Shop on Appliances Connection
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.66/5

GE appliances come with a traditional warranty, but the company also offers extended coverage with a Service Protection Advantage plan from Assurant, GE’s authorized provider of extended warranties. The plan covers parts and labor for appliance repairs for an extended period. Customers pick and choose which appliances or systems need to be covered.

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

GE Washing Machines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?

Original review: May 24, 2020

I have noticed the clothes are cleaner than my old washer, it is somewhat noisy, gas several. Water levels and a precise option if you want just the right amount, one other option is Deep Fill for heavier loads. Has several material options also. I choose this style as it has the center agitator, most models did away with that option. Overall I like my choice, I purchased this in early 2019.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Stackable...I purchased the larger washing machine to be able to wash queen size bedding and it knocks the tumbler off balance. The rumbling is so loud. Otherwise, I like the machine. It’s served me over 10 yrs now.

Original review: May 23, 2020

I have had my GE washing machine for over 5 years and I have had no problems with it thus far. It cleans my clothes, towels and sheets thoroughly without any problems. The features on it make it easy to follow and understand and simple to use. The durability of my washing machine is fantastic! I do at least 10 loads a week and it has never let me down.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Good washer with lots of options for quicker and more efficient cycles. Only issue is that as a front load washer, it is very hard to clean. I notice a mildew smell and stuff stuck around the seal and door often and it is hard to clean.

Original review: May 23, 2020

I have a 15 year old washer/dryer set that has worked consistently and it resides at a rental property. I purchased GE washer/dryer set for primary home 4 years ago and it's awesome. It's the level 1-2 steps above basic model and has enough settings to fit my needs (maybe more than I even use) such as pre-soaking, 4 settings for loads and much more. I would not purchase anything besides GE appliances. Very reliable and easy to interface with.

Original review: May 22, 2020

A Good Machine. A little pricey. I don't like that it locks during the wash cycle. Controls could be easier. Also, I think they could make it a little quieter. Overall a good dependable machine. I would buy again.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I love my top loader machine. I have owned my machine for about 14 years and I have only had to replace the clutch on it. I thought of trading up to one of those front loaders like they have at the laundromat but I have heard they have a lot of issues so my trusty top loader has gotten me this far. So I think that's where I'll stay. Old Faithful....

Original review: May 22, 2020

We have used GE products such as a washing machine for many years. Because the products have worked very well for us, we will plan to purchase another one in a few months. I would recommend this products to my family and friends.

Original review: May 22, 2020

With this washer is has an agitator which you need to have in order to get clothes clean. It has everything I want for as Mount is how much water is needed, the temperature, what kind of load it is, what's your news extra anything and if it needs extra soaked. I find this washer exceptional.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I love the size of this tub. It can easily hold a comforter. And the wash station where you can rinse an item in the tub then let it soak. It also holds a large bottle of detergent and you just need to select the load size. I’m not sure how my washer being connected to my phone is going to help me as I’ll have to be there to place the clothes in the machine and I feel I’ll just go ahead and start it at that time. Who knows though.

GE Washing Machines Company Information