4.5/5 (1436 ratings)
Find a Kitchen Remodeling partner
Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Granite Transformations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

The two men were on time both days. They cleaned up as soon as they completed each section. If I asked a question, they took time to answer me. Since the plumber was coming in the second day to install the sink, they had the kitchen cleaned and the parts all ready fror installation. They also returned my cooking utensils to the cabinets and had the area below the sink cleared. They did an awesome job overall. Highly recommended to do this a remodel of a kitchen.

Original review: July 18, 2022

The absolute worst customer service experience we have ever had. The project installation process (from start to finish) was a giant nightmare. We couldn’t get a hold of anyone, ever. They still didn’t finish our cabinets… They actually left materials at our house!! They terrible part is that they keep calling us about final payment (the payment isn’t even accurate and is $3,000 over what they quoted). We will be taking this to BBB. Go with another company to reface cabinets. We went with another company to install countertops and I’m so glad we did. Please don’t make the same mistake we did.

Get buying tips about Kitchen Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 9, 2022

When I first got my counters installed they came out beautifully, however as time passed the countertop Beveled edges started to come unglued. I contacted the main office. Someone requested my paperwork and said they would be working on it, then bam. No contact after that! No help. This isn’t standing behind product. Don’t do business with this company. They give promises and don’t follow thru!!!

Original review: April 2, 2022

We paid Granite Transformations to do our backsplashes and cabinets. We were supposed to have soft closing doors. We have one door that bounces when it closes and other doors that do not line up correctly. The backsplashes have sharp edges and we have Been cut by them. I went into their office and asked what they were going to do to repair them. The young lady I talked to said that there is nothing that they were going to do. If I can get one person not to have the same problems from their work then I have accomplished my goal. So don't get ripped off by their shoddy workmanship. I have pictures to prove the work.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I was so happy to stumble onto "Granite Transformations". Dan, installed our cabinets. John and Sam installed our granite counter tops and backsplashes. These three men were very friendly, polite, knowledgeable and skillful. They amazed us. Their combined work was "mindboggling" fantastic. When we redo our master bathroom we will be asking for Dan, John and Sam to do the work. Thank you team.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I came in contact with Granite Transformation through a Home Show in my locality. I had never heard of them before. I was quite impressed by their presentation where they promised complete customer satisfaction and lifetime warranty. Well, it was everything but that. I am extremely disappointed not only with the product, but mostly with the workmanship and more importantly the customer support and warranty. What happened is that the countertop was punctured through during installation; the size of a dime. Also the grouting job was incomplete. Rather than replace the damaged portion of the counter, they poorly attempted to repair the hole which remained very apparent. I never received compensation for the damaged countertop. The repair was poorly done and I still have a problem with the hole today.

I contacted the company numerous times over several months trying to get someone to come and fix the hole in the counter top but the company is not assuming any responsibility and refuses to complete the proper repair. Trying to come into an agreement, they are not even responding to my emails anymore; a worthless customer satisfaction guarantee and even worse lifetime warranty in my opinion. I had a horrible experience with Granite Transformation and I do not recommend this company. I regret not buying the real granite. I have spent a considerable amount of money for this product/installation and it turned out to be a poor investment on my part. I am warning you to stay away from this company.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

We had two showers refinished. Stephanie was very professional and informative when she came to quote the project. And Jason did a great job on the installation, he arrived on time and finished within the dates we were told!! We love it!

Original review: July 29, 2021

Jeff from Farmington Hills, Michigan did the installation of our kitchen countertop. He and his assistant were very professional. It is really beautiful and is a stunner. He told us how to keep it clean and be careful of acidic substances on it. Our salesperson should have told us that before we selected the one with shells in it. Regardless, we are very happy.

Original review: July 24, 2021

We are happy with the overall work. Except there were a couple of issues. It took Granite Transformation several months to install. The dates moved once because of us and second because of nonavailability of people at Granite Transformation. The work was done very nicely, however, one of our big mirror in the bathroom is chipped. We are waiting to hear back from Granite Transformation on the issue.

Original review: June 3, 2021

Having two friends recommend your company, I felt confident in making my decision to have you do the work. I understand that stone can have flaws, but what I didn't plan on is a damaged product. Extremely disappointed not only with the product, but with the workmanship... Marking up my walls, the uneven grouting in the inlay, the cleaning of the grout and the grey water residue left across the bottom cabinet doors... What a mess... Horrible experience. Spending this kind of money for this product/installation... I strongly feel that a portion of this installation should be refunded to me. Sheryl **

Granite Transformations author review by Joseph Truini

Granite Transformation’s main business is granite and quartz countertops. However, they also offer the complimentary services of cabinet re-facing and tile backsplash installation. The company serves over 27 states as well as four Canadian provinces.

• Lifetime warranty: The company provides a limited lifetime warranty for products they manufacture.

• Fast turnaround: Standard installations of countertops and backsplashes typically take one day. The new countertop is formed to fit directly over the old counter.

• Free estimate: The company will come to your home for a consultation and free estimate. They also stand by the estimate and guarantee there will be no hidden charges.

• Durable products: Granite Transformations offers a special sealing product called ForeverSeal®, which improves the counter’s stain, scratch and heat resistance.

• Eco-friendly: Because the old countertop is not demolished and removed, the process is more eco-friendly than other approaches. This method minimizes the amount of waste going to the landfill and the mess in the home.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Advisor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Granite Transformations Company Information