Kitchen Magic

Compare Kitchen Remodeling Companies

Research top Kitchen Remodeling Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Magic did an excellent job on my kitchen. The salesman, the engineer who did all the measuring, the carpenter, the project manager was very professional and they finished the project very quickly. The cost was reasonable for the amount of work that I had done. There were no surprise fees and the price at the consultation was the same as the final price. They paid great attention to detail and everything works and also looks great. They cleaned up well afterwards and made sure that I was happy with everything. They came on time and finished everything very quickly. They also called to make sure that I was still available and confirmed the time and address.

The customer service experience was excellent. Everyone I spoke with was extremely courteous and helpful. They made the process seen so hassle free. I really enjoyed it. The cost actually turned out to be better than expected especially for the quality of work that they put in. I was extremely surprised. The workers paid extremely close attention to detail. I didn't feel like I had to stand over their shoulders to oversee their work. They did a great job from the very beginning. The reliability is what stood out most about Kitchen Magic. They completed the job in the time frame that was originally estimated and that was of very high importance to me.

The people at the customer service were always so helpful no matter what my question was or what problem I had. They are very friendly and great people to work with. The cost, or at least in my opinion was little in comparison to the quality that we got for the services, in total is it was about 14k and my kitchen was not at all small. Their attention to detail is just as good as the others. There was not an instance that I can remember in which they went back to fix a detail. But perhaps it was because they were attentive since the beginning so they didn't have to go back. I have not had any problems with my counter tops just yet, so I'm guessing that means they are reliable. I have not had any problems with the sealer not working or rotting even.

The customer service was very good at everything. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone. It was very cheap for the amount of quality I got from this company. I got a lot of extra stuff too and they were very friendly and helpful. The attention to detail was so impressive. This is a very good company with good quality stuff to offer. They have really nice stuff. It was a good experience. They are really reliable and responsible at this company. I was really impressed by this company. They were there exactly on time and did extremely good work.

They were a run-of-the-mill group of guys. Over the phone when I called setting up the appointment I felt as though I was bothering the customer service people on the other end based on their cold personality in conversation. However the guys who came to do the actual work were very nice, polite and efficient. They are the true backbone of that company.

I knew I would be paying an arm and a leg because most companies who offer comparable services are also incredibly expensive. But I guess you get what you paid for and although I paid a lot it does look wonderful. The guys or shall I say the crew that came to do the actual work at my house were very attentive to detail. In fact and although this is common with any sort of construction of any kind some small mistakes were made however these particular group of guys took the time to correct any mistakes they had without having been prompted by myself. In other words they cared about the final product.

I was happy with the reliability due to a couple of factors. First they showed up on the same day and exactly at the same time they told me I should be expecting them to. Also they told me the project should be complete within two days. On the second day they once again showed up exactly when they said they would and had the entire project wrapped up and completed that day as they had stated it would be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Magic?

The customer service is remarkable and they handle everything like professionals. They make sure that all issues are completed before the next person is handled. The cost is awesome. They make it clear that all the cost is given to you upfront and there is no hidden cost. That what they work for, anybody looking for the cost is going to find it here. Their attention to detail is top notch. They handle everything professionally and like a pro they are very respectable and there is nothing else like it out in the industry. They are the best and they know it. The reliability of the services are awesome and remarkable. They handle all responsibly like a professional and they try to resolves any issues before they happen. That what makes them the best.

The people are very nice and courteous and very understanding. They answer all questions with a sound mind and they tell you everything that you ask and they are very nice people. I have been with the company for years. The cost is very reasonable which mean very cheap. I had had a few of my friends buy this product and they also think that the product is very cheap. Very good details answer all questions without a attitude. They let you know everything that there is to know about the products. This product is very reliable.

I would definitely recommend their customer service because they know how to treat their customers with care and respect. They make you feel good about your decision to choose them as you kitchen remodelers. I would definitely recommend them to others because their prices are very, very fair. You will feel as if you're gaining so much more while paying a little. They will make sure you stay within your budget. I would definitely recommend them to others because their attention is definitely yours, and their attention to their work is just unexplainable. I've never seen anything like it. I would definitely recommend them to others because of their reliability. They are number one when it comes down to being reliable. I give them two thumbs up on a job well done.

Expert Review

Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.    More about Joseph→

Specializing in cabinet refacing, new cabinetry, backsplashes, kitchen storage accessories, and luxury countertops, Kitchen Magic provides advice and education to consumers on their website. With its headquarters and showroom in Nazareth, Pa., the company serves eight northeastern states.

• Free in-home estimate: Estimates are free, and a professional will personally review the planned work and supervise the process.
  • Free design guide: Consumers can download a free design guide from the company's website. This guide helps consumers formulate a design for their project before committing to the renovation.
  • Website education: The Kitchen Magic website offers lots of advice and comparisons of options so consumers can educate themselves before contacting the company.
  • Family owned: Kitchen Magic is a second generation, family-owned business. The company has received numerous awards and positive feedback for its services.
  • Warranty: A Lifetime of Home Ownership Warranty is offered on all projects.
  • Best for Homeowners who prefer to deal with one knowledgeable company for their kitchen remodel.

Compare Kitchen Remodeling Companies