It's that easy Request Information
4.36/5
Based on 1,705 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Frontpoint does home security differently. By offering complete protection coupled with truly genuine and helpful service, Frontpoint gives customers everything they need and nothing they don’t. All Frontpoint customers get a personalized security solution designed to not only make them feel safe, but feel good, as well.

Every Frontpoint system comes with 100% wireless equipment and 100% cellular monitoring, for no extra charge. Cellular monitoring means a more reliable connection between the home and monitoring center, and wireless means no lines for burglars to cut. Frontpoint also works with you to ensure that every system is customized to fit every customer’s unique home and lifestyle needs. Frontpoint systems are also refreshingly simple, allowing for customers to set up, move or expand systems on their own, at any time.

In addition to intrusion, all Frontpoint monitoring plans include protection against fire, flood, freeze, carbon monoxide and medical emergencies. Also, advanced technology such as remote online access, free mobile apps keep customers in touch and in control at all times, no matter where they are. When consumers compare Frontpoint to the competition, it’s easy to see just what makes them stand out.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

7593 Frontpoint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 5, 2019

I had moved into a home and I needed to get a security system. Frontpoint had the best deal going on at the time. They had reasonable prices and they provided excellent customer service. Their reps really helped me out and let me understand what it was that I was asking. I have their system for about eight months now and I enjoy it. I like the app. It's convenient for me.

I wish their cameras weren’t so expensive though. I also wish there was a way I can do a payment plan that would add on to my bill to pay for the cameras versus buying the cameras separately. But other than that, I feel really secure that if anything will happen, I’m taken care of because I have the security system. When we first moved in to our house, Frontpoint had called us saying that the alarm had set off and the police went here but no one ever walked in the house. It was just a false alarm. It was great though that they called immediately and the police were able to get out here as soon as possible.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We recently moved into a new area and then we had an incident with family members and have had unwanted stop-byes so, we wanted to make sure that our house is secure while we’re away. I also have an elderly mother in the house that I wanted to keep an eye on. When I looked up for the best-rated home security systems, as far as Consumer Reports, Frontpoint was on the top of the list. They had great sales representatives. I bought two systems with them, one for my in-law and one for my house. The set-up of the equipment was a super easy process. I probably wouldn’t go with them again if I knew how hard it was to set everything up.

Having the system reassures me and I like the feature on it such as the no entry delay. When I close the doors, it makes a loud noise right away, which is good. It gives me some sense of security and I can always look in on the camera. We have a nine-year-old, too and I can check in on him. It also has an app which is great and its ability to turn it on and off with my phone is awesome. Turning it on and off inside is okay as well.

Although, the video and audio got a huge lag on it. When someone actually opens the door, I might get the notification three to five minutes later. The camera is spotty too and the audio cuts in and out pretty much frequently. Plus, all of their stuff like the cameras is not Wi-Fi so I had to run all the wires around doorframes to kinda hide it, so it’s a bit ugly. All in all, it is not the best quality. The equipment though that I have in my house doesn’t even work and I’d try to get some of this equipment up and running.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We were broken into two years ago and we also had two break-ins within a three-week period, so we needed a home security system. I wasn't getting any sleep after that second break in until we were able to get something because you hate to leave your house when stuff like that happens, and we both work. Our daughter had the Frontpoint system and she recommended it and offered to get it. We got it and we just transferred it, so we would pay for it. I feel so much safer with the system. It lets me sleep at night and lets us relax knowing the alarms are going off and that we are hooked to the police department. It is a stress-reliever.

One of the things I love about the system is that if I ran out the door and I forgot to set the alarm, which happens occasionally, then I can do it from my phone and I'm not stressed the rest of the day. I can also check to make sure that nobody forgot it if somebody left the house. We got one camera doorbell, but we haven’t hooked it up yet because we didn't have an existing doorbell here. I'm looking forward to getting it installed, which will be an added blessing. Right now, I'm very happy with the system and it has been good for us. It has brought some peace to us knowing that it's not a fake camera nor a fake system. I feel better knowing that we have a real system that will go off or we would get a phone call. Also, the ease of checking to make sure the system is set is wonderful. I would recommend Frontpoint to people that are not tech savvy such as me and my husband. It is simple to use but it is safe at the same time.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I’m a truck driver and on the road, so I purchased a security system for my wife’s safety. My parents have Frontpoint in their house so we also went with them. They have good customer service and fair price. Also, their reps were all nice and courteous and everything went well. My dad did the installation and it has been good with Frontpoint so far. I was able to find everything that fit my needs and I use the smartphone features. I like it because I’m able to look into my house and check on my dogs in the house during the daytime when my wife’s at work.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I've had service with several companies in several different locations over the years. I've seen nothing to suggest that Frontpoint is any better or worse at monitoring a site than any other company, but they definitely are the WORST when it comes to disconnecting service! They will charge you and force you to have service for at least a month after you place the request to disconnect service and send them an email to confirm it. It might be in their agreement, but who is going to remember that after having the service in place for several years? As far as I can tell, it is just a way to get more money out of people.

Even after you explain to them that you do not reside at the address, but that someone else does, they will continue billing you, and continue calling you every time that an alarm occurs. Today was the FOURTH time that I explained to them that I do not live there, it is a rental property with new tenants, and that I am NOT TO BE CALLED concerning their alarms!!! It is Frontpoint's policy that they must have active numbers on the account to call, so they will not remove any of the prior resident's information until a new resident starts service. ***SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!***

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Original review: March 3, 2019

I had a break-in and decided to get a home security system. I went with Frontpoint mostly due to the online reviews and good recommendations. I called them, talked to their rep and explained to him what I needed and where in the house I was gonna put the system. He walked me through the recommendations they had as far as what sensors to put where. The system was self-installation and was super easy to do. They sent me the box of the stuff, and I put them where they belonged. It has what I need. The quality of their system is good and functional. The cost of their service is also good. Since having the Frontpoint system in my home, my sense of security is higher. I'm able to monitor the cameras and stuff remotely. And when I'm not at home, I get notifications if the sensors go off, which is nice.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I tried a couple of systems in the past and Frontpoint is much better. They're also cheaper than any other security company in the US for the same service and quality. I had to work with a Frontpoint rep over the phone and I told them exactly what I want for my house. Then they gave me different options then I picked what I wanted. Frontpoint has the best up-to-date system and everything works, so far. Also, the application that they provide to access their system is very user-friendly.

You have to install the Frontpoint system yourself. And by doing that, I learned a lot of stuff for myself. I had experience working with this kind of stuff, so it was easy for me to install. But I didn't have any power outlet where I wanted to install the system, so I had to hire an electrician to install the power outlet for me. Other than that, it was simple to install and I did everything by myself.

For every event, Frontpoint makes sure that they call you. When I forgot to disarm the front door and then I opened it, they called me right away to make sure everything is okay. I also have a fire alarm. And they sent the Fire Department right away thinking as something happened to the house because I didn’t respond back to the text message and the phone call that they did. They checked everything for me right away and they were very responsive. Their customer service is great and I’ve never had any complaints with them.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I just moved to Arizona and I had no idea what companies they have here. So, I did a Google search and Frontpoint came up with decent reviews. The installation instructions were straightforward. I was able to put the system up in 10 to 15 minutes since I only had two motion sensors to install. As soon as I installed the system, I had access on my cellphone to be able to activate and deactivate it. That was a pretty cool feature. I learned after a week or two that it was a trial and I have to pay extra to actually get that. Not a big deal, but I would have appreciated some kind of heads up on that or an explanation upfront on, “Hey, you can access this. You can turn it on and off via cellphone, but that’s only temporary.” But I’m glad I have the system since I have family and kids. That was the first thing I did when I moved to the new house and now I feel pretty good. We will always have Frontpoint.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I was moving into a house but I wasn’t gonna be there for a month. It was fully furnished in a new area and I wanted to make sure there wouldn’t be any problems with the neighborhood for break-ins. I chose Frontpoint for their ability to communicate and their pricing. The rep I dealt with was awesome. I let her know what I was looking for and she created a package for me. She sent over the information from the package, quote-wise and the promotions that were available.

I told her what I needed and what I didn’t of what she was offering. And we were able to customize the package that worked best for my house. She followed up with me, but I told her to follow up in a few weeks, and she did. Then we were able to get things finalized. When I set up the system, the hardship was installing the cameras because I was doing it from my phone, through-the-app process. There wasn’t a step-by-step on how to install them. I knew how to put it together, but to connect it to the system and link it, I ended up having to call. The rep had to walk me through that process. Thus far, I like the system's smartphone features. It’s easy to arm and disarm and I like being able to see that on the screen when that happens. I also like that when someone’s at my door, I get an alert, letting me know that motion is either sensed or whether the doorbell’s been pushed. I would definitely recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The place where I lived didn't allow security systems. I cancelled Frontpoint and then went back to them. The guy who sold me the system was great. Given the fact that I was a returning customer, he gave me an upgrade on some equipment and got me back up to date and all that goodness. I reinstalled everything and it was a complete pain. We had old sensors and they had backward compatibility set up with their system so, they had to work on that. I had to pop the back and do all that. Even after I did all of that, the sensors didn't align correctly with their systems and my alarm started going off for no reason at all. On top of that, even after I activated the program, Frontpoint never activated, so I just had it on test mode for six months that I was paying for it, and I had no idea it was on test mode. They remedied that and they gave me some compensation.

One time, we had a two-hour conversation and I told the guy that we were not getting off the phone until the issue was hashed out. So, he helped me get it all set up and I liked it a lot. I use everything as far as the smartphone features. Being able to take a look at who, what, when, where, how, and why is always a good thing. I also haven't had any major drawbacks since I got off the phone with the guy, so overall, the functionality and performance of the system is going well. It definitely helps in having a sense of security. Frontpoint is a great company and I haven't had an issue in the past with them, so I wanted to give them the opportunity to get my business back and see what they would do to work with me to get me what I needed to go forward. I've already recommended them to friends and I told them to make sure that they don't get backward compatible software and to just get the new stuff.

Original review: March 2, 2019

My sister has been with Frontpoint for a few years now. Because of that, I decided to go with them and so far, it’s been a good experience. They have a variety of features offered which are perfect for what we need here in our neighborhood and I like them. What I also like about Frontpoint is the features that we have work with the current monitors that we do have on our door from the previous one that we did have 12 years ago, so I didn’t have to go out and purchase everything. The smartphone features are good, too. If something goes off, it’s already populating on my phone within minutes and that's awesome.

However, to be quite honest, the one that we had before was a little bit cheaper than what we are paying now. But, I think that Frontpoint offers a bit more and maybe that’s why. And, it’s worth it. The system has been working perfectly and it’s worth paying that instead of having somebody break into our house. The customer service has been amazing, as well. I would recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Frontpoint had better online reviews, and the reps answered my questions and provided information. Installation was pretty easy as well. The only thing that's not connected is my front door camera, and I don't think the instructions were very clear on how to connect it. But I like the app since it’s very convenient.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I was moving into a new location, and there was a potential break-in. A homeless person was banging on my neighbor's door and that was two days prior to my move-in so I opted to get a security system. Frontpoint has the most flexible plan and it also seemed affordable. However, I've been extremely dissatisfied. I've never once activated my system and I don't even have it set up. Frontpoint started billing me incorrectly. I called them to cancel. I don't want it and I've tried to return it. They said I was a few days outside of the window, and I'm now stuck into a three-year contract. I have been absolutely livid with the entire experience. It has been an extremely frustrating process, so I regret ever calling Frontpoint.

I felt that the sales process was highly deceiving. When you sign your contract, you do a signature in it. It reflects on all pages. It's like those AppleCare type of things. You sign your life away, and there are 30 pages of an agreement. You don't necessarily know what you're signing and ultimately, Apple turns to you and say you didn't read it and that's your fault, which I'm 100% it is. I'm the consumer and it's up to me to read every line and understand the cancellation policy.

What's frustrating with Frontpoint is what I believe was said over the phone versus what is in the paperwork was different. When I called Frontpoint, I told them I was told differently over the phone. I also remember them saying they recorded the call. So I needed them to send me a copy of what they have recorded. That's my right as a California citizen. However, the rep said he couldn't give the recording to me and that my lawyer needs to contact them. I know for a fact what was said to me over the phone was not that I'm stuck in a three-year cancellation. I cannot back out of it, and so that's what the paperwork says.

While it is my responsibility as a consumer to read every single line, I trusted the sales representative, and at the end, I got screwed. So I would like to see that process changed. And it doesn't aid to a very successful customer experience when you asked for something that it's your right to have. I would never recommend them to anybody. My neighbors wanted to get a security system and I told them not to go with Frontpoint. I told them my experience and Frontpoint has lost a customer out of that. And I know if that's happening across the globe, then they're gonna eventually feel that pain even though I'm just one small customer.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I found Frontpoint online and with them, there was no pressure and there was nobody knocking on my door. Their customer service has been good. Also, installing the system was easy. I chose the features of my system, and so far, the overall quality of their equipment is good. I take advantage of the smartphone features once in a while and they're convenient. The system also functions well. It’s worth what I paid.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I was looking for a system that would provide me with all the securities I needed, and also the cameras. That led me towards Frontpoint. While their system is almost similar to other providers I've used, like Protect America, set up is a bit hard with other systems. Upon getting Frontpoint however, I had some challenges setting up their system. Still, I was able to complete it.

My first interaction with their customer service rep didn't go well. Still, the second gentleman was helpful. I did the installation myself but one of the challenges I faced was even though I was entitled to a certain number of sensors and cameras in the system, it was not enough. I had to call Frontpoint and make them do some tweaking so that those sensors would show up in my profile and I could mount and test them. In addition to that, I had to replace most of the sensors. I had to go for the long-range type than regular sensors for Frontpoint to work. Despite that issue, the system's smartphone features work well. It was not difficult figuring it out.

Given that a lot of other systems are coming into play, the cost of Frontpoint's service is a little on the high side. But it is on par with others from a system standpoint and not the monthly monitoring fee. Frontpoint is highly rated by users but there is a disconnect between sales and everybody. They need to collect better information and ask more relevant questions during the sale cycle so that they can ship the right device. They should also not make someone wait for a month to get everything installed. I recommend they close that gap.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I purchased this system before a move, paying a couple hundred for all their equipment. Six months later I moved, and asked if I could cancel as I no longer needed the system. They asked me to pay 80% of the entire value of the contract for the remaining 3 years. A year later, I didn't turn on the system for over a year, and called back to see if I could cancel again, as I'd be paying for something I didn't use. Again, same response. I'd have to pay 80% of the value of the contract, even though it has been sitting unused for 80% of the 2 years I've had it and been paying for it. Pretty ridiculous rules. I'm not a fan.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

To protect my house, I wanted to get a home security system. I was looking at the best options I had and Frontpoint seemed to have a good system going on. The sales rep was fine, but the price of the equipment was a little high. But then again, you get what you pay for. The installation was very easy and self-explanatory. I feel great that I did it. I like the smartphone features, especially where I can periodically check the house every time. Just recently, somebody rang the doorbell and instead of getting up and going through the door, I just opened my phone app and talked to the guy through my phone, which I liked. With Frontpoint, my house is well protected and I have no worries. I feel 100 times better with them than with my old provider. I have referred a friend of mine to Frontpoint and he liked the doorbell camera.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

We just bought this house and I always purchase home security systems when I move in to a new house. The providers are all the same although some are more expensive. With Frontpoint, I went in and chose the stuff from a website, otherwise, somebody would come to my house and sell me a system that I wanted for whatever I asked for. I talked to somebody from Frontpoint over the phone and they were friendly and nice. They asked questions of what I wanted to do.

I got the window and door sensors as well as a smoke detector and it was during installation when I ran into problems. The system wouldn't activate. When we went to the steps to do everything like it said on the website, it went through but it wouldn't activate on their end. The system itself came online. It was seeing all the sensors but the monitoring system wasn't getting the signal for some reason. It was four weeks before they finally figured out what was causing the problem and they fixed it.

The smart phone features use the same web app as I had in the other house so, it was the same system. Even the control panel was the same so there was no change in what I had but it was a different company monitoring it. The system’s functionality and performance has been great. I have no sensor mishaps and the batteries have been lasting a decently long time. I’m a happy and satisfied customer of Frontpoint. It makes my wife feel safer and that's all that matters to me.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I went with Frontpoint for their convenience and price and the installation was good. I didn’t have any issues on it except for my back door. I have a door that kinda comes up. The door sensors are okay, it just didn't fit on my door and I didn’t wanna drill a hole in the wall and do all that stuff. I have to go with the motion sensor, which doesn’t really work that well. When it’s on, I walk through. Anybody can basically just walk around the room and it’s pointed towards the area. I’m kinda disappointed in that.

Also, the camera is just too much because I may have the program or the contract for the cameras, but I’m not really using it right now. It doesn't work okay. At nighttime, it’s not clear. If it wasn’t on the contract, I would probably tear it out and put a Ring in. I wish it was a little bit clearer. They could improve the motion sensor and also the price for the camera.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I've used Frontpoint security service for many years. Since it becomes too expensive comparing to other similar service, I've decided to cancel Frontpoint security service today - 2 days before the end of the month. I've already purchased a set of equipment for the service from a different company. But I was told by Frontpoint today that there is one month cancellation notice. I am surprised. This means I have to pay one extra month. It is rare for service like this needing a month notice for cancellation as there is really nothing preventing them from canceling it except for the money. I am very disappointed about their Frontpoint security policy and will not use them again.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Frontpoint was the first one I found that was self-install. Everybody at Frontpoint was nice and everything was great and smooth when I purchased the system. The quality was get-what-you-paid-for kinda thing. The packaging that Frontpoint sent was crazy and the explanation was nice. The boxes were color-coded and there were all kinds of wild stuff. The outdoor camera is good but getting the wires inside sucks. Still, I love the features in my system and I use the Frontpoint smartphone features every single day.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

With the Frontpoint system, you do the installation yourself but they make it pretty easy. The person over the phone did a good explaining to me what I needed and pricing it out. Also, you just pick and choose what was inside your house, what level of security you wanted, and they develop the package. The quality of the equipment is good and the features are easy to use. You can control it with your mobile phone and it is very self-explanatory and convenient to use. The Frontpoint system has been great and it’s well worth the cost.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

So far, the Frontpoint system has been great. Everyone has been really helpful the many times that we needed them. The guys are always helping us out. We had to call a little bit for walk-through during the installation, but it was pretty easy.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I've been a Frontpoint customer now for 2 1/2 years and recently when the alarm has been set off, because I forgot to deactivate it before opening a door, I've been getting automated calls asking if I want to cancel the alarm. Convenient? Maybe/maybe not. Today I set the alarm and left the house only to get an automated call stating a window alarm had gone off, would I like to cancel? Uh no, I want to speak to someone first, push phone button, wait on hold, they finally answer, verify address and password. At this point it was almost 3 minutes! They could not answer if the alarm went off when the system was set or after and would have to transfer me to technical support.

4 minutes passed by now. I declined to send the police because the last time this happened I raced home, before the police, to find that again, nothing wrong with the sensor, no indication of a fault code, just a glitch. My main complaint though is the automated calls. I was told when I signed up that a person would be calling me. Today I requested that my contract be cancelled 6 months early and was told "no." In a day and age when good customer service is worth its weight in gold, you would think they would have been less greedy and accepted my request, considering I've been a customer in good standing for 2.5 years at this point. There are so many other options out there that won't cost $45/mo and you won't have to deal with automated phone calls. I will definitely be seeking another option when my contract expires in August and would highly recommend you do the same.

Frontpoint response

We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. It is important to us that we address all of your concerns and make sure you are taken care of so we are going to have one of our Account Supervisors reach out to assist you. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I ordered my Frontpoint System in September and was slow to install for various reasons. I signed up for the three year plan because all the reviews were very positive especially with regard to the customer service experience. As I began the process to install the system, I took the hub panel out of the box and found it was the same version sold in 2009! It is large, heavy and looks 10 years old. After some research, turns out there was a touch screen panel that was available over the last few years, but that had been discontinued due to the manufacturer no longer making it. Good news was that Frontpoint came out with a new touch pad in November.

I contacted Frontpoint customer service, the technical team put me on hold explaining that they didn't have the ability to help me. 45 minutes later, an account representative named Pam (who was very polite) explained Frontpoint was satisfied with providing a 10 year old panel for a security system purchased in 2018. After reading all the excellent customer service reviews, I was surprised they were unwilling to swap out the hub since they had a gap in their technology offering that was not understood at time of purchase. Shame on me for not being aware of that technology gap. Anyway, Pam offered $100 off the $299 price for the updated hub which I am not satisfied with. Long story short, a company that prides itself on tech and customer service providing a 10 year old panel to a new customer and not doing the right thing to swap it out is disappointing.

Frontpoint response

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. One of our Account Supervisors will be reaching out to address your concerns in detail and make sure you are completely taken care of moving forward. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I've always had a security system for 30 years and I felt safer with one. Frontpoint's sales rep was fine and she was the reason I ended up buying their system. However, the customer service of previous providers was better. Frontpoint is a little lacking there. The alarm still isn't completely installed. And then there are a number of things that are annoying, something I can't work from the app. I have to go online to do them. I got a ton of door and window alarms, and they all just say Keychain. So, it's cumbersome to go in and update it to where I put something in that's meaningful.

Frontpoint's system is also harder to use. With the panel, I have power cables running all over the place. The wall jack has exposed wires. It's very heavy, and it falls out of the wall, so the alarm becomes unplugged. I had to plug it into an extension cord and let it sit on the floor, so that adds to the wires that are running all over the place. Also, Frontpoint is twice the price monthly.

I got the Frontpoint security system because I was going out of the country and it was highly recommended by a friend. But where we currently live, we almost never set the alarm unless we're out of town. So, it's almost like it's not being used. But it's nice that it does have the smoke detector, and that's primarily what I use it for right now. However, I had an issue where one of the smoke detectors was going off for a while, and I could not make it stop. I was on the phone with support, and the thing kept going off. Finally, the rep had to disable it. I would not recommend Frontpoint to someone.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I looked online and saw Frontpoint. They got a good review on there. I still need to install one more equipment. The system is running but the camera is not working yet. But the cost is fair enough.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I've always had a security system. When I moved from San Antonio to Austin, I needed to get one. My previous home was a rental and the owners of the home installed Frontpoint. When I moved, I continued with them because I’ve always liked their service. I did the switch in services while I was on the way to Austin. My mom was driving while I was making all of these calls. It was easy and seamless. They had low prices too.

Frontpoint is easier to use than other systems I‘ve had. Everything is very straightforward. It is the easiest time that I’ve had to transition into getting my own security system and I've been living on my own for a while now. Their customer service was super helpful in choosing what system to get in terms of the different sensors and things like motion detectors. I got new equipment and the installation was super easy. I did it myself. For the most part, I arm and disarm my home using my phone so it’s pretty cool. I can monitor when the dog walker comes in and when they leave. The sensors also tell me when the doors have been opened and closed.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

My friend had a security system and it worked well so I’ve decided to get it too. This is my first experience with security systems and I had fantastic interactions with Frontpoint's customer service reps. Every time I’ve had to call for something, they've taken care of it right away. The system was easy to set up alone and use. It is an easy service and a great app. They sent me a little packet with links to all the detailed instructions so I downloaded those, and read them before I received the equipment.

The package I got includes the system for the doors, windows, as well as inside and outside cameras. I also have smartphone features and they're awesome. If somebody even approaches my house, one of the cameras picks up the motion and alerts me right away. The cost in relation to the quality of the system is good. With Frontpoint, I feel more secure that I know what’s going on in my house whether I’m home or away. Everything about my experience with them has been groovy.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Before going with Frontpoint, I used ADT, and both of them worked well. But I decided to switch to Frontpoint since they had easy installation. It took me an hour to do the installation. The features that were offered to me are all working well. The smartphone features are very convenient. The cost of their system is good, as well as their customer service. Their reps were friendly, helpful and answered all my questions.

Frontpoint Company Information