Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations Reviews

Find a Best Kitchen Remodeling partner
3.3(1,461)

Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Granite Transformations

From Australia to the United States, Granite Transformations has remodeled both commercial and domestic countertops for over 15 years. Our goal is to bring a fresh and exciting new look to your countertops, cabinets, backsplashes and floors.

Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

• 0%
  • 1%
  • 39%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Transformations?

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2020

We were told that there is a lifetime warranty which gave a peace of mind and helped make the decision to purchase their counter-top overlays. However, now that the counter-tops need repair, I found out the local office has closed and corporate will not do anything to honor the warranty. For about 6 months now, corporate continues to tell us that we have to be 'patient' while they find someone to buy the local franchise. I have been waiting for over 6 months and still am being told to be patient. Had I known that the warranty isn't worth anything when the local franchise closes the door, we would have never chosen this company. I must also say that the counter-tops do not look like real granite. Disappointed.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoverage

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2020

We loved Trend Transformations commitment to sustainability and made the decision to use this company rather than dispose of old countertops and install new ones. We were thrilled with the service and product for 15 months, and we even convinced our friends to use them. Then, at 16 months post-installation, a two inch crack appeared in our countertops. I spent four months calling and emailing Trend Transformations (our local outfit is no longer in business so I had to contact the national office) to learn about how to use our warranty. No one ever answered the phone and my messages were not returned. When I finally got a return call, I was told to email someone who would help me. I emailed weekly -occasionally getting a hollow promise that someone would respond within two days which never happened- and was astonished at the poor service.

Nearly five months after starting the process, I was simply told that cracks are not covered by the warranty. I wrote a long letter with details and was told the same thing. I asked how the company can claim durability when the product cracks within 16 months of installation. I attempted to appeal to someone higher in the company but was told that my claim has been closed. I am so disappointed in this company.

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2019

We had our entire bathroom redone 10 yrs ago. It took about 3 days and was very well done. After about 6 years the grout in the shower started coming out. We contacted them leaving messages, emails and finally after two months they said they would charge 200$ to look at it and it would not be taken off the costs of fixing the problem. We re-grouted ourselves multiple times and then finally I got a tile guy I trusted to take the job. He replaced 60% of the tiles (the ones that were loose). I suggest keeping a lot of spare tiles if possible. He said the installation would have held better if they had scored the tiles underneath and had used a better product (he used flextile as the adhesive) and then grouted with power grout. So I would give 4-5 stars for install, and 2 stars for service. We have a lot of tiles in our house and these were the only ones that have lost grout and become loose.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 25, 2019

Den Window Bay and Cabinet Tops. Entire process - from selection to measurement to installation - was handled very professionally and everyone was a pleasure to work with. All commitments were met (appointment arrival times, length of appointment, cleanliness, etc.) This is the second time we have utilized Granite Transformations, and would definitely recommend them to others.

PriceProcess

Reviewed June 21, 2019

As a the bread winner in my home and the person who makes all financial decisions I was surprised to hear that I would not be given the experience that was explained to me. Jennifer in the Indy office shared that the "showroom" would be brought to me and I could pick out and see my options and get a quote during my consultation. Upon arrival the agent explained she would only be taking measurements and I would need to make a trip to a showroom to get a accurate quote. When I questioned the process she told me "I don't understand the process" and that she didn't have time to make an extra trip to go over the process when the financial decision maker was available.

When I persisted and asked for a quote she quoted me $6500 for counter tops and $3500 for back splash. Clearly, over quoted. I asked for a copy of the quote and measurements and she told me to measure it myself and that she could not give me a copy of the quote. I was looking forward to a kitchen "transformation". Sadly, I will be taking my business to a company that values the customers experience as much as they value their bottom line.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2019

On Monday June 3rd, l had counter tops installed by Justin and Steve. Service by these two gentlemen was excellent. Work was completed in a neat and timely manner. I was so impressed with my new counter tops and would definitely recommend your company to all my friends and family!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Granite overlay on kitchen counter tops - The entire experience was efficient and quick. Didn't waste time, reasonably priced and followed through on everything they said they would do. The estimation was thorough and helped us think of everything. Made our old, original counter tops look fresh and new. Feels great to walk into the kitchen! Easy to care for and durable. Love the under mounted XL sink that was recommended by the estimator.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

The local folks are very nice to work with, especially the very patient and artistic office manager... and the product is beautiful. Disruption to our lives was also minimal. In addition the senior and super skilled installer managed the work onsite and most is praiseworthy! However, miscuts in the backsplash around the window ledge resulted in quite visible "holes" in the granite, which the fix for was equally visible caulk. These caulk-filled holes in the granite detract from the otherwise lovely professional look of the project.

Clearly the product requires lots of team skill to fit, cut and install and is unforgiving -- one miscut and no discreet fixes are available. Hence perhaps the experience of some consumers on this site that GT is sometimes unresponsive when something goes wrong. As the homeowner, little granite fill patches might be undoable, tiny decorative tile cover-ups might be options. A complete reinstall is out of the question for all concerned.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed May 1, 2019

The countertops in the our guest bath and our master bath upstairs came out fantastic. The team was a pleasure to work with and Jason did a great job on the install. Both bathrooms look great and work great as well.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Everyone was very cordial, friendly and professional. They did an outstanding job! I would recommend Granite Transformations for anyone looking to update their home! They came on time, and was done in a very timely manner, and cleaned up after themselves!

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Went out to Granite Transformations to pick out the color of the material we wanted to use for our remodel. When we got there even though the website and window hours posted that they were open Sat. 10-2 the store was closed. Had a sign that read for Immediate service call the phone number they had posted. To date I still haven't been able to reach anyone and no one has called me back. I've left 2 messages. We had to drive 45 min in heavy traffic just to turn around and go home. I need a company who's professional and I can trust. This is NOT that company.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

My experience with Granite Transformations was good! Besides a small mixup on my start up, everything went smoothly! All of the staff were nice and that made my installation go well! I’ll be calling them back to do my sink in the master bath! Good job Granite Transformations!

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2019

In 2013 we contracted with a Granite Transformations franchise, now Trend Transformations, to do a kitchen and master bath renovations. We were very pleased with the result of the renovation. Unfortunately, in April of 2017 the shower leaked doing extensive damage to the bathroom flooring, wall studs, and ceiling in the basement below. The franchise that did the work said they would do all of the necessary repairs at no charge, since the work was not done correctly in 2013. Unfortunately, they had ended their relationships with the Trend corporate company less than a month before.

Since they were no longer a franchise they did not have access to the Trend materials necessary to match the original work and make the repairs and suggested I contact Trend. I did so. I did not ask Trend to do anything under warranty, since the former franchise was standing by their work and would do that. I simply asked them to sell us the materials at a retail cost so that we could match the work that was previously done. They refused. We then began a process that took almost a year to locate materials to match the Trend materials.

During that time my wife had three major surgeries for breast cancer. Since she could not use the shower in the master bedroom that was still not repaired she was forced to use the upstairs or the downstairs shower, which was a very painful and difficult process for her to do for almost 6 months after her surgeries. I again contacted corporate Trend and begged for their help, given the circumstances. They acknowledged my email but again did nothing to help. What should have taken a few weeks took almost a year to complete, due to Trend's refusal to sell us replacement materials for the repairs.

When I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau I received a response from Trend to the effect that since it was not a warranty issue they were not responsible for anything, with no indication of any concern for what my wife was forced to go through as a result of their unwillingness to simply do the right and decent thing and sell us the repair materials. While the individual franchises may not reflect this in their dealings with consumers, corporate Trend seems to me to be the epitome of a corporation that cares nothing for their customers once they have their money. Their lack of caring or concern for their former customers is appalling to me. I certainly cannot recommend that anyone ever do business with Trend/Granite Transformations due to my experience with them.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2019

This was a great company to work with. Stephanie came out in January and was very helpful. She brought many samples and ideas. Then a few weeks later Jason came out to do exact measuring. He called ahead of time and was very friendly and encouraging that this would work in our weird configuration in our bathroom. Then 1 week later, Justin came out to install. He also called ahead of time.

He did a remarkable job. It looks like the whole area surrounding the sink/countertop was just installed also! He adjusted the built in cabinet drawers so nothing rubbed against the quartz or each drawer. He didn’t disturb the wallpaper on the wall next to the countertop either. Justin also cut out the old sink from our 1 piece counter/sink top and lined it up to the middle of the lower cabinets! We already had a new toilet installed and a new walk-in shower installed so this completed the full bathroom redo. We are very happy with the customer service, the employees and the job!

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2019

Exceeded my expectation. Looks fabulous. Jason and the installers did an awesome job. Definitely will recommend them. Thanks for a great product and experience. Our Kitchen looks totally different and everyone that has seen it, loves it. It's nice to know there are companies that do what they promised.

Price

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2019

Kitchen counter top - I just want too let people know that I will not ever use this company anymore because I had the company come out two times before to fix the same thing and just because is over a year they tell that they would have to charge me. They said that they would not charge me the $150.00 but only $50.00 to fix the same thing and I feel that it not fair. I pay $2400.00 for this and they should try to fix it one more time. I do not have that kind of money but if that's how you feel I will make sure that I tell anyone that will listen. If I have to I will get touch with BBB.

Staff

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2018

I couldn't be happier. The installer, Justin, was efficient, professional and friendly. He didn't mind when my cat "helped" him with his work and the work is beautiful. All 3 of the people who came to the house were a pleasure to meet and work with. Thank you.

Customer Service

Reviewed Dec. 15, 2018

Purchased new countertops and had them installed by a Granite Transformations installer on Feb. 1st, 2018. Noticed cracking/splitting and notified GT on Nov. 6th who sent out the previous installer, who stated the countertop needs to be replaced as it will continue to crack. It has now been 6 weeks with no acceptable response or resolution from the local GT or its HQ. It was repeated several times that the countertop was so durable you could "drive a car on it " or "drop a bowling ball on it", neither of which I have done. Wish I had read the previous reviews stating this company Does Not stand behind its warranty??? That this gets resolved before I have to pursue other avenues.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 10, 2018

They were high pressure salespeople, way too expensive for the shoddy workmanship performed, will not make good on defects of their own making. They did not finish the job and refuse to fix it to our satisfaction. Owner was rude and hostile.

PricePunctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2018

We were really impressed upon entering the store. We were instantly put under the impression that they made their own kitchen cupboard doors to a high standard etc (being timber doors rather than mdf). The quote provided was broken down into sections. ie, worktop...cupboard doors...etc. We were so shocked that the Door price came to £5,300. When we asked about this they confirmed that it included, handles, closing & fitting. (If faulty they will sort - As any good reputable fitter would). We have since sourced the exact same brand of door online from various suppliers. We have had a quote per door from between £43 - £49! - pre drilled. With handles, soft closing & fitting our max quote is at least £2,000 “Less” than what quoted us - It’s probably even less as that a max guideline.

These are standard trade mdf doors - Not even solid timber. We have no idea where £5,000 came from. I understand they sell “The package”. They come in, supply and fit all within reasonable time without much mess. This is I guess what you’re paying for. As the actual product can be sourced and purchased direct from suppliers at a fraction of the price quoted. Really shocked to be honest. Things are so easily available to research and purchase independently nowadays. I’m just shocked by it. We have had quotes to have Solid Timber doors made for a lot less. We haven’t looked into the prices of the granite overlay as much as to be honest we gave up after the shock of the doors. As a basic idea though the quote was for £3,500.

We have had quotes for solid granite/Silestone for the same price including fitting. This wasn’t a deal breaker as could have worked with it. Although reading some reviews on here I’m a little shocked how people have experienced the joins come apart etc. The photos posted look horrendous! I was a little surprised to notice on the website people had the tops changed but seem to keep existing unit doors etc... I’m now thinking is it the same as our thoughts that the price is absolutely crazy. Sorry to be so negative. We really felt we had found a great solution to sorting our kitchen but after our own research it seems a very expensive way of someone sourcing the product and charging crazy prices for the service. These products can be found at different suppliers around the UK at fraction of cost. They even offer free delivery over a certain value.

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2018

I love my new kitchen countertop. Affordable and user care friendly compared to actual Granite. Justin and Steve were polite, friendly and very professional. They installed in a matter of a few hours and even cleaned up. I highly recommend Granite Transformation and I look forward to my next project with them.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2018

Steve and Tom our installers were awesome!!! So polite! They arrived on time and finished within a few hours! They even cleaned up! Love the countertops!! I couldn’t be happier with the product!! We plan on updating one of our bathrooms and will definitely use your services again!

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2018

I purchased benchtops, splashbacks and kicks from Granite Transformations two and a half years ago. Carrara. Grey and White. The benchtops, splashbacks and kicks are now pink and white. Yes pink. (Anyone want photos? I have them.) I contacted Granite Transformations in June and nothing is yet sorted. What a nightmare they are. I was told it was a total product failure and I could no longer select from that range - was walked past sheets of stone in the workshop and told to ignore; was shown an alternate selection which were nothing like what I had selected, and not suitable to my home. I was then told to sit tight; then weeks later shown a couple of alternatives.

I selected one, thinking everything is now sorted. Ha, but no. Several weeks later I had a very detailed disclaimer, release, and confidentiality agreement handed to me to sign, which I refused - in writing. Nothing more was said. Plans for replacement continued, and dates assigned. Weeks later, thinking that everything was progressing, and having paid a substantial deposit for additional works to be done to cupboards, I was told that no works would proceed until I signed the disclaimer. (Wow, but you took my money, knowing this.)

So here we are, 2 months later and I still have a pink and white kitchen and much, much distress. After refusing to sign the agreement, I was told that they had referred it on to head office Granite Transformations' solicitor, who will 'deal with it'. So the saga, grief and stress continues. I have now been told that Carrara is okay to use, it was just my stone (who do I believe?) and they want to replace it, and that the 'quickest and least disruptive method would be to go over the top of your existing bench tops, meaning very minor demolition and a quick turnaround'. So my choices now appear to be a pink and white kitchen, or a layered kitchen. Layers of kicks, layers of benchtops, and layers of splashback.

Seriously? I don't believe that I signed on for either of these. Oh, and by the way, the response from GT head office was in red font, so I am being yelled at, as well. Sad that there is no concern for the customer. Sad that there is no concern for my home, its look and the finished effect. Just quick and least disruptive. Sad, too, that I have requested written correspondence on Granite Transformations letterhead and I get red font comments against my concerns. I trusted and signed up in good faith and have seen none of this in return.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2018

Two men arrived quite on time on Saturday August 25th and were finished with the installation in one hour and forty minutes. They were both friendly and worked very efficiently. The jobs are beautiful. Truly, what a transformation!!! We would definitely recommend your company to friends.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

When my bench top was installed several years ago it instantly started to stain. After eight months they replaced it. The new replacement had a horrible seam right through the middle of the main part that wasn’t there before. Maybe they used offcuts but when I wasn’t happy I have had no response or callbacks whatsoever. I gave up. Now a few years down the track with my yellowing and dull bench tops, the edges have a lot of chips that have destroyed all of our shirts with holes and when I offered to pay to have them come file it or something I get the runaround. I’m saving for a new bench top 5 years after this one and would advise anyone to STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

My countertop is falling apart and hanging by tape. It was improperly installed. They do not honor their lifetime guarantee and have refused to return my calls after over a year! They sent a guy out last August to look at it and I had some interaction with emails and photos and then nothing. They have refused to return my calls ever since.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Several years ago we purchased new countertop. The countertop has pitted so we went back to the Sioux Falls, SD store as that is where we purchased the product, it has a guarantee. We have contact them personally and my phone many times. They keep telling us someone will get a hold of us. They did come and look at the counter and agreed we have a problem but that is all they have done. They said they need to talk to the owner, that was many months ago, the last time they said someone would come out was last February, we have not heard from anyone. Since then we have stopped in at the Sioux Falls, SD store. They keep telling us they need to hear from the owner. What can we do? The Sioux Falls store has all our complaints and paperwork.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 8, 2018

We are completely happy/satisfied with the installation of new countertops, a sink and crown molding (over our cabinets). The process, from coordinating our wishes with the sales representative to the final installation of items, went as smoothly as possible. All appointments regarding the installations were met on time, and the workmanship by the fabricators and installers was excellent. The beauty of the countertops installation was that we didn't have to empty out our cabinets under the countertops. The new countertops fit perfectly over the old ones and were installed in just a few hours. We heard about Granite Transformations from a couple of our neighbors who were so satisfied with the work.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupContract & TermsSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Beware of Granite Transformations' Warranty Scam? GT offers a limited lifetime warranty. Granite countertops were displayed at a local home show & products were installed by an authorized GT dealer. A number of years later, our granite developed a crack and the installed sink is falling. We contacted a dealer closest to our area and they believed the original contractor failed to install a sink support rack. They offered to fix the defects in material and workmanship for $350.

Pictures were supplied and questions asked by the warranty manager were answered. The bottom line was: “There is currently not a location in your area. I am not able to provide you with an update of when a team would be able to complete your repairs. Until a new franchise owner purchases the territory that you reside in, we will not be able to assist you with your warranty claim. I have your information on file, and when we are able to assist you, we will contact you.”

There never was a location in our immediate area and it has been 8 years since the purchase. With the large number of closed franchises in our general location, GT’s response is a convenient excuse to not honor their responsibility. We were never told this when we signed our contract, nor is this exemption stated anywhere in our paperwork. We stated in our final e-mail correspondence that the company’s policy is not reasonable. We asked for the name & e-mail of warranty manager’s supervisor as well as the name & e-mail of the President/CEO of the company. Our interest was to ensure this was the company’s policy. We have yet to receive a response.

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2018

When we did the countertops in September of 2017 I praised the company, because they did everything they said they would, called, came when promised, Loved them. Now that the caulk is separating from the countertop, I call, no callback, I call back and speak with someone. She said, "We talk about repairs on Tuesday, someone will call you." It's now Thursday, no call. :(

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2018

The purchase and install went smoothly. No problems with installation. My countertop is now 2 years old and I noticed a small scorch spot on the side and top of my countertop. I called the local franchise that did the install and they are no longer in business. After some digging I was able to locate an email address for the corporate office (I could not find a corporate phone number) and inquired about how to go about having it repaired. Warranty or not... That was the beginning of November 2017. After 4 weeks a rep was finally sent out to look at my countertop. The rep said someone would be in contact with me within the week. That was another month ago. No one calls you and no one answers your emails. Their customer service is terrible. If you go with this company for any of their products hope that you never have an issue and have to have it repaired. You will not be able to reach anyone.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Dec. 18, 2017

I Do Not Recommend!! Sales rep came out and showed me kitchen granite and explained how they put on top of existing counter rather than demo counter. Made decision on countertop and sales rep showed me back-splash tile options. Showed Sales rep one from Lowe’s that I liked to have him match it up and he said I could buy my own tile back-splash and it would be far cheaper than buying it from them. Appreciated that and preferred to have the Back-splash tile that I liked.

As I wrapped up everything, was given contract to sign and told to place a $700 downpayment which I provided a check for. I noticed on their contract it said "We have the right to sell your home with or without your consent in the event of non-payment or late payment." I had a real issue with this clause and the Sales rep crossed it out and initialed it and had me initial it. All was well, then the Sales rep said the owner rejected my contract and decided not to do the job with that clause scratched out. Puzzled (as the sales rep crossed it out) I had the Sales rep bring me another contract and I signed it as I knew there wouldn't be an issue as I planned on paying as it's the honest thing to do.

3 weeks passed and I hadn't heard anything as the Sales Rep told me the Owner would be contacting me that following week to arrive and do more detailed measurements. Called Sales rep and he said, "The owner has decided that he didn't want to do this job." I asked "why" and he had no explanation for me. I said "This is completely unprofessional, irresponsible and that I wanted my $700 check sent back to me as the funds have been tied up for 3 weeks now." It seems the owner was scared that I would not pay so he decided to cancel the job. I even offered to pay for the whole job up front rather than 3 payments.

I am just letting everyone know that this company took my deposit, made me wait almost a month and decided (without telling me), that they weren't going to do my countertops and back-splash. I have never experienced anything like this. The sales rep said it has something to do with me using my own back-splash tile and me crossing out that clause about being able to force me to sell my home. Well, the sales rep crossed it out and he told me I could get my own back-splash tile. Will never use this company or refer them again. This is EXACTLY what happened.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I contacted Trend Transformations (Granite Transformations) in mid May to give me a quote on new counter tops and back splash for my kitchen as well as a new vanity top for the powder room. The install was completed June 23rd, much earlier than promised. I am happy about that. The product is beautiful. However, I do have some complaints about the installation process. During the install, when moving my stove, the workers scratched my hardwood floor and broke the oven door. They "fixed" the door by adding a couple of screws to the door so it will open without the glass falling out, but now the oven door screeches and moans when I open and close it and the oven light doesn't work. I mopped and waxed the hardwood with Bona and a Oreck floor buffer, and the scratch would not come out.

They scratched my cabinets in at least 2 places and scratched the front my new KitchenAid dishwasher. Somehow during the measuring process, allowance was not made for the refrigerator door to open. I have a French door refrigerator and I have to angle the refrigerator in the space to be able to open the right door, and the door still scrapes against the wall. If the counter was even 1/4" shorter, there would be no problem. The tile for the back splash is gorgeous, but there was grout galore left on the tiles, around the cabinets, dripped on the hardwoods and stuck to the window sill. I am still wiping, washing and scraping grout off woodwork, hardwood and tile. A "blemished" area on the front edge of the countertop was identified and when I asked about it, one of the workers said "he could fix that"... He proceeded to pour some lacquer thinner on a rag to wipe the counter.

He splashed and dripped the thinner on my hardwood floor taking the finish off, and leaving me with about a dozen egg sized blotches of rough, unfinished wood in the middle of the floor. The counter blemish is still there! The overall installation process seemed rushed as if they could not wait to get through with the job, and eager to collect on the remainder of funds. There was some misunderstanding on my part regarding the vanity top in the powder room. I thought when they removed the old top and backsplash, there would be a backsplash installed with the new top. NO. Apparently I misunderstood when they said they had to remove the original backsplash that they would not be installing a replacement one.

The product is beautiful, but now I have a rough edge and gap behind the sink that is too wide to calk to make it look like anything professionally done. Who doesn't have a backsplash behind a sink?? It is up to me to find something to work as a backsplash. Again, I am happy with the product and the way it looks in the kitchen but lack of care and detail during the installation is less than satisfactory. I am hoping at least for repair of my hardwood and damaged appliances. Updates will follow if/when I hear from Trend Transformations.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupContract & TermsPriceStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Granite Transformations have the motto "Done in a day, beautiful for life" (it only had taken more than a month). I hired this company in February 17, 2017 for refacing my cabinets, change my floor, redo my pantry, and install real quartz on the counters and as backsplash. I have to wait for they start the job on April 24 looking forward to have a perfect finished product, but today June 4, 2017 they have still have not gave me the kitchen I want. They said I have to wait 10 extra days for change some doors and install a "blind corner" cabinet, but they have not finish and they do not respond my calls and emails. When I talked with some of the managers about my dissatisfaction (Tim and Bryan) they said that customer service is their priority, but they transfer me to Beth ** and she only have given me hard time. I want they fix this:

1. Put backsplash on the right corner of the stove wall because in my contract says full new backsplash.
    2. Refinish under the island counter because is very rough, and almost is the same under the rest of the counters.
    3. The handle of the new faucet falls so easily.
    4. The new sink (under) is a little chip.
    5. Install the blind corner properly because the original it does not fit in that place.
    6. Fix the wall corners, close to my front door because the workers damaged them.
    7. My old refrigerator is in perfect condition, except that now is dented after they put it in my garage.
    8. The trims of the walls they are not well painted.
    9. The workers took my old sink, faucet and garbage disposal without authorization.
    10. The workers kill part of my grass close to the garage, and let stains of paint on my driveway.
    11. The workers let a lot of dirt in the air vents.
    12. The workers let nails in my garage and that damaged one of my car tires.

13. Do not charge me the last $1,460.75 I owe them for all the troubles they have cause me, and because they installed Recycled Glass instead of quartz in my counters and backsplash.

Installation & SetupPrice

Reviewed May 31, 2017

What initially drew us to the concept of a granite overlay was the ease of installation. Had we known then what we know now, we would have gone with real granite. Our biggest complaint is the fact that the product simply does NOT hold up well. After four years of usage, the surface has become dull in places and "pockmarked" around the faucet. Apparently, certain cleaners, like CLR dissolve whatever material is used in the fabrication of this overlay. We have also several, rather obvious seams along the edges where the pieces were joined which does not look exactly attractive. Which brings me to fact that you cannot have nicely rounded corners with this product -- only thick and clunky looking edges. All in all, we found the product to be just as expensive as real granite -- which we are about to get after all. If you are looking to save money, Granite Transformations is NOT the way to go.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Granite Transformations, Shrewsbury, UK. have genuinely transformed my kitchen. This company from start to finish, could not have been more helpful, patient, understanding and efficient. Everything went according to plan in spite of my changing my mind several times about various aspects of the installation. All together I am 100% delighted with my new kitchen and would highly recommend Granite Transformations of Shrewsbury, England without hesitation.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 4, 2017

The experience we had with Granite Transformations was awesome. They were very polite and efficient from the start to the finish. The Installers were very professional. They were polite and friendly, and cleaned up their mess. Would not hesitate to refer this company and their product for renovation. I am looking forward to using them and/or this product on my vacation home in the near future. It was more expensive than granite/quartz. However, you do not have the mess with this product as it goes over the existing surface. My whole kitchen counter was done in a matter of 6 hrs, compared to a few weeks with the tear out and rebuild on counter subsurface. And did I mention it looks just beautiful with my existing backsplash?