once they were done I had cigarette butts in my yard, we had to pick up water bottles and soda cans all over the place. They did not clean anything and some air ducts were full of several inch long pieces of wood (only saw that as one cover was not on properly). not just saw dust. The pieces were that big that they would luckily not even go down the bend of the duct.

Then we saw that they had not put a trim under the entrance door. So I called and made an appointment for them to come and fix it. I was home, he never showed. He called me later that he could come next day same time. So I had to go home from work again. This time he showed, but even though I clearly said what the issue was, he did not have the right trim. So he had to come again a week later with the right trim, which means I had to go home from work again. I did not inspect it after he put it in as it was just a piece of trim, but when Mrs came home she immediately saw that it was not even nailed down. It was just cut to size and put in without attaching it. I could not be bothered to call again.

Now about a year later we have a weak spot right in the main walkway. It is very obvious that they messed up something on the new ($2k) sub-floor as there is about a 3x3 inch area where the vinyl planks are now caving in and starting to crack. Again had to call and have somebody to come and inspect it. He immediately saw that there clearly was an issue with the sub-floor and they would have to pick up the vinyl floor in that area and fix it.

Yesterday (a month after the inspection) finally had the appointment for them to come and fix it. So we cleared out that whole area and had to remove a mounted shelf to give them enough clearance to work. As we had no clear ETA I decided just work from home (which I am in a lucky position to do so). By 1 PM I called Luna asking them what is going on as nobody showed or called. The CS lady called the local office and then told me that they just need a few minutes to call me back and give me the time of arrival. The whole rest of the day no call and no show.... so called them again this morning. I have been given a new date.... in two weeks!!

Now I have to move everything back in place, as I am not living 2 weeks with stuff standing in the way, just to move it away again in 2 weeks. I was told that a Mgr. from the local branch office will call me to explain the no-show. Well, what a surprise the workday is getting to its end and so far no call. If I did not have to have that area fixed I would tell them to never contact me again. The amount of times I had to call, leave work early or stay whole days at home is ridiculous. I am dreading what else is going to happen in 2 weeks... Mrs. and I were discussing getting floor on the stairs and the whole 2nd floor redone... Well, it will not be with Luna.

Luna Flooring response

Franky, we’d like to learn more about the confusion regarding your installation appointment. We understand your frustrations and know your time is valuable. We’d like the opportunity to reach out to you to make things right. We've locate your account and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: May 14, 2019

We’re familiar with Luna Flooring's commercial, and so we called for an estimate. And we had another estimate from a different company, and Luna’s was much better. We had laminate installed in a big hallway and one bedroom. It looks like hardwood, but it isn’t. It’s cheaper. The installer worked really well and really fast. The installation was all done in one day. We’re happy with our flooring.

Luna Flooring expert review by Joseph Truini

Luna sells well-known flooring brands like Mohawk, Shaw, Stainmaster and Armstrong. With their 110 percent price guarantee and Love Your Floors Promise, Luna will work hard to make sure you love your new floors.

• Flooring options: WIth carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring options to choose from, you’re sure to find the right flooring for your home.

• Free in-home quote: It’s important to view flooring options in your own home, with your own lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will bring samples to your home, talk you through your options and answer questions, all at no cost to you. You can book your free quote on Luna’s website.

• Financing: Getting the dream floors you’ve always wanted is easier than ever. Just visit the Luna website to see your options.

• Love Your Floors Promise: Luna is so confident you’ll love your new floors, they’ll give you a free replacement, up to 30 days after your installation. Conditions apply.

• 110 percent low price guarantee: Luna promises to beat their competitor’s prices, and if they can’t, they’ll refund you 110 percent of the difference. Just bring in a written estimate from a competitor selling the same product.

• Best for: people who want the latest styles and colors of flooring as well as budget seekers who want low-cost, quality flooring options.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Love Your Floors Promise™
Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
How does your company measure success?
At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
“If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information