4.54/5
Based on 1,401 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for a kitchen remodeling company?

Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

We offer unique product lines, such as Trend Stone, Trend Glass and Trend Mosaics, that are sure to impress even the most selective shopper. Our product lines offer a variety of options and an opportunity to transform your counter space into something worth showing off. We look forward to assisting you in your home remodel!

View More View More

1412 Granite Transformations Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 14, 2019

Went out to Granite Transformations to pick out the color of the material we wanted to use for our remodel. When we got there even though the website and window hours posted that they were open Sat. 10-2 the store was closed. Had a sign that read for Immediate service call the phone number they had posted. To date I still haven't been able to reach anyone and no one has called me back. I've left 2 messages. We had to drive 45 min in heavy traffic just to turn around and go home. I need a company who's professional and I can trust. This is NOT that company.

Original review: March 12, 2019

My experience with Granite Transformations was good! Besides a small mixup on my start up, everything went smoothly! All of the staff were nice and that made my installation go well! I’ll be calling them back to do my sink in the master bath! Good job Granite Transformations!

Get expert buying tips about Kitchen Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

In 2013 we contracted with a Granite Transformations franchise, now Trend Transformations, to do a kitchen and master bath renovations. We were very pleased with the result of the renovation. Unfortunately, in April of 2017 the shower leaked doing extensive damage to the bathroom flooring, wall studs, and ceiling in the basement below. The franchise that did the work said they would do all of the necessary repairs at no charge, since the work was not done correctly in 2013. Unfortunately, they had ended their relationships with the Trend corporate company less than a month before.

Since they were no longer a franchise they did not have access to the Trend materials necessary to match the original work and make the repairs and suggested I contact Trend. I did so. I did not ask Trend to do anything under warranty, since the former franchise was standing by their work and would do that. I simply asked them to sell us the materials at a retail cost so that we could match the work that was previously done. They refused. We then began a process that took almost a year to locate materials to match the Trend materials.

During that time my wife had three major surgeries for breast cancer. Since she could not use the shower in the master bedroom that was still not repaired she was forced to use the upstairs or the downstairs shower, which was a very painful and difficult process for her to do for almost 6 months after her surgeries. I again contacted corporate Trend and begged for their help, given the circumstances. They acknowledged my email but again did nothing to help. What should have taken a few weeks took almost a year to complete, due to Trend's refusal to sell us replacement materials for the repairs.

When I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau I received a response from Trend to the effect that since it was not a warranty issue they were not responsible for anything, with no indication of any concern for what my wife was forced to go through as a result of their unwillingness to simply do the right and decent thing and sell us the repair materials. While the individual franchises may not reflect this in their dealings with consumers, corporate Trend seems to me to be the epitome of a corporation that cares nothing for their customers once they have their money. Their lack of caring or concern for their former customers is appalling to me. I certainly cannot recommend that anyone ever do business with Trend/Granite Transformations due to my experience with them.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

This was a great company to work with. Stephanie came out in January and was very helpful. She brought many samples and ideas. Then a few weeks later Jason came out to do exact measuring. He called ahead of time and was very friendly and encouraging that this would work in our weird configuration in our bathroom. Then 1 week later, Justin came out to install. He also called ahead of time.

He did a remarkable job. It looks like the whole area surrounding the sink/countertop was just installed also! He adjusted the built in cabinet drawers so nothing rubbed against the quartz or each drawer. He didn’t disturb the wallpaper on the wall next to the countertop either. Justin also cut out the old sink from our 1 piece counter/sink top and lined it up to the middle of the lower cabinets! We already had a new toilet installed and a new walk-in shower installed so this completed the full bathroom redo. We are very happy with the customer service, the employees and the job!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Exceeded my expectation. Looks fabulous. Jason and the installers did an awesome job. Definitely will recommend them. Thanks for a great product and experience. Our Kitchen looks totally different and everyone that has seen it, loves it. It's nice to know there are companies that do what they promised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Kitchen counter top - I just want too let people know that I will not ever use this company anymore because I had the company come out two times before to fix the same thing and just because is over a year they tell that they would have to charge me. They said that they would not charge me the $150.00 but only $50.00 to fix the same thing and I feel that it not fair. I pay $2400.00 for this and they should try to fix it one more time. I do not have that kind of money but if that's how you feel I will make sure that I tell anyone that will listen. If I have to I will get touch with BBB.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I couldn't be happier. The installer, Justin, was efficient, professional and friendly. He didn't mind when my cat "helped" him with his work and the work is beautiful. All 3 of the people who came to the house were a pleasure to meet and work with. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Purchased new countertops and had them installed by a Granite Transformations installer on Feb. 1st, 2018. Noticed cracking/splitting and notified GT on Nov. 6th who sent out the previous installer, who stated the countertop needs to be replaced as it will continue to crack. It has now been 6 weeks with no acceptable response or resolution from the local GT or its HQ. It was repeated several times that the countertop was so durable you could "drive a car on it " or "drop a bowling ball on it", neither of which I have done. Wish I had read the previous reviews stating this company Does Not stand behind its warranty??? That this gets resolved before I have to pursue other avenues.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

They were high pressure salespeople, way too expensive for the shoddy workmanship performed, will not make good on defects of their own making. They did not finish the job and refuse to fix it to our satisfaction. Owner was rude and hostile.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

We were really impressed upon entering the store. We were instantly put under the impression that they made their own kitchen cupboard doors to a high standard etc (being timber doors rather than mdf). The quote provided was broken down into sections. ie, worktop...cupboard doors...etc. We were so shocked that the Door price came to £5,300. When we asked about this they confirmed that it included, handles, closing & fitting. (If faulty they will sort - As any good reputable fitter would). We have since sourced the exact same brand of door online from various suppliers. We have had a quote per door from between £43 - £49! - pre drilled. With handles, soft closing & fitting our max quote is at least £2,000 “Less” than what quoted us - It’s probably even less as that a max guideline.

These are standard trade mdf doors - Not even solid timber. We have no idea where £5,000 came from. I understand they sell “The package”. They come in, supply and fit all within reasonable time without much mess. This is I guess what you’re paying for. As the actual product can be sourced and purchased direct from suppliers at a fraction of the price quoted. Really shocked to be honest. Things are so easily available to research and purchase independently nowadays. I’m just shocked by it. We have had quotes to have Solid Timber doors made for a lot less. We haven’t looked into the prices of the granite overlay as much as to be honest we gave up after the shock of the doors. As a basic idea though the quote was for £3,500.

We have had quotes for solid granite/Silestone for the same price including fitting. This wasn’t a deal breaker as could have worked with it. Although reading some reviews on here I’m a little shocked how people have experienced the joins come apart etc. The photos posted look horrendous! I was a little surprised to notice on the website people had the tops changed but seem to keep existing unit doors etc... I’m now thinking is it the same as our thoughts that the price is absolutely crazy. Sorry to be so negative. We really felt we had found a great solution to sorting our kitchen but after our own research it seems a very expensive way of someone sourcing the product and charging crazy prices for the service. These products can be found at different suppliers around the UK at fraction of cost. They even offer free delivery over a certain value.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I love my new kitchen countertop. Affordable and user care friendly compared to actual Granite. Justin and Steve were polite, friendly and very professional. They installed in a matter of a few hours and even cleaned up. I highly recommend Granite Transformation and I look forward to my next project with them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Steve and Tom our installers were awesome!!! So polite! They arrived on time and finished within a few hours! They even cleaned up! Love the countertops!! I couldn’t be happier with the product!! We plan on updating one of our bathrooms and will definitely use your services again!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I purchased benchtops, splashbacks and kicks from Granite Transformations two and a half years ago. Carrara. Grey and White. The benchtops, splashbacks and kicks are now pink and white. Yes pink. (Anyone want photos? I have them.) I contacted Granite Transformations in June and nothing is yet sorted. What a nightmare they are. I was told it was a total product failure and I could no longer select from that range - was walked past sheets of stone in the workshop and told to ignore; was shown an alternate selection which were nothing like what I had selected, and not suitable to my home. I was then told to sit tight; then weeks later shown a couple of alternatives.

I selected one, thinking everything is now sorted. Ha, but no. Several weeks later I had a very detailed disclaimer, release, and confidentiality agreement handed to me to sign, which I refused - in writing. Nothing more was said. Plans for replacement continued, and dates assigned. Weeks later, thinking that everything was progressing, and having paid a substantial deposit for additional works to be done to cupboards, I was told that no works would proceed until I signed the disclaimer. (Wow, but you took my money, knowing this.)

So here we are, 2 months later and I still have a pink and white kitchen and much, much distress. After refusing to sign the agreement, I was told that they had referred it on to head office Granite Transformations' solicitor, who will 'deal with it'. So the saga, grief and stress continues. I have now been told that Carrara is okay to use, it was just my stone (who do I believe?) and they want to replace it, and that the 'quickest and least disruptive method would be to go over the top of your existing bench tops, meaning very minor demolition and a quick turnaround'. So my choices now appear to be a pink and white kitchen, or a layered kitchen. Layers of kicks, layers of benchtops, and layers of splashback.

Seriously? I don't believe that I signed on for either of these. Oh, and by the way, the response from GT head office was in red font, so I am being yelled at, as well. Sad that there is no concern for the customer. Sad that there is no concern for my home, its look and the finished effect. Just quick and least disruptive. Sad, too, that I have requested written correspondence on Granite Transformations letterhead and I get red font comments against my concerns. I trusted and signed up in good faith and have seen none of this in return.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Two men arrived quite on time on Saturday August 25th and were finished with the installation in one hour and forty minutes. They were both friendly and worked very efficiently. The jobs are beautiful. Truly, what a transformation!!! We would definitely recommend your company to friends.

Original review: July 20, 2018

When my bench top was installed several years ago it instantly started to stain. After eight months they replaced it. The new replacement had a horrible seam right through the middle of the main part that wasn’t there before. Maybe they used offcuts but when I wasn’t happy I have had no response or callbacks whatsoever. I gave up. Now a few years down the track with my yellowing and dull bench tops, the edges have a lot of chips that have destroyed all of our shirts with holes and when I offered to pay to have them come file it or something I get the runaround. I’m saving for a new bench top 5 years after this one and would advise anyone to STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!!

Original review: July 12, 2018

My countertop is falling apart and hanging by tape. It was improperly installed. They do not honor their lifetime guarantee and have refused to return my calls after over a year! They sent a guy out last August to look at it and I had some interaction with emails and photos and then nothing. They have refused to return my calls ever since.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Several years ago we purchased new countertop. The countertop has pitted so we went back to the Sioux Falls, SD store as that is where we purchased the product, it has a guarantee. We have contact them personally and my phone many times. They keep telling us someone will get a hold of us. They did come and look at the counter and agreed we have a problem but that is all they have done. They said they need to talk to the owner, that was many months ago, the last time they said someone would come out was last February, we have not heard from anyone. Since then we have stopped in at the Sioux Falls, SD store. They keep telling us they need to hear from the owner. What can we do? The Sioux Falls store has all our complaints and paperwork.

Original review: May 8, 2018

We are completely happy/satisfied with the installation of new countertops, a sink and crown molding (over our cabinets). The process, from coordinating our wishes with the sales representative to the final installation of items, went as smoothly as possible. All appointments regarding the installations were met on time, and the workmanship by the fabricators and installers was excellent. The beauty of the countertops installation was that we didn't have to empty out our cabinets under the countertops. The new countertops fit perfectly over the old ones and were installed in just a few hours. We heard about Granite Transformations from a couple of our neighbors who were so satisfied with the work.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Beware of Granite Transformations' Warranty Scam? GT offers a limited lifetime warranty. Granite countertops were displayed at a local home show & products were installed by an authorized GT dealer. A number of years later, our granite developed a crack and the installed sink is falling. We contacted a dealer closest to our area and they believed the original contractor failed to install a sink support rack. They offered to fix the defects in material and workmanship for $350.

Pictures were supplied and questions asked by the warranty manager were answered. The bottom line was: “There is currently not a location in your area. I am not able to provide you with an update of when a team would be able to complete your repairs. Until a new franchise owner purchases the territory that you reside in, we will not be able to assist you with your warranty claim. I have your information on file, and when we are able to assist you, we will contact you.”

There never was a location in our immediate area and it has been 8 years since the purchase. With the large number of closed franchises in our general location, GT’s response is a convenient excuse to not honor their responsibility. We were never told this when we signed our contract, nor is this exemption stated anywhere in our paperwork. We stated in our final e-mail correspondence that the company’s policy is not reasonable. We asked for the name & e-mail of warranty manager’s supervisor as well as the name & e-mail of the President/CEO of the company. Our interest was to ensure this was the company’s policy. We have yet to receive a response.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

When we did the countertops in September of 2017 I praised the company, because they did everything they said they would, called, came when promised, Loved them. Now that the caulk is separating from the countertop, I call, no callback, I call back and speak with someone. She said, "We talk about repairs on Tuesday, someone will call you." It's now Thursday, no call. :(

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

The purchase and install went smoothly. No problems with installation. My countertop is now 2 years old and I noticed a small scorch spot on the side and top of my countertop. I called the local franchise that did the install and they are no longer in business. After some digging I was able to locate an email address for the corporate office (I could not find a corporate phone number) and inquired about how to go about having it repaired. Warranty or not... That was the beginning of November 2017. After 4 weeks a rep was finally sent out to look at my countertop. The rep said someone would be in contact with me within the week. That was another month ago. No one calls you and no one answers your emails. Their customer service is terrible. If you go with this company for any of their products hope that you never have an issue and have to have it repaired. You will not be able to reach anyone.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I Do Not Recommend!! Sales rep came out and showed me kitchen granite and explained how they put on top of existing counter rather than demo counter. Made decision on countertop and sales rep showed me back-splash tile options. Showed Sales rep one from Lowe’s that I liked to have him match it up and he said I could buy my own tile back-splash and it would be far cheaper than buying it from them. Appreciated that and preferred to have the Back-splash tile that I liked.

As I wrapped up everything, was given contract to sign and told to place a $700 downpayment which I provided a check for. I noticed on their contract it said "We have the right to sell your home with or without your consent in the event of non-payment or late payment." I had a real issue with this clause and the Sales rep crossed it out and initialed it and had me initial it. All was well, then the Sales rep said the owner rejected my contract and decided not to do the job with that clause scratched out. Puzzled (as the sales rep crossed it out) I had the Sales rep bring me another contract and I signed it as I knew there wouldn't be an issue as I planned on paying as it's the honest thing to do.

3 weeks passed and I hadn't heard anything as the Sales Rep told me the Owner would be contacting me that following week to arrive and do more detailed measurements. Called Sales rep and he said, "The owner has decided that he didn't want to do this job." I asked "why" and he had no explanation for me. I said "This is completely unprofessional, irresponsible and that I wanted my $700 check sent back to me as the funds have been tied up for 3 weeks now." It seems the owner was scared that I would not pay so he decided to cancel the job. I even offered to pay for the whole job up front rather than 3 payments.

I am just letting everyone know that this company took my deposit, made me wait almost a month and decided (without telling me), that they weren't going to do my countertops and back-splash. I have never experienced anything like this. The sales rep said it has something to do with me using my own back-splash tile and me crossing out that clause about being able to force me to sell my home. Well, the sales rep crossed it out and he told me I could get my own back-splash tile. Will never use this company or refer them again. This is EXACTLY what happened.

Original review: June 26, 2017

I contacted Trend Transformations (Granite Transformations) in mid May to give me a quote on new counter tops and back splash for my kitchen as well as a new vanity top for the powder room. The install was completed June 23rd, much earlier than promised. I am happy about that. The product is beautiful. However, I do have some complaints about the installation process. During the install, when moving my stove, the workers scratched my hardwood floor and broke the oven door. They "fixed" the door by adding a couple of screws to the door so it will open without the glass falling out, but now the oven door screeches and moans when I open and close it and the oven light doesn't work. I mopped and waxed the hardwood with Bona and a Oreck floor buffer, and the scratch would not come out.

They scratched my cabinets in at least 2 places and scratched the front my new KitchenAid dishwasher. Somehow during the measuring process, allowance was not made for the refrigerator door to open. I have a French door refrigerator and I have to angle the refrigerator in the space to be able to open the right door, and the door still scrapes against the wall. If the counter was even 1/4" shorter, there would be no problem. The tile for the back splash is gorgeous, but there was grout galore left on the tiles, around the cabinets, dripped on the hardwoods and stuck to the window sill. I am still wiping, washing and scraping grout off woodwork, hardwood and tile. A "blemished" area on the front edge of the countertop was identified and when I asked about it, one of the workers said "he could fix that"... He proceeded to pour some lacquer thinner on a rag to wipe the counter.

He splashed and dripped the thinner on my hardwood floor taking the finish off, and leaving me with about a dozen egg sized blotches of rough, unfinished wood in the middle of the floor. The counter blemish is still there! The overall installation process seemed rushed as if they could not wait to get through with the job, and eager to collect on the remainder of funds. There was some misunderstanding on my part regarding the vanity top in the powder room. I thought when they removed the old top and backsplash, there would be a backsplash installed with the new top. NO. Apparently I misunderstood when they said they had to remove the original backsplash that they would not be installing a replacement one.

The product is beautiful, but now I have a rough edge and gap behind the sink that is too wide to calk to make it look like anything professionally done. Who doesn't have a backsplash behind a sink?? It is up to me to find something to work as a backsplash. Again, I am happy with the product and the way it looks in the kitchen but lack of care and detail during the installation is less than satisfactory. I am hoping at least for repair of my hardwood and damaged appliances. Updates will follow if/when I hear from Trend Transformations.

Original review: June 4, 2017

Granite Transformations have the motto "Done in a day, beautiful for life" (it only had taken more than a month). I hired this company in February 17, 2017 for refacing my cabinets, change my floor, redo my pantry, and install real quartz on the counters and as backsplash. I have to wait for they start the job on April 24 looking forward to have a perfect finished product, but today June 4, 2017 they have still have not gave me the kitchen I want. They said I have to wait 10 extra days for change some doors and install a "blind corner" cabinet, but they have not finish and they do not respond my calls and emails. When I talked with some of the managers about my dissatisfaction (Tim and Bryan) they said that customer service is their priority, but they transfer me to Beth ** and she only have given me hard time. I want they fix this:

1. Put backsplash on the right corner of the stove wall because in my contract says full new backsplash.
    2. Refinish under the island counter because is very rough, and almost is the same under the rest of the counters.
    3. The handle of the new faucet falls so easily.
    4. The new sink (under) is a little chip.
    5. Install the blind corner properly because the original it does not fit in that place.
    6. Fix the wall corners, close to my front door because the workers damaged them.
    7. My old refrigerator is in perfect condition, except that now is dented after they put it in my garage.
    8. The trims of the walls they are not well painted.
    9. The workers took my old sink, faucet and garbage disposal without authorization.
    10. The workers kill part of my grass close to the garage, and let stains of paint on my driveway.
    11. The workers let a lot of dirt in the air vents.
    12. The workers let nails in my garage and that damaged one of my car tires.

13. Do not charge me the last $1,460.75 I owe them for all the troubles they have cause me, and because they installed Recycled Glass instead of quartz in my counters and backsplash.

Original review: May 31, 2017

What initially drew us to the concept of a granite overlay was the ease of installation. Had we known then what we know now, we would have gone with real granite. Our biggest complaint is the fact that the product simply does NOT hold up well. After four years of usage, the surface has become dull in places and "pockmarked" around the faucet. Apparently, certain cleaners, like CLR dissolve whatever material is used in the fabrication of this overlay. We have also several, rather obvious seams along the edges where the pieces were joined which does not look exactly attractive. Which brings me to fact that you cannot have nicely rounded corners with this product -- only thick and clunky looking edges. All in all, we found the product to be just as expensive as real granite -- which we are about to get after all. If you are looking to save money, Granite Transformations is NOT the way to go.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Granite Transformations, Shrewsbury, UK. have genuinely transformed my kitchen. This company from start to finish, could not have been more helpful, patient, understanding and efficient. Everything went according to plan in spite of my changing my mind several times about various aspects of the installation. All together I am 100% delighted with my new kitchen and would highly recommend Granite Transformations of Shrewsbury, England without hesitation.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

The experience we had with Granite Transformations was awesome. They were very polite and efficient from the start to the finish. The Installers were very professional. They were polite and friendly, and cleaned up their mess. Would not hesitate to refer this company and their product for renovation. I am looking forward to using them and/or this product on my vacation home in the near future. It was more expensive than granite/quartz. However, you do not have the mess with this product as it goes over the existing surface. My whole kitchen counter was done in a matter of 6 hrs, compared to a few weeks with the tear out and rebuild on counter subsurface. And did I mention it looks just beautiful with my existing backsplash?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I live in a manufactured home and a slab of granite would be too heavy for the wood floors. Granite Transformations is the company that fits my needs at the time because they make it into a slab that's very lightweight and mount it on top of my existing counter. There is very little work and they do it all in one day. My experience with Granite Transformations has been a good one. They bring the pieces already made then set up on top of my existing counters and it's beautiful work. I like the thickness and how it looks very bold when it's on the counters. Also, it's guaranteed for life. If something happens, they will come down and repair it for me.

However, it's very expensive. But the sales rep was fantastic and straight-up. I had a guy before him that came and gave me an estimation. I should have taken that 'cause that was $1,000 cheaper. But I found out through this one guy, that that previous guy was doing some embezzlements and things that were not appropriate and that's why he was no longer with the company. It ended up costing me $1,000 more than the original guy had quoted me. But with the quality that I get as well as the warranty, it's well-worth it.

Also, customers will not be having a problem of the granite cracking because this particular granite is all sealed and it has TrueSeal forever seal. When the installers mounted it, they were in and out. And I don't like somebody hanging around my house for too long. When they come, I want them to do the job and get on it. I'm very impressed with what I got and what I paid for. However, the installers didn't take out the swirling marks that were left on the side of the granite slab. So I called them and they were Johnny-on-the-spot. They came the very next day and took care of it for me.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

Ten years ago, Granite Transformations opened an office in Temecula and we had them put countertops in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. When we moved into this house we needed some more work done so we called them. Interactions with their salespeople were very appropriate and their installers were very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a great experience and I'd call Granite Transformations again if I need to.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

Granite Transformations did the remodeling of my kitchen and one of my baths. Most of their work was really good, but they damaged my sink. The sink was bought by my wife, and it was a special copper hammered chrome sink. And they offered to try and replace it, and pull everything back out. My wife told them no. Granite said that they would compensate us for it because we really didn't want it removed. They came up with a $400 rebate back on to it for us, and that still has not happened. And I've been in touch with them for several times. It's been about a year and a half now.

Every interaction that I've had as far as with the people that came out did the installation and the representative that came out and did the measurement has been really good. My wife was there when they did the templates, and she said everything was great. There's just a couple of small things wherein they were supposed to come back and they never made appointment. It never got done. So, I'm gonna end up dealing with it myself. It's the little things that people don't tend to. They think, "Oh, well, they will just go away." It's not that big of a thing. It goes on and on because then you tell a friend and then a friend tells a friend, and it just keeps moving. In my opinion, I work for a very large company and we pride ourselves on making sure all the little and big things are taken care of. If you got an issue, we can do it as fast as possible. We don't just let it keep going away.

I have another house and several rentals, and I may look for somebody different than Granite Transformations because of what's going on. Granite Transformations is not the only person that does different types of countertops. I'm very satisfied with the installation on it. But I'm very unhappy with the work with what the management section is doing.

Granite Transformations expert review by Joseph Truini

Granite Transformation’s main business is granite and quartz countertops. However, they also offer the complimentary services of cabinet re-facing and tile backsplash installation. The company serves over 27 states as well as four Canadian provinces.

• Lifetime warranty: The company provides a limited lifetime warranty for products they manufacture.

• Fast turnaround: Standard installations of countertops and backsplashes typically take one day. The new countertop is formed to fit directly over the old counter.

• Free estimate: The company will come to your home for a consultation and free estimate. They also stand by the estimate and guarantee there will be no hidden charges.

• Durable products: Granite Transformations offers a special sealing product called ForeverSeal®, which improves the counter’s stain, scratch and heat resistance.

• Eco-friendly: Because the old countertop is not demolished and removed, the process is more eco-friendly than other approaches. This method minimizes the amount of waste going to the landfill and the mess in the home.

• Best for: Homeowners or commercial kitchen owners who need fast turnaround on new countertops.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
    Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Granite Transformations Company Information