1.18/5
Are you this business? Claim your page

2776 Lowe's Home Improvement Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 23, 2019

After waiting at home for 7 hours, they failed to show up! I made 4 calls requesting an update starting with a call at the end of my delivery window 12-4pm. Call #1 was made around 3:40, I called Lowe's customer service and was told that Lowe's outsourced my delivery so they could not tell me anything and that I needed to speak with another company and then I was blindly transferred. The other company told me my order was on the truck, they couldn't reach the driver but would keep trying and call me back with an update.

My Call #2 was made at approx. 4:30 (30 min past the 4 hour window) and I was informed that the driver was still not answering the phone but but they assured me it would be delivered soon. Call #3 was made at approx. 5:30 (1 hour and 30 min out of my 4 hour window) and I was told that the delivery guy was finishing a job and my house would be next. Call #4 was made at approx 6:30 (2 1/2 hours out of my 4 hour window) and I was told that the STORE cancelled my delivery and that I would need to speak with them if I had any questions. I was so upset!! At this point, I've been stuck at home for 7 HOURS waiting on this delivery. I spoke with the night manager named Chris and he did not believe anyone at the store cancelled the delivery but vowed to get to the bottom of it.

He was in contact over the next 24 hours but had no meaningful updates other that confirming they did not cancel, while the delivery company says that they did. As the two blame each other, I'm stuck in the middle demanding answers, compensation, and my delivery! I get a random automated call the next evening telling me my order will be delivered the following day between 12:30-4:30. NO ONE reached out confirming the date was good, they just scheduled it. Therefore I had to scramble, rearrange plans and miss ANOTHER day of work. Since the delivery, all communication stopped with Chris although he promised to get to the bottom of what happened and I requested to be compensated. I have had the worst experience ever from your Newark, DE location!

Never again will I patronize your company and I will be providing my experience on social media as well as other complaint websites to let people know how awful your customer service is! No one took responsibility for my inconvenience as well as missed time from work. Instead they blindly plopped me on the calendar and marked me off as complete. This entire ordeal was so unorganized and unprofessional that I felt like I was dealing with a smaller inexperienced company! I could not believe I was be treated like this as LOWE'S!! This is completely unacceptable and for a company your size you should be ashamed!

Original review: March 23, 2019

Went to Lowe’s to replace three craftsman tools, 3/8 drive Rachet, craftsmen 9/16 gear wrench, 1 1/4 drive swivel socket. Lowe’s would not warranty any of the tools or order replacements. Was told to contact craftsmen warranty department. Attempted to contact warranty dept. Went thru four different people who could barely speak English, after an hour being put on hold gave up. Good luck trying to get warranty on these tools.

Get expert buying tips about Home Supplies and Tools delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Terrible service. Ordered storm doors 2 months ago. They screwed up the order. Sent the installation request giving them a wrong phone #. We even changed it in the store, but they still got it wrong. So I keep waiting and then called them when they worked out they had the wrong #!!! So then they sent the order to another company and I waited over 2 weeks for them. When the doors came in they called but they needed 4 days to check the order. They turn up to install the door and there is a part missing! On top of that he installed it wrong and there was a gap that would let bugs in.

I asked him and he had the nerve to say that it was a cheap door ($600 plus installation) so I shouldn't expect much. I then waited three weeks for them to order a BOLT (That missing part that they didn't know about even though they 4 days to check it). So the company was supposed to come at 11am today. Guess what as seems to be the usual lousy service from Lowe’s. They never turned up. NEXT TIME HOME DEPOT (LOWE’S may be out of business by then).

Original review: March 20, 2019

Install was messed up from the start. The installer Lowe's hired cut the flooring right in the house and we had sawdust all over the house. Two years later the floor is buckling from a improper install that Lowe's contractor performed. All they will tell you is, "The install warranty period is over... Too bad." DO NOT HIRE LOWE'S OR THEIR INSTALLER TO INSTALL ANYTHING.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Ordered my Samsung gas stove on 2/20/19. Was told 1 week it will be in. They will call for delivery. Three weeks went by no call. Spoke with Store manager Brian. He apologized and told me to come in and they will look for another stove. Went in the next day. He was not around, salespeople are clueless. Spoke with another manager Tim, he called Samsung and got expedited shipping. It was sitting in warehouse. Was never called to set date for delivery, I called 2x store and was told someone would call, PS no one did. I called this morning and was told someone left message they are coming 5:30 to 8:30 pm tonight 3/20/19. I gave cellphone there was no message and no dropped call. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! Will never shop in LOWE'S Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, FL again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes?

Original review: March 20, 2019

In terms of customer experience, it's among the bleakest and most unfriendly retail establishments I've ever visited. If you are lucky you'll find someone there who wants to help you find what you are looking for. Otherwise, they are extremely rude and most of the time don't know what they are doing for the department they're in. They often tell you, "Well I will give you a call" when I research what went wrong but never calls, even the managers. The cashiers and service desk people act like they wish you were dead and look as though they'd sooner drink turpentine than deal with another customer. If you can stand the miserable people who work there, yes, you'll generally find what you need. If you have the option of going to Home Depot, do that instead. I am about to cancel my credit account with them and go to Home Depot. It's a shame because I would rather travel to Home Depot than deal with them any longer.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I am a a professional house investor (over 25 years) that has seen it ALL. And been to ALL the Lowe's stores in Indiana and New York and other states. I travel out of my way to purchase from the Lowe's in Franklin Indiana. It is the customer service and Manager that gets my business (I am probably their number 1 online order customer). I do house remodeling for a living (even a well known TV show I have worked on).

I have experienced ALL the delays and excuses and screw ups you can imagine. How about sitting a table with a TV agent telling you have to buy a refrigerator or your house won't sell? Well Lowe's kept calling and said it was on its way... Then they said it HAD been delivered and I am sitting there with the guy listening to me yelling, "They STOLE MY REFRIGERATOR and I am contacting police right now" (Showed up Late in evening...they found it in one of the delivery guys' garages). Oh same deal days before... my thousands of dollars of roofing materials had been delivered and I even signed for them? Hmm, I was in hospital...got out and had this other store try to find that receipt WITH my signature. OOPS they couldn't... Well this was another store.

I GOT LUCKY and found the FRANKLIN INDIANA STORE. The manager definitely treats me right. Ok, I spend THOUSANDS every month. I go out of my way to buy from this store...even though my properties are VERY close to another store. Screw ups happen...but it seems this store always makes it right one way or another. Can't always get a refund but a store credit will do for me. Thank You Franklin...your customer William **.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I ordered an Elkay LSR27224 sink on January 26, 2019. Despite many promised and failed delivery dates, I still have not received my order. I have had to initiate all inquiries as to the status of the order and when promises have been made for customer service supervisors to follow up with me with an update, zero communication. I have contacted Lowe's customer service at least 6 times and talked to 3 different supervisors and the excuse varies between the sink is on backorder and due to arrive at the distributor (H.M. Wallace) and ship next week to it just arrived at the distributor (HMW) on Friday, March 8, 2019 and will ship Monday 3/11 or Tuesday 3/12.

On Wednesday March 13 I called again because I didn't receive a tracking number as promised, I was told by the customer service agent and the supervisor they didn't like what they were hearing from the distributor (HMW), However, neither one shared what they were told. I have asked to elevate this issue to a regional manager or corporate executive multiple times and have been stopped at the customer service WALL every time I've asked.

I contacted the manufacturer (Elkay) on March 13, 2019 and was told they currently had eight (8) of the model LSR27224 in stock and there were no supply issues. I don't know if Lowe's or the Distributor is the problem, but it has become more than crystal clear, based on my experience, that Lowe's doesn't care about delivering their customers with the products that have been paid for in a reasonable time period. "LOWE'S DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE."

Original review: March 13, 2019

Am til Lowe's customer service is lacking in any service at all. After purchasing a Whirlpool Freezer for my daughter, as a gift from Lowes.com, They scheduled a delivery day and a time window of 9 am - 9 pm. Taking off work to accept it, they received a freezer with scratches and dents. When they questioned it, they were told it was a floor model. I called the customer service concerned because I had purchased a new freezer. Customer service told me they would call back within 24 hours, but that it was up to the local store (#0441) to make it right.

I called the local store and spoke to 3 different managers with no solution. Later that evening, they called and said they'd send another freezer out the next day. I was glad it would be solved and they would have their freezer. Taking more time off work to be there again from 9am-9pm, they delivered another freezer, this one was dented up worse than the original one. The driver said, "We know it's dented but they thought you'd take it for 10% off." They refused it.

I again called the store and spoke with them. They have NO SOLUTION neither does their Customer service. We want to just cancel the transaction, and purchase from somewhere else. They now are saying They can give us a pickup day of the freezer in 10 days again needing to take off work. I've asked to help us out and come after 5 pm, and they will not work with that. We are stuck with a dented freezer. I'm disappointed with Lowe's and if this is the customer service this company gives, I don't see myself doing business with them again.

Original review: March 13, 2019

It took the contractor 8 weeks to finish a renovation they said would take 2 weeks. They left our entire downstairs in shambles and turned off our electricity for days so we could not return to the property and destroyed over $300 dollars worth of food between the dirt and the turned off fridge. This winter, our window started leaking, and we found out the insulation put in the walls was not of a high enough grade and our new dishwasher froze and busted due to their bad insulation job. They left a space between the foundation of our house and the wall, and animals were getting into our house. My husband sprayed insulation foam into the holes and under the cupboards to try and keep animals out as it is winter and we don't have the skills to fix the issues. It has cost us extra this winter to keep our kitchen warm enough to keep the pipes from freezing.

Corporate is currently giving me the run around about our contract and if they are responsible for fixing any of it, because we didn't sign a second contract, but we did get permission to have the wall fixed when they tore it down and found black mold through Lowe's. The contractor also tore up our floors even though it wasn't part of the contract and they left us with no flooring in our kitchen because it wasn't Lowe's approved, so we know the wall was approved even though there is no second contract because the contractor was allowed to fix it before installing the kitchen.

Lowe's is shady and I've been complaining about our install for months and they have yet to send someone out to assess the leaks and broken items. Also as a side note everything was installed 1/2 an inch off and so nothing is centered in the room. The window frame is uneven, the sink is not centered under the window and the kitchen island is not centered in the room. I don't even care about this, I just want the leaking and animals to stop.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I ordered a range along with an over-the-range microwave. I explained that I have propane gas and I paid extra for the propane conversion kit to be installed. It is on my receipt. One of the installation contractors kept calling me to say the microwave was in and to schedule installation of the microwave. She called me 3 different times. I kept explaining to her that I was waiting for the range to arrive so they could both be installed on the same day because I could only take 1 day off work. When the range arrived we scheduled installation.

The installers arrived and installed the microwave and the range but when I pointed out that the propane conversion kit needed to be installed, they said they couldn't do it. They said their paperwork did not indicate propane gas. I showed them the line on my receipt that indicated propane gas. They said it was not on their paperwork and they couldn't do it. They called their office and waited on a call back that did not come. I called the installer's office and was told they would call me back. When they called back they said they could come the next day and I yelled "No!" They hung up on me.

I called the Lowe's store I bought it from and spoke to manager Amber who again offered a next day installation. I told her if I had to take another day from work it would be for them to pick up the range and that I expected a full refund of all fees. She agreed to it but asked if she could try to get it resolved. I'm still waiting on a call back from her. This is entirely unacceptable and if Lowe's cannot find better installation contractors they should stop selling appliances.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Bought dishwasher online and set up install it would be installed 6 days later, they never came. I called, after waiting all day, they said they never have seen the order yet, because it was ordered online, so it takes a long time, Then finally got through to someone, they said they would be in touch in 48 hours, no one ever called. Then called the 800 number, they said it would be delivered in 2 weeks between 9 and 12. Just got a call at 1140 after waiting the 2 weeks and an installer said he'd be here in about 30 minutes. I'm not happy about this at all. I will try Home Depot when I need another appliance and see if they can do better. Still hasn't been delivered and really wondering if they'll come.

Original review: March 12, 2019

November 11, we went to the Norman OK store after comparing cellular blinds at other stores. I should have known better because no wants to help you but we liked the blinds and there was a good selection. We ordered and paid for installation hoping to get them installed NLT Christmas. Lowe's promised me that they could make it happen. At the time I didn't know that there was no communication between home installations and other departments. About 15 days later I called and found the blind hadn't been ordered. Finally the blinds arrived Dec. 3. I called Lowe's and the installers arrived Dec 19 and installed the blinds, they said they weren't told the blinds had been delivered until about week ago. Then they found one blind was defective and they would have to notify the store and they would reorder.

After numerous calls to installations and store managers blind was reordered on Jan. 11 and would arrive Jan 21. On and on. Blind arrived Feb 15. Called Lowe's. They would contact installer and they should be out in a week. Mar. 1. No calls from Lowe's or installer. Gave up and put it up myself. Still no calls from Lowe's, over 100 days. Again I've never had anyone ask if they could help me. You are just on your own. Lowe's has nice stuff but is not user friendly.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I was a long time Lowe's customer and had many services completed by them. I gave them a fairly simple fence project to complete for the front of my home. They botched the entire process well before the installation. They wasted 6 months of my time because of incompetence with securing a city permit and not following through at every step in the process. Even the people at headquarters lack professionalism in solving problems. I will not be buying anything else from Lowe’s, period.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Lowe's came to the house to take the measurements. We were told that as soon as the blinds were delivered to our home we would just call the store and the installer would come out right away. It took about 2 weeks longer than we were told for the blinds to arrive. Then it took 3 days for the installer to return our call, then 6 more days before he could come out and then we found out that the blinds were made too wide. They had to be re-ordered. We'll have to wait at least 2 more weeks (and hope they'll come on time), then make another appointment with the installer and wait for him to come out again. Very disappointed and not happy.

Original review: March 7, 2019

We ordered 1200$ worth of items on Lowe's website for delivery. We paid $120 for delivery of 300 boxes of tile, a bunch of drywall, and a bunch of more smaller things. Lowes.com sent us the receipt by email stating our delivery was to be fulfilled by 2 different stores, one in Gaylord, MI and one in Midland, MI. Both orders showed to be delivered 3/2/19. When we called Gaylord on 3/5/19, the lady (Wendy) stated they couldn't find the order and when she finally did, she said they did not have 300 boxes of time in stock. She said she would look into it and call us back. She called back and left a voicemail stating she refunded us the 180 boxes they did not have (without our permission) and also told us our delivery wasn't until 3/18/19.

I opened up the order number and it showed the refund but also show a different amount of money. It turned out when she refunded the specific amount for the tile, their system added an extra $100 delivery charge. She told us to call corporate to figure out the rest. So I did, was on the phone for an hour trying to figure it out. Corporate could not find a place that has the tile so she had to do some calling around. This made absolutely no sense because as I was on the phone I could still go on LOWE'S website and order the same exact tile in the amount of 300 cases for truck delivery even though she couldn't find them anywhere. They finally figured out that Gaylord would go get the rest of the tile from another location and deliver them to me. They refunded the extra delivery charge.

I was then told I would have to call Midland LOWE'S to see why I didn't get their portion of the delivery on 3/2. So When I called, they also stated that the delivery was supposed to be for 3/18. I forwarded the email we got from Lowe's showing it was supposed to be 3/2 so they could see I was not making it up. I was told by 3 different employees that LOWE'S website is not user friendly. How can such a huge company accept and $1200 order and state it will be delivered by a specific time and the stores have no knowledge of it and provide no communication about it. We had to call and figure it out and it took 6 different phone calls to Gaylord, Midland, and corporate to have it figured out.

On top of everything, when we put in the order, Lowe's did not automatically deduct it from our account. It wasn't until we figured this all out, that they deducted it weeks later. This absolutely unacceptable. I will never, ever order from Lowe's again and would never recommend ordering online from them to anyone. The employees at Lowe's were very helpful but I had to spend 2 hours figuring this out with them. Lowes.com is not at all linked to their stores and it should not be able to be used if it is not accurate.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I frequent the Lowe's in Warner Robin's GA doing investment real estate remodels. I have always preferred Lowe's over the competitor and used them exclusively for 20 years. In the past three visits I have made it was impossible to find a cart to purchase lumber. There were many carts with store merchandise on them all over the isles but none available for use. I called in complaint to the corporate office and the local store manager called me back and kept saying "I apologize. We need more carts." I told her if the carts were freed up for use it would solve the problem. She continued with "we are waiting on the end of the fiscal year to get the carts." I own a company and if carts were costing me sales I would fix it that same day even if it meant renting carts.

I left because I could not purchase the amount of lumber needed without a cart and went across the street to the competitor and found many carts lined up on the lumber aisle in pristine condition just waiting for customers. I was surprised that the competitor was so well organized since I haven't been in the store in 20 years but I will be going back. Lowe's has lost its edge at least at the Watson Blvd location. I even took pictures of the competitor's carts hoping I could download for a review.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I have been in contact with the Flooring department and your Installation department about my laminated floors since late June early July. I have been giving the runaround. The installer came to my house December 12, 2018 and only did 3 transition to the floors and they don’t even look good at all. He left and stated that the flooring material is faulty that was sold to me and that this has nothing to do with the installation. He stated that all of the rooms I had done (kitchen, laundry room, dining room, family room and hallway) flooring is faulty. I went to the Lowe’s store that I purchased the flooring from and I was told this is not their problem. So, at this point someone one needs to take responsibility for this issue and I don’t care who problem this is whether it’s Lowe’s or the Installers. All I know that I paid to have my floors done and I should not still be going back and forth about this issue.

The manufacture sent out an independent contract and the report came back stating that my problems with my floors buckling and separating is not their problem. I am so upset about what is going on at this point that everyone saying that It’s not their fault that my floors that I purchased is coming apart. I don’t think this is how a loyal customer should be treated when I purchased this product. The salesperson said if I had any problems that it should be taken care of and I guess I was lied to. Now I get phone calls from the Lowe’s offering me not even half of what I paid for my floors and I don’t think that is right to offer me a low amount know that the warranty that I had on these floors are null and voided. Also, the worst thing about this situation is that my family has been loyal customers for years.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My name is Joseph. I live in New Hampshire. We purchased fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave. Been 3 months. No delivery. First we had a date. My wife a nurse took the day off to be home for the delivery. $400 pay lost. Get a call 7 pm that appliances will arrive between 8 and 12. 930 pm same night before they will not be delivered. Reschedule 2 weeks out. Can't. We're gone on vacation. Don't get date for 3 months later. Night before call delivery company before I take day off and ask them we're getting snow. Will they still deliver. Guy in the desert on a camel tells me yes. Just shovel a path. So I do. Edward shows up and tells me there snow on the ground. Can't bring them in. I say ok. Calls Sue at Salem NH Lowe's. Tells me I need to put sand down or ice melt. They will come first thing in morning first stop. So I go crazy trying to find ice melt. Put it down on snow that was just a dusting.

Next morning get up. Take door off house so when they come get them in and out. Heat blowing out of house. Also sold my stove the first day on Craigslist. No dinner cost to eat out. So next day no show. Noon call Lowe's and they tell me they're not schedule for delivery but I got a call night before said they were. Call store. Told no manager or assistant manager there. Call another store. Tell me they can't help me. Call corporate. They tell me if store does not contact me in 24 hours people will get fired over this. 4 day no call, call corporate back. They blow more smoke up me butt.

I thought Home Depot sucks. Also gave me, "You bought on lowes.com. Not part of the store." Done 1000 taken off my bill or they can refund the whole thing and will order through Amazon. I hate using online and killing small biz but none of us are made of cash. I have not stepped in a Home Depot in 4+ years. Now Lowe's. Stay away from big box stores. Salem NH Lowe's and Bedford NH Lowe's. They just lost a a yearly pellet customer of 1200.00.

Original review: March 4, 2019

The 115h Husqvarna automower was purchased from Lowe's at full price. I bought this mower two weeks ago and they told me that it had lots of features like GPS navigation and other things that were not true. They did not carry that's in the store so I had to order it through them and did not know that it would be sent to the dealer to be installed at my house. When I found out that the mower did not have the features that they told me it did I ask for a refund and they would not because they said if they had already sent it to the dealer to be installed. It was a huge mess. It took almost 2 weeks to get my money back and the only reason I did is because I filed a dispute with my credit card if you go to Lowe's.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I was told by a few people that Lowe's was the absolute best place to go for carpet and/or flooring installation. Initially and before they got my money, things seemed to flow smooth but after the fact, things went downhill. I was told all of my products would be in by 6Feb19, it is 2Mar19 and I am still waiting. The first gentleman who assisted me appeared knowledgeable but forgot to order all of the product, which is why I am still waiting. They're QUICK to make a sale but their customer satisfaction SUCKS. I have spoken to the corporate office in reference to obtaining some of my money back and was told to wait until the project was complete. I WILL NOT BE CALLING THEM AGAIN.

Original review: March 1, 2019

If I had it to do over I would not buy appliances from Lowe’s again. Maybe it was unique to the Bluffton, SC store but there were way too many challenges. If you are not having them installed right away be sure to ask that they deliver in original boxes. We ordered a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer. The microwave and dishwasher were in open original boxes. They agreed to exchange the refrigerator (which looked like it had been on the showroom floor) and the stove which was dented. We agreed to keep the washer and dryer because they no longer sold those models. Upon unwrapping the dryer we discovered dents, I inquired as to whether they would do anything, not looking to return. They won’t do anything at all. Tough luck!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Purchased all new Samsung kitchen appliances in mid-November from Cookeville, TN store. Finally received them after Christmas. All three items were dented. Hand to send to stove back immediately, with delivery guy asking me upon replacement delivery, how had I already dented the stove. Have been contacting Lowe's for two months now in regards to the refrigerator and dishwasher being dented. I even went to the store and the manager was on lunch or already gone for the day. Left messages to receive a callback and have yet to receive a return call. I have paid full price to have two damaged appliances.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

First they fired the project specialist for our kitchen install. Then after so much hassle, they delivered the cabinets and so much was missing and some are damaged. My husband lost 3 days of work on top of us not having a kitchen for a month now. So the missing cabinet was found in another store 20 miles away. The contractor said that they need approval from the project coordinator and that she could not be reached all day. I finally called their corporate office because nobody wants to take my call from the local store. So bottom line is nobody can be reached since it's after 5pm. The corporate CSR left a message for the contractor and cabinet company and that was it. So my husband will potentially lose 5 days of work because of this company that sucks! Good news is that they are no longer continuing this business (I was told) and bad news for us who got suckered in.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I purchased carpet with free install for a basement remodel from Lowe's in Appleton, WI. From day 1 of this project the communication between Lowe's flooring department, CPO Office and installers has been less than satisfactory. The wrong carpet was ordered initially and then pushed our project back an additional 3 weeks. After the correct carpet came in it took the installers 4 additional attempts to come and install the carpet. There were communication errors like you wouldn't believe and absolutely no communication between the Appleton store, CPO office and the installers.

Work orders that were produced but not followed and work orders for work that was already being completed. Lowe's will do nothing for you from a customer service standpoint. You will talk to multiple different people about the same issue with no relief. It is terrible and I highly recommend you don't make this mistake like we did. Go somewhere else where they value their customers and want to make things right.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Don't buy from Lowe's (Hot Springs)! They have a theft problem when it comes to wood products and they don't follow company wide 10 day notification policies. Horrible people who stole my home building material. It cost me $900.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I ordered a sliding glass door in December. My card was charged immediately for the full amount of $2,800. It is February, and we still have not received the correct delivery. Today the final part was confirmed for delivery and the person never showed up. We have had 5 entire days where we waited for the delivery and the following happened: no shows, so late at night and hours past the expected time, incorrect deliveries and incomplete deliveries. We waited all day for a part that was due in the morning only to find out late in the day that we won't receive it today. It's been an expensive nightmare and we lost 5 days of our valuable time. I would not recommend Lowe's or go back after this experience.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I have to comment on Lowe's delivery service... POOR, POOR, POOR. Customer service horrible! Lowe's showed up at my door wanting to deliver the washing machine the day after I ordered it online - No phone call, text or email letting me know a delivery time or day, just a knock on my door. Having to leave for an appointment, I tried calling Lowe's to set up a new delivery date (that I was aware of) and when that date came, no Lowe's. Called Lowe's again and they set up delivery for next day - they showed up but with a defective washer they had to return to store. I will never shop with this company again and I warn anyone needing an appliance to beware of their delivery team. In my 20 years of purchasing appliances from other companies, I have never experienced such a bad service. Purchased same washer from another company with no problems. Lowe's, you really stink!!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I had bought Craftsman 1-stage snow blower Model No. CMXGBAM795754 on Feb. 16, 2019 from Lowe's Milton. This was not packaged but was displaced. When I put gas in it and tried to operate its starter motor gives an abnormal sound and it does not starts. I took this back to Lowe's store on Feb 22, 2019 but they told me they cannot return this machine as it is against their policy not to take back any gas operated machine. They are now telling me to contact Craftsman Warranty directly. Had Lowe's they told me this upfront I would have never bought this $700 plus machine from their store.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

In purchasing an appliance (in any big box store), they only have some models and no complete lines such that you may be forced to purchase a model without the features you want. Most staff do not know what is available in all the lines and the diff models. Even when I do a thorough search, some of my criteria are not listed in the descriptions...

Lowe's Home Improvement Company Information