Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.52/5
Based on 1,413 ratings

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

We offer unique product lines, such as Trend Stone, Trend Glass and Trend Mosaics, that are sure to impress even the most selective shopper. Our product lines offer a variety of options and an opportunity to transform your counter space into something worth showing off. We look forward to assisting you in your home remodel!

View More View More

Granite Transformations Reviews

Original review: June 25, 2019

Den Window Bay and Cabinet Tops. Entire process - from selection to measurement to installation - was handled very professionally and everyone was a pleasure to work with. All commitments were met (appointment arrival times, length of appointment, cleanliness, etc.) This is the second time we have utilized Granite Transformations, and would definitely recommend them to others.

Original review: June 4, 2019

On Monday June 3rd, l had counter tops installed by Justin and Steve. Service by these two gentlemen was excellent. Work was completed in a neat and timely manner. I was so impressed with my new counter tops and would definitely recommend your company to all my friends and family!

Get expert buying tips about Kitchen Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Granite overlay on kitchen counter tops - The entire experience was efficient and quick. Didn't waste time, reasonably priced and followed through on everything they said they would do. The estimation was thorough and helped us think of everything. Made our old, original counter tops look fresh and new. Feels great to walk into the kitchen! Easy to care for and durable. Love the under mounted XL sink that was recommended by the estimator.

Original review: May 1, 2019

The countertops in the our guest bath and our master bath upstairs came out fantastic. The team was a pleasure to work with and Jason did a great job on the install. Both bathrooms look great and work great as well.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Everyone was very cordial, friendly and professional. They did an outstanding job! I would recommend Granite Transformations for anyone looking to update their home! They came on time, and was done in a very timely manner, and cleaned up after themselves!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Original review: March 3, 2020

I had a granite overlay installed eight years ago. The sheen has long worn off the countertops and a chip broke loose, leaving a hole. I contacted the corporate office and sent pictures. I received a "sorry" letter, but they refused to make it right, even though the website tells of "lifetime guarantee." The product looked nice new, but did not stand up to normal use. The company does not stand behind their product. Save your money!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I purchased a new kitchen and large amount of Carrara worktop from them, and it was fitted late November 2018. By February 2019 bearing in mind I live in the north of England, not the sunniest part of the world and my kitchen faces East so at most I only get two hours of direct light daily. My worktops changed colour from grey and white to GREEN and white, inside a couple of months. I contacted the warranty team, and so began a saga that has lasted until now Jan 2020.

Firstly a gentleman came up from London to have a look, he agreed they had gone green and stated this had happened to them before, but they now have second generation worktops and that problem should have been solved. He said he’d sent me a sample of of the second generation Carrara one up and I could “test” it by sitting it by the window to see. This I duly did, ok I moved it from window to window so it got more direct sun/daylight to ensure if the colour change was going to happen, it happened quickly, as I wanted my kitchen fixed and finished. It changed colour inside one month! They sent me another one called Arabescato. This also changed colour inside a month.

Now to be fair to the company they did offer to replace my faulty worktop with any of the rest of their range, and did sent me another sample, but it was too different to what I had chosen. By then I was so upset and stressed I started hunting around the internet as I could not possibly be the only person in the world this happened to.

I should also mention that that I have saved a download that states “Trend Surfaces are engineered from quarried natural materials, including granite, stone, marble, quartz, shell and other materials such as glass and porcelain, crushed into graduated size pieces and mixed with SPECIALLY FORMULATED UV STABLE POLYMERS” So you can understand my disappointment.

While digging I found an article in the Sydney Morning Herald dated November 5 2018. Please do search and read this. It states amongst other things that the quality of their product has deteriorated with the Trascenda range discolouring in daylight. So this company have known Long before I purchased my kitchen that they were selling worktops that change colour in daylight!

I then got quotes to replace my worktop from other companies and the other tradesmen I would need, as the backsplash is quite high, my wall would also need replastering, repainting, electric and plumbing work to complete it. These quotes came in at just over 8K. I have been given by them just under 6K and they think this is “fair and reasonable”. I now either have to live with a green and white worktop that looks absolutely awful or find that extra £2500 to redo it myself! Please be warned. Their customer service and people are very pleasant and polite but will stall and do everything in their power to wear you down so you go away and accept what they deem acceptable. It has cost me more money and heartache that I could ever have imagined. I wish I had never walked in the door of their company.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

We were told that there is a lifetime warranty which gave a peace of mind and helped make the decision to purchase their counter-top overlays. However, now that the counter-tops need repair, I found out the local office has closed and corporate will not do anything to honor the warranty. For about 6 months now, corporate continues to tell us that we have to be 'patient' while they find someone to buy the local franchise. I have been waiting for over 6 months and still am being told to be patient. Had I known that the warranty isn't worth anything when the local franchise closes the door, we would have never chosen this company. I must also say that the counter-tops do not look like real granite. Disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

We loved Trend Transformations commitment to sustainability and made the decision to use this company rather than dispose of old countertops and install new ones. We were thrilled with the service and product for 15 months, and we even convinced our friends to use them. Then, at 16 months post-installation, a two inch crack appeared in our countertops. I spent four months calling and emailing Trend Transformations (our local outfit is no longer in business so I had to contact the national office) to learn about how to use our warranty. No one ever answered the phone and my messages were not returned. When I finally got a return call, I was told to email someone who would help me. I emailed weekly -occasionally getting a hollow promise that someone would respond within two days which never happened- and was astonished at the poor service.

Nearly five months after starting the process, I was simply told that cracks are not covered by the warranty. I wrote a long letter with details and was told the same thing. I asked how the company can claim durability when the product cracks within 16 months of installation. I attempted to appeal to someone higher in the company but was told that my claim has been closed. I am so disappointed in this company.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

We had our entire bathroom redone 10 yrs ago. It took about 3 days and was very well done. After about 6 years the grout in the shower started coming out. We contacted them leaving messages, emails and finally after two months they said they would charge 200$ to look at it and it would not be taken off the costs of fixing the problem. We re-grouted ourselves multiple times and then finally I got a tile guy I trusted to take the job. He replaced 60% of the tiles (the ones that were loose). I suggest keeping a lot of spare tiles if possible. He said the installation would have held better if they had scored the tiles underneath and had used a better product (he used flextile as the adhesive) and then grouted with power grout. So I would give 4-5 stars for install, and 2 stars for service. We have a lot of tiles in our house and these were the only ones that have lost grout and become loose.

Granite Transformations expert review by Joseph Truini

Granite Transformation’s main business is granite and quartz countertops. However, they also offer the complimentary services of cabinet re-facing and tile backsplash installation. The company serves over 27 states as well as four Canadian provinces.

• Lifetime warranty: The company provides a limited lifetime warranty for products they manufacture.

• Fast turnaround: Standard installations of countertops and backsplashes typically take one day. The new countertop is formed to fit directly over the old counter.

• Free estimate: The company will come to your home for a consultation and free estimate. They also stand by the estimate and guarantee there will be no hidden charges.

• Durable products: Granite Transformations offers a special sealing product called ForeverSeal®, which improves the counter’s stain, scratch and heat resistance.

• Eco-friendly: Because the old countertop is not demolished and removed, the process is more eco-friendly than other approaches. This method minimizes the amount of waste going to the landfill and the mess in the home.

• Best for: Homeowners or commercial kitchen owners who need fast turnaround on new countertops.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Granite Transformations Company Information