GE Washing Machines

Compare Washers and Dryers

Research top Washers and Dryers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My mother just purchased a top load GE Washer from JC Penney's. She started her first load of wash and the machine was bouncing all over the place. We thought maybe too many clothes but that wasn't the problem. Nothing we have done with stop this machine from vibrating and moving around. We went to JC Penney's and they sent out a tech. He said it's level and will send out a new machine. We filled this machine up (no clothes) and switched the machine to "drain and spin". Remember there are NO clothes in this washer and this machine was vibrating and shaking her floor so bad we thought it would fly out of the laundry room. If this next machine does not work out we're going back to JC Penney's and telling them to come and get this JUNK. My poor mom is 89 years old and just wants to wash clothes!!!

I bought a GE washer the same model I had before in a year. It has broke 3 time. The control panel and the spindle in the middle keeps eating my shirt towels, etc. spreading my clothes. I'm fed up and they are not help. The machine is a defect and they keep repairing a machine that is a piece of **... I'm tired of it eating my good clothes.

I purchased a GE front loading washer from Sears in Oct '15. In Jan '16 it stopped working (wouldn't fill or finish cycle, just lock and unlock door). Called Sears, they came and fixed it. About 4 months go by, and AGAIN, it has the same problem; this time I called GE. They sent a repairman out, they had to order parts, came back a few days later fixed it. End of Aug early Sep '16 it had the SAME DAMN PROBLEM, called GE again, they came out and had to order parts, few days later fixed it. Jan '17 SAME DAMN PROBLEM called, they gave me a letter of commitment came out, ordered parts, fixed about a week later. Now, here we are, May 1st 2017 and I'm having, yup, THE SAME DAMN PROBLEM!

Contacted them again today, brought up how many times they've come out for the SAME problem and the girl, Valencia, said there was no record of my previous problems until Jan of this year! UTTER B.S. They are sending someone out again tomorrow. I WILL NEVER, EVER BUY A GE APPLIANCE AGAIN AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO NEVER BUY FROM THEM EITHER! In my opinion they should have replaced the whole damn washer instead of constantly wasting my time.

Washing machine has had 4 repairs in the time we have owned it. The machine is noisy, does not get clothes clean, tears sheets, towels, shirts, shorts and this are his quality garments. Machine vibrates and "walks" away from wall. We are a family of two in our early 60's. Not tough on clothes. I have just purchased another machine and am donating this one. It really is a disappointment. Shame on GE.

My last two washing machines & dryers have been made by GE. I have had trouble with knobs on dryers & washing machine timer, compression ring, & knob on both washing machines. Both washers are top load bought at Lowe's. I thought maybe there had been recall on washers so I visited Lowe's. The person gave me their parts store card. Boy that was a mistake. One knob cost me nearly $9 plus $7 shipping & took over a week to get. Found out later the timer & compression ring were also bad. I happened to think this was same thing I fixed on other GE washer. Where the slots in knob & timer meet are plastic & they crack out. I called GE parts this time & got a price. I thought the price sounded high so I went online & bought the same new part for about 1/2 of what GE asked for it. GE sells a piece of junk & then wants you to pay an inflated price for the defective part. I will have a hard time buying GE again especially from Lowe's.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?

I purchased a GE washer in 2000. It was great. If it was out of balance, it automatically, immediately self-corrected. I never had any problems with it. I wish I had it back. July 2015, after reading and hearing about the "new" agitatorless washers, I decided I had better get a new one with an agitator before they were no longer available. I bought another GE -- big mistake! I should have read this blog site before I bought one. The options indicated wash temps of: hot, warm, cold. Big lie. I called tech service, sent out a repair technician. He tells me that due to government regulations all washers are now required to have a sensor that controls how "hot" the water can be. The "hot" setting produces what I call "warm" water; the "warm" setting produces barely warm; and "cold" setting, is as it says "cold".

The tub will only fill half full -- another government regulation. Therefore, clothes wear out quicker due to not being able to move freely -- unless you only put about one-third a normal load. No energy efficiency there! Clothes don't come clean. The washer does not spin the wash water out -- just pumps it out and immediately starts running the rinse water! So, a good bit of the dirty wash water is mixed with the rinse water! Good grief! The agitator veins aren't attached to the agitator base. Long sleeve shirt sleeves or any other "strings" get wedged tightly under the veins. This happened several times -- the sleeve was tight and twisted under three of the veins. It took ten minutes to get them out! All clothes come out twisted and wrinkled. I used to hang clothes on the line in nice weather. No more, these have to be dried in the dryer to get the wrinkles out. No energy saving there.

The "out of balance" issue that many others complain about: OH MY GOSH! It bounces all across the floor!!! Scares you to death! Sounds like an earthquake. No matter how well you balance when you load the clothes, they won't be balanced when it is finally ready to spin -- after the rinse cycle. In March 2017, after only 20 months of use, I could deal with it no longer. As I began my research, I could see by this blog site that there was no point in calling GE (or Lowe's, it wasn't their problem).

After much research I found that the Speed Queen is the only washer that has HOT water, will run a FULL tub of water, spins the wash water out, and doesn't get out of balance. It cost $1000.00! At that point, I would have paid more! I bought one. I LOVE IT! It is a joy to do my laundry now. I can't wait to get a load to do. What to do with the GE? I wouldn't think about charging anyone for that piece of junk. I am giving it to someone who can't possibly purchase a new machine. I have pointed out the problems. They are ok with that. I hope they don't regret it.

Bought a new house and this house came with all GE products and the washer has been a disaster from the beginning. Every time I'm doing laundry the washing machine would just shake to a point where I thought there was an earthquake. I go in and I see the washing machine just shaking and moving itself across the room.

I call GE and someone comes out, tells me it had some bolts that weren't screwed in and yet the issue is still present. And until then I call 3 more times and 3 more technicians come by and cannot solve the problem. As frustrated as I am I call GE asking for a replacement because OBVIOUSLY this product is FAULTY from the beginning. They tell me another technician needs to come out and see that the product is unrepairable and I make an appointment and on the day of the appointment I get a phone call that the technician cannot come out today. I wasted my day and time for a technician that does not tell me ahead of time. I stay patient and they reschedule for the next day.

The technician comes the next day and tells me if I have no laundry in the machine there is no shaking but with laundry there is and that this shaking is normal. How is this normal? Am I supposed to do laundry with no clothes in the laundry machine? And he starts talking about how these "newer products" are not good as the older machines. And basically tells me I should have kept my old washer instead of buying a new one. And he leaves without fixing the machine.

I call GE (again) and tell them this product does not seem to be fixable. And they tell me they need to speak with the technician and they put me on hold and GE tells me that the technician did not see an issue with the machine and that it is just a "minor" shake. How is this a "minor" shake. I can feel the washer shaking from across the room! Obviously this isn't my first washer and my old washer. I had that machine for 10 years. NEVER did I experience a shake like that! I constantly tell them this is a faulty machine and this shaking is not normal and they deny it. I have ANOTHER appointment next week. Let's see what kind of excuses they make up this time! I have recordings of this machine. Sucks I can't upload them. Just take my advice and DO NOT PURCHASE GE! SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY, AND STRESS!

GE Washing Machine GFWR2700HWW -- At the end of the cycle lots of water remains in tub and would have to run rinse/spin cycle. The machine would pause and NOT restart, and the basket clean cycle would not function. Repair technicians had no clue to reasons, except tub very sensitive to weight and balance. GE offered $100 rebate to buy new machine. Original price $1100. Will never buy GE again.

We purchased a new GE dryer in June 2016, delivered on July 1st. To date it was broken down twice and now it does not turn off and the thermostat must have gone out as well as it either does not get warm at all or the clothes are so hot you can't hold them. As it is a warranty issue you must use an "authorized" repairman, and it takes about two weeks for them to show up, diagnose the problem, then they leave and have to order parts (another week to two weeks). This is the worst product we have ever purchased and there should be a way to give a product negative stars. I will NEVER buy another GE product. All of the internal parts are made of plastic or neoprene. This product is JUNK.

After purchasing nearly everything over the years to remodel and build our home addition from Home Depot, decided to purchase a new washer from them as well. Purchased a new "smart" GE washer 2/28/17 delivered on 3/11/17. Worked until 3/28/17 then the "smart" sensor would not allow the machine to drain. Me and my kids bucketed out the water at 9 pm, pulled off the drain hose (flooding utility room) inspected drain hose, replaced no issue with hose. Filled a little still no drain and no spin.

Called Home Depot as I have had my new washer 17 days. "Call the manufacturer," they said. "I just bought it. Don't you stand by the product for at least 30 days???" Nope!!! No return policy on appliances!!! What??? GE will send out someone to repair it. I don't want a repaired washing machine. I want a new washing machine! If I wanted a repaired washing machine I would have just fixed my old one!! Don't buy an appliance from a store that won't stand behind their products for at least 30 days!!!

I purchased a GE Infusor Washing Machine (top loader) in July 2011. Was told by sales person that this was an energy efficient washer and would save me money because it uses less water, blah, blah, blah. Well this machine has been nothing but a nightmare! You have to start the washer, add detergent, let the water run a bit, add clothes, one layer at a time until water is over top of all clothes. In between layering the clothes, you have to close the lid so machine runs. Clothes came out dirty because water never even touched them. They had white spots all over them. Had to rewash them. Also, the machine makes a swooshing noise when it washes. Sounds like it is falling apart.

Unfortunately, GE wouldn't do anything about it. I decided to accept the fact that I had purchased a piece of garbage. Then in 2013, the machine stopped working. GE service guy came out and told me the motor had gone out. $300.00. I should have told him to take his machine and put it where the sun doesn't shine. But, I purchased a new motor. The stupid machine has cost me nearly $700.00 and it doesn't clean the clothes. I cringe whenever I have to do a load of laundry. I just wish GE would give "us" some kind of rebate or refund of some kind. I purchased a Kenmore (which I should have bought instead of this crap). I am going to donate this one and just take my loss.

DO NOT BUY! Top load GE washer no agitator. I actually have not had any problems with my washer. My complaint is I can't believe they would actually put a wash like this in stores for sale. This is the worst design ever. Clothes do not get clean, in fact half the clothes on top are still dry never even get wet. Everything is all in knots no matter what size the load is. In order to get clean clothes I have it set to deep fill and extra rinse and heavy soiled so how can this be energy efficient??? Everything is made of plastic, they are all junk. We are getting ripped off by these companies and someone needs to do something. It is ridiculous to spend 600 to 900 on a washer that will last maybe 5 yrs if you're lucky! What the heck. Where has the quality and workmanship gone? Out the door I guess, it's really sad nobody cares anymore about their products only about how much $$ can they make.

In 2016 we purchased a top load. We came home with a water saver model. THAT washer wouldn't put more than 6 inches or so in the washer and after all of the cycles my husband's jeans would still be muddy on top and had hardly even gotten wet. We immediately returned that model and I found this GE top load model G188. I am very happy with its simple operation. It will fill up and wash a big load with plenty of water. My complaint is the 3 cycle choices: darks, whites or permanent press? What happened to a Gentle cycle? Who cares what color it is! All 3 cycles end up with shirt sleeves twisted like pretzels and entwined like braided. Nothing has been ruined yet, but I've yet to figure out the difference between the cycles and the manual is no help.

Owning this machine has been an absolute nightmare. We purchased this machine at the end of Dec 2016 and it has been nothing but trouble ever since. Since we purchased this machine, we had used it twice. Both times, the clothes came out soaking wet after the cycle. The third time we used it (mid-January), the machine sensed an imbalance and locked up. We called GE to troubleshoot and after a few unsuccessful attempts of trying to get the lid to release, they agreed to send a technician out.

The technician showed up and took less than 10 minutes to tell us that the issue was with the motherboard and that it needed to be replaced. We soon found out that they had no motherboard in stock and it would not be until the beginning of February before we could get a new one. This was a 3 week wait. We were unhappy as this is a brand new machine (around 1 month old) and it had already failed. After waiting the 3 weeks, the technician arrived and had the motherboard to change out of the machine. They changed the motherboard on the machine and it still did not work. They had no idea what was wrong with it.

We had to contact GE to finally get them to replace the machine as we had lost trust in the product. Unfortunately, even with this resolution, they said it would take another 2 weeks before they could deliver the washing machine. By this time, we were so frustrated with the product that our issue was escalated and we were speaking with a member from their office of the president. This is where the poor customer service truly escalates. We wait the two week period and see the delivery truck come with the new washing machine. They bring down the machine and unpack the box and the machine is dented and in such bad shape, that the delivery guys had said they aren't going to deliver the product because it won't work and it's pointless to install another defective machine.

At that point, we called the direct line to the member every day. Every day it went to his voicemail, and we left a message for him to call us back to discuss what the new solution would need to be. After all, we've already waited over 5 weeks for them to get us a working product. His voicemail always stated that he was in the office and that he would call back if we left a message. He never did. Eventually, we received a call from the delivery person to say that a replacement was available, but we had never received a call back to update us or even to let us know to call the regular support line letting us know that a replacement was on the way.

I've lost a lot of trust in GE as a company. It's very upsetting to see a company that used to have such great products and a great reputation to be treating their customers like this. I understand that a product can fail at any time because of all the parts that go into creating a product, but to not call a client back to at least offer an update is extremely upsetting and disrespectful. The amount of time that my family and I had put into this and the lack of courtesy that the company had offered towards our situation is very disrespectful and sounds like a company that only cares about the dollars and not about how their product and services can enrich a family's lives.

I purchased a GE Profile Washer and dryer a few years ago. Barely five years and had to have a repairman. Over $700 to repair clutch. Thought would last a while but couple years happened again. Paid again. Now last week it broke down again! This time they want over $1,000 to do repair! Seriously! I had my last GE washer for over 25 years and no repairs! My son took to his place did some minor upgrade and still has it running. For over 45 years was a faithful consumer of GE products. My husband at one point worked for GE. Had a great reputation. Now, I wouldn't touch another GE product. Most appliances today unfortunately are junk and cost a fortune. I was told by a salesman that most appliances only are meant to last at most 5 years! How sad is that! Is there any way to get compensation for such a very expensive washer that was touted as the best of the best!?

I purchased a washer and dryer from GE March of 2016. We have had service tickets on our washer 5 times and the washer continues to give us trouble. We have to go to the laundromat multiple times. GE products suck. I'm in the process of buying a home, in need of a stove and refrigerator. WHIRLPOOL, HERE I COME. GE, my family has been buying your product for more than 27 yrs. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I purchased a new GE washer and dryer in January 2015. In June 2015, I started to have issues with the Dryer. I called in and they took care of it under warranty. In December 2015 I started having even worse issues with the washer and I called it in and they dragged their feet and didn't send anyone out till near my expiration date of warranty. I complained that the person did not fix my washer and they informed me that I would have to pay for the service call because my warranty was now up. Just barely up and had they fixed it when I first called I wouldn't have had the issues! I could have called them back in my warranty time. I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER purchase any other type of GE product nor will I recommend them to anyone. I now have a brand new, broken, washer that I paid around $1500 for the set.

I purchased a GE Gtwn7450h1ww top load washer in April 2015. It's run fine until tonight when all of a sudden the door lock won't lock!! Now I have a load of semi-wet clothes I must lug to the laundry mat! The actual motor works but because the stupid lid won't lock, now I have a piece of crap! Lately our clothes haven't been getting real clean either. Not sure if these 2 things connect, but I'm not very happy to have a less than 2 year old appliance fail like this!!!

I would have given no stars but then I couldn't have continued to speak my mind!!! I wish I could give a video I took of this sorry washer dancing around my laundry room!!! It is less than 2 years old and I only got it because it was the only one with an agitator anymore!!! I have had the water hose come undone so much that flooring needs to be replaced!!! It bangs around like it's off balance on every type of load no matter the size, water level or soap I use!!! It is sorry!

I told retailer and someone came and says nothing's wrong!!! I have to literally lay my body over it when it spins!!! I don't like that it puts how much water in it that it wants to, don't like the lid locking or anything about it but color white. I'm not usually a mean speaking person but I'm writing this as my body is literally draped across top of machine to hold machine in place as I do my laundry!!! I know that no one will contact me or cares if I like my washer or not but I feel a bit better for letting others know NOT to buy this product!!! Now if I could only find a new machine that worked like the good old days!!!

I've had my washer for two years and didn't buy the warranty but that should not matter because it was a piece since I purchased it. The water doesn't fill to the top. It can only wash six towels and really doesn't clean the clothes well. I bought it from Lowe's. It's model number GTWN4250D1WS, SERIAL # TD133653G. I NEED TO BUY ANOTHER WASHER, BECAUSE I HAVE TO JUNK THIS ONE. Lost my receipt but Lowe's should have record purchased on Lowe's credit card.

Do not buy this product (GE front load washer model #WCVH4800K2WW)! If you do you had better get an extended warranty and have lots of time. I have had it for only a little over 3 years. The washer drawer has had problems with leaking twice now. It takes the GE service technicians 4-5 visits to fix the issue (the part costs over $400). I just had my 5th visit to fix the drawer and they switched the water hoses so it now rinses all loads with very hot water. I notified GE within 2 hours of the repair but they cannot come back for a week (another half day off to wait around for service). Terrible product and service. Ability to clean clothes is fair. The dryer that matches this product balls up the clothes and only works well with light loads - sheets end up in knots and half dry. GE consumer advocate was of no help. I will avoid all GE products in the future.

I have had no issues with my GE front loading Washer and Dryer that I purchased in 2004, until last month. The washer needed a small part that wore out replaced. Last year I had 2 old dogs and this year I have 2 puppies so for the last 12 months the washer and dryer have been run almost every day. Prior to that they were run at least once a week for hours at a time. The washer is operated by pushing fake buttons on the plastic. The only issue at this point is that the plastic fronts are cracking (probably from old age). When I need to buy again I will have no issue looking at GE models.

I love the washer. It has a deep fill option if you like more water but it really does work with minimal water. I watch through the glass lid and all the clothes move through the cycle. I wish there was an option to slow down the spin cycle for delicates. It still spins at full speed, just for a shorter time. The one thing I hate, is sometimes it leaves lint build up on the black clothes. Most of it comes off in the dryer, but on the clothes I just hang up to dry, I have to manually rub the lint away. Pain. The deep rinse option may help with this.

In December 2014 I moved into my newly built home and furnished it with 8 GE Profile appliances: washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, oven, cooktop, hood, and dishwasher. The cooktop failed and had to be replaced within 3 months (getting it replaced required contacting the GE CEO's office). Within 9 months the pump on the dishwasher had to be replaced and the refrigerator had to be repaired. 2 years later the range hood is not working properly, the front loading washer has to be repaired at a cost of $650 or be replaced and the dryer stopped operating properly a week ago and will need to be repaired. Last night the microwave started smoking and part of the inside wall melted. The 1 year warranty ran out and now I have to spend thousands of dollars to repair and replace the appliances. 7 out of 8 appliances were defective. I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER buy another GE product. This company is a disgrace.

Top Loading Model GTW680BSJ - We just purchased a new home, built by LENNAR, that included all GE appliances. The very first time I used the washing machine water poured out of the bottom. Technician found the tank had a hole in it and when he contacted GE they informed him it was a known problem cited in an internal bulletin HL08-16. They claim the unit is repairable, but the GE technician said repairing it would mean completely disassembling the machine. We all know that if you have to take something completely apart, it rarely works as it should. GE Customer Service has been dragging their feet for 2 weeks rejecting out of hand my request to replace the machine with a new one. And they do not seem to be able to send anyone to fix it either. The other complaints folks have regarding their customer service I have also experienced to the max.

It would seem that if they provided a new washing machine out of the box and it had a known defect that is pretty massive, they would step up and provide a new one. But the Service Representative told me, "There is no way we will give you a new washer -- it is repairable and we will repair it." I went to Lowe's and purchased a Maytag washer, had it delivered in one day, and have put the GE machine in the garage for them to come and fix it when they can seem to decide how they are going to do it. All they do is call me every 2 days and tell me they are working it.

In the meantime, I will be working towards filing legal action against GE and LENNAR for providing something with a known defect and not disclosing that during the sale. Probably the most interesting thing was a comment the GE Customer Service Representative told me -- "We only read the data, we don't know anything about GE bulletins and we don't care. We don't talk to the technical team at GE. We don't have defective products -- we will fix it 100 times if we need to."

Having purchased a G.E. Washer & Dryer last year, I was totally unprepared for the events that followed that purchase. About 6 months afterward, the washer would simply just stop. I called G.E. and since I still had the warranty, they sent someone out. I didn't quite understand what the guy said but he mentioned that this had apparently happened to other machines. This same thing happened again after the one year warranty was up and I had to pay to fix it. When I would put the clothes into the dryer, there were times that the clothes did not get dry and I would have to start the process again. This happened twice after the warranty was up - no one seemed to know why this was happening. I can only say that I am looking for a new washer & dryer and definitely not a GE.

RE: GE Clothes washer No: GTW485ASJWS - PURCHASED April, 2016. Totally unsatisfactory. Very loud, washer jumps and jerks while spinning, moves constantly and has to be pushed back into place after each wash. Not enough rinse water used even with deep fill and dark clothes when dried show residue from detergent. Must use extra spin on all wash cycles. Bulky items can't be washed without stopping washer and rearranging clothes several times. Sheets finish in knots. At times all cycles work, then they don't and then they work. Three service calls with GE. "Nothing wrong. Nature of washer" so the technician said. He said cheap washer and I agree with that. Paid $539.99 on sale.

However one technician did put in a new computer but that didn't help the jumping and knocking of the machine. Do not recommend this washer or any GE product as GE has not stood behind this problem. Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. I'm sure GE has spent more on service calls than I paid for the washer, but will not give me another washer. Their solution - "Since you are unhappy with your new washer just throw that washer out if you don't think you can use it" and GE will give me a 25% discount on another GE washer of my choice. No thanks!!!

Last October I purchased a extra large capacity GE washer. Hoping that it would be able to handle bulky loads. I always have to adjust cycles to make sure there is enough water. Finally... After I get it washing correctly. The spin cycle bumps around... then I have to adjust the clothes. Which by the way are now in knots tied to each other??? I am not happy with this investment of nearly $600.00.

GE washer with fill sensor GTW485ASJ0WS - Worst idea ever. You are supposed to put in your detergent, then clothes then start 'er up. It locks, and spends between 3-5 minutes trying to figure out how much water to add. I'm serious. During that time the washer is locked and it's not filling - it's just thinking, squirting a little water in, thinking some more. Eventually it starts filling up and then unlocks. This is when I add the soap. So - I have to wait 3-5 minutes, after I've loaded and started the cycle, for the machine to unlock and add soap. Stupid. Another stupid thing... Much soap do you add if you don't know how much water the machine will decide to use. I opened the machine one time, paused it to see what was going on. The load was big, but it was lighter wt - sweats, tees, socks, etc... Because the clothing was light wt, the machine had decided the load needed less water. Because it was a big load, I had decided the load needed a large load serving of soap.

Another stupid thing... After loading up a load of jeans, I shut the lid, prepared to wait the required 3-5 minutes before the water started flowing, the lid unlocked and I could add soap. I shut the lid... And saw that the cycle was on delicates. I turned the knob to jeans. Now at this point there was barely any water filled yet. The machine decides that it has to drain the washer, spin out the water, and try to reassess how much to fill the machine. But somewhere along the way, it got confused and just kept trying to drain. It did this even after I unloaded it completely and unplugged it. So - after multiple tries, I unplugged it again, and left the room for 1/2 hour.

Came back and plugged it in, and apparently 1/2 hour was long enough for it to forget what it had been trying to do & just start over again. So - hear this - to get one load started, where I mistakenly had the cycle set wrong and switched it before the machine was full or washing even - it took about 40 minutes. Thanks GE. Your product stinks.

Washing machine model GTWN4250M1WS - Do NOT buy a GE! This damnable machine, <5yrs old, is supposedly energy efficient. Not when EVERY load has to have an extra rinse, it isn't, no matter HOW little laundry soap's used! Sometimes it leaves clumps of powdered laundry soap - AFTER the cycle finishes - so what's happening with the liquid soap I occasionally try? Once it fills it won't accept ANY settings changes - when I've tried, it instead empties all the soap and clean water, NEVER agitating.

Only if set on "Gentle" will it - sometimes - not twist all the pants/LS shirts into sausages. If I put it on fill with no clothes in it - even if not on the auto-sensing - and leave for even a second too long, it will "fill to less than 8", not nearly enough for the XL load of waiting clothes, & no changes of the dial will get it to put in more. We had a Maytag in our last home and will look for another when we can kick GE to the curb!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The same dedication to quality that GE puts into building products like jet engine turbines and wind towers goes into their washing machines. GE is an American symbol of industry that was ranked the 14th most profitable large firm in the United States and has even had employees that have won Nobel Prizes.

• Washer's with many features in one place: GE washers often offer Energy Star certification, stain removal settings, vibration control and an automatic precision dispensing system, all in one machine.
  • Special offers: GE routinely features great deals on washers in its Special Offers section on their website, helping buyers connect with rebates, tax credits and special holiday sales.
  • Washers that look great: Besides offering washers that fulfill nearly every customer's desire, GE washers also come in many colors and finishes, all the way from platinum to ruby red.
  • Best for People who want a washer that offers beautiful design, people who are energy conscious, families and professionals.

Compare Washers and Dryers