Call toll free
4.38/5
Based on 868 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Frontpoint does home security differently. By offering complete protection coupled with truly genuine and helpful service, Frontpoint gives customers everything they need and nothing they don’t. All Frontpoint customers get a personalized security solution designed to not only make them feel safe, but feel good, as well.

Every Frontpoint system comes with 100% wireless equipment and 100% cellular monitoring, for no extra charge. Cellular monitoring means a more reliable connection between the home and monitoring center, and wireless means no lines for burglars to cut. Frontpoint also works with you to ensure that every system is customized to fit every customer’s unique home and lifestyle needs. Frontpoint systems are also refreshingly simple, allowing for customers to set up, move or expand systems on their own, at any time.

In addition to intrusion, all Frontpoint monitoring plans include protection against fire, flood, freeze, carbon monoxide and medical emergencies. Also, advanced technology such as remote online access, free mobile apps keep customers in touch and in control at all times, no matter where they are. When consumers compare Frontpoint to the competition, it’s easy to see just what makes them stand out.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

6616 Frontpoint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I travel a lot for work and with my wife being home, I want her to have peace of mind so we bought a security system. The previous house that I had in Massachusetts had a system in place with Toll Brothers. It was part of the contracts but when that ran out, I was researching for someone that would be a lot better than the one that I had in place. I was just Googling who were the good systems out there and I kept seeing all the good reviews about Frontpoint.

One of the things that I experienced with the previous security company was about the service. If I have a false alarm, it was just crazy. I didn't know who to go to and it felt like it was a part-time thing and they didn't know what was going on. Having a security system is important in this day and age but it's always when you do have an issue or a question that satisfactory customer support would make you feel that you made the right decision and with Frontpoint, they proved me right based on the feedback I got.

Their customer service was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable. Every time I've called, it was either a question or a technical issue, they knew what they were doing and talking about. My issues were resolved with that first call. The equipment was very easy to install even though it was more of a do-it-yourself. Their customer service was more than happy to walk me through to make sure everything was working accordingly. The installation was very straightforward and within an hour, everything was set up and good to go. I had recommended Frontpoint to a neighbor when I was in Massachusetts and they ended up buying the system. Also, I not only have Frontpoint in my Charlotte home, but I also have it in a second home in Canada.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I purchased a home and, given the reviews, I went for Frontpoint's home security system. Their reps were very helpful from the initial setup, to subsequent purchases as well as handling issues that arose. Frontpoint basically has three tiers of price points for the packages and I picked one of them then did the installation myself. There weren’t any instructions though, so I had to go online. But with the exception of the light bulbs which I never got to work, the installation was easy or I would call them up. They gave fantastic guidance and they helped every step of the way. And then, they also credited me for the light bulbs, which I purchased a lot of. I've had one or two issues with their equipment too and when I called the tech support, their answers didn’t make sense. But other than that, everything’s been fine. I use the smartphone features all the time and I like the video feature as well as the on and off feature.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

We just moved into a new house and the system that was in it was outdated. So, I looked around at different systems and Frontpoint got some good reviews. I also liked their customer service and being able to install the system myself. Setting the system up was easy. I had everything up running within 45 minutes. I had a difficulty because our cell signal was weak. And so, in order to get the system to really work well, I had to purchase a network extender from Verizon. I had once sensor for the AC power plug-in thing that did not connect properly with the system and I had to end up sending it back, but Frontpoint sent me a replacement for it. There was once when we may have falsely tripped the system and I got a call 10 minutes later to see if everything was okay. Overall, I'm very pleased that the system is very easy to maintain.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The rep that I spoke with at Frontpoint was very nice, and it took me 15 minutes to install the system. My kids were the ones that wanted me to get this, but I decided after two months that I really didn't need it. I live in a gated community and my neighbors look out for me. I called Frontpoint and I was told that I was locked into a three-year contract, which I couldn't get out of. I was a bit disappointed about that because now I'm paying for something I don't feel I need.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I got a security system for personal reasons and chose Frontpoin based on the research I did online. However, the security system is chintzy and I've had some issues with the way that the sensors were attached. I've had to go through a lot and I need to go purchase my own stuff. It was not exciting for me because the way the security system was attached doesn't give me the peace of mind it should. I've had them not working certain days so we detached them. I have to repair walls and move the sensors. Other than that, having the system is more important to me than all of that and Frontpoint is doing exactly what I need it to do. I'm happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I travel a lot and I wanted security for my wife and baby at home. We had ADT in our house in Raleigh and when we moved, I wanted to have something that my family could activate conveniently. We also wanted something that we could have more access to remotely through cellphone service. We ended up with Frontpoint and I was very satisfied with the initial discussion I had with them when I placed the order. I called them and we discussed what my options were. They were very informative and clear on what to expect such as payments, the equipment we would be receiving and the type of system it would be.

Also, I didn't have any difficulty with the installation. The instructions were very clear. The equipment I received also seemed to be high-quality in the sense that it didn't seem like it was going to break out the box or have any issues with any of the adhesives. Furthermore, the smartphone features of the system are intuitive and their layout is easy enough to use and operate. Frontpoint's service is comparable to the other companies we've used.

But Frontpoint's system is different from what we came from. We are paying significantly more than the last security system we had. The other security system offered discounts depending on the type of insurance you have as well. We weren't able to take advantage of any of those items like we wish we would’ve. The contract terms were also a little lengthier than what other companies require but I understand that the equipment may be a little more expensive. I have recommended Frontpoint.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I've had an excellent experience with Frontpoint. I'm a widow and I bought a house and I wanted to feel secure, so I decided to get a home security system. It was really easy getting a system from Frontpoint. I talked to somebody and then they helped me. I installed the system and it was also a very easy thing to do. My system is perfect and I love the features I have on it. With it, I feel so secure that sometimes I forget to put it on at night.

I have an Airbnb in my home, and through Frontpoint's smartphone app, I can always tell if any of the doors are being messed with that shouldn’t be messed with. If someone looks in the garage, I’ll text and say, “Hey, you’re opening the garage door and you’re setting off the alarm.” They’ll go, “Oh, sorry. We were just looking around. We didn’t know what we could touch and what we could not.” It’s excellent. I would recommend Frontpoint. I had ADT five years ago and Frontpoint is a thousand times better than them. The cost was great as well. I knew I was gonna need about $300 set up and it’s about what it was.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

The system works just as advertised and it works just the way I need it to. I can also check my system from my phone when I’m away from home. So I think that feature works really well. I will recommend Frontpoint. The directions for the installation were also simple to follow and the representatives have been professional. They’ve answered all my questions and everything has been good.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Anytime I've had to call Frontpoint, it's been pretty quick. The smartphone features are convenient and responsive. Also, the installation was easy enough. However, I would like more modern-based stations, plus the cost could still come down a tad. Overall they're pretty professional and I feel more secure with them.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Frontpoint's service and product are what they said they're gonna do. It's fairly easy once I figured what to do. The basic app on the phone where they wanted me to put the sensors on each window and then open and close them in order to make sure that it was working was, in my humble opinion, absolutely garbage. It was not very responsive. It kept saying, "Can't find the sensor." For somebody brand-new trying to use Frontpoint's stuff, that was frustrating, and I almost shipped the whole thing back to them. I finally got on the third try, and somebody at Frontpoint said, "Don't do that. Go to our website, go to XYZ on there and list all the sensors via the name you want and everything, then put them on the windows, open the windows, go look at your list, Make sure to open and close it, make sure it says close on the computer, not on the cellphone." And, it worked perfectly.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I had a security system through SimpliSafe, and they upgraded the system to some features that I would like. However, they had no upgrade path so I got no credit for being an existing long-time customer. At that point, I was prompted to start checking all my options. I did web searches and saw good references to Frontpoint. They also had quick responses to my calls so I decided to go with 'em. Moreover, I liked the idea of combining the security system with the home automation capability. SimpliSafe did not have that.

In addition, I like Frontpoint's encrypted communications. It's also easy to get in touch with a human being who speaks English and is not a computer. When I installed the equipment, I just read the instructions and did it. Although it required a little bit of back and forth with their tech support to install it, they were polite and knowledgeable and we got done quickly. Overall, I'm satisfied with Frontpoint. Their customer service is excellent.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

My experience so far with Frontpoint has been pretty good. When I looked online, I looked at the top 10 companies for alarms, for home security and they were number one or two. When it came to sales, they were very helpful and didn’t seem to wanna sell me anything that I didn’t need. When it came to customer service, when I needed to install it, they answered the phone within seconds. I never really had a problem getting on the phone with them. The installation was pretty easy. I’m pretty handy so I knew how to do it. I called them once because I wasn’t really sure how to put the door sensor on but they helped me through it. I connected my nest in my house, my thermostat to it. The smartphone features are very user-friendly too. I’d recommend Frontpoint.

My monitor that goes in my house stopped working about two weeks ago for no reason at all, so I called them and they sent a new monitor out within a day. It came in the mail overnight. It was pretty good and it wasn’t the exact same monitor but they informed me that that would happen and they said that I would get a new monitor within a month or two because they were back ordered. However, I was skeptical if it was gonna come in a month or two and why was it back ordered. However, the monitor that they sent me is working fine.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I live alone, and I didn’t know who was coming to our house any time of the day so I wanted a home security system. The salesperson, Don, was really nice and as I was talking to him, I didn’t wanna talk to anybody else. I called customer service a couple of times to ask questions and they were all helpful, too. I have the cameras inside the house so it was pretty simple to put up. It was two steps and I was done. I use the Frontpoint smartphone app every day and I like it a lot. It's my key to the house now. It tells me when the cameras go down and when they reconnect as it keeps me updated.

The cost is a little bit expensive, though. The only thing I wish it had was being able to go back and look at the camera from earlier in the day. It was confusing because I know when people show up when the alarm goes off in that sensors, but I wish I could see, check out throughout the day like what time my gardener came to work today. I could easily get the camera off Amazon for $200 and don’t have to pay the security thing. If they had more features, it would be totally worth the money. Still, I like the security of it. It is absolutely amazing, and I would get it again in a heartbeat.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I've had a pleasurable experience with the customer service at Frontpoint. I chose to work with them due to the user reviews that I found online. The installation of the system was easy and it took an hour to get it set up and running. I picked the features that were offered in my system and I'm happy with them. Also, I know when the doors are open, which is nice.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Frontpoint's technology was really good and easy, and when I was shopping, the price was way better than the others. I called and told them we were looking for a system. We moved into an up-and-coming neighborhood and thought we needed to be a little safer. I did my research so I knew what I was getting into, but I told the guy I was talking to that the price was a bit much. He told me he'd give me $300 off if I signed up right then, and I told him that that sounded great. I got a huge discount on the initial equipment, which was very convincing. And their month-to-month payment is about equal to other systems at this caliber.

The installation of the system was super easy. I’m a millennial, so I understand how technology works. I have everything that I need in my security equipment package and it's easy to use. Also, the features that it has do everything we need them to. The motion sensors are perfect for when we’re not at home and knowing when the doors were opened is great. I love the doorbell camera and it's my favorite. I also have the Frontpoint app on my phone and it's easy to use. I get notifications on my phone when I'm at work. Then, if any of the sensors go off when we set the alarm, it tells me. I've recommended Frontpoint to so many people already.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

For safety, I decided to get a new security system. I thought Frontpoint had more to offer, but apparently, that wasn't the case. And as far as customer service, they don’t call and check to see if everything’s okay when my alarm triggers. That is a negative for me. Although, the customer service reps are on point when I talk to them and explain what was going on. They took care of the problem immediately. But I shouldn’t have to call every time I have an issue, like when my alarm triggers and they did come up on their computer.

Other than that, I don’t like the option of doing the installation myself. If I’m doing a security thing, I would rather have the company come in and install it the correct way. But I got assistance from one of the representatives when I called. The rep was helpful and this person stayed on the phone to make sure everything was set up right and working properly. It took me two hours to do it. In closing, while the cost is fair and everything I asked for was included in the system, I would cancel Frontpoint because if they’re not gonna call and check every time my alarm triggers, then what’s the point of me having their system?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I was changing over and I was looking for a company that was gonna agree with the home security system that I already have. In an online sale, somebody said that Frontpoint claimed that theirs was a newer system. I talked with Frontpoint's sales staff and they were really good. I asked them all the questions, such as whether my system would meet up with their system, and it did. Their system matched perfectly with what I had. I was able to retain my sensors and put their new sensors up. I installed the system myself and it was simple as I was a licensed electrician. Also, the staff brought everything right up front and there were no surprises. They told me what it was gonna cost. Then, I was going through a window transition and I told them I could only put partials on until I got everything in and they went along with everything I was doing.

Right now, however, I'm a little confused with the monitoring service because once, I had a fire alarm go off at 11:00 PM and it stayed on for 45 seconds but nobody called. And one of the features that Frontpoint has is a 24/7 service. My other company would call almost immediately to verify what happened. I just wanna make sure that if I’m not in my house, somebody will go, especially with a fire alarm. A fire alarm is important to me and what happened was just a malfunction in the fire alarms. But I’d recommend Frontpoint to anybody. They have been very responsive to everything that I’ve had.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

The Frontpoint sales rep that I dealt with was very informative. He did a good job at selling it but he was not pushy. Then the installation was easy and straightforward. It did not take long at all. We were done in about 30 minutes. I like the features a lot. They’re very effective and I like the idea of getting the video capability. With that additional video throughout, you'd be able to watch and view what’s going on. The system's very user-friendly too. We've tested the system and it’s been really good. It stopped quickly. The system is also very cost-effective. I like the pricing as well as the customer service I've received when I make phone calls. We definitely feel more comfortable leaving for the evening now. We do not have to worry about someone coming and being there when we come home without us knowing about it.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I bought a new second home in a small town a couple of blocks off a really busy street and there had been some less than desirable people who walked through the neighborhood at one point in time. So, I decided that it'd be a good idea while I'm not there to have a monitored security system. I was very happy with the way Frontpoint’s sales process worked. I filled out a thing on the internet, asking for their team to call me and give me a quote. They contacted me quickly and things went very smoothly. The sales guy was super informative and super friendly. At the same time, I was also evaluating another system and they had an auto dialer dial me. The guy I talked to was like the cold call guy then he passed me off to one of their people who could really give me a quote and help me. They put me on hold for over 20 minutes which pissed me off so I hung up.

In the beginning, I wasn’t happy with the installation of the Frontpoint system. I didn’t want to do the install myself but I read all the reviews and it said that it was easy and their people would help me walk through it so I did. They were awesome and they were on the phone as I walked through everything. The installation was super easy. The phone app was super easy too and I use it to walk through everything. I installed the door lock which took a little more time. I'm still trying to install the camera but it’s not their fault. My internet is too slow for video so I'm trying to get it upgraded. Then, after install, one of the sensors on the windows just randomly fell off. It's been over 100 degrees and super hot and I don’t know if it was the factor. I put it back on and it seems to still be there. If it happens again, it will throw the alarm and hopefully, I can get a replacement piece.

The system's initial cost upfront seemed a little steep but I got the video and the door pad. The monthly cost was right on with everybody else so it was nothing overly surprising. My system has everything I wanted and the features are great. I love the ability to turn it on and off remotely, to be able to put in different codes for different people and be able to track who’s coming in, who's leaving because a lot of different people will use my house. It’s all cool.

Since having Frontpoint, I feel much better. If there are less than desirables running through my neighborhood, at least having the Frontpoint stickers on there will hopefully deter them and if somebody decides to break in, I will be notified. Also, one of the reasons I picked them was because they ranked number one in customer support. They have been awesome and super friendly too. When I had to return the camera because it came broken, working with them was great. Everyone I talked to has been amazing and I would give them a high ranking for customer support. I would definitely recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We have a new home and my wife was a little concerned about home security. I’m a review person so I looked at reviews then I chose to go with Frontpoint for our home security system. The rep I talked to was very professional. He’d call me back promptly and patiently addressed all my needs. Also, the installation was simple and easy just like he said it would be. It took me 20 minutes to install the whole stuff. Plug and play, stick and go. The price could be a little lower but it’s not unreasonable. We pay $40 a month for the monitoring and it’s not so far out of the ballpark as far as the competition is concerned. The features are what I needed, too. I got the door sensors and motion detectors. And what works best for me is the ability to remotely set the system to arm and disarm it. So far, my wife feels more secure since having Frontpoint and I’m happy that they exceeded my expectations.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

The installation of my Frontpoint system was very simple. I opened the box that came in, and then I called Frontpoint, and they walked me right through it. The features in my system are good. Also, I can look at the video using my smartphone, I can unlock and lock my door, and arm and disarm the system. I just wish there was more home automation in my system that the air conditioning, thermostat, and lights may be integrated with Siri or Alexa. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoy working with Frontpoint. Every time I’ve called, their representatives have always been very helpful and they jump right on my concern.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

We just moved to Columbus which is a bigger city and I felt like we should get a home security system. My son-in-law has Frontpoint installed at his house and I went with it as well. It took forever to get a doorbell camera. It was on back order and I had to call back in to get it. Nobody told me they have it. We got the motion sensor set up as well as the doorbell camera and so far, I've had some issues with the sensors. Sometimes it'll tell me that the front door or the back door is not closed, which is weird cause they're shut. Once in a while, it'll do that when I go to arm the system. Everything else is fine and I'd recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

When I was going away with the military for a while, my wife was nervous and so she wanted to have the extra security at home. Since my mother has Frontpoint, she recommended it to my wife and so far, the interactions with their customer service have been good. I did the installation of the security system myself and it was easy. A call was made up once to ask a question about the placement of the glass shatter detector and Frontpoint was to assist us with that. So far, the equipment is working. Having their service is worth it.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

After my house was broken into, I got an alarm system. I had Vivint and they were a nightmare. They had virtually zero customer service in our area and the closest tech lived in Arkansas. After Vivint’s ninth attempt at fixing my alarm, they let me out of my contract. I googled and I asked a couple of folks around what security company they like, and Frontpoint’s name came up. So far, I've been pleased. Everybody has been nice. I was the one who installed the system and the instructions were fine. I like their price-point and the actual equipment seems to be a little higher quality than what Vivint was, so I was really happy with that. We put an extended on my shed and that was something that they found out after they hooked it up.

We had one little glitch and Frontpoint made good on it so, I'm a happy customer. But I don't like that they close on Sunday night. It was a surprise that a national company would shut down so the hours were inconvenient. We had a problem on a Sunday night and I thought that I hit the wrong button when it went to an endless voicemail. I found out the next day when my original guy, whom I had his email, emailed me back and said that Frontpoint wasn’t open on Sunday. I liked some of the options that Vivint has. Also, they had a nicer panel but it didn’t work. But Frontpoint will have a few more options and a few more bells and whistles because I'm a gadget guy. But at the end of the day, I picked my house being safe over cool buttons and bells and whistles so, it's a good value.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

The installation of the Frontpoint system was very easy. I customized the package a little bit and that part was easy, too. I've used a different security system prior and I like Frontpoint better. It has more mobile features.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

It seemed convenient to me to have a security system and Frontpoint had good reviews and it looked extensive so I went with them. Their reps have been great all the time. Frontpoint’s features are good, useful and all computerized, which is why I wanted it because I’m not at the home all the time. And the GUI interface is good too and I like it. The installation was good with the exception of the cameras because I have to mount them myself, but the other sensors are super-easy.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I've had a good experience with Frontpoint. It was already in the house when I bought it, and setting it up was easy and the equipment itself is good. In addition, the smartphone features are convenient.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I just bought my first home and since I live by myself and work all day, I wanted to make sure that I can track who’s coming and going at my house. On a number of articles, Frontpoint had some of the better reviews for the past year and they promised good automation, like integration for less than some of the other houses with the smart doorbells and smart garage openers. Their reps were all right but I’m currently a little dissatisfied because one of the reasons I had their plan was because they offered a doorbell. They told me to just buy another camera and that I’d be able to switch out when the doorbell cameras come back in stock. However, it has been about three months and they still don’t have any of the doorbell cameras in stock.

It’s frustrating because it was the piece of equipment that goes with the system. So, they should have been a little more forward that it wasn’t going to be in for a while instead of a couple of weeks. The installation of the system was very simple and the door sensors were great. Also, the touchpad is easy to use and the app is nice. It can be accessed quickly and it activates and deactivates the alarm and it gives notifications whenever a door opens. I like that I can set the hours that I get notifications because if I’m at home and I’m walking to the house, I don’t need an alarm. On the other hand, the motion sensor tells me that someone went into the living room. I currently have workers in my house doing paints and I’m able to see when they’re coming and when they’re going whenever I’m at work. I have it set so I get an alert whenever a door opens, even when the alarm is not activated so that is nice.

However, with the motion sensor I purchased, I need to call them because it has been defective from day one where it keeps giving me alerts that it’s detecting motion. Maybe it needs a different location because it says that it might be too close to a vent so it’s taking up thermal movements from that. The motion sensor is currently sitting in my sock drawer and about once every two hours, I still get a notification that it’s detecting movement which I find unlikely. Moreover, Frontpoint could be better with the labeling of some of the buttons like for the alarm that if I want to set the windows and door sensors and not motion sensors when I’m at home, it is called windows and doors on the hub. While in the app, I have to pick the sleep option for setting the alarm when I’m still at home or if I don’t wanna do that. So, being able to create a custom alarms setting where I can have certain rooms would be something simple and that they could do.

Currently, I’m only able to use doors and windows sensors and I would be able to do the same thing for cheaper with another company. So, if I can get the equipment that I was promised that I’d be able to get and if I could get my motion sensor replaced, I would be happy with it. Otherwise, I would tell a friend asking about Frontpoint to look at other options and it depends on what they want, what they need but I’m kind of ambiguous until I get my issues resolved.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Everybody purchases a home security to be safe. For many years, I had ADT and they were not doing good. I had a problem with the equipment and I kept on calling them but they never came and changed or repaired. Then, as I was browsing on the internet to look for a good security system, I found Frontpoint. I read all the reviews and I thought that it was the appropriate security system for me. Also, when I was told about the monthly cost, I was happier to take Frontpoint because they cost less than what I was paying ADT at the time.

My interactions with their reps were all good. I installed the system with the instructions and I had a problem with the front door camera. The first one that they sent me was broken so they replaced it. But I still couldn't install the one they gave me and I had to call an electrician to fix it. He charged me $100 for coming out but he couldn't do it as well. I spoke with Frontpoint's reps a couple of times about this matter and I didn't like going back and forth with their people. When I sent the front door camera back to them, they sent a new one immediately and everything was good. I also bought the ring and a doorbell camera on my own from Home Depot.

So far, Frontpoint's security system is good. But when I spoke to the girl who was explaining everything about their service, she told me about the 45 days free trial and that was at the back of my mind. And when I checked, the payment didn’t go in my credit card for the first month. So, I thought it was free for 45 days. Then, next month’s deduction didn’t go as well so I thought it was still free. But when I checked again in the month of July, the payment went through. A week later, one person called from Frontpoint who said that I missed the payments and that I had to pay for all three months at one time. It really shocked me.

I told him that it was not my mistake that they did not take the payments. I had to pay $45 per month for the three months at one time and I didn’t like that. When I negotiated, the person I was talking to said that he would remove one-month's payment and I had to pay for the two months. It was still not good for me but that happens sometimes.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I moved into the first floor of an apartment complex and was living by myself. In the beginning, I was looking at another home security system provider similar to Frontpoint but apparently, that one goes offline a lot and there were bad reviews. So I researched that and saw that they were correct about that. The price, the ease of installation and the reliability had a lot to do with my decision to go with Frontpoint. They said they would send me the box and they explained how to put the sensors on and how to deactivate.

The installation was very easy but I had to reach out to them regarding the decals. They gave me the decals that you could put on a slider door but my front door doesn't have a glass piece to stick the decal on. I had to tape it on the outside of the front door and it looks tacky. I had asked Frontpoint for a different decal that I could stick onto the front door but they didn't have that. I also didn't go with any interior motion sensors because I didn't wanna wake up and trip them in the middle of the night. It also costs more and I was trying to keep the costs down. But my son had said to me that I probably should get that since they would go off when I'm out of town. That aside, the quality of the equipment seems fine. I've been referring Frontpoint too. I'm a Realtor and when I close on a house, that's one of the companies that I usually pass on to people.

Frontpoint Company Information

2007
1595 Spring Hill Road Suite 110
Vienna
VA
www.frontpointsecurity.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business