Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.23/5

Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Ferguson Enterprises Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferguson Enterprises?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferguson Enterprises?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Purchased all our GE Monogram appliances from Ferguson in Reno, NV. Absolutely horrible experience. After (3) years the oven/ range has had to have been replaced by GE. (The self clean function does not work, overheats the unit & ended up burning up the motherboard/ computer.) Required 5 visits by the tech and multiple threats to get replaced. The dishwasher soap dispenser only opens about 60 % of the time (after running for 3 hours you have to start over.) The fridge/freezer combo is now not getting cold enough and the ice cream has the consistency of gravy. They promised to make a work order and have a rep reach out. Over a week and NOTHING!!! Then when you call 1-800 number after several prompts it just hangs up on you. Can't even make this stuff up! Spent almost 20k on garbage appliances and garbage service!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

So my daughter and I bought a new house new construction with appliances that came from Ferguson. The microwave went out and stopped heating food and it was only 1 1/2 years old so I called to order a new one and have them install it for me. I wasn’t expecting them to give it to me and their sales contact Williams was very nice but said it’s a process they have to go through. He said they first have to send you a quote which will take a couple of days. Well it’s been several days and no phone calls. No quotes other than what they gave us over the phone. We agreed to pay for what he quoted over the phone but no you have to wait for a written quote. Apparently you sign and send back to them then at some point they contact you for payment and they schedule someone to come out and install and they couldn’t even tell me that.

So my daughter called spoke to April in Chesterfield county store in Virginia and said, "Look it’s been several days. I haven’t heard anything." And April’s reply was “and?!” then proceeded to tell my daughter and I quote “ ma’am they’ll get to it when they get to it” end of conversation. I have used Ferguson before and never had this issue but in Richmond Va however this has left a very bad taste for us and will not return. I have purchased the exact same model for much less and we put it in ourselves and save ourselves another $150 for installation and $50 for disposal. The landfill is 4 miles up the rd. Ferguson if you see this review your customer service is poor and should never respond to a customer in this way!

Get buying tips about Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

We built a new "green" home in Santa Paula. By the recommendation of our architect, we purchased all our appliances, faucets, tubs, etc. from Ferguson in Santa Monica. All went well, Thermador appliances. I wanted a double wall oven but we were talked into a convection/steamer, sounded great, healthy cooking. They did not have one on the floor, nor did we get to see photos. I take the blame for not insisting. Again, all was well, deliveries fine. Flash forward....here are the complaints:

- basic tub we ordered for guest bath was very deep, not what we were shown. We couldn't do anything about that as one day it was in the box, the next, set in with granite around it.
      - steamer/convection oven we still don't know how to use, despite the book.

- wall oven has been almost 100degrees off (have to set 100 degrees higher then what you want).

Over the years there have been several calls to Ferguson by me about the wall oven and steamer/convection. One time I was told they would set up for us to go to a "class" put on by Thermador to teach us the use of the steamer oven. That never happened, when I call again, no one seemed to know what I was talking about. In regard to the oven needing to be calibrated, they told me I had to call a repair person. This is back and forth over a few years mind you. Sometimes you have other things to deal with then constantly calling Ferguson! I finally called a repair company, and I was told I didn't need a repair appt., all I had to do was call Thermador and they could walk me through a calibration!!! He also told me anyone from Ferguson should have known that!!! I will never do business with this store again, and I advice who ever reads this, go elsewhere! Live and learn, I certainly did.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

Ferguson Enterprises in Roanoke, VA has the most friendly and courteous sales and service representatives that I have had the amazing pleasure of dealing with in such a very long time. Everyone all the way to the person that first answered the phones every time I call, was so very nice and attentive to why I was calling and what I needed. All of them made me feel really appreciated as a customer and a person. There was not generic or fake service, no just putting on a smile, this was honest and true joy that you could here in the voices to please the customer. Thank you all for that breath of fresh air this morning. Keep up the good work and I look forward to talking to you all again soon.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

Bought GE Monogram range and double ovens, which both went out before the first year was up (and we had a two-year warranty). Getting Fergusons to take care of it has been a nightmare. Bad service, no communication, no follow-through. Will never buy there again nor recommend to anyone!

Original review: July 12, 2020

I needed a 4 blade heat pump Exhaust Motor Fan with center bearing and adapter. Called 1st said bring old fan and come on down. In a matter of 10min. after arriving they had me a brand new Identical fan, out the door and on my way back home to install it. All 3 guys at the counter we nice and helpful and was 15min. to closing on a Saturday afternoon and were not pushy at all, took the time and care to help me, thanks Guys!!

Original review: July 1, 2020

We ordered our appliances about two months ago. Our project manager then gave Ferguson a 3 week notice that the construction would be ready for the appliance delivery this week. Nothing arrived. Our project manager called Again asking for the delivery date and it's still another week out. Such poor service after they were given ridiculously long lead time. Would NEVER suggest Ferguson to a friend!!

Original review: March 18, 2020

I purchased a discontinued Feiss mini chandelier floor model that was fully functional on display. They told me I could pick it up at a later date after they removed it from the ceiling display. I picked it up a few days later in a box labeled with another manufacturer (not the original packaging). When I attempted to install it, many hardware parts were missing and there were no instructions. After installation with materials that I had, only one of 4 halogen bulbs worked and one of the bulbs was broken off at the base. I had to replace 3 of the bulbs at a considerable cost. Ferguson personnel replaced the bulbs with non-functioning bulbs and didn’t mention that some of the hardware and instructions were missing. Very poor business practices in my opinion.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I started with Ferguson on a Wed. I spoke with Wilson in the Fort Worth showroom. He called and located one in the warehouse down in Houston. When he called back, he said if I ordered by 3:00, I would get the next day. I called back and left a message to place the order but he never returned my call. So at 2:09 I called again and spoke with Chelsea. She opened an account for me and stated she saw the duct on hold and would place the order. She would then email a tracking number.

Thurs. morning I had not received the tracking number so I called again. The order had not been placed, Chelsea was not in and Wilson was on the phone so I was now handed over to Kaitlin. She researched the order and called the warehouse in Houston. She called me back and stated the duct had been found and a shipping label created; the duct should be be picked up and delivered on Friday. I received the tracking number via text from Wilson after speaking with him.

On Friday, I checked repeatedly the tracking but the duct was never picked up. I called Wilson and left a message stating the duct was still at the warehouse could he call and let me know what was going on. Today is Saturday, just checked the tracking- duct still not picked up. I left a message with Wilson I would be leaving a bad review since the friend that was helping us had to leave on Sunday which throughout this entire ridiculous experience was explained. Here's the thing- I am very detailed in what I need and want. When you STATE you are going to do it- DO IT and FOLLOW THROUGH. The Fort Worth Showroom has NONE and I mean NONE of that. DO NOT USE THIS LOCATION.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I needed a 1-1/4” J-bend with captured slip nut for replacing a 1971 vintage lavatory trap on a wall-hung lav. My local Ferguson supply house in Kohler, w/c I didn’t have one, but they had a repair J-bend with an elbow that I could make work. My contractor cost was over $60 for this chrome plated, light-gauge, brass trap! Yesterday, after having installed this “priceless” waste pipe a couple days ago, I found one with the captured nut for just over $13 at Lowe’s in Manitowoc; the same size and of equal quality. Buyer beware!

Ferguson Enterprises author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1953, Ferguson offers wholesale prices on plumbing, lighting and other home improvement products for consumers. With over 1,400 locations in the United States, Ferguson has a nationwide reach as well as a robust online store.

• Ferguson PRO Plus™: Companies can enroll in the Ferguson PRO Plus™ program to earn points for online purchases. There are also numerous bonus promotions that net companies even more points that can be used for discounts on Ferguson products.

• Ferguson Legislation Center: The Ferguson Legislation Center allows consumers to stay up to date in complying with government regulations and industry standards. Ferguson keeps information current as new laws take effect.

• Inspiration guide: If consumers are unable to visit one of Ferguson’s showrooms, the website contains numerous inspiration profiles to give consumers ideas for remodeling.

• Financing: Ferguson offers promotional financing for lighting, kitchen and bath remodeling. To qualify, the consumer’s purchase must be $799 or more.

• Showroom appointments: Consumers can request an appointment to visit a Ferguson showroom and talk to experts who can help with home improvement and remodeling projects.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team