3.93/5
  • 1 star
Based on 14 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

New Floors You’ll Love: With hundreds of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring options to choose from,

you’re sure to find the right flooring for your home.

Reserve Your FREE In-Home Appointment: During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples,

answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.

Financing: Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved

credit). Just ask your Flooring Representative for details during your in-home appointment.

Love Your Floors Promise™: Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your

color or style of flooring of your choice… for free*!

110% Low Price Guarantee†: We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡: At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further

provide that service at no cost to you.

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at

Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2017

14 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

We've used Luna Flooring before so we had their number. We had the Fargo-type hardwood flooring installed in the living room and the hallway, while the carpet was installed in the bedroom. The color compliments the room really nice. We had to put the installation off a month because the painter wasn't done yet and they were very accommodating with our delay which was really nice. Everything went well and smooth.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I sold my house and I was trying to move into a new house so I was under a time constraint. I liked the idea that Luna Flooring could do the carpeting within a short period of time. Also, I called Lowe's but they never called me back. So, I went and called Luna. I had them install the carpet in two rooms and the hallway. I love the light grey color of the carpet and it was what I wanted. Apparently, there had been animals in here before so it's like a complete 360 in the way it smells and everything else. The pad they put under was also awesome.

The sales rep I had was really nice. He took his time and I explained my financial situation and what I was looking for. He was cooperating and didn't try to oversell me. He was also upfront in saying they were a little behind with the installation. But they did it within a week and a half with plenty of time before I moved in. I had two installers here and they were both sweethearts. The only hiccup was that I'd given them a money order and for some reason, they didn't know what to do with it. But in terms of their work, they were awesome. One of them even vacuumed my hallway. I have recommended Luna to other people.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Salesman (Carlos) N O T a man of his word... If you have any problems just call he said. B.S. Installers brought the wrong floor panels. We called and called and called. No answer. We put One thousand twenty dollars down but were charged for the entire bill. We called and called and called. No answer until we called Luna. Then he responds and acts like Sgt. Schultz, "I know nothing." I was going to tell family/friends about this company but changed my mind and will NEVER refer them.

Dear Louvenia,
Thank you for making us aware of this matter. We understand that we have spoken to you in regards to your concerns. If you continue to have questions and/or concerns please contact us at comments@luna.com.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I have wood flooring installed in the hallways and the living room of my home by Luna Flooring. I like that it’s real wood and it’s really pretty. I considered other brands like 50 Floor and Home Depot, but when I had Luna come out, the guy told me that I needed to give them an answer by a certain date. I still needed the other quotes. So, I gave him an answer in the time that he needed, which was I wasn't going to go with Luna because I had to get my other quote. Then I got a call back from the office and they asked me the same thing and what was the reason. I told them and then they gave me a discount. So, I went with them and I'm glad I did. I want to get my three bedrooms floored too and it might be through Luna because the other places I looked at, their quality was just as good but Luna gave me the better price. I would recommend them to a friend big time.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I’d cancelled my install initially due to horrible service when trying to schedule the install and now I wish I’d left it that way. The installers were SUPER nice but they didn’t complete the job until after midnight and the finished product is mediocre at best and certainly not worth the expense or headaches. There’s a horrible gouge in one of the planks that was not disclosed but was hidden under a large piece of furniture and the trim work looks AWFUL.

Monique,
Thank you for making us aware of your concerns, we'll be investigating this matter further.

Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

HAD a very serious problem. Made many, many phone call, everyone had a don't care attitude. Matter still not resolved and no one even returned my phone calls as promised. I will never do business with Luna again... Very disappointed in the treatment I received.

Don,
We never want our customers to be inconvenienced, and apologize for your experience. Our records show that we have contacted you on several occasions with no success. If you wish further assistance please contact us at care@luna.com.

Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My son put in some flooring from Home Depot Fargo in three rooms and the hall and we liked it. But he's working and he couldn't fit in to do the rest of the house so we went to Luna since they had a similar product to what he have. I like the laminate flooring that they installed in two of our bedrooms and their service was very good.

Two guys put the flooring in, a father and son. They were fantastic and they got the job done. My wife even said to the two gentlemen if they would come back when we need to do some work. They came a day before the actual installation because they had to do something with the flooring first. They were to come back the next day which was fine. But they brought all the flooring and asked if it was what we ordered. My wife said she thought so since it was running the same way like we have it. But after they left, my wife checked again and it looked a bit lighter. What we ordered was called Tumbleweed and what they brought was some Natural Forest.

My wife couldn't get a hold of the installers so she had to call Luna. A rep answered and my wife told her what happened. She said it was what we ordered and that it was just a different brand so it has a different name. But when the installers came, they said it wasn't the same. The flooring connected with the floor we have in our hallway and there's a strip so it's in separate rooms. It looks good but it's now what we wanted. It's also a little overpriced. Their rep could have said that the flooring might be wrong but she guaranteed my wife that it was the same flooring we ordered. When we get another flooring, Luna should give us a little discount for that mistake they made. Other than that, in our bedroom my wife's got two little throw rugs on each side of our bed covering the flooring because she likes it. We've got two more rooms and probably next spring, we'll have Luna again.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I considered another brand before purchasing from Luna. I looked at the actual hardwood from that brand but Luna came down on price a bit so I went with them. I purchased the hardwood type floor and had them installed by their contractors in the living room and the hallway. I like that the new flooring doesn't need to be carpet cleaned. So far, so good.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I had carpeting for two bedrooms done by Luna Flooring. Before this, we looked at Lowe’s and Home Depot. We didn't know exactly what kind of floor we were going to get. The young man from Luna showed up and brought samples. He was well-mannered and that went off without a hitch. I like the color and cost of the carpet. There was just one hiccup. They were due to come on a particular day and we had emptied out both bedrooms. We're living in the hall and put everything in the living room. The morning that they were supposed to come I didn't hear anything from them. At about 11:00, I called and the young man I spoke to said that the installers were overbooked and that they should have called me to tell me that they had to reschedule. But my wife and I had no missed calls from Luna Flooring on our phone, so nobody thought to call to say that it was being rescheduled.

The next scheduled day, they showed up right on time. Two gentlemen came in and did an awesome job of carpeting. They're very unlimited and fast. It would have probably taken me a whole day. We were very happy with the installation. One thing, though, is when we were trying to pay them after they installed the carpet, they seemed like they called the same number that anyone else would call to pay a bill. The gentleman's phone couldn't get a signal where we lived, we actually used my phone. We sat there for about 25 minutes listening to Luna's music and they were getting angsty. I knew we're holding them up, so I ended up having them follow me to the bank. I got a bank check. Going forward, Luna may want to consider having a number just for their installers to call to use a credit card to pay for the installation. But, overall, it was a good experience. We actually have two more rooms to do and the claim right now is to call Luna again.

Mark,

Thanks for your review, we're happy to know that your experience surpassed your expectations. We look forward to working with you again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

It was my second time to purchase from Luna Flooring and our experience was fine. We saw what we wanted at a price that we wanted to pay. The second time was kind of the same experience that I had the first time with the sales rep where the price started at more than double of what we landed at. I don't like that aspect of any sales business but it's effective. This time, we had carpet installed in the basement of a different house. The installers came to do what they did and they did it well. I like the color and the feel of the carpet and, so far, the flooring has met my expectations.

Dear Raquel,
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we are happy to know that your experience surpassed your expectations.

Thank you for sharing!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I had one of the top end carpets installed in my den by Luna Flooring and the installation was completed about a month ago. I looked at the reviews from local installers, people who aren't necessarily tied to a big company and a couple others but Luna was the only one that gave me a weekend appointment that worked well with my schedule. We decided to go with the young brands and the high-quality carpet because it was in the den area where we had a lot of foot traffic. The sales rep was knowledgeable and I didn't have any problems with understanding what was going out staking it, and the delivery and installation were quick.

However, I thought we were getting a good deal but there was an issue with the carpet. It's a brownish carpet that matches the woodwork we have in the den but the underlining is a bit lighter so when you take the duvet out you can see a quarter size duvet in the carpet. I tried to contact the salesman, Brandon, and he came to the house but I haven't heard back from him yet. I'm not satisfied now but my experience was great up to this point. Scheduling, installation, and knowledge of the product were good but the response on the issues was not good, but I want to give Luna Flooring a chance to resolve it.

Gerald,
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret to hear about the lack of follow up that you've received, we'll be following up with you shortly to discuss your experience.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Love Your Floors Promise™
Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
How does your company measure success?
At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
“If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information