Find a Dishwashers partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Frigidaire Dishwashers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire Dishwashers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

MY wife and I are over 85 and need a reliable washer. Had my Gallery Frigidaire dishwasher for over 12 years and have not had one problem. Use this washer an average of twice a week. It is very quiet and cleans and dries meeting all our expectations. Will shop for another Gallery Frigidaire when this one dies. Highly recommend this product.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

This Dishwasher replaced our Kenmore and is not as good as the Kenmore. However, as long as I use the Finish rinse aid, generally dishes are clean without prewash. I run it on Normal, with scrubbing and heat dry. I don't like the lower basket as much as in the Kenmore. My better plates don't fit as well and I have to leave an extra space, so it doesn't hold as much as my Kenmore did.

Get buying tips about Dishwashers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

The machine is very quiet and proficient so far. It is 18 months old, It seems to dry and wash items ok. It is very quiet compared to a previous one. There have been no leaks so far and I am finding it hard to type more than forty words stories satisfy this idiot's need.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I have no issues with the machine. It is 15 years old and still works perfectly. The dishwasher was purchased for its quiet running and at the time a very good rating. When this one dies, the only thing I will change will be to get one with a stainless steel tube.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

After 10 years in our house with a Frigidaire that already came with the house. It was time to replace the old one because of rusting and disintegrating racks. So we looked at a ton and wanted a middle tier priced dishwasher and settled on another Frigidaire. Stainless steel look. We love it. It’s very user friendly. Dries the dishes and cleans them wonderfully.

What I don’t like is it locks just by pushing it. I like models that have an actual latch or button. This model also does not offer a sanitize or high heat wash on one hour mode which I constantly do the normal wash just to have the sanitize on. Other than that. It’s about the same with sound as older models. But my dishes do come out spotless. The inside of the newer dishwashers do seem cheaper material wise as the inside doesn’t fully dry on the sides.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Dishwasher does a great job on glasses, dishes and pots and pans. It is very quiet and I use less water than when washing dishes by hand. I would recommend a Frigidaire dishwasher to anyone looking to purchase a dishwasher.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Been using this model for a year now without any complications. It is somewhat quiet and cleans very well. I can even use the short wash or the one hour wash to save on electricity and it still kicks out clean dishes.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

It leaves the dishes extremely clean, it has a low consumption of energy. One of the points to improve is the rack design, to make it more user friendly. But this is just a plus, the cleaning efficiency is outstanding.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Our dishwasher is just 15 months old and 3 months ago, I noticed marks on my dishes. Has anyone else notice this. It looks like it's taking the finish off of them. Even my stainless knives are losing their finish. I don't like that it doesn't dry very well and the utensil basket doesn't fit good either.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

We bought our dishwasher just over a year ago and had trouble with it since day #1. It went through the cycle and dishes were damp and bottom of dishwasher was wet. We were already using the Finish liquid to assist in drying and the Cascade pods recommended. They sent technician out and he said the pods were no good for hard water. (We have city water-not hard.) We switched to what he recommended which was Cascade powder. It still left dishes damp. We called and technician came out second time and said he couldn't find anything wrong and to leave door open to dry inside. We didn't think that was right but we did that for awhile.

We recently realized that our dishes and inside of dishwasher was getting an odor and mildewing our dishes. We called again to explain and that mildew is a health hazard. They sent out the technician for the third time and he said there were many complaints about this dishwasher. He took it up with the engineers who denied a return. We called customer service once again and they also refused to do anything. Secondly the "stainless steel" finish is so thin that rust is showing through already and I have never used abrasives to wipe it down. This dishwasher is a very poor product and would not recommend it or Frigidaire for their customer care satisfaction. We are now stuck with a useless machine.

Frigidaire author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1916 under the name Guardian Frigerator Company, it became Frigidaire in 1919 and went on to be the most well-known name in refrigerators. As a General Motors subsidiary, Frigidaire also manufactured some of the first washing machines and has now branched into whole-home automation.

• Soil sensors: Get the right cycle every time with DishSense technology.

• Dishwasher selector: Find the perfect dishwasher style for you by using the dishwasher selector on the Frigidaire website.

• Compact options available: Frigidaire offers a compact 18-inch dishwasher in both built-in and portable styles.

• Discount prices: Frigidaire dishwashers range in price from luxury to discount, with some of the most affordable pricing available.

• Multiple finishes: With five different finishes, including stainless steel, black and white, Frigidaire dishwashers match most kitchen decors.

Frigidaire Dishwashers Company Information