Call toll free
4.32/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

196 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I had my condo done except the kitchen and bathroom a few years ago and was satisfied / they did a good job. Last year I decided to do my kitchen with the same laminate. I took the day off from work, moved everything (fridge, stove, heavy baking racks) out and, they never showed up. Against my better judgment, after they discounted the price, I rescheduled. Guess what. Once again, I took a day off from work, moved everything and, they never showed up. Customer service rep told me not to interrupt her and that I shouldn’t have been mad. I asked her how many days she could afford to take off from work for no reason. I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY DEPOSIT BACK. This was the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had with any company. Literally go ANYWHERE else.

Luna Flooring response

Renee, we're disappointed to hear about your experience and we'd like to help. Please email us at care@luna.com with both your contact and order information, thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I had Luna Flooring install carpet and padding in a rental townhouse and it was very good. I liked their price and quality. Also, the sales guy was very nice. They work with you on the price, they have good finance options and they have very available scheduling. I plan on using Luna again and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Luna Flooring's product is good and I'm very pleased with it. Plus when I used them before, they were prompt and professional. I was happy with it so when I wanted to purchase flooring again, I went right to Luna. I had carpeting installed six weeks ago and everything went as expected. I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

The carpet I got from Luna was comparable to another product. The price was better too. The carpet was installed in five rooms in my home and the installers did a great job. They went up, over and beyond my expectations. At this point, the product is also meeting and exceeding my expectations.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I was disappointed that it took me two and a half months to get an appointment for someone to come and look at my carpet for it to be repaired. Once the installer came out to do the repair, he informed me that he was unable to do the repair that day because it was not put in as a repair but a restretch and he would not get paid for it. He advised me to make another appointment and to specify that a repair was needed and that I already had the carpet but needed the padding. I did as he asked and made the appointment for 3 weeks from that day. However, the day before the installer was due to come out again, I received a phone call stating that the appointment had been cancelled and that I would have to make yet another appointment and take off another day of work.

I cannot believe how much of a run around I have gotten within the last 2 and 1/2 months just to get a repair done on my carpet that I spent $2,000 on for two rooms. I didn't get this much of a run around when I needed someone to come out here and give me an estimate of how much it would cost me to do my two rooms in my home. I would expect no less when it comes to repairing something that you've already purchased. I am extremely unhappy, upset and very disappointed to say the least. Had I had known the run-around that I was going to be given if and when a problem would arise, I would have gone with another company. I have other rooms in my house that I would like to update, but in light of what I have been through I will be going with another company.

Luna Flooring response

Tiffany, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Luna has been our go-to place for all of our carpeting and any other needs, and their reps have been very responsive. When we moved in four and a half years ago, we had them put in carpeting in our house. And most recently, we had carpeting put out here in our three season room. It had what we used to call linoleum back in the day, but it was tile. It was nice because it was easy to use and we didn’t spend as much time out here as we thought we would. But since we were upgrading things in our house, we decided that we would get carpeting to cover the ugly floor. And since the room has three-sided windows, I’m concerned about the sun having an effect on the carpet. It’s a really light-colored carpeting and I don’t know what the sun would do to it if it were exposed to it for a long period of time. Nonetheless, the carpet looks elegant and we would recommend Luna.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Horrible and frustrating from start to finish. The original sales person wasn’t able to make the appt. so another sales person said he would come instead. Ended up calling us hours later and said he couldn’t make it, but we decided to give him another chance and rescheduled once again. When he finally came, he sold us on some “great deal” that included new carpet for two bedrooms and the stairway (in the contract). When the installers showed up they said they didn’t have an order for the carpet for the stairs. We called Luna and they said they could reschedule the stairway carpet installation. We scheduled for last Friday morning (first thing) and my husband had to take off work to be at the house for the appt. They called that morning and said now they wouldn’t be there until 1-3pm, when originally they were supposed to come first thing.

We waited for them to come until 250pm and they never showed. My husband called customer service and she couldn’t get ahold of the installers either. So he waited around all day, took off work, and they never showed. What is incredibly frustrating is the fact that this was a HUGE inconvenience for us, especially when we rescheduled because of Luna’s screw up. We ended up rescheduling AGAIN and they are installing the carpet for the stairway today. While we are satisfied with the quality of the carpet, we are beyond irritated with the customer service, salesperson, and installers. We would go out of our way to tell others to not use Luna. Not worth it. I’d rather pay more and actually have the company follow through with the contract.

Luna Flooring response

Jill, we're disappointed to hear about your experience, and we'll be looking into your concerns right away, thank you.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The work Luna Flooring does is good quality job, and there’s a whole lot of projects that I have for them to do. They just finished my den and I wanted my kitchen done. I wanted it done in ceramic tile but they said they couldn’t put ceramic tile down over what I had down there without taking all that stuff off. The salesperson didn't tell me that though and I had paid over 2,000 and something dollars to do it. I told them to forget it and I cancelled the requirement. They were supposed to refund my credit card. But I waited from a Friday all the way to a Wednesday. I checked my credit card and it still was not refunded.

I called them but the customer service is not in Baltimore. It’s somewhere up north and they don’t seem interested in working with the customers. They kept springing me on and sending me from one person to the next person. It took about four days to get an answer. I had changed the material and now, what they've decided to do is take out what I would pay for that flooring and then refund the rest to us. But it’s still gonna take 10 to 15 days. It should take no more than three days because it was done on our credit card though. The customer service sucks. They need to sharpen up their customer service. That’s what brings customers back. But I’d still recommend Luna.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I liked Luna Flooring for their convenience, price and quality. Plus, I got an upgrade for the same price. I had them install carpets in the stairway. It’s dark grey and it has a very soft and plush feeling. The salesman and installer were both great so I have no complaints and I will recommend others to use the same service.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

The carpet before was horrible and the place is a rental property so I was looking for a carpet in the color of dirt. I looked at other brands but we had a contract on price with Luna Flooring. Plus the carpet I got there is actually a very pretty color of dirt. It's dark but not too dark where it takes away from the room. It allows enough light in the room and it looks pretty stain-resistant. So we're happy.

We had the carpet installed in three bedrooms, a hallway and the stairway, and it went well. The installers were on time and since we had painted before they did the installation, they were very careful. They didn't scratch the walls and we didn't have to go over any issue in areas where the carpet was laid. They were a little short on measurement so they didn't complete the stairs on the first day. But it wasn't their fault. Besides, they came back and finished it up without a hitch. Luna Flooring did a good job. In fact, I'd probably call them again. There's another rental property where we're gonna need the carpet replaced.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We had Luna Flooring install carpet and vinyl in the living room and the bedroom. They were able to get it done quickly. It was a good experience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

The installers stolen my padding. Replace it with cheaper padding. At time we are still checking to see if they replace my carpet with cheaper carpet. Because it is already Wore out and it's only been not even 6 months. My laminated floors have already buckled. They're been replaced once already because then scholars do not do it right. I am blocked. My cell phone my house phone my son's cell phone. We are all blocked and just get answer machine. Still waiting on a technician to come out to inspect the laminated floors. Never again. I just want my money back.

Luna Flooring response

Tina, we apologize for your experience and we'll be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Due to the significantly low cost of the Luna product, we decided to use Luna on 4 separate occurrences for flooring requirements in our homes. I should have never used Luna again after the first situation when our installers arrived intoxicated and unable to perform the flooring work less than two years ago but due to the very inexpensive flooring costs from their competitors, we continued to use Luna for a total of 4 projects.

Less than two years from installation from the first project, patches of our carpet are completely bare now. We have had the Luna flooring "inspection" completed and have been unable to retrieve any information from our alleged Luna representative managing the claim. This individual is always "not in the office that day" when contact is attempted to be made and one customer service agent mentioned that I will be charged for the repairs. Please do not use Luna products and be swayed by their competitive pricing. Their lack of quality and customer service is pathetic and will never use them again. If I could rate them zero stars, I would have.

Luna Flooring response

Erika, we're assure you that this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns and start working on a resolution.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I shopped around a little bit when I bought the carpet for my whole house. I considered all the reviews and decided to go to Luna Flooring. It was a little more expensive but they assured me that the people doing the installation would be totally professional and that there would be no issues with the installation. The carpet ended up looking super nice. I recommend them. They were very professional and accurate.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

It was a Saturday and I got online looking for flooring companies and found Luna Flooring. I got on their website and they wanted to know when we’ would be available for someone to come out and I said, “You can go anytime.” A lady showed up the next day — on a Sunday, bought some samples of the flooring, went up and measured everything. She was a very nice lady. Then on a fine Tuesday of that same week their installer came back to install it. It was great that they responded very quickly. So far the engineered wood floor that we had installed is still looking real good. If I needed more done, I’ll definitely be using Luna Flooring again. It was a great experience for everyone involved.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Why does it take an Act of Congress to get flooring installed when you have had an appointment for 2 1/2 weeks??? THEY cancelled the first time due to "lack of installers", for carpet. The wood flooring was still as scheduled. I rescheduled the carpet. The day of installation for the wood flooring, got automated phone message he is on his way. 3 hours later we call to find out where he is at for he has not shown up yet. We call Luna. Luna calls the installer, gets no answer and leaves a message for him to call me. The installer calls, the installer claims to have broken down on the way to install my flooring.

I call Luna, they have not heard from the installer. Luna wants to reschedule the wood flooring. I need to get my flooring done ASAP due to it going up on the market to be sold and I have people coming to look at my home in 2 days. I want to cancel. Luna assures me that both the wood flooring and the carpet will be done the next day and compensates me a little for my trouble and aggravation. I agree. The next morning, I receive the automated call saying the wood flooring was on the way and that I was 2nd on the list. Ok. No problem. Meanwhile I get another phone call from Luna saying that my carpet would have to be rescheduled due to lack of installers for the day.

At this time, I am HIGHLY upset. I call the person in which I spoke to the day before that assured me that my flooring would be completed on this day. She says that the phone call was a mistake and that my carpet was being loaded on the truck to be sent out to be installed today. Ok. I am fine with that. My wood flooring was completed. I am very satisfied. Carpet was suppose to be here between 3-7 p.m. At 5:15 p.m. a phone call was made because I had not heard from anyone about the carpet. Luna says the installer is having trouble at the job site prior to me and did we still want them to come. I still want them to install the carpet. They are suppose to call when they are on their way. At 8:30 p.m.still no call from the installer. I call Luna. The man I spoke to did not know my situation and asked to give him 10 minutes to check out the situation and call me back. Now it is 10:30 p.m.

I have not heard from ANYONE!!! The installer never called. The person from Luna NEVER called me back. I AM ANGRY!!! Someone will hear about this in the morning and I am one ANGRY customer! My home cannot be shown to people who have made appointments and I could possibly lose out on the a sale of my home. I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN AND I WILL NOT RECOMMEND!!

Luna Flooring response

Denise, we know your time is valuable and we apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

We used Luna once for a friend and we had a really good experience with it so we went with them, too. We had carpeting and hardwood installed and we like the quality. We had a prefinished hardwood put in and it almost perfectly matches the hardwood that we have on the first floor that was sanded and stained and the whole nine yards with that. The prefinished hardwood is perfect. Luna's installation team and the guy who came out to give us the initial quote and measure up were good. Their installers called and gave us the time they were gonna be here and they were here on time. When they ran into traffic, they called and told us they would be about 10 minutes late. They didn’t leave us hanging. Everything was very good. I'd tell others to definitely go with Luna.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

The carpet installed in our home by Luna is excellent. We got an estimate from another company and it was really expensive. So, we decided to look at a shop near our house and Luna came out as highly recommended. We had them come up to do the estimates, and they were able to come the very next day. They have great pricing. They installed the new flooring quickly and carefully and they did a good job. The carpet is exactly what we wanted.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Had laminate flooring installed on almost entire main level on Jan 27, 2017. After a year and a half, the flooring has started to separate in one area, a threshold piece has come unglued and after a stove repair, we discovered a complete chop floor job was performed under the stove by LUNA. I called LUNA to schedule an appointment for an inspector to come out on June 28th. The inspector was very thorough and noted the 3 issues and told me that LUNA would get back to me in 3-5 days.

After 2 weeks of waiting for LUNA to call, I called LUNA back and got Louise on the phone. She was very nice and appeared helpful after apologizing to me that no one followed through and called me back to schedule the repair. She also informed me that the company is going through "growing pains" and that things are tough right now. Louise scheduled the repair date for July 18th so I took the day off from work to accommodate the 8-12 time slot that was given to me.

At approximately 4pm on July 18th, I finally received a phone call from who I thought was the repairman, but it turned out that he thought he was coming out to do an inspection. I explained to him that the inspection was done in June already and that I was waiting all day for the repair to be done. He was very difficult to understand so I asked that he have his boss call me. His boss called back after a half hour or so, to tell me that he was the repairman and that he would be able to do the repair after all. Complete communication breakdown by LUNA after me taking a day off. So the boss told me he would call me back the next day to priority schedule me for another day that will accommodate me, I am still waiting for his phone call on August 2nd.

Meanwhile, I called Louise back on the 19th to find out why this happened and got her voicemail. I left her a very nice message that day and never heard back. I called Louise again a couple of days later and still, no phone call returned today. I waited about a week after hearing from no one at LUNA and called LUNA again to schedule and explain the situation from the round one inconvenience. They made me a "priority" for Aug 2, morning priority, between 8-12. That doesn't sound like a priority to me... 8-12, four hours of waiting again! At 11am, I called LUNA to find out the status of the repair technician. I was told that he "should" be at my house around 1 or 1:30. So... another full day of work missed just so I can be LUNA's "priority!"

I am not one to complain about this kind of thing normally, but this is absolutely the worst customer service I have EVER received from any company in my lifetime. I, as the customer, don't care that the company is going through "growing pains." I am a customer who wants their flooring repaired in a more timely manner than almost 1.5 months. LUNA's scheduling for repairs is POOR at best and their communication and follow through is worse than poor. I would, without question, avoid using this company and will never recommend them... at least until they can tell me that their "growing pains" are done!

Luna Flooring response

Judy, we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Luna Flooring had a good sale going on. I love the Berber carpet they installed for me. It's really nice and it makes the house more appealing and fresh. Luna's installers were very professional and they did an excellent job and got the job done very neatly. Also, it didn't take them all day long to get it done, so I was really grateful for that. I recommended them to my girlfriend. I've told her how pleased I was with the carpet as well as the whole installation process. So, she called and had a representative come out, she looked at some carpets, and she ended up purchasing.

Insufficient response received
Original review: July 27, 2018

I been in contact with customer service regarding this matter. Our carpet is not even 2 years. It’s shedding & it’s coming apart & we were told they cannot fix it. Horrible company don’t do service with them. Run away if you can. This is unacceptable.

Luna Flooring response

Bradford, we're sorry to hear this, and we'll be following up with you shortly to discuss your experience.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I love my new flooring from Luna. I have their laminate flooring installed in the bedroom. Initially, their price was what made me decide to go with them.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: July 24, 2018

The main thing I called Luna Flooring out for was to get quote and I told the guy that I wanted to wait six months for financial reasons. But he told me that they could put off installation for a couple of months and he kept on and on. I was high pressured into it and we ended up going ahead and signing the contract with him. But even today after the flooring has already been installed, I still would have preferred doing it in January.

I told the salesman I'm a big collector of everything and that it would take me a month to pack everything up. That was even pushing it because I'm 73 years old and I don't get around like a spring chicken anymore. He told me that if it was not ready by July 31st, we could send it back. I finished packing around the 15th of July so I called the office. I told them that we could go ahead and set the date up earlier since we had already signed the contract and that they could go ahead and do the installation because my husband didn't want to walk over all the boxes for an extra two weeks.

We set a date for them to come out to do the install and they said they would call us before they got ready to come out. I waited and waited and until the day before the install was to be done, I still hadn't heard anything. So I called the office and every time I call the office, I would get the runaround. They told me they would get somebody to call me back but nobody did. The salesman was having an emergency with his son and I can understand that but when you can't do something for your company, you get somebody to take your place until you're able to take over again, right? But I still didn't hear anything.

The next morning, they showed up around 10:30 but I was gone by then. I had an appointment so I had to leave the house for a while and I thought they would be here at 8 o'clock so I got up early, made sure that my husband and I were dressed and everything was ready to go. And when they showed up, they wanted the money immediately. But we couldn't do that. We had to have the money and we were planning on doing the 12-month zero interest plan. They kept saying they couldn't start until they got the cash so my husband put it on American Express. Then they went ahead and installed. But that was a miscommunication again and everything got wrong.

The installers were courteous and efficient in applying the flooring, and they answered all my questions as they proceeded. They had to come back the next day to finish the job. They came back later in the afternoon and when they had finished the job, they couldn't get out of here fast enough. They gave me something to fill out for the install only but they gave me the customer copy instead of the office copy. That was wrong. So I said I needed copies of something that would show what they had done. So I made a copy of all the paperwork so I had something.

But I never knew how many boxes of product was ordered for the job. While they were installing, I told them that I wanted to keep whatever was left over. When they finished the job, I got a a partial box that they were working on to finish the job. I could have paid for 63 cartons and they installed 50. I have no guarantee. After that, I waited several days but I still didn't hear anything from them. I asked where the warranties and the guarantee on the product were. They told me that I would have to maintain the product and that they would send that to me. They said it would take three to five days, but I had to call them back again a week later. They said they would email it to me in two or three days. Well, I finally got the email yesterday.

Besides talking to the office back and forth, I talked to the salesperson also. He said he would check into it and call me back but he hasn't gotten here yet. I had to wait a while and also stay on top of them. We got the new vinyl wood look flooring and I like the product, as well as the install that they did. But as far as working with the office, they were all idiots. I was very dissatisfied with the experience and I will not be going back to Luna again.

Luna Flooring response

Janice, We’ve located your account and we'll be contacting you tomorrow to discuss your concerns further.

Original review: July 23, 2018

We saw an advertisement on TV saying Luna Flooring has a sale of 70% off, so we decided to contact them. The sales manager who we dealt with was very nice. He seemed to know a lot about carpeting and the business. We got wall-to-wall carpeting for our living room, dining area, and hallways. The installation team was from a different company, but they were fine and polite. There was a problem though where they said they wanted to rip out the cork poured on the bottom of my wall and put the carpet in that way. I wasn't told by the sales manager that that was gonna have to be done as I would never have approved it. So, I called him and explained what the installers wanted to do. He said he'd never heard of that before and then, he emailed the company that was doing the work.

There was kind of a stall because the installers weren't gonna do anything until I gave the okay and until they heard from their boss. Then, a man from the installation team told me that we would have to get a different company to come in and do the work because they didn't have the equipment to do it. The sales manager said they could just put it up right to the wall and he didn't understand what the problem was. This took about a half hour. Finally, the installation team got a call and they were told to put it up against the wall like what the sales manager had said. From that point on, there was no problem but I was a little irritated that we had to go through that. They did the work which just took longer, but they were trying to save time. Once everything was done, the carpeting has met my expectations and looks really nice. I would recommend Luna Flooring.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I had some carpet done in a previous home and I wanted to stick with Luna Flooring. This time, I got the carpet installed upstairs, downstairs and in the bedrooms. I like the entire flooring, its color and the way it was put down. The cost was reasonable too.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I had new carpeting installed in the basement of my home by Luna Flooring. The gentlemen from Carpet One, the company that installed the original carpet came in and gave an estimate which was kind of high. A flyer came in through the mail from Luna so I contacted them. Thereafter, somebody from came and showed some samples. We picked one and they gave us an estimate of how much it would cost to install.

However, something was not right. Their installers came and then they had to go away because the material was short. The next time, another group of installers came and they were provided with the first material which was short to begin with. They installed even then and as they were running short on time, they had to standby. I told Luna that this was not professional and that I should be compensated because I am waiting for them to go back since the material was short. I'm not satisfied with them.

Luna Flooring response

Dilip Paul. we're sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. We've located your account, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I decided one day to get my flooring done and I reached out to Luna Flooring because of the speed of how they could do things. I got dark colored vinyl planks and had them installed in three bedrooms. They have an old look to them, they're dark brown and they're very nice. I like the easy care of them as well. The only thing is they had removed my closet door and it was kind of off the track. And the guy came back the very next day, then he put it back on the track but he also told me what to do if it pops out again. And it did pop out again and I couldn't fix it. And he suggested that I needed a new door, but the door is only a couple of years old.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Luna Flooring was wonderful! We had them install hardwood floors in our whole house. We used them before and I was so pleased with them so I just called them right away this time. When I first got them, they were much better in price and the quality was much the same as the others. The sales rep I dealt with this time, Brian, and the guy who put the flooring in were wonderful. We have to finish putting the flooring in because we were redoing the kitchen. So the guy who put it in gave us his card and told us to call him. He wants to put it in so that it all looks uniform, which I thought was awesome.

I like the color of our new flooring. But Luna needs a little bit more variety. It wasn't the exact one I wanted, but it was close enough that the price was worth it. And it looks wonderful, too. The only thing is their threshold that finishes off the flooring from one room to another doesn't look as nice quality as the flooring does. So they need to upgrade their thresholds, and they would be absolutely perfect.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I liked Luna Flooring's selection much better than some of the other companies I had an appointment with. They also offered the best deal for the laminate in the kitchen and carpet in the living room with a little bit on the walk-in at the front door. I was looking for a particular color and was able to find something that matched up with what I wanted perfectly. The carpet is very soft, plush, and nice to walk on which is good. I live in an older home and the baseboards and the woodwork is natural wood color, and we were able to match the laminates to the existing woodwork almost perfectly. It was amazing.

The installers were wonderful as well, particularly Roman. He was the gentleman who installed the laminate in the kitchen and he was fantastic. He was so polite, conscientious, very detailed-orientated and professional. He did a beautiful job installing the laminate and he cleaned up after himself. The place looked better than it did before he came in the house. It was awesome. The carpet guys were great too as well as they cleaned up after themselves but Roman was more personable.

Original review: June 30, 2018

The installation started on 6/18. They did not complete one room. The 3 installers showed up late morning. The one in charge left the 2 and did not return until about 6 pm. Around 8:40 pm they claimed they ran out of material and would return on 6/23. Today is June 30th and I am still waiting. I get the runaround on the phone, the clock is ticking. Luna FINISH THE JOB!

Luna Flooring response

We're disappointed to hear that you feel this way, Garnetta! We'll be following up with you soon to discuss your concerns.

Luna Flooring expert review by Joseph Truini

Luna Flooring is a popular Illinois flooring company with locations in Deerfield, Lake Zurich and Oakbrook Terrace. Luna sells well-known flooring brands like Mohawk, Shaw, Stainmaster, Armstrong and more at discount prices. With their 110 percent price guarantee and Love Your Floors Promise, Luna will work hard to make sure you love your new floors.

• Flooring options: WIth carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring options to choose from, you’re sure to find the right flooring for your home or business.

• Free in-home appointment: It’s important to see potential flooring options in your own home, with your lighting and furniture around it. A Luna representative will bring samples to your house and talk you through your options, at no cost to you. You can reserve your free appointment on Luna’s website.

• Financing: If you qualify and spend more than $630, you can receive a special financing promotion of either 12 months no interest or 48 months with a special rate of 9.99 percent APR.

• Love Your Floors Promise: Luna guarantees you’ll love your floors or they’ll give you a free replacement, up to 30 days after your installation.

• 110 percent low price guarantee: Luna promises to beat their competitor’s prices, and if they can’t, they’ll refund you 110 percent of the difference. Just bring in a written estimate from a competitor selling the same product.

• Best for: people who want a low-cost, quality flooring option in the state of Illinois.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Luna Flooring questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Luna wants you to Love Your Floors! Luna has the latest styles and colors of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile. Reserve your FREE In-Home appointment today by calling (855)207-5937. During your appointment, a flooring professional will show you samples, answer questions, measure your room for free, and provide a price estimate.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Love Your Floors Promise™
Because we’re so confident you’ll love your new floors, Luna offers a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!

110% Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any competitor’s price or refund 110% of the difference.

Financing Options
Luna offers financing options to help you love your floors today without paying for it all now (on approved credit). Just ask your flooring professional for details. It’s easy to apply during your in-home appointment.

2 Year Limited Installation Warranty
At Luna, we stand by the quality of our workmanship. Should further installation service attributable to the original installation of your flooring be required within 2 years, Luna will return and provide that service at no cost to you.
What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
With Luna, new floors are easy and affordable! Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience. We back all our floors by a 110% Low Price Guarantee, 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty, and a Love Your Floors Promise™.
How does your company measure success?
At Luna, we want you to be satisfied with your new floors. That’s why we offer a 30-day Love Your Floors Promise™ on all on all carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile flooring. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide a new color or style of flooring of your choice… for free!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
“If I install floors myself, I’ll save a great deal of money.” This is a common misconception with new floors that can lead to costly repairs and lasting problems. Purchasing from Luna can save precious time and money in the long run. Additionally, Luna offers convenient financing options and a 110% Low Price Guarantee† for budget-conscious homeowners.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
Major innovations in the flooring manufacturing process have produced some of the most durable, stylish, and easy to clean floors to date. Luna takes pride in the floors we sell, therefore we continuously update our carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile selections so you can be sure you’re shopping for the latest and greatest flooring available.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
Getting new floors you love is so much easier with Luna. Shop for new floors at home, receive free room measurements, and professional installation at your convenience.
Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Luna Flooring is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited company.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Luna has helped homeowners update their floors for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners looking for new floors.

Luna Flooring Company Information