Call toll free
4.39/5
Based on 1,264 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Frontpoint does home security differently. By offering complete protection coupled with truly genuine and helpful service, Frontpoint gives customers everything they need and nothing they don’t. All Frontpoint customers get a personalized security solution designed to not only make them feel safe, but feel good, as well.

Every Frontpoint system comes with 100% wireless equipment and 100% cellular monitoring, for no extra charge. Cellular monitoring means a more reliable connection between the home and monitoring center, and wireless means no lines for burglars to cut. Frontpoint also works with you to ensure that every system is customized to fit every customer’s unique home and lifestyle needs. Frontpoint systems are also refreshingly simple, allowing for customers to set up, move or expand systems on their own, at any time.

In addition to intrusion, all Frontpoint monitoring plans include protection against fire, flood, freeze, carbon monoxide and medical emergencies. Also, advanced technology such as remote online access, free mobile apps keep customers in touch and in control at all times, no matter where they are. When consumers compare Frontpoint to the competition, it’s easy to see just what makes them stand out.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

7020 Frontpoint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Somebody stole my stuff and I looked up security providers on the internet. Frontpoint seemed like the best one but I don’t think it is because you have to set it up yourself. You're supposed to find these instruction videos and follow them, and they're not so easy. When I called, the guy that I talked to wasn’t very helpful. He just wanted to get me off the phone and I have to call him back. The window sensors go on the wall and during the summer, when it was warm, they just fell off. Also, I have never been able to get the camera to work right. Frontpoint set it up on a window and I've never been able to get a good picture. I signed a one-year contract and I’ve had it for three months. My experience with Frontpoint has been a nightmare and I’ll probably stop the service.

Frontpoint response

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. One of our Support Supervisors will be reaching out to address your concerns in detail and make sure you are completely taken care of moving forward. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I moved into a house and I wanted to be safe since I'm a girl and usually alone there. I purchased a security system from Frontpoint as a preventative measure. I have it for a couple of months now and I love it. The features are amazing and I do feel safer. I keep the system on all the time. Then I have my dogs and it's perfect. If someone would ask me about Frontpoint, I'd tell them to get it immediately because it's great.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I called Frontpoint and asked them about their basic stuff, like their set-up kit, and the guy told me it came with the two door sensors and the window sensors. That was really all I needed and that was what I bought from them. Also, their system was wireless and you can set it up yourself. One time, I had few questions, so I called them. They answered my questions right away and got my issues fixed. The quality and cost of the equipment are good and it was extremely easy to set up. It's the type where they tell you what to do step-by-step and there wasn’t much thought that had to go into it. If you want something that you can set up on your own and that stays monitored, go get Frontpoint. They’re extremely quick when the alarm goes off. They helped me out and I've had no bad experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I looked online and came across Frontpoint and I saw that Frontpoint had very high ratings. There was also self-installation and it looked easy enough. I worked with them and found that they had good customer service as well. They made payment easy too. The lady rep asked us how many openings, such as doorways, that we have and where we wanted to put our sensors. We have a window sensor and she asked me how many of those that I wanted and if I wanted the doorbell thingy or all the other extras and stuff, and I told her no. She was very interactive on getting everything sent to us. She told us the best places to put the sensor, which was immensely useful because I couldn’t imagine trying to figure out ourselves and then putting it in the wrong place. We didn’t have to do any drilling or hammering, so the installation was simple and nice.

We locked ourselves out one day and we banged on the door. The alarm went off and they called immediately. I love Frontpoint because of that. I also love the convenience of being able to go on my phone and disable the alarm. Whenever we’d have to speak with their customer service reps, they have been very polite. They were also nice to get the job done in a timely fashion. Overall, I like the quality of Frontpoint's equipment and I think it's worth it. It's easy to use, efficient and cost-effective.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I did a lot of Google searching and Frontpoint kept coming consistently in the top three. They seem like a good choice, and I’ve seen some positive feedback online. Their price was reasonable as well, and the do-it-yourself installation was cool, which was a big seller for me ‘cause I have more control where I could put the equipment.

My initial call with Frontpoint's customer service was when they helped set up the security system. The rep was great, friendly and helpful. The people there weren’t very pushy and didn’t try to recommend more equipment than what I needed after we described our home. With the set up for the alarm and the panel, it didn’t work right away. So we made a call with Frontpoint and their tech support was great. There was a step-by-step instruction and they got everything running on the same day. We are looking at adding up a few different things that Frontpoint have, so we’ve kept the features just as is.

Frontpoint's equipment is of good quality and the cost is great They have the app there, so we can control some things and see what’s going on, and also arm and disarm the system from my cell phone. That’s a nice touch and it works well. It’s easy to navigate and the sensors do exactly what they’re supposed to do and so we’re very happy with the system.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

We previously had a more traditional old-school wireline service. We ended up moving and wanted to have a home security system. But we thought we were overpaying for what we got. So, we did some shopping and switched to Frontpoint. The price was important and the general simplicity of it was attractive. We could also try it for free and if we didn’t like it, we could send it back.

Their salespeople have been nice and some of the service people I’ve talked to have been pleasant. But there have been a few periods where something has triggered and the transition from asking us if everything is okay, to figuring out the technical issue that’s going on in order to fix this false alarm, is sluggish. The person who calls isn’t a technical person, so if you’re having a technical issue, they have to transition you to a technical person. I liked this business model ‘cause you would pay for the technical expertise. But here I am with a technical problem waiting on somebody from somewhere to call me whenever they can. That’s not a very optimal operational process for transitioning from active alarms and active things to solving those problems.

The installation was not complicated. They also try to walk you through it to the best of their ability, but ultimately, they’re not in your house. The person on the phone would tell you where it should go but that was where it wouldn't make sense. Also, the price per door or window sensor was fairly high. It’s $30 a sensor. So you have to opt for something that’s simpler and more cost-effective and put a couple motion sensors in the house and hope that they are in the right place if somebody gets through a window and the motion sensor gets them.

When I take into account everything, Frontpoint is fairly priced. It may be a little expensive for what you get relative to what you could get if you paid a slight bit more and have somebody come to your house. They should weigh the pros and cons of substituting somebody on the phone to having somebody in person to help you think through what solution you’re trying to construct. Also, the technical support issue could be managed a little better on their end.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Frontpoint was referred to me by a friend. Its cost and the quality of the system are good. I did the installation of the system myself and it was fine. It took an hour or two. Also, my system has good features.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I got a home security system from Frontpoint due to burglaries in the neighborhood and the experience has been good so far. I did online research of cost, installation requirements and system capabilities. I liked that I could do most of the setup myself without having to incur installation fees and charges. During the setup period, the reps were very helpful over the phone. They troubleshooted and interacted with me to get certain components up and working. I had one device on a window that wasn't functioning properly and they worked me through testing ways to see if that would solve the problem. When it didn't, within five working days, I had a new replacement piece out to me and they worked with me over the phone again to get that component integrated with the rest of the system.

I did the installation in the afternoon and the system was up and running in three hours. I ordered everything online and they came in one very convenient box. They were all labeled and very straightforward in terms of the instructions. I had problems with the electronics of one terminal device in the window and they worked through that problem quickly with me. We're very satisfied with the features for our needs. We like the online monitoring through the Frontpoint app on the phone and we can activate and/or disengage the system from our cell phones. If a guest inadvertently left a window open, I can see that on my phone and I can go directly to that device and correct the situation without having to search around the house for it.

We opened a garage door and an alarm sounded because we forgot to turn it off. We did not make it to the panel in time to disengage it and within two minutes, I got a call from Frontpoint asking if everything was okay and they asked for my security code. I know that if our house is broken into, if they are gonna call me on my cell and if I'm not there, I can immediately tell them that I’m not at home and ask them to send the police. We also had a smoke detector that I put on with sticky pads and it didn't mechanically adhere. Over time, it fell off and when it hit it, it set off an alarm. We got a call from the fire department within three minutes and I physically anchored the device after that. So, we feel pretty secure because we know the response time is very short and it happened every time.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

When we first bought our home, we had a guy from ADT and they kind of messed things over. At the time, Frontpoint had the best reviews and their reps were awesome. And when I called and talked to one of the representatives over there, they were really nice and didn’t beat around the bush. Frontpoint's customer service reps were very friendly, too. So, we decided to get a security system from them. My husband installed the equipment and said that it was really easy.

We got the standard package and I like the features included in it. I have the app on my phone where I can lock and unlock the system when I leave. That’s very convenient and sometimes I forget the password to the system, so having that is super easy. They also told me that they have the camera doorbell and I’m getting one of those real soon. Other than that, what came with the package was enough for me and I don’t need all the extra stuff that most companies come with. For what the system was worth, it was a decent and amazing price. I’d totally recommend Frontpoint to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Frontpoint had an amazing salesperson and the same can be said about their customer service. I have a store and every time my alarm was triggered for any reason, their people were on top of it. The system installation was easy too and it took 20 minutes. The system features were very easy to follow and easy to work with too. My Frontpoint is top stuff. I’m very happy. I will recommend them to anybody. Right now, I’m trying to get a property on my own. I would like to have the same set up with Frontpoint in the future.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Frontpoint is a great security system to have and I’ve been satisfied with it. I’m at home by myself now and so, I needed a security for my doors. I had a system but it went out on me. Also, it was wired and I didn’t want it anymore because someone can cut the wires. I went with Frontpoint and I love it. It’s also much cheaper than the one I had. Their reps were friendly and helpful. I like the system very much. I wish I had ordered another glass breaker because I don’t have one for my patio room and there are a lot of glass in it.

There’s only a certain amount that comes with the package and everything that you order has a price on it. I just told them what doors I wanted the alarm placed on and the system itself. So, I didn’t have any problems with getting what I ordered. I also didn’t have any problems doing the installations. It was easy. However, they need to send more tape than they do for you to secure it. They only send a certain amount of two-sided adhesive and you need more than what they sent. The only problem I had, and it wasn’t because of the system, was that my front door is so far away from my bedroom that I couldn’t hear the sound on it. So, they sent me another stronger device and put it on my door.

I use my phone in order to set my system whenever I’m away, and it has been working great. My alarm went out accidentally, but I found out I had the glass breakers in the wrong place. I had dropped the top of my toilet and it went off, but when it went off, it said “kitchen.” So, I realized I had my glass breakers in the reversed because the incident happened in my master bedroom. So, I’ve already taken care of it and reversed them.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

We are very cautious about the new construction area, so we want to have our house secured during the other construction going on. In addition to that, there was some incident where my wife heard somebody knocking on the roof one midnight. So for safety purposes, we chose to purchase a home security system. The sales reps at Frontpoint are very patient and knowledgeable. They also understand the problem and what kind of product is more suitable for the customer's preference. Also, they're not in a rush to close the call. They always make sure three times whether the customer gets everything that they want, and they are satisfied with the answers. In addition, the installation process is straightforward and if we have any doubts, they will walk you step by step. They made the process of installation very simple and easy.

The main panel of our home security system has two options. One is a button and another is a touchscreen. There were some production issues going on with the touchscreen version, but the Frontpoint reps said they will call anytime when it is ready. However, it has been six months now but I haven't heard any feedback from them. I prefer going with the touchscreen instead of the manual as it's as easy as an iPhone. In fact, I'm using the app on my phone where I can control with anything that I need. Also, Frontpoint's customer support on weekends is not as much compared to weekdays. They should assure customers that they can also call in the weekend via cell phone. While the system is user-friendly and has good quality, the cost is a bit higher compared to the competition. Overall, still, the customer service is very nice, and I would recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

The reps from Frontpoint were really knowledgeable, and helpful in getting all the devices that I would need for our house, and not trying to oversell for certain things. Everybody helped me get what I needed. The sales guy talked to us about where to place certain things, and what devices that we would really need for the house. Frontpoint has a very modular system. You can pick and choose how many sensors you want, motion sensors, or if you wanna add cameras. The installation instructions were pretty easy. You could do it on a phone app and it just walks you through how to do it. The system has really good cost to quality. I’d recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I wanted a camera so that I could see who comes to my door, and I went to Frontpoint because of its cost. Their people have been really great and helpful. They always really help me out whenever I call and they always answer. There was never a wait and I talked to them right away. I wanted the doorbell and they didn’t have it in stock, so I tried the camera to see if it would work. The installation went fine. My only issue with the camera was that I would have had to get it installed some way because I could not have the cord just everywhere outside.

As for the timeframe from when I got notified, if somebody walked into the view of the camera, it took way too long. So, it took sometimes up to two minutes for me to get a notification. That wasn’t gonna work because I have a home daycare and I needed to know if somebody was at my door right away since I lock the door -- no one’s gonna stand there for two minutes usually. So, when I returned the camera and got the doorbell, it at least notifies me within three seconds. I feel safer with the system and the cost is reasonable, too. We are outside of town and I like that peace of mind knowing that if someone comes in I’ll know about it quickly. I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I've been using Frontpoint for six months now and it's been great. My sense of security is much better. I wanted to get a home security system so I can sleep at night and not be worried. Frontpoint's reviews online were good and I also liked that you could add components as you go along. Their customer service has been really helpful and I've had great interactions with them. I installed the system and it was easy. I've recommended Frontpoint to several people.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

The price of Frontpoint's security system was reasonable and they were able to do the job the next day, whereas ADT was not able to do that when I needed it. The installation took too long, though, and it took two hours for everything to be set up and running. But otherwise, it was okay and I figured it out for myself. But I didn't like that the instructions didn't say that after installing the system, I had to call Frontpoint to activate my system. I only realized that my system wasn’t active when I got an email from them saying that I needed to call them to activate my system.

My dealings with the reps have been very straightforward. I haven't had any issues, except for once when my alarm went off and the automated system kept calling me minute after minute, even though I had called and asked them to cancel it. Also, my house is brand-new and the doors are not evened out, so the sensors are not very close to each other. I have to realign them, but I'm not sure if the sticky things are gonna work. Other than that, I like the feature that allows me to control my system through my phone. I wish, though, that my system had cameras included and it would be nice for Frontpoint to offer some cameras at a reasonable price. Nevertheless, the equipment's quality is nice and I like it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I have a house in Virginia that is very old. It’s not pre-wired for anything and therefore a wireless alarm system was the obvious choice. My original intention was to purchase one of the SimpliSafe systems which sounded very good on TV. They used to have an affiliation with the NRA, but after the school shooting in Florida they negated their association with the NRA, and I decided I would never do business with them. So I got on the internet and sought out alternative wireless systems. Subsequently, I found out that SimpliSafe's system is a proprietary system that doesn’t work with anybody else’s software, whereas the Frontpoint system is decent and compatible with a number of other manufacturers’ products so I bought it. The reps at Frontpoint have been always very polite and helpful. If I had any problems or questions, they were answered before I hung up.

I did the installation myself. The features that are offered with the system are fine, but I needed to add to the basic package to make the system do what I wanted it to do and I got several other contact and motion sensors. The system also has the cameras, but I have to have my internet service on all the time to use that. But since it’s a summer house, I don’t have the internet on all the time there. So, I can’t use the cameras unless I wanna pay for the internet year-round when I’m not there most of the time, but that’s just my personal preference. Other than that, the equipment seems to work fine. Any time that I’ve had an opening, power failures, or arming and disarming from the phone, it has always worked very quickly and efficiently. I use the smartphone features and if I can use them, then they’ve gotta be easy to use.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We kind of live out rural and we wanted to have protection. I thought getting a home security system was the right thing to do and we do feel a lot more secure now. I also think we got a good product. We're very pleased with it. With Frontpoint, I could do the installation myself. I’m able to take care of whatever I need to by myself. We had also read the reviews and we really like what we purchased. The upfront cost with Frontpoint was cheaper too. So all in all, it’s a better deal.

The system is wireless and I installed it myself. I didn’t have to wait on a technician and it was easy. The instructions were very good. But if you had never done it before, many people jump the gun sometimes. I might have done that. I put in something wrong but I called and they helped me undo it. Then they even asked if I would like them to stay on the line and help me finish it. I was like, “Yeah, I’d love that.” They went above and beyond what they say they do, and we’re very pleased. The system is also very easy to use. I love the crash detector of the window because we like to have our windows open so then we don’t have to have all those fixed on the windows. We also love the beep when the door opens so we know somebody’s coming in. I really like the system.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

There was a time when I decided to use a different security system provider. I live out in the country, so whether I have one person or another, nobody’s gonna be local. Instead, there’s a call center that’s gonna call somebody. I tried Frontpoint and I've had great interactions with their reps thus far. Every time I leave my garage, somebody calls me because I forget to turn the alarm off. It is a natural instinct to start the garage open before I get there and I forget that I gotta turn the alarm off first. Even so, Frontpoint's system has a web app and that makes it easier. I do it all through my phone, so I can disarm it quickly and it works out well.

The installation of my system was simple. It was just peeling and sticking and then linking the equipment with the central panel. However, the motion sensor took a little time to connect or to activate. It was also a matter of putting it somewhere where it would pick up what I’m wanting to pick up. I also wasn’t ready to mount the sensor to my wall yet and put holes in the wall because it’s a new house, so I had to find a spot that I could put it until I decide for a permanent location.

The equipment has been fine. The very high reviews for Frontpoint led me to them and I’m willing to try anything for a time period. If it wasn’t for the high ratings, I wouldn’t even give them a try -- having a three-year commitment and charging as much as they do. I’ve had ADT for years at multiple cities and I’ve never paid more than $32 a month. I am paying $45 for Frontpoint and if I decide to get the doorbell camera, which I would like to, then it’s gonna go to $50. That’s a huge increase compared to $32 that I’ve been paying since back in the mid-2000s timeframe.

There was confusion when I first started off with Frontpoint with the glass breakage. We were trying to decide whether I was gonna have a motion sensor or not. I ended up getting a motion sensor eventually, but it was just miscommunication being the person was on the phone. The way they described the motion sensor was every time I will arm it, the motion sensor will be on. I asked what would happen if I get up in the middle of the night and get some water, and they said that I needed to get the glass breakage. I got it, but, later on, I figured out that it was just like any other system. It won’t set off when you set it. The motion sensor is not turned on when you arm it. I had to add the sensor later as opposed to getting it right up front.

While the equipment cost is very reasonable, the back end monthly cost is expensive. I wish Frontpoint would be a little cheaper considering that one of their toughest competitors, SimpliSafe, only charge $15 per monitoring fee. There is a huge difference between $15 and $45 and $45 is a lot for a monitoring fee compared to others. There are others out there that are gonna be competitive as far as same features and a lot of the same things. They are locking somebody in for three years and the fact that they are charging that much, if they are not careful, they are missing out on a lot of business by being as expensive as they are. If someone decides to start rating Frontpoint lower for whatever reason, they will lose lots of business because of the price.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I purchased this house and I wanted it to be secure. I found Frontpoint online, I did some research and I liked what they had to offer. Everything came packaged with instructions and it was easy to set up. The installation took 10 minutes. Every time I leave the house, I use the smartphone features and I feel good, safe and secure knowing that I have Frontpoint. I would recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I live alone and there’s a lot of homeless people who moved into our neighborhood. A Frontpoint representative told me what they have and what they offer. I got their system and the installation process was easy. It’s do-it-yourself and everything’s numbered. Then I’d go onto the internet and say what door is what. Also, I can go and buy more stuff if I want. Everything is working fine and I haven’t had any issues but the only thing I would change on it is being able to set up an automatic turn off time. If I get up at 5:00 AM, it would turn off at 5:00 AM so I can go outside without remembering to shut the alarm off because that might shock up. Other than that, the smartphone feature is handy and works great. Since the system uses the cellphone and not a Wi-Fi deal, that’s a big selling point especially for me who has Wi-Fi outside that's very easily cut. So, I would recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

So far, my experience with Frontpoint has been okay. The installation of the system took about 30 minutes and it was fairly easy. However, the system is a little expensive and there are some technical issues like the sensor not being responsive. I would have to walk three or four times before it goes off. I did everything that was suggested like pretending I left and everything stood still for a good three to five minutes. And then, I tried to walk across the sensor. It has to be walked at least three times before it sees me. I spoke with the representatives from Frontpoint and they were professional but they were not able to resolve the technical thing with the sensor. But aside from the sensor, the features in our system are fairly decent.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Frontpoint is one of the best systems out there and I own it. I researched it online and it came up one as of the top 10. The rep that called me was a very good rep. He wasn’t trying to be all pushy and sell me stuff I didn’t need. He took down what he thought I would need and gave me my recommendation which turned out to be exactly what I needed. Installing the system was easy. If someone like me can do it, anybody could. The equipment worked great with my phone. That's all I use and I love it. I'm 100% satisfied with everything Frontpoint has so far and I recommended it to a few people already.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I didn’t want myself unprotected. My daughter has Frontpoint's home security system for a while and it seemed to be simple and working good. I got two systems with them--one on a business that I've had since May and one on my home for a longer time prior to that. The installation was pretty straightforward. Also, the cost is reasonable. And so far, I have no complaints about the company. When I had one sensor that kept giving false positives on my business alarm, I called them and they sent me out a replacement sensor ASAP. Since then, there have been no issues. From my experience, Frontpoint is hard to beat.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I like what Frontpoint is offering, and they are ahead of the game. Not everybody else is doing the same thing as Frontpoint is doing, like wireless and remote stuff. Their reps helped out a lot. They had knowledge of their own products, and anything that I needed, they were able to find it quickly, and ordered it if I needed to order it. You gotta use certain products they offered. It’s not you can grab whatever camera you want or any doorbell you want. You have to use a specific one, and that’s it. If you don’t use, there’s drawback to it.

I had a camera, but I didn’t like it that it was still a plug-in, and then the wires dangle on all over the place. I wasn’t too fond of that, so I turned it back in. Frontpoint just gave me a credit, and I used it. Also, there were things that I had to call them because they just won’t sync up. But everything has been good so far. The price is reasonable and the service is good. Frontpoint is a good company, and I’d recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

We purchased a new house and we thought it was time to get a home security system. Frontpoint seemed like something that would be easy to work with and they had good reviews so we went with them. Their reps were very informative and polite. Thereafter, installing the system was really easy. Everything was very self-explanatory and it was a color by number kind of thing. Since the installation, I've been loving my ability to access my system through my phone. It's been perfect and I don't have to worry about forgetting my alarm. I got it for a really great price too. Other people should definitely consider Frontpoint.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I compared several systems and Frontpoint was the best one for our needs. Any questions I had, their representatives answered me and they know the system as well. Also, I did the installation myself and it wasn't difficult. Right now, everything’s rolling along peacefully. It seems that the system will do what I want. I would recommend Frontpoint to others.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

We purchased a home security system to be protected. We had another security system before, but we switched to Frontpoint since they're satellite and that was convenient. I was able to customize my package according to my needs and the features offered in my system are very good. The quality of the security equipment is very good and everything is pretty good with the overall functionality of the system. The customer service was very good overall and the reps have been very helpful. I installed the system myself and it was very easy to do with their help. We're happy with Frontpoint.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I wanted to have security in the house. I had ADT before and they were a little pushy compared to the Frontpoint I have now. Their reps have been excellent. When I was on the phone with the representative, I told them what I was looking for, gave a description of the house, and they put me into what I exactly needed for the price range I was looking for. They weren’t pushy in trying to upsell me on things I didn’t need. Everything was perfect from start to finish.

In less than half an hour, the system installation was done and it was very easy. The instructions were very clear too. It has been a good experience. I really enjoyed the customer service aspect and the equipment and the service have worked great since I got it. Everything is exactly what I need. The system works perfectly and the quality is good. I feel much more secure.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

We had a possible instance one time when we found some personal items in our flower bed right outside of our window, so we called the cops and we made a report. We decided to get a security system because it seemed that somebody was looking through the window while I was asleep and my husband was at work. I needed something that was gonna be user-friendly on the phone.

Frontpoint had a lot of good reviews online and their price was good. I went with them but then our outside video cameras didn't have the best angling. Additionally, I couldn't rotate the video feed. So, if I wanted to perch the video camera on a solid surface, which would be either a roof or a piece of siding, I"m very limited as to which angles I can use. Instead, I have to make the perch work rather than make the camera work for the perch. Still, Frontpoint's equipment is of good quality overall. We like that we're able to look at the video feed especially while we are on vacation. Our cameras are motion-sensored and we are able to look inside and outside our house with ease.

Frontpoint Company Information