toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I needed a new countertop and it was a lot cheaper to go with Granite Transformations for what I wanted. I've never been unhappy with my remodel a day since we had it. It was the best thing I ever did and I love it. The sales rep gave me a thorough rundown on everything and he was easy to contact. The installers came quite early and they were lovely. However, the installation took a long time and the installers should have come earlier because I ended up getting in trouble. We live in a mobile home park and our neighbors fussed at us because the installers were working too late, but it's not something that the installers could have done any different. My kitchen was cleaner when they left than when they got there. They're wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Granite Transformations had done something for me years ago and redid my master bathroom last March and the remodel quality is fabulous. The sales rep was really good and knowledgeable. The installers are fabulous too. I call the installation team if I have problems, like when a piece of the bathroom vanity that they had repaired ten years ago, I asked them if they could replace the piece. They redid it and didn't even charge me for it. They're very efficient and they know their business. I call and ask questions all the time and they're very patient and answer everything. I've already recommended them to four people.

We remodeled the bathroom for my mother who has difficulty getting in and out of the shower. I really like the quality of the remodel and it's very appealing visually. I wouldn't change anything at this point. As for the sales rep, he was great and was on his best behavior. Everything went smoothly as far as that. The installer was a little more drained, but they're construction workers, so that was nothing unexpected. I would highly recommend Granite Transformations for a quick and beautiful transformation of an older bathroom or kitchen. If I had a longer time, I might have done a little bit differently constructional wise for my mom. But for what we had done, it's absolutely gorgeous.

We heard about Granite Transformations from my neighbors who got their services. We were considering something else for our kitchen counters. I wanted the old-fashioned farm sink and in order to get that, I had to have new counters. We thought that Granite Transformations might be the best way to go. It might be a little cheaper than granite and a lot cleaner than getting the whole granite counter.

We had nice interactions with the saleswoman that sold it to us. I got the one that is white with gold and gray in it, which almost looks like marble. She bragged about my choice and the owner or manager asked to come so he could see the finished product since he had never seen it finished. They were so excited with the one that I picked out. They use it for display when they go to craft shows. That makes me feel good. Moreover, the installer was also knowledgeable, courteous and cleaned up afterwards.

Granite Transformations did a super job and we're very happy with the quality. They did a great job on matching up patterns on the sides of the counter with those at the top. My only problem is there are seams in it. It would be nice if there is a way to smooth the seams out better so they weren't very obvious to me. But I can live with it. We have recommended Granite Transformations to others.

Granite Transformations put in a backsplash and countertops to update my kitchen. They were professional and pleasant and I like the quality of their remodel. The installers did a good job. If I pointed out something, they looked into it and took care of it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

I had a really good experience with Granite Transformations. I'm very well pleased. They put a countertop over the top of my tiles in the kitchen and the quality is very good. Everything went very well and the installers were also very professional.

I was thinking of redoing my kitchen counter. And when I was at a local home show, I saw Granite Transformations had a booth there and I was impressed with the fact that there wouldn't be any demolition. So I had my kitchen counters and kitchen backsplash done by them. They were all very good and professional. I'd recommended Granite Transformations to several other people. I've been very happy with the product and with the company itself. The owner of this particular location came over twice to meet and see how everything was going. So I appreciated that personal touch as well.

Granite Transformations had the product we were looking for. The installers were nice, friendly and courteous. We were expecting it to be a two-day installation but they did it in one extremely long day. We're a little far out and I didn't think they wanted to have to come back. They rushed out of here and didn't finish the finishing job. There's glue stuck on the floors and seams that still have silicone on them. I'm not happy with that but the quality of the countertops in my kitchen is good. I would recommend them.

We had our kitchen countertop done by Granite Transformations and we got a new sink, too. The sales rep from Granite Transformations initially came over and provided us with all the different options. He was very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Their installers did very well but there was a little problem. But the installer came down the next day, finished it off to the way I like it and all is well. They were prompt and I was impressed with their service. My experience with Granite Transformations went smoothly and I like the way it all came up.

Granite Transformations has great materials. The price is a bit higher three times than doing it myself with regular granite but theirs is guaranteed for life. We first knew about them at a home show then got them to make a cover for the top of our hearth. It looked fine but they missed it. It was about an inch bigger than it should have been so we couldn't center it. That part wasn't the bad part but the installers took a sticky rag and stuck it on my handmade, beautifully done mantle and it left terrible marks.

They sent somebody out to fix it and he did a little buffing. Then he used spray lacquer, which messed up the good lacquer that hadn't been touched and it looks ridiculous. I could have called back and called back but if that's all they're going to do for repair, I don't want them touching it again. They had already made it worse than it was before. I don't want to use anybody that's going to ruin more than I paid for. I've paid $800 for a hearth and ruined the $1000 mantle. Needless to say, I'm not too sure about their installers. Also, they didn't follow up to make sure they fixed it right. I don't deal with anybody that won't work with me when they screw something up. So, the whole experience is lacking.

The sales rep pulled a bunch of dimensions for us and we were going to check them out. We spent an hour drawing it out so I would have a copy of hers but for some reason, she took them with her. We called her to have them sent back so we could think about ordering cabinets and give her back a price on what we're going to change. But she wouldn't give it back so I didn't like that part and that was a waste of my time. We'd already told her that we did our own backsplash. We were going to go ahead and change but then in the way she did, we weren't going to change the layout of the kitchen. Other than that, she was great with everything else and was very knowledgeable. We'd already looked at what they had and we had stuff we wanted more, with the metals in it. Still, there was nothing wrong with my salesperson.

We had some other friends here in Durham who had used Granite and we liked what their kitchens looked like. Our kitchen is small and we really needed to bump out two walls but we don't have $40,000, so it was this or nothing. We're very satisfied and the guys did a phenomenal job. The young man who came and did the pre-measuring explained everything while the guys who put it in and installed work really well together. I could tell one had done this for years and the other one was learning, but the younger one was just fine with directions given to him and questions that he was able to answer. They also cleaned up nicely after themselves.

I didn't want a complete kitchen redo and to pull the cabinet tops out. I was looking for a relatively quick and easy change over and that's what Granite Transformations did. I feel good about its quality. The installers were good and cleaned up after themselves. They actually had to come twice. But they did a great job.

Granite installed our new kitchen countertops. Our sales rep was fantastic. She came out here quickly, was very professional and because of that, we've recommended Granite Transformations with several of our friends. The quality is top-notch and the crew that came in here did exactly what they said they were going to do. A lot of times you get that promise from companies and knew that it's a hassle when they come in, and it wasn't. These guys from Granite were phenomenal and far more professional than anybody we've ever dealt with in the past. Overall, it was an awesome experience and we've received numerous compliments on the end result.

The thing that caught me was that Granite Transformations doesn't rip out my old tile; they just place it over the top. I got granite countertops in both bathrooms and my kitchen. I had a very good experience. The sales rep was very informative and helpful in making the selection of what would be the best for my home and my budget. Plus, I was very pleased with the installation team. The installers were great, and cleaned up very well. I would surely recommend Granite Transformations.

I wanted new countertops for my kitchen and Granite Transformations did a great job. Their installation team was quick, efficient, on-time, and polite. It was a good experience, and I'd recommend them to a friend.

We decided to redo our countertops at home. Someone from Granite Transformations came and look at our job and took measurements. And then they came back with a price on the job. The thing that sold us is that we didn't have to take our countertops out and start from scratch. The installers were very professional and helpful. We're very satisfied with the job. We'd recommend this company. It's much more reasonable than going with the solid granite. They filled a need we had at a reasonable price and we were happy with the result.

It's been a month since the install and we just love our new counter-tops. Jeff and his install team did an awesome job. They have an eye for detail, and treated our home like it was theirs. Jeff made suggestions when making the template which really made the finished project look great. The plumber Jason was great too. No leaks. He went the extra mile to ensure the sink was installed perfectly. Would hire them again!

Our house is over 50 years old, and when we were in the process of redoing the kitchen, we decided that we might as well redo the counter that's been here for about 40 years. Granite Transformations helped us complete the remodel. Getting them to do this looked like less of an ordeal than getting granite, and it was great. The installation team were really easy to get along with and communicated with me. I saw one place that was not even, and they said it's a good thing I mentioned it now before everything dried up, and they corrected the problem really fast.

However, there's one part by the sink where the water collects and dries up, and we get some lime deposits there since we have really bad water with a lot of calcium. I was advised to clean this area with some kind of oil-based substance. We've got granite sprays, but these don't seem to solve the problem. Granite Transformations might have a suggestion on what to put onto this area, to clean the countertop. But overall, I'm going to recommend them. In fact, I've recommended them to somebody that's remodeling their kitchen.

Granite Transformations helped us with our kitchen countertop and everything was very good including the quality. The sales rep was friendly and explained the product. The installation team was professional. We're very happy working with Granite Transformations.

We had a friend who used Granite Transformations a number of years ago when we were living in Seattle. We chose them as well to remodel our kitchen countertops. The quality of work is excellent and we were happy with the service they gave us, from when they came to measure until the installation. The sales reps were knowledgeable, professional, easy to contact and very easy to work with. It was a seamless operation. The installers said they would do the work in one day and they were on time. They also cleaned up after themselves. They got it done in a very good manner and we were very happy with the results. We are totally satisfied and love the product. I would highly recommend Granite Transformations. It's less than half the cost of getting new granite or quartz countertops, with exactly the same look too. It's certainly worth it.

We had used Granite Transformations' product on our home up in Washington state a number of years before and recently, we overlay the counter at the office at the resort where we worked. The sales reps were very cordial, helpful, and prompt and it was a great interaction. The installation team was really efficient, they came out, and everything went great. It’s a good product and good company.

I had countertops done by Granite Transformations and I like it. Their salesperson was easy to talk to and contact. The delivery guys were good people, except for the plumber who had a very bad attitude. I expressed my concerns with company and said they were gonna take care of it. They were very helpful and it was a pleasant experience dealing with them.

Granite Transformations helped us with our countertops and cabinet refacing. Their sales representatives were knowledgeable and explained the products. The installer was friendly and he cleaned up too. He just was a little flaky and didn't show up when he said he would. The installation took three days longer than it needed to be because he was sick or somebody got in an accident. Everyday there was a new adventure. Still, everything turned out fine including the quality of work.

I was a general contractor and knew about Granite Transformations. I used to do everything myself and it looked to me that doing my kitchen's remodel with them was a good, no mess, and easy one day job. The reps were good, and the guy that came out and did the installation was a great young man. He was knowledgeable and did his best. Their drawings had two angles off but the guys made everything fit and met my standards. They worked with me and did a good job.

Afterwards, a young lady came in, vacuumed and cleaned, and she did more than what my wife expected. She even cleaned up the microwave and everything else, so it was very pleasant all the way through.The product was great, but I see that the material was a little thinner that I remembered it to be. But all-in-all the workmanship was great and everything is holding up well. It cost me considerably more than I would have done it myself but was worth it. it was worth it. I would recommend their product to somebody who has the money to spend on it.

My cousin's wife had some work done and it sounded like a good alternative to granite countertops when she told me about it. She also said about the job that Granite Transformations did and that we have to use them too. We were doing a remodel at a rental property that was 120 miles from my home. There was a Granite Transformations just down about four miles from our house, so we were able to go down there and talk to them. They were very helpful and the whole interaction I had with them has all been positive.

The sales rep, who has been working for them for quite a while, was extremely knowledgeable. Knew a lot of details and answered all my questions. Put in the original estimate, measured everything out for us, and gave us a lot of insight into what we were doing. Then the installation went very well. One guy came out and installed the whole thing. He had to put in two to three seams. It was pre-cut granite tops that he had from the sales measurements. Overall, it was a great experience. Everybody was professional. They let you know what was available and we had great options as far as selecting the tops that we wanted. I've also recommended them a number of times already.

I'm very happy with Granite Transformations and how they remodeled my kitchen. I first heard about them in a house and garden show and I got in touch with them because the timeframe for our kitchen was limited. Also, I like the fact that their granite top was lightweight and less expensive than a full heavy counter. The sales rep was very helpful and understanding about needing to do it bits and making the payment slowly.

About eight years ago Granite Transformations did tiling in a granite cabinet top in my kitchen. I have been researching because I wanted to redo my kitchen and we didn't have much time and somebody suggested them. They said they could do things in a day then I went to their showroom and liked what I saw. I was very happy with what they did so I had them do the bathroom. They did cabinet resurfacing, a cabinet and a countertop. The installers were excellent and overall, it was a very pleasant, non-stressful experience. I referred them and they just did my son's kitchen. We are also getting ready to do some more work and I would probably use them again.

The prior owner of my house did some work with Granite Transformations and I've seen a demonstration of theirs on a state fair. They did a counter cover-up in a wet part area for me and the did a good job. Fred, their sales rep, was very knowledgeable and friendly. He made good recommendations based on the set-up that I had. We set up the appointment to do the measurements, and then once the pieces were acquired and installed, it has been great. The installers were efficient and very helpful.

Being able to set up the remodel took a little longer than I have liked, but it was a combination of the time of year and our availability. My schedule is weird with work. It was the schedule and rescheduling when people could be at the house and when I could be at the house when they were available. But everybody was fantastic. Shortly after the installation, the owner of the location that we worked with gave me a call and he was very nice too. It was a great experience.

I had new countertops for my kitchen from Granite Transformations. They were referred to me by one of my friends whose daughter use them. The sales guy was really good and the one that was truly amazing was the young man who installed it. It took him 13 hours to do the job, but it was done right and his clean up was impeccable. We're really happy with the product and the total experience was uneventful and painless.

Granite Transformations did our kitchen countertops, and it came out very nice. I like it a lot. They also did the backsplash. The sales reps were very knowledgeable. And the guy who came in and did the work was very friendly. He knew what he was doing. And he did it and it wasn't a mess. Before the countertops were put on, they cut them beforehand. They ask you how you want your design and stuff on it. So when the guy brings it out and puts it on, it's all set up that way. The people in the office were very friendly and helpful in any questions I had. They were very professional. I enjoyed interacting with them and we'll probably get our showers done in the future.

Granite Transformations Company Profile