Find an Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing partner

Help me decide

3.9/5 (100 ratings)
Find an Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing partner
Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Ferguson Enterprises

Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Ferguson Enterprises Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferguson Enterprises?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferguson Enterprises?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

After writing a review detailing my issues regarding my new Miele range, I was finally contacted by Ferguson and Miele. The issue was finally corrected. I was contacted by my salesperson (Roy, who has always been wonderful and professional) as well as Alysa ** to be sure I was satisfied. I was definitely satisfied with Ferguson and will continue to shop there however I don’t think I’ll buy or recommend Miele products.

Original review: March 18, 2021

I bought a shower kit from Ferguson. The kit arrived with a component that wasn't needed for the particular kit. The plumber ended up installing the extra part (a diverter that diverts the water from the shower head to the hand-held shower). When the wall was tiled and was time to install all the trims, he realized there was no trim for that diverter and asked me to get it. When I contacted the company's brand, I was told that it was my plumbers mistake and they would not send me a trim for that part.

When I told Ferguson of my problem, that the extra component made the plumber make the wrong installation, the amazing Customer Care person, Catie, went through extra lengths to get me my missing part and some additional elements that were needed for the wrongful set-up free of charge. I was so impressed by the level of care. Ferguson's priority was to solve my problem and help me finish the shower set-up and at no charge to me. They could have just 'washed their hands' and say it was our mistake but they didn't, they really took care of me as a customer. I can't remember when it was the last time I received such high quality service. I will always buy my plumbing fixtures from Ferguson.

Get buying tips about Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

Ferguson Enterprises in Roanoke, VA has the most friendly and courteous sales and service representatives that I have had the amazing pleasure of dealing with in such a very long time. Everyone all the way to the person that first answered the phones every time I call, was so very nice and attentive to why I was calling and what I needed. All of them made me feel really appreciated as a customer and a person. There was not generic or fake service, no just putting on a smile, this was honest and true joy that you could here in the voices to please the customer. Thank you all for that breath of fresh air this morning. Keep up the good work and I look forward to talking to you all again soon.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Shady practices within Ferguson by the mgr who replace parts of customers Delta, Kohler etc products with cheap, faulty. Aug 26th 2021 your mgr replaced different style shower head cartridge that per your recommended plumber-did not fit again at the time of installation and he left my new delta shower head leaking and took that DIFFERENT STYLE CARTRIDGE to his home--without my knowledge---wrong practices at different levels--. I took hours of my time to HELP FERGUSON CLEAN UP SUCH SHADY MESS.

Faucets of Kohler purchased from Ferguson had leaked within a year, your plumber had said then too at the time of installation that the parts Ferguson sold with faucet--do not fit. So, when it happens 3 times in a row within few yrs time, then it becomes clear something Not Right going on as things UNFOLDED within last week when my shower head was installed on Aug 26th 2021 and it leaked while plumber was still there and left. I've never experienced such deceptive business practices ever by any business.

The least Mr. Kevin Murphy President of Ferguson should thank me for spending one week worth of my time/efforts TO HELP FERGUSON clean up shady practices in Oakdale MN store. NOT TRANSPARENT. I provided proofs with details and at National level office of President said --they are having meetings to clean up such shady practices within Ferguson---where good makes as DELTA , KOHLER, ETC THEIR FAUCETS, SHOWER HEAS LEAK. Because their original parts are replaced by ferguson employee with different style parts ---some fit and some parts don't during installation. How can anyone trust such a co.???

Well delta & kohler trusts ferguson too as I did, and delta shower head leaks right at the time of installation because showroom mgr admitted to district mgr mike that she replaced in error the cartridge with a different style cartridge. Well all faucets, shower heads leaked over the yrs. Error can happen once and not every time! Yes a huge shadyness at ferguson enterprises. They are not transparent.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

Repeated attempts to resolve product delivery with Client Services were unsuccessful. Promised call backs did not happen. Passed from person to person without resolution. Not meeting their promised delivery times resulted in delayed construction schedule.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I expend about $18,000 in appliances, first the appliances come too much later than promised, 2nd. after we paid and we have a problem because they send the wrong equipment, there are nobody that answer the phone. Nobody to talk to give us a solution. Our project of Kitchen remodeling is in the middle and can't be finish because they don't want to change the wrong item. Finally we have to go to another store and do a new purchase, and give away one of the Ferguson appliance.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Purchased all our GE Monogram appliances from Ferguson in Reno, NV. Absolutely horrible experience. After (3) years the oven/ range has had to have been replaced by GE. (The self clean function does not work, overheats the unit & ended up burning up the motherboard/ computer.) Required 5 visits by the tech and multiple threats to get replaced. The dishwasher soap dispenser only opens about 60 % of the time (after running for 3 hours you have to start over.) The fridge/freezer combo is now not getting cold enough and the ice cream has the consistency of gravy. They promised to make a work order and have a rep reach out. Over a week and NOTHING!!! Then when you call 1-800 number after several prompts it just hangs up on you. Can't even make this stuff up! Spent almost 20k on garbage appliances and garbage service!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

So my daughter and I bought a new house new construction with appliances that came from Ferguson. The microwave went out and stopped heating food and it was only 1 1/2 years old so I called to order a new one and have them install it for me. I wasn’t expecting them to give it to me and their sales contact Williams was very nice but said it’s a process they have to go through. He said they first have to send you a quote which will take a couple of days. Well it’s been several days and no phone calls. No quotes other than what they gave us over the phone. We agreed to pay for what he quoted over the phone but no you have to wait for a written quote. Apparently you sign and send back to them then at some point they contact you for payment and they schedule someone to come out and install and they couldn’t even tell me that.

So my daughter called spoke to April in Chesterfield county store in Virginia and said, "Look it’s been several days. I haven’t heard anything." And April’s reply was “and?!” then proceeded to tell my daughter and I quote “ ma’am they’ll get to it when they get to it” end of conversation. I have used Ferguson before and never had this issue but in Richmond Va however this has left a very bad taste for us and will not return. I have purchased the exact same model for much less and we put it in ourselves and save ourselves another $150 for installation and $50 for disposal. The landfill is 4 miles up the rd. Ferguson if you see this review your customer service is poor and should never respond to a customer in this way!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

We built a new "green" home in Santa Paula. By the recommendation of our architect, we purchased all our appliances, faucets, tubs, etc. from Ferguson in Santa Monica. All went well, Thermador appliances. I wanted a double wall oven but we were talked into a convection/steamer, sounded great, healthy cooking. They did not have one on the floor, nor did we get to see photos. I take the blame for not insisting. Again, all was well, deliveries fine. Flash forward....here are the complaints:

- basic tub we ordered for guest bath was very deep, not what we were shown. We couldn't do anything about that as one day it was in the box, the next, set in with granite around it.
    - steamer/convection oven we still don't know how to use, despite the book.

- wall oven has been almost 100degrees off (have to set 100 degrees higher then what you want).

Over the years there have been several calls to Ferguson by me about the wall oven and steamer/convection. One time I was told they would set up for us to go to a "class" put on by Thermador to teach us the use of the steamer oven. That never happened, when I call again, no one seemed to know what I was talking about. In regard to the oven needing to be calibrated, they told me I had to call a repair person. This is back and forth over a few years mind you. Sometimes you have other things to deal with then constantly calling Ferguson! I finally called a repair company, and I was told I didn't need a repair appt., all I had to do was call Thermador and they could walk me through a calibration!!! He also told me anyone from Ferguson should have known that!!! I will never do business with this store again, and I advice who ever reads this, go elsewhere! Live and learn, I certainly did.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

Bought GE Monogram range and double ovens, which both went out before the first year was up (and we had a two-year warranty). Getting Fergusons to take care of it has been a nightmare. Bad service, no communication, no follow-through. Will never buy there again nor recommend to anyone!

Original review: July 12, 2020

I needed a 4 blade heat pump Exhaust Motor Fan with center bearing and adapter. Called 1st said bring old fan and come on down. In a matter of 10min. after arriving they had me a brand new Identical fan, out the door and on my way back home to install it. All 3 guys at the counter we nice and helpful and was 15min. to closing on a Saturday afternoon and were not pushy at all, took the time and care to help me, thanks Guys!!

Original review: July 1, 2020

We ordered our appliances about two months ago. Our project manager then gave Ferguson a 3 week notice that the construction would be ready for the appliance delivery this week. Nothing arrived. Our project manager called Again asking for the delivery date and it's still another week out. Such poor service after they were given ridiculously long lead time. Would NEVER suggest Ferguson to a friend!!

Original review: March 18, 2020

I purchased a discontinued Feiss mini chandelier floor model that was fully functional on display. They told me I could pick it up at a later date after they removed it from the ceiling display. I picked it up a few days later in a box labeled with another manufacturer (not the original packaging). When I attempted to install it, many hardware parts were missing and there were no instructions. After installation with materials that I had, only one of 4 halogen bulbs worked and one of the bulbs was broken off at the base. I had to replace 3 of the bulbs at a considerable cost. Ferguson personnel replaced the bulbs with non-functioning bulbs and didn’t mention that some of the hardware and instructions were missing. Very poor business practices in my opinion.

Ferguson Enterprises author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1953, Ferguson offers wholesale prices on plumbing, lighting and other home improvement products for consumers. With over 1,400 locations in the United States, Ferguson has a nationwide reach as well as a robust online store.

• Ferguson PRO Plus™: Companies can enroll in the Ferguson PRO Plus™ program to earn points for online purchases. There are also numerous bonus promotions that net companies even more points that can be used for discounts on Ferguson products.

• Ferguson Legislation Center: The Ferguson Legislation Center allows consumers to stay up to date in complying with government regulations and industry standards. Ferguson keeps information current as new laws take effect.

• Inspiration guide: If consumers are unable to visit one of Ferguson’s showrooms, the website contains numerous inspiration profiles to give consumers ideas for remodeling.

• Financing: Ferguson offers promotional financing for lighting, kitchen and bath remodeling. To qualify, the consumer’s purchase must be $799 or more.

• Showroom appointments: Consumers can request an appointment to visit a Ferguson showroom and talk to experts who can help with home improvement and remodeling projects.

Ferguson Enterprises Company Information