Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5
Based on 1,843 ratings submitted in the last year
Free doorbell camera with a minimum purchase of a new security system! *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Frontpoint offers wireless home security packages with professional monitoring and app-based control. New customers work with Frontpoint representatives to find a personalized security solution for their home. Systems come preprogrammed and are designed for easy, do-it-yourself installation. Customers can try a Frontpoint home security system risk-free for 30 days.

Frontpoint Call Now Toll Free (833) 419-5396 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Frontpoint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I did the installation myself and spoke with somebody on the phone. They walked me through it. Everything so far with Frontpoint over the last couple years has been excellent. They answer the phone relatively quickly. They do their best to solve whatever issues we're having.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

We've had Frontpoint for quite a while and it's great. It's simple. The only thing I had was to get the little things that you have to put on so that they connect. I had a little difficulty with that. But I feel secure with the system. I sometimes screw up on it a little bit, but not bad. I know it's there. All I have to do is remember to set it at night and that's become a ritual with me.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

I like the ease of equipment and the price point of Frontpoint. They’ve had good customer support and they also answered all my questions. I recently had an issue with our console and I’m unaware of their updated equipment or options. So that would be something nice to understand. But it's been durable. We'd like to do some add-ons, but it seems expensive.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

There was a wired system installed in the house when we bought it. The more I learned in recent years about wireless systems, I decided that I would change to one, and Frontpoint seemed to have good reviews. The gentleman that installed was very patient with me, which I appreciated. We’ve had a couple of different occasions to call customer service. This last call was to replace the battery in the master control unit, and it was generally very good. We just added an indoor camera, which was also a nice feature. Last fall, I added a Ring doorbell, which isn't part of Frontpoint. Whenever somebody comes to the front door, or through a way, it notifies me. I love that feature from a security standpoint. And because people have packages being delivered to their house all the time now, it's really nice to have that feature. At the time, I didn't ask whether Frontpoint offered that service. If they don't have it, they should add it.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

We have had our system for more than 12 years and have experienced a horrible decline in service and equipment reliability in the last two-three years. We upgraded equipment (at our expense) thinking that would correct issues, it only got worse. Frequent false sensor failures, 90 minutes plus wait for support phone service, extremely limited online access to sensor and panel settings. We are afraid to arm the system which makes it worthless.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Installing our Frontpoint system was simple and since then, it's been great. I definitely feel much more secure being able to monitor while I'm at work. It's definitely peace of mind.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I like the fact that Frontpoint is wireless. I'm satisfied with it. The only thing is I'm having a problem with a Ring sensor. They keep going in and offline. But the service has been good. I did recommend a couple people because we have telephone access. You could control from anywhere. You also could add cameras. You could do so much with it. Right now, I have two systems that I control from the app.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Frontpoint's security equipment has been very good and I've been quite happy with everything.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I had my Frontpoint system installed over 10 years ago and everything has been fine.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I liked that with Frontpoint, I had the ability to install the security system myself without having an electrician coming in. The system that I got was delivered very well organized. Everything was pre-numbered and set up based on what I had ordered and the instructions were very clear. I'm not a handy person at all but I had my whole house done in less than 30 minutes. It was super easy. Since then, there have been a couple of hiccups with some sensors here and there but nothing out of the ordinary.

Since getting my system, I sleep better at night knowing that if any door were to open, I'd be alerted. When I first got the system, one of my children was sleepwalking. My system is armed so that it would only chime if a door opened. My sleepwalking child was headed out the back door in the middle of the night and I heard the door chime. It woke me up and I went running down the hallway. Had we not had the alarm, my child could have gotten out and God knows what would have happened.

Frontpoint's reps are so knowledgeable that anytime I call, they always have an answer or they can get the answer very quickly. They stay with me until my issue is resolved. I have used Frontpoint as an example in training my own team to create "wow moments" so that whenever they have an opportunity to speak with a customer, that customer would hang up and say "Wow! Those guys are awesome" which is how I feel every time I hang up after talking to Frontpoint. I'm super happy with them.

Frontpoint Company Information