4.53/5
Based on 1,408 ratings

Looking for a kitchen remodeling company?

Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

We offer unique product lines, such as Trend Stone, Trend Glass and Trend Mosaics, that are sure to impress even the most selective shopper. Our product lines offer a variety of options and an opportunity to transform your counter space into something worth showing off. We look forward to assisting you in your home remodel!

View More View More

Looking for a kitchen remodeling company?

1419 Granite Transformations Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 12, 2019

My experience with Granite Transformations was good! Besides a small mixup on my start up, everything went smoothly! All of the staff were nice and that made my installation go well! I’ll be calling them back to do my sink in the master bath! Good job Granite Transformations!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

In 2013 we contracted with a Granite Transformations franchise, now Trend Transformations, to do a kitchen and master bath renovations. We were very pleased with the result of the renovation. Unfortunately, in April of 2017 the shower leaked doing extensive damage to the bathroom flooring, wall studs, and ceiling in the basement below. The franchise that did the work said they would do all of the necessary repairs at no charge, since the work was not done correctly in 2013. Unfortunately, they had ended their relationships with the Trend corporate company less than a month before.

Since they were no longer a franchise they did not have access to the Trend materials necessary to match the original work and make the repairs and suggested I contact Trend. I did so. I did not ask Trend to do anything under warranty, since the former franchise was standing by their work and would do that. I simply asked them to sell us the materials at a retail cost so that we could match the work that was previously done. They refused. We then began a process that took almost a year to locate materials to match the Trend materials.

During that time my wife had three major surgeries for breast cancer. Since she could not use the shower in the master bedroom that was still not repaired she was forced to use the upstairs or the downstairs shower, which was a very painful and difficult process for her to do for almost 6 months after her surgeries. I again contacted corporate Trend and begged for their help, given the circumstances. They acknowledged my email but again did nothing to help. What should have taken a few weeks took almost a year to complete, due to Trend's refusal to sell us replacement materials for the repairs.

When I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau I received a response from Trend to the effect that since it was not a warranty issue they were not responsible for anything, with no indication of any concern for what my wife was forced to go through as a result of their unwillingness to simply do the right and decent thing and sell us the repair materials. While the individual franchises may not reflect this in their dealings with consumers, corporate Trend seems to me to be the epitome of a corporation that cares nothing for their customers once they have their money. Their lack of caring or concern for their former customers is appalling to me. I certainly cannot recommend that anyone ever do business with Trend/Granite Transformations due to my experience with them.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Exceeded my expectation. Looks fabulous. Jason and the installers did an awesome job. Definitely will recommend them. Thanks for a great product and experience. Our Kitchen looks totally different and everyone that has seen it, loves it. It's nice to know there are companies that do what they promised.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Kitchen counter top - I just want too let people know that I will not ever use this company anymore because I had the company come out two times before to fix the same thing and just because is over a year they tell that they would have to charge me. They said that they would not charge me the $150.00 but only $50.00 to fix the same thing and I feel that it not fair. I pay $2400.00 for this and they should try to fix it one more time. I do not have that kind of money but if that's how you feel I will make sure that I tell anyone that will listen. If I have to I will get touch with BBB.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I couldn't be happier. The installer, Justin, was efficient, professional and friendly. He didn't mind when my cat "helped" him with his work and the work is beautiful. All 3 of the people who came to the house were a pleasure to meet and work with. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Purchased new countertops and had them installed by a Granite Transformations installer on Feb. 1st, 2018. Noticed cracking/splitting and notified GT on Nov. 6th who sent out the previous installer, who stated the countertop needs to be replaced as it will continue to crack. It has now been 6 weeks with no acceptable response or resolution from the local GT or its HQ. It was repeated several times that the countertop was so durable you could "drive a car on it " or "drop a bowling ball on it", neither of which I have done. Wish I had read the previous reviews stating this company Does Not stand behind its warranty??? That this gets resolved before I have to pursue other avenues.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

They were high pressure salespeople, way too expensive for the shoddy workmanship performed, will not make good on defects of their own making. They did not finish the job and refuse to fix it to our satisfaction. Owner was rude and hostile.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

We were really impressed upon entering the store. We were instantly put under the impression that they made their own kitchen cupboard doors to a high standard etc (being timber doors rather than mdf). The quote provided was broken down into sections. ie, worktop...cupboard doors...etc. We were so shocked that the Door price came to £5,300. When we asked about this they confirmed that it included, handles, closing & fitting. (If faulty they will sort - As any good reputable fitter would). We have since sourced the exact same brand of door online from various suppliers. We have had a quote per door from between £43 - £49! - pre drilled. With handles, soft closing & fitting our max quote is at least £2,000 “Less” than what quoted us - It’s probably even less as that a max guideline.

These are standard trade mdf doors - Not even solid timber. We have no idea where £5,000 came from. I understand they sell “The package”. They come in, supply and fit all within reasonable time without much mess. This is I guess what you’re paying for. As the actual product can be sourced and purchased direct from suppliers at a fraction of the price quoted. Really shocked to be honest. Things are so easily available to research and purchase independently nowadays. I’m just shocked by it. We have had quotes to have Solid Timber doors made for a lot less. We haven’t looked into the prices of the granite overlay as much as to be honest we gave up after the shock of the doors. As a basic idea though the quote was for £3,500.

We have had quotes for solid granite/Silestone for the same price including fitting. This wasn’t a deal breaker as could have worked with it. Although reading some reviews on here I’m a little shocked how people have experienced the joins come apart etc. The photos posted look horrendous! I was a little surprised to notice on the website people had the tops changed but seem to keep existing unit doors etc... I’m now thinking is it the same as our thoughts that the price is absolutely crazy. Sorry to be so negative. We really felt we had found a great solution to sorting our kitchen but after our own research it seems a very expensive way of someone sourcing the product and charging crazy prices for the service. These products can be found at different suppliers around the UK at fraction of cost. They even offer free delivery over a certain value.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Steve and Tom our installers were awesome!!! So polite! They arrived on time and finished within a few hours! They even cleaned up! Love the countertops!! I couldn’t be happier with the product!! We plan on updating one of our bathrooms and will definitely use your services again!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I purchased benchtops, splashbacks and kicks from Granite Transformations two and a half years ago. Carrara. Grey and White. The benchtops, splashbacks and kicks are now pink and white. Yes pink. (Anyone want photos? I have them.) I contacted Granite Transformations in June and nothing is yet sorted. What a nightmare they are. I was told it was a total product failure and I could no longer select from that range - was walked past sheets of stone in the workshop and told to ignore; was shown an alternate selection which were nothing like what I had selected, and not suitable to my home. I was then told to sit tight; then weeks later shown a couple of alternatives.

I selected one, thinking everything is now sorted. Ha, but no. Several weeks later I had a very detailed disclaimer, release, and confidentiality agreement handed to me to sign, which I refused - in writing. Nothing more was said. Plans for replacement continued, and dates assigned. Weeks later, thinking that everything was progressing, and having paid a substantial deposit for additional works to be done to cupboards, I was told that no works would proceed until I signed the disclaimer. (Wow, but you took my money, knowing this.)

So here we are, 2 months later and I still have a pink and white kitchen and much, much distress. After refusing to sign the agreement, I was told that they had referred it on to head office Granite Transformations' solicitor, who will 'deal with it'. So the saga, grief and stress continues. I have now been told that Carrara is okay to use, it was just my stone (who do I believe?) and they want to replace it, and that the 'quickest and least disruptive method would be to go over the top of your existing bench tops, meaning very minor demolition and a quick turnaround'. So my choices now appear to be a pink and white kitchen, or a layered kitchen. Layers of kicks, layers of benchtops, and layers of splashback.

Seriously? I don't believe that I signed on for either of these. Oh, and by the way, the response from GT head office was in red font, so I am being yelled at, as well. Sad that there is no concern for the customer. Sad that there is no concern for my home, its look and the finished effect. Just quick and least disruptive. Sad, too, that I have requested written correspondence on Granite Transformations letterhead and I get red font comments against my concerns. I trusted and signed up in good faith and have seen none of this in return.

Granite Transformations Company Information