Hammer & Hand

Compare Kitchen Remodeling Companies

Research top Kitchen Remodeling Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The customer experience is great! As always, the customer service is there to help you and assist you. They are very patient and have the answers that you need. Also, one is able to contact customer service when necessary. The cost is moderate. Depending on the amount of work that your Kitchen needs it may turn out more expensive. But usually, the cost is not a problem. If you want a beautiful kitchen, the money shouldn't be a worry. After all, you will be getting away great service with a whole new kitchen.

The attention to detail is excellent. The workers are very careful when applying the material. This is why I do recommend to people this company because the selections are beautiful. The service was very reliable. You can trust the service and it's really professional. When you see the finished material, you will be glad and excited for your kitchen.

I love the customer service for this company because this company right here has the best customer service around. They can help anyone with anything from their store at any time. The cost is alright but yet a little too expensive but it's alright. Nothing too bad that will prevent their customer to ever shop for their products. The reliability is great. I love how they focused not only on that but for the help of their customers to make sure that their customers are able to keep coming to their store.

They were very helpful and the rest of the most part of the time so the customer service was great to see if they were going to be the best. It was nice to finally get the best. The company has been a long time member of the most part of the day. I am happy with the help of the most part of the time. The cost wasn't bad at all. I have been a long time customer. They paid attention to the point of view of a family member of the day. They were great help to make sure that my needs of the day were met over the phone promptly at least. The value of the advertising look had been OK and the other hand experience with the help of the advertising sponsorship has been great and reliable and the rest of the most part. So I have trust in general principles of the company.

I thought that everyone I dealt with was just wonderful. They actually made me feel like a valued customer. I talked to several people there and they all were very happy to do business with me. I found that the costs were very competitive, I had several options to choose from for what I needed to get done and all of the fees were laid out to me clearly and concisely. They were very thorough. They made sure to be very careful that everything was done just right. I had no problems with their work and am very happy with the service that they provided me with. They were very reliable. When they said they would be there they were. They kept all of their appointments with me and I never had to worry about whether or not they were going to be on time.

Customer service was extremely helpful and polite. Very professional and also very friendly and kind. They helped get the information I needed to get started right away. It was a really good price. I actually spent under my budget and was able to get everything that I wanted for my kitchen. I was even able to get a few extra things. They were extremely attractive and accurate. They made sure everything was installed properly and nothing was out of place. And everything worked amazing the first time I used my kitchen. I'd say they were very reliable. They showed up on time whenever scheduled and never left early. A few times they even stayed a little later.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hammer & Hand?

They were very friendly and knowledgeable about what they were doing. I liked how they helped me into making what I wanted my kitchen to look like come true. They even gave me more ideas and I am glad I listened. I loved the value for what service I received and know I got a great deal. I received a discount because I came recommended and that made me like them more. The quality was impressive. I loved how they made my ideas come true and work together the way I hoped they would and even got creative with me that really helped a lot. Everything was perfect. They were quick when arriving the first time and quick starting the work and finishing. I loved how fast my kitchen was done and a bit surprised. I didn't think they would finish so quickly.

Expert Review

Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.    More about Joseph→

Hammer & Hand is a general contracting company located in the Portland, Ore., and Seattle areas. Established in 1995, the company works with area designers, architects and tradesmen on commercial and residential construction and remodeling projects.

• High performance: For Hammer & Hand the term high performance refers to a method of construction that is built to last without harming the environment. The company uses a systems-based approach to design and construction.
  • Custom options: Hammer & Hand works with local designers to create custom kitchens. In addition, they focus not only on providing value but also managerial excellence and financial transparency.
  • Commercial: The company has a strong presence in the commercial market and is known for high-quality work and sustainable design and construction.
  • Deep energy retrofits: The company takes advantage of its knowledge of construction techniques to make any home healthier and more energy efficient. The process improves indoor air quality, comfort and the home's durability.
  • ADUs: Hammer & Hand has experience with Accessory Dwelling Units, sometimes called tiny houses, and with the kitchen design and remodeling of these alternative-lifestyle houses.
  • Best for Homeowners, commercial property owners and designers who are looking for the latest processes and designs.

Compare Kitchen Remodeling Companies