4.5/5 (1438 ratings)
Find a Kitchen Remodeling partner
Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Granite Transformations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

We had issues with Granite Transformation of North Phoenix, from right after signing a contact with them which was Sept 4th, 2021, they finally finished Oct 1st 2022. We had no communications for months, when we did get someone to talk to, they lied, was promised multiple times over a year, to finish our Kitchen and Bathroom. Was told it would take 6 to 8 week to complete and it would be finished before Thanksgiving 2021, Lied to about the Thanksgiving date, parts not even ordered, and the order was lost I was told, this went on for months. Our kitchen/bath eventually got completed after calling them daily. It took over 12 months, numerous unanswered calls and messages. We were lied to numerous times. We kept getting the run around. I had to keep calling as well as the headquarters. Always an excuse, we were excited when we were told material was in. Sure, they delivered the wrong material, and not complete.

I would never recommend this company to anyone. After the job was finally finished, I did receive a call, from the North Phoenix office, first call from them in 8 months. They wanted their money; I haven't even received an invoice yet. I asked if I could provide them with a Word document with over 4 pages of problems we had with their company, they didn't care, I wanted to talk to someone in management, was told they would let accounting work with me on this.

3 weeks after they finally finished our job, Monday Oct 24th, I received a call from Collections on needing to make a payment. So I can't even talk with a manager, and when you have a complaint, no one cares about it, and three week after finishing, with no invoice, sent to me, I get sent to collections. I have a complaint in with BBB, and Channel 3 news, this company can't continue to treat customers like they don't care, no communications, and don't try to call anyone, they won't return calls. Please don't use this company, we the customer don't exist in their view.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

Not satisfied, the counter tops were cut wrong, instead of cutting new ones they use them and they had to make them fit. They use scraps to fill in areas. They took off my backsplash and ripped off the whole wall on top, they still haven't texture it and they said they don't paint, so I'll have to paint it myself. The backsplash behind the sink is coming apart at the seams. Been emailing them and was told they will send someone out again for the repairs, I'm still waiting for them to come out a third time. Don't sign a contract with Granite Transformations because they only give you 3 days to get out of the contract, you will have no choice but to let them do the job. Even if you're not satisfied with the product or work you will be obligated to pay the contract in full. I suggest hire a real contractor.

Get buying tips about Kitchen Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

The two men were on time both days. They cleaned up as soon as they completed each section. If I asked a question, they took time to answer me. Since the plumber was coming in the second day to install the sink, they had the kitchen cleaned and the parts all ready fror installation. They also returned my cooking utensils to the cabinets and had the area below the sink cleared. They did an awesome job overall. Highly recommended to do this a remodel of a kitchen.

Original review: July 18, 2022

The absolute worst customer service experience we have ever had. The project installation process (from start to finish) was a giant nightmare. We couldn’t get a hold of anyone, ever. They still didn’t finish our cabinets… They actually left materials at our house!! They terrible part is that they keep calling us about final payment (the payment isn’t even accurate and is $3,000 over what they quoted). We will be taking this to BBB. Go with another company to reface cabinets. We went with another company to install countertops and I’m so glad we did. Please don’t make the same mistake we did.

Original review: June 9, 2022

When I first got my counters installed they came out beautifully, however as time passed the countertop Beveled edges started to come unglued. I contacted the main office. Someone requested my paperwork and said they would be working on it, then bam. No contact after that! No help. This isn’t standing behind product. Don’t do business with this company. They give promises and don’t follow thru!!!

Original review: April 2, 2022

We paid Granite Transformations to do our backsplashes and cabinets. We were supposed to have soft closing doors. We have one door that bounces when it closes and other doors that do not line up correctly. The backsplashes have sharp edges and we have Been cut by them. I went into their office and asked what they were going to do to repair them. The young lady I talked to said that there is nothing that they were going to do. If I can get one person not to have the same problems from their work then I have accomplished my goal. So don't get ripped off by their shoddy workmanship. I have pictures to prove the work.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I was so happy to stumble onto "Granite Transformations". Dan, installed our cabinets. John and Sam installed our granite counter tops and backsplashes. These three men were very friendly, polite, knowledgeable and skillful. They amazed us. Their combined work was "mindboggling" fantastic. When we redo our master bathroom we will be asking for Dan, John and Sam to do the work. Thank you team.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I came in contact with Granite Transformation through a Home Show in my locality. I had never heard of them before. I was quite impressed by their presentation where they promised complete customer satisfaction and lifetime warranty. Well, it was everything but that. I am extremely disappointed not only with the product, but mostly with the workmanship and more importantly the customer support and warranty. What happened is that the countertop was punctured through during installation; the size of a dime. Also the grouting job was incomplete. Rather than replace the damaged portion of the counter, they poorly attempted to repair the hole which remained very apparent. I never received compensation for the damaged countertop. The repair was poorly done and I still have a problem with the hole today.

I contacted the company numerous times over several months trying to get someone to come and fix the hole in the counter top but the company is not assuming any responsibility and refuses to complete the proper repair. Trying to come into an agreement, they are not even responding to my emails anymore; a worthless customer satisfaction guarantee and even worse lifetime warranty in my opinion. I had a horrible experience with Granite Transformation and I do not recommend this company. I regret not buying the real granite. I have spent a considerable amount of money for this product/installation and it turned out to be a poor investment on my part. I am warning you to stay away from this company.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

We had two showers refinished. Stephanie was very professional and informative when she came to quote the project. And Jason did a great job on the installation, he arrived on time and finished within the dates we were told!! We love it!

Original review: July 29, 2021

Jeff from Farmington Hills, Michigan did the installation of our kitchen countertop. He and his assistant were very professional. It is really beautiful and is a stunner. He told us how to keep it clean and be careful of acidic substances on it. Our salesperson should have told us that before we selected the one with shells in it. Regardless, we are very happy.

Granite Transformations author review by Joseph Truini

Granite Transformation’s main business is granite and quartz countertops. However, they also offer the complimentary services of cabinet re-facing and tile backsplash installation. The company serves over 27 states as well as four Canadian provinces.

• Lifetime warranty: The company provides a limited lifetime warranty for products they manufacture.

• Fast turnaround: Standard installations of countertops and backsplashes typically take one day. The new countertop is formed to fit directly over the old counter.

• Free estimate: The company will come to your home for a consultation and free estimate. They also stand by the estimate and guarantee there will be no hidden charges.

• Durable products: Granite Transformations offers a special sealing product called ForeverSeal®, which improves the counter’s stain, scratch and heat resistance.

• Eco-friendly: Because the old countertop is not demolished and removed, the process is more eco-friendly than other approaches. This method minimizes the amount of waste going to the landfill and the mess in the home.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Advisor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Granite Transformations Company Information