4.54/5
Based on 1,398 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for a kitchen remodeling company?

Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

We offer unique product lines, such as Trend Stone, Trend Glass and Trend Mosaics, that are sure to impress even the most selective shopper. Our product lines offer a variety of options and an opportunity to transform your counter space into something worth showing off. We look forward to assisting you in your home remodel!

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1409 Granite Transformations Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

The sales rep of Granite Transformations was a little pushy but he's good. The company helped us with our cabinet and its quality was pretty decent. The installation team was very good and thorough, and the installation went well. However, it took a bit longer than anticipated. Also, the product was a bit expensive for what I got.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

We wanted to replace our countertops and found Granite Transformations online. We did a kitchen and two bathrooms, and we're extremely happy with the remodels. Everything went smooth and great. Plus, the installers were really nice people. I would recommend Granite Transformations to anybody who would like to get their countertops done.

Granite Transformations response

Hi Barry, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We would value the opportunity to present our products and services to you again should the need warrant. Again, thank you.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I needed to get a change in my kitchen. I called Granite Transformations and the rep was real nice, very cooperative, and excellent so I went with him because I thought he was good. The installers were very good too and the work is beautiful. I love it. Definitely would recommend Granite Transformations.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

We liked the product of Granite Transformations so we purchased about $25,000 worth of countertops from them. Their sales rep was fine. She came out and spent a lot of time with us and explained everything and then we made our decision. They did a nice job. They improved the house 100% because we had it appraised. And it helped that, and it’ll last forever, that’s the gold part. It’s beautiful work. We’re all happy with it and we’re glad we came to Granite Transformations.

Granite Transformations response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Ted . We sincerely appreciate it and are glad you are enjoying your new countertops

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I just bought a place and didn't want to go to all the trouble taking the tile off. I contracted with Granite Transformations and the remodel is very nice and looks really good. I went in a few times and was very satisfied with the sales reps. They're very nice. Everything was fine with the installation team and everything went real good.

Granite Transformations response

We appreciate your review and your rating. We are glad to know you are pleased with our products. We hope you continue to enjoy them and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future should your needs warrant additional services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I liked what Granite Transformations' product looked like compared to others. They redid my shower, and when they went to install it they realized they manufactured one of the panels sideways so I didn't feel secure about them. Then they ordered the part, but it set back the installation for a couple of weeks, so it made me wonder about the quality of their company. However, everybody was helpful. They brought the problem to my attention, then they asked whether they can put it in that way or get a new one. They were very friendly and they always answered my questions.

The reason for the confusion was the first guy that came to measure the door, because he left the company in the middle of the process. The entire thing took a couple of months when it shouldn't have. But I've talked to construction people, they take their time estimate and triple it. So I think that’s close to what we ended up with. Although after the installation, I got little dabs of glue and there was a spot on the carpet. But I wasn’t too upset about it since the carpet is going to be eventually replaced. Also, I thought it was funny that they do showers but they don't install shower doors and glass. It was weird since it was not a complete product. But I'm happy with the way my shower turned out.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

I had a very good interaction with GT's sales rep and they had color samples and samples of different option for finishes. There were a couple of areas of concern with the setup that he wanted me to clarify so one of the managers actually showed up and helped go over with some of that and how they would take care of it. They were on time. The installation team took measures ahead of time to protect the areas they were not working on and they cleaned up afterward. Then they walked through what they did and had me take a look at it before they left. It was very good quality.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

My experience with Granite Transformations was really great. I saw their work and they were also recommended so I had them do a kitchen installation and it's a beautiful work. The whole process was absolutely easy and they showed up on time. They did an outstanding job. They were knowledgeable and just great. They even cleaned up the mess that they didn't make.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

We had blue countertops in the house that were like the 80's blue tiles and blue grout, and it's horrible. I did my research and had three other quotes then we chose to go with Granite Transformations. The sales representative came over and showed us everything. We weren't really happy with anything that we saw then she brought out the recycled glass and we loved it. That's what we went with. They have one person who came out and measured it and then another one who installed it. It's unique how they do that. However, there was one glitch and they missed one piece. But they came back the next day and got it fixed so there's no problem. It was quick, easy, no stress on my part, and a good experience. They did a great job and I have recommended them.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Our house was built in 1935 and it was last remodeled in 1960. So I had the ugliest counter tops I've ever seen in my life. I had Granite Transformations cover my old countertops with something up-to-date. They showed up when they said they were going to, to estimate it, make the pattern, and install it. Everything was fine, and I love the quality of the remodel. The installer was also great. He cleaned up my kitchen cleaner than I have it. I would highly recommend Granite Transformations.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

My kitchen was remodeled by Granite Transformations and it was great. I absolutely love it. The guy who came out and did the templating and the guy who did the installation were great. I was around the whole time and they were friendly and talkative, explaining what they were doing. It was fun.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

I needed a new countertop and it was a lot cheaper to go with Granite Transformations for what I wanted. I've never been unhappy with my remodel a day since we had it. It was the best thing I ever did and I love it. The sales rep gave me a thorough rundown on everything and he was easy to contact. The installers came quite early and they were lovely. However, the installation took a long time and the installers should have come earlier because I ended up getting in trouble. We live in a mobile home park and our neighbors fussed at us because the installers were working too late, but it's not something that the installers could have done any different. My kitchen was cleaner when they left than when they got there. They're wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

Granite Transformations had done something for me years ago and redid my master bathroom last March and the remodel quality is fabulous. The sales rep was really good and knowledgeable. The installers are fabulous too. I call the installation team if I have problems, like when a piece of the bathroom vanity that they had repaired ten years ago, I asked them if they could replace the piece. They redid it and didn't even charge me for it. They're very efficient and they know their business. I call and ask questions all the time and they're very patient and answer everything. I've already recommended them to four people.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

We remodeled the bathroom for my mother who has difficulty getting in and out of the shower. I really like the quality of the remodel and it's very appealing visually. I wouldn't change anything at this point. As for the sales rep, he was great and was on his best behavior. Everything went smoothly as far as that. The installer was a little more drained, but they're construction workers, so that was nothing unexpected. I would highly recommend Granite Transformations for a quick and beautiful transformation of an older bathroom or kitchen. If I had a longer time, I might have done a little bit differently constructional wise for my mom. But for what we had done, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

We heard about Granite Transformations from my neighbors who got their services. We were considering something else for our kitchen counters. I wanted the old-fashioned farm sink and in order to get that, I had to have new counters. We thought that Granite Transformations might be the best way to go. It might be a little cheaper than granite and a lot cleaner than getting the whole granite counter.

We had nice interactions with the saleswoman that sold it to us. I got the one that is white with gold and gray in it, which almost looks like marble. She bragged about my choice and the owner or manager asked to come so he could see the finished product since he had never seen it finished. They were so excited with the one that I picked out. They use it for display when they go to craft shows. That makes me feel good. Moreover, the installer was also knowledgeable, courteous and cleaned up afterwards.

Granite Transformations did a super job and we're very happy with the quality. They did a great job on matching up patterns on the sides of the counter with those at the top. My only problem is there are seams in it. It would be nice if there is a way to smooth the seams out better so they weren't very obvious to me. But I can live with it. We have recommended Granite Transformations to others.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

The sales rep was competent and very thorough. He followed through wonderfully. We had a problem with the sink and he tried very hard to accommodate us and find a sink that would work. But we ended up having to use the old sink because the kind of shape is not made anymore. Granite Transformations did what they said they would and finished the countertops for our kitchen in one day. The people were courteous and professional. Everything was how I would expect. I'm very happy and satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

Granite Transformations put in a backsplash and countertops to update my kitchen. They were professional and pleasant and I like the quality of their remodel. The installers did a good job. If I pointed out something, they looked into it and took care of it.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I had a really good experience with Granite Transformations. I'm very well pleased. They put a countertop over the top of my tiles in the kitchen and the quality is very good. Everything went very well and the installers were also very professional.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I was thinking of redoing my kitchen counter. And when I was at a local home show, I saw Granite Transformations had a booth there and I was impressed with the fact that there wouldn't be any demolition. So I had my kitchen counters and kitchen backsplash done by them. They were all very good and professional. I'd recommended Granite Transformations to several other people. I've been very happy with the product and with the company itself. The owner of this particular location came over twice to meet and see how everything was going. So I appreciated that personal touch as well.

Granite Transformations response

Hi Susan, thank you very much for your response and review. We truly appreciate your positive review and that you referred us to others. A great part of our business comes from recommendations, and we truly thank you for recommending us.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Granite Transformations had the product we were looking for. The installers were nice, friendly and courteous. We were expecting it to be a two-day installation but they did it in one extremely long day. We're a little far out and I didn't think they wanted to have to come back. They rushed out of here and didn't finish the finishing job. There's glue stuck on the floors and seams that still have silicone on them. I'm not happy with that but the quality of the countertops in my kitchen is good. I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

We had our kitchen countertop done by Granite Transformations and we got a new sink, too. The sales rep from Granite Transformations initially came over and provided us with all the different options. He was very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Their installers did very well but there was a little problem. But the installer came down the next day, finished it off to the way I like it and all is well. They were prompt and I was impressed with their service. My experience with Granite Transformations went smoothly and I like the way it all came up.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

Granite Transformations has great materials. The price is a bit higher three times than doing it myself with regular granite but theirs is guaranteed for life. We first knew about them at a home show then got them to make a cover for the top of our hearth. It looked fine but they missed it. It was about an inch bigger than it should have been so we couldn't center it. That part wasn't the bad part but the installers took a sticky rag and stuck it on my handmade, beautifully done mantle and it left terrible marks.

They sent somebody out to fix it and he did a little buffing. Then he used spray lacquer, which messed up the good lacquer that hadn't been touched and it looks ridiculous. I could have called back and called back but if that's all they're going to do for repair, I don't want them touching it again. They had already made it worse than it was before. I don't want to use anybody that's going to ruin more than I paid for. I've paid $800 for a hearth and ruined the $1000 mantle. Needless to say, I'm not too sure about their installers. Also, they didn't follow up to make sure they fixed it right. I don't deal with anybody that won't work with me when they screw something up. So, the whole experience is lacking.

The sales rep pulled a bunch of dimensions for us and we were going to check them out. We spent an hour drawing it out so I would have a copy of hers but for some reason, she took them with her. We called her to have them sent back so we could think about ordering cabinets and give her back a price on what we're going to change. But she wouldn't give it back so I didn't like that part and that was a waste of my time. We'd already told her that we did our own backsplash. We were going to go ahead and change but then in the way she did, we weren't going to change the layout of the kitchen. Other than that, she was great with everything else and was very knowledgeable. We'd already looked at what they had and we had stuff we wanted more, with the metals in it. Still, there was nothing wrong with my salesperson.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

We had some other friends here in Durham who had used Granite and we liked what their kitchens looked like. Our kitchen is small and we really needed to bump out two walls but we don't have $40,000, so it was this or nothing. We're very satisfied and the guys did a phenomenal job. The young man who came and did the pre-measuring explained everything while the guys who put it in and installed work really well together. I could tell one had done this for years and the other one was learning, but the younger one was just fine with directions given to him and questions that he was able to answer. They also cleaned up nicely after themselves.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

I didn't want a complete kitchen redo and to pull the cabinet tops out. I was looking for a relatively quick and easy change over and that's what Granite Transformations did. I feel good about its quality. The installers were good and cleaned up after themselves. They actually had to come twice. But they did a great job.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

Granite installed our new kitchen countertops. Our sales rep was fantastic. She came out here quickly, was very professional and because of that, we've recommended Granite Transformations with several of our friends. The quality is top-notch and the crew that came in here did exactly what they said they were going to do. A lot of times you get that promise from companies and knew that it's a hassle when they come in, and it wasn't. These guys from Granite were phenomenal and far more professional than anybody we've ever dealt with in the past. Overall, it was an awesome experience and we've received numerous compliments on the end result.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

The thing that caught me was that Granite Transformations doesn't rip out my old tile; they just place it over the top. I got granite countertops in both bathrooms and my kitchen. I had a very good experience. The sales rep was very informative and helpful in making the selection of what would be the best for my home and my budget. Plus, I was very pleased with the installation team. The installers were great, and cleaned up very well. I would surely recommend Granite Transformations.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I wanted new countertops for my kitchen and Granite Transformations did a great job. Their installation team was quick, efficient, on-time, and polite. It was a good experience, and I'd recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

We decided to redo our countertops at home. Someone from Granite Transformations came and look at our job and took measurements. And then they came back with a price on the job. The thing that sold us is that we didn't have to take our countertops out and start from scratch. The installers were very professional and helpful. We're very satisfied with the job. We'd recommend this company. It's much more reasonable than going with the solid granite. They filled a need we had at a reasonable price and we were happy with the result.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

It's been a month since the install and we just love our new counter-tops. Jeff and his install team did an awesome job. They have an eye for detail, and treated our home like it was theirs. Jeff made suggestions when making the template which really made the finished project look great. The plumber Jason was great too. No leaks. He went the extra mile to ensure the sink was installed perfectly. Would hire them again!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

Our house is over 50 years old, and when we were in the process of redoing the kitchen, we decided that we might as well redo the counter that's been here for about 40 years. Granite Transformations helped us complete the remodel. Getting them to do this looked like less of an ordeal than getting granite, and it was great. The installation team were really easy to get along with and communicated with me. I saw one place that was not even, and they said it's a good thing I mentioned it now before everything dried up, and they corrected the problem really fast.

However, there's one part by the sink where the water collects and dries up, and we get some lime deposits there since we have really bad water with a lot of calcium. I was advised to clean this area with some kind of oil-based substance. We've got granite sprays, but these don't seem to solve the problem. Granite Transformations might have a suggestion on what to put onto this area, to clean the countertop. But overall, I'm going to recommend them. In fact, I've recommended them to somebody that's remodeling their kitchen.

Granite Transformations Company Information

10306 USA Today Way
    Miramar
    FL
    (954)435-5538
    www.granitetransformations.com
    Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.