1.36/5

Need a washer and dryer?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1062 GE Washing Machines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

GE top load washing machine model GTW330ASK3WW. Machine has excessive vibration regardless of how adjusting legs are positioned. Will "walk the floor" during spin cycle. Less than 3 months old and locking lid latch assembly needed repair. Machine will not run if it cannot sense the lid locks correctly. Many reviews of 1-star about this machine. Costs $500 new purchase. Would advise to skip this model.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I have a front loader washing machine that was a replacement by GE with a GE. Customers have not access to get inside of the washer so that is one of the reasons they purchase a service contract. I have had service contract for over thirty years and they changed from GE to Assurant and stated that nothing changed except the name, never sending any changes in writing. Well today I called and asked and was told the same thing.

My problem is that Ervin, Supervisor tells me that because the washing machine they gave me rusted (all inside behind the broken bowl) and bowl is broken which myself as a customer would have no knowledge of. In essence they are saying they will not do anything for me, when the service contract I have had all these years says if they cannot repair it they will replace it. I have all of these new parts down in my basement they ordered and would not take because the screws are too rusty for them to get out without breaking other rusty parts. Never again will I buy a GE product because they do not stand behind them. HOW IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT THE BACK OF THE INSIDE OF YOUR PRODUCT RUSTING.

Get expert buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

WE bought a brand new GE washer in March, 2017. I fell in love with it. It dropped our water bill dramatically and we could do 3 loads of laundry in one sitting. Unfortunately, this week, November 2018, we have had 2 repair come over to look at our washer. It started with a lid-lock issue. A simple programming adjustment and we're back on track. Now we are onto a water valve issue and lastly, replacing the control panel. The washer fills part way and stops, fills over the top and doesn't start, gets off balance almost pulling the plugs out of the wall, and collects mildew. Regardless of monthly washings (I followed the cleaning instructions to the letter "T") I can never get rid of the smell.

Because the salesman at KNIE never mentioned (nor offered) an extended warranty, we are out of luck. The cost to repair all of this for 1 1/2 year-old washer will run us over 500$. Not far from full price of paying for the new washer. KNIE told us "no warranty, you pay". GE customer service told us pretty much the same. We were told this was a "known issue" with the appliance. Why did nobody inform on of this? Needless to say, we are not paying that much money for a repair when in another year or two we will be in the same position. DO NOT BUY GE.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I bought a GE refrigerator, dryer and washer (model GTD65GBSJWS) from Home Depot in March, 2018. Less than 8 months later the washer has stopped working. A GE service guy came out on November 8th and determined one of the electrical boards was bad. He said he’d be back the following Thursday between 8-12 am with the part to fix my machine. I called to confirm the appt with Customer Service and waited for the next week. Appt day rolls around and nobody shows up. I call customer service to find out what’s going on and customer service proceeds to tell me that they had called me earlier in the week to inform me that the part that they ordered was not available. This is an outright lie. Nobody ever called. And it gets even better from there, now they tell me the part will not be available until December 3rd. This means I will be out of a washer for almost a month.

Each person you talk to gives a different story, most all of the customer service reps act like you’re putting them out, and the manager “Chris” has the same attitude! The only thing he did do was ask for a replacement machine but for some reason won’t know if this can be done until tomorrow. This has been a living nightmare. God only knows what’s going to happen to the matching dryer and side by side refrigerator I bought at the same time. I wish I never bought a GE. Think twice before buying one yourself. And GE - tell your customer service reps to get an attitude adjustment. GE customer service - if you’re that miserable working there, get a different job! Single worst experience dealing with these morons!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

New GE Washing Machine, purchased in February 2018 (less than 9 months in service) was causing electrical surges in my home. Had a dedicated electrical outlet. GE Technicians responded 2 times to my request for repair and blamed everything on me. I had to download the O&M Manuals & wiring diagrams from the open web since GE Repair did not have them. The technicians claimed did not have available nor did the corporate have. I questioned how they can service washing machines and not have access to O&M Manuals. Since I am a professional engineer and reviewed the diagrams, I questioned the technicians about their testing equipment and they had became belligerent and left my home while failing to acknowledge that the agitator cycle was in fact causing surges in my home.

After numerous visits to the store where the machine was purchased, the store managers agreed to take back the machine and I purchased an LG (approx.$980) from the store. I paid approx. $400 more for the LG. The new LG works perfectly with no electrical surges. It appears that GE has not be willing to acknowledge design flaws in the VFD motor drives and/or the clutch in the drive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

After 2 months of use my daughter noticed what looked like spots of rust all around the top 3 inches of the stainless steel washer tub. I called for service and the opinion of the GE Service person was that it was mold, not rust. He said GE would not cover rust anyway and "that they don't make 'em like they used to." Mind you, I have only had this unit for 2 months. I called Home Depot where I purchased it and explained I was not happy and that GE was not going to do anything. In addition I also discovered I was sold a 2014 model! I found this out when they could not find the serial number for my service call. No one will address this situation, I just want them to replace the entire unit. I will never purchase another GE appliance or any major appliance from Home Depot.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

According to Google, the average washing machine lasts 10 to 14 years. That is what we were planning on when we bought the GE top loader washer. We figured the GE brand was a good one and the machine would live up to its heritage. Not so. The first week the machine dumped water all over our floor and ruined a room full of carpet (which GE did replace; we simply had the hassle of having workmen in our house for a few days).

Six years later the machine started putting black streaks on our clothes when they were washed. The repairman said that the transmission was broken and had to be replaced in the washer. That would cost $400 for the repair (parts and labor). The repair company (which does not sell appliances) recommended that we buy a new washer rather than repair the GE. So much for our machine lasting 10 to 14 years. Needless to say, we will buy another washing machine and it won't be a GE. Neither will we be buying anything else from GE.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Last night we were watching tv when we heard a loud unfamiliar sound. Turns out that our washing machine just decided to turn itself on. Not completely, no water was pumping into the unit but the motor was in fact running. It would not turn off so I had to unplug it. I looked it up last night and found to my surprise that GE had to recall over 200 thousand GE Profile washers for this same problem and that they were concerned about fires. Of course those were GE Profile washers and my model is not included in that recall of a few years ago. So GE had to replace 200 thousand mother boards. What did they do with all those expensive defective mother boards?

Here's my question, I'm not accusing GE of doing anything unscrupulous but just raising the question. Would an American company who is now manufacturing their products in Mexico reuse expensive defective mother boards in a less expensive model. Because its less expensive is there no longer a fire concern? Is this not the same situation? I was told today that my unit which was installed on November 25 2016 less than 2 years ago is out of warranty. Apparently defective equipment is only covered for 12 months as well.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Oct 15 - bought a stackable washer and dryer 3 months ago. I have used it 3 times. The first time, after 3 loads the dryer broke down, so I called and then waited 1 week for a repairman who made an adjustment. The second time after 1 load, the dryer broke down so again I called and waited another week for a repairman who determined the bearings needed replacing, so I waited 2 weeks for a repairman. Then I did 3 loads of laundry and lo and behold halfway through drying the 3rd load, it just quit. Won't turn on, so again, phone for repair and this time I told the GE representative I want a new unit. She said my warranty does not cover replacement. I am a senior and can't afford to just go and buy another unit, I live out of town and just can't get up and go to a laundromat, which is a crazy thought anyway as I have a brand new unit in my home.

Oct 25 so the repairman is here, got it running but sounds like the motor is going. Nov 9 Still not fixed, still, can't do laundry, paid 1000 3.5 months ago for a machine that doesn't work. GE tells me they are sorry but they have procedures to follow. Personally, their procedures are not my problem. My problem is, in good faith, I purchased the product. However, the product is defective, unrepairable, and now after 3.5 months, I have to wait for their procedures. I will never recommend GE to anyone. I will never so much as buy a GE lightbulb in the future, and everyone is going to eventually know how rotten the product, the customer service and the product is. So now what? Still can't do laundry. Their precious procedures are more important than their customers.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Purchased a GE washer and dryer at Lowe's in July 2017, and an extended warranty. Fourteen months later the washer started making noises like metal grinding on metal. We also bought an extended Warranty. A frustrating five weeks later fighting with the Warranty Company found out after going out to Lowe's that the washer needed a belt, nuts, gear and likely a new transmission. They finally bought it out after the Asst. Mgr. at Lowe's fought with them. Will NEVER buy another GE product. Have never had a washer that didn't last at least 6-7 years. Now have a Maytag, hoping that this was made better.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We purchased this product based on sales rep sales pitch and because I considered GE makes lots of machines that are rebranded and would not release a product that was not reliable. Apparently I was wrong. The washer top, not the lid but the bezel cracked after one year of normal use. The repairman replaced the top bezel/cover under warranty and it cracked as he was replacing it. He replaced it a second time. The new cover cracked after a few months and warranty was not covering replacement. So we kept running it and the top is falling apart at the seams.

Now in its 4th year the transmission is leaking oil and water. These machines are going to landfill and I would not give them to anyone. So much for High efficiency and green, and energy-star... This product is made not to last. Shopping for a new product and it won't be GE or manufactured by GE. I did complain to them with no reply, so much for customer service.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

OMG, I would add more to this review, but EVERYONE else here has summed up the problem EXACTLY. It sounds like I am running a small airport in my hallway, where the GE front-loading washer (from Lowe's, but I am sure it isn't their fault) about four years ago. An "energy saver" it says, but I have ZERO idea how that can even be possible. The dryer takes just as long as the washer and so an average wash and dry cycle takes just over FOUR HOURS total. My mom still has her 20+ year old Kenmore washer/dryer, and both work just fine, washing a full load and drying the same in under 1.5 hours total.

HOWEVER, the GE product is a pile of crap. We have had the repairman out several times -- close to a dozen -- even the home warranty folks, I have given up trying, and given up fearing for our lives every time we use this pile of junk! Expensive piece of excrement. I would NEVER recommend this product -- either the washer or the dryer. They look good, when not running -- so much so, that when contemplating a move out of state, we were going to leave the lot with the new buyers. Mom's Kenmore both perfect washer and dryer set that work much better and save much more energy. I am replacing both of these machines for Christmas -- or Hanukkah, since it comes sooner.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I come home from work and the GE washing machine that I bought from Lowe's 4 years old filled my house full of smoke. I open the lid and it shot Flames out in my face. Good thing I showed up when I did or my house would have been burnt down. My house still has a burnt wiring smell to it. Washing machine has a hole in the bottom of the tub because it got so hot from burning. I will never buy another GE appliance again.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Purchased a GE washer model# GTWN4250D1WS on 5-24-14. Only lasted 4 years. I just had to buy a new washer because the GE died in the middle of a load of laundry. I had many issues with this machine since the day I bought it. My clothes got caught under the agitator and torn. My towels frayed along the edges at a rapid rate. The water level sensor never prouced enough water and left soap on my clothes. If I used less detergent, my clothes would be not cleaned. The automatic balancer stopped working about year ago. So disappointed in this washer. I thought GE was supposed to be a reputable manufacturer. The only good thing about it is that I dont have to use it any more. I gave it two stars because it was a large capacity and could do a lot of laundry in one load.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Purchased a top load washing machine in December 2017. I have never had a load that was not horrendously wrinkled. I have tried every setting imaginable and it's still horrible. First tech downloaded a "repair" to the washing machine computer. The 2nd tech just plugged into the machine and said it appears to be fine. If there was a repair that needed to be downloaded, then obviously it was created because many people were having the same problem. I was then told that the spin cycle is the exact same for every setting (including delicate)! Are you kidding me! Then I was told the machine is functioning fine...and my case was closed. I was just dismissed. Do they think this is customer satisfaction!!! Quite the opposite. GE has been a huge disappointment. I will never buy any product from them in the future. Do NOT even consider using them!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Bottom line, do not buy a GE appliance. No product support and the washer only last 2 to 4 years before a complete mechanical failure. GE sold their appliance division to Haier Group China. Haier Group will sell you the same poor replacement parts at their cost and you will have to fit the bill for the $450 repair labor. Then the unit will fail again in 3 to 4 years because they use the same poorly made Chinese parts as replacements. The unit cost to repair is not worth the price. Now I see why GE is failing so bad. Poor products and even poorer customer support.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

On Aug 23, 2018 our GE washer stopped working 18 months after purchase of a new unit. Model number is GFW480SSK0WW. It would lock the door and make a sound like it was running, but nothing would happen. After some time (30-60 min) it would stop. We called the Assurant repair service line and made an appointment. The Service rep came on Aug 27 (day 4 without a washer) and could not fix it. Said he had to get parts, either the brain or a pump needed to be replaced.

Authorized Appliance is the name of the company in Phoenix AZ who performs this service. I called Assurant on Sep 1 (day 8 without a washer) to find out the status. They said they could provide no info and we had to follow up with the local repair company "Authorized Appliance". On calling their number, they would not answer the phone and basically forced you to write them an email. In response to the email, they replied on Sep 4 (day 12 without a washer) "The parts are back ordered causing a delay. I have sent a request to the distributor to see if they have an ETA and I will call you once they respond". Then we got a call saying parts will be available end of Sep.

That meant we should plan on 30+ days without a washer. This is extremely poor service support in my mind. The problem lies with the GE company who are not providing adequate spares on parts that are obviously failing too often. So first a bad design, then poor availability of parts so customers basically will never come back. This is definitely the last GE appliance I have bought. No more GE poor quality and poor service products for me any more.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I bought this washer one-year-old used. Should have done my research! It has way more negative comments than positive, which should have been a red flag. We loved the large stainless steel drum and seemed to have ample capacity for clothes. Everything seems to function well on it, no problem with the water level controls, albeit my wife insists on using the deep fill (highest setting) for even small loads. Then, we started noticing small holes in our tee shirts or other clothes. My wife thought it was cockroaches doing it.

But then she brought me some of our towels and brand new rugs where the machine shredded them along the edges and made a mess inside the washer. I checked the agitator in the drum and found the agitator fins are quite sharp. And there is just enough room under these fins for articles to get caught under. Aside from that, the washer works great. But, the cost of replacing clothes, towels, and rugs makes this an economic nightmare. Thus, a one star rating. We all need a class action suit for their crap design.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Do not buy a GE washer. They simply don’t honor their warranty. If you are willing to spend 10 hours trying to get service, they may send someone in between 30-60 days. Even that is not guaranteed. Our washer broke less than 7 months after it was installed. Our complaints and requests have been ignored. We went up the chain and each time they say there is nothing they can do. They have finally offered $50 for our inconvenience but no fix. If you buy any GE product, be prepared for no warranty service.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Purchase this washer less than 20 months ago and it is already broke. Didn't buy the extended warranty. Figured that was a three and a five. There's only two of us in this house so that washer is not used that frequent. It is junk. A lot of complaints about it. You will never want to purchase a GE product. They offered to send a technician out for a charge. No thanks. We have another set of washer and dryer. Whirlpool. It's not a digital one like just junk. You can go to the settings that you need to set on. We have a cleaning service and we do two to three loads a day with those washer and dryers from Whirlpool.

Had it for at least 12 years. Never had a problem with it. So you need to read all ratings and complaints about GE products. As far as I'm concerned they do not stand behind their products. Remember. This is me and my wife's clothing only being done. No work Rags whatsoever. That is why if you look it only it has one and a half star ratings and a lot of complaints. Thank you for reading my rating.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Our GE washer, model #GTW460ASJ6WW, needed repair. They first tried to walk me through re-setting the washer, but that didn't work and it needed to have a technician sent out to repair it. It was one month out of warranty, however, the very nice gentleman on the phone stated that since it was just one month out of warranty, they would send someone out 'no charge'. Some other companies wouldn't have done this one month out of warranty, so I think GE deserves a shout out.

Original review: July 31, 2018

From day one of trying to use my NEW washer, it has constantly bounced all over the place when attempting to spin at any time during the wash. Have tried to have it replaced due to it never working unless the load is so small that I could have hand washed them better or if there were no clothes in it at all. I have been told by customer relations that the machine has to be repaired four times before they can deem it irreparable and then and only then will they replace my new non-working machine. The repairman and technician from GE blamed the problem on how I loaded the clothes to an uneven floor. This is not the case as my second opinion repairman confirmed that these are of the issue.

I am regretting buying anything from GE. They will not work with you to quickly make sure you have a functioning appliance. The last two loads of clothes I attempted in this machine had to be wrung out by hand as the spin would not work correctly. If I had not been sitting babysitting the machine, it would have broke through the housing and damaged itself along with my home. Very disappointed that they will not work reasonably with you to replace the obviously defective machine.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I purchased an expensive Electronic sensing washer and dryer set by General Electric. This was the first and last set I will ever purchase from this company. The washer Tub Gear Set went out the same time the shocks failed - that was within 2 years of purchase. Cost more to repair than it was worth. As for the Dryer, it too failed with failing bearings and very poor build that made the gaskets fail. These things are built with the thinnest metal and are fabricated very poorly. Seriously, what pieces of crap. Buyer beware, I would highly suggest you look at another manufacturer's products as these will just make you very angry and wasting your money.

Original review: July 21, 2018

After replacing part after part, this washer keeps shutting itself off. Too many garbage sensors, and who knows what else electronic bullcrap in this unit. Top load 2.5 yr. old only! I hate this thing, and I just want a BASIC washer that will wash clothes. GE, and similar models put all this ** in their units to make you spend tons of cash to keep them going a year more IF LUCKY. Go to hell GE!!!!

Original review: July 20, 2018

It's been 50 Days and GE has NOT fixed my Washer!!! At first I was thinking all these reviews cannot be real!? But then I quickly realized its True!!! I will make this review very simple (I give GE Negative Stars). I reached-out to GE because my washer was malfunctioning/NOT working. It took 1 Week to send a technician to my house... when he "tries to fix the washer" he tells me we need to order parts. Ok sooo that's what we agreed to do (at this point everything was going fine)... another week passes-by. Another tech was sent to my house and to my horror he tells me GE sent the wrong part(s)!! I then call the "Consumer Relations Dept." that is a JOKE... I was on hold for a LONG LONG time 40-50 minutes... Yes!! Sooo unprofessional.

Its July 20th and the parts still remains on Back-order!? REALLY... The Call center keeps telling me the parts are not available, just keep waiting! I been WAITING FOR more than a MONTH!!! They sent me a check for 50 bucks? What the hell! That's NOT enough to cover my dry-cleaner/washing expenses. This is such an inconvenience to me and my family!

Today I called and some lady basically told me. The part is NOT ready because of a warehouse delay?? (They keep saying the SAME thing over and over) I am sooo disappointed because I bought 5 GE products about a year-ago. I regret purchasing GE products! This has been a nightmare!!! I'm still in shock about the simple fact that GE call Center shows NO empathy, just careless about the whole issue. I normally do not do reviews like this... but this calls for a FULL Review. I even offered to pay extra money to help expedite the process or pick-up parts - anything I could do to help the process move-along. I been patient all this time... but now I am just ready to replace my Washer with another brand. I won't be purchasing any GE products. NEVER AGAIN!!! P.S Washer still broken... Parts still on Back-order.

Original review: July 13, 2018

GE top loader No Agitator Model GTW680BSJWS: Bought this and matching dryer from PC Richards 3/12/2018. The dryer broke within a week. Repairman told me it was because there was too much lint in the trap. Two days later same thing. Waited over a week for the guy to come back. He had to order parts. Took 4 WEEKS to get a repairman to my house to fix it. Then, about 8 weeks later, the washer goes - bouncing all over and not spinning out clothes - 2 weeks later (earliest apt that they had) guy comes - "you have 5 Errors on your machine - all regarding balance." Tells me he did "Update" that should have been done at the factory and that now it was fine - ONE WEEK LATER - same thing - unbalanced and dancing all over the place. Spent hours on the phone with both P.C. Richards and G.E., and multiple trips to the store - both parties refuse to replace machine. Insist I have to wait until it is deemed by them to be "unrepairable."

They tell me someone would be at my house yesterday between 2 and 5 P.M. Stayed home all day waiting. At 3 P.M. I get a call saying the repairman went home sick and that I would have to wait another 4 days for a repairman. Between the washer and dryer, both G.E. models, I have spent hours at the laundromat wasting time and money when I have brand new machines sitting in my kitchen. When I asked to have money taken off what I owed on the machines I was told the only thing they could do was give me a $50.00 gift card for P.C. Richards. Like I would ever buy ANYTHING from them again.

I have spent at least $80.00 at laundromat with new machines that don't work - I don't need anything from P.C Richards except the machines I already bought. GE and P.C. Richards have lost a 30-year customer - BUYER BEWARE!!! Don't buy ANYTHING GE!!! BTW, the girl at P.C. Richards told me the other day that I never should have gotten a GE washer because they always break - she has customers complaining all the time - then... why do they carry it and sell it to unsuspecting customers???

Original review: July 9, 2018

Save yourself money, aggravation, and buyer's remorse. Impossible to launder two bed sheets and other small articles at the same time. The sheets smother items and put the basket out of balance. The machine (GE Washer G010) "walks," actually walks and rumbles away from the wall. Noisy, sounds like rocks grinding! G101 lid locks! Who the H. decided to lock the lid? No going back to toss in one more item. GE could put a lock on their refrigerators, but on a washing machine? The product is insane! And, I'm stuck with a monster!

Original review: July 8, 2018

We purchased A GE washer (Model # GHWN4250DWW) three years ago and it has begun leaking from the bottom. I checked the drain hose and that is not the problem. I would expect a clothes washer to last much longer than three years especially since we are a two person household. Sadly disappointed with GE.

Original review: July 3, 2018

We purchased a new washer a year ago in August. It has been steadily dripping water inside since month three. We called the warranty number and the repair person began the process of ordering the part. We got a call last week that the part won't be in until after August. That is, if I haven't decided to do something else (her words), like maybe just buy a new washer for instance? Not even one year, but the warranty is almost out.

GE dishwasher was our builder's install. Leaking water through the air dryer onto my hardwood floors. Failed repair twice by GE and they told us the first one didn't count and they needed a third visit to do the same thing instead of replacing it. I had it hauled out of here like the trash that it is and replaced with a unit that is made in America. Having these two experiences so closely together tells me that they know they build an inadequate product and they refuse to repair or order parts so they can do their business in bulk rather than loyalty. I am stuck with other GE appliances because of my builder, but I will never buy from them again.

Resolution response: July 17, 2018

GE delivered a brand new washing machine and pedestal and took the defective one on 7/13/18. I am a happy lady now! I appreciate Danielle, who was assigned to my case, for all her help in getting this issue resolved in a favorable manner.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Purchased a GE Washer and dryer for our lake house. They were delivered 4/27/18. The washer stopped working 5/25/18. GE sent a repair person out on 5/31/18. He diagnosed it as faulty water valve intake. Had to order the part. Another repair person came 6/16/18 to repair the washer only to discover the first repair person misdiagnosed the problem. This guy said it's the main board and will have to order the part. I just found out last week the part is on back order and will not be available until 8/6/18. GE Customer Services has been no help. All they have offered is sympathy. Sympathy does not wash my clothes. I have asked for a new washer but they have not responded to my request. Consumers are at the mercy of GE. I will NEVER buy another GE product, EVER!

GE Washing Machines expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The same dedication to quality that GE puts into building products like jet engine turbines and wind towers goes into their washing machines. GE is an American symbol of industry that was ranked the 14th most profitable large firm in the United States and has even had employees that have won Nobel Prizes.

• Washer's with many features in one place: GE washers often offer Energy Star certification, stain removal settings, vibration control and an automatic precision dispensing system, all in one machine.

• Special offers: GE routinely features great deals on washers in its Special Offers section on their website, helping buyers connect with rebates, tax credits and special holiday sales.

• Washers that look great: Besides offering washers that fulfill nearly every customer's desire, GE washers also come in many colors and finishes, all the way from platinum to ruby red.

• Best for: People who want a washer that offers beautiful design, people who are energy conscious, families and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs