Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

We offer unique product lines, such as Trend Stone, Trend Glass and Trend Mosaics, that are sure to impress even the most selective shopper. Our product lines offer a variety of options and an opportunity to transform your counter space into something worth showing off. We look forward to assisting you in your home remodel!

Compare Kitchen Remodeling Companies

Research top Kitchen Remodeling Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Granite Transformations, Shrewsbury, UK. have genuinely transformed my kitchen. This company from start to finish, could not have been more helpful, patient, understanding and efficient. Everything went according to plan in spite of my changing my mind several times about various aspects of the installation. All together I am 100% delighted with my new kitchen and would highly recommend Granite Transformations of Shrewsbury, England without hesitation.

The experience we had with Granite Transformations was awesome. They were very polite and efficient from the start to the finish. The Installers were very professional. They were polite and friendly, and cleaned up their mess. Would not hesitate to refer this company and their product for renovation. I am looking forward to using them and/or this product on my vacation home in the near future. It was more expensive than granite/quartz. However, you do not have the mess with this product as it goes over the existing surface. My whole kitchen counter was done in a matter of 6 hrs, compared to a few weeks with the tear out and rebuild on counter subsurface. And did I mention it looks just beautiful with my existing backsplash?

I live in a manufactured home and a slab of granite would be too heavy for the wood floors. Granite Transformations is the company that fits my needs at the time because they make it into a slab that's very lightweight and mount it on top of my existing counter. There is very little work and they do it all in one day. My experience with Granite Transformations has been a good one. They bring the pieces already made then set up on top of my existing counters and it's beautiful work. I like the thickness and how it looks very bold when it's on the counters. Also, it's guaranteed for life. If something happens, they will come down and repair it for me.

However, it's very expensive. But the sales rep was fantastic and straight-up. I had a guy before him that came and gave me an estimation. I should have taken that 'cause that was $1,000 cheaper. But I found out through this one guy, that that previous guy was doing some embezzlements and things that were not appropriate and that's why he was no longer with the company. It ended up costing me $1,000 more than the original guy had quoted me. But with the quality that I get as well as the warranty, it's well-worth it.

Also, customers will not be having a problem of the granite cracking because this particular granite is all sealed and it has TrueSeal forever seal. When the installers mounted it, they were in and out. And I don't like somebody hanging around my house for too long. When they come, I want them to do the job and get on it. I'm very impressed with what I got and what I paid for. However, the installers didn't take out the swirling marks that were left on the side of the granite slab. So I called them and they were Johnny-on-the-spot. They came the very next day and took care of it for me.

Ten years ago, Granite Transformations opened an office in Temecula and we had them put countertops in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. When we moved into this house we needed some more work done so we called them. Interactions with their salespeople were very appropriate and their installers were very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a great experience and I'd call Granite Transformations again if I need to.

Granite Transformations did the remodeling of my kitchen and one of my baths. Most of their work was really good, but they damaged my sink. The sink was bought by my wife, and it was a special copper hammered chrome sink. And they offered to try and replace it, and pull everything back out. My wife told them no. Granite said that they would compensate us for it because we really didn't want it removed. They came up with a $400 rebate back on to it for us, and that still has not happened. And I've been in touch with them for several times. It's been about a year and a half now.

Every interaction that I've had as far as with the people that came out did the installation and the representative that came out and did the measurement has been really good. My wife was there when they did the templates, and she said everything was great. There's just a couple of small things wherein they were supposed to come back and they never made appointment. It never got done. So, I'm gonna end up dealing with it myself. It's the little things that people don't tend to. They think, "Oh, well, they will just go away." It's not that big of a thing. It goes on and on because then you tell a friend and then a friend tells a friend, and it just keeps moving. In my opinion, I work for a very large company and we pride ourselves on making sure all the little and big things are taken care of. If you got an issue, we can do it as fast as possible. We don't just let it keep going away.

I have another house and several rentals, and I may look for somebody different than Granite Transformations because of what's going on. Granite Transformations is not the only person that does different types of countertops. I'm very satisfied with the installation on it. But I'm very unhappy with the work with what the management section is doing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

We wanted to change counters and didn't want to tear our kitchen all apart, so we gave Granite Transformations a call. They came in, measured the counters out, brought them back and put them in. Their work was really nice and they were professional about everything. People pay to have something done and hope it turns out right and that's exactly what Granite Transformations did. They're a little pricey but they did a good job.

I needed countertops done in the house so I decided to call around a couple of different shops and Granite Transformations was one of them. The sales rep was very professional and knew what he was selling. Any questions I had, he pretty much answered right on the spot. I had a very pleasurable experience with them and would recommend them to anybody. I'd also do it again on the next go-around.

Granite Transformations covered our guest bathroom, vanity, and shower, and it's very fine. There was a little miscommunication at one point between what the sales rep had told us and what the installer shared. She said that it would be no issue at all to have them install some little corner shelving in the shower, but that wasn't the case with the product we bought, so we weren't able to do a little corner shelving. However, we came up with an alternate, so we're not dissatisfied. There was also some scheduling frustrations. But aside from these, we're very happy with the outcome.

The sales rep of Granite Transformations was a little pushy but he's good. The company helped us with our cabinet and its quality was pretty decent. The installation team was very good and thorough, and the installation went well. However, it took a bit longer than anticipated. Also, the product was a bit expensive for what I got.

We wanted to replace our countertops and found Granite Transformations online. We did a kitchen and two bathrooms, and we're extremely happy with the remodels. Everything went smooth and great. Plus, the installers were really nice people. I would recommend Granite Transformations to anybody who would like to get their countertops done.

Hi Barry, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We would value the opportunity to present our products and services to you again should the need warrant. Again, thank you.

I needed to get a change in my kitchen. I called Granite Transformations and the rep was real nice, very cooperative, and excellent so I went with him because I thought he was good. The installers were very good too and the work is beautiful. I love it. Definitely would recommend Granite Transformations.

We liked the product of Granite Transformations so we purchased about $25,000 worth of countertops from them. Their sales rep was fine. She came out and spent a lot of time with us and explained everything and then we made our decision. They did a nice job. They improved the house 100% because we had it appraised. And it helped that, and it’ll last forever, that’s the gold part. It’s beautiful work. We’re all happy with it and we’re glad we came to Granite Transformations.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Ted . We sincerely appreciate it and are glad you are enjoying your new countertops

I just bought a place and didn't want to go to all the trouble taking the tile off. I contracted with Granite Transformations and the remodel is very nice and looks really good. I went in a few times and was very satisfied with the sales reps. They're very nice. Everything was fine with the installation team and everything went real good.

We appreciate your review and your rating. We are glad to know you are pleased with our products. We hope you continue to enjoy them and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future should your needs warrant additional services.

I liked what Granite Transformations' product looked like compared to others. They redid my shower, and when they went to install it they realized they manufactured one of the panels sideways so I didn't feel secure about them. Then they ordered the part, but it set back the installation for a couple of weeks, so it made me wonder about the quality of their company. However, everybody was helpful. They brought the problem to my attention, then they asked whether they can put it in that way or get a new one. They were very friendly and they always answered my questions.

The reason for the confusion was the first guy that came to measure the door, because he left the company in the middle of the process. The entire thing took a couple of months when it shouldn't have. But I've talked to construction people, they take their time estimate and triple it. So I think that’s close to what we ended up with. Although after the installation, I got little dabs of glue and there was a spot on the carpet. But I wasn’t too upset about it since the carpet is going to be eventually replaced. Also, I thought it was funny that they do showers but they don't install shower doors and glass. It was weird since it was not a complete product. But I'm happy with the way my shower turned out.

I had a very good interaction with GT's sales rep and they had color samples and samples of different option for finishes. There were a couple of areas of concern with the setup that he wanted me to clarify so one of the managers actually showed up and helped go over with some of that and how they would take care of it. They were on time. The installation team took measures ahead of time to protect the areas they were not working on and they cleaned up afterward. Then they walked through what they did and had me take a look at it before they left. It was very good quality.

My experience with Granite Transformations was really great. I saw their work and they were also recommended so I had them do a kitchen installation and it's a beautiful work. The whole process was absolutely easy and they showed up on time. They did an outstanding job. They were knowledgeable and just great. They even cleaned up the mess that they didn't make.

We had blue countertops in the house that were like the 80's blue tiles and blue grout, and it's horrible. I did my research and had three other quotes then we chose to go with Granite Transformations. The sales representative came over and showed us everything. We weren't really happy with anything that we saw then she brought out the recycled glass and we loved it. That's what we went with. They have one person who came out and measured it and then another one who installed it. It's unique how they do that. However, there was one glitch and they missed one piece. But they came back the next day and got it fixed so there's no problem. It was quick, easy, no stress on my part, and a good experience. They did a great job and I have recommended them.

Our house was built in 1935 and it was last remodeled in 1960. So I had the ugliest counter tops I've ever seen in my life. I had Granite Transformations cover my old countertops with something up-to-date. They showed up when they said they were going to, to estimate it, make the pattern, and install it. Everything was fine, and I love the quality of the remodel. The installer was also great. He cleaned up my kitchen cleaner than I have it. I would highly recommend Granite Transformations.

My kitchen was remodeled by Granite Transformations and it was great. I absolutely love it. The guy who came out and did the templating and the guy who did the installation were great. I was around the whole time and they were friendly and talkative, explaining what they were doing. It was fun.

I needed a new countertop and it was a lot cheaper to go with Granite Transformations for what I wanted. I've never been unhappy with my remodel a day since we had it. It was the best thing I ever did and I love it. The sales rep gave me a thorough rundown on everything and he was easy to contact. The installers came quite early and they were lovely. However, the installation took a long time and the installers should have come earlier because I ended up getting in trouble. We live in a mobile home park and our neighbors fussed at us because the installers were working too late, but it's not something that the installers could have done any different. My kitchen was cleaner when they left than when they got there. They're wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Granite Transformations had done something for me years ago and redid my master bathroom last March and the remodel quality is fabulous. The sales rep was really good and knowledgeable. The installers are fabulous too. I call the installation team if I have problems, like when a piece of the bathroom vanity that they had repaired ten years ago, I asked them if they could replace the piece. They redid it and didn't even charge me for it. They're very efficient and they know their business. I call and ask questions all the time and they're very patient and answer everything. I've already recommended them to four people.

We remodeled the bathroom for my mother who has difficulty getting in and out of the shower. I really like the quality of the remodel and it's very appealing visually. I wouldn't change anything at this point. As for the sales rep, he was great and was on his best behavior. Everything went smoothly as far as that. The installer was a little more drained, but they're construction workers, so that was nothing unexpected. I would highly recommend Granite Transformations for a quick and beautiful transformation of an older bathroom or kitchen. If I had a longer time, I might have done a little bit differently constructional wise for my mom. But for what we had done, it's absolutely gorgeous.

We heard about Granite Transformations from my neighbors who got their services. We were considering something else for our kitchen counters. I wanted the old-fashioned farm sink and in order to get that, I had to have new counters. We thought that Granite Transformations might be the best way to go. It might be a little cheaper than granite and a lot cleaner than getting the whole granite counter.

We had nice interactions with the saleswoman that sold it to us. I got the one that is white with gold and gray in it, which almost looks like marble. She bragged about my choice and the owner or manager asked to come so he could see the finished product since he had never seen it finished. They were so excited with the one that I picked out. They use it for display when they go to craft shows. That makes me feel good. Moreover, the installer was also knowledgeable, courteous and cleaned up afterwards.

Granite Transformations did a super job and we're very happy with the quality. They did a great job on matching up patterns on the sides of the counter with those at the top. My only problem is there are seams in it. It would be nice if there is a way to smooth the seams out better so they weren't very obvious to me. But I can live with it. We have recommended Granite Transformations to others.

The sales rep was competent and very thorough. He followed through wonderfully. We had a problem with the sink and he tried very hard to accommodate us and find a sink that would work. But we ended up having to use the old sink because the kind of shape is not made anymore. Granite Transformations did what they said they would and finished the countertops for our kitchen in one day. The people were courteous and professional. Everything was how I would expect. I'm very happy and satisfied.

Granite Transformations put in a backsplash and countertops to update my kitchen. They were professional and pleasant and I like the quality of their remodel. The installers did a good job. If I pointed out something, they looked into it and took care of it.

I had a really good experience with Granite Transformations. I'm very well pleased. They put a countertop over the top of my tiles in the kitchen and the quality is very good. Everything went very well and the installers were also very professional.

I was thinking of redoing my kitchen counter. And when I was at a local home show, I saw Granite Transformations had a booth there and I was impressed with the fact that there wouldn't be any demolition. So I had my kitchen counters and kitchen backsplash done by them. They were all very good and professional. I'd recommended Granite Transformations to several other people. I've been very happy with the product and with the company itself. The owner of this particular location came over twice to meet and see how everything was going. So I appreciated that personal touch as well.

Hi Susan, thank you very much for your response and review. We truly appreciate your positive review and that you referred us to others. A great part of our business comes from recommendations, and we truly thank you for recommending us.

Granite Transformations had the product we were looking for. The installers were nice, friendly and courteous. We were expecting it to be a two-day installation but they did it in one extremely long day. We're a little far out and I didn't think they wanted to have to come back. They rushed out of here and didn't finish the finishing job. There's glue stuck on the floors and seams that still have silicone on them. I'm not happy with that but the quality of the countertops in my kitchen is good. I would recommend them.

We had our kitchen countertop done by Granite Transformations and we got a new sink, too. The sales rep from Granite Transformations initially came over and provided us with all the different options. He was very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Their installers did very well but there was a little problem. But the installer came down the next day, finished it off to the way I like it and all is well. They were prompt and I was impressed with their service. My experience with Granite Transformations went smoothly and I like the way it all came up.

Granite Transformations has great materials. The price is a bit higher three times than doing it myself with regular granite but theirs is guaranteed for life. We first knew about them at a home show then got them to make a cover for the top of our hearth. It looked fine but they missed it. It was about an inch bigger than it should have been so we couldn't center it. That part wasn't the bad part but the installers took a sticky rag and stuck it on my handmade, beautifully done mantle and it left terrible marks.

They sent somebody out to fix it and he did a little buffing. Then he used spray lacquer, which messed up the good lacquer that hadn't been touched and it looks ridiculous. I could have called back and called back but if that's all they're going to do for repair, I don't want them touching it again. They had already made it worse than it was before. I don't want to use anybody that's going to ruin more than I paid for. I've paid $800 for a hearth and ruined the $1000 mantle. Needless to say, I'm not too sure about their installers. Also, they didn't follow up to make sure they fixed it right. I don't deal with anybody that won't work with me when they screw something up. So, the whole experience is lacking.

The sales rep pulled a bunch of dimensions for us and we were going to check them out. We spent an hour drawing it out so I would have a copy of hers but for some reason, she took them with her. We called her to have them sent back so we could think about ordering cabinets and give her back a price on what we're going to change. But she wouldn't give it back so I didn't like that part and that was a waste of my time. We'd already told her that we did our own backsplash. We were going to go ahead and change but then in the way she did, we weren't going to change the layout of the kitchen. Other than that, she was great with everything else and was very knowledgeable. We'd already looked at what they had and we had stuff we wanted more, with the metals in it. Still, there was nothing wrong with my salesperson.

Granite Transformations Company Profile