Protect What Matters Most

Compare Quotes
Haier Washers & Dryers
3.83/5

Haier Washers & Dryers

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

80 Haier Washers & Dryers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 7, 2019

I bought Haier washing machine 7.5 Kgs fully automatic. It worked only once. It's been more than 2 months it's not functioning. I lodged complaint twice, their technician visited 2-3 time but problem not solved. The hell thing is that technician closed the call even without informing me. Haier persons never called. I have to keep following up. Still that machine is lying. Don't know what to do. Please don't go for Haier products.

Original review: April 16, 2019

We bought our Haier washing machine just 3 years ago. We got issues for every 7 months. The water gets leaked out from the bottom instead of going out instead of going out in outlet tube. Pls do not buy from this company.

Get expert buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

This works great for small loads. The only thing I can think of to improve it is to make a "gentle" cycle. My washer is a small bathroom size - one that attaches to my shower nozzle. I got it because I don't like our community laundry facilities and have control over what germs and dirt goes into and gets cleaned out of it.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I purchased a 2-in-1 washer dryer a year and a half ago for thousands of dollars and it has already blown up TWICE. Now the warranty is out and it's not only costing us over $500 to have it repaired, but worse is that Haier lied and said the parts would be sent out right away. And now they are telling me the parts are on backorder for two more MONTHS. So on top of the $500 repair costs, I AM also facing hundreds of dollars in the costs of sending out my laundry for months. All of this hassle, no service, and no laundry, with a brand new baby. Do NOT BUY FROM HAIER. MAJOR REGRET.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I am not happy with the service. I bought a washing machine 2 yrs ago and the service centre people says that the company has stopped manufacturing the parts of the products they while buying the product. Why do you give a warranty when the parts are not available? Worst product. Worst service...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Haier dryer bought in January 2017. First the door latch broke, had to tape door shut. Then dryer wouldn't heat. Called repair service recommended by Haier. Took a couple of weeks to come out, said he would need to order part, and that was 2 months ago. Can only call his "answering service-Amber" who will not give him a message, is unable to tell me if part is back-ordered, unable to do anything, apparently. Haven't heard from this repair service since. I have spoken to Haier, who told me that I purchased the dryer in 2014(!) due to serial number, and refers me to their consumer relations dept, on which I have spent over 3 hours, over separate days on hold. DO NOT BUY HAIER PRODUCTS.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I purchased this Washer/Dryer combo in April, right after welcoming a new baby. By September, the unit had stopped working, the repairman showed up after one week, and never came back, Haier tried getting a hold of them, which they could not. Then I heard nothing after I sent them proof of purchase etc. For the second time, the contact numbers were all disconnected, it was extremely strange and unprofessional. I was literally calling cust. service until I got someone willing to assist me. They refunded my money, they never offered me to get it fix again, nor did they remove the unit, yet told me to remove appropriately!!! I have a broken machine just sitting in my apartment. Totally unacceptable service.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Received Oct 25th 2017. Dec 27th 2017, compact washer stopped mid spin cycle, started humming. Three months old and having problems already. I am highly upset! Called Haier for servicing and was told someone would call me back in 24 to 48 hrs because they HAVE NO REPAIR TECHS IN MY AREA. REALLY? Yet your product is being sold in my area. I spent too much money on this to get jerked around! I'm gearing up for a fight if this problem is not rectified quickly! Don't try to use up weeks on my warranty because then I'll have to complain to the Attorney General's Office.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I bought my combo washer dryer machine on 10-1. It did not work. It took until mid Nov. to get a replacement because I got the runaround from both G.E. and Home Depot. When the replacement finally came it leaked. It is now mid Dec. and still no washer and they can't tell me where it is. Both G.E. and home depot have horrible customer service.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I bought a Haier dryer last year from Jetson appliance in Port St Lucie, Fl. My husband did a fab job installing it and all I continued to get was F4 Errors and so they brought me a 2nd one and the team that came had no clue on installation. Again my husband had to help and my solid vent now turned into a flexible one... Now back for the winter after everything was shut off from power, so as to now have any power surges, it runs for 5 min and stops no what matter what setting it is on. What a piece of crap... will never recommend Jetson or Haier again because after reading reviews everyone must know by now what problems are happening with Haier... so frustrating.

Haier expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Haier is a relative newcomer to the home appliance industry, but it has made a huge impact. It now employs over 80,000 people and generates over 30 billion dollars a year in revenue.

• Combination washer and dryers: Haier offers a washer and dryer in one, which means the dryer cycle starts right after the clothes are finished being washed.

• Portability and compact washers and dryers: Haier offers a variety of compact and portable washers and dryers that appeal to consumers who need extra space. In fact, the portable washers and dryers allow users to move these machines nearly anywhere they can hook them up.

• Low cost advantage: Haier washers and dryers are extremely competitive on price, offering plenty of value for machines that offer most of the functions people are looking for.

• Gas and electric on offer: Haier offers gas and electric-style washers and dryers, meaning consumers can make this important choice for themselves.

• Best for: Apartment Owners and individuals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs