Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.27/5

Family-owned since 1979, Kitchen Magic is a kitchen remodeling company that offers complete kitchen remodeling from cabinet refacing services to installing completely new countertops. Kitchen Magic also offers a slew of other products and services including tile flooring, cabinet lighting, various storage options and more. To get started, contact Kitchen Magic for a free estimate.

Kitchen Magic Reviews

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

We had kitchen cabinets refaced, a new dining room cabinet and countertop and kitchen countertops. Salesman was great, informative and never pushy. Draftsman spent numerous hours measuring and all measurements were perfect, installation of entire job was terrific. Pricing not inexpensive but we are firm believers of you get what you pay for.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

From beginning to end, Kitchen Magic is a dream company to work with. They are customer oriented and make sure to inform you about every option or possibility. I had a 20 year old wall unit which needed help desperately. It was old fashioned looking, chipped from a move, shiny Formica, so not only did it look its age, but the shiny surface showed every fingerprint. I had tried to find refacing companies several times, but there aren’t many, and those I found never bothered to call me back. I found an ad for Kitchen Magic and hoped I would be luckier this time. I was. An appointment was made for the following week, I was given plenty of choices for the “face lift,” and the work was scheduled only 3 weeks later.

The carpenter who came the first day, covered up the surrounding area as if it were an ER, so that very little dust and dirt spread to other areas. He was efficient, polite, and worked until almost 7:30 because he wanted to get as much done as possible. He was going on vacation but had made arrangements for another carpenter to come the next day to finish the project. The second carpenter was as efficient as the first and finished the wall unit. He cleaned up before leaving, and I couldn’t believe what the wall unit looked like. They had transformed this wall to wall giant into an up to date, beautiful piece that makes me happy every time I look at it.

Kitchen Magic feels like a team, all of whom, like each other and the company. They were probably the cleanest, most efficient workers I’ve ever had in my house. These people take enormous pride in their work and it shows in the product they produce. I have absolutely no hesitation recommending them for cabinet refacing. They are reliable and fulfill their promises. My wall unit is GORGEOUS, better than I could have imagined, and actually better looking than when I first had it built.

Get buying tips about Kitchen Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 22, 2019

Kitchen Magic refaced my kitchen cabinets, replaced my counter tops and backsplash. They did an excellent job! I am extremely satisfied and love my new kitchen. I received excellent service from the beginning to the end. The staff in the office provide timely updates. The guys that worked on the kitchen were professional and very friendly. I highly recommend Kitchen Magic! Thank you Kitchen Magic for a beautiful kitchen and excellent experience.

Hi Karen!

Great to see your review and thank you for posting your positive experience here for everyone. Super satisfied Customers is our ultimate goal... we are glad you are happy and that we provided "excellent service from beginning to end."

Thank you for your business and enjoy your kitchen.")

Original review: March 7, 2020

After talking to this company at the Rockland County Home Show a few weeks ago we left our contact information. A day or so later my wife was called to set up an appt and to give them some basic info on what we were attempting to do. The appt was then set for noon on 3/7/2020. In the week prior to the appt both her and I received a total of at least 5 calls to confirm the meeting and to make sure that both "Decision Makers" were going to be home. We also each received a separate call to ask what we wanted to do, number of cabinets, total length of counter-tops and were we planning on changing the floor. My wife also received at least 2 e-mails conforming our 12:00 appt. Very annoying.

At 11:45 I received a call from Mark to inform me that the sales rep was running late and would be there at sometime between 2:30 and 3PM. This is after we sat around all morning waiting for him at the scheduled time. When I said that would not work, he wanted to set a new appt. for a different day. I told him at that point that I would not want to do business with a company that operates like this, and his reply was that we could get a discount. Not a chance Kitchen Magic! If this is how they treat prospective customers, I can only shutter to think how they must act during the construction process and if after the installation issues come up, how they would be handled. I am sure not well or professionally. Stay away from KITCHEN MAGIC, as they will waste your time.

Original review: June 27, 2019

Hired and signed contract on March 27 2019. Started project on May 7 2019 to reface cabinets, new backsplash and countertop. Cabinets were completed May 10 to find out the measurements we were wrong so they had to do a teardown. That didn’t happen for 6 weeks! Tile man came did a horrible job (have video) put on backsplash in two hours a complete disaster. Not only did the guy measuring measure wrong but had wrong color of tile!

I have accommodated this company in every way, shape and form letting both the guys for tile and cabinets come at 630 am and leave at 1030 pm at night! Today 7 weeks later no faucet, no appliances because I had to keep holding them off until they finished back splash! Today plumber was coming between hours of 8am and 10am. He is a no show! Called Kitchen Magic. They put me on hold for 26 minutes to tell me they don’t know where he is!! And they don’t know if he is even on schedule for today! Been waiting for company to call me back. It’s been 45 minutes and no return call! I have documentation of everything and videos of the mess!! I’m so exhausted from this nightmare!

Kitchen Magic response

The top priority for the Kitchen Magic team is creating happy customers. Much has gone into addressing this client's concerns, and to the best of our knowledge all work is complete, and any aesthetic concerns have been addressed and corrected.

Please reach out directly at any time if there are additional matters requiring attention.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Magic?

Original review: May 27, 2019

We refaced our kitchen cabinets with Kitchen Magic a couple of months ago and are so pleased. The customer service is 5 star! From the salesman who spent 2 + hours in my home explaining the process and advising me on choices, and helping me pick out the granite countertops to the day of installation with Tony who carefully installed our cabinet doors and laminated all the old surfaces. Looks like a new kitchen and it only took a few days to install (vs weeks if we put in full cabinets). A few weeks later I noticed a scratched cabinet due to a corner screw rubbing it and they immediately replaced it and came up with a solution so it didn’t happen again. The customer service outstanding! This is a great company with superb quality and service, especially for busy people who don’t know a lot about design or have the time to shop around. They come to YOU! And the turnaround time is great! Within Weeks you can have a new kitchen!

Hello Linda!

Wow! Thank you for sharing your great Kitchen Magic experience with everyone here :) We strive for excellent Customer Service and being there once the project is done to support you is one thing that gives people peace of mind. We are so happy to hear about how we impacted your life and that you love the finished project!

Thank you for putting your trust in us and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Best,

Cindy

V.P. Customer Experience

Original review: May 13, 2019

Don’t be lured into a false sense of security and opt for the value warranty. We had our kitchen done by Kitchen Magic and loved the finished product, but after a few years the laminate on either side of the over peeled severely Kitchen Magic came out and replaced the damaged parts at no charge. After a few years we noticed that the same drawers had the same problem. We also noticed four more door fronts that were peeling. We called and were told that since we only had the value warranty that we would have to pay $700 for the replacement items (they are replacing the drawers at no charge). My advice is to not believe the lifetime warranty that they advertise in the home shows....you have to pay extra for it, but it may be worth it in the long run. We love the kitchen, but are disappointed in the laminate.

Hello George Eismont,

We are looking into your records right now so that we can respond to your inquiry/review here appropriately.

In the meantime we do have a five year "Value Warranty" option that you mentioned here. We also offer a lifetime of homeownership on some of our door selections as well. We offer many products, so we have other specific warranties as well. If you chose (as you say you have) the value warranty, that is a discounted price with a shorter warranty accordingly. From what you are saying here, we did discount (no charge) the drawer fronts as a courtesy to off set the costs. We really do our best to be fair and accommodating with all of our Customers. It sounds like we did that here. I am looking into it further for you as well and I can get back to you personally, if you so desire.

Thank you for your business and let me know how you would like me to reach you directly.

V.P. Customer Experience

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I've had my first Kitchen Magic product for a few years and the second for a month and they've been excellent. However, I had some problems with the third. Some of it came apart. The guy who repaired it didn't repair it right and I complained. Another guy came and he repaired it correctly. I found the company to be on time, prompt, professional, and I had very little trouble. I would recommend them highly, except for the guy that came and fixed the thing that didn't do a good job.

Hi Jeffrey Rubin!

This is great! Thank you for sharing your review. I am thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with our work that you decided to have us out three times to do more for you. That says a lot all by itself. I do apologize for the one technician who did not live up to your or our standards of excellent quality. Admittedly sometimes we make mistakes,however in the end we made it right and that is very important and what we strive for, always.

We appreciate the honest feedback from you. We take it to heart and look at that for continuous improvement with our team.

Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.

Enjoy you kitchen!

Cindy Purcell

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Kitchen Magic had a booth with samples at the New Jersey Education Convention in Atlantic City and we had been thinking off and on about getting the cabinets refaced. We contacted them and got new doors, new hardware, and they also put a laminate over the other parts of the cabinet, all the edges, and also under our counter. It was very good with their sales rep. The only problem we had was that perhaps we didn't do our homework in finding out how much comparable things would have cost. Our only complaint was we thought that it was too expensive. They deducted what they said was a certain amount, but it could have been a bit more economical. Other than that, the quality of the work and the remodel was excellent.

Hi Sheila Corry,

Thank you for your review and taking your time to post it for us to see. We certainly know that it is often expensive to undertake a project such as this. Depending on many factors and the complexity of the job it can vary quite a bit. That said, we aim to please and hopefully "wow" all of our Customers with the quality of our work and very importantly, the way in which we conduct ourselves and the level of Customer Service we provide. It sounds like you are very pleased with the end result and that is the ultimate goal.

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

Enjoy your kitchen!

Cindy Purcell

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

Someone who had used Kitchen Magic had a very good experience, and I needed to have some kitchen work done. So, I decided to use them. They resurfaced the cabinets and the quality of it is very good. Everybody was very professional. They were very timely. When there was gonna be a delay, they would let me know. But any delays were very brief. All around, it’s a very good experience. I recommend them. They did everything they said they would do. They were very good to deal with.

Hi Mr Gentile,

Thanks for sharing your review here with us! This is a great report to hear and I am so happy that you felt we did everything so well along the process to the end result.

Thank you for your business and enjoy your kitchen!

Kitchen Magic author review by Joseph Truini

Specializing in cabinet refacing, new cabinetry, backsplashes, kitchen storage accessories, and luxury countertops, Kitchen Magic provides advice and education to consumers on their website. With its headquarters and showroom in Nazareth, Pa., the company serves eight northeastern states.

• Free in-home estimate: Estimates are free, and a professional will personally review the planned work and supervise the process.

• Free design guide: Consumers can download a free design guide from the company's website. This guide helps consumers formulate a design for their project before committing to the renovation.

• Website education: The Kitchen Magic website offers lots of advice and comparisons of options so consumers can educate themselves before contacting the company.

• Family owned: Kitchen Magic is a second generation, family-owned business. The company has received numerous awards and positive feedback for its services.

• Warranty: A Lifetime of Home Ownership Warranty is offered on all projects.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Kitchen Magic Company Information