4.29/5
Based on 1,494 ratings submitted in the last year

Need a home alarm?

Frontpoint

Frontpoint does home security differently. By offering complete protection coupled with truly genuine and helpful service, Frontpoint gives customers everything they need and nothing they don’t. All Frontpoint customers get a personalized security solution designed to not only make them feel safe, but feel good, as well.

Every Frontpoint system comes with 100% wireless equipment and 100% cellular monitoring, for no extra charge. Cellular monitoring means a more reliable connection between the home and monitoring center, and wireless means no lines for burglars to cut. Frontpoint also works with you to ensure that every system is customized to fit every customer’s unique home and lifestyle needs. Frontpoint systems are also refreshingly simple, allowing for customers to set up, move or expand systems on their own, at any time.

In addition to intrusion, all Frontpoint monitoring plans include protection against fire, flood, freeze, carbon monoxide and medical emergencies. Also, advanced technology such as remote online access, free mobile apps keep customers in touch and in control at all times, no matter where they are. When consumers compare Frontpoint to the competition, it’s easy to see just what makes them stand out.

View More View More

7665 Frontpoint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 9, 2019

I purchased a home security system as a preventative measure and even though I've been with the company for less than a year, and I feel secure. Frontpoint was the better product, and the installation was fairly easy. The system and its features are fine.

Original review: March 9, 2019

My best friend had Frontpoint and she liked their service. I went with them as well and found that their reps were very friendly and good at following up. I had a friend help me install their system and I have liked the features that come with it so far. Though, I wish that their monthly fee was lower, I feel more secure at night with my Frontpoint system.

Original review: March 8, 2019

The installation call for my Frontpoint system was a little rough. I was looking for help, it made me feel like I was stupid. I was asking about why sensors were not showing up in the right order and it turned out that I hadn't installed three garage sensors and those were messing up my installation. With the information all in front of them, they just doggedly kept talking to me like I didn't know what I was talking about. But other than that, things has been good and the system has increased my sense of security.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I’m an AT&T employee but their security didn’t cover the area I moved in. I did an internet research and Frontpoint came out on top. With their system, I know that I have what I need and installing it was a piece of cake. It also lowers my insurance and I feel more secure with their system in my house.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I had someone going in and out of my apartment without my knowledge. I researched home security systems and Frontpoint was said to be number one. I got Frontpoint and the representatives were courteous and knowledgeable. I utilized the instructions and it was a very easy and consumer-friendly installation. The features offered in the system are fine and the quality of the equipment is very good. It works very well that it's so easy. Also, the cost is very reasonable for what I've got. Now, I feel rather secure. I use the app on my phone and I like that I get a message when my door is open any time. I could tell who's going in and out of my house at all times. If my door is open without my knowledge and my alarm is set off, they call me immediately to see if I need the policemen sent out or anything. So, Frontpoint is great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Original review: March 7, 2019

I did a Google search and Frontpoint was the top rank to customer service security system, so I went with that option. They streamlined the process of getting the system set up and doing it yourself. Also, I like the timeliness of whenever they pick up the phone when I wanna reach out and call them. It is a super quick turnover and I am never on hold. The customer service aspect is really phenomenal.

The equipment itself is excellent. The only issue I had on the installation was that they gave three double-sided tape strips for the panel and the panel fell off the wall one night because of those strips. It didn't hold the panel and that crashed my system, so it triggered the alarm and woke us up out of our sleep in the middle of the night. It was traumatizing all because of the tapes. Everything else is fine and it is more than what is required from it, but the panel weighs the most and it should require the most care.

The instructions for setting up the system were thorough, but I still had to call in to make sure that I was doing something right. It could be beneficial if Frontpoint has somebody walk through those instructions when they write the instructions and make sure or see what the hiccups are or why people can mess up. I ran into a hiccup and I mentioned the system falling off the wall, so there was something with the quality of the tape or something with the instructions that could be a bit more thorough. Other than that, Frontpoint is doing a good job.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I needed a home security system and Frontpoint had a good introductory offer. I had a good interaction with the representative and they were very informative. They helped me make the right decision to figure out exactly what I needed for my home. My son did the installation for me and there was a number we called for assistance. The installation was easy and my son took about an hour and a half to do everything. Then we had a little bit of trouble with some of the sensors not sticking in different places in the house. It just has to be with the adhesive things that they sent with it. Also, it was very cold so when I put one on the garage door, it didn't adhere very well to the metal. So, I just bought a different kind of adhesive sticky for the back.

I'm happy so far with the features that are offered in the package. I travel a lot since I'm a truck driver and I have two adult children who live at home, so I like the smartphone features a lot. It's easy to use and it provides the information no matter where I'm at. The overall functionality and performance of the system are great. While I found out later that there were cheaper alternatives that I could have gone with, the cost was affordable because of the introductory deal that I got. I feel safer now and I am very satisfied with the Frontpoint system in general. So if you are interested in the type of security that I bought, Frontpoint is a good company to go with.

Our Pick
    ConsumerAffairs RecommendedProtect America
    Original review: March 7, 2019

The Frontpoint rep I talked to was very polite. I got everything, but I'm still trying to get the cameras so when I'm not at home, I could see who goes into my house. The installation was easy and I did it myself. Plus, the system is helpful. I was away from home and one of my monitors fell off. It alerted me and the police. Everybody should have Frontpoint because it's very cheap to get. I've been relaxed since I got it.

Original review: March 7, 2019

There were some break-ins in my area. Frontpoint was one with the upgraded systems and they had better ratings, so I went with them. The person I dealt with was very helpful and knowledgeable. I typically have lots of questions when I sign up for stuff and he explained everything. Then I did the installation myself and it took me 10 minutes to do it. I feel a little more secure now that I have Frontpoint. I also like the app that I can use to activate the system whenever I’m not home.

Original review: March 6, 2019

**** WARNING **** FRONTPOINT IS A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS. We are so upset with this horrible company we want to expose their little scam they do on people and hope nobody else has this happen! A couple years ago we signed up with Frontpoint and never ended up using the service. We decided to take the alarm system out but a deal is a deal. We were under contract so we continued to pay our monthly payment of 45 bucks. Never complained but told Frontpoint when our contract is up we want to cancel.

Every time we called in to remind them of this they would always in so many words say, "Yeah no problem. You just have X amount of payments left then you can call in and cancel." Well that time came and we paid our last payment and requested to cancel (just like when we called in 2 months ago to confirm how many months we have left on our contract and tell them again we will be canceling) which they then transfer you department to department finally getting to someone who tries to stop me. I said, "No. We have told you guys numerous times we want to cancel" so he goes, "Ok. All I have to do is send you an email and you just need to reply to it and say you want to cancel?" This sounded a little strange but I said, "Ok. Do I do this with you on the phone or just wait for the email?" He goes, "Oh no. You just email me back and I take care of the rest."

Well here's the scam part. Oh you think you can just cancel? Haha. I don't think so buddy! Not only do you have to give them written 30 day notice, but if you notify them before a certain date or after a certain date you have to pay another month and it wont be canceled! Talk about a pyramid scheme! I also notice on the email they put in there "per our conversation" yet they don't say anything about this whatsoever! EVERY SINGLE TIME we've called in not at one point has anybody EVER said, "Oh by the way when your contract is up we get to scam you out of another 45 dollars for no reason other than we're greedy."

I am so upset. I hate being punked out of money for no reason. Shame on me for going with Frontpoint. Yeah that's my fault but shame on shady Frontpoint for never (I'm sure on purpose) telling me about this scam of allowing them to bill us an extra month. They knew damn well I wanted to cancel. We have called in so many times and hopefully whoever reads this decides to go with another company instead.

Frontpoint response

We appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We first would like to sincerely apologize for the negative experience you have had with us, as it is never our goal here at Frontpoint. We pride ourselves on our transparency and never want our customers to feel "scammed." Rest assured, one of our Account Supervisors will be reaching out to make this situation right for you and your family. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was just looking for a security system and googled “Best security near me”. Frontpoint was the first one that came up. My interactions with their reps were pretty simple and straightforward. I knew exactly what system I wanted and what I wanted to have. It was just a matter of figuring out how many windows and doors. The installation was pretty simple as well. Although I had a problem with one of my cameras, once I got that figured out, it was a piece of cake. It took me an hour to install everything. I was trying to add a camera yesterday and couldn’t figure it out. I called Frontpoint's technical services. It has an option to have them call you back when it’s your turn, but I still haven’t heard from them. For the price and for what I got, Frontpoint was a great value.

Original review: March 6, 2019

We had a security system when we first moved in and then we let that contract lapse. It had been a year. We figured it was a good time to add another security system on our house. We went with Frontpoint and it was based on a number of reviews that we had seen online. There was a defect in one of the products that they sent and so they walked me through troubleshooting it. But we decided it was actually defective and they sent me a new one. I've also called and asked questions like, "How do I turn the volume down on the control pad?” and they helped me out.

The system is far more customizable than what we experienced before. We can add pretty much anything to the setup. They gave us the main thing and then we added the cellphone monitoring so we can pull out who’s at the front door from wherever we’re traveling. We have our thermostat hooked up to it, we can turn the alarm on and off, and we can set the temperature in the house. We can do all that stuff like that just from the phone with a few clicks.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I like Frontpoint because over time, instead of doing the monthly payoff for the equipment, I can just buy it for a one-time fee and it's mine. I purchased a home security system for the family for safety reasons, and with Frontpoint, my sense of security has been good. The reps have all done well, and they have all been responsive. They do some updates, and the system has been fine. There was a time, however, when one of the backdoor sensors said it was low in battery and it wasn't turned on for four days. I called their IT department, and they fixed it.

When I purchased my system, Frontpoint was advertising a $400 bundle in order for you to get a home screen. It was very disappointing, however, when I received my package because it was a very old one. I called and in the beginning they were saying that it was not in our package but then they finally said, "Oh, okay. Yeah. We actually don't have that one anymore. We're getting a new one." I wish that was communicated.

It took them three weeks to send me a new one, but it was a square and didn't have the touchscreen. Once I received that one, I was supposed to send them my old one back, which I did through FedEx. The equipment got lost because the tracking never clicked through. Still, my credit card got charged $400 without any communication from Frontpoint, and it was very frustrating. Eventually, they found the equipment there in their facility but it wasn't checked in, and I got my money back on it finally. But five days later, they charged me again, and it was $200 for one of their equipment. I shouldn't have been charged that, so they returned my money. Their reps are still figuring out the bugs in communications with customers, and there was a pain point. Nevertheless, the reps were able to figure out and resolve the issues really quickly, and I'm happy with the equipment.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Could never get the system to stop giving false readings, therefore we were never able to set it. Never had monitoring one day and they still wanted me to pay out the whole contract as though I had monitoring. They would not suspend the contract until we could get the system to work. We moved the hub to every imaginable place in the house and it still would not work. I am out over $300 and all I have is a paperweight.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My business partner purchased Frontpoint as we needed one for a business. It was for monitoring purposes and for making sure nobody breaks in. The installation was very simple. We just put the sensors up and told Frontpoint. They then set everything up for us. And when we had to add a couple of sensors, they were really helpful and it was really quick how they helped us through that. Frontpoint is a high-quality system. I’ve had some accidental alarms and they called me within 30 seconds. It was very quick how they called and made sure everything was okay.

Original review: March 5, 2019

We wanted some security on our new home and we saw a deal with Frontpoint through our company. So far, it has been pretty good. When I call, I usually get a hold of someone and they’re pretty nice. Also, the installation was pretty easy. There are stickers right on the door and windows. We have an app with the system and it's easy to use. I feel comfortable having the system and although I don't feel unsafe in our town to begin with, it’s better when we have it. It’s a better sense of security.

The only thing I would say is the doorbell camera would be something we would love to try but it's overpriced. I don’t know if there’s any way to cut down the cost for that or maybe in the future. We’re paying about $35 a month now and we don’t want to pay really anything more than that for security. Otherwise, it’s getting pretty pricey. Other than that, their customer service is good. Also, it’s easy access. Everything is good. We’re paying monthly and it’s reasonable and I like it.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I am happy with Frontpoint. But this is a commercial building so when we did the installation, we had to modify some of the sensors to make them work right on the roll-up doors. But other than that, installing it was straightforward. It works and the quality of the equipment is decent. When we first got the system, we could arm and disarm it with our cellphone versus having to use the keypad. But it expired and we realized after that it was a trial thing. It worked nicely but it didn't interest us enough to pay for it. Now, we don't get a word on our cellphone if the door is open. Nonetheless, the system has been good so far.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I had moved into a home and I needed to get a security system. Frontpoint had the best deal going on at the time. They had reasonable prices and they provided excellent customer service. Their reps really helped me out and let me understand what it was that I was asking. I have their system for about eight months now and I enjoy it. I like the app. It's convenient for me.

I wish their cameras weren’t so expensive though. I also wish there was a way I can do a payment plan that would add on to my bill to pay for the cameras versus buying the cameras separately. But other than that, I feel really secure that if anything will happen, I’m taken care of because I have the security system. When we first moved in to our house, Frontpoint had called us saying that the alarm had set off and the police went here but no one ever walked in the house. It was just a false alarm. It was great though that they called immediately and the police were able to get out here as soon as possible.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We recently moved into a new area and then we had an incident with family members and have had unwanted stop-byes so, we wanted to make sure that our house is secure while we’re away. I also have an elderly mother in the house that I wanted to keep an eye on. When I looked up for the best-rated home security systems, as far as Consumer Reports, Frontpoint was on the top of the list. They had great sales representatives. I bought two systems with them, one for my in-law and one for my house. The set-up of the equipment was a super easy process. I probably wouldn’t go with them again if I knew how hard it was to set everything up.

Having the system reassures me and I like the feature on it such as the no entry delay. When I close the doors, it makes a loud noise right away, which is good. It gives me some sense of security and I can always look in on the camera. We have a nine-year-old, too and I can check in on him. It also has an app which is great and its ability to turn it on and off with my phone is awesome. Turning it on and off inside is okay as well.

Although, the video and audio got a huge lag on it. When someone actually opens the door, I might get the notification three to five minutes later. The camera is spotty too and the audio cuts in and out pretty much frequently. Plus, all of their stuff like the cameras is not Wi-Fi so I had to run all the wires around doorframes to kinda hide it, so it’s a bit ugly. All in all, it is not the best quality. The equipment though that I have in my house doesn’t even work and I’d try to get some of this equipment up and running.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We were broken into two years ago and we also had two break-ins within a three-week period, so we needed a home security system. I wasn't getting any sleep after that second break in until we were able to get something because you hate to leave your house when stuff like that happens, and we both work. Our daughter had the Frontpoint system and she recommended it and offered to get it. We got it and we just transferred it, so we would pay for it. I feel so much safer with the system. It lets me sleep at night and lets us relax knowing the alarms are going off and that we are hooked to the police department. It is a stress-reliever.

One of the things I love about the system is that if I ran out the door and I forgot to set the alarm, which happens occasionally, then I can do it from my phone and I'm not stressed the rest of the day. I can also check to make sure that nobody forgot it if somebody left the house. We got one camera doorbell, but we haven’t hooked it up yet because we didn't have an existing doorbell here. I'm looking forward to getting it installed, which will be an added blessing. Right now, I'm very happy with the system and it has been good for us. It has brought some peace to us knowing that it's not a fake camera nor a fake system. I feel better knowing that we have a real system that will go off or we would get a phone call. Also, the ease of checking to make sure the system is set is wonderful. I would recommend Frontpoint to people that are not tech savvy such as me and my husband. It is simple to use but it is safe at the same time.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I’m a truck driver and on the road, so I purchased a security system for my wife’s safety. My parents have Frontpoint in their house so we also went with them. They have good customer service and fair price. Also, their reps were all nice and courteous and everything went well. My dad did the installation and it has been good with Frontpoint so far. I was able to find everything that fit my needs and I use the smartphone features. I like it because I’m able to look into my house and check on my dogs in the house during the daytime when my wife’s at work.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I've had service with several companies in several different locations over the years. I've seen nothing to suggest that Frontpoint is any better or worse at monitoring a site than any other company, but they definitely are the WORST when it comes to disconnecting service! They will charge you and force you to have service for at least a month after you place the request to disconnect service and send them an email to confirm it. It might be in their agreement, but who is going to remember that after having the service in place for several years? As far as I can tell, it is just a way to get more money out of people.

Even after you explain to them that you do not reside at the address, but that someone else does, they will continue billing you, and continue calling you every time that an alarm occurs. Today was the FOURTH time that I explained to them that I do not live there, it is a rental property with new tenants, and that I am NOT TO BE CALLED concerning their alarms!!! It is Frontpoint's policy that they must have active numbers on the account to call, so they will not remove any of the prior resident's information until a new resident starts service. ***SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!***

Original review: March 3, 2019

I had a break-in and decided to get a home security system. I went with Frontpoint mostly due to the online reviews and good recommendations. I called them, talked to their rep and explained to him what I needed and where in the house I was gonna put the system. He walked me through the recommendations they had as far as what sensors to put where. The system was self-installation and was super easy to do. They sent me the box of the stuff, and I put them where they belonged. It has what I need. The quality of their system is good and functional. The cost of their service is also good. Since having the Frontpoint system in my home, my sense of security is higher. I'm able to monitor the cameras and stuff remotely. And when I'm not at home, I get notifications if the sensors go off, which is nice.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I tried a couple of systems in the past and Frontpoint is much better. They're also cheaper than any other security company in the US for the same service and quality. I had to work with a Frontpoint rep over the phone and I told them exactly what I want for my house. Then they gave me different options then I picked what I wanted. Frontpoint has the best up-to-date system and everything works, so far. Also, the application that they provide to access their system is very user-friendly.

You have to install the Frontpoint system yourself. And by doing that, I learned a lot of stuff for myself. I had experience working with this kind of stuff, so it was easy for me to install. But I didn't have any power outlet where I wanted to install the system, so I had to hire an electrician to install the power outlet for me. Other than that, it was simple to install and I did everything by myself.

For every event, Frontpoint makes sure that they call you. When I forgot to disarm the front door and then I opened it, they called me right away to make sure everything is okay. I also have a fire alarm. And they sent the Fire Department right away thinking as something happened to the house because I didn’t respond back to the text message and the phone call that they did. They checked everything for me right away and they were very responsive. Their customer service is great and I’ve never had any complaints with them.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I just moved to Arizona and I had no idea what companies they have here. So, I did a Google search and Frontpoint came up with decent reviews. The installation instructions were straightforward. I was able to put the system up in 10 to 15 minutes since I only had two motion sensors to install. As soon as I installed the system, I had access on my cellphone to be able to activate and deactivate it. That was a pretty cool feature. I learned after a week or two that it was a trial and I have to pay extra to actually get that. Not a big deal, but I would have appreciated some kind of heads up on that or an explanation upfront on, “Hey, you can access this. You can turn it on and off via cellphone, but that’s only temporary.” But I’m glad I have the system since I have family and kids. That was the first thing I did when I moved to the new house and now I feel pretty good. We will always have Frontpoint.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I was moving into a house but I wasn’t gonna be there for a month. It was fully furnished in a new area and I wanted to make sure there wouldn’t be any problems with the neighborhood for break-ins. I chose Frontpoint for their ability to communicate and their pricing. The rep I dealt with was awesome. I let her know what I was looking for and she created a package for me. She sent over the information from the package, quote-wise and the promotions that were available.

I told her what I needed and what I didn’t of what she was offering. And we were able to customize the package that worked best for my house. She followed up with me, but I told her to follow up in a few weeks, and she did. Then we were able to get things finalized. When I set up the system, the hardship was installing the cameras because I was doing it from my phone, through-the-app process. There wasn’t a step-by-step on how to install them. I knew how to put it together, but to connect it to the system and link it, I ended up having to call. The rep had to walk me through that process. Thus far, I like the system's smartphone features. It’s easy to arm and disarm and I like being able to see that on the screen when that happens. I also like that when someone’s at my door, I get an alert, letting me know that motion is either sensed or whether the doorbell’s been pushed. I would definitely recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The place where I lived didn't allow security systems. I cancelled Frontpoint and then went back to them. The guy who sold me the system was great. Given the fact that I was a returning customer, he gave me an upgrade on some equipment and got me back up to date and all that goodness. I reinstalled everything and it was a complete pain. We had old sensors and they had backward compatibility set up with their system so, they had to work on that. I had to pop the back and do all that. Even after I did all of that, the sensors didn't align correctly with their systems and my alarm started going off for no reason at all. On top of that, even after I activated the program, Frontpoint never activated, so I just had it on test mode for six months that I was paying for it, and I had no idea it was on test mode. They remedied that and they gave me some compensation.

One time, we had a two-hour conversation and I told the guy that we were not getting off the phone until the issue was hashed out. So, he helped me get it all set up and I liked it a lot. I use everything as far as the smartphone features. Being able to take a look at who, what, when, where, how, and why is always a good thing. I also haven't had any major drawbacks since I got off the phone with the guy, so overall, the functionality and performance of the system is going well. It definitely helps in having a sense of security. Frontpoint is a great company and I haven't had an issue in the past with them, so I wanted to give them the opportunity to get my business back and see what they would do to work with me to get me what I needed to go forward. I've already recommended them to friends and I told them to make sure that they don't get backward compatible software and to just get the new stuff.

Original review: March 2, 2019

My sister has been with Frontpoint for a few years now. Because of that, I decided to go with them and so far, it’s been a good experience. They have a variety of features offered which are perfect for what we need here in our neighborhood and I like them. What I also like about Frontpoint is the features that we have work with the current monitors that we do have on our door from the previous one that we did have 12 years ago, so I didn’t have to go out and purchase everything. The smartphone features are good, too. If something goes off, it’s already populating on my phone within minutes and that's awesome.

However, to be quite honest, the one that we had before was a little bit cheaper than what we are paying now. But, I think that Frontpoint offers a bit more and maybe that’s why. And, it’s worth it. The system has been working perfectly and it’s worth paying that instead of having somebody break into our house. The customer service has been amazing, as well. I would recommend Frontpoint.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Frontpoint had better online reviews, and the reps answered my questions and provided information. Installation was pretty easy as well. The only thing that's not connected is my front door camera, and I don't think the instructions were very clear on how to connect it. But I like the app since it’s very convenient.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I was moving into a new location, and there was a potential break-in. A homeless person was banging on my neighbor's door and that was two days prior to my move-in so I opted to get a security system. Frontpoint has the most flexible plan and it also seemed affordable. However, I've been extremely dissatisfied. I've never once activated my system and I don't even have it set up. Frontpoint started billing me incorrectly. I called them to cancel. I don't want it and I've tried to return it. They said I was a few days outside of the window, and I'm now stuck into a three-year contract. I have been absolutely livid with the entire experience. It has been an extremely frustrating process, so I regret ever calling Frontpoint.

I felt that the sales process was highly deceiving. When you sign your contract, you do a signature in it. It reflects on all pages. It's like those AppleCare type of things. You sign your life away, and there are 30 pages of an agreement. You don't necessarily know what you're signing and ultimately, Apple turns to you and say you didn't read it and that's your fault, which I'm 100% it is. I'm the consumer and it's up to me to read every line and understand the cancellation policy.

What's frustrating with Frontpoint is what I believe was said over the phone versus what is in the paperwork was different. When I called Frontpoint, I told them I was told differently over the phone. I also remember them saying they recorded the call. So I needed them to send me a copy of what they have recorded. That's my right as a California citizen. However, the rep said he couldn't give the recording to me and that my lawyer needs to contact them. I know for a fact what was said to me over the phone was not that I'm stuck in a three-year cancellation. I cannot back out of it, and so that's what the paperwork says.

While it is my responsibility as a consumer to read every single line, I trusted the sales representative, and at the end, I got screwed. So I would like to see that process changed. And it doesn't aid to a very successful customer experience when you asked for something that it's your right to have. I would never recommend them to anybody. My neighbors wanted to get a security system and I told them not to go with Frontpoint. I told them my experience and Frontpoint has lost a customer out of that. And I know if that's happening across the globe, then they're gonna eventually feel that pain even though I'm just one small customer.

Frontpoint Company Information