4.53/5
Based on 1,409 ratings

Looking for a kitchen remodeling company?

Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

We offer unique product lines, such as Trend Stone, Trend Glass and Trend Mosaics, that are sure to impress even the most selective shopper. Our product lines offer a variety of options and an opportunity to transform your counter space into something worth showing off. We look forward to assisting you in your home remodel!

View More View More

Looking for a kitchen remodeling company?

Granite Transformations Reviews

Original review: June 25, 2019

Den Window Bay and Cabinet Tops. Entire process - from selection to measurement to installation - was handled very professionally and everyone was a pleasure to work with. All commitments were met (appointment arrival times, length of appointment, cleanliness, etc.) This is the second time we have utilized Granite Transformations, and would definitely recommend them to others.

Original review: June 4, 2019

On Monday June 3rd, l had counter tops installed by Justin and Steve. Service by these two gentlemen was excellent. Work was completed in a neat and timely manner. I was so impressed with my new counter tops and would definitely recommend your company to all my friends and family!

Get expert buying tips about Kitchen Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Granite overlay on kitchen counter tops - The entire experience was efficient and quick. Didn't waste time, reasonably priced and followed through on everything they said they would do. The estimation was thorough and helped us think of everything. Made our old, original counter tops look fresh and new. Feels great to walk into the kitchen! Easy to care for and durable. Love the under mounted XL sink that was recommended by the estimator.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

This was a great company to work with. Stephanie came out in January and was very helpful. She brought many samples and ideas. Then a few weeks later Jason came out to do exact measuring. He called ahead of time and was very friendly and encouraging that this would work in our weird configuration in our bathroom. Then 1 week later, Justin came out to install. He also called ahead of time.

He did a remarkable job. It looks like the whole area surrounding the sink/countertop was just installed also! He adjusted the built in cabinet drawers so nothing rubbed against the quartz or each drawer. He didn’t disturb the wallpaper on the wall next to the countertop either. Justin also cut out the old sink from our 1 piece counter/sink top and lined it up to the middle of the lower cabinets! We already had a new toilet installed and a new walk-in shower installed so this completed the full bathroom redo. We are very happy with the customer service, the employees and the job!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Exceeded my expectation. Looks fabulous. Jason and the installers did an awesome job. Definitely will recommend them. Thanks for a great product and experience. Our Kitchen looks totally different and everyone that has seen it, loves it. It's nice to know there are companies that do what they promised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

We had our entire bathroom redone 10 yrs ago. It took about 3 days and was very well done. After about 6 years the grout in the shower started coming out. We contacted them leaving messages, emails and finally after two months they said they would charge 200$ to look at it and it would not be taken off the costs of fixing the problem. We re-grouted ourselves multiple times and then finally I got a tile guy I trusted to take the job. He replaced 60% of the tiles (the ones that were loose). I suggest keeping a lot of spare tiles if possible. He said the installation would have held better if they had scored the tiles underneath and had used a better product (he used flextile as the adhesive) and then grouted with power grout. So I would give 4-5 stars for install, and 2 stars for service. We have a lot of tiles in our house and these were the only ones that have lost grout and become loose.

Original review: June 21, 2019

As a the bread winner in my home and the person who makes all financial decisions I was surprised to hear that I would not be given the experience that was explained to me. Jennifer in the Indy office shared that the "showroom" would be brought to me and I could pick out and see my options and get a quote during my consultation. Upon arrival the agent explained she would only be taking measurements and I would need to make a trip to a showroom to get a accurate quote. When I questioned the process she told me "I don't understand the process" and that she didn't have time to make an extra trip to go over the process when the financial decision maker was available.

When I persisted and asked for a quote she quoted me $6500 for counter tops and $3500 for back splash. Clearly, over quoted. I asked for a copy of the quote and measurements and she told me to measure it myself and that she could not give me a copy of the quote. I was looking forward to a kitchen "transformation". Sadly, I will be taking my business to a company that values the customers experience as much as they value their bottom line.

Original review: May 8, 2019

The local folks are very nice to work with, especially the very patient and artistic office manager... and the product is beautiful. Disruption to our lives was also minimal. In addition the senior and super skilled installer managed the work onsite and most is praiseworthy! However, miscuts in the backsplash around the window ledge resulted in quite visible "holes" in the granite, which the fix for was equally visible caulk. These caulk-filled holes in the granite detract from the otherwise lovely professional look of the project.

Clearly the product requires lots of team skill to fit, cut and install and is unforgiving -- one miscut and no discreet fixes are available. Hence perhaps the experience of some consumers on this site that GT is sometimes unresponsive when something goes wrong. As the homeowner, little granite fill patches might be undoable, tiny decorative tile cover-ups might be options. A complete reinstall is out of the question for all concerned.

Original review: May 1, 2019

The countertops in the our guest bath and our master bath upstairs came out fantastic. The team was a pleasure to work with and Jason did a great job on the install. Both bathrooms look great and work great as well.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Everyone was very cordial, friendly and professional. They did an outstanding job! I would recommend Granite Transformations for anyone looking to update their home! They came on time, and was done in a very timely manner, and cleaned up after themselves!

Granite Transformations expert review by Joseph Truini

Granite Transformation’s main business is granite and quartz countertops. However, they also offer the complimentary services of cabinet re-facing and tile backsplash installation. The company serves over 27 states as well as four Canadian provinces.

• Lifetime warranty: The company provides a limited lifetime warranty for products they manufacture.

• Fast turnaround: Standard installations of countertops and backsplashes typically take one day. The new countertop is formed to fit directly over the old counter.

• Free estimate: The company will come to your home for a consultation and free estimate. They also stand by the estimate and guarantee there will be no hidden charges.

• Durable products: Granite Transformations offers a special sealing product called ForeverSeal®, which improves the counter’s stain, scratch and heat resistance.

• Eco-friendly: Because the old countertop is not demolished and removed, the process is more eco-friendly than other approaches. This method minimizes the amount of waste going to the landfill and the mess in the home.

• Best for: Homeowners or commercial kitchen owners who need fast turnaround on new countertops.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
      Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Granite Transformations Company Information