Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
Lowe's Home Improvement
3.40/5
Based on 1,690 ratings submitted in the last year

Lowe's Home Improvement

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

2862 Lowe's Home Improvement Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 23, 2019

I had to replace an old fence and deck, where a large amount of vegetation had grown up around this area over the course of 20 years. I had gotten three estimates, all were similar in price. Lowe’s was just a little higher before I used the 5 percent discount. I went with Lowe’s (West Stone Drive, Kingsport TN) because it was obvious the person they sent out was very knowledgeable, (and efficient, gave me an estimate the same day), and he (Bennie) called the perfect contractors for my needs.

Bennie brought Jason out to see the site. Jason indicates they could do what other contractors hesitated on, and complete it in a week-from start. They started earlier than promised, arrived on time every day, and had such an amazing crew. They completed the job in 3 days!! (One estimator told me 3 weeks!) In that time, Bennie followed the job and quickly helped on one troublesome area (due to the lay of the lay of the land), modified to suit my taste - it was not an issue for him or the contractors (All American Home Improvement) since Bennie responded so quick. I was just in awe of all these guys!

Original review: May 21, 2019

I've been a Lowe's customer for 30+ years and in several different states. These comments are made about the good people in the Regency Square Lowe's (store 0503). The people who work at this store are very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Given this, if I were to pick an All-Star team the two most valuable players would be Sandy in Electrical and Richard in Plumbing. Then the Rookie of the Year would be Joseph in the Door and Window area. Not sure how he got so smart so quick, but he is very very good.

As for the MVPs, Sandy has a wealth of knowledge of his area in electric and made a number of suggestions relative lighting in our home remodel that produced excellent results. Not only does he have complete knowledge of his area, but also the whole store. The same goes for Richard in Plumbing. He is excellent. I recently had double sink fixtures in the master bathroom with minor leaks I couldn't figure out why. After several troubleshooting questions, he suggested removing the aerators from the faucets. Leaks were eliminated. The faucets were slightly obstructed due to material in the line from a defective water softener. I soaked the aerators in vinegar for several days and reinstalled them and they work perfectly without a plumbing bill.

If you have a problem in their area and explain it to either Richard or Sandy their advice and suggestions are excellent. The other thing that I appreciate, is when they are working with a customer their focus is completely on that person. Kudos to these three gentlemen as well as the entire staff at this store. My full house nine month rehab is complete and the house just sold in two weeks with two full price offers on the same day.

Get expert buying tips about Home Supplies and Tools delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I am a a professional house investor (over 25 years) that has seen it ALL. And been to ALL the Lowe's stores in Indiana and New York and other states. I travel out of my way to purchase from the Lowe's in Franklin Indiana. It is the customer service and Manager that gets my business (I am probably their number 1 online order customer). I do house remodeling for a living (even a well known TV show I have worked on).

I have experienced ALL the delays and excuses and screw ups you can imagine. How about sitting a table with a TV agent telling you have to buy a refrigerator or your house won't sell? Well Lowe's kept calling and said it was on its way... Then they said it HAD been delivered and I am sitting there with the guy listening to me yelling, "They STOLE MY REFRIGERATOR and I am contacting police right now" (Showed up Late in evening...they found it in one of the delivery guys' garages). Oh same deal days before... my thousands of dollars of roofing materials had been delivered and I even signed for them? Hmm, I was in hospital...got out and had this other store try to find that receipt WITH my signature. OOPS they couldn't... Well this was another store.

I GOT LUCKY and found the FRANKLIN INDIANA STORE. The manager definitely treats me right. Ok, I spend THOUSANDS every month. I go out of my way to buy from this store...even though my properties are VERY close to another store. Screw ups happen...but it seems this store always makes it right one way or another. Can't always get a refund but a store credit will do for me. Thank You Franklin...your customer William **.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

So it was time to replace the washer & dryer. We purchased a set for approximately $1,000 for the pair delivered with accessories. 5 months later very dissatisfied with the washer and its ability to balance loads and not Shake. Reviewed Lowe's return policy for appliances and you are able to return appliances for a full refund or credit for up to three months after purchase.

Well it had been 5 months and a few days since our purchase but I decided to contact them anyways. Contacted Jesse and explained my situation and she took the ball and ran with it. No problem, picked up the units the following morning and by that afternoon called me and had refunded the total purchase price to my American Express. As to not go through another unsatisfactory experience with appliances I reviewed washer and dryers extensively and found that almost all of them had 4 * reviews but read the one and two star reviews and came to the realization that all washers and dryers and probably refrigerators alike are of nowhere's the same quality is 15-20 years ago. Finally just took wild guess and purchased a nice-looking looking set of an LG washer and dryer.

They delivered it the following day and set it up and after a few days of using them I'm very satisfied with the performance but a little leery of all the new electronics and such that they use nowadays. But the point of this review is not on the appliance itself but on the great service that Lowe's gave after the sale. I didn't repurchase my washer and dryer from Lowe's because I had to but because of the great service after the sale!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I am so favorably impressed with the Millwork (doors & windows) dept. at the Lowe's store in Kalispell, MT. Frank was great help in ordering doors and windows. Then when I had a problem because my builder had given me incorrect information on the size door I needed, Steve was incredibly helpful in issuing a refund and doing research to make sure I got the perfect new door. John, the manager, was also very helpful.

Lowe's also made two deliveries to our house out in the country. Both times the delivery men came right when they said they would, and were polite, careful and efficient. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the service I've received. Everyone I've dealt with acted like they actually cared that I got just the right product for our project. I should also mention that I do shop around and have almost always found the quality and prices of home improvement supplies (this is the third major remodel we've done) to be as good or better than anywhere else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes?

Original review: May 24, 2019

Let me start by saying I am a loyal Lowe’s customer. We have had Lowe’s provide a complete kitchen upgrade including multiple appliances and will soon be having Lowe’s replace siding and windows on the house. So far, I am very pleased with Lowe's products and services and would highly recommend you to others. My refrigerator issue is the one outstanding exception. We purchased the unit as part of a kitchen upgrade along with a Samsung stove and dishwasher, which are working well. The refrigerator has had numerous problems over the last 12 months and is in warranty until Feb 2021. So far, the following has been replaced, or in the process of being replaced: Evaporator cover (twice), Fan kit, Drain kit, Heater assembly (twice), Ice maker, Ice make auger motor, Main PC Board, Defrost sensor.

This unit simply will not properly defrost, and the result is in damage to other components as well as food loss and loss of a working refrigerator for a total of 32 days to date. I have formally asked for a replacement, but was told there were only 3 calls for the same issue and policy requires 4 calls before replacement can be considered. I can assure you there will be numerous additional calls. There were many times when I attempted to resolve the issue myself and patiently waited before calling for support. This will no longer happen and I expect the food loss alone would justify the cost of providing a replacement unit, never mind the cost of the components listed above. Can we please save us both a lot of wasted time and money over the next few months and just replace the unit?

Original review: May 24, 2019

I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator, LGHT2046QF, and the 3-yr extended warranty for a total price of $1147.03, July 2016 at Lowe's, Davenport IA. It ran fine for the first 2 1/2 years, but then required repeated manual defrosting due to icing in the freezer that caused the lower fridge to get warm- every 2 weeks at first, then every 2 days, and then came the chemical odor, weak at first, then reeked so bad I had to scoot it outside and dispose dispose all the food (about $400 worth). My poor spaniel had vomited and couldn't breathe. I was nauseous, had a headache, sore throat and lungs, and my son has been sick with sinus congestion as well. My taste buds are still not right.

Repairmen had serviced it twice prior to the leakage detection, but only made minor adjustments and defrosted the freezer. My 3 year extended warranty expires this July and Lowe's has refused to honor the warranty at this point because the fridge was placed next to the stove (same spot prior fridges sat since the 1950s, none of which died before 3 years). When Lowe's accepted my payment for this purchase, they did not advise me that their warranty would not be honored if the fridge was placed next to a stove, nor did the deliverymen advise me the warranty would not be honored when THEY PLACED IT NEXT TO MY STOVE. I have since been told by salesmen at other stores that placing a fridge next to a stove is not a problem.

Original review: May 22, 2019

Bought an LG refrigerator/freezer & extended warranty 5 years ago. Just went belly up. Called for service and they came relatively promptly. Compressor and circuit board kaput, need to order parts which will be shipped to my house, then they'll come for repair. (A&E repair service) Several days later all the parts are here, service man comes - defective compressor. Start the whole process over again. Once Lowe's hands you off to their repair service, they're done with you, don't want to hear from you. We will be without our unit for over two weeks and no one wants to hear about it. "We're so sorry about your inconvenience" is all I hear. What can you do about it? Nothing.

Original review: May 22, 2019

Very slow employees, not helpful at all. Self checkout is a joke. I know you don't care but you just lost a long time customer. I would rather drive 50 miles to Home Depot than spend my time and money at Lowe's. Menards just moved to town. I guess that will be my new store.

Original review: May 22, 2019

Being a mechanic, I have 50+ years of buying Craftsman hand tools. And now since Lowe’s has taken over I have tried several different times to get broken and worn out tools replaced different stories every time why they can't replace. Never buy Craftsman again.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I recently moved to South Carolina out of Columbia. I purchased a riding lawn mower online and the Sam's Crossing Lowe's location came up so I used this store. The mower was delivered in the afternoon and the next day when I started mowing my lawn, the belt popped off of the pulleys. I hadn't been on the mower 15-20 minutes. Keep in mind that I had only had this mower for a day and a half. So of course I called the store and was put on hold for what felt like an eternity. This was to be the routine for this store. Hold, wait, hold, wait some more, get transferred to every department in the place and never to the correct one.

In the span of nearly a week I spent hours on the phone with Lowe's either holding or being transferred. I finally got in touch with someone in the mower department (I guess). This guy was either as dumb as a bag of hair, poorly trained or not trained at all OR, he didn't care about his job. I explained what had happened to the mower after only having it a day and a half and this is what he told me. I am not quoting him but you will get the idea. He told me that I would have to take the mower to a dealer to get it fixed. He said that Lowe's won't do anything about it and they are not responsible for it.

I am a home owner and recently moved from Florida and I have spent thousands of dollars at Lowe's. I know their return policy and it's thirty days from day of purchase. For this employee to tell me to take the broken TWO DAY OLD mower to a dealer was laughable. We went around and around about this. The guy puts me on hold to talk to his 'manager'. The first hold was brief but the second hold was so long I think he must have gone to lunch. He comes back on the phone and tells me his manager said I had to take the mower to a dealer. That was it for me. I hung up the phone and called back to the store and asked to speak to a manager.

I get Travis on the phone. Manager on duty. I explain what happened to the mower and what happened on the phone between me and the bag of hair I had been talking to. Travis apologized and said that the employee was new. Oh really? So this is how you train your employees? You train them to dismiss Lowe's thirty day policy and leave the customer stuck with taking care of issues on their own? Nah. So Travis promised me he would have the mower picked up and refund my money. Never heard from Travis again. Next day I called back to the store and this time talked to a manager named Joe. Same song and dance, same results. None. Never heard from Joe either. I call back another time and got someone named Chris. Same thing. Nadda.

I called back and got routed to corporate. Wow. Must have been a glitch in the matrix. I talk to Timothy from the corporate delivery department. He writes up an invoice to pick up the mower from my house. He said this action will create a paper trail and the store will HAVE to act upon it. Well they did but it was a hot mess. Instead of the invoice being for a pickup it was actually for a delivery. Shaking my head until my eyeballs pop out. I get several 'robo' calls from Lowe's advising me that my mower will be delivered soon. I didn't ASK for a delivery. I ASKED for a pickup. In the meanwhile I had ordered a riding mower from a dealer.

Suddenly on a Friday afternoon, a delivery driver from Lowe's shows up and takes the broken mower away. Awesome. Now to get my refund. All day Saturday I receive 'robo' calls telling me that my mower will be delivered. What mower??? I call the store for the one hundredth time and tell them I did not order a mower. No one in that entire store knows what they are doing. They have made it very clear.

Sunday morning around 9 am, a big Enterprise truck pulls up in front of my house. Driver gets out and says he's here to pick up a mower. I'm like wtf. Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY? He points at my brand new mower from the John Deere dealership and says, "I'm here to pick up that mower". LOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh HELL no you are NOT. I explained to him about the mower **, he apologizes and leaves.

I am at a total loss about why no one in that store knows what is going on there. I went online and began reading reviews about Sam's Crossing Lowe's and there are many many negative reviews. Guess what about? The absent of customer service and/or very poor customer service. As much as I disliked living in central Florida I can actually say that the Lowe's in Kissimmee is an excellent store. I have never had any issues with buying anything nor returning anything. I was told by a local resident that the reason why the Lowe's I had dealt with is so bad is because the employee turnover is high. No one seems to know why but you can bet there is a good reason. I won't ever shop there again but I WILL continue to buy from Lowe's. Just not that particular store.

Original review: May 20, 2019

0 Stars if I could. We called Thursday about an online order of 40 bags of Gravel needing delivered to the house in the backyard. $70 for shipping but well worth it as the lady said they can schedule it for the following Monday morning and that they would deliver it to the backyard for us hence the steep shipping cost.. Well worth it? They also said they would call beforehand to let us know the deal about the time being delivered on Monday. Wrong. Didn't call us. We called them and the Extremely RUDE woman from Bethel Park Customer Service says it's coming the 23rd, they will drop it off on the front of the house, no exceptions and that she can't do anything about them screwing up the order. Then hangs up on us. WTF? 300+ dollars for this service. DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Original review: May 19, 2019

Although I frequently visit Lowe's for everyday purchases, my recent appliance purchase has been disappointing. I ordered a washer and dryer online and received a confirmation email. The delivery window was 12 hours, 8 am to 8 pm and there was no method to narrow this time. I did not get a call or any other message the day before for confirmation. The day of the delivery no one came and no one called. The next day I called the store but the phones were down for several hours in the morning. Later I got through and the person I spoke with was courteous but took a long time to figure things out. He finally indicated that their driver had become sick and went home early. He apologized for the lack of a call. The delivery was rescheduled for the following week.

A few days before the delivery my credit card company sent me an alert that another $2K charge was put through. I tried calling Lowe's and the operator could not get someone to answer in that department. Therefore I tried online but apparently one must have a MyLowes account to get information on their order. This whole process has been far too complicated and I certainly won't be making another purchase of this type from Lowe's, especially since there are so many other options available. A month earlier I made an online dishwasher purchase from a competing store and the whole process went smoothly.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I will never, ever purchase appliances from LOWE’S again. Their inventory control, communication and credit systems are impossible to deal with!!! My local store did not have the washer and dryer I wanted to purchase so the sales rep contacted a store nearby to verify they had the appliances in stock and suggested I could order online directly from that store. I did and received a confirmation. Next day that store called to say they did not have the washer and forwarded the order to a 3rd store. Received a window for delivery, then got a call that my Lowe’s credit card had been flagged. Turns out the purchase had been put through multiple times. No one at any store, or Lowe’s credit card was capable of correcting the situation. Finally cancelled the order. Time to shop local!!!

Original review: May 18, 2019

I tried to order online last year and got so crazy with the sight and had to call in. Lowe's is fine if you go to the store. A couple of weeks ago I purchased patio furniture of course the website was unfriendly so I called the store. The first person did not understand the no interest plan. Finally I got a gentleman the knew what he and I were talking about and my order went through. The items were put together and delivered. The fellows were awesome. I had a deck box that was not due in until May 27 but came in early. I received a call that it was in and just go to the store to pick up.

I called and spoke to a woman who I asked to have it put together and she gladly helped and credited my charge card. She said it would be ready May 18 so today I called and got I would say a number for all Lowe's. I explained what I had ordered and finally he asked what store. I told him Danbury and he put me in touch with the store who said it was all together and ready for pick up. I even have a voice message on my phone. When I got there there was not a deck box together the woman in customer service was everything but courteous. It was like a bunch of uninformed people. Someone came up to the desk and said we will look for it. Of course never came back and sassy gray hair woman never looked at me again.

Finally a gentleman called to me and said the box would not be ready until May 21. I said "credit my account and I will bring it home. I don't know how easy it will be to put it together but I will try to find someone." The best part twice I have been asked to do a review and after I wait and the recording starts it hangs up. Terrible customer service. Like I said go in the store get what you need but don't torture yourself trying to order online. I also tried the Derby store for online and it was just as bad but they at least were much nicer. Bad experience at Lowe's today.

Original review: May 17, 2019

In 2013 had an upstairs bedroom carpet install, came out and still is fine. In 2016 a different installer put in the rest of the upstairs. It's all ripply. No help since I didn't call it in the first year.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Purchased two exterior doors from Lowe's on 02/04/2019. The Patio exterior door was defective and the storm door was also damaged. This damage was pointed out to the installer. I went to Lowe's and complained about the damage. Talked with Mgr. Delmar. He advised I try to push the defective piece in or tap with a hammer. This was not possible. This door has glass in it. I called Customer Care numerous times. Talked with Kerry ** in Lowe's Store Mill Work, who coordinated this purchase and install. I have sent emails with photos to numerous individuals as requested with no satisfaction.

Kerry was sent emails with photos as well. I am told over and over again we will resolve it. Sent emails and photo to Jennifer **. Never received a response. Shay from claims on (4/19/19) had the request for resolution. Couldn't help. Passed it off to Ashley in North Carolina. Ashley worked the problem since April 17, 2019. Telephone number. She has not resolved the problem. Kerry still has not resolved the problem. Received a call from Angie at the store stating she would have a resolution? May 6, 2019. I went into the store again on May 7, 2019. No luck speaking with a manager or Angie.

Contacted Customer Support Again and finally someone documented the problem. It is also my understanding now that the Patio Door will not be warranted by the vendor as the door was not painted due to the damage. So I have two new doors that are both damaged and out of warranty. $853.72. I could have purchased used doors? This is an absolute disgrace. I am a long time customer and spent over $20K in the past 2 years at this store. Product_Or_Service: February 2019. Order_Number: **. Account_Number: **

Original review: May 15, 2019

I will preface my experiences at Lowe's with a little background. My friends own 6 properties and I take care of all the projects for them. I always LIKED Lowe's and any project I was working on I would send them there to pick up materials with exactly what I wanted. They had a fire in their home last August so I had a lot to work on. I had them purchase the items and would have them get extra just in case so I would not have to stop in the middle of a project. I would return items not needed, didn't have receipts and I was getting something else so I would always get a store credit and go get what I needed so I didnt have to use my cash.

Their house had all new kitchen, bathrooms. flooring and fixtures and electrical. I was the one that preferred Lowe's, they preferred Home Depot. Well Lowe's got the lion's share of this project because of me, to the tune of $12 - 14k. I have many more projects. I had my friend pick up all her supplies at Lowe's to help her with her fence. I am supposed to pick up $1200 in other supplies this week and unfortunately I WILL NO LONGER SHOP AT LOWE'S OR SUGGEST ANY PRODUCTS unless absolutely necessary. Because I make it convenient for me with them picking up extra items it saves me time having to wait for them to pick things up. Lowe's has now put me on their naughty list so I cannot return ANYTHING without a receipt.

So now the straw that caused Lowe's to lose ALL of my business personally as well as any friends projects I work on. I will not let them get materials from Lowe's and I tell them what I will work with and what I won't. I was renting one of the units and running to get lease signed and deliver keys. I stop in Lowe's and use the minute key kiosk to make 4 copies each of 2 different keys. I put in the first key, paid for the 4 copies and then did the same with the second. I deliver the keys with the lease to the new tenant. Today they arrived at the condo with the moving company and NOT ONE key would work. While the keys appeared to match perfectly, the blanks on BOTH keys were too thick and do not even fit in the locks. I ran to Home Depot and had 8 keys made and delivered them, all working.

I left and went to return the 8 keys to Lowe's. Well, minute key does not give a receipts unless you have them email it. I spent about 45 min only to have Lowe's finally tell me there is nothing I can do because I dont have the receipt even though I showed the charge on my card. They told me I needed to call their offices, leave a message and they would get back to me in 24 hours. Lowe's has done everything possible to alienate me from shopping with them and penalizes me for actually sending them more business. This week alone Home Depot will pick up $1200 that WAS going to Lowe's. Alienated former Lowe's customer.

Original review: May 14, 2019

We purchased our fence in February. Lowe's had to order parts so installation didn't begin until April 3. The installer left trash in our yard for several days until we contacted Lowe's to have them clean it up. We were told the installation would be complete by the weekend. The weekend came and went with trash in our yard and an incomplete installation. We were told there was a broken gate and one would have to be ordered to replace it. The installers disappeared. We were told the gate and the missing fencepost caps had arrived at the store April 9 but our project coordinator wasn't responding to us to answer when we should expect the installer to come finish the job. After 2 more weeks asking for an update, we were assured the job would be completed in a few days.

Nothing happened again and we were assigned a new project manager. He was responsive but it only frustrated us more because he promised us the job would be complete on multiple occasions with no activity. Today we were told the parts should arrive by May 20 but we have no confidence after being told on 5 or 6 previous occasions the job would be completed only to be disappointed. I did my part. I paid almost $5k in full up front amd provided plot drawings. Betweem Lowe's and their installer we have been nothing but disappointed. We would not recommend.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Website said the local store had 14 of a particular snow blower part in stock and said what aisle and bay to find it in. It was not there. The items had been changed for seasonal restocking and the store did not want to provide the item as it was "packed away" somewhere. Even after speaking to store personnel several times they can't provide the part and yet the website after 5 days of this still says "14 in stock".

Original review: May 13, 2019

City riff raff show up and damage brand new house. Weeks dealing with the process trying to get compensation. Go somewhere else. I told the moving crew that I should remove the handrail before they brought the refrigerator up. They ignored me and proceeded to destroy my house pulling the refrigerator between the wall in the handrail then getting the refrigerator to the top floor turning it and ripping the floor and a brand new house that wasn't even two weeks old. Lowe's claims no liability for this because they contracted it out to another party which is totally ridiculous.

Original review: May 11, 2019

We recently moved from Hendersonville, TN to Prattville, AL. Both Hville and Pville have a Lowe's and a Home Depot. The Lowe's store in Hville was far superior to Home Depot. As a result of our move we needed all new appliances. We chose Lowe's in Pville for our appliance purchases based on our experience in TN. After 14 months and a very unsatisfactory encounter with Lowe's management today--Pville Home Depot is far superior [in every regard] to Lowe's. The lack of concern for a service issue and the hostility exhibited at Pville Lowe's today exceeds any [except for one with GM in 1980] I have experienced at any retail establishment in my 73 years.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I purchased a whirlpool WHES48 water softener online, picked it up at the store, and asked to have a lowes installation. I pre-paid $40 for the plumber to come to my house to assess the job. This should happen within 5 business days. Three weeks later, I phone to find out where the plumber was. "Oh, they didn't give me the paperwork" Lowes install said. I was contacted two days later, the plumber came over to assess the job. After receiving the quote, I was told I had to drive to the store to pre-pay. Can't I pay for this over the phone or online, I asked? No, you have to come in (I live outside the city). Then I had to schedule the plumber again. I was phoned the morning of the install to ask if I had the 'lines'? I said I had the lines in the installation kit, in the bag that came with the product. The plumber then arrived, asked for the 'flex lines'!? I didn't know I needed flex lines, I said. He dug around in his van and found things the 'would work'.

After the install, Lowes called again to charge me a further $62 for the 'flex line' parts (the plumber didn't install flex lines, but I just wanted this to end). They then called again to find out how my installation had gone. Seriously. It took one month after I had initially bought it to have it installed. What a nightmare! Should have just called my own plumber and had it installed in days.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Picked up this “easy install” project from Lowe's. Yes this should be an easy install. Took the time to remove wall studs and reset them to be level. Installed back panel with the 3 ulocks and you can physically see the bow in the back panel. Mind you waited 10 days for special order of the product. Set side wall in place to see if 3 tiny ulock plastic clips would somehow pull the center of a 85” tall 1.5” thick piece of fiberglass back into place. Not a chance! Removed walls and tried shimming behind corner in center of panel to force back into place. Still 1/4 inch gap in middle of panel.

Called company, first guy Alan, blew up on me saying that I need to measure the bow in the panel. I asked to speak to supervisor and got hung up on. Called back and second guy more helpful. Told me to submit pictures and serial numbers. Thankfully still had the box. Submitted info and was told to call back in 1 hour. I called back and they said they hasn’t received the pictures, after opening their emails they miraculously found the 2 emails they asked for. Guy told me that the predrilled holes were not properly drilled so the ulock system is connecting properly (joke, mind you) and also said it was a manufacture defect before taking his words back when I questioned how it wasn’t a manufacture defect when the panels come predrilled. The panel is so obviously bowed. It's insane.

This guy then transferred me to another guy who told me that I should remove the panel and out some counterweight like a bag of concrete on the back side of the panel to try to bend it back into place. This is not a joke people, this is what their “technical support” team is advising customers to do after dropping a grand on 2 shower panels. I refused to do this and no I am being told to remove the panel and put a level on the panel to show the bow and resubmit pictures. 3 different phone calls and three different solutions of which none benefit me. They will try to pass you off over and over again. Buy any other product than this, it looks nice in the store but that’s where it ends and I knew I was screwed once I got on this site and saw the reviews. Do your homework and go with a reputable company.

Original review: May 8, 2019

On 4/22 I have placed an order for a client of mine for materials to complete her project. It’s been a constant battle to find out where these materials are, it is now 5/8. I’ve been in contact with Lowe’s and YRC tracking almost everyday, they’re as useless as the trucking company’s website because all they do is read to me what I already see on the website. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if this item was stolen. No one has called or emailed me where these materials are or an updates. I will most likely never be using Lowe’s again and will be sharing this experience with other contractors. If this client of mine doesn’t receive these materials by tomorrow, she’s going with another company. I’m also surprised why a big name store chooses to work with a freight company with a one star review.

Original review: May 5, 2019

My water heater worked for 36 hours. Lowe's won't stand behind it. Have to call AO Smith tech support. They want to send a tech to check it. I live in Alabama. The company is out of TX. Should we bet they make it my fault and won't repair? I don't want a water heater that needs repair after 36 hours of use. Go to websites other than Lowe's and read reviews on this brand. I screwed up. Buyer beware!

Original review: May 4, 2019

I flew from New York to Florida just so to receive the delivery from Lowe's. Bought SIX pieces of kitchen appliances, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher microwave range, washer and dryer plus garbage disposal and hook ups. I was originally schedule for Wed. 5/1/19 between 2:30pm-6-30pm. I was in the property @ 2pm. I waited till 6:15pm, called Lowe's delivery at 321-267-9221 to follow-up, I was told to call 855-825-3538 (XPO Logistic for Lowe's) and they said they'll get back to me. After 7pm, their driver calls me to tell me that they will not be able to arrive until another 1 1/2 to two hours later; thus I re-scheduled for Friday 5/3/19. AGAIN, I was given the time slot of 2:30-6:30pm. AGAIN, I was at the property waiting at 2pm. AGAIN, I have NOT received half hour heads-up call from driver by 5:45pm.

DUE to disappointing experience on Wednesday, I called 855-825-3538 to follow-up, only to hear that they can't assist me until my delivery slot is over at 6:30pm. At 6:06pm, the driver calls me to tell me AGAIN that the delivery is going to take two hours to arrive, however this time I said "I WILL WAIT FOR THE SHIPMENT." 2 1/2 hours later at 8:36pm, NO HALF HOUR HEADS-UP CALL. I called the driver's number to see how far along is he from the property, no one answered my call. Therefore I called Lowe's delivery at 321-267-9221, I was refer to 833-211-5388 (delivery dispatch).

By this time around 9pm, I called and was told by this central dispatch that my order WILL NOT BE delivered tonight after having WAITED FOR SEVEN HOURS ON A SECOND DAY. I asked to speak to the supervisor and was told he was gone for the day. At this point I refused to hang up and somehow a person stepped forward to speak to me as a supervisor and told me that there was a glitch in communication at their end and completely agreed that someone should have called to inform the customer that there wouldn't be a delivery.

FURTHERMORE, next morning Saturday (today), May 4, 2019, 7:10:40 AM EDT, I received an email from Lowe's stating that my items has been delivered when in fact my shipment has NEVER ARRIVED, MUCH LESS BEEN DELIVERED!!! I called Lowe's 321-267-9221 this morning to let them know that I NEVER RECEIVED this delivery. When asked for Manager, I was told "manager is on vacation"; I thought it was a joke. It is inexcusable for such staffing attitude. It is completely ABSURD and ILLOGICAL that the customer is being mislead by giving a time frame and the frustration of having to run around to follow-up on a delivery. I am flying back to New York today and can't stay any longer to wait for this delivery. This whole experience has been an ABSOLUTE HORROR!!!

Original review: May 3, 2019

Ordered a fridge and stove supposed to be delivered Tuesday. They cancelled the delivery without confirming with me and reschedule it for Wednesday without confirming the delivery. The driver showed up way earlier than the time that was scheduled originally. I've spent over two and a half hours on the phone trying to find another delivery date to no avail! By the way you have to leave the whole day open for delivery now. Now they don't have the stove and cannot tell me when it may be in to schedule the delivery. The delivery has already been pushed back 3 days later than I should have been, with no time frame in which to be delivered. I did not recommend going to Lowe's for a delivery service of any product until they resolve their change over to their third party vendor! This has been an absolute nightmare!!!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I bought an 80 volt Kobalt trimmer at the end of the season last year, it got used one time before it was put away for the winter months. The Battery was stored properly, I kept it in the house warm, I even tried to charge it after ONE month off the charger, failure. A $160.00 battery, used ONE time and it is bad. Don't buy Lowe's Kobalt products, the expensive part, the battery, is not backed up, junk. I will continue to write this review until I cannot find anymore place to do so.

Original review: May 1, 2019

When the windows I purchased from Lowe's "finally" arrived they were the wrong size! Not a problem really. I was assured that the wrong ones would be credited to my card and we would reorder the proper ones and I would get a discount due to this as it was already going on 60 days. That was in February - I have been fighting with them for this refund ever since. They keep saying it's done and it never happens - they gain the interest this way. Isn't this FRAUD as they used my card in a way that was not authorized.

Lowe's Home Improvement Company Information