Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.32/5

Guardian Protection has years of experience providing innovative, integrated security and automation for homes and businesses in DE, FL, IN, MD, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WV and Washington, D.C. Guardian offers traditional security technology, including intrusion and fire detection, plus indoor and outdoor video security and smart home features, including automated lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors. You can access these services from the Guardian App anywhere you have internet access. If an emergency happens, Guardian’s 24/7, award-winning monitoring center initiates responses in an average of 30 seconds or less.

Guardian Protection Call Now Toll Free (844) 277-9642 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Guardian Protection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I went through Insight Homes, with selections, and it had a booklet or pamphlet that talked about everything that Guardian offered. Any questions I had, the representatives always answered, or they had to get in touch with me, and they were quick to respond back. They also had a lady call me a couple of days after installment because one of the techs forgot to do something. She talked me through the process and made sure everything with a home security system was okay. What I really like about it is I can also use the program through the phone as app security to make sure I activated the system. If there was a problem, if it was deactivated by someone somehow, the system would take a picture to notify to see if it was me or someone else.

Hi Christopher,
Welcome to the Guardian Protection family. I am happy to hear that you have found our professional sales consultant and customer care specialists to be outstandingly responsive and helpful. Guardian is big enough to deliver the finest in high tech security and still small enough to care about your needs. I hope that you continue to enjoy the interactive features of your Guardian protection smart home system. Our UL certified Five Diamond 24-hour monitoring center will be there when you need them, too. Life is better when it's safe!

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

When I looked into Guardian, I saw that they were hooked up with Alarm.com so I thought we would go with them. I thought I might as well keep it then I can have it on the same mobile app. We have used a local home security system where we moved from and we have a similar system that uses Alarm.com out in Arizona. They're monitored by Alarm.com as far as the mobile app goes. We have some features on our Guardian that we don't have out there but they're similar in nature. The salesperson was very good and so was the installer. He was there for a couple hours, did what he was supposed to do, then we reviewed it for about 15, 20 minutes. We had a lot going on that day with furniture moving in so it was nice that he did his thing, wrapped it up and we were done. Everything is working out well with Guardian.

Hi Mark,
How great that you had already had experienced the benefits of a security system powered by Alarm.com. As their partner Guardian Protection is happy to bring you the finest in technology and even a few additional features, as you mentioned. I am happy to hear that you found our professional sales consultant and technician to be outstandingly responsive and helpful. Guardian is big enough to deliver the finest in high tech security and still small enough to care about your needs. We will strive to continue to deliver to your expectations in all ways -- from customer care to award-winning monitoring. Life is better when it's safe! Thank you for choosing Guardian.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

The sales rep was very good and the installation went very well. The guy was very helpful. Everything is good. It’s very good service.

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time review Guardian Protection. I am happy to hear that you found our professional sales consultant and service technician to be super helpful in the design and installation of your Guardian Protection smart home security system.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

The technician was very informative and knowledgeable about the alarm system. He was punctual and courteous. I would recommend Guardian to my neighbors or family. I feel secure and protected with the system. It works for me. I fell on a Sunday Morning. They

Hi Laura,
Thank you for taking the time to share positive comments about our professional technician. I have researched your account and it looks as though our tech Darryl took care of your recent service visit. I will be sure and pass along your compliment to his manager. Our 24/7 monitoring center never sleeps so that we can be there when you need us most. I am glad to hear that we continue to meet your needs in an excellent manner.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

All my life I've had ADT but because they had Guardian in this home and it was already outfitted with the Guardian pad and the tools on the windows, I figured that might be the most seamless direction. From what I read, Guardian seems to be a good company so I decided to use them. The installation was pretty easy. The guy was here a while. He checked everything and put a new pad up, and it all seemed to be working pretty smoothly. He was really respectful and great while in my home so I don't have any complaints about it.

The only thing was the amount of time it took to get an appointment for somebody to come out. The woman that I made the appointment with had warned me that it could take a while but probably about an hour after she and I got off the phone, someone from the company called me. I missed the call and he left a message. I had to call back that day in order to have an earlier appointment made and I completely missed the window so I was a little frustrated by that. But other than that, it was okay. So far, so good.

Hi Frankie,
Thank you for taking the time to review Guardian Protection. It is an honor to be chosen as your security provider, especially considering that you formerly had ADT. Our professional technicians undergo rigorous training so that they can provide you with the best possible installation and service experience. My apologies that you experienced some delay in getting on the schedule. I am glad that we were able to finally come to your home and get everything up and running for you. Wishing you all the best as you enjoy the peace of mind that comes with your Guardian Protection smart home security system. Life is better when it's safe.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

My mom and dad have Guardian and they kind of referred me over to them. We have it at three different locations and it was something I'm already familiar with so I went with them. The reps were very nice and very prompt. They made sure that I was satisfied with what I wanted and needed. The gentleman during the installation was a scholar. He helped me out tremendously. He helped prove my point to my wife a couple of times too. He made it a lot easier. I like that I get I get the emails letting me know when someone's coming in, like user number two or user number three. That's a neat little thing to have.

Hi Frankie,

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Guardian is better and has a higher tech compared to my previous security system. I like it so far. I haven't started living in that house yet but it seems good so far. The installation was good. The guy was really nice and professional.

Hi Jordan,
Thank you for taking the time to review Guardian Protection. We take pride in the quality of the technology and I am sure you are going to enjoy the convenience of its interactive features after you move in. It's great to hear that our professional installation technician was really good and professional. They undergo rigorous training so that the can provide you with the best possible service and experience.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Guardian Protection was very helpful addressing our concerns. The representative navigated us through the testing of our system over the phone and tried to troubleshoot the problem from her end. She pinpointed the problems and scheduled a technician to come out. The technician was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He explained the problems and repaired our system. Our home is back to being protected. This particular technician was scheduled to come out to us prior to this visit. He was on his way when a tornado hit. He came out to us the very next day his schedule permitted first thing in the morning. We are very happy with his service and dedication.

Hi Molly,
I am happy to hear that we addressed all of your concerns in the most comprehensive way --from our technical care specialist to our on-site technician's service on your system. We will continue to strive to bring you and your family the best in 24-hour monitored home security. Thank you or choosing Guardian Protection.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Our Guardian seems to be working out okay. We haven’t had any issues. I've got four smart switches in my house, and I know what two of them do. But I don't know what the other two do. I don't know if they're redundant, like three-way switches, because they don't work the way the other switch works if it's a three-way switch. I don't know if Guardian did the prewiring of the smart switches or not. But Guardian did all the prewiring for the house. They prewired the Eero.

We had a snafu with the contract with Guardian. We signed the contract with Guardian last fall. They came in and did the prewiring when the house was being built. But then Guardian pulled out of the contract here at Trilogy, and it was given to Quantum. Quantum came in and activated some stuff but they could not do the security. No one seemed to know who was doing what. They said, “Oh, you've got Quantum now.” Then Guardian said, “No, we're still monitoring.” So, there was a fight. Quantum did some of the work and Guardian came and did the rest. So, it was a hybrid between two companies doing it. But we got everything well done and each guy from each company that came has been great. The on-hands guy has been great too.

Hi Ron,
I am glad to hear that your Guardian Protection smart home security system is working to your benefit. Our protection specialists are on duty 24/7 to respond to your system's emergency signals and we are here when you need us! I researched your account when I received your comments a few days ago and asked that our customer care specialist give you a call regarding the four smart switches you mentioned. I understand that she has talked to you and that those switches were installed by your builder. I would reach out to your builder to get some help on these so that you can start using them to your advantage in your new home. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs.

Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Mary's help with my concern kept me as a customer. I was ready to drop this service but she provided such great service, I changed my mind. I also appreciate that she was able to find me a discount that allowed me to be able to afford to stay with you as a client. And the service call was quick and efficient.

Hi Shirley,
We're happy that you chose to stay with Guardian Protection and that the outstanding service of our customer care specialist convinced you that Guardian Protection is a great choice for you. It's awesome that we could find you a discount as well! Great home security and affordable, too!
Thanks for choosing Guardian!

Guardian Protection Company Information